Ultimate Paradise

Creative Work => Clash of Smash => Topic started by: Doctorworm on 16 July, 2008, 07:54:55 pm



Title: Season II Topics: Archived
Post by: Doctorworm on 16 July, 2008, 07:54:55 pm
Doc: I'm just curious what you folks think after a short time playing, and for those who restarted playing CoS recently after a long absence, i wanna know how you guys feel as well.

-users who were active Clashers just before the restart, please do not vote in this poll/topic.


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 July, 2008, 07:57:59 pm
*thumbs up*

As owner of the Dojo RP, I give the CoS my approval. Other than the unfortunate incident with Salty, I've enjoyed myself. I've already won one fight with the new character I made just for the CoS, and I'm in a second fight with her already that I'm probably going to lose. Which I don't mind because, in all honesty, it was FUN!


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Z911 on 16 July, 2008, 08:36:35 pm
I haven't fought yet no opinion yet.


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Ultima_Dragoon on 16 July, 2008, 09:04:57 pm
One of the many things that made me leave the old one was the lack of imagination of people. However, the new players seem more interesting...




Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 16 July, 2008, 10:01:51 pm
I picked Cancer.


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Doctorworm on 16 July, 2008, 10:04:09 pm
I picked Cancer.
Doc: ...only new players were supposed to vote...


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 16 July, 2008, 10:17:10 pm
I picked Cancer.
Doc: ...only new players were supposed to vote...
Ok.

I still picked Cancer.


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Gaffit on 16 July, 2008, 10:25:54 pm
CoS was a horrible idea.

I want those two years of my life back!

;~;


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 16 July, 2008, 10:27:45 pm
It's pretty fun, Even though I lost my first fight. Mostly because I handled my character rather poorly.

But I'm sure I'll get better.


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 16 July, 2008, 11:12:38 pm
CoS was a horrible idea.

I want those two years of my life back!

;~;
You're serious?


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Masterman on 16 July, 2008, 11:15:55 pm
..................You've hurt my feelings......


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Gaffit on 16 July, 2008, 11:16:27 pm
CoS was a horrible idea.

I want those two years of my life back!

;~;
You're serious?

Am I ever serious? Seriously?


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 16 July, 2008, 11:34:46 pm
CoS was a horrible idea.

I want those two years of my life back!

;~;
You're serious?

Am I ever serious? Seriously?
Yes.


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Gaffit on 17 July, 2008, 12:18:13 am
CoS was a horrible idea.

I want those two years of my life back!

;~;
You're serious?

Am I ever serious? Seriously?
Yes.

Oh.

>_>

<_<

Well I wasn't being serious now!


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 17 July, 2008, 12:28:48 am
>_>


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 17 July, 2008, 07:15:42 am
I won't vote, for obvious reason, but I have to say that the more, the merrier !


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 17 July, 2008, 07:45:40 pm
Aside from the occasional GM fests that I've seen, I've been having fun.A lot more fun then when I joined this back in my N00B days back at the SSBBSB


Title: ATTN: Clashers (archived)
Post by: Gaffit on 24 July, 2008, 12:19:25 am
We are holding a Multi-Layered Election for new Creators, as some of you may know, Certain creators have not been properly fulfilling their duties, and in the spirit of a new season we have opted to elect new Creators to those positions, And for the first time in CoS, we'll be asking for volunteers for the first layer of this event. All you've gotta do is post in this topic that you'd like to be considered for the new Creator positions and we'll add you to the list of hopefuls, and yes there is more then one seat open. Any Clasher is welcome to put their name on the list, from the new players, to the older players, even the former creators are welcome to try.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 July, 2008, 12:44:10 am
Now with the axeing of the last original "Creator" (other than me...) I just realized the name "Creators" no longer really apply. It feels right though. Maybe a name change to something similar? IDK, I just don't want the name "Creator to give off an elitist vibe to everyone else.

Also, more info on what it means to be a part of this group. We basically have dicussions (over tea) about "teh rulez" and ideas to bring in new people. Usually, for the rules, we talk with eachother on exploits and abilities that may be broken, or rules that may seem to strict, and adjust these rules in order to make the game not only more fair, but more enjoyable for all.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Ultima_Dragoon on 24 July, 2008, 05:11:34 pm
Yeah, sure.


*applies*

But we already have about enough, personally. An almost equal player to Creator ratio just doesn't make too much sense. (Well, it was like that. <_<)


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 24 July, 2008, 11:36:46 pm
If you NEED one, I guess I could do it.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: A Duck on 24 July, 2008, 11:39:48 pm
*sigh*

i guess im going to put my name in the hat...Damn ur hat gaffit...lol


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Dusty Starr on 26 July, 2008, 11:40:45 am
Yo.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: A Duck on 26 July, 2008, 12:43:57 pm
yo-yo!

*plays with yo-yo*

^.^


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 29 July, 2008, 09:24:33 pm
Ah WTH.Sign me up dood 8U


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Gaffit on 29 July, 2008, 09:25:13 pm
Ah WTH.Sign me up dood 8U
;D


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 29 July, 2008, 09:29:51 pm
Now I just have to fight more often and come up with more chars :u


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: zeldafan42 on 29 July, 2008, 10:08:17 pm
Well...seeing as how I am experienced with running RPs, I guess I could throw my name into the hat.

Besides my dojo RP, I've helped run a couple of RPs on other sites.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: A Duck on 30 July, 2008, 11:55:08 am
Well...seeing as how I am experienced with running RPs, I guess I could throw my name into the hat.

Besides my dojo RP, I've helped run a couple of RPs on other sites.

makes sense.

good luck (b'v')b


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 01 August, 2008, 10:53:41 pm
Doc: >_> so how much longer do you guys(Gaffit & Judg) think we should keep this volunteer section open?


*something for the non-creators and ermine*
(http://i34.tinypic.com/33awe13.gif)(http://i34.tinypic.com/33awe13.gif)(http://i34.tinypic.com/33awe13.gif)


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 02 August, 2008, 01:15:59 pm
Doc: >_> so how much longer do you guys(Gaffit & Judg) think we should keep this volunteer section open?


*something for the non-creators and ermine*
(http://i34.tinypic.com/33awe13.gif)(http://i34.tinypic.com/33awe13.gif)(http://i34.tinypic.com/33awe13.gif)
Eh, doesn't look like we will be getting anyone else to volunteer...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 August, 2008, 01:16:55 pm
Doc: *probably right, thoughi waish cads and poncho had at least read the topic, to give them fair chance...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 02 August, 2008, 01:35:11 pm
Doc: *probably right, thoughi waish cads and poncho had at least read the topic, to give them fair chance...
They will not be coming back any time soon.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 August, 2008, 01:35:53 pm
Doc: *probably right, thoughi waish cads and poncho had at least read the topic, to give them fair chance...
They will not be coming back any time soon.
Doc: XD cads was here today...


...what does Gaffit think i wonder...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 02 August, 2008, 01:39:58 pm
Doc: *probably right, thoughi waish cads and poncho had at least read the topic, to give them fair chance...
They will not be coming back any time soon.
Doc: XD cads was here today...


...what does Gaffit think i wonder...
He's here today, gone for the next few months until he reappears for another day, and goes on ANOTHER leave of absence.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Gaffit on 02 August, 2008, 01:40:17 pm
If you want, you could send them a PM and tell them their job is on the line.

Other than that, I see no point in waiting.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 August, 2008, 01:41:36 pm
Doc: >_> i hate being the bad guy in these situation
*shrugs*

but someone has to do so...

I say we go step 2 on Monday...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: A Duck on 02 August, 2008, 01:58:08 pm
i agree with the Pming them, it seems unfair to just throw their "jobs" away.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 August, 2008, 01:58:44 pm
i agree with the Pming them, it seems unfair to just throw their "jobs" away.
Doc: XD/XO


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 12:28:21 pm
so, whats the next part?


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Cads_473 on 04 August, 2008, 12:31:53 pm
One of the many things that made me leave the old one was the lack of imagination of people. However, the new players seem more interesting...



Summoning super powered demon pigs with javelins is lack of imagination?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 August, 2008, 12:40:45 pm
Eh, I'll volunteer. If I'm not too late.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 01:43:20 pm
Eh, I'll volunteer. If I'm not too late.
Doc: >_> yea you're not too late, as i haven't got step 2 ready yet...

-Ultima
-Dmax
-Darkblaze
-Zeldafan
-Dustin
-Hawk
-POW

is that everyone whose signed up?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 01:48:33 pm
POW?

whos that?

Proto?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 01:50:01 pm
POW?

whos that?

Proto?
Doc: ProtoOmegaWeapon(Saix:KITP)


...you really should get your charger cable back...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 01:51:53 pm
POW?

whos that?

Proto?
Doc: ProtoOmegaWeapon(Saix:KITP)


...you really should get your charger cable back...

YES.


SO WHATS THE NEXT THINGY?

o wow...caps lock lol


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 01:55:48 pm
POW?

whos that?

Proto?
Doc: ProtoOmegaWeapon(Saix:KITP)


...you really should get your charger cable back...

YES.


SO WHATS THE NEXT THINGY?

o wow...caps lock lol
Doc: >_> wow indeed.

...you'll find out soon enough...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 01:58:38 pm
POW?

whos that?

Proto?
Doc: ProtoOmegaWeapon(Saix:KITP)


...you really should get your charger cable back...

YES.


SO WHATS THE NEXT THINGY?

o wow...caps lock lol
Doc: >_> wow indeed.

...you'll find out soon enough...

or will i?

yea i guess i will.

or maybe not.

yeah i will.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers!
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 02:01:05 pm
POW?

whos that?

Proto?
Doc: ProtoOmegaWeapon(Saix:KITP)


...you really should get your charger cable back...

YES.


SO WHATS THE NEXT THINGY?

o wow...caps lock lol
Doc: >_> wow indeed.

...you'll find out soon enough...

or will i?

yea i guess i will.

or maybe not.

yeah i will.
Doc: >_> but not for very long...


Title: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 02:24:21 pm
We are holding a Multi-Layered Election for new Creators, as some of you may know, Certain creators have not been properly fulfilling their duties, and in the spirit of a new season we have opted to elect new Creators to those positions, And for the first time in CoS, we'll be asking for volunteers for the first layer of this event. All you've gotta do is post in this topic that you'd like to be considered for the new Creator positions and we'll add you to the list of hopefuls, and yes there is more then one seat open. Any Clasher is welcome to put their name on the list, from the new players, to the older players, even the former creators are welcome to try.  

For this portion of the election process we're asking you to pick whom you'd like to see lead CoS, while voting keep in mind that you shouldn't just pick your friends, but put some thought into how your choices feel about BP and CoS issues, like *dramatic pause* Healing, Immunities, and black holes. Hopefuls should be warned that after this step, the election will become a little more difficult, so brush up on the CoS rules and polish your fighting skills.

(Each clasher has been given three votes, and we're looking to trim the current 7 hopefuls to 4-5 for step 3)


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 02:27:23 pm
>_>

u should prolly hide the results....

dont u know how to make a good poll doc?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 02:29:31 pm
>_>

u should prolly hide the results....

dont u know how to make a good poll doc?
Doc: >_> part of the purpose of this is so that everyone can see whose higher up.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 04 August, 2008, 03:03:27 pm
I'm allowed to vote, right?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 04:13:44 pm
I'm allowed to vote, right?
Doc: yes...


also, clashers in the election are welcome to use this topic as a soapbox on which to lietalk about what You'll accomplish, if chosen.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 August, 2008, 04:21:44 pm
Vote me, and I'll...

Um, I don't even know what I'd do.
I haven't thought that far ahead. >_>


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 04 August, 2008, 04:31:03 pm
Vote me, and I'll...

Um, I don't even know what I'd do.
I haven't thought that far ahead. >_>
You'd better.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 04:34:06 pm
Vote me, and I'll...

Um, I don't even know what I'd do.
I haven't thought that far ahead. >_>
You'd better.
Doc: well don't scare them...

DB & any other hopeful: i suggest you ask some of the vets about CoS issues so you have some idea of what the job may ask of you...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 August, 2008, 04:35:08 pm
...

If you vote me, I'll aim to make things better for us all.

(lol generic)


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Gaffit on 04 August, 2008, 07:02:24 pm
I'd say "World Peace", but this is the Clash of Smash...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 07:03:36 pm
I'd say "World Peace", but this is the Clash of Smash...
Doc: perhaps one of them should campaign with "organized slaughter" as a platform?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 07:27:24 pm
i promise not to start another holocaust.....

*looks at doc*

ok i lied....

*points out i have the most AP*

who ever votes for me gets my help in a fight..... Afro


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 07:28:56 pm
Doc: >_>... this time i will allow your comments, as they won't likely affect your chances anyway...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 07:31:09 pm
Doc: >_>... this time i will allow your comments, as they won't likely affect your chances anyway...

>_>

im willing to bet that i can go through and tell who voted for who right now....


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 07:32:11 pm
Doc: >_>... this time i will allow your comments, as they won't likely affect your chances anyway...

>_>

im willing to bet that i can go through and tell who voted for who right now....
Doc: im sure you could, but that would be pointless...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 07:40:22 pm
Doc: >_>... this time i will allow your comments, as they won't likely affect your chances anyway...

>_>

im willing to bet that i can go through and tell who voted for who right now....
Doc: im sure you could, but that would be pointless...

*sigh*

i know T_T


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Ultima_Dragoon on 04 August, 2008, 08:03:39 pm
One of the many things that made me leave the old one was the lack of imagination of people. However, the new players seem more interesting...



Summoning super powered demon pigs with javelins is lack of imagination?

Did I say "Cads is an unimaginative boring jerk!".


I think not.


*kicks 'Cads out of the topic*


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 04 August, 2008, 08:44:27 pm
This is what I hate about not being very well known XU I always lose the popularity contests.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 04 August, 2008, 08:46:22 pm
This is what I hate about not being very well known XU I always lose the popularity contests.
Doc: O_O quick **** yourself out for popularity


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 08:59:28 pm
This is what I hate about not being very well known XU I always lose the popularity contests.

the thing wrong with your theory is that ultima has 3 votes...

thats way to many :P


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 04 August, 2008, 10:00:23 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 11:08:53 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 04 August, 2008, 11:13:16 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-
*points to Sig*

Gurren Lagann is a show.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 04 August, 2008, 11:14:38 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 11:16:58 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!

Kankuro made that awesome (b'_')b

i watched my first episode of that Gurren Lagann show, it was pretty good.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 04 August, 2008, 11:39:37 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!

Kankuro made that awesome (b'_')b

i watched my first episode of that Gurren Lagann show, it was pretty good.

She was one of my favorites.

Since she was an Inuzuka, she had a pet ninja dog.
But since she was Kankuro's daughter, she also used puppets.

Her signature puppet was called Okami. It was a wolf shaped puppet that had a compartment inside of it that her dog could jump into and control the puppet from the inside.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 11:41:32 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!

Kankuro made that awesome (b'_')b

i watched my first episode of that Gurren Lagann show, it was pretty good.

She was one of my favorites.

Since she was an Inuzuka, she had a pet ninja dog.
But since she was Kankuro's daughter, she also used puppets.

Her signature puppet was called Okami. It was a wolf shaped puppet that had a compartment inside of it that her dog could jump into and control the puppet from the inside.

O_O

THATS AWESOME!!!!


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 04 August, 2008, 11:48:36 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!

Kankuro made that awesome (b'_')b

i watched my first episode of that Gurren Lagann show, it was pretty good.

She was one of my favorites.

Since she was an Inuzuka, she had a pet ninja dog.
But since she was Kankuro's daughter, she also used puppets.

Her signature puppet was called Okami. It was a wolf shaped puppet that had a compartment inside of it that her dog could jump into and control the puppet from the inside.

O_O

THATS AWESOME!!!!

I know.

The wolf puppet had a flamethrower, needle launcher, and poison gas sprayer all hidden in the mouth. Also, it could sprout blades for a bladed version of Kiba's one move where he spun around and rammed the opponent.

Not to mention, the teeth and claws were both sharp and metal, so the puppet could attack like a real wolf.


Then, she also had a squirrel puppet named Risu that was tiny like a real squirrel, so it could sneak places easily. It had a role of explosive tags hidden in its chest, a lighter in one paw, and a needle filled with poison in the other paw.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 04 August, 2008, 11:53:25 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!

Kankuro made that awesome (b'_')b

i watched my first episode of that Gurren Lagann show, it was pretty good.

She was one of my favorites.

Since she was an Inuzuka, she had a pet ninja dog.
But since she was Kankuro's daughter, she also used puppets.

Her signature puppet was called Okami. It was a wolf shaped puppet that had a compartment inside of it that her dog could jump into and control the puppet from the inside.

O_O

THATS AWESOME!!!!

I know.

The wolf puppet had a flamethrower, needle launcher, and poison gas sprayer all hidden in the mouth. Also, it could sprout blades for a bladed version of Kiba's one move where he spun around and rammed the opponent.

Not to mention, the teeth and claws were both sharp and metal, so the puppet could attack like a real wolf.


Then, she also had a squirrel puppet named Risu that was tiny like a real squirrel, so it could sneak places easily. It had a role of explosive tags hidden in its chest, a lighter in one paw, and a needle filled with poison in the other paw.

Im sorry, but if you dont mind, i may actually steal both of those :P


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 04 August, 2008, 11:56:41 pm
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!

Kankuro made that awesome (b'_')b

i watched my first episode of that Gurren Lagann show, it was pretty good.

She was one of my favorites.

Since she was an Inuzuka, she had a pet ninja dog.
But since she was Kankuro's daughter, she also used puppets.

Her signature puppet was called Okami. It was a wolf shaped puppet that had a compartment inside of it that her dog could jump into and control the puppet from the inside.

O_O

THATS AWESOME!!!!

I know.

The wolf puppet had a flamethrower, needle launcher, and poison gas sprayer all hidden in the mouth. Also, it could sprout blades for a bladed version of Kiba's one move where he spun around and rammed the opponent.

Not to mention, the teeth and claws were both sharp and metal, so the puppet could attack like a real wolf.


Then, she also had a squirrel puppet named Risu that was tiny like a real squirrel, so it could sneak places easily. It had a role of explosive tags hidden in its chest, a lighter in one paw, and a needle filled with poison in the other paw.

Im sorry, but if you dont mind, i may actually steal both of those :P

You can steal the puppets, but you can't steal my Hanako. ( That's the character's name. )

She's all mine. >_>


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 12:02:34 am
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!

Kankuro made that awesome (b'_')b

i watched my first episode of that Gurren Lagann show, it was pretty good.

She was one of my favorites.

Since she was an Inuzuka, she had a pet ninja dog.
But since she was Kankuro's daughter, she also used puppets.

Her signature puppet was called Okami. It was a wolf shaped puppet that had a compartment inside of it that her dog could jump into and control the puppet from the inside.

O_O

THATS AWESOME!!!!

I know.

The wolf puppet had a flamethrower, needle launcher, and poison gas sprayer all hidden in the mouth. Also, it could sprout blades for a bladed version of Kiba's one move where he spun around and rammed the opponent.

Not to mention, the teeth and claws were both sharp and metal, so the puppet could attack like a real wolf.


Then, she also had a squirrel puppet named Risu that was tiny like a real squirrel, so it could sneak places easily. It had a role of explosive tags hidden in its chest, a lighter in one paw, and a needle filled with poison in the other paw.

Im sorry, but if you dont mind, i may actually steal both of those :P

You can steal the puppets, but you can't steal my Hanako. ( That's the character's name. )

She's all mine. >_>

i want the puppets. lol

You should make her one of your chars...it would be fun to have another puppet user around here ^o^


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 05 August, 2008, 12:06:52 am
Out of all the candidates, I believe that I have the most experience.

Having successfully run the "This is my new and improved dojo" RP for an entire year, I know what it takes to run a RP.

Also, before I ever came to BP, I helped set up and run a Naruto RP on another site that was structured similar to the CoS with stats and everything.

A vote for me is a vote for someone who knows what they are doing.


...that said, I'm off to watch Gurren Lagann.

-_-

if ur talking about judges Naruto Rp, i might hurt judge out of anger....

i was just watching that -_-

Nope, it was another Naruto RP on Gaia Online.

It was set in the future, where everyone was the children of the main Naruto characters.

I was Kakashi's daughter! And Itachi's insane son! And the daughter of Kankuro and Kiba's Sister!

Kankuro made that awesome (b'_')b

i watched my first episode of that Gurren Lagann show, it was pretty good.

She was one of my favorites.

Since she was an Inuzuka, she had a pet ninja dog.
But since she was Kankuro's daughter, she also used puppets.

Her signature puppet was called Okami. It was a wolf shaped puppet that had a compartment inside of it that her dog could jump into and control the puppet from the inside.

O_O

THATS AWESOME!!!!

I know.

The wolf puppet had a flamethrower, needle launcher, and poison gas sprayer all hidden in the mouth. Also, it could sprout blades for a bladed version of Kiba's one move where he spun around and rammed the opponent.

Not to mention, the teeth and claws were both sharp and metal, so the puppet could attack like a real wolf.


Then, she also had a squirrel puppet named Risu that was tiny like a real squirrel, so it could sneak places easily. It had a role of explosive tags hidden in its chest, a lighter in one paw, and a needle filled with poison in the other paw.

Im sorry, but if you dont mind, i may actually steal both of those :P

You can steal the puppets, but you can't steal my Hanako. ( That's the character's name. )

She's all mine. >_>

i want the puppets. lol

You should make her one of your chars...it would be fun to have another puppet user around here ^o^

....maybe, I dunno.
I like my characters so far.

I know I would keep GARkip and Bob....

Takara is a bit iffy, but I don't think I would want to replace her with Hanako.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Cads_473 on 05 August, 2008, 09:25:40 am
*Sniff*

I had a good run...

*Hugs doc*
IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYZ!

*Sobs hysterically*


Title: Re: A Poll for the User whove opted to give CoS a Chance.
Post by: Cads_473 on 05 August, 2008, 09:26:34 am
One of the many things that made me leave the old one was the lack of imagination of people. However, the new players seem more interesting...



Summoning super powered demon pigs with javelins is lack of imagination?

Did I say "Cads is an unimaginative boring jerk!".


I think not.


*kicks 'Cads out of the topic*
Well DAYUM.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 05 August, 2008, 09:29:10 am
*Sniff*

I had a good run...

*Hugs doc*
IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYZ!

*Sobs hysterically*
Doc: oh, no, don't cry...

we're not, throwing you out or anything, we just realized some of the creators weren't on very often...

*offers candy*


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Cads_473 on 05 August, 2008, 09:31:23 am
*Sniff*

I had a good run...

*Hugs doc*
IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYZ!

*Sobs hysterically*
Doc: oh, no, don't cry...

we're not, throwing you out or anything, we just realized some of the creators weren't on very often...

*offers candy*
*Eats candy*
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Btw, im sure judg will show you later, (Dont feel like typing it again) but i explain a few things in a message.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 05 August, 2008, 09:36:13 am
*Sniff*

I had a good run...

*Hugs doc*
IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYZ!

*Sobs hysterically*
Doc: oh, no, don't cry...

we're not, throwing you out or anything, we just realized some of the creators weren't on very often...

*offers candy*
*Eats candy*
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Btw, im sure judg will show you later, (Dont feel like typing it again) but i explain a few things in a message.
Doc: >_> ok...

...*looks at votes* ah...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 11:33:36 am
*Sniff*

I had a good run...

*Hugs doc*
IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYZ!

*Sobs hysterically*
Doc: oh, no, don't cry...

we're not, throwing you out or anything, we just realized some of the creators weren't on very often...

*offers candy*
*Eats candy*
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Btw, im sure judg will show you later, (Dont feel like typing it again) but i explain a few things in a message.
Doc: >_> ok...

...*looks at votes* ah...

this is what i told gaffit woulld happen >_>


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 05 August, 2008, 11:39:13 am
*Sniff*

I had a good run...

*Hugs doc*
IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYZ!

*Sobs hysterically*
Doc: oh, no, don't cry...

we're not, throwing you out or anything, we just realized some of the creators weren't on very often...

*offers candy*
*Eats candy*
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Btw, im sure judg will show you later, (Dont feel like typing it again) but i explain a few things in a message.
Doc: >_> ok...

...*looks at votes* ah...

this is what i told gaffit woulld happen >_>
Doc: >_> you told gaffit that Cads was gonna vote for Ultima?



Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 11:39:38 am
*Sniff*

I had a good run...

*Hugs doc*
IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYZ!

*Sobs hysterically*
Doc: oh, no, don't cry...

we're not, throwing you out or anything, we just realized some of the creators weren't on very often...

*offers candy*
*Eats candy*
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

Btw, im sure judg will show you later, (Dont feel like typing it again) but i explain a few things in a message.
Doc: >_> ok...

...*looks at votes* ah...

this is what i told gaffit woulld happen >_>
Doc: >_> you told gaffit that Cads was gonna vote for Ultima?



yes.,


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 11:48:37 am
If i win, i will tell everyone Doc's real name. >_>


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 05 August, 2008, 11:50:26 am
If i win, i will tell everyone Doc's real name. >_>
Doc: *shrugs* >_> is that your whole platform?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 11:51:59 am
If i win, i will tell everyone Doc's real name. >_>
Doc: *shrugs* >_> is that your whole platform?

my old one didnt work, lol.

*notices 11 people have voted*

arent there only suppose to be 14 voters?

so this segment will be over soon....


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 August, 2008, 12:12:55 pm
>_>

the 2 who have done lil to nothing?

alright...

*changes vote*

Hey, I haven't had TIME. Parents have been doing a "You've had more than ten minutes on the PC. Get off!".



Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 August, 2008, 12:13:32 pm
:O

Who took thier vote away from ZF? >_>


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 05 August, 2008, 12:14:52 pm
DONT MIND ME!
I'M JUST DOIN' MY JOB!

*flies away*
Doc: -_-. . .

O_O thats right, become a creator and you too can have the luxurious task of interrupting the democratic process of forum based voting! And also cool jobs like: Fabricating information, Enhancing the truth, and a favorite of everyone, Melting underlings with godmodly powers in unrealistic situations. This Job literally sells itself, which makes me wonder why im here... O_O
*gets dragged off to tron*



Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 12:15:24 pm
>_>

the 2 who have done lil to nothing?

alright...

*changes vote*

Hey, I haven't had TIME. Parents have been doing a "You've had more than ten minutes on the PC. Get off!".



I understand that, and i bet that if you had the time, you would make a difference.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 12:17:29 pm
:O

Who took thier vote away from ZF? >_>

*raises hand*


she has enough....i voted for who i thought was the best, then i decided that since shes blowing away the comp, to vote for someone i like....


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 August, 2008, 12:22:45 pm
>_>

the 2 who have done lil to nothing?

alright...

*changes vote*

Hey, I haven't had TIME. Parents have been doing a "You've had more than ten minutes on the PC. Get off!".



I understand that, and i bet that if you had the time, you would make a difference.

Thanks.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 August, 2008, 12:25:30 pm
*changes vote as well*


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 05 August, 2008, 12:29:11 pm
*changes vote as well*
*facestar*
Doc: @_@...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 August, 2008, 12:31:03 pm
*changes vote as well*
*facestar*
Doc: @_@...
v_v


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 02:34:44 pm
who the hell else voted for me?

Doc, gaffit, judge, ??? and Me....

WHO ARE YOU!!!


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 August, 2008, 03:25:34 pm
who the hell else voted for me?

Doc, gaffit, judge, ??? and Me....

WHO ARE YOU!!!
....

I did.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 04:02:17 pm
who the hell else voted for me?

Doc, gaffit, judge, ??? and Me....

WHO ARE YOU!!!
....

I did.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 August, 2008, 04:11:42 pm
who the hell else voted for me?

Doc, gaffit, judge, ??? and Me....

WHO ARE YOU!!!
....

I did.
You are listing who voted for you?

...

You...Voted for yourself!?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 04:13:05 pm
who the hell else voted for me?

Doc, gaffit, judge, ??? and Me....

WHO ARE YOU!!!
....

I did.
You are listing who voted for you?

...

You...Voted for yourself!?

i voted for whoes best for the job,

Ultima, Zf, and Myself.....

but i removed ZF vote cause shes Rapeing us. >_>


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 August, 2008, 04:15:07 pm
who the hell else voted for me?

Doc, gaffit, judge, ??? and Me....

WHO ARE YOU!!!
....

I did.
You are listing who voted for you?

...

You...Voted for yourself!?

i voted for whoes best for the job,

Ultima, Zf, and Myself.....

but i removed ZF vote cause shes Rapeing us. >_>
.....

I don't know if I could accept that....

I wonder if anyone else voted for themselves.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 04:16:14 pm
who the hell else voted for me?

Doc, gaffit, judge, ??? and Me....

WHO ARE YOU!!!
....

I did.
You are listing who voted for you?

...

You...Voted for yourself!?

i voted for whoes best for the job,

Ultima, Zf, and Myself.....

but i removed ZF vote cause shes Rapeing us. >_>
.....

I don't know if I could accept that....

I wonder if anyone else voted for themselves.

im pretty sure everyone did >_>


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 August, 2008, 04:16:57 pm
....


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 04:18:50 pm
....

,,,,

;~;


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 August, 2008, 04:21:02 pm
Yeah, I did. >_>

But then, I'm a fair judge, so I had a reason...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 04:24:19 pm
Yeah, I did. >_>

But then, I'm a fair judge, so I had a reason...

^^


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 August, 2008, 04:27:11 pm
Yeah, I did. >_>

But then, I'm a fair judge, so I had a reason...

^^

What?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 04:29:59 pm
Yeah, I did. >_>

But then, I'm a fair judge, so I had a reason...

^^

What?

^.^

dont know...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 August, 2008, 04:31:46 pm
That's helpful, then.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 04:34:23 pm
*sigh*

im going to docs.

if his dad is there im going to be pissed off, so i have to get enjoyment right now....


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 August, 2008, 04:38:36 pm
What's wrong with his dad?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 04:47:05 pm
What's wrong with his dad?

alot of things....

i would rant about him for a couple hours, but i want to stay positive....


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 August, 2008, 04:51:44 pm
Ah. Ok.

I can point you to a site taking the **** out of Tom Cruise if you want.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 05 August, 2008, 05:32:58 pm
Ah. Ok.

I can point you to a site taking the **** out of Tom Cruise if you want.

I hate Tom Cruise....lol


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 August, 2008, 03:30:02 am
www.tomcruiseisnuts.com (http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com)


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 06 August, 2008, 04:21:56 pm
www.tomcruiseisnuts.com (http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com)

*single tear rolls down cheek*

Its beautiful, thank you.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 07 August, 2008, 01:42:18 am
I'm not a creator and I don't think I want to be one so the fact I'm not on the list is actually good !


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Gaffit on 07 August, 2008, 01:54:37 am
I'm not a creator and I don't think I want to be one so the fact I'm not on the list is actually good !

But I would have voted for you... ;~;


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 August, 2008, 04:13:43 am
www.tomcruiseisnuts.com (http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com)

*single tear rolls down cheek*

Its beautiful, thank you.

Hehehe... Glad you like.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 07 August, 2008, 02:27:42 pm
I'm not a creator and I don't think I want to be one so the fact I'm not on the list is actually good !


*joy jumps*

Niko is backs!


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 07 August, 2008, 10:46:47 pm
You know, I haven't voted yet because I would feel conflicted. I feel like I should vote for myself...but I think that would be kind of cheating. And yet, I also feel unable to vote for my competition.

I'm too nice sometimes.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 07 August, 2008, 10:50:56 pm
You know, I haven't voted yet because I would feel conflicted. I feel like I should vote for myself...but I think that would be kind of cheating. And yet, I also feel unable to vote for my competition.

I'm too nice sometimes.
Doc: >_> why don't you vote for someone you think could do the job then...


....because unless im mistaken, you're the only clasher who hasn't voted...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 07 August, 2008, 10:56:38 pm
I just voted...I could think of two people I knew for sure could probably do the job...then voted for myself because I couldn't decide from the remaining choices. I mostly judged by how often I see that person on, whether I could trust them to do the job, stuff like that.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: Doctorworm on 07 August, 2008, 11:00:27 pm
Doc: -_^ right then, assuming everyone has voted, I'll be locking the polls now, if you didn't get your cance to vote, post in the topic and we can probably unlock it for you.



Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 2)
Post by: A Duck on 08 August, 2008, 01:10:10 am
>_>



Title: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Doctorworm on 16 August, 2008, 06:28:19 pm
We are holding a Multi-Layered Election for new Creators, as some of you may know, Certain creators have not been properly fulfilling their duties, and in the spirit of a new season we have opted to elect new Creators to those positions, And for the first time in CoS, we'll be asking for volunteers for the first layer of this event. All you've gotta do is post in this topic that you'd like to be considered for the new Creator positions and we'll add you to the list of hopefuls, and yes there is more then one seat open. Any Clasher is welcome to put their name on the list, from the new players, to the older players, even the former creators are welcome to try.  

For this portion of the election process we're asking you to pick whom you'd like to see lead CoS, while voting keep in mind that you shouldn't just pick your friends, but put some thought into how your choices feel about BP and CoS issues, like *dramatic pause* Healing, Immunities, and black holes. Hopefuls should be warned that after this step, the election will become a little more difficult, so brush up on the CoS rules and polish your fighting skills.

(Each clasher has been given three votes, and we're looking to trim the current 7 hopefuls to 4-5 for step 3)

Step 3 of the Election has begun, the following candidates have advanced to step 3: Zeldafan, Hawk, Dmax, & Ultima. For Step 3 of the election process each of the previously mentioned 4 will recieve a PM from a creator, The details of these Pms are not to be shared with anyone other then the sender. It should be noted that iot will be possible for all 4 of you to pass this step, though anyone of you may be disqualified should foul play be suspect.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 19 August, 2008, 09:43:23 am
So, what happens now?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Doctorworm on 19 August, 2008, 01:01:42 pm
So, what happens now?
Doc: -_- we wait for zeldafan...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Ultima_Dragoon on 21 August, 2008, 07:29:33 pm
Hm...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: A Duck on 21 August, 2008, 07:35:07 pm
maybe she got eated....


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Z911 on 21 August, 2008, 07:38:40 pm
maybe she got eated....
By the cookie monster.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: A Duck on 21 August, 2008, 07:39:55 pm
maybe she got eated....
By the cookie monster.

THAT BASTARD!

i knew it was only a matter of time!

I **** KNEW IT!


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Doctorworm on 21 August, 2008, 11:18:49 pm
maybe she got eated....
By the cookie monster.

THAT BASTARD!

i knew it was only a matter of time!

I ****ING KNEW IT!
(http://i28.tinypic.com/2005phi.jpg)


Doc: >_> the beast has gone mad with power.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: A Duck on 22 August, 2008, 01:27:54 am
maybe she got eated....
By the cookie monster.

THAT BASTARD!

i knew it was only a matter of time!

I ****ING KNEW IT!
(http://i28.tinypic.com/2005phi.jpg)


Doc: >_> the beast has gone mad with power.

o god!

SOMEONE CALL GODZILLA!


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 23 August, 2008, 03:10:11 pm
Has anyone completed part 3 yet?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 23 August, 2008, 03:12:24 pm
Zf's the only one who hasn't, I think.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: A Duck on 23 August, 2008, 03:19:50 pm
were waiting for cookie monster to digest ZF, then were ready to go...


Title: Season II Topics: Archived
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 06:46:59 pm
I'm making this because I'm curious to see what kind of people your characters are. If they were to fight in a war or something, would they be neutral, good, or evil. Obviously, that's a subjective thing, but it should be obvious whether what you're character would do is right or wrong. I'll add your characters as you post them.

Character List
Judgment Angel
Judg: Good
Komodo: Good
Raijin: Evil

-911-
-911-: Neutral
Raster: Chaotic Neutral
The Core: Chaotic Evil

Salty
Catastrophix: Chaotic Neutral
Versaren: Neutral Good
Zetta: Lawful Evil

DoctorWorm X
Doc: Chaotic Neutral
Marcus: Chaotic
Oorta: lawful good
Sigmund: lawful neutral
Billy: neutral
blackout: Chaotic evil
Hot Cha & group: chaotic neutral
Chaos Sol: evil
Re'em: lawful good
Rai: chaotic good
Ziz: chaotic evil
Indora: lawful good
Carrion: chaotic evil
Maine: evil
Tractor jack: Chaotic neutral

Dmax
Dmax:Evil.
Riddick:What ever he is told to be.
House:Good
Zaraki:Evil
Tobi:Evil
Snorlax:Good

Gaffit
Gaffit: Good
Rief: Chaotic Good
Lotus: Neutral
W.A.R.: Evil
Dr. Beta: Chaotic Good
Gaffit V: Neutral

Darkblaze:
Asuka: Good
Ann: Painfully Good
DarkBlaze: Neutral

ProtoOmegaWeapon
Sio: Neutral Evil

TBizzle
TBizzle: Chaotic Neutral

HMA
HMA: Either
Blood: Horrifically evil


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 06:47:55 pm
*stickies so people actually see it*


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Z911 on 27 August, 2008, 06:48:30 pm
-911-: Neutral
Raster: Chaotic Neutral
The Core: Chaotic Evil


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 27 August, 2008, 06:49:10 pm
Catastrophix: Chaotic neutral.
Versaren: Neutral good.
Zetta: Lawful evil.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: IngSlayer on 27 August, 2008, 06:49:19 pm
GEVANTIO: Good.

Even though I never posted yet. <_<


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 06:49:45 pm
GEVANTIO: Good.

Even though I never posted yet. <_<

lol


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 06:49:51 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 06:51:08 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?

Lawful would be like, he has boundries, but is still evil.

and Chaotic is like
"*kills and orphanage*

*laughs*"

i think....


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 06:52:24 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?

Lawful would be like, he has boundries, but is still evil.

and Chaotic is like
"*kills and orphanage*

*laughs*"

i think....
Boundaries LIKE?


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Z911 on 27 August, 2008, 06:52:38 pm
Pretty much what Dmax said, in short.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Z911 on 27 August, 2008, 06:53:19 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?

Lawful would be like, he has boundries, but is still evil.

and Chaotic is like
"*kills and orphanage*

*laughs*"

i think....
Boundaries LIKE?
Lawful wouldn't kill someone for the hell of it, while Chaotic Evil would do it for the hell of it.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 06:53:41 pm
Catastrophix: Chaotic neutral.
Versaren: Neutral good.
Zetta: Lawful evil.
Chaotic Neutral?
Neutral GOOD!?


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 06:55:17 pm
Catastrophix: Chaotic neutral.
Versaren: Neutral good.
Zetta: Lawful evil.
Chaotic Neutral?
Neutral GOOD!?

they arent evil, but arent good.

it like if 1 was evil and 5 was good.

lawful would be 4, Chaotic would be 2.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 27 August, 2008, 06:56:25 pm
Look up D&D Alignments.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Doctorworm on 27 August, 2008, 06:56:26 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?
Doc: dungeons and dragons terminology Judg don't worry about it...

(of the character i plan on using...)

Doc: Chaotic Neutral
Marcus: Chaotic
Oorta: lawful good
Sigmund: lawful neutral
Billy: neutral
blackout: Chaotic evil
Hot Cha & group: chaotic neutral
Chaos Sol: evil
Re'em: lawful good
Rai: chaotic good
Ziz: chaotic evil
Indora: lawful good
Carrion: chaotic evil
Maine: evil
Tractor jack: Chaotic neutral

...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 07:02:14 pm
I'll just take your words for this then, as I've never played D&D...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Z911 on 27 August, 2008, 07:03:40 pm
Quote
Lawful Good

Lawful Good is known as the "Saintly" or "Crusader" alignment. A lawful good character typically acts with compassion, and always with honor and a sense of duty. A lawful good nation would consist of a well-organized government that works for the benefit of its citizens. Lawful good characters include righteous knights, all paladins and most dwarves. Lawful good creatures include the noble golden dragons. Lawful Good outsiders are known as Archons.

Lawful Good characters, especially paladins, may sometimes find themselves faced with the dilemma of whether to obey Law or Good when the two conflict - for example, upholding a sworn oath when it would lead innocents to come to harm - or conflicts between two orders, such as between their religious law and the law of the local ruler.

In the Complete Scoundrel sourcebook, Batman, Dick Tracy and Indiana Jones are cited as examples of Lawful Good characters.[3] In the real world, the Scout Oath of the Boy Scouts of America also expresses a Lawful Good ideal.[4]

[edit]
Neutral Good

Neutral Good is known as the "Benefactor" alignment. A neutral good character is guided by his conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against Lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A neutral good character may cooperate with lawful officials but does not feel beholden to them. A doctor that treats soldiers from both sides in a war would be considered Neutral Good.

Examples of Neutral Good characters include Zorro and Spider-Man.[3] The Neutral Good outsiders are known as Guardinals.

[edit]
Chaotic Good

Chaotic Good is known as the "Beatific" or "Rebel" alignment. A chaotic good character favors change for the greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom. Most elves are chaotic good, as are some fey.

Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica, Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, and Robin Hood are examples of Chaotic Good individuals.[3] Eladrin are the outsider race representing Chaotic Good.

[edit]
Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral is called the "Judge" or "Disciplined" alignment. A lawful neutral character typically believes strongly in Lawful concepts such as honor, order, rules and tradition, and often follows a personal code. A Lawful Neutral society would typically enforce strict laws to maintain social order, and place a high value on traditions and historical precedent. Examples of Lawful Neutral characters might include a soldier who always follows orders, a judge or enforcer that adheres mercilessly to the word of the law, or a disciplined monk.

Characters of this alignment are neutral with regard to Good and Evil. This does not mean that Lawful Neutral characters are amoral or immoral, or do not have a moral compass; but simply that their moral considerations come a distant second to what their code, tradition or law dictates. They typically have a strong ethical code, but it is primarily guided by their system of belief, not by a commitment to Good or Evil.

James Bond, Odysseus, and Sanjuro from Yojimbo are Lawful Neutral.[3] Three exemplars of Lawful Neutral exist. These are the Formians, the Inevitables and the Modrons.

[edit]
Neutral

Neutral alignment, also referred to as True Neutral or Neutral Neutral, is called the "Undecided" or "Nature's" alignment. This alignment represents neutral on both axes, and tends not to feel strongly towards any alignment. A farmer whose only concern is to feed his family is of this alignment. Most animals, lacking the capacity for moral judgement, are of this alignment.

Some neutral characters, rather than feeling undecided, are committed to a balance between the alignments. They may see Good, Evil, Law and Chaos as simply prejudices and dangerous extremes. Mordenkainen is one such character who takes this concept to the extreme, dedicating himself to a detached philosophy of neutrality to ensure that no one alignment or power takes control of the Flanaess.

Druids frequently follow this True Neutral dedication to balance, and under Advanced Dungeons & Dragons rules were required to be this alignment. In an example given in a D&D rulebook, a typical druid might fight against a band of marauding gnolls, only to switch sides to save the gnoll's clan from being exterminated.

Lara Croft, Lucy Westenra from Dracula and Han Solo in his early Star Wars appearance are Neutral.[3] The True Neutral outsiders are known as the Rilmani.

[edit]
Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral is called the "Anarchist" or "Free Spirit" alignment. A character of this alignment is an individualist who follows his or her own heart, shirks rules and traditions. They typically act out of self-interest, but do not enjoy seeing others suffer. Many adventurers are of this alignment.

An unusual subset of Chaotic Neutral is "strongly Chaotic Neutral", describing a character who behaves chaotically to the point of appearing insane. Characters of this type may regularly change their appearance and attitudes for the sake of change, and intentionally disrupt organizations for the sole reason of disrupting a Lawful construct. Characters of this type include the Xaositects from the Planescape setting, and Hennet from the third edition Player's Handbook. In Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Chaotic Neutral was frequently assumed to refer to this subset.

Captain Jack Sparrow, Al Swearengen from the TV series Deadwood, and Snake Plissken from Escape from New York are verifiably Chaotic Neutral characters.[3] Slaadi represent pure Chaos.

[edit]
Lawful Evil

Lawful Evil is referred to as the "Dominator" or "Diabolic" alignment. Characters of this alignment show a combination of desirable and undesirable traits: while they typically obey their superiors and keep their word (trustworthy), they care nothing for the rights and freedoms of other individuals. Examples of this alignment include tyrants, devils, honourable but undiscriminating mercenary types, and soldiers who follow the chain of command but enjoy killing for its own sake.

As are Boba Fett of Star Wars, and X-Men's Magneto [3] The Lawful Evil outsiders are known as Baatezu.

[edit]
Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil is called the "Malefactor" alignment. Characters of this alignment are typically selfish and have no qualms about turning on their allies-of-the-moment. They have no compunctions about harming others to get what they want, but neither will they go out of their way to cause carnage or mayhem when they see no direct benefit to it. An example would be an assassin, who has little regard for formal laws but does not needlessly kill. A villain of this alignment can be more dangerous than either Lawful or Chaotic Evil characters, since he is neither bound by any sort of honor or tradition nor disorganized and pointlessly violent.

Complete Scoundrel cites X-Men's Mystique, Sawyer of Lost as Neutral Evil characters.[3] Yugoloths are the multiversal representatives of Neutral Evil.

[edit]
Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil is referred to as the "Destroyer" or "Demonic" alignment. Characters of this alignment tend to have little respect for rules, other peoples' lives, or anything but their own selfish desires. They typically only behave themselves out of fear of punishment.

According to the Complete Scoundrel sourcebook, Carl Denham from King Kong and Riddick from Pitch Black are Chaotic Evil.[3] The exemplars of Chaotic Evil are the Tanar'ri.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 07:03:55 pm
I'll just take your words for this then, as I've never played D&D...

its pretty much like i said...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 07:05:59 pm
All my chars and their Summons.
Dmax:Evil.
Riddick:What ever he is told to be.
House:Good
Zaraki:Evil
Tobi:Evil
Snorlax:Good


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 07:10:00 pm
Ah, that thing that 911 posted was very helpful, thanks...But now I'm going to have to completely rethink Komodo and Judg's Alignment...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 07:11:29 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?
Doc: dungeons and dragons terminology Judg don't worry about it...

(of the character i plan on using...)

Doc: Chaotic Neutral
Marcus: Chaotic (Chaotic wut? >_>)
Oorta: lawful good
Sigmund: lawful neutral
Billy: neutral
blackout: Chaotic evil
Hot Cha & group: chaotic neutral
Chaos Sol: evil
Re'em: lawful good
Rai: chaotic good
Ziz: chaotic evil
Indora: lawful good
Carrion: chaotic evil
Maine: evil
Tractor jack: Chaotic neutral

...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 07:12:41 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?
Doc: dungeons and dragons terminology Judg don't worry about it...

(of the character i plan on using...)

Doc: Chaotic Neutral
Marcus: Chaotic (Chaotic wut? >_>)
Oorta: lawful good
Sigmund: lawful neutral
Billy: neutral
blackout: Chaotic evil
Hot Cha & group: chaotic neutral
Chaos Sol: evil
Re'em: lawful good
Rai: chaotic good
Ziz: chaotic evil
Indora: lawful good
Carrion: chaotic evil
Maine: evil
Tractor jack: Chaotic neutral

...

why did you just quote doc...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 07:13:33 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?
Doc: dungeons and dragons terminology Judg don't worry about it...

(of the character i plan on using...)

Doc: Chaotic Neutral
Marcus: Chaotic (Chaotic wut? >_>)
Oorta: lawful good
Sigmund: lawful neutral
Billy: neutral
blackout: Chaotic evil
Hot Cha & group: chaotic neutral
Chaos Sol: evil
Re'em: lawful good
Rai: chaotic good
Ziz: chaotic evil
Indora: lawful good
Carrion: chaotic evil
Maine: evil
Tractor jack: Chaotic neutral

...

why did you just quote doc...
Bold.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Doctorworm on 27 August, 2008, 07:13:46 pm
Um, Lawful/Chaoticwut?
Doc: dungeons and dragons terminology Judg don't worry about it...

(of the character i plan on using...)

Doc: Chaotic Neutral
Marcus: Chaotic (Chaotic wut? >_>)
Oorta: lawful good
Sigmund: lawful neutral
Billy: neutral
blackout: Chaotic evil
Hot Cha & group: chaotic neutral
Chaos Sol: evil
Re'em: lawful good
Rai: chaotic good
Ziz: chaotic evil
Indora: lawful good
Carrion: chaotic evil
Maine: evil
Tractor jack: Chaotic neutral

...
Doc: simply chaotic, though he could be called strongly Chaotic Neutral i suppose, but since this is not D&D chaotic will be fine...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 07:15:04 pm
...
So he does what he wants?


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Doctorworm on 27 August, 2008, 07:16:05 pm
...
So he does what he wants?
Doc: would you describe marcus differently?


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 07:16:25 pm
...
So he does what he wants?

as in hes insane...and doesnt know wtf hes doing?


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 07:17:42 pm
...
So he does what he wants?
Doc: would you describe marcus differently?
No.
And, ignoring that D&D Crap...I'd say that's neutral...I'd rather not confuse myself when I look at this list for...
Future things...
>_>
<_<


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Doctorworm on 27 August, 2008, 07:18:55 pm
...
So he does what he wants?
Doc: would you describe marcus differently?
No.
And, ignoring that D&D Crap...I'd say that's neutral...I'd rather not confuse myself when I look at this list for...
Future things...
>_>
<_<
Doc:  oh, i see what you;re saying Judgy...


*walks away*

...for the record, the registration act is a bad idea -_^


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 07:20:44 pm
Why dont we just do a number system.



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Good                Neutral                                Evil

>_>


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 07:21:15 pm
...
So he does what he wants?
Doc: would you describe marcus differently?
No.
And, ignoring that D&D Crap...I'd say that's neutral...I'd rather not confuse myself when I look at this list for...
Future things...
>_>
<_<
Doc:  oh, i see what you;re saying Judgy...


*walks away*

...for the record, the registration act is a bad idea -_^

*Cap punches Ironman*


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Gaffit on 27 August, 2008, 07:21:23 pm
Judgment Angel
Judg: Good
Komodo: Good
Raijin: Evil

-911-
-911-: Neutral
Raster: Chaotic Neutral
The Core: Chaotic Evil

Salty
Catastrophix: Chaotic Neutral
Versaren: Neutral Good
Zetta: Lawful Evil

DoctorWorm X
Doc: Chaotic Neutral
Marcus: Chaotic
Oorta: lawful good
Sigmund: lawful neutral
Billy: neutral
blackout: Chaotic evil
Hot Cha & group: chaotic neutral
Chaos Sol: evil
Re'em: lawful good
Rai: chaotic good
Ziz: chaotic evil
Indora: lawful good
Carrion: chaotic evil
Maine: evil
Tractor jack: Chaotic neutral

Dmax
Dmax:Evil.
Riddick:What ever he is told to be.
House:Good
Zaraki:Evil
Tobi:Evil
Snorlax:Good

Gaffit
Gaffit: Good
Rief: Chaotic Good
Lotus: Neutral
W.A.R.: Evil
Dr. Beta: Chaotic Good
Gaffit V: Neutral


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Z911 on 27 August, 2008, 07:26:08 pm
And all this time I thought W.A.R. was a good guy...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Gaffit on 27 August, 2008, 07:27:37 pm
And all this time I thought W.A.R. was a good guy...

He's a combination of LawnChair, ToolBox and HK-47.

Whose personallity do you think's gonna be dominant?


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 27 August, 2008, 07:28:16 pm
And all this time I thought W.A.R. was a good guy...

He's a combination of LawnChair, ToolBox and HK-47.

Whose personallity do you think's gonna be dominant?


....toolbox?

*slapped*


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Z911 on 27 August, 2008, 07:28:31 pm
And all this time I thought W.A.R. was a good guy...

He's a combination of LawnChair, ToolBox and HK-47.

Whose personallity do you think's gonna be dominant?
The LawnChair?


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Gaffit on 27 August, 2008, 07:31:17 pm
And all this time I thought W.A.R. was a good guy...

He's a combination of LawnChair, ToolBox and HK-47.

Whose personallity do you think's gonna be dominant?
The LawnChair?

Now that I'm not using Gaffit anymore, I took his weapons and combined them into a character.

LawnChair is one of the most powerful vehicles in the CoS, it is literally a sentient pimped out hovering LawnChair. ToolBox is a toolbox endowned with sentience and stores a universe filled with machines. And HK-47 is... well... play KOTOR.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 27 August, 2008, 07:33:08 pm
And all this time I thought W.A.R. was a good guy...

He's a combination of LawnChair, ToolBox and HK-47.

Whose personallity do you think's gonna be dominant?
The LawnChair?

Now that I'm not using Gaffit anymore, I took his weapons and combined them into a character.

LawnChair is one of the most powerful vehicles in the CoS, it is literally a sentient pimped out hovering LawnChair. ToolBox is a toolbox endowned with sentience and stores a universe filled with machines. And HK-47 is... well... play KOTOR.
ololo


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 27 August, 2008, 07:38:51 pm
It'd be extremely helpful if you pasted that to the first post, Gaffit...


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 27 August, 2008, 08:54:39 pm
Darkblaze
DB: Neutral
Ann: Painfully Good
Asuka: Good


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 27 August, 2008, 09:41:29 pm
ProtoOmegaWeapon:
Sio-Neutral Evil


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: TBizzle on 30 August, 2008, 05:03:53 pm
TBizzle - Chaotic Neutral


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: HMA on 01 September, 2008, 04:37:49 am
HMA: Whichever is less boring.
Blood (For the record and incase I revamp): Horrificly evil.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Gaffit on 01 September, 2008, 05:25:53 pm
Updated


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Doctorworm on 11 September, 2008, 02:10:44 pm
Doc: -__- you both are idiots, go fight in the actual topic where you can get Ap.

also, Dmax, you are aloud to have an opinion of something but keep it to yourself, and you don't need to say ability stack to use one...

(you 2 are welcome to respond, insult, or counter-argue this, but i'll just delete those posts as well...)


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Cads_473 on 17 September, 2008, 10:25:36 am
The "Some creators have not been fulfilling their duties" line sounds ugly ;~;

Cant you say "Some creators CANNOT fulfill their duties due to **** parents?" :D


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Doctorworm on 17 September, 2008, 10:16:58 pm
The "Some creators have not been fulfilling their duties" line sounds ugly ;~;

Cant you say "Some creators CANNOT fulfill their duties due to **** parents?" :D
Doc: >_> yea we could, but everyone had forgotten about the topic anyway... besides, that didn't necessarily refer to you...

...or poncho for that matter o_@


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Ultima_Dragoon on 19 September, 2008, 10:57:43 am
It's been more than a month. Let's move on, damnit. :I


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 19 September, 2008, 11:24:35 am
Has ZF not replied?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: A Duck on 23 September, 2008, 04:22:57 pm
lol cads fails.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Gaffit on 23 September, 2008, 05:19:36 pm
lol cads fails.

That wasn't funny.

...

That was only a little bit funny.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 25 September, 2008, 03:01:09 pm
Hey. Is this creator thing ever going to finish?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: Gaffit on 25 September, 2008, 03:10:58 pm
Yeah, probably.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 3)
Post by: A Duck on 05 October, 2008, 01:04:32 pm
lol cads fails.

That wasn't funny.

...

That was only a little bit funny.

>_>

It was grand and you know it.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 11 October, 2008, 02:04:46 pm
Good response time Doc, only took you a couple weeks.

*claps*


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Gaffit on 11 October, 2008, 02:06:45 pm
Good response time Doc, only took you a couple weeks.

*claps*

*Finds endless irony in that post*


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 11 October, 2008, 02:11:33 pm
Good response time Doc, only took you a couple weeks.

*claps*

*Finds endless irony in that post*

O_O

wtf, i could have sworn that said October....

>_>

To late to delete it now....

WHy did it say that was a new post? that weird....


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Gaffit on 11 October, 2008, 02:15:43 pm
SMF sucks. Though it does make things highly entertaining at times.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 11 October, 2008, 02:18:47 pm
i hate when it says a board has new posts, then you enter it and there no new posts...it upsets me greatly....

this conversation should give doc a chuckle.....


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Gaffit on 11 October, 2008, 02:22:27 pm
i hate when it says a board has new posts, then you enter it and there no new posts...it upsets me greatly....

this conversation should give doc a chuckle.....

It did the trick for me.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 11 October, 2008, 02:25:46 pm
its tbizzles birthday....


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: Gaffit on 11 October, 2008, 02:27:05 pm
its tbizzles birthday....

I know. I left him a lovely note in his profile and I'm hoping he comes on today.


Title: Re: Character Alignment Topic
Post by: A Duck on 11 October, 2008, 02:29:47 pm
I swear to god gaffit, if its that hampster. i will kill you dead!


Title: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: Doctorworm on 17 October, 2008, 02:16:02 pm
Doc: after a considerable amount of lolligagging, procrasterbating, and other such things, the Election is finally over and done with!
Now first we'd like to thank everyone who participated in this, our first Democratic Creatorial Election, we're all truely thankful you care enough about our little community to try and oppress them with the Creator standard issue Adamantium fist...

...Moving along, the election has been completed recently as said, and we couldn't wait any longer to tell you all any longer. it was decided that we would keep the final deciding factors of the election secret for the sake of seeming like we were professional, so instead we're just gonna give you guys the short version.

of the four Finalists; Dmax, Hawk, Ultima, and Zeldafan, two were chosen to take up the creatorial Mantle and those two are...


*drumroll*

DMAX & HAWK

*apathetically claps*

To the 2 runners up, please don't take the decision personally, since any of the four of you are easily worthy of the title and rank. And to Dmax and Hawk, congratulations on winning the election, expect a lengthy briefing on your new jobs and duties soon.



...


...well thats about all i have to say for this event, everyone is welcome to post in here, throw tomatoes, whatever... We'll be posting the parameters of round 3 for you guys to see later today.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 October, 2008, 02:46:50 pm
Lulz, I'm not surprised. With college, I'm too busy to post much anyways, so I can understand why you wouldn't choose me.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: Dusty Starr on 17 October, 2008, 02:48:59 pm
Meh.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 17 October, 2008, 02:57:46 pm
*Claps.*

*Raises sign that says "Dmax 4 President"*


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: Gaffit on 17 October, 2008, 03:01:27 pm
*Claps.*

*Raises sign that says "Dmax 4 President"*

Someday God help us. Someday.

In other news, your Legends of Dragoon profile is sick as hell!


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: Dusty Starr on 17 October, 2008, 03:02:28 pm
How is his profile ill?


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 17 October, 2008, 03:03:45 pm
*Claps.*

*Raises sign that says "Dmax 4 President"*

Someday God help us. Someday.

In other news, your Legends of Dragoon profile is sick as hell!

Damn right it is!

How is his profile ill?
Because it can spread...


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: Gaffit on 17 October, 2008, 03:13:29 pm
How is his profile ill?

It's like a virus. Only cooler.

Like a zombie virus.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: A Duck on 18 October, 2008, 08:04:41 pm
*Claps.*

*Raises sign that says "Dmax 4 President"*

Someday God help us. Someday.

In other news, your Legends of Dragoon profile is sick as hell!

Well, thats 2 definite votes. ;)


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 19 October, 2008, 07:15:41 am
And there was much rejoicing!

Yaaayyy.... *waves one finger in a little circle*


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: HMA on 23 October, 2008, 04:43:05 am
To Dmax: wut. Grats, I suppose.
To Hawk: Grats, on the slightly higher seat of power. Now you can get respect without having to fire a super-weapon and causing much destruction. Not that I expect that to stop.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 23 October, 2008, 06:37:33 am
Of course not.


Title: Re: ATTN: Clashers! (Part 4: Results)
Post by: A Duck on 23 October, 2008, 09:48:18 pm
thanks HMA.


Title: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Doctorworm on 13 November, 2008, 10:57:12 am
Doc: so seeing as none of the other creators have bothered to post this for you guys i figured i might as well do it today... For those who don't know; the rules for CoS change over time as you, the CoS citizens, give suggestions, feedback, and complaints about current rules or lack thereof... So without further procrasterbation, i give you the recent rules changes.

-The ability to copy others' abilities  will now be aloud, but there will be some restrictions on this ability, more on that later.

-Healing of wounds will be allowed on a trial basis, meaning you can have healing abilities, but we'll be monitoring the fights where they're used to see if they can be used without becoming the new "lightning immunity" (<_< vet joke)

-There will be a slew of Holiday events  coming in recent months, some new, some old. Some of the best of them will be announced in coming weeks. ( i recommend starting to save up your JD asap)

-We'll be dusting of the CoS Canon  soon with a all new shine (-_^ who knows, maybe we'll be seeing The_korey return or something...)

-A few New GmB examples will be added to the rules so players can see some less common ways to shatter the window of fair play. The actual GmB rules have not actually been changed however.

-Finally, the one we recieved the most comments about, Character limits, Starting today all CoSers may have up to 5 Character profiles  in use, enjoy the extra save slots.

Any questions/ comments canbe voiced in this topic, or just by doing the usual Pm song and dance, The Creators will be elaborating on the more vague points mentioned in the near future (as soon as we can find the industrial spell-checker)


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 13 November, 2008, 11:01:53 am
-The ability to copy others' abilities  will now be aloud, but there will be some restrictions on this ability, more on that later.

Damnit.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: A Duck on 13 November, 2008, 11:13:50 am
woot 5 chars!


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Gaffit on 13 November, 2008, 03:56:41 pm
I'd like to proudly point out that I was the one that first used Ability Copying, refined it, perfected it, and was the reason why it got banned.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Doctorworm on 13 November, 2008, 05:21:29 pm
I'd like to proudly point out that I was the one that first used Ability Copying, refined it, perfected it, and was the reason why it got banned.
Doc: i seem to recall Saix having a kirby character but if you say so...


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Cads_473 on 22 November, 2008, 11:54:27 am
>_>
<_<
Can i at least see the creator meeting room?

>_>
Oh and im back "officially" now. Whats new?

(Lawlz i remember lightning immunity)


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: A Duck on 22 November, 2008, 08:22:25 pm
lol, cads.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Doctorworm on 22 November, 2008, 10:35:11 pm
>_>
<_<
Can i at least see the creator meeting room?

>_>
Oh and im back "officially" now. Whats new?

(Lawlz i remember lightning immunity)
Doc: erm... ask Judg


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 23 November, 2008, 02:26:18 pm
>_>
<_<
Can i at least see the creator meeting room?

>_>
Oh and im back "officially" now. Whats new?

(Lawlz i remember lightning immunity)
Your not a Creator anymore.

A great weight has been lifted from my chest, only to be replaced with the new one representing Cads`s reaction....


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Cads_473 on 23 November, 2008, 02:56:29 pm
-_^
Ive known this for months.

I just wanna see the creator topic thingy.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 23 November, 2008, 03:01:47 pm
-_^
Ive known this for months.

I just wanna see the creator topic thingy.
There's no use now that you're no longer a creator...


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Cads_473 on 23 November, 2008, 03:07:09 pm
-_^
Ive known this for months.

I just wanna see the creator topic thingy.
There's no use now that you're no longer a creator...
Im curious dammit >8U


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 23 November, 2008, 03:21:56 pm
.......

*thinks*


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 23 November, 2008, 03:22:23 pm
Too bad.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Cads_473 on 23 November, 2008, 04:30:42 pm
I forgot judg was a jackass...


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 23 November, 2008, 04:43:33 pm
I'd like to proudly point out that I was the one that first used Ability Copying, refined it, perfected it, and was the reason why it got banned.
Doc: i seem to recall Saix having a kirby character but if you say so...
1. I don't recall having a Kirby char. in the CoS...

2. Why don't people understand that is NOT my username anymore >__>


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Z911 on 23 November, 2008, 04:46:58 pm
I'd like to proudly point out that I was the one that first used Ability Copying, refined it, perfected it, and was the reason why it got banned.
Doc: i seem to recall Saix having a kirby character but if you say so...
1. I don't recall having a Kirby char. in the CoS...

2. Why don't people understand that is NOT my username anymore >__>
Because they're used to your GFaqs name, SAIX.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 23 November, 2008, 05:12:01 pm
I'd like to proudly point out that I was the one that first used Ability Copying, refined it, perfected it, and was the reason why it got banned.
Doc: i seem to recall Saix having a kirby character but if you say so...
1. I don't recall having a Kirby char. in the CoS...

2. Why don't people understand that is NOT my username anymore >__>
Because they're used to your GFaqs name, SAIX.
Well at least some of you actually spell it right, unlike I did lol -.-


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Doctorworm on 23 November, 2008, 10:41:47 pm
Doc: >.> is it really that big of a deal that i refer to your gfaqs account as saix?

...


...so i just noticed we never actually got around to posting those rules regarding the copy abilities...

*sigh*

...maybe tomorrow...


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Cads_473 on 24 November, 2008, 12:45:45 pm
*Shrug*
Whatever. Honestly i dont really feel like sticking around anymore anyways. Dont feel too welcome.

Bye.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 November, 2008, 12:56:52 pm
Bye.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 November, 2008, 01:10:36 pm
I have no problem with you. That is all I have to say. If it seems to you that I am being an ****, then I apologize for that. It is completely unintentional.

When you left before, it was for different reasons, too. I thought it would be a shame for you to leave us like that. I cannot recall that reason now, however.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Cads_473 on 24 November, 2008, 01:13:28 pm
I have no problem with you. That is all I have to say. If it seems to you that I am being an ****, then I apologize for that. It is completely unintentional.

When you left before, it was for different reasons, too. I thought it would be a shame for you to leave us like that. I cannot recall that reason now, however.
Ah. You have no problems with me. Whatever.

Cuz your sure acting like you hate me. Remember how we used to be?

*Flashback to us cursing the **** out of eachother vicously over being able to absorb light attacks*

>_>
<_<
Nevermind.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 November, 2008, 01:15:48 pm
Sorry. No harm was meant.


Title: Re: Creator meeting results (long overdue)
Post by: ProtoOmegaWeapon on 24 November, 2008, 03:22:43 pm
Doc: >.> is it really that big of a deal that i refer to your gfaqs account as saix?

Well...Its not that I hate it when people call me by that name (Saix is my fav member of Org.XIII lol >.>) its just that I like my current (newer) one over it. It also pisses me off when they use it to irritate me.

@Saix:
SAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAISAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIXSAIX
Like so.


Title: Season II Topics: Archived
Post by: Doctorworm on 01 December, 2008, 10:04:04 pm
That’s right everyone, it is that time again, a time when the mindless combat breaks up for just long enough to enjoy the holidays.
This Year the Creators have planned quite a few events, both new and old for everyone to enjoy over the next few weeks.
First thing's first it's time to announce the standing events.


-The Remarkable Return of Secret Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s right, starting today, anyone who signs up in this topic is added to the secret Santa list. For the sake of those who don't know what that means I’ll explain, When you sign up for the secret Santa list we add your name to a pool of other participants, and after the cut-off date has passed each of you will receive a secret Pm from a creator telling you who you'll be buying a gift for, then someone else will buy you a gift. Additionally, all gifts will get a price mark-down from the mart so you don't have to spend alot to buy a good gift.

-The Sensational Reprise of the seasonal AP bonus!!!!!!!!!!One!!1!!!!!
Again, we will open the runic tombs and allow all players who use festive abilities in battle to gain an extra AP. The abilities that grant this bonus are; Ice related powers, water related powers, food related powers, animal related powers, Teammate benefiting powers, Light based powers, and of course, egg nog related powers.

-The Stupendous return of the Terrain Bonus!!!!!Uno! one1111!!!!
Amazing, we're even giving Extra AP for fighting on seasonal battlefields?! Holy cow of Moscow, i can't wait to see some clashers lay down the law while frosty the snowman sings in the background about yellow snow or whatever the hell his deal was!

-The Creator's Festivus gifts.
 This Year the Creators have decided to give everyone a special gift for participating in CoS. What gift could possibly be cheap enough that we could afford to get for all of you? Well that’s simple; we’ve agreed to give each user a early Festivus gift of 5 free AP with the 100jd that comes with it. Now this is 5 per user not character, but you are each welcome to distribute the AP&JD as you see fit between your own character profiles.

-The Creator Rumble pit.
   Later in the Month the CoS Coliseum will be opened for a short time to host the first open player Creator Rumble Pit. This event is pretty simple, it’s a no holds barred fight between the regular CoSers and the Creators, you can jump into the fight whenever you’re ready and throw a few punches at the CoS bigwigs to let out the Christmas shopping frustration. But be warned, the creators will be aloud to use Faqs edition profiles, but in a 3 v 1 fight that might not be enough

Obviously, with the passing of December, the celebration of Festivus has likewise passed by, this of course means that all of the Festivus Bonusses are no longer in effect except The Rumble Pit, which will be kept open until the 14th of January. And of course, We hope you enjoyed another December with your friends at the Clash of Smash.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 01 December, 2008, 10:06:59 pm
Doc: Some additional notes for everyone...  
 Firstly, to join secret santa simply post that you will do so in this topic MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY WHICH OF YOUR CHARACTERS IS SIGNING UP, IT HELPS WITH THEMED GIFTS.

Secondly, The Cut off Day for signing up for secret santa will Likely be December 12th, so be sure to sign up

Thirdly, All the free AP gifts can be picked up in this topic. Please post your APs with the 5 points factored in so we can varify new Aps.

...Happy Festivus.

Current Secret Santa List:

-Riddick[Dmax]
-Lotus[Gaffit]
-Darkblaze[Darkblaze]
-Hawk[Hawk_V3]
-Nikoleis[Nikoleis]
-Zetta[Salty]
-JudgmentAngelZero[JudgmentAngelZero]
-Ganonfloyd[Ganonfloyd]


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 01 December, 2008, 10:12:39 pm
*signs up Riddick*


Its that time of year again, eh?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 01 December, 2008, 10:49:41 pm
*Signs up Lotus*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 01 December, 2008, 11:07:48 pm
I'll sign up Darkblaze.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 December, 2008, 11:36:06 am
*signs up Hawk*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 03 December, 2008, 09:05:49 am
Nikoleis here ! Signing up too !


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Cads_473 on 08 December, 2008, 11:53:20 am
That creator fight should be interesting. Though ive hung up fighting, methinks i'll observe.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Z911 on 08 December, 2008, 02:31:28 pm
I'll get my -9- profile done, and I'll enter him. Seems BBQ King will get a nice boost....people grill Chickens or Turkeys on Christmas sometimes right?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 08 December, 2008, 05:54:35 pm
I'll get my -9- profile done, and I'll enter him. Seems BBQ King will get a nice boost....people grill Chickens or Turkeys on Christmas sometimes right?
Doc:  ^_^ thats why food abilities get a boost.
That creator fight should be interesting. Though ive hung up fighting, methinks i'll observe.
Doc: -__- whereas i'd rather see you actually fight, spectation is always nice to see.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 08 December, 2008, 07:22:45 pm
I'll get my -9- profile done, and I'll enter him. Seems BBQ King will get a nice boost....people grill Chickens or Turkeys on Christmas sometimes right?

Yea.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 08 December, 2008, 07:48:03 pm
*dresses up as santa*

>_>

Still hate you...but now im festive....

*Flies off on sleigh carried by Reindeer while still ">_>"ing*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Z911 on 08 December, 2008, 07:53:09 pm
*dresses up as santa*

>_>

Still hate you...but now im festive....

*Flies off on sleigh carried by Reindeer while still ">_>"ing*
The image I got in my head from this was hilarious.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 08 December, 2008, 07:57:11 pm
*dresses up as santa*

>_>

Still hate you...but now im festive....

*Flies off on sleigh carried by Reindeer while still ">_>"ing*
The image I got in my head from this was hilarious.

was it a cartoony char with a face the is only ">_>"

thats what i pictured....


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Z911 on 08 December, 2008, 08:11:27 pm
*dresses up as santa*

>_>

Still hate you...but now im festive....

*Flies off on sleigh carried by Reindeer while still ">_>"ing*
The image I got in my head from this was hilarious.

was it a cartoony char with a face the is only ">_>"

thats what i pictured....

Yup, pretty much.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 08 December, 2008, 10:11:13 pm
*dresses up as santa*

>_>

Still hate you...but now im festive....

*Flies off on sleigh carried by Reindeer while still ">_>"ing*
The image I got in my head from this was hilarious.

was it a cartoony char with a face the is only ">_>"

thats what i pictured....

Yup, pretty much.

I should go try to make that into a Gif....


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Cads_473 on 09 December, 2008, 10:06:42 am
I'll get my -9- profile done, and I'll enter him. Seems BBQ King will get a nice boost....people grill Chickens or Turkeys on Christmas sometimes right?
Doc:  ^_^ thats why food abilities get a boost.
That creator fight should be interesting. Though ive hung up fighting, methinks i'll observe.
Doc: -__- whereas i'd rather see you actually fight, spectation is always nice to see.
Nah... Besides, id feel akward fighting AGAINST creators and not WITH them. >_>


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 09 December, 2008, 08:13:18 pm
I'll get my -9- profile done, and I'll enter him. Seems BBQ King will get a nice boost....people grill Chickens or Turkeys on Christmas sometimes right?
Doc:  ^_^ thats why food abilities get a boost.
That creator fight should be interesting. Though ive hung up fighting, methinks i'll observe.
Doc: -__- whereas i'd rather see you actually fight, spectation is always nice to see.
Nah... Besides, id feel akward fighting AGAINST creators and not WITH them. >_>
Doc: how so? we never really fought as a team anyway, well either way i hope you'll recomsider


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Cads_473 on 10 December, 2008, 10:40:48 am
I'll get my -9- profile done, and I'll enter him. Seems BBQ King will get a nice boost....people grill Chickens or Turkeys on Christmas sometimes right?
Doc:  ^_^ thats why food abilities get a boost.
That creator fight should be interesting. Though ive hung up fighting, methinks i'll observe.
Doc: -__- whereas i'd rather see you actually fight, spectation is always nice to see.
Nah... Besides, id feel akward fighting AGAINST creators and not WITH them. >_>
Doc: how so? we never really fought as a team anyway, well either way i hope you'll recomsider
We never fought AGAINST eachother tho...

Cept for me and judg that one time. *Snicker* Good times...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 10 December, 2008, 03:43:44 pm
I'll get my -9- profile done, and I'll enter him. Seems BBQ King will get a nice boost....people grill Chickens or Turkeys on Christmas sometimes right?
Doc:  ^_^ thats why food abilities get a boost.
That creator fight should be interesting. Though ive hung up fighting, methinks i'll observe.
Doc: -__- whereas i'd rather see you actually fight, spectation is always nice to see.
Nah... Besides, id feel akward fighting AGAINST creators and not WITH them. >_>
Doc: how so? we never really fought as a team anyway, well either way i hope you'll recomsider
We never fought AGAINST eachother tho...

Cept for me and judg that one time. *Snicker* Good times...

*glove slaps cads*

I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL COMBAT!!!!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 10 December, 2008, 04:41:03 pm
Doc: >_> that coulda been done via Pm but meh...

anyhow, I want to remind everyone who hasn't signed up yet that you only have until this Friday to sign up for secrt santa. We're hoping for all of you to sign up.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 10 December, 2008, 09:04:20 pm
Meht as well.
Doc: might i ask which of your characters will be signing up, it helps to know who they have to buy the gift for... otherwise you end up with Lecil...
Just Zetta.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 10 December, 2008, 09:09:58 pm
Meht as well.
Doc: might i ask which of your characters will be signing up, it helps to know who they have to buy the gift for... otherwise you end up with Lecil...

OMG XD!

I didnt even see that post!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 12 December, 2008, 07:23:29 pm
[posted by proxy]
Judg: I'd like to sign up JudgmentAngelZero!


Doc: >_> he can't be bothered to show up and say so himself but Judg is joining in the SecretSanta fun.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 12 December, 2008, 09:39:15 pm
sign ganonfloyd for the secret santa


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 13 December, 2008, 02:00:58 pm
Doc: O_o i hate having to share a computer...

*arrives and closes sign-ups*

alright, so there are eight participants, a new high score.

...expect your letters later today.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 13 December, 2008, 02:03:42 pm
*nods*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 14 December, 2008, 12:08:51 am
Doc: letters sent, I'll be in the mart if anyone needs me... finding a way to hang someone in space...

...i mean, I'll be watching for Santa!


...yea, Santa...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 14 December, 2008, 03:01:20 pm
Doc: letters sent, I'll be in the mart if anyone needs me... finding a way to hang someone in space...

...i mean, I'll be watching for Santa!


...yea, Santa...

who ever is buying for doc should report to me....


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 15 December, 2008, 06:03:46 pm
*summons a large tree in the middle of the topic, with sentient ornaments that sing christmas songs*
Marcus: ^__^...


Doc: O_o... right so you guys can stow your presents under the abomination he just created... i can almost assure you  no one will try to steal stuff from under it...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 15 December, 2008, 06:08:33 pm
*Purchases Secret Santa Present*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 15 December, 2008, 06:10:33 pm
*Purchases Secret Santa Present*
*a swarm of gingerbread men with the likeness of Lotus carry the gift under the tree*
Doc: O_O... marcus, please tell me it was you who did that...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 15 December, 2008, 06:11:50 pm
*Purchases Secret Santa Present*
*a swarm of gingerbread men with the likeness of Lotus carry the gift under the tree*
Doc: O_O... marcus, please tell me it was you who did that...

Dmax: wtf...

>_>

we should get him on some meds...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 15 December, 2008, 06:13:52 pm
*Purchases Secret Santa Present*
*a swarm of gingerbread men with the likeness of Lotus carry the gift under the tree*
Doc: O_O... marcus, please tell me it was you who did that...

Dmax: wtf...

>_>

we should get him on some meds...

Or coma-enducers...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 15 December, 2008, 06:15:17 pm
Marcus: ^_________________^ who else has pwesent?

*gets up in Gaffit's grill*
are you present?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 15 December, 2008, 06:16:45 pm
*Purchases Secret Santa Present*
*a swarm of gingerbread men with the likeness of Lotus carry the gift under the tree*
Doc: O_O... marcus, please tell me it was you who did that...

Dmax: wtf...

>_>

we should get him on some meds...

Or coma-enducers...

House: *shakes bottle*

Fresh out...T-T

Marcus: ^_________________^ who else has pwesent?

*gets up in Gaffit's grill*
are you present?

*Tobis head pops out of Marcus' ear and stares at Gaffit*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 15 December, 2008, 06:17:32 pm
Marcus: ^_________________^ who else has pwesent?

*gets up in Gaffit's grill*
are you present?

Not one that wants to be "opened" whatever that may mean...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 15 December, 2008, 06:19:11 pm
Marcus: ^_________________^ who else has pwesent?

*gets up in Gaffit's grill*
are you present?

Not one that wants to be "opened" whatever that may mean...
Marcus: @___@ what?

*head spins*

O_O if you aren't gonna opened, then you must be a dec-ration!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 15 December, 2008, 06:22:11 pm
*When marcus' head spins, Tobi Headbutts Gaffit, knocking him out*

Yay! New Ornament!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 15 December, 2008, 06:29:08 pm
*Lotus walks in to find Marcus and Tobi looking hungrily at an unconscious Gaffit*

Lotus: Alright, I walk in on **** like this way too often...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 15 December, 2008, 06:30:12 pm
House: and i dont walk in on it enough....

>_>

What?



Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 15 December, 2008, 06:31:35 pm
KevinG: O don't walk at all!


Marcus/Doc: O___O...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 15 December, 2008, 06:35:43 pm
KevinG: O don't walk at all!


Marcus/Doc: O___O...

lol


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 17 December, 2008, 01:54:59 pm
*places topic labeled "From Nikoleis" near tree and watches as a group of Niko gingerbread men drag it under the tree*
Marcus: O_O what a good trick...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 17 December, 2008, 06:13:05 pm
*carries a large, gift-wrapped briefcase into topic and set it by the tree where a mob of ganonfloyd gingerbread men drag it under the tree*
Monky: o...o


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 17 December, 2008, 07:04:31 pm
*Riddick and Dmax walk in, Riddick carrying the Package*

Riddick: Where should i put this?

Dmax: How am i suppose to know. >_>


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 17 December, 2008, 07:06:06 pm
*Riddick and Dmax walk in, Riddick carrying the Package*

Riddick: Where should i put this?

Dmax: How am i suppose to know. >_>
*points at the ground near the tree*
Twist: *inaudiable gurgling sound*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 17 December, 2008, 07:18:13 pm
*Riddick Sets the gift down next to the tree*

*walks away*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 17 December, 2008, 07:19:10 pm
*nerds rope wraps around box and drags it under the tree*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 17 December, 2008, 08:39:04 pm
Doc: Alright people, this is a formal Reminder that we will begin opening the Secret Santa presents on December 24th, so that means you only have until December 23rd to place your gift orders, thats only about 6 days!

also, keep your eyes open for the return of a certain giant building near the Gym in the next few days, i'm sure the vet know what i'm talking about... maybe...
while you're here reading this make sure you've collected your free AP gifts, since anyone who doesn't collect by the end of Festivus will lose their chance!

And finally, The Creators all hope everyone is enjoying the Festivus Celebrations!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 18 December, 2008, 10:53:15 pm
*Takes free AP*
Bah... Deciding on gifts is tough...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 20 December, 2008, 03:09:55 am
*a large box materialises next to the tree*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 21 December, 2008, 08:35:54 pm
Doc: Just a reminder for everybody, you've only got until Tuesday night to buy your secret Santa gifts! don't let your giftee down by forgetting!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 21 December, 2008, 08:39:39 pm
>_>

If the person we are buying a gift for never shows up. do we get refunded?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 21 December, 2008, 08:44:07 pm
>_>

If the person we are buying a gift for never shows up. do we get refunded?
Doc: no.

but really i'm more concerned with those who don't get gifts that bought gifts...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 21 December, 2008, 08:55:35 pm
>_>

If the person we are buying a gift for never shows up. do we get refunded?
Doc: no.

but really i'm more concerned with those who don't get gifts that bought gifts...

How many haven't bought gifts yet?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 21 December, 2008, 08:57:16 pm
>_>

If the person we are buying a gift for never shows up. do we get refunded?
Doc: no.

but really i'm more concerned with those who don't get gifts that bought gifts...

How many haven't bought gifts yet?
Doc: roughly half of those signed up...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 21 December, 2008, 08:58:46 pm
send a message to those who have not.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 21 December, 2008, 08:59:19 pm
*bought*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 21 December, 2008, 09:06:21 pm
send a message to those who have not.

Or a death threat.

If they don't get any money, I think we should just get them some JD-less present from the mart. Tis the season after all.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 21 December, 2008, 09:12:27 pm
or, we could have other clashers spot them some JD.

as gaffit said, tis the season...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 22 December, 2008, 08:31:31 pm
*throws Judg's present at the tree and watches as the tree catches and envelops it*
Marcus: O__O


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 23 December, 2008, 06:52:54 pm
*slides DBs gift under tree with foot*
Doc: <_< this tree worries me...

...so he's all thats left...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 12:37:54 am
*slides last present under the tree, noting it's shaking motion before walking away*
Doc: -__-... eh, it'll hold until the opening ceremony...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 12:07:47 pm
Marcus: ITS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Doc: >_> why yes, it is... it is that day on which weclashers can put aside differences and enjoy a little kindness from one another, in the form of free swag. This ceremony is pretty simple, when you and the person you bought a gift for is here flag them into the topic and give them your gift, naturally it' unlikely all of those who participated will arrive at the same time, but we do try and have more then just the 2 present.

*snaps fingers, causing all the "from tags" to transform into "To tags"*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 12:14:14 pm
*Lotus arrives*

Lotus: WHOOOO!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 12:42:11 pm
Judg: Lotus, I supplied your gift. If Doc would do the honor...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 12:43:10 pm
Judg: Lotus, I supplied your gift. If Doc would do the honor...
Doc: sure, just get her in here to open it.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 01:35:05 pm
*arrives*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 01:42:51 pm
WHOO!

*Lotus tears into the wrapping paper*

*A gift for DarkBlaze is under the tree*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 01:43:23 pm
ganonfloyd: *arrives as well*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 01:45:02 pm
*waits for Doc to make copy/pasta


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 01:46:57 pm
WHOO!

*Lotus tears into the wrapping paper*

*A gift for DarkBlaze is under the tree*
*with the wrapping Lotus finds:
Angelic Musician's Flute
A cursed flute played by a Lost-And-Found attendant to fend off of souls of the living.

Abilities:
-Ability to create a shadow of a target. The shadow is a soulless, black copy of the target that acquires 1 weapon and ability of the target. The Shadows Takes 3 hits in the heart to kill and they can walk through walls and hide in shadows while completely intangible except for the heart.
-Ability to suck the soul from a target and place it in another object for 3 turns. Body of target is rendered useless, but target can fight while inhabiting another object. Unusable against robots and you must be touching target for this to work.
-Can create sound waves sharp enough to cut through mountains, or flat enough to crush skyscrapers.
-If played in extremely close proximity to a target, target will go deaf for the rest of the match.
-Playing the Sonata of a Soul's Schism (Made up, in case you’re wondering) causes the user to be split into two separate clones of equal strength.
-Playing the Dirge of Depravity causes a soulless clone of the wielder of the flute to appear anywhere in the battle arena. Clone, unlike in the SoaSS, is not as strong as original.

-Playing a tune can send a sound wave that inflicts status effects based on the second’s place of the post in which the target was hit.
0-1: Harsh Poison
2-3: Sleep (2 turns)
4-5: Paralysis (3 turns)
6-7: Dizzy (Cannot hit Lotus for 4 turns.)
8: Nothing
9: Target is fully healed (Lowest chance of happening.*


Doc: >_> Judg can fill you in on other details of it's use i assume...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 01:48:25 pm
*A gift for Zetta is next to the tree*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 01:49:37 pm
Lotus: O_o

*Passes out*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 01:51:11 pm
Doc: *sees empty bottle of chloroform* ... *turns to marcus* did you?
Marcus: what?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 01:52:49 pm
WHOO!

*Lotus tears into the wrapping paper*

*A gift for DarkBlaze is under the tree*
*with the wrapping Lotus finds:
Angelic Musician's Flute
A cursed flute played by a Lost-And-Found attendant to fend off of souls of the living.

Abilities:
-Ability to create a shadow of a target. The shadow is a soulless, black copy of the target that acquires 1 weapon and ability of the target. The Shadows Takes 3 hits in the heart to kill and they can walk through walls and hide in shadows while completely intangible except for the heart.
-Ability to suck the soul from a target and place it in another object for 3 turns. Body of target is rendered useless, but target can fight while inhabiting another object. Unusable against robots and you must be touching target for this to work.
-Can create sound waves sharp enough to cut through mountains, or flat enough to crush skyscrapers.
-If played in extremely close proximity to a target, target will go deaf for the rest of the match.
-Playing the Sonata of a Soul's Schism (Made up, in case you’re wondering) causes the user to be split into two separate clones of equal strength.
-Playing the Dirge of Depravity causes a soulless clone of the wielder of the flute to appear anywhere in the battle arena. Clone, unlike in the SoaSS, is not as strong as original.

-Playing a tune can send a sound wave that inflicts status effects based on the second’s place of the post in which the target was hit.
0-1: Harsh Poison
2-3: Sleep (2 turns)
4-5: Paralysis (3 turns)
6-7: Dizzy (Cannot hit Lotus for 4 turns.)
8: Nothing
9: Target is fully healed (Lowest chance of happening.*


Doc: >_> Judg can fill you in on other details of it's use i assume...
You missed some details. >_>
The last three abilities.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 01:54:25 pm
WHOO!

*Lotus tears into the wrapping paper*

*A gift for DarkBlaze is under the tree*
*with the wrapping Lotus finds:
Angelic Musician's Flute
A cursed flute played by a Lost-And-Found attendant to fend off of souls of the living.

Abilities:
-Ability to create a shadow of a target. The shadow is a soulless, black copy of the target that acquires 1 weapon and ability of the target. The Shadows Takes 3 hits in the heart to kill and they can walk through walls and hide in shadows while completely intangible except for the heart.
-Ability to suck the soul from a target and place it in another object for 3 turns. Body of target is rendered useless, but target can fight while inhabiting another object. Unusable against robots and you must be touching target for this to work.
-Can create sound waves sharp enough to cut through mountains, or flat enough to crush skyscrapers.
-If played in extremely close proximity to a target, target will go deaf for the rest of the match.
-Playing the Sonata of a Soul's Schism (Made up, in case you’re wondering) causes the user to be split into two separate clones of equal strength.
-Playing the Dirge of Depravity causes a soulless clone of the wielder of the flute to appear anywhere in the battle arena. Clone, unlike in the SoaSS, is not as strong as original.

-Playing a tune can send a sound wave that inflicts status effects based on the second’s place of the post in which the target was hit.
0-1: Harsh Poison
2-3: Sleep (2 turns)
4-5: Paralysis (3 turns)
6-7: Dizzy (Cannot hit Lotus for 4 turns.)
8: Nothing
9: Target is fully healed (Lowest chance of happening.*


Doc: >_> Judg can fill you in on other details of it's use i assume...
You missed some details. >_>
The last three abilities.
Doc: XO it didn't take when i pasted for some reason...

lotus, it can also do the following:
 -Playing a low note causes all metals and woods to be transformed into cheap plastic. (Flute must be kept played for two turns.)
-Playing a note out of tune serves to disrupt ALL electronic devices for two turns.
-Tune of the Traitors: A song that turns all sentient partners AGAINST they're master.]


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 01:55:41 pm
Doc: *sees empty bottle of chloroform* ... *turns to marcus* did you?
Marcus: what?
Rief: Was Marcus about date **** a plant? He'll tango with anyone...

Lotus: o_o

*Lotus summons a massive care-bear that gives Judg an omni-hug*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 01:57:28 pm
Doc: *sees empty bottle of chloroform* ... *turns to marcus* did you?
Marcus: what?
Rief: Was Marcus about date **** a plant? He'll tango with anyone...

Lotus: o_o

*Lotus summons a massive care-bear that gives Judg an omni-hug*
Doc: >_> we can only hope that was his reasons, because elsewise...
...actually what else could he have been thinking?
*notes that Marcus is chewing on the empty bottle*

...possibly nothing at all i guess...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 01:59:12 pm
Rief: Was Marcus about date **** a plant? He'll tango with anyone...

*imagines* *BSODs*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 02:01:38 pm
Judg: BEARS. THE #1 threat to America!

*ducks from hug*

Glad you like it! ^_^


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 02:05:11 pm
*Lotus snatches the flute and plays a christmas tune, accidently trapping Rief's soul in the Christmas tree*

Lotus: I should probably practice a bit more...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 02:11:34 pm
Lotus: Judg, your gift just doubled my profile. O_o


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 02:14:57 pm
Judg: I went overboard, huh. >_>
Thank god for 50 % off.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 02:16:24 pm
*Feels bad about what she bought*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 02:18:16 pm
*Feels bad about what she bought*

this, except make it he instead of she.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 02:20:37 pm
Hopefully, you use your gift. I don't think Dmax ever used that outrageously expensive Panda Puppet I gave to him last year.

Speaking of Dmax, I suspect that he is my SS...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 02:20:55 pm
Doc: >_> you guys shouldn't feel bad, Judg has a history of buying over the top gifts...

...though Salty's gift choice was rather interesting as well...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 02:21:57 pm
Hopefully, you use your gift. I don't think Dmax ever used that outrageously expensive Panda Puppet I gave to him last year.

Speaking of Dmax, I suspect that he is my SS...

He's using it in his current battle against me that we haven't gotten back to yet.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 02:24:21 pm
Hopefully, you use your gift. I don't think Dmax ever used that outrageously expensive Panda Puppet I gave to him last year.

Speaking of Dmax, I suspect that he is my SS...

He's using it in his current battle against me that we haven't gotten back to yet.
Judg is pleased to hear this.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 02:25:25 pm
Who else is here?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 02:25:51 pm
he used it in my first battle.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 02:26:56 pm
he used it in my first battle.
Happy face. =D

Guess I just wasn't paying enough attention...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 02:27:01 pm
Doc: ganonfloyd and Dmax could both give their gifts...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 02:29:26 pm
ganonfloyd: *hands package to Riddick, runs cause it was cheap <_<*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 24 December, 2008, 02:46:19 pm
*Zetta shows up, chucks a softly rustling package with the moniker "Ganonfloyd" underneath the tree*

*Sees a present with his name on it*

*Glomps present, begins to rip off coverings*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 02:49:17 pm
Doc: >_> alright So according to mr Dmax, he won't be able to get back online until 7pm, and he has asked me to forward his gift to it's owner...
*slides gift to Judg*
also, Ganonfloyd & Salty, you might as well open yours...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 02:50:11 pm
ganonfloyd: *takes gift, shreds wrapping off*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 02:51:06 pm
Lotus: Something tells me Darkblaze won't be on for awhile...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 02:51:28 pm
I KNEW IT.
CAN I OPEN IT!?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 02:53:19 pm
Something tells me he has my gift.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 24 December, 2008, 02:53:22 pm
*lands in topic*

I have 7 minutes and about 1/54th the average internet power, lets do this!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 24 December, 2008, 02:54:36 pm
ganonfloyd: *takes gift, shreds wrapping off*
*Out pops the Metallicat*
Metallicat: This cat is made out of living metal, with spiked fur, razor-sharp claws, and a built in jetpack, all in matte black except for the face, which has a red patch roughly the shape of the "Metal Horns".

The behaviors of this cat include furniture shredding, face mauling, kneading, urinating sulfuric acid, and shedding radioactive fur.

WARNING: This cat is loud, violent, and hates everything. Except anybody who feeds it broccoli.

Yes, you heard me. Broccoli.

*Cat begins mauling Ganonfloyd's face*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 02:55:30 pm
*lands in topic*

I have 7 minutes and about 1/54th the average internet power, lets do this!

*tosses gift at Riddick, runs*

ganonfloyd: *takes gift, shreds wrapping off*
*Out pops the Metallicat*
Metallicat: This cat is made out of living metal, with spiked fur, razor-sharp claws, and a built in jetpack, all in matte black except for the face, which has a red patch roughly the shape of the "Metal Horns".

The behaviors of this cat include furniture shredding, face mauling, kneading, urinating sulfuric acid, and shedding radioactive fur.

WARNING: This cat is loud, violent, and hates everything. Except anybody who feeds it broccoli.

Yes, you heard me. Broccoli.

*Cat begins mauling Ganonfloyd's face*

Awesome! *mauled, feeds Broccoli to the Metallicat*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 02:55:53 pm
Doc: >_> yes, all 3 of you can...

*within Judg's wrapping he finds:
A Robotic mosswine Companion with a mushroom cannon, jet boosters, and dark,ice, & lightning proofing
(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images//c/cb/Mosswine2.png)*

..alright i'm supposed to tell you the cannon can fire mushrooms like bullets, and said mushroom can be imbued with poison, stuning agents, ect.... and i'm also supposed to relay to you that its "An **** for an ****" You're aloud to distribute it's stat *s as you see fit...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 02:56:52 pm
I must depart and stuff so Doc can relay what the gift is to Dmax.

*floats off*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 24 December, 2008, 02:57:28 pm
*Riddick catch gift and Opens it*

O_o



Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 24 December, 2008, 02:57:43 pm
Zetta: *Rips off coverings of the present to find........*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 02:58:47 pm
I must depart and stuff so Doc can relay what the gift is to Dmax.

*floats off*
Doc: fine, Dmax your gift is...

*A Fuel Rod Cannon/Covenant Carbine combo weapon w/ infinate ammo*

...do i need to tell salty his as well?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 02:59:37 pm
Zetta: *Rips off coverings of the present to find........*
A Red Motorcycle w/ Rocket launchers and Speed boosters


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 03:00:09 pm
It's very cute. =3
I wuv it.
*hugs mosswine*

A few questions, do said poisons and stunning agents come with the mushroom, or must I buy them seperately?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 03:01:21 pm
It's very cute. =3
I wuv it.
*hugs mosswine*

A few questions, do said poisons and stunning agents come with the mushroom, or must I buy them seperately?
Doc: they're included, but specific poisons weren't mentioned, which would mean you could pick them...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 24 December, 2008, 03:01:44 pm
Zetta: *Rips off coverings of the present to find........*
A Red Motorcycle w/ Rocket launchers and Speed boosters
Zetta: *Hops in, spins around, races off screaming*

TETSUOOOOOOO!!!

*Cookies for the first person to get it*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 03:02:28 pm
Zetta: *Rips off coverings of the present to find........*
A Red Motorcycle w/ Rocket launchers and Speed boosters
Zetta: *Hops in, spins around, races off screaming*

TETSUOOOOOOO!!!

*Cookies for the first person to get it*

*Gets Salty a glass of milk for his cookie*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 03:03:51 pm
It's very cute. =3
I wuv it.
*hugs mosswine*

A few questions, do said poisons and stunning agents come with the mushroom, or must I buy them seperately?
Doc: they're included, but specific poisons weren't mentioned, which would mean you could pick them...
Judg is most pleased.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 03:21:50 pm
Eh? Mine...?

ovo

vvv


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 03:24:12 pm
Eh? Mine...?

ovo

vvv
Doc: erm... your gift was bought by Nikoleis...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 03:24:45 pm
So, he won't be on for a while...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 03:25:50 pm
Eh? Mine...?

ovo

vvv
Doc: erm... your gift was bought by Nikoleis...
>_>


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 03:26:27 pm
So, he won't be on for a while...
Doc: o________-...

yeah just go ahead...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 03:27:43 pm
wOOt!

*takes present, and uses his talons to open the paper*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 03:31:55 pm
wOOt!

*takes present, and uses his talons to open the paper*
*underneather the paper hawk finds:
An IW shield generator capable of protecting him and a small radius around him from solid projectiles*

Doc:...alright i'm not 100% on this Hawk, but unless i'm mistaken, this thing will protect you from any solid projectile that isn't within it's radius, so you're on your own with point blank shots...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 03:34:46 pm
*runs his hands over it*

...Oh, I like...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 03:36:20 pm
*runs his hands over it*

...Oh, I like...
Doc: Yea he seemed to have put alot of thought into it...

oh Gaffit, should DB show up when you aren't here it's okay if he opens the present right?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 24 December, 2008, 03:38:00 pm
*grins, straps it to his chest* Remind me to thank Nik for this.


Title: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit [Event ended]
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 03:39:43 pm
*From the Plains of CoS province a Massive structure begins to rise from the ground, its entire surface coated in IW, gold-trimmed Adamantium. The structure itself towers over all other nearby buildings, supported at each corner on the ground level by a statue of one of CoS’ creators; Gargravarr in the North, Cads in the west, Thunderbird in the South, and Poncho in the East. The Roof is also held up by a set of statues; JudgmentAngelZero in the North, Gaffit in the West, Hawk in the South, and Dmax in the East. This is the CoS Coliseum, a place where once in a blue moon clashers can step into the true arena of champions and test their skills*

Announcer: The time has come for all clashers, young & old, seasoned and un-blooded, famous and obscure, to test their skills in the coliseum against the Creators! The Rumble pit exists as a free join battle of users versus creators; in this battle you can use your teamwork and numbers to combat the knowledge of the Creators. In this honorable battle you may use each of your characters in turn to try and defeat the creators’ legendary 5, if you succeed? Fabulous prizes, if you fail? Decent Prizes! So that being said, get in there and let the Mindless Combat Begin!


-Some notes-
Clashers- each clasher can use any of their characters in the Coliseum to fight any creator whose currently fighting inside, if the character you're using is beaten, you can switch to another character you have, but once defeated you cannot switch back. Unconfirmed: you can also pull a character out of the ring if you can no longer fight at that time (bedtime or w/e your situation is), but only if they are free at the time(ex. not paralyzed, or being held in the ring).The fighting itself is like a basic team battle, you decide who you're fighting and focus on them, but you can also attack the other opponents if your fellow combatants need a hand. YOU ONLY USE ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS AT A TIME.

Creators- Each creator will only be using one of their characters for the duration of the rumble pit. That character will have high AP and can like the clashers, they can lave the ring for a time out (bedtime or w/e) if free.

AP- The players who are beaten in the pit will recieve less AP then those who survive, and they will recieve less then those who are able to beat a creator. the AP of the rumble pit will not be announced until the event ends, and trust me it's gonna be worth more then the 1-2AP you'd get from a normal fight.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 24 December, 2008, 03:41:08 pm
That's actually extremely useful. O_O Nik did well!


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 03:43:38 pm
That's actually extremely useful. O_O Nik did well!
Doc: and it wasn't a very high price gift either.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 03:58:34 pm
So then whose Darkblazes gift for?

Must be for Nik then...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 December, 2008, 04:02:16 pm
So then whose Darkblazes gift for?

Must be for Nik then...
Doc: indeed...



Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 24 December, 2008, 04:08:31 pm
*Posts Gaffit's profile for reference*

Name: Gaffit
Race: Mutant/Human
Weapon: Sentient LawnChair Mark IV: equipped with Shields, Rocket Thrusters and Razor Lasers. Razer Lasers are as close to CW as you can get without the actual upgrade.
2nd Weapon: Sentient ToolBox: Filled with an infinite amount of tools and machines. Although ToolBox himself is unbreakable, the machines he makes are not.
3rd Weapon: HK-47 Ultimate Class Assassination Droid: Armed with a high tech blaster, impenetrable battle armor, and a limitless supply of grenades.
4th Weapon: The Blender: A strange device that allows Gaffit to infinitley alter anything under his control.

ABILITIES

Ability 1: Technopathy: The ability to control and create machinery and tools with his mind. All technology is soley under his command.

Ability 2: Gamma Radiation: Gaffit is genetically infused with Gamma Raditation. He can use this for a variety of affects.
-Gamma Vision: A concussive blast of Gamma Radiation. Radiates whatever it hits.
-Gamma Beam: Charged version of Gamma Vision
-Gamma Wave: A wave of Gamma Radiation that can be up to 5 miles wide. Can be concussive or not.
-Gamma Bubble: The after-affect of creating a 5-mile Gamma Wave. A bubble of Gamma Radiation that slowly radiates anything inside it.
-Gamma Teleport: The ability to teleport inside a Gamma Bubble.
-Gamma Absorption: The ability to absorb anything irraditated.
-Gamma Aura: A constant aura around Gaffit. Allows alternative flight.
-Gamma Laser: A combination between Razer Lasers and Gamma Vision. Is a 10X10 yard beam that destroys anything it touches.

Ability 3: Cryokinesis: Has the ability to create and manipulate ice and can use it in a variety of ways.
Spear of Peace: Gaffit can create a spear, made out of Ice at absolute zero
Ice Armor: Can create armor for himself which is constantly at absolute zero.
Ice Pillars: Can rain pillars of ice down on his opponents.
Freeze: Can freeze his opponents to the ground. Or can freeze his opponents.
Ice Demon: Can create two demons made out of Ice at a time.
Ice Bullet: Can create bullets of ice and can propel them at his opponents with the intensity of a gun.
And other abilities obviously related to ice.

Ability 4: Animation: The ability to bring non-living things to life, such as swords, patches of Earth, water, ect.. That living thing is then placed soley under his control.

Ability 5: Metalkinesis: The ability to control metal in every way, can also become living metal. When in metal form, he can mold his body to create weapons such as knives, or metal wings with which he can fly, he cannot, however, become complicated machinery or heal damage done to him

Ability 6: Pyrokinesis: Has the ability to create and manipulate fire and can use it in a variety of ways.
Sword of War: Gaffit can create a sword made out of fire as hot as the Sun’s core
Heat Vision: Do I have to describe it?
Melt: Can spontaniously cause things to melt. Gaffit will never use this on his opponent.
Fire Flight: Can heat the air around him, causing him to fly
Fireball: Can release fireballs of varying power.
Explosion: Can release massive explosions.
Fire Demon: Can create two demons made out of fire at a time.
Heat Absorption: Can absorb heat.
And other abilities obviously related to fire.

Ability 7: Sound Control: Gaffit can manipulate sound waves for a variety of effects.
-Can make his opponent unable to hear for a short amount of time
-Has sonar, allowing him to keep track of his opponent at all times
-Can create solid soundwaves which he can hurl at his opponents
-Can create sonic booms at any visible point
-And more

Ability 8: Atomic Transformation: Can become Atomic upon absorbing a star, or the core of the Earth.
-Must absorb a ridiculous amount of radioactive energy to initiate Transformation.
-Upon becoming Atomic, the excess power is released, causing a massive explosion that radiates the battlefield.
-All of Gaffit’s abilities, with their powers enhanced X2.
-LawnChair and ToolBox are fused with him, allowing him access to their processing power and abilities.
-Atomic Manipulation: The ability to control radiated atoms and elements.
-Metal Mastery: Anything made of, or containing a metal element will not harm him.
-Body Augmentation: Can inflict different parts of his body with various elements. One element per body part.
-Gamma Laser Nova: Releases all radioactive energy at once, creating a destructive explosion that is equal to the amount of power he has stored. Upon using this attack, Atomic reverts back to Gaffit.

Ability 9: Skeletal-Kinesis: Gaffit has control over his own Skeletal Structure. Can use this for a number of things. (Note that this ability will only work when Gaffit is in Default or Skeletal form)
-Can create basic weaponry out of his bones
-Can replace broken bones inside his body
-Can create bone armor
-Can shoot bones at bullet speeds
-All damage done to his body while controling his bones is instantly healed

Ability 10: Form Phase: Gaffit can take on various forms by switching into one of his pure forms. While in a pure form, his abilities in that form increase dramatically, while his other abilities can only be used in their most basic attacks. When Gaffit switches from one form to another, his stats are automatically restored to their default points, eliminating both good and bad stat effects. The more controls Gaffit has the more forms he has.

Normal Form: Default Gaffit. He is very well rounded and has normal control over all of his abilities.
Weapon of choice: Double Bladed Naginata
Special Move: None

Gamma Form: Gaffit turns into a blazing green being. A Gamma Bubble is automatically produced and Gaffit can create solid objects out of Gamma Energy. He also has very basic control over most types of energy. Gaffit's Gamma levels are infinite while in this form. WARNING: If put under too much stress while in this form, Gaffit will turn into Atomic.
Weapon of choice: Duel Gamma Katana
Special Move: Gamma Laser Wave.

Ice Form: Gaffit turns into solid unmeltable ice. Anything that comes within a couple of inches of him is automatically frozen solid.
Weapon of choice: The Spear of Peace
Special Move: Wasteland: The entire stage is turned to absolute zero for one turn.

Fire Form: Gaffit turns into a being of pure un-extinguishable fire. Anything that comes within a couple of inches of him is usually melted from the heat.
Weapon of choice: The Sword of War (Looks like a scimitar)
Special Move: Heat-Seeking Sun: Gaffit creates a small star that constantly seeks out his opponent, it grows every turn. The longer it's ignored, the harder it is to stop. After 4 turns, it is the size of the sun.

Metal Form: Gaffit turns into solid metal. He can change his element at will and shape his own body to form basic weaponry and can turn into liquid metal.
Weapon of choice: Pointed Knuckles
Special Move: Heavy Metal Barrage: Gaffit turns his body to liquid metal and pummels his opponent with a huge variety of sharp objects at the speed of light. Lasts one turn. (Think that Gum Gum Gatlin' attack me and Judg are so fond of, except metal)

Sound Form: Gaffit turns into sound energy. He can travel through sound at instantaneous speeds and can cancel out most attacks by "echoing" them.
Weapon of choice: Finger snaps
Special Move: Sound Form: Music Lives: Jumpin' Jack Flash begins playing softly in the background, getting louder and louder. After 4 turns, the battlefield is flooded with intense sonic waves which stuns his opponent. The sound waves then form into a massive beam that strike his opponent.

Skeletal Form: Gaffit turns into a bone demon, basically taking on the appearance of the Grim Reaper. The bones he creates are razer sharp and nearly IW.
Weapon of choice: Dual Bone Scythe
Special Move: Death: Gaffit takes the form of a humoungous Grim Reaper, and the ground is torn to pieces by gigantic bones. Gaffit's in this form for 4 turns.

Technopathic Form: The nanobots in Gaffit's bloodstream convert all biological components to machine. Gaffit takes on the appearance of Metal Gaffit, except this time he has complete technopathic control over his body. His right arm is converted into a blaster that can fire any type of ammunition and his left can be converted into a beam sword. Gaffit can make augmentations to his own body, such as adding Rocket Boots, Missle Launchers, ect.
Weapon of choice: Blaster and Beam Sword Combo
Special Move: Bombardment: Gaffit creates a spherical shield around his opponent, making it so things can go in, but the opponent can't come out. He then summons millions of missiles, lasers, bombs, bullets and any other explosive material imaginable and fires it directly at his opponent all at once.

GMB's

God Mode Breaker 1: Destruction Form: Gaffit splits into his seven different forms as each of them use their special moves at the same time if they haven't been used yet. If all seven are used, then it results in certain death.

God Mode Breaker 2: A Game of Chess: Gaffit uses a fierce combination of his fire and ice powers to transform the battlefield into a giant chess board, each square a mile with 64 squares in total. The Black Squares are scorched lands with constantly erupting volcanoes, the air being hot enough to burn flesh. The White Squares are frozen wastelands covered in ice at close to absolute zero. Only Gaffit can control the fire and ice that these areas produce. Beyond the Chess Board is an infinite void, if anyone other than Gaffit steps a toe into the void, they are sucked into it and lost forever.

God Mode Breaker 3: Γγ: Once this GMB is unleashed, Gaffit immediately transforms into Atomic. After being Atomic for 3 turns, Atomic transforms into Γγ. If Atomic is already active, the transformation is instantaneous. Γγ is a fiercly powerful being whose essence has been around since the creation of the universe, but has recenlty been discovered and merged into Gaffit as an attempt to keep Γγ locked away forever inside himself. Γγ possesses many times the strength of Atomic and all of his abilities, and has a slew of Godly Abilities.
Reality Manipulation: Γγ can directly alter reality itself to suit his needs.
Energy Manipulation: Γγ can directly control all types of energy.
Cosmic Manipulation: Γγ can control the power of the universe itself.

Height:6'
Weight: Varies
Skin tone: white
Eye color: blue
Hair color: brown/blonde
Hair style: Short with bangs
Garments/clothes: Jeans, Black T-Shirt and sneakers

Strength: ****
Speed: ***
Defense: ***
Rage: **

Bio: Was an up and coming physicist, making leaps and bounds in the world of physics and Engineering, even studying at the most prominent college in the world, Bio University. He discovered his first ability, technopathy, when he entered a science fair and created his never-ending ToolBox, he won with flying colors, but his success seemed to fishy to some of the other contestants, who demanded he be tested for brain stimulators. The blood test came back negative for drugs, but they did discover that he was a mutant, and that he had been subconsciously using his powers to create seemingly magical machinery all his life. Ashamed, he left the institution and began fighting for both justice and evil to regain his honor.

Continued Log: 30 years after the Clash of Smash began, Gaffit knew that, as a human, he couldn't keep up with the immortals that were his colleagues. He was 50 years old and well out of his prime. He knew that one day he would have to give up the mantle of being one of the strongest clashers, and then simply die a mortal. So Gaffit set to work on prolonging his existence, and ended up inventing a set of nanobots that would enter the cells of his body and preserve them; keeping them running at maximum efficiency for as long as he powered them with Technopathy. Since his cells were now running at peak efficiency at all times, he was restored to the appearance of youth over-night, and continues to live for as long as he wills it.

AP: 145
JD: 1172

Theme Song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/106783 (Courtesy of Marcus)
 


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 07:44:47 pm
Zetta: *Rips off coverings of the present to find........*
A Red Motorcycle w/ Rocket launchers and Speed boosters
Zetta: *Hops in, spins around, races off screaming*

TETSUOOOOOOO!!!

*Cookies for the first person to get it*

did anyone get the cookies yet?

Anywya, Akira.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 24 December, 2008, 10:26:21 pm
*Riddick heft the gun up*

Riddick: Seems Useful.

Dmax: Dont get too happy, Riddick. Emotions are for the weak.

Riddick: -_-

*walks out with gun*

Dmax:*waits for the door to close*

O_O

That gun is **** sweet!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 24 December, 2008, 10:27:38 pm
Name:Dmax
Race:puppet master ninja

WEAPONS

Weapon Slot 1&2: Puppet summoning scrolls: Dmax can summon a number of puppets (only 2 out at a time) Each puppet has its own abilities and traits. if a puppet becomes destroyed during battle it cannot be resummoned, but another puppet can be summoned in its place.

Karasu(Crow):
switches places at will with dmax.Karasu is an offensive puppet, having numerous concealed weapons and being able to detach any of its limbs for separate attacks.crow is holding a IW scythe that can be shrunk and expanded to the situation. It uses poison on all of its attacks. the poisons lower the strength and defense of what ever it hits by 1 every 5 turns and once it makes(or if they are already there) strength and defense down to 1, it then moves onto speed. this puppet is made of a EXTREMELY rare and strong wood that can be made indestructible if treated with the right chemical, also their joints are made from bones from and unknown donner

Sanshouo(Salamander):
is mainly used for defense, dmax can hide in Sanshouo's back for defensive purposes.dosent have much of offensive abilitys though. has a flame shield/thrower and dmax has a screen so he can se everything that is going on while inside salamanders back. also is fire element.this puppet is made of a EXTREMELY rare and strong wood that can be made indestructible if treated with the right chemical, also their joints are made from bones from and unknown donner

Snorlax Puppet:
The snorlax puppet is made from a Actual snorlax, meaning it can do anything a actual snorlax can do, and contains no metal.

Third Kazekage
The third Kazekage Was once a the Kazekage of the sand village, after his death he was turned into a puppet which dmax somehow obtained. its abilities are it has a special metal sand that when it makes contact with a target, the sand slows it down and causes massive damage. if ANY "sand" makes contact with the target, their speed is lowed by 1 stat every 7 posts. this puppet DOSE contain metal (its basicly filled with the metal sand), it has a number of different kinds of weapons such as saws and such.


(creator puppets can not be used against the one they designed after, only 1 creator puppet can be summoned a match)
Creator puppet 1:Thunderbird Puppet
A puppet that was made to look exactly like Thunderbird. it can control lightning.this puppet is made of a EXTREMELY rare and strong wood that can be made indestructible if treated with the right chemical, also their joints are made from bones from and unknown donner.

Creator puppet 2:Gaffit
A puppet that was made to look exactly like Gaffit. it can control Gamma and radiation.this puppet is made of a EXTREMELY rare and strong wood that can be made indestructible if treated with the right chemical, also their joints are made from bones from and unknown donner.

Creator puppet 3: Judgment Angel Zero
A puppet that was made to look exactly like Judgement. it can control Light.this puppet is made of a EXTREMELY rare and strong wood that can be made indestructible if treated with the right chemical, also their joints are made from bones from and unknown donner.

weapon 4:
Panda Puppet!(complments of Judgment Angel Zero
This baby has:
Chainsaw Claws (ChainCLAWS!)
Bamboo Rifle
Bamboo Blade
Super Strength
Artificial fur, that turns razor sharp when one make physical contact with it, great for killer bear hugs!

Spirit Gloves
A pair of gloves that amplify Dmax's Chakra Level Significantly, the left hand is dark elemented and the right is light element. these gloves allow dmax to form weapons made from pure chakra. these weapons can be light, dark, or non elemented. they take a actual physical form and allow dmax to use their element at will. the Gloves also Have a alchemis circle on them allowing Dmax to Create fire.

Abilities:
Chakra Control
Dmax can control his chakra so perfectly that he can give it multiple uses.
-Puppet master: Can attack strings of Chakra to items so that he could control them
-Shadow clone: Can create Clones made entirely of Chakra for many uses.
-Heavenly Guard:can guard small attacks by concentrating the charka  in that area to block them

Tainted Blood
Dmax has been around Poison so much, with training with crow and all, that he has actually built up an immunity to ALL poisons.

Alchemy
can create object using objects around him. also can be used to combine items.

Sharingan
when dmax activates this all of his stats increase by 7, i can only be used After the 5th post. it gives Dmax the ability to predict his opponents movement also.

Ice Domination
can create ice from thin air, this is can be used is many ways. also can create ice auras. dmax is unaffected by any of his own ice.


Ally Summon
Dmax can summon some old friends.
Fm dmax- Fm dmax Can use Alchemy and can turn his metal arm and leg into a assortment of weapons
Snorlax-its a snorlax...
Zaraki: Zaraki Can use a Tachi and shoots lightning
Tobi: Tobi can see Auras and can control Dark energy.

Synchronize
This ability makes it so if dmax gains a status problem the opponent(s) also gain it, (ex: Sleep, Paralyzed, Poison, stat reduction, stat locking, unable to use GmB, etc.) but it also works so that if the opponent's stats go up, so dose Dmax's by the same amount.

Dark control.
-Shadow Jumper: Dmax can enter the shadow world and that makes him able to travel through shadows.
-Shadow Shroud: Dmax can cover him self in a protective shadow shield
-Shadow Sight: Dmax can use Shadows as another set of eyes/ second eye....
-Shadow Cloud: Dmax can create a cloud of Dark energy to carry him allowing him to fly
-Shadow Summon: Dmax can create clones made from dark energy.
-Shadow Form: Dmax turns his entire body into Dark energy, in this form he can basicly Phase through objects, and if a light appears around him it simply makes him semi invisible.

Strong Willed
When a oppenet tries to lower dmax's stats his stats double what they would have been without them getting lowered.



GmBs:1:Puppet Dance: Dmax summons ALL of his puppets. When they are summoned both his AND his puppets Stats raise to 15. and puppet that got damaged or destroied become instantly fixed, Dmax even summons all of his creator puppets.

2: Sand Coffin: Dmax summons a massive amount of sand, Dmax can control any/all sand while this is active, due to it being a 1HKO its stays active the rest of the match, any sand that makes contact with a target latches on and CANNOT be removed by anything/anyone esle beside Dmax. the sand can completly immobilise a target with even the slightest amount of sand. It can Move at speeds faster then light speed, and the Sand cannot be changed in for(turned to glass, frozen, etc) only Dmax can control this sand Also.

Team:black steel


Dmax's Stats:
Strength:*****
Speed:*****
Defense:*
jump:*

crows stats:
Strength:****
Speed:*****
Defense:**
Mana:*

salamanders stats:
Strength:***
Speed:***
Defense:*****
Mana:*

snorlax puppet stats:
Strength:***
Speed:****
Defense:****
Mana:*

Third KazeKage stats:
Strength:*
Speed:****
Defense:****
Mana:***

ThunderBird Stats:
Strength:*****
Speed:*****
Defense:*
Mana:*

Gaffit Stats:
Strength:****
Speed:****
Defense:***
Mana:*

Judgment Angel stats:
Strength:*
Speed:*****
Defense:**
Mana:****

Fm Dmax's stats:
Strength:****
Speed:*****
Defense:**
Mana:*

snorlax's stats:
str:*****
speed:*****
def:*
rage:*

Zaraki's sats:
Str:*****
Speed:*****
Def:*
Rage:*


Description:kankuro from naruto...
Height:5'11
Weight:190lbs
Skin tone:pale with purple make up
Eye color:black
Hair color:brown
Hair style:messy spikes
Garments/clothes:black jump suit type cloths with a "cat ear" hood

Misc: Dmax's Entire jump suit is lightproof

bio:no....


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 December, 2008, 10:27:52 pm
*is happy*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 24 December, 2008, 10:29:41 pm
*imagine Riddick duel wielding Rockets and Fuel Rod canon*

O_O

omg....it WILL be done...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 24 December, 2008, 10:32:19 pm
*Is here*
Sorry... Christmas eve is surprisingly busy.
So... present? :D


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 24 December, 2008, 10:43:49 pm
i think gaffit bought for you....

and hes offline right now.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 24 December, 2008, 10:49:15 pm
Hmmm...
Well, anyway...
*A gift for Nikoleis is seen under the tree*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 25 December, 2008, 05:13:21 pm
Hmmm...
Well, anyway...
*A gift for Nikoleis is seen under the tree*
*Darkblaze opens his gift to find two magically enhanced 50 caliber magnum pistols trained to never miss their desired target as they'll seek him/her/it out*

*Also in the gift is a box of ammunition that can provide Darkblaze with any bullet imaginable, it's limit being Darkblaze's imagination, such as a poison/tranq/explosive bullet*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 25 December, 2008, 08:08:06 pm
Nice. Fits DB Perfectly.
Thanks.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 26 December, 2008, 12:00:12 pm
Judgment Angel: Zero

Weapons:
Judgment Blade
A gargantuan sword that is around 8 feet long. Blessed by the gods, it can only be weilded by himself. Anyone else who attempts to weild it shall not be able to lift it. The sword is capable of ripping rifts between dimensions that will suck up anything within its range, never to be seen again. The blade can cause massive shockwaves that can cut as well as the blade itself.

Chain Gauntlets
Golden gauntlets equipped with unbreakable chains. Chains can travel through any surface, and can be manipulated by Judg's finger movements. As many chains as desired can be fired from both gauntlets. Each chain comes with a spear head attached that latches on to a target, making removing it from a body dangerous. If caught in s dangerous situation, Judg can clip the chains.

Robotic Mosswine Companion
A robotic mosswine (monster found in MHF2. Research say it goes crazy when you hit it.) It comes with a mushroom cannon that fires mushrooms like bullets. The mushrooms can come with hazardous qualities that are specified by Judg. This includes, but is not limited to poisons and paralyzation agents.  It comes with jet boosters as well, increasing it's speed greatly if nescesary, and even rurning the robot into a projectile. Immune to dark, ice, and lightning.


Abilities:
Manipulation of the Holy Element
Zero's favorite, signature ability. It allows him to summon up blessed mana from within himself and the environment and bend it to his will. The light that is produced from this manipulation is eternal, and very powerful. It can be a solid as steel, or liquid, like a river, depending on his will. He can even use the light produced from the manipulation of the mana to illuminate dark places, and blind his opponent.

Mastery of Gravity
As the name implies, this is the ability to completely manipulate gravity. Allows Judg to strengthen or diminish the pull of gravity. He can even control from what direction gravity is pulling on, and what objects are affected or unnaffected by that gravitational pull. The sub-ability to give something an orbit is also included. Judg may also use gravity to pull things into other objects. Gravity can also be used offensively, in the form of black zones. If an area is turning black, it means Judg is going to make the pull of gravity very intense. Bone disintegrating intense. Anything in the black zone has one turn to escape.

Command of Heaven and Hell
Judg has complete command over demons from Hell and angels from heaven. He can summon up to 20 total minions with this ability.
Angels: These guys have healing properties. Their primary role is to heal Judg and the demons. It takes a single turn to completely heal one injury Judg has sustained in battle. An angel can choose to sacrifice itself to become a stat point for Judg in any area he desires. However, this reduces the amount of total summons by two, meaning, if one sacrifices itself, Judg can only have 18 summons. Often, they will aid Judg with ranged attacks from their arrows. If they touch an opponent, the opponent will freeze in place for one turn. The shields of angels can absorb any non-CA attack.
Demons: Vicious, large brutes. They have high offensive power and defense. Their speed stat raises for every angel on the field. They are armed with flame manipulating abilties, axes, and tougher-than-steel bodies. If they manage to hit an opponent with their axe (no cut nescessary), that opponents speed stat will be reduced by one. If their fire hits an opponent, the target's fourth stat (Jump, senses, mana, etc.) will lower by one star. Physical attacks (fists for example), result for a loss of one star in defense for the foe.

Sand Manipulation
Judg can also manipulate sand in anyway he desires. He may produce sand, manipulate it, and even transform into it (If transformation is used as auto dodge or teleportation, it has cooldown time of one). The density of the sand may be controlled as well, allowing the sand to become incredibly hard, like a boulder, or delicate, like a child's sand castle. Judg's sand has the ability to suck the moisture from anything it comes into contact with, such as water, the human body, grass, etc...If used on a living person, the ability can completely parch the body causing immediate dehydration, resulting in lack of energy if not death.

I'm Taking You With Me
Three times in battle, Judg may choose to use this ability. If Judg is wounded by a foe's attack, the wound will be automatically inflicted on the opponent as well. Only works three times.

Temperature Control:
Judg can control the temperature of objects that are not his opponent. Not much else needs to be said about this ability.

Stat Reduction Reversal
Any attempt to reduce Judg's stats result in him gaining the amount of stats he would have lost.

Water Manipulation:
The ability to manipulate and produce water at will. This includes the transforming into of water as well. As with sand, if transformation is used to teleport or auto dodge, transformation has cooldown time of one. Judg may also manipulate water pressure with this ability.

Ability 9

Ability 10

Stats:
Speed *****
Strength*
Defense *
Mana *****


AP: 127
Doc: Judgy's profileo.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 26 December, 2008, 12:11:49 pm
GEORGE IS HERE!


*points to door*

Get out.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 28 December, 2008, 10:02:23 am
*Nikoleis enter, armed with a flamethrower*

"Sorry, there was more snow than I expected ... what did I miss ?"

*See the present*

Oh, cool ! That's for me !


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 28 December, 2008, 10:53:05 pm
...Crap, I missed him. >_>


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: A Duck on 28 December, 2008, 11:28:15 pm
You could always exchange though PM's....

lol, pms....


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 30 December, 2008, 03:21:20 pm
-Name: Thunderbird “Inazuma” AKA Doctor Dylan Worm the 10th
-Race: Lightning elemental 1st house *possessing a humanoid form*
-Primary Weapon: Battle staff “Indora”- An 8ft collapsible staff with all of its elemental slots have been filled with lightning mods, allowing Doc to super charge himself if necessary. On extremely rare occasions, Doc may choose to warp the segments of the staff into sharpened points, or separate them entirely and control each independent of the other 7 pieces (there are 8 total)

-Secondary Weapon: Indestructible Gauntlets-A pair of full arm length gauntlets equipped with a xenomorph generator, able to summon any body part/phase of a xenomorph desired.
(info @: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dqueen%2Bfacehugger%26rs%3D1%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dmss%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26vf%3D&w=480&h=640&imgurl=www.planetavp.com%2Fconrad%2Fking.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFacehugger&size=219.1kB&name=king.jpg&p=queen+facehugger&type=jpeg&no=9&tt=41&oid=0fcbf5b53950facc&ei=UTF-8)
Xenomorphs are alien life-forms with the scientific name Internecivus raptus, or in Yautja tongue, the Kainde Amedha, they have 5 main stages; egg, face hugger, chest-burster, "Adult", and Queen. The stage adult also consists of a near infinite variety, as they absorb traits form the parent organism in the "chest-burster" stage, giving each Xenomorph it's own unique "flavor" Doc can also shoot Xenomorph blood from the gloves as a high grade acid (as in melting Adamantium high grade). The gauntlets also are capable of creating sharp talons at each fingertip, capable of cutting through Adamantium like butter though intense vibrations of the talons.

-Tertiary weapon: Garb of the Thunder-eater- Doc's armor, designed by the ancients for elementals that assumed human form, Doc's armor has been augmented for his own uses, such as being proofed for immunity to light/holy and fire based attacks & having been retro-fitted to have the ability "consumption" which absorbs bones and flesh that aren't essential for the opponent to sustain life (ex. bone control's jutting bone spears) Also, due to the armor's design, Doc's entire body is covered, minus his gauntlets, which are their own weapons.

-GmB#1 Call of a True Thunderbird- "calls down" a Colossal, thunderbird from the heaven to pierces 1 target OHKOing them, also damaging all other targets in a very close area.

-GmB#2 GmB#2 Rage of Indora- (must be in Indora form for 2+ turns) Indora suddenly removes its mask revealing its Soul-less eyes, out of nowhere, Indora launches a barrage of 10,000 physical strikes on the opponent, crushing them within their own defenses.

-GmB#3 Carrion Horrors- (must be in Carrion form for 2+ turns) Carrion Lets out a shriek and summons thousands of demon birds to disembowel the target.

Ability: 1)
 Absolute Lightning Dominance
- lightning Spheres (spheres of lightning energy...)
-chain lightning (can be immediately shot or charged up, gains power the longer it charges, hits several times).
- “Tremendous Lightning” several chain lightning bolts fused into 1 giant pillar of lightning.  (Must be charged)
- Needle lightning storm- create a frenzy of tiny barb like lightning bolts which are fired from the hands, they stun the target on impact. (1-2 turns, 1 if def is more than 3)
- Increases in power if hit by any electricity or electric attacks. (Cannot take damage from electric/lightning based attacks)
- Can create EMP pulses to disrupt technology. (Lasts 1 post)
- Can create a/the lightning veil to protect self and even teammates (must be touching) from harm from solid attacks and deflect some elemental attacks.
- Can create Electric distortions to void gravity within and around them
- Can use electromagnetism to force any magnetic object or any metal/ metallic objects to bend to my will, this includes IW items.
- Able to temporarily take control of any electrical system.
- Can also mold lightning arcs and use them as whips, ropes, ECT.
- Can force any body part to enter pure form/ghost/phase making self immune to almost any attack, but cannot attack while in this form… (Is intangible while ghosting)
- Divine lightning rod- all electrical attacks used in battle are immediately drawn to Doc and Absorbed (travels in straight lines unless obstructed) can be suppressed to allow free travel of lightning
-Eyes of an elemental- can see things regular humans cannot  (can see auras of any living creature, even while they are cloaked/invisible) also allows Doc to see in area's with little or no light.
-Thunder wings- allows Doc to  sprout wings made from electrical energy combined with matter absorbed from a nearby source, the thunder wings are constantly intangible except at the sharp edges of the feathers.
- “POKE OF DOOM” not a move in it own right but worth mention, allows Dr. to poke through the opponent’s back and into their spinal chord, rendering them completely immobilized (until restored by another electric jolt)

Ability 2)
 Burn immunity:
 is immune to burn damage…enough said…

Ability 3)
 Heralds of the Great Winged Lords- able to become “Thunderbird Indora” or “Bloodraptor Carrion”
-This ability allows Doc to become either Indora or Carrion in battle at will.
While in the Form “Indora”…
-Indora is immune to light based attacks.
-Indora’s possesses all of thunderbirds abilities used at x2 power
-Indora’s base stats are increased to 6X Doc’s current level.
-Indora is similar in appearance to Thunderbird, except he has 2 large, Grey wings that pulse with lightning. His hair is Navy blue with purple highlights.
-Indora transforms the battle staff “Indora” into “Thunderhead” the Pole-axe (becomes both a solid IW weapon and a plasma/intangible weapon allowing it to hit ghosting opponents)
-Indora can use a lightning move titled "Seeker lightning" (homes in on targets until it hits or is nullified/destroyed)
-Indora is capable of using Light control for short periods of time.
-Indora cannot be used until after 3 post in a battle (or 6 posts after Carrion is suppressed into Doc’s base form)

http://i13.tinypic.com/8b79x81.jpg

Whereas while in the form “Carrion”
-Carrion is immune to all dark attacks.
-Carrion possesses all of Doc’s abilities at 2X power
-Carrion’s base stats are increased to 6X Doc’s current level.
-Carrion resembles a half vulture, half man creature with 6 red wings, red feathers, and talon clad hands and feet, and a giant, indestructible beak, Carrion stands 9ft10in
-Carrion absorbs the battle staff to increase its resilience & therefore has no weapon, but instead has a IW skull & beak.
-Carrion can use the lightning attack “shriek of plasma” which launches a concentrated beam of darkness infused lightning at the opponent out of Carrion’s gaping mouth (must be on ground to fire)
-Carrion can increase his power or heal by eating any living material (or by absorbing lightning or dark energy)
-Carrion is capable of using darkness control for short periods of time.
-Carrion cannot be used until after 3 post in a battle(or 6 posts after Indora is suppressed into Doc’s base form)

http://i8.tinypic.com/4udmd0l.jpg

Ability 4)
Psychic Sounds
Allow Doc to use a series of status inducing moves, though the use of psychic & sound waves.
 -Psychic scream/Psycho Voice-Doc telepathically and audibly sends out a Psychic wave that Destroys clones, image beings, illusions, Nobodies, Golems, Replicas, sentient furniture,  sentient weapon (sentient/puppet items/weapons  only lose power for the screams duration as if they were players) . Also Psycho voice stuns all opponents for 2 of Doc’s posts (6 turn cool down)  (as a side effect of this move Doc is immune to stun/freeze)
 -Psychic Roar/ Monster’s voice- Doc Telepathically and audibly sends out psychic waves that force all opposing clashers to end transformations and return to base forms and not be able to re-transform for 5 of Doc’s posts (after this 1) for every transformation that is canceled, Doc’s transformations gain +2 in all stats (ex 25 strength +1 opponent de-transformed = 27 strength)
-Psychic Howl/Fierce voice- Doc Telepathically and Audibly sends out psychic waves that causes all opponents to not be able to use GmBs for 5 of Doc’s posts after the howl is used.

Ability 5)
 Panda summoning
-Allows Doc to summon Cybernetic pandas to fight for Doc, Pandas resist all status effects and can explode on command.
Panda stats:
strength: 5/5
Speed:5/5
Defense:5/5
Mana: 1/5

Ability 6)
 Primordial Hunger
-PH allow Thunderbird (and all other transformed states) to absorb any Wooden, elastic, rubbery, or metallic material that they come in contact with, the substance in question appears to melt upon contact with Doc’s body, however the substance actually shift dimensions for the remainder of the battle, this can includes IW weapon (they are returned to normal when the battle ends)

Ability 7)
 Ziz Seal Release
Doc’s body Transforms as the seal that binds Ziz weakens, the more AP collected the more powerful Ziz grows; currently Ziz shows all stats at Doc X12
-Ziz can use all of Doc's abilities and moves used at X3 power, Ziz can also absorb light and dark energy to increase his own stats during battle.
-Ziz cannot be used unless Doc or Doc's teammates have already made a combined total of 5 Combat posts.
-The battle staff “Indora” becomes the IW halberd named “Vengeance”.
-Ziz Can use fire, lightning, darkness or light energy freely and can fuse them into stronger attacks if desired.

http://i12.tinypic.com/8avyxap.jpg

 Ability 8)
 Primordial Might and Fury
-The ability prime evil might and fury allows Doc to infuse his attacks with any Harmonic frequency/resonance desired, thus allowing Doc to destroy almost any object or increase the resilience of any object by multiples of its normal level. As a side effect of this Doc gains limited control over sound waves.

Ability 9)
 Father's endless heartbeat
 this ability allows Doc to ignore all abilities that have negative effects on Doc's stats (ex. reversals or locks),in the case of reversals, instead of losing stat points, the involved stats increase by double the intended amount, while at the same time halving the corresponding stat of the opponent(s). If the opponent has an ability that locks stats, the ability is ignored in the locking aspect. This ability also grants Doc "the Blessing of Ryu-Rai-Kage" giving him 2 extra defense points.

Ability 10)
Dimensional Control
With this Ability Doc can control dimensional movement & balance energies.


Height:6'8"
Weight: 196lbs
Skin: pale flesh
Eyes: hidden by mask ( are all grey with yellow pupils that change colors occasionally )
Hair color: Dark neon Red with green highlights
Hair style: Long spike going backwards
Outfit: White bird mask (covers entire face above mouth) Black Battle Tunic with one full sleeve and one half sleeve, Grey pants with gold trim, brown and Grey shoes, a Brown long necked poncho/overcoat thingy, black and Gold belt.

http://i10.tinypic.com/4yq6sdy.jpg

Strength: 5/5
Speed: 5/5
Defense: 1/5 (3/5 with endless heartbeat)
Rage: 1/5

misc. Thunderbird doesn’t require breathing to survive and can survive in vacuums like space, is omnipotent while in the gym. If removed, the thunderbird mask weighs roughly 500Lbs if held be someone other than Doc, Tomomi, Zeldafan, or some of the lesser known users.

127AP

Theme:
 http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=w7zoZZh_mxc


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 30 December, 2008, 04:01:38 pm
Doc: i can just post what the gift is for you Nik, if you haven't already done the PM shindig w/e...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 30 December, 2008, 08:23:50 pm
>_>
<_<
Somehow I feel charging in here alone is a bad idea...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 30 December, 2008, 08:26:19 pm
>_>
<_<
Somehow I feel charging in here alone is a bad idea...
Doc: why's that?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 30 December, 2008, 08:36:07 pm
Mmmk. Let's see how this goes.

*Asuka descends into the arena, DB and Eno standing on the shoulders*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 30 December, 2008, 08:55:18 pm
*DB and Eno hop off to the side*

Eh, I can wait.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 31 December, 2008, 07:25:23 am
Do as they say. I'm not logging in much when everyone is here.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 31 December, 2008, 07:31:08 am
Well ... not like I can log on when everyone is active here ... well, actually, give me a day and I will try to be here. I just need to add whatever the fight against Hawk should award me, my present from the "secret santa" and the 5 Ap bonus I still not used (because of said match) to be a ittle more competitive ... or creating a second character !


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 31 December, 2008, 01:14:02 pm
I'll PM him. We never seem to be on at the same time.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 31 December, 2008, 01:23:54 pm
Guess what ? I have nothing to do this evening ! So, to repeat my message, thanks !

I LOVE my gift ! And here come the solar blade !


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 31 December, 2008, 01:25:36 pm
Guess what ? I have nothing to do this evening ! So, to repeat my message, thanks !

I LOVE my gift ! And here come the solar blade !

It'll be the death of us all!

*Jumps out a nearby window*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 31 December, 2008, 01:32:03 pm
"Man, this name is sooo cool it drive people away ! See how awesome it is !"


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 31 December, 2008, 01:37:01 pm
*Appears behind the window he just jumped out of*

Yeah, and my Acting Coach says I need to try and add more drama to my everyday life.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 31 December, 2008, 01:37:16 pm
Good that you like it... I have to admit it wasn't that creative...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 31 December, 2008, 01:40:41 pm
@Gaffit : "... this, too ..."

@Soviet War Bears : "Creative idea is when you don't know what someone would like, Great idea is when you do things right. Think the latter, it's better !"


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Gaffit on 31 December, 2008, 01:43:22 pm
So are you going to switch between swords now or Dual Wield?


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 31 December, 2008, 01:47:13 pm
None of the above, I will replace the basic magitech blade by the solar blade. Like asking "+1, or +1, fire damage", in DD.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 31 December, 2008, 06:37:27 pm
Well ... not like I can log on when everyone is active here ... well, actually, give me a day and I will try to be here. I just need to add whatever the fight against Hawk should award me, my present from the "secret santa" and the 5 Ap bonus I still not used (because of said match) to be a ittle more competitive ... or creating a second character !


Whoo!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 31 December, 2008, 06:58:17 pm
I just need to add whatever the fight against Hawk should award me

1 ap.

Oh, and it goes without saying, I'm using Hawk in here.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 31 December, 2008, 06:59:41 pm
I'm looking forward to this.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 31 December, 2008, 07:03:08 pm
*nods*

I might be acting more as a referee in here.

Anybody (that is everybody, not just the creators) object to that?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 01 January, 2009, 01:01:44 am
Nope.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 01 January, 2009, 07:27:13 am
Okay ... here I am ! Ready for some action !


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 01 January, 2009, 02:05:47 pm
Doc: >_> the gifts all came with "festive weapon slots" Nik...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 01 January, 2009, 02:13:01 pm
Doc: >_> i'd rather if you fought, but meh it's your call...
(i shoulda used that ref bs trick...)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 01 January, 2009, 02:22:42 pm
Hey, I'm not on as often. This is the easiest way for me to help out.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 01 January, 2009, 08:10:46 pm
The scare crow that has been in the middle of the Coliseum Drops down from the poll*

*A puff of smoke surrounds it as Dmax Is standing behind it*

Dmax: Alright, im here.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 01 January, 2009, 10:52:44 pm
Hey, I'm not on as often. This is the easiest way for me to help out.
Doc: -__- how exactly is it easier?

*sigh* don't worry about it...


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 07:34:21 am
What does it change, exactly ? I mean, this sword is better than mine in all aspect. Dual wield ? Already have a shield (which I will upgrade soon), thanks. Switching doesn't grant me any advantage during a fight, too.

BUT, I still have the regular magitech blade with me, so I could upgrade it differently. Later.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 07:36:04 am
*Is here for the next 3 hours*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 07:40:53 am
...*shrugs*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 07:44:29 am
... Well ... I suppose we are destined to fight each other ... wanna try my new char ? I know, it will be quick ...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 07:53:55 am
*there is a brief flash of light from the arena centre, and Hawk was there, slamming a clip into a striker shotgun, a brace of throwing knives across his chest and a large metal bar on his back*

'Morning. I have no time for small talk. So let's just start.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 08:02:20 am
*Another flash of light, caused by the ignition of a plasma generator, start illuminating the part of the colloseum where his opponent stand ... it's a large battle armor, completely closed. A voice is echoing from inside*

"So .. you're Hawk ? I heard many things about you ... let it be a good battle"

*As Tyrenion, the pilot stopped speaking, the armor start flying using booster in its legs*

Power: none
Abilities: Booster


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 08:07:06 am
*laughs heavily* A battlesuit? *holds up three fingers, and flicks them at him, three knives flying towards the pilot's cameras*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 08:11:49 am
*Put his left arm between the attack and their targets, while opening fire using the right am with one of the plasblaster. The armor's speed seems to be increasing*

Power: None
Abilities : Speed +1, booster


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 08:17:46 am
*the plasma shots are bottled up in a magnetic field, and fired back at the mech*

*the mech is caught in the intense pull of the magnetic fields emanating from Hawk, it's trajectory shifting as he pulls it towards the ground*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 08:21:55 am
"Hmm ... not bad at all !"

*The armor crashes on the ground heavily, but it does not show any important damage*

Power: ¤
Abilities : Speed +1, booster


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 08:24:26 am
*the magnetics warp, attempting to pull the mech to pieces*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 08:30:04 am
*Strange sounds can be heard from the armor, being crushed apart !*

"Warm up .. warm up !"

*Tyrenion try to use the arms to get up and face his opponent*

(Should have waited for the ECM BEFORE !)

Power: ¤¤
Abilities : Speed +1, booster


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 08:34:04 am
Ah, a traditional mech. Electronics and steel. Cain. Get pulse online.

{EMP generator is charging. Two turns until firing. Thirty mile radius selected.}

*he continues magnetically pulling on the 'mech, twisting sensitive joints and targeting fuel and control lines*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 08:41:18 am
( ... . Nothing more to say ...)

*The armor is being torn appart completely, unable to stand against his opponent's power*

"Okay, okay ... you won that one ... Nikoleis, it's your turn, I think !"

*Standing near the entrance, Nikoleis is driking hot chocolate*

"... What, already ? But I have not finished eating yet ! ... Ohh ..."


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 08:47:43 am
Cain. Put Pulse on standby, and run Hell up to 80 percent operating levels. {Done.}

Morning, Nik. In accordance with your use of Kinetics, I took the liberty of getting non-kinetic weaponry.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 08:52:02 am
"Really ? Cool ! So I will try something else just for you !"

*Warp the 50 tons of soil from below you ... above your head*

"Tyrenion, I'm burrowing him from you 5 minutes ! ... Get it ?"

"... I prefer not"

*Tyrenion leaves completely*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 08:54:53 am
*the shield generator Nik gave him snaps on, the fifty ton of dirt doing no damage to Hawk*

<Muffled>I really have to thank you for the christmas present. It's going to be very useful.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 09:03:11 am
"Like I forgot about it !"

*Warping on the heap, he then stab in it while putting his left hand in contact. Turning the soil around the sword into a big optical fiber and immediately release a powerful light beam attack from the solar blade*

"Mine is flashy, too !"


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 09:09:07 am
*it mirrors directly back up at him*

You think I haven't got a strategy for light based attacks? Or two? Cain. Double team. {Hell firing.}

Chrysanthemum array firing. *Nik is caught between the wide angle beam of Hell from a relay satellite, and the beam of the Array, focused up his own optical fibre, and the remainder of the Array's spread punching up through the soil like a knife through air*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 09:20:01 am
*After taking back his own shot, nikoleis raised an erergetic wall around him, blocking most of the attack ... except the last part*

"Ouch ! Hey ! It hurt ! ... Taste your own medecine, Hawk !"

*Turn the surrounding dirt into sharp, pointy spears, thrusting in multiple direction in your body*

"And stop messing my hair !"


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 09:24:05 am
*the shield stops the spikes dead*

No. *there was a brief bleep, and then the world erupted, a nuclear fireball towering into the sky*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 09:28:58 am
"Nikoleis is blasting off again !!!! ..."

*Small_star_in_the_sky.wav*


Tyrenion : "And he didn't stand on ground the time I did ..."


(Okay, that was REALLY brutal !)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 09:33:57 am
(I'm playing nastier than usual.)

*a blue portal opens up, and Hawk steps out of it, dusting himself off, and dropping the detonator card out of the nuke that went off*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 09:38:12 am
Asuka: It seems I may not be the best for this...
*Asuka leaves to the side, and Eno jumps into the arena*
Eno: Let's go at it for bit, huh?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 02 January, 2009, 09:38:54 am
Well ... apart of telling you "good match", I have nothing to say ...

... one thing, actually : I am way too brillant for myslef ! Next time, you will have a small christmas tree for secret santa !


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 09:54:31 am
*nods at the new arrival, five knives curving and homing in at his/her head*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 10:00:01 am
*The knives suddenly slow down to a crawl, and Eno jumps into the air and punches towards Hawk, sending a shockwave straight at him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 10:05:51 am
*jumps out of the way of the shockwave, and fires a laser cutter at Eno, slicing it at about his waist*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 10:31:24 am
*Eno swings his arm, launching himself sideways, but the shot nicks him anyway*
*Eno lands, then disappears, suddenly appearing behind Hawk by use of a high-speed field*
*Eno Punches at Hawk's back*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 11:18:24 am
*his fist is wrapped in a funny silvery goo, as Hawk jumps forwards*

You'll regret that. *he fires a shotgun at Eno*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 11:37:22 am
*LawnChair rockets down onto the field, with Gaffit, HK and ToolBox riding aboard*

Gaffit: Good to be back!

LawnChair, take up an orbital position and charge the Razer Cannon! ToolBox, stay with Lawnchair, see if you can collaborate with Hawk's Satelites and be ready to deliver weaponry to any member of my team that needs it. HK-47, stay close and watch my back!

*Gaffit walks out into the battlefield*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 11:37:57 am
*Eno drops to the ground, under the blast from the shotgun*
Eno: what's with the goo...?
*Eno tries to shake it off*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 11:41:26 am
*a silhouette made purely from static is projected into the arena* {Gaffit, all you have to do is ask. I do have ears of my own. Although I would be happy to make contact with your little hive mind collection. I would also be happy if your Lawnchair would try to stay clear of my fire arcs and satellites. The Grid isn't as forgiving as I am.}


*the goo starts to vanish down his pores, into his body*

Do you really want to know what that is?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 11:44:49 am
Gaffit: *Watches Hawk fight Eno*

HK-47: Query: Should I blast the downed one and put him out of his misery?

Gaffit: Watch him for now. Lets wait for some more competition to show up. Hawk, if you need help just ask. And thanks for the tip, but I think LawnChair's sensors will keep him clear of the grid.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 11:48:34 am
(Should have said, the static figure who speaks in {} is Cain. So, Hawk hasn't actually told you anything.)

*nods* Thanks, but the little buggers in his blood, brain and heart are most likely going to win this fight.

{Fire co-ordination would be best off run through me, Gaffit. I have a faster contact to Hawk, and can move him out of the way of shots.}


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 11:52:03 am
Eno: ...
*Eno stands up and holds his arm out to his side*
*His arm seems to explode*
Eno: These shockwaves tend to destroy small electronics, which I'm assuming that's what that goo is.
*The smoke clears, and Eno's arm no longer has skin on it, revealing a high-tech mechanical arm*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 11:58:22 am
Oh. Even nicer. Well, you shorted out most of the nanobots. Cain, Pulse. {Firing in one turn.}


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 12:12:53 pm
Eno: Heh... This'll be interesting.
*Eno jumps high into the air, and begins rapidly punching at Hawk, releasing huge blasts at him*

(Note: Blasts look like this http://img43.onemanga.com/mangas/00000020/000092782/16.jpg)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 12:15:29 pm
*Gaffit technopathically prepares LawnChair, ToolBox and HK for the pulse*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 12:25:38 pm
*jumps up, suddenly wrapped around with a metal sphere*

{EMP impact.} *there is a brief pause, then any electronic materials in the thirty mile radius is irrecoverably damaged. Stuff like mechanical arms, legs, anything with a powersource*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 12:30:55 pm
*DB And Asuka have been in an extremely dense metal shield, and are unaffected by the EMP blast*
*Eno's arms spark and explode, falling limp at his sides*
*Eno spins in the air, bombs scattering everywhere and exploding*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 12:33:10 pm
*The EMP-Proof force shielding around his creations drop for a second after taking the blast before Gaffit technopathically replaces it*

Gaffit: Watch where you're aiming that thing.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 January, 2009, 12:36:38 pm
{Sorry. Hawk asked for a thirty mile radius pulse, he got one.}

*the shards from the bombs rise up into the air, and fly at Eno*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 12:37:50 pm
*Legion and ganonfloyd arrive*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 12:38:48 pm
*Legion and ganonfloyd arrive*

*Gaffit looks at the two*

Gaffit: You guys up for a fight?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 12:43:46 pm
Legion: *looks at ganonfloyd*

ganonfloyd: *looks at Legion*

*both nod at each other*

Legion: Seems we're in agreement.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 12:47:21 pm
Gaffit: HK, stay close and watch my back for me. LawnChair, I want an orbital lock on both of them, coordinate with ToolBox if you have to. ToolBox, be ready for improvisation.

HK/LawnChair/ToolBox: Yes sir!

Gaffit: I'm ready too.

*Gaffit enters his fighting stance*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 01:07:24 pm
*Eno drops to the ground after placing a low speed field around the shards*
*Eno jumps off to the side of the arena*
Eno: I'm done...
*Darkblaze jumps into the arena, firing fire bullets from his sniper rifle at Hawk*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 01:13:01 pm
Legion: 8extends arm blade*

Ganonfloyd: *tosses a piece of brocoli at Legion* You'll need that trust me.

Legion... *pockets it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 01:16:05 pm
Gaffit: Let's start this off simple enough!

*A wave of Gamma Radiation emanates from Gaffit and flies at Legion and Ganonfloyd*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 01:23:16 pm
*Both rolls to opposite sides, dodging*

Legion: *begins firing acid at Gaffit*

ganonfloyd: *grabs his Strat, and moves in for some close combat*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 01:25:34 pm
*Gaffit freezes the acid and hurls it Ganon*

*The ground between the two combatants begins boiling*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 01:29:01 pm
ganonfloyd: *btas the acid back with the Strat, doesn't notice the boiling*

Legion: *notices, moves away and continues firing acid*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 01:44:33 pm
*Gaffit creates a sphere of ice around him which captures the acid and freezes it*

*Gaffit unleashes a massive sonic boom that shatters the acidic ice and sends it flying in all directions*

*The ground around his opponents is hot enough that it hurts to stand on*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 01:50:21 pm
gannonfloyd: *manages to block the ice, but the sound pushes him back*

Legion: *mostly dodges, although a shade of ice slices past his left arm*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 01:54:40 pm
*The ground erupts as two boiling lava worms pop up from the ground beneath his opponents and lunge at them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 02 January, 2009, 02:18:44 pm
*Catastrophix, Versaren, Zetta, Halgensyd, and Con Briofe are standing in the bleachers**

*Halgensyd sits down, changes Maou Kestra into a flute, and begins to play Saria's Song*

*Versaren and Zetta slowly spar sword to claw*

*Catastrophix and Con Briofe simply watch the current fight*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 02:21:35 pm
Legion: *sensed it coming. The worm pops out right into a large glob of acid*

ganonfloyd: *knocked back by the worm's initial break through. He grabs the Keytar of Legend and uses it to attack the worm from a distance*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 02:25:01 pm
*The Lava Worm is hit with the acid, but quickly replaces the missing pieces with more acid and plows into Legion*

*Gaffit uses his sound control to negate the notes created by Ganonfloyd*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 02:26:41 pm
Legion: *sticks his Arm blade into a part of the worm*

ganonfloyd: *sends some electrical waves at the worm*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 January, 2009, 02:30:49 pm
*is watching from the stands*
Doc: hmm... acid and lsound attacks... you look like you're doing alright on your own...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 02:31:21 pm
The worms are merely animated pieces of lava, they feel no pain*

*Legion's worm bleeds out lava which sprays onto him*

*Ganon's worm continues flying into him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 02:32:58 pm
ganonfloyd: *creates a massive barrier of electricity to block the incoming worm*

Legion: *slides, downward, causing the "wound to continue opening, falls off the worm*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 02:37:11 pm
*Ganon's Lava Worm rises and attempts to fly over the shield*

*Gaffit replaces the lava lost by the wound Legion inflicted with Gamma Radiation*

*The worm takes on a red/green color and spews Gamma Lava onto Legion*

Gaffit: *To LawnChair in orbit* LawnChair, lock on and fire when ready. Start out of with the basic Lasers before telling ToolBox to arm the cannon.

LawnChair: Yes sir!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 02:40:42 pm
ganonfloyd: *the barrier surronds him entirely. It pushes outward, he force of the attack moving the worm backwards and slamming it into the other worm as it is spewing the gamma lava*

Legion: *was attempting a dodge, so that plus the worm being interrupted mid attack results in him getting out with minor damage*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 02:44:05 pm
*The ground underneath Ganon's lightning shield begins rumbling again*

*The two lava worms surrounds Legion and attack him from all sides*

LawnChair: *Technopathically* Ready for fire sir.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 02:46:13 pm
ganonfloyd: *notices, uses the energy to propell him off the ground*

Legion: *goes on the defensive, using his enhanched senses to dodge their attacks*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 02:53:54 pm
*Nothing happens from the ground*

*The worms merge together in a sphere around Legion and simply drop on top of him, along with the Gamma and Lava*

Gaffit: Fire.

*A volley of extremely deadly Razer Laser which are as close to CA as possible without being CA drop down with satellite precision onto Gaffit's opponents*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 02:57:29 pm
ganonfloyd: *continues holding up the barrier, which manages to repell the lasers.*

Legion: *prepares for the worst as the worm ball comes down on him. It doesn't kill him, but it does damage him heavily*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 03:02:58 pm
*Gaffit watches as Ganon's field repels the lasers*

Gaffit: IMPOSSIBLE!

*Legion on the other hand gets hit by the volley*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 03:04:41 pm
ganonfloyd: *keeps the barrier up. He opens a cage he has with him, releasing the Metallicat*

Metallicat: *remains in the barrier with him, looks around*

Legion: *hit, clinging to a thread*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 03:06:34 pm
*Asuka enters the battlefield*
Asuka: Looks like you guys could use some help.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 03:18:14 pm
Gaffit: LawnChair, tell ToolBox to bring the Laser Cannon online.

LawnChair: Yes sir!

Gaffit: *To Legion* If you want to step out, feel free.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 03:29:06 pm
Legion:... You win for now. *moves off*

ganonfloyd: ****... *sees Asuka* Yeah, help would be good.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 03:37:48 pm
ToolBox: Cannon online sir!

Gaffit: Fire.

*A massive 20-ft. beam of pure Razer energy comes down from above on top of Ganonfloyd*

Gaffit: HK, watch my back for me.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 03:48:59 pm
Metallicat: *knocks ganonfloyd out of the way, taking the beam, dying*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 03:50:41 pm
Asuka: It seems closing in would be a bad idea.

*Asuka switches to tank mode, and begins firing dumb missiles at Gaffit, while charging the laser*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 04:09:23 pm
Gaffit: Recharge the Razer Cannon and fire at will.

ToolBox: Recharging sir!

*Gaffit animates the ground under Ganon which quickly turns to quicksand*

*HK shoots down the missiles fired from Asuka with his blaster*

HK-47: Bad move canned meat. Unit LawnChair, lock on to Asuka and fire down any launched missiles.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 04:15:24 pm
*Asuka points towards HK, Releasing a massive laser towards him*

*The mech transforms into regular mode, and fires at the missiles with her the chaingun*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 04:22:33 pm
*HK-47 calmly drops a force field grenade in front of him, which creates a force field that surrounds him and protects him from the blast and the chaingun fire*

ToolBox: Ready to fire sir!

HK: Requesting a change of targets master.

Gaffit: Granted.

*A 20-ft. beam from the Razer Cannon drops on top of Asuka*

(Have to go out for dinner)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 04:33:09 pm
(K, bye)

*A massive shield made of flame appears above Asuka, incinerating the razers*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 06:51:30 pm
*Gaffit uses his flame and ice manipulation to kill the shield as the beam continues downward towards Asuka*

Gaffit: ToolBox, keep up continual fire as long as you can.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 06:56:11 pm
ganonfloyd: *Begins playing Anarchy in the UK by the Sex Pistols on his Strat, increasing speed. Moves fast enough to escape from the quicksand*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 07:03:55 pm
*Gaffit oppresses the sound with his abilities too late and Ganon escapes his trap*

*Gaffit enters his sound form*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 07:09:15 pm
ganonfloyd: *looking around*

I assume he's not visible?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 07:22:34 pm
Gaffit: Visible, just kind of hard to hit.

*Gaffit snaps his finger as a powerful sonic explosion erupts near Ganon*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 07:24:46 pm
ganonfloyd: *dodges,  counters with a massive surge of electricity*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 07:26:56 pm
*Gaffit snaps his fingers again and teleports away from the blast*

*Gaffit snaps his fingers wildly, creating a field of sonic explosion around Ganonfloyd*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 07:28:02 pm
ganonfloyd: *puts a barrier up up him to defend him from the explosions*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 07:36:31 pm
*Gaffit tunes the sound of his explosions, trying to find a resonance frequency that would shatter the barrier*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 07:37:45 pm
Ganonfloyd: *a large pillar of electricity shoots up from the ground underneath Gaffit as he tries*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 07:45:36 pm
*Gaffit manages to teleport away, his intangibility in this state protecting him for the most part*

*HK-47 drops an EMP grenade next to barrier and activates it, killing the electricity as Gaffit sets off a powerful explosion*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 07:48:43 pm
ganonfloyd: *hit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 08:02:30 pm
Gaffit: How're you feeling? You still in?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 08:04:26 pm
ganonfloyd: *stands, hurt but not down* Not yet.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 08:07:31 pm
*Gaffit re-enters his normal form and enters a defensive stance*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 08:08:39 pm
ganonfloyd: *fires some lightning bolts at Gaffit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 08:19:38 pm
*Smiles*

Gaffit: I have some bad memories fighting lightning users.

*Gaffit creates a spherical Gamma Wave around him that deflects the bolts before hurling the wave at Ganon*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 08:21:14 pm
ganonfloyd: *dodges* That so?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 08:22:33 pm
*sits on the side lines*

What have i missed?

*thorws a Stone at Ganonfloyd*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 08:24:58 pm
*A volley of Razer Lasers come down Ganon from above*

Gaffit: Yeah, I've never done very well in them. Maybe luck will be good to me this time.

*A shot of Gamma Vision shoots at Ganon from Gaffit's eyes*

Gaffit: @ Dmax: Nik's dead... Twice.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 08:27:00 pm
ganonfloyd: *hit with rock* Ow. *notices lasers coming, starts running* (Gotta stay on the move..) *fires thunderbolts at Gaffit, keeps moving*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 08:28:50 pm
*sends the Thunder bolts flying into a near by wall*

*Crow appears in front of Ganonflyod and uppercuts him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 08:31:01 pm
Gaffit: Hey! I was busy fighting him! Ganon, you want to fight this guy instead of me for a change of pace? I could use a break if you feel well enough for a fresh opponent.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 08:31:59 pm
Ganonfloyd: *stands up* After a sucker punch like that, yeah, I would.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 08:35:33 pm
Dmax: Why back down now, gaffit? we've got him 2 on 1!

*sigh*

*Crow begins shooting needles at Ganonfloyd*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 08:36:56 pm
ganonfloyd: *creates a wall of electrity in front of him to block needles, lobs electric balls that explode when they hit the ground or someone at Crow*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 08:38:44 pm
Gaffit: Me at full strength and you vs. someone with 2 abilities. No thanks. I still like to pretend I have ethics.

*Watches from the sidelines*

Gaffit: Watch out for the Chakra Ganon! It's a stickly bugger!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 08:40:22 pm
*Crow disassembles itself and floats in air to dodge the explosions*

*The panda puppet explodes from the ground several feet behind Ganonfloyd and shoots at him with the Sniper*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 08:43:27 pm
ganonfloyd: *the electrical wall shifts positions to block the sniper shots. Sends several beams of electricity at Crow*

Metallicat: *suddenly leaps onto the panda puppet from behind, urinates sulfuric acid on its head*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 08:48:31 pm
The crow pieces dodge the Bolts then go flying at GF*

*The panda grabs the Cat by the head and throws it at GF, before it starts to pee*

Dmax: >_>

(You're just lucky im not Using Fm Dmax)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 08:52:11 pm
Metallicat: *uses its built in Jetpack to fly back towards the panda as it pees, streaming the sulfuric acid on it while simultaneously flying by and slashing at it with its razor sharp claws*

ganonfloyd: *btas the crow pieces away with his Strat*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 08:57:50 pm
*the panda shoots a sniper shot at the flying Cat and then takes of in the opposite direction, still firing at it.*

*The crow arms grab onto the Strat and hold it in place as the other pieces stab at GF*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 09:00:40 pm
Metallicat: *jets after him, zigzagging in midair to avoid sniper shots. Closes the distance and slams into it with its razor sharp fur*

Ganonfloyd: *sends out a big blast of electricity, knocking the crows back.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 09:14:13 pm
*the crow pieces dis appear along with the panda puppet*

*summons the third kazekage puppet in between the cat and GF*

Dmax: Bye bye, mr Cat....

*a wave of Iron sand surrounds the cat*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 09:15:51 pm
Metallicat: *unphazed, urinates again, buring a large enough opening in the hole for it to jet out*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 09:18:26 pm
*the sand doesn't budge*

*the sand begins enclosing around the cat*

Dmax: You may want to stop the puppet...in 1 or 2 turns, that sand will ruin your cat....Wow....that was an odd statement...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 09:20:10 pm
ganonfloyd: *smashes Start on puppets head*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 09:24:28 pm
*the Strat bounces off the Kage's head then the kage begins shaking*

Dmax: meh, i guess that was better then nothing...

well, im bored with the puppets*

*unsummons the Kage puppet, causing the Iron sand to disappear*

*Dmax creates an identical Strat*

Strat fight!

*dmax disappears*

*re-appears behind GF and swings the strat down at him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 09:26:59 pm
Metallicat: *slams into Dmax, knocking him back*

Ganonfloyd: *rushes Dmax with Strat, swings it down*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 09:29:11 pm
*the cat flies directly through Dmax, and into GF*

*Blocks GF's Strat with his left hand and 1 handed swings his own at GF's legs*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 09:31:29 pm
Metallicat: *flew at a side angle so it can;t hit ganonfloyd*

ganonfloyd: *grabs the neck of Dmax's strat with left hand, jumps up and plants both feet into Dmax's chest, knocking him down.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 09:38:38 pm
*dmax falls back into his own shadow and uses the momentom to come out of GF's shadow and swings his hand full strength at GF*

*Creates 4 clones around GF and him self*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 09:41:15 pm
ganonfloyd: *When Dmax's hand hits his head, he finds himself shocked to hell*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 09:45:09 pm
*As GF falls unconscious(not dead), Dmax looks at his hand*

*takes off glove to reveal that it's rubber*

Dmax: nearly had me....*slips glove back on*

Who's next?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 09:49:21 pm
AP please.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 09:51:03 pm
You can use all of your chars, you know that, right?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 09:51:37 pm
I know, I already used Legion against Gaffit.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 09:52:03 pm
*Underneath the flame shield, Asuka has transformed into defense mode, significantly reducing the damage of "almost cut all" attacks, specifically the Razer lazers*

*DB takes aim and fires a laser at Dmax*
DB: Sure.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 09:55:28 pm
I know, I already used Legion against Gaffit.

O snap.

Lemme go look up how much you get...

*Underneath the flame shield, Asuka has transformed into defense mode, significantly reducing the damage of "almost cut all" attacks, specifically the Razer lazers*

*DB takes aim and fires a laser at Dmax*
DB: Sure.

*The clones take the hit for Dmax*

Dmax: Oh hi, i didnt see you there...

*touches the ground and a giant fist Pummels DB*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 09:59:03 pm
I don't think we're doing AP that way. I think it's just in a big pot or something...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 10:00:22 pm
Nevermind, bottom of the first post. Guess we'll decide it later.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 10:02:36 pm
*DB vanishes right before impact, having used a lounge hole to escape, appearing behind Dmax at a distance*

*DB pulls out his brand new .50 cal pistols and fires flare bullets at Dmax*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 10:04:32 pm
Dmax: O, i forgot you used those...

*without turning around, dmax attaches Chakra strings to the Bullets and sends them flying into GF's body*

*The clone behind DB shoots an Ice beam*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 10:06:08 pm
hey, don't defile ganonfloyd's body.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 10:08:17 pm
*attaches chakra string to GF's body*

Ive got myself a new puppet.....

*Puppet GF shoots lightning in the air*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 10:09:32 pm
(http://www.r-a-g-e.co.uk/phdi/p1.nsf/imgpages/2494_rage-logo-home-page-final.gif/$file/rage-logo-home-page-final.gif)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 10:11:48 pm
*From the sidelines*

Gaffit: Don't be a douche Dmax.

*Throws popcorn*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 10:12:58 pm
*From the sidelines*

Gaffit: Don't be a douche Dmax.

*Throws popcorn*

>_>

Hey you!

Dont make me start using the Gaffit puppet!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 10:16:34 pm
*From the sidelines*

Gaffit: Don't be a douche Dmax.

*Throws popcorn*

>_>

Hey you!

Dont make me start using the Gaffit puppet!

You can't! I'm technically on the battlefield.  :P


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 10:19:47 pm
1. i think it says versing.

2. ill just use my GMB.

HA!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 10:24:52 pm
*A metal shield appears and blocks the Ice beam*
DB: That's cold, man.
*A boot flies out of nowhere and hits DB in the head*
*DB fires sticky flare bullets all around the battlefield, illuminating the whole place*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 10:28:18 pm
Dmax: You wanna seee something "Cold"?

*freezes GF body and throws it at DB*

*when the body gets close enough, it explodes into a shower of Ice*

Dmax: *Looks at DB* Do you think by Illuminating this place, you can stop the shadows from appearing?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 10:42:42 pm
*DB protects himself from the ice with a metal umbrella*
DB: Mmm... Well, yeah.
*Semi-transparent metal shades appear on DB's face*
*DB fires another shot into the air, which releases a blinding light that fills the entire stadium*
*DB Charges Dmax, activating the sword so that it slashes him six different ways*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 10:44:54 pm
*dmax coats his eyes with darkness, making it so he can see fine*

*dmax touches the ground and creates a box around himself, before DB can make it to him*

*a clone appears next Db*



Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 10:50:02 pm
*DB spins around and slashes the clone with six blades*
*Places a pistol at the clone's stomach and fires mini-explosive bullet*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 10:53:04 pm
*the clone puffs into a cloud of smoke8

Dmax: that wasn't nessecary..

*the box slides at DB, at about 4 speed*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 10:56:56 pm
*Juggles some of HK's grenades*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 10:58:41 pm
*DB falls through a lounge hole to the other side of the box*
DB: But I love overkill.
*DB pulls out both pistols and begins firing acid bullets rapidly at Dmax*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 10:59:01 pm
*pullls the pins of the grenades with Chakra strings*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 10:59:51 pm
*Absorbs the explosion into his Gamma Aura*

Gaffit: HK! Toss me a couple more.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 11:00:37 pm
*DB falls through a lounge hole to the other side of the box*
DB: But I love overkill.
*DB pulls out both pistols and begins firing acid bullets rapidly at Dmax*

*the bullets bounce off the box*

*To box hovers into the air*

*the box floats over by DB*

*Dmax pops out a Light speed and upper cuts DB*

Falcon Uppercut!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 11:01:37 pm
*Absorbs the explosion into his Gamma Aura*

Gaffit: HK! Toss me a couple more.

*rage*

Creator vs Creator vs Everyone else!?!?!

would you like that, gaffit?

*creates a clone to poke gaffit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 11:09:35 pm
*DB flips backward, landing on his feet but staggering*
DB: Holy crap...
*A small pillar rises up under DB, lifting him up in the air*
*DB creates a needle ball around himself, then expands it epic proportions*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 11:11:12 pm
*grabs onto the base of 2 of the needles*

*shakes it around*

If you stay in the, you'll be Mush in no time at all....


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 11:14:12 pm
*A hole opens in the bottom of the ball and DB falls out, firing a laser from his sniper rifle at Dmax's head*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 11:16:21 pm
Mantorok Wander: *wanders (lol) intot he Rumble Pit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 11:18:23 pm
*dmax spins the needle ball so that a needle will hit DB*

*Summons tobi in the way of the Laser*

Tobi: Hi Dmax!

*tobi gets hit*

Tobi:TOT Why is dmax so mean to tobi!

*Dmax attaches chakra strings to tobi and throws him at DB*

Tobi:O_O


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 11:18:53 pm
Mantorok Wander: *wanders (lol) intot he Rumble Pit*

*looks*

gaffit, hes all yours...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 11:21:51 pm
*Gaffit cracks his knuckle*

Gaffit: This is gonna be a helluva trial run...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 11:25:05 pm
*On contact, DB bends the metal around himself, forming a whole-body shield*
DB: It's inconvenient, As I cannot move...
*The back opens up, and DB steps out behind it, leaving Tobi to bounce off the still-standing shield*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 11:25:57 pm
MW: Agreed. *Fisto cackle with purple energy*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 11:28:00 pm
Gaffit: I see you have control over radiation. I have fears for the steralization of the other participants involved in this fight when the two of us warm up.

*Gaffit sends a beam of pure heat MW*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 02 January, 2009, 11:29:19 pm
*watches tobi face plat into the metal suit*

Dmax: God damn, now that's entertaining....

*creates a ball of ice around self*

(ive g2g, ill be on tomorrow.)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 11:31:27 pm
MW: They'll manage. *summons a Ghoul infront of self to block the wave. The Ghoul dies right after. Slams Fisto into the ground, creating a fissure towards Gaffit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 January, 2009, 11:32:09 pm
(See Ya)
*DB turns to face the other two fighting*
DB: Better stay away from those two...
*DB backs off*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 11:36:31 pm
Gaffit: I may have problems with you summoning innocent Cannon Fodder for the soul purpose of being blown up. Aren't Ghouls good guys after all?

*Gaffit animates the ground beneath him and fortifies it, making the fissure ineffective*

LawnChair: *Technopathically* Charged and ready sir.

Gaffit: Fire.

*A volley of Razer Lasers comes down on top of MW from above*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 11:40:04 pm
MW: Some are, some aren't. The ones I summon are merely tolls that owe their existance to myself. *several beams of Mantorok radiation fire upward, countering the lasers. Summons two Mantorok Deathclaws. They both rush at Gaffit, although they strafe him a bit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 11:46:07 pm
*HK-47 uses his machine precision to calmly put two blaster bolts in between their eyes at 200 yards*

*Gaffit shoots a glance at HK*

HK-47: Explanation: I realize it wasn't ordered, but it has been months since I last killed something meaty.

Gaffit: Whatever... ToolBox, Laser Cannon?

ToolBox: Ready sir!

Gaffit: Good. Fire at will.

*A massive 20 ft. wide beam of pure Razer Laser energy comes down MW*

*Gaffit fires a shot of Gamma Vision at MW at the same time*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 11:49:28 pm
*Both Deathclaws rise after being shot, injured but not dead. They continue their straffing and start to claw at Gaffit.*

MW: *jumps back as much as his suit will allow. He dodges the Laser but is hit by the Gamma vision. When the smoke clears. he summons several orbs of Mantorok Radiation around Gaffit. They quickly converge on him when summoned*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 02 January, 2009, 11:54:10 pm
*Gaffit creates an immense Gamma Wave around him, that destroys the Deathclaws and deflects the Mantorok Radiation*

Gaffit: LawnChair, this one's gonna be tough. Swoop down and pick me and HK up.

LawnChair: Yes sir!

*LawnChair ascends from orbit and lowers it's shields long enough for Gaffit and HK to hop aboard before quickly raising them*

Gaffit: Much better. I haven't piloted you in combat for a long time.

*Gaffit takes to the air above MW*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 02 January, 2009, 11:55:24 pm
MW: How quaint. *to massive hands made of radiation appear on each side of the lawn chair and clap together*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 12:02:23 am
*Gaffit snaps his fingers and LawnChair teleports away before the hands come together*

*Two massive hands of Gamma Radiation appear on each side of MW*

Gaffit: Clap on, Clap off.

*The two massive hands come together on top of him*

Gaffit: *Technopathically* LawnChair, start reprogramming your shields against Mantorok Radiation. Ready the Judgment Protocol just in case we need to use the big guns. ToolBox, set up the usual nanobot field around LawnChair, and spread some around the battlefield. Let's make this interesting. HK, I want you to keep a lock on our opponent at all times and would it kill you to scan his brainwaves? I want to know what he's thinking before he does.

LawnChair/ToolBox/HK: Yes sir!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 03 January, 2009, 12:03:52 am
MW: *another pair of hands block the Gaffit summoned hands. Grabs the Mantorok Railway Rifle and begins firing*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 12:10:17 am
Gaffit:  Basic evasive maneuvers!

*LawnChair's Rocket Thrusters burst to life as LawnChair weaves to dodge the incoming fire*

*Gaffit summons a massive metal plate that absorbs the fired bullets before shooting them back at MW along with the aforementioned plate close behind*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 03 January, 2009, 12:13:18 am
MW: *Summons two Super Mutants that grab the plate. They use it as a shield for any oncoming attacks. Meanwhile, summons pillars of radiation to appear underneath the LawnChair*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 12:20:46 am
*The Plate melts as soon as the Super Mutants touch it and quickly covers them in liquid metal. The metal then retracts to the size of a football and turns to lava*

Gaffit: LawnChair, have you proofed the shields against his radiation yet?

LawnChair: Working on it sir...

Gaffit: ToolBox, Nanobot swarm.

*A swarm of nanobots converges on the pillar of radiation and absorb it before self destructing*

*Gaffit summons a sea of razer sharp bones which fly from the ground all around MW, stabbing into him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 03 January, 2009, 12:25:48 am
MW: *the bones bounce of his Power Armor harlmessly. Summons Radscorpions onto the hull of the LawnChair itself. They stab into it with their tails and tear chunks from it with their claws*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 12:30:01 am
*The Radscorpions bounce off LawnChair's shielding*

Gaffit: This stuff is summon/teleport/phase proof. Very expensive, yet fancy.

*Gaffit makes the bones exponentially sharper with every minute they're on the battlefield while lowering the tempurature of the area around MW*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 03 January, 2009, 12:32:27 am
*When the Radscropions bounce off, they land and quicjly use their claws to destrony the bones.*

MW: *an orb of radiation surronds him, then disappears with him as well*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 12:35:55 am
Gaffit: *Technopathic* HK, keep a lock on his aura. If he's about to strike, send the information directly into my head alright. I'm gonna flush him out.

*Gaffit creates a 5-mile wide Gamma Bubble, that mildly irradiates the entire field except for Gaffit's allies and allows Gaffit to instantly sense anything within the bubble*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: ganonfloyd on 03 January, 2009, 12:39:20 am
*MW doesn't reappear*

yeah, sorry. I need to go to sleep now, and I sort of regret my decision to bring MW into this close to when I was leaving. I'll use him agains ome other time (although most likely not in this thread.)

*sleep*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 12:41:05 am
*MW doesn't reappear*

yeah, sorry. I need to go to sleep now, and I sort of regret my decision to bring MW into this close to when I was leaving. I'll use him agains ome other time (although most likely not in this thread.)

*sleep*

Alright. I really like his fighting style so far. Hate to see what he does when a fellow radiation user isn't around.  ;D

Night.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 03 January, 2009, 07:12:45 am
*arrives, watches the carnage* Right, how many users have we killed, v how many of us have died?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 09:10:58 am
*arrives, watches the carnage* Right, how many users have we killed, v how many of us have died?

A couple. No Casualties on our side yet.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 03 January, 2009, 09:59:41 am
*nods*

{Sirs, I have brought the station up to full combat readiness. Something I haven't done for three years.}


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 January, 2009, 12:18:10 pm
*Is awake and ready to beat on some Creators*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 03 January, 2009, 12:19:32 pm
*apologises, 'cos I haven't got enough time on at once*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 03 January, 2009, 12:24:48 pm
*walks into coliseum and resumes watching from sidelines*
Doc: So Judgy still isn't ready i see...

*notes salty*

...Gaffit you've got it covered i assume...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 03 January, 2009, 01:26:59 pm
*looks at salty*

Gaffit, you can take him. I'll take the others that arrive...

I wonder if its been 15 turns yet...lol


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 January, 2009, 03:51:25 pm
Myeh. *Is ready and waiting after having eaten lunch*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 04:55:02 pm
Gaffit: Aight. Who am I fighting?

*Gaffit flips a switch activating The Judgment Angel Protocol except with no one inside the Dual Shields*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 January, 2009, 05:11:55 pm
Hmph. I think I'll let Zetta take this one.

*Zetta stops sparring with Versaren and jumps down into the arena*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 05:17:07 pm
Gaffit: Heh, he has more abilities than I do.

*Gaffit fills the duel shields with an intensly dense layer of Gamma Laser, a substance that is infinitely close to CA*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 January, 2009, 05:20:49 pm
Zetta: *Cracks neck* So, are we going to fight, or are you just going to sit there playing with your little toys?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 05:26:56 pm
Gaffit: Almost done. Just give me sec. Where's the hurry anyway? These battles are like a fine wine, you gotta enjoy them.

*Gaffit flips another switch releasing a small opening in the bottom of LawnChair's shields launching an infinitely powerful Gamma Laser straight down into the Earth*

*Gaffit turns off LawnChair's shield and stands on top of it*

Gaffit: Be right back, hold down the fort for me will ya?

*Gaffit jumps down into the massive hole he just created*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 03 January, 2009, 05:50:38 pm
DB: I have a feeling you're the kind of person who would rather fight on his own, Zetta.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 January, 2009, 05:51:25 pm
Zetta: *Sighs* "This again?"
*Zetta's black tattoos collect about his wrists and face, forming into a pair of sunglasses and broken shackles upon his wrists*
"Well, nothing to it but to do it."
*Jumps into the hole and runs down the wall until he has passed Gaffit*
*Turns around and falls facing Gaffit*
"Can't let you do that, Gaffit!"
*Stops Gaffit with foot, then proceeds to kick him so hard he flies right back out of the hole*
*Due to Newton's Third Law, then proceeds to rocket downward into the Earth's core*
*Stops by grabbing the side of the tunnel wall*
*The shackles sink into Zetta's skin, turning back into black shapes that then rush towards the crown of his head and his hands, forming a red fedora with a wide brim and two enormous handguns*
*Zetta runs back up the tunnel wall, firing the handguns into the walls behind him as he goes, collapsing the tunnel behind him*
*Zetta reaches the mouth of the tunnel and jumps out, the tunnel collapsing behind him*


Current stats: (Something I make to help you keep track of Zetta's stats at any given time)
Legend: ()=Stat boost, []=stat growth
Strength: ****(**)
Speed: ***(***)
Defense: ***[ * ]
Mana: **(**)[ * ]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 05:54:33 pm
*Gaffit simply enters sound form before Zetta kicks him and teleports to the core himself*

Gaffit: Way to try and make things complicated.

*A massive explosion rocks the Earth*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 03 January, 2009, 11:20:01 pm
Doc: Salty & Gaffit: this arguement isn't productive and is distracing to those who would elsewise be participating in this event.
Salty, is it entirely possible for someone to change forms instantly unless it is specified in their profile it takes longer, furthermore you cannot kick sound energy with a physical kick and hope to do damage.

Because this is the first noted arguement between you two no action will be taken and your battle will be rewound to before the move in question.

In the future try and resolve your disagreements without destroying the flow of a public topic.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 03 January, 2009, 11:21:13 pm
Doc: Salty & Gaffit: this arguement isn't productive and is distracing to those who would elsewise be participating in this event.
Salty, is it entirely possible for someone to change forms instantly unless it is specified in their profile it takes longer, furthermore you cannot kick sound energy with a physical kick and hope to do damage.

Because this is the first noted arguement between you two no action will be taken and your battle will be rewound to before the move in question.

In the future try and resolve your disagreements without destroying the flow of a public topic.

No problem.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 04 January, 2009, 07:07:11 pm
*Walks in*

Boring in here.

*Pulls out stereo-sword from coat and charges it, making it blast rock music*

Dat der' rock music.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 04 January, 2009, 07:29:36 pm
*attaches chakra string to Stereo-sword, and throws it out of the coliseum*

No!



Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 04 January, 2009, 07:30:49 pm
Oh c'mon, no love for Dio?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 04 January, 2009, 07:34:04 pm
....

No.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 04 January, 2009, 07:43:37 pm
You're dumb.

*Holds out his arm and shoots a large orb of static towards Dmax that's attracted towards the metal on Dmax's body*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 04 January, 2009, 07:45:09 pm
(this is Normal Dmax, not Fm Dmax. lol)

*touches the ground and creates a series of poles inbetween the two*

*The static gets absorbed into the poles*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 04 January, 2009, 07:53:40 pm
(<_< Damn you.)

*Rushes across magnetically behind Dmax*

*Lifts coat and a swarm of Africanized Killer Bees swarm out at Dmax*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 04 January, 2009, 08:01:55 pm
*Crow appears infront of the bees*

*crow creates a Poison fog around the bees*

*the bees drop one by one to the ground*

*Dmax appears Behind 911, and punches at his back*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 04 January, 2009, 08:04:20 pm
*Visors tell of Dmax's position and has a large rock appear in front of Dmax's approaching fist*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 04 January, 2009, 08:13:07 pm
*when dmax's fist makes contact with the rock, it turns to mercury and splatters all over 911*

Ha! now you're covered in Mercury!



Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 04 January, 2009, 08:15:38 pm
*The Mercury turns back and goes straight at Dmax*

Hah, Mercury's a metal!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 04 January, 2009, 08:26:09 pm
Dmax i know! now's where it gets tricky.

*dmax punches the Rock, but insted of it breaking into smaller pieces of rock, it explodes into Shards of ice(used alchemy to turns the rock into water, then used ice control to turn the water into ice)*

*the shards of ice fly at 911*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 04 January, 2009, 09:47:03 pm
*A large rock slab appears in front of -911- from the ground taking the hits*

*-911- jumps on the slab and opens his coat revealing a swarm of homing missiles guided at Dmax's position*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 January, 2009, 04:51:19 pm
*Floating above the ring, spectating*

Zero: When can I has turn?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 05 January, 2009, 05:09:11 pm
*Takes out large steam-powered harpoon gun and shoots it at Judg's crotch*

Scat cat.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 05 January, 2009, 05:39:19 pm
*Dmax attaches a chakra string to 1 of the missiles and causes it to blow up the other missiles.*

*attaches another chakra string to the harpoon and makes it hit slightly below judges crotch.*

*throws a massive snowball at 911*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 05 January, 2009, 07:44:52 pm
*Blasts concussion beam from visor pushing the snowball back at Dmax*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 05 January, 2009, 07:46:01 pm
*ducks*

I g2g/ dont feel like fighting right now...ask gafffit or judg to take my place...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 05 January, 2009, 07:53:22 pm
*Asks Judg to take Gaffit's place*

I's bored.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 05 January, 2009, 07:57:41 pm
*ducks*

I g2g/ dont feel like fighting right now...ask gafffit or judg to take my place...
Alright, I'll just sit on the rock that's soon going to be here.

*Rock comes out of ground and -9- sits on it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: A Duck on 05 January, 2009, 07:57:48 pm
*Asks Judg to take Gaffit's place*

I's bored.

LOL


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 05 January, 2009, 08:00:55 pm
Lulz.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 January, 2009, 09:20:06 pm
Who's match should I jump in place of?
Hmm....


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 05 January, 2009, 09:20:39 pm
Who's match should I jump in place of?
Hmm....
Doc: Dmax's.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 January, 2009, 09:24:12 pm
Are you okay with that, 9?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 05 January, 2009, 09:25:03 pm
Sure, and the harpoon's still in your softspot.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 January, 2009, 09:30:22 pm
*Reveals harpoon to have hit sand. (turned mah crotch to sand...)*

*Increases the gravity of the Earth so that impossible for either of us to jump, or leave the floor.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 05 January, 2009, 09:32:00 pm
Oh, that's nice to look at....

*Uses earth manipulation in an attempt to rip it off >___>*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 January, 2009, 09:38:43 pm
*It transforms back to normal.*

Zero: >_> Even if you did rip it off, I could replace it with more sand...Now then...

*creates a podium of light under me.*

Judg: For the record, which character are you using?

*Changes the temperature of the floor to 340º.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 05 January, 2009, 09:41:53 pm
(-911-.)

*Floats off the ground with magnetism*

Nice try.

*Lifts left side of coat and large Battleship cannon comes out and blasts at Judg with three large rounds*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 05 January, 2009, 09:44:00 pm
*move to a seat in the front row*
Doc: I'm all squared to go i suppose... though it looks like i won't be throwing down tonight...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 January, 2009, 09:46:41 pm
Judg: Feh...

*A huge block of light comes crashing down on 911, in an attempt to bring him to the floor. In addition to this, two demons appear behind 911 and hold him down.*

Judg: Now for those rounds...

*Creates a wall of light in front of me. Reinforces it with sand*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 05 January, 2009, 09:58:44 pm
*Quickly lightspeed dash-levitates across the ground away from light with the demons holding onto him*

Hi there brothers, my condolences to Satan when you see him.

*Electrocutes them through body with 5,000 volts reducing them to ash*

You have friends? I'll show you mine.

*Lifts coat revealing a large wasp's head*

Meet Jimbo, he's my roommate's second cousin's father's brother's nephew.

*Giant Wasp that is about fifty feet in diameter comes out of -911-'s coat*

Nice action figure to play with Jimbo!

*Jimbo flies toward the wall with stinger forward*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 06 January, 2009, 07:05:32 am
Judg: D'aaaaw. Jimbo's so cute. =3

*A thick blanket of sand is launched at Jimbo, wrapping around him.*

*Protects self with a holy bubble.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 10:15:58 am
I'll fight the next one available.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 January, 2009, 10:45:55 am
*there is a krak as a rail round tears the air apart an inch from Cad's face*

You called?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 06 January, 2009, 02:20:11 pm
*Manipulates the sand off of Jimbo and changes it to diamond, sending it flying at lightspeed towards Judg's shield*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 06 January, 2009, 04:43:14 pm
*The sand is not affected by 911's manipulation. It wraps around Jimbo and crushes him.*

Judg: *chuckling* Honestly, did you think that would work?

*It begins to rain violently. Judg has created a large orb of water just above the sky. He sends it crashing down, flooding the area.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 06 January, 2009, 06:07:24 pm
Yes, considering all minerals BOW before my EVERY whim! It's Earth manipulation Vs. Sand manipulation, sand is a mineral! Do you own the science committee or something!? I call shenanigans! I'll see you in the conference room after class today Mr. Shenanigans.

*Pulls out a giant a-class nuclear sub from coat and goes in*

*Place is flooded but is inside submarine*

Lemmy, all armaments prepared?

Lemmy the Centipede: Yes they are Capi-tan!

Excellent, launch all hydro-torpedoes.

*About fifty torpedoes launch from the sub and home in on Judg's location*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 06 January, 2009, 06:15:27 pm
*DB is seen on a small metal warship*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 08:54:39 pm
*there is a krak as a rail round tears the air apart an inch from Cad's face*

You called?
A bit late, but yes...
>_>
<_<


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 09:00:16 pm
*shrugs*
Doc: i could fight you Cads, but unlike everyone else on the clasher side you've seen TB fight before... though it'd be great for nostalgia...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 09:02:35 pm
*shrugs*
Doc: i could fight you Cads, but unlike everyone else on the clasher side you've seen TB fight before... though it'd be great for nostalgia...
Kay Kay.

Bit rusty though.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 09:04:03 pm
*shrugs*
Doc: i could fight you Cads, but unlike everyone else on the clasher side you've seen TB fight before... though it'd be great for nostalgia...
Kay Kay.

Bit rusty though.
Doc: like i'm not?

*Drops into the Pit, draws staff*

...we can play this serious or casual it's your call.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 09:06:44 pm
Little bit of both.

I'll probably lose anyways. *Looks around* The last time i fought a creator (Cept for that 5 post domination of judg *Snicker*) The planet blew up  >_>

*Hops down, kyle shortly to follow*
Yay.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 09:09:41 pm
*assumes counter stance while staff extends*
Doc: i yield the first move to you, old friend.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 09:12:28 pm
Well, im a simple guy...

*Uses first move for defense, surrounding self in hard casing of bone in earth, good for absorbing impact, but not all that strong*

*Bone forms high, then sharpens, making me a giant sword which kyle picks up.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 09:15:51 pm
Well, im a simple guy...

*Uses first move for defense, surrounding self in hard casing of bone in earth, good for absorbing impact, but not all that strong*

*Bone forms high, then sharpens, making me a giant sword which kyle picks up.*
*uses magnetism to slam kyle against the bone-casing*
*creates a small lightning sphere in free hand*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 09:20:57 pm
Oh no, that womt do...

*Kyle manages to toss casing a few hundred feet into the air, over your head. As it falls, i push out, leaving the husk to fall on your head.*
*Lands behind you and immediately throws a pig armed with javelin at your back*
*Slides around to your side without lightning, and tosses a few dark flames your way*
*Kyle pulls out OLR and fires a beam straight at you, succesfully completing a head on, back, above, and side attack*

Bit over the top, but im sure by now you know i love multiple attacks from different directions...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 09:27:54 pm
Oh no, that womt do...

*Kyle manages to toss casing a few hundred feet into the air, over your head. As it falls, i push out, leaving the husk to fall on your head.*
*Lands behind you and immediately throws a pig armed with javelin at your back*
*Slides around to your side without lightning, and tosses a few dark flames your way*
*Kyle pulls out OLR and fires a beam straight at you, succesfully completing a head on, back, above, and side attack*

Bit over the top, but im sure by now you know i love multiple attacks from different directions...

*bone husk casing disintegrates upon contact due to armor's "consumption" upgrade*
*spins around and tennis swings at pigoon, knocking it back*
*having spun to hit the pigoon you end up on the side with the lightning, which erupts as a flurry of needle-like bolts that counters the flames*
*uses Gauntlets to summon a Xenomorph drone to act as a shield, which after being hit explodes into a downpour of -Adamantium grade acid*

Doc: a good attack, but it needed more cowbell...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 09:34:32 pm
Eh, like i said... Rustay... (BTW whats the consumption thing?)

*Kyles OMR (Got that wrong the first time >_>) continues firing in spin to hit you at the waist, this time slightly closer*
*Dissapears into the ground, thus transfering my spirit*
*The earth begins to shake in an effort to unsteady you as 3 more pigoons try an air strike of javelins*
*Tiny bone dust at your feet reforms and goes for any part of your body without armor (If there is any >_>)*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 09:43:29 pm
Eh, like i said... Rustay... (BTW whats the consumption thing?)

*Kyles OMR (Got that wrong the first time >_>) continues firing in spin to hit you at the waist, this time slightly closer*
*Dissapears into the ground, thus transfering my spirit*
*The earth begins to shake in an effort to unsteady you as 3 more pigoons try an air strike of javelins*
*Tiny bone dust at your feet reforms and goes for any part of your body without armor (If there is any >_>)*
(it absorbs bones & flesh not part of the opponent's "origional body design" meaning it can destroy any bone weapon, but it can't destroy your regular fist. Armor covers whole body, made that clear to Gaffit when i bought the upgrade)
*light dashes around OMR and ax kicks Kyle from behind*

*uses chain lightning on the pigoons, causing a stream of lightning to circuit though them, attempting to fry them*

Doc: ohh, going underground eh? thats a new trick.
*slams hand onto th ground and summons 3 xenomorph drones below the surface to search for your spirit*  


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 06 January, 2009, 09:44:16 pm
*DB watches with intent*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 09:49:20 pm
Weaves around underground attempting to avoid xenomorphs, splitting into smaller fragments to cover more ground*
*Kule stumbles a bit, and soon recovers. Being that your close, kyle uses one arm to fire implosion gun to your left (Whiuch, as i have to edit in my profile, does not suck YOU in, but and small peices flesh/skin/armor nearby), and uses the other to fire plasma beam point black*
*Three pigoons DO fry, but the 6 javelings still fall (Very durable mind you) from above.

*Earth shifts up then down rapidly under your feet during all this , attempting to knock you off your feet*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 09:55:28 pm
Weaves around underground attempting to avoid xenomorphs, splitting into smaller fragments to cover more ground*
*Kule stumbles a bit, and soon recovers. Being that your close, kyle uses one arm to fire implosion gun to your left (Whiuch, as i have to edit in my profile, does not suck YOU in, but and small peices flesh/skin/armor nearby), and uses the other to fire plasma beam point black*
*Three pigoons DO fry, but the 6 javelings still fall (Very durable mind you) from above.

*Earth shifts up then down rapidly under your feet during all this , attempting to knock you off your feet*

*xenomorphs continue searching, unaware of the surface battle*
*palm thrusts the gun barrel, basically melting it with Primordial hunger*
*summons 2 C-Pandas, one intercepts the javelings, and the other Suplexes Kyle* (bear in mind they are basically newer versions of kyle without the guns to weigh them down)

Doc: it would seem we're beginning to draw a crowd...
*charges up a chain lightning while fighting to keep footing*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 10:02:12 pm
Weaves around underground attempting to avoid xenomorphs, splitting into smaller fragments to cover more ground*
*Kule stumbles a bit, and soon recovers. Being that your close, kyle uses one arm to fire implosion gun to your left (Whiuch, as i have to edit in my profile, does not suck YOU in, but and small peices flesh/skin/armor nearby), and uses the other to fire plasma beam point black*
*Three pigoons DO fry, but the 6 javelings still fall (Very durable mind you) from above.

*Earth shifts up then down rapidly under your feet during all this , attempting to knock you off your feet*

*xenomorphs continue searching, unaware of the surface battle*
*palm thrusts the gun barrel, basically melting it with Primordial hunger*
*summons 2 C-Pandas, one intercepts the javelings, and the other Suplexes Kyle* (bear in mind they are basically newer versions of kyle without the guns to weigh them down)

Doc: it would seem we're beginning to draw a crowd...
*charges up a chain lightning while fighting to keep footing*
Seem so...

*As xenomorphs search, channels boiling lave up, making it hotter with own fire control. Lave eventually bursts in pillars around the area, making it rain the deadly liquid all around. One pillar emerges just a few feet away from the C panda attacking kyle, as i direct its force at it*
*Kyles arms, although melted, still manages to spurt plasma just before impact, which goes towards your hand point blank. The Lava stream splits on its way to kyle, barreling towards you as well*

*Underground i create multiple burrows for pigoons to fly out, and many of them poor out, flying high above the lave and circling the area for suppirt*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 06 January, 2009, 10:03:52 pm
Yes, considering all minerals BOW before my EVERY whim! It's Earth manipulation Vs. Sand manipulation, sand is a mineral! Do you own the science committee or something!? I call shenanigans! I'll see you in the conference room after class today Mr. Shenanigans.

*Pulls out a giant a-class nuclear sub from coat and goes in*

*Place is flooded but is inside submarine*

Lemmy, all armaments prepared?

Lemmy the Centipede: Yes they are Capi-tan!

Excellent, launch all hydro-torpedoes.

*About fifty torpedoes launch from the sub and home in on Judg's location*
(I just realize that I didn't put stats in my Rumble Pit profile. No worries. They are exactly the same as my old profile, viewable in the profile topic. 5 speed, 5 mana, 1 all else.)

Judg: *shakes head.* See, I have 5 star mana. All magical abilities I control>Yours.

*Flies out of flood (light speed). Increases water pressure drastically in the flood. 5x the pressure of the lowest point in the ocean. Follows this up by creating an extremely thick wall between myself and the walls.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 10:10:59 pm

Seem so...

*As xenomorphs search, channels boiling lave up, making it hotter with own fire control. Lave eventually bursts in pillars around the area, making it rain the deadly liquid all around. One pillar emerges just a few feet away from the C panda attacking kyle, as i direct its force at it*
*Kyles arms, although melted, still manages to spurt plasma just before impact, which goes towards your hand point blank. The Lava stream splits on its way to kyle, barreling towards you as well*

*Underground i create multiple burrows for pigoons to fly out, and many of them poor out, flying high above the lave and circling the area for suppirt*
*retalliates to plasma attack with a stream of more acid from palm (gloves are IW, and all the armor's fire-proof)*
*summons a 3rd C-panda between myself and the lava and punches it using Primordial Might, causing it's body to increase in defense and rocket through the pillar, dispersing it*
*Warps the end segment of the staff into a flat disc to act as a IW shield while further charging the chain lightning*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 10:20:23 pm
Is there any way to harm you? >_>

*Lava continues to fall to counter other attacks, hitting the pandas, as kyle backs away to repair himself*
*Pigoons begin spinning rapidly, creating a whirlwind in the air. As the whirlwind intensifies, javelins are thrown in, creating a spinning blade effect. fire is set to the javelins, creating a spinning blade'on fire affect. Finally, pure dark matter is added, making the "disk" of all these things ALMOST Indestructable. Disk is hurled down towards you (About 12 feet diameter) at incredible speeeds*

*I continue to remain underground, although xenomorphs draw close. I rise up 3 earth titans, which begin lumbering over to you*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 06 January, 2009, 10:27:53 pm
SorryLemmybutIgottaride!

Lemmy: What?

*Turns into lightning and phases through the submarine and charges to the top of the water at lightspeed*

Lemmy: *Crushed* Oh what a world!~

*Hovering above the water*

*Start Freakazoid-like voice*

That's still dumb, mana doesn't signify how much priority you have over someone else's similar power, it signifies how many spells or whatever you can use in a certain amount of time before tiring yourself or exhausting your magic/chi/etc. And Sand Manipulation is a superpower, not a magic trick or whatever! Dagasdsafg! I still call shenanigans! Don't pass go! Don't collect two hundred dollars! Satan is skating his way to work! And I'm pretty sure I just became a monkey's uncle! By the power invested by me! I now pronounce you man and horse! You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! SOMEONE'S POISONED THE WATER HOLE!! THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY ****ING BOOT!!!1

*Charges across water at lightning speed with foot outwards and large diamond formed on it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 10:28:29 pm
Is there any way to harm you? >_>

*Lava continues to fall to counter other attacks, hitting the pandas, as kyle backs away to repair himself*
*Pigoons begin spinning rapidly, creating a whirlwind in the air. As the whirlwind intensifies, javelins are thrown in, creating a spinning blade effect. fire is set to the javelins, creating a spinning blade'on fire affect. Finally, pure dark matter is added, making the "disk" of all these things ALMOST Indestructable. Disk is hurled down towards you (About 12 feet diameter) at incredible speeeds*

*I continue to remain underground, although xenomorphs draw close. I rise up 3 earth titans, which begin lumbering over to you*
(what are those javelins made of by the way?)
Doc: an excellent question...

*pandas take damage equal to getting hit with the lava's weight in water, since they are also fire-proof, the pandas pursue Kyle en mass*
...oh, this'll be fancy...
*light dashes to the earth titans & shatters two of them with Primordial fury, but P. might is used on the third to make it near IW*
*summons 5 C-Pandas behind the titan and detonate them, sending it flying and making it collide with the disc*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 10:39:43 pm
(Javelins were made 90% adamantium the first time i got them)

*Earth titan DOES collide and shatter, but disc was being hurled with enough force to simply smash through and continue on.*

Time to change up strategy...

*Instead of lava, liquified burning dark matter erupts, so after all lavabis cleared, it rains that instead. The DM (Crosses fingers)  hits the C pandas, melting them (Not like fire, but like DM eating away at their makeup)*

*Kyle, now coming up with an idea, Ignores his melted hand and jumps into the air, flying towards you. He finally smashes down inches beside you and readies himself*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 10:47:37 pm
(Javelins were made 90% adamantium the first time i got them)

*Earth titan DOES collide and shatter, but disc was being hurled with enough force to simply smash through and continue on.*

Time to change up strategy...

*Instead of lava, liquified burning dark matter erupts, so after all lavabis cleared, it rains that instead. The DM (Crosses fingers)  hits the C pandas, melting them (Not like fire, but like DM eating away at their makeup)*

*Kyle, now coming up with an idea, Ignores his melted hand and jumps into the air, flying towards you. He finally smashes down inches beside you and readies himself*

(ah...)
*detonates C-Pandas before they are hit, the explosion's concussion wave hits kyle, dealing alot of blunt damage*
*the shield-like segment of the staff disconnects and hovers above TB acting as an umbrella to protect from the falling DM* (not sure if I'm technically immune or not atm)
*sends out another of the Staff's segments to deflect the disc out of the arena, while chargeng energy into the chain lightning once more*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 10:54:54 pm
*Pigs difficultly reroute the disk to hurl back around as they toss another one*
*Kyle, heavly damaged but still alive, continues his blatant bum rush straight towards you with great difficulty*

*DM begins to pool at your feet and (Crosses fingers) melt away at your armor*

*With only 1 or 2 more turns before the xenomorphs find me, i shift the arena floor into a giant bowl, with a giant dark matter disk forming a roof. The DM rain slowly begins to rise, reaching just a few cms atm.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 11:04:50 pm
*Pigs difficultly reroute the disk to hurl back around as they toss another one*
*Kyle, heavly damaged but still alive, continues his blatant bum rush straight towards you with great difficulty*

*DM begins to pool at your feet and (Crosses fingers) melt away at your armor*

*With only 1 or 2 more turns before the xenomorphs find me, i shift the arena floor into a giant bowl, with a giant dark matter disk forming a roof. The DM rain slowly begins to rise, reaching just a few cms atm.*

*Uses Psychic Scream, causing the pigoons to become unstable and combust before being able to redirect the attack, as well as causing you & Kyle to be stunned for 2 posts*
(i'll go on assuming you were able to change the arena beforehand)
*uses thunderwings to float off the ground to avoid the DM below*
Doc: ...well this has been fun...
*levels hand holding the lightning on kyle, the static mass suddenly becomes larger & glows more raidantly*( it has become "Tremendous Lightning")

...but seeing as i have to leave for the night soon, and you can't really counter any attacks, i suggest we call this battle unfinished and restore the arena to it's normal state, or i use this attack, which will find where you're hiding thanks to it's chain-hitting property...

...so what do you say?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 11:07:21 pm
>_>
Call it a night?

But cmon, i did ok. Besides, I have around 90 AP and you have A HUNDRED BAJILLION.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 January, 2009, 11:13:11 pm
>_>
Call it a night?

But cmon, i did ok. Besides, I have around 90 AP and you have A HUNDRED BAJILLION.
Doc: Alright then, i didn't want to have to shoot Kyle anyway...

*snaps fingers, causing the arena's wear from our little scuffle to reverse itself*
...You did very well considering the last time you fought, and our difference of roughly 60AP doesn't always play out this way, ask Judg about his fight with Marcus some time.

...unfortunately your and Kyle's damage cannot be repaired since you are technically still in the arena, so the next time you get into the ring keep it in mind.

*extends hand towards nothing for a shake, since you're still without a body*
...Good fight Cads, i must say i was beginning to enjoy myself... too bad  it's past midnight...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Cads_473 on 06 January, 2009, 11:15:14 pm
*Comes out from underground a shakes*

Oh, so kyle is still without a hand and is all beaten up? I'll have to fix that next fight. Good fight, though. Pretty fun.

As for me, im gamin all night 8)

LOTR Conquest, here i come.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 07 January, 2009, 07:18:12 am
SorryLemmybutIgottaride!

Lemmy: What?

*Turns into lightning and phases through the submarine and charges to the top of the water at lightspeed*

Lemmy: *Crushed* Oh what a world!~

*Hovering above the water*

*Start Freakazoid-like voice*

That's still dumb, mana doesn't signify how much priority you have over someone else's similar power, it signifies how many spells or whatever you can use in a certain amount of time before tiring yourself or exhausting your magic/chi/etc. And Sand Manipulation is a superpower, not a magic trick or whatever! Dagasdsafg! I still call shenanigans! Don't pass go! Don't collect two hundred dollars! Satan is skating his way to work! And I'm pretty sure I just became a monkey's uncle! By the power invested by me! I now pronounce you man and horse! You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! SOMEONE'S POISONED THE WATER HOLE!! THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY ****ING BOOT!!!1

*Charges across water at lightning speed with foot outwards and large diamond formed on it*
*shakes head.* If you'd read, the higher the mana stat, the more power you gain from it. It's the last sentence under mana. Also, even if it were a super power, it would be impossible to tell who's "super power" out-prioritizes who's. Stats and stacks need to be involved. Mana is the most logical way to determin who gets the priority as far as elemental manipulation.

*the moment 911 comes into contact, turns into sand and wraps around him. Drags him into the water while returning the water to normal.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 07 January, 2009, 11:23:08 am
Still stupid, last I checked if something gained a little more power it just had more damaging effect, not priority over someone who doesn't even practice or need mana who would usually imply that there attacks are actually stronger. You see this is where bullcrap comes into play.

*When the sand makes contact a surge of electricity flows through the sand directly into Judg at lightspeed, attempting to destroy him from the inside out way before the sand has any time apply any pressure*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 07 January, 2009, 03:07:15 pm
Judg: BLAGROFAGLLADOFF

*rebuilds self in normal form a few meters behind 911.*

Judg: Just kidding. There's a reason why it's an auto dodge....I can't be hurt while in the form of a non-living object, silly goose. ^_^

*The water just below shoots upward. Like a geyser. Very hot water. 360ºF.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 07 January, 2009, 08:15:26 pm
Well alright, if you're going to godmod than fine by me.

*Makes volcano shoot out of the ground underneath me carrying me up with it as the water's rising*

*Has the magma from inside it shoot out and home in directly on Judg's location*


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: Doctorworm on 08 January, 2009, 07:51:20 pm
What does it change, exactly ? I mean, this sword is better than mine in all aspect. Dual wield ? Already have a shield (which I will upgrade soon), thanks. Switching doesn't grant me any advantage during a fight, too.

BUT, I still have the regular magitech blade with me, so I could upgrade it differently. Later.
(delayed response)
Doc: Well it helps if you're fighting someone who takes your weapon, or destroys it with a CA or something.

...that and you could try and sell your old sword rather then just throw it out.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Has Ended.
Post by: Doctorworm on 08 January, 2009, 07:51:42 pm
Obviously, with the passing of December, the celebration of Festivus has likewise passed by, this of course means that all of the Festivus Bonusses are no longer in effect except The Rumble Pit, which will be kept open until the 14th of January. And of course, We hope you enjoyed another December with your friends at the Clash of Smash.


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Has Ended.
Post by: Gaffit on 08 January, 2009, 07:54:47 pm
Awww... I always get all teary eyed at this time of year. ;~;

MORE TO COME THIS YEAR!!!!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 January, 2009, 11:18:29 pm
*Taps foot*

*Is still tapping foot*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 09:56:33 pm
*Taps foot*

*Is still tapping foot*

Sorry, internet drama.

Where were we?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 09 January, 2009, 09:59:11 pm
....That magma will find it's target eventually....


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 10:04:37 pm
....That magma will find it's target eventually....
Like... The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 09 January, 2009, 10:08:35 pm
....That magma will find it's target eventually....
Like... The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?
I suppose, if that's what you wish to think of it as...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 10:10:20 pm
Mehnyways.

Zetta: *Kicks off of tunnel wall and throws Yo****suna downward, making it transform so as to plug up the bottom exit of the tunnel, then has it activate it's shield, barring Gaffit entry*

Stats:
Strength: ****(**)
Speed: ***(***)
Defense: ***[ ** ]
Mana: **(**)[ ** ]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 10:25:18 pm
I thought we started over...

*Gaffit creates a wall of spiked ice between himself and Zetta, with Zetta falling rapidly downwards into it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 10:34:25 pm
Starting over, you say? I thought we just rewound to right before the argument.

Zetta: "Tch, how cold." *Shackles disappear, tattoos gain flame pattern*

"Guess I'll just have to HEAT THINGS UP!"

*Creates a jet of flame to melt himself a passage through the ice, then jumps through the hole, since he's still super-fast*

Stats:
Strength: ****(*) [ * ]
Speed: ***(***)
Defense: ***(*)[ ** ]
Mana: **(**)[ *** ]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 10:53:22 pm
*Has the same speed as Zetta*

*The Ice Wall silently shoots into Zetta from behind as Gaffit blocks the flames with his own control over them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 10:59:27 pm
*Points out that you don't, since he can move faster than light*

Zetta: *Outspeeds the ice wall from behind, busts through the ice wall in front with his massive strength, defense, mana, and momentum*

Sorry, I seem to have forgotten to do this.

Stats:
Strength: ****(*) [ ** ]
Speed: ***(***)
Defense: ***(*)[ ** ]
Mana: **(**)[ *** ]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:02:55 pm
*Gaffit's ToolBox appears before him and swallows Gaffit into it's infinite void*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 11:07:33 pm
Zetta: *Still rushing downwards, grabs onto ToolBox*

Strength: ****(*) [ *** ]
Speed: ***(***)
Defense: ***(*)[ ** ]
Mana: **(**)[ **** ]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:09:36 pm
*It's already shut tightly and sealed itself with the strength of infinity*

*Within ToolBox, Gaffit accesses a Nuclear Reactor*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 11:14:21 pm
Zetta: *The flame tattoos become shapeless again, instead growing golden spots, as three black horns burst out of Zetta's forehead*

*Infects ToolBox with AIDA, causing everything inside it to go out of control*

Stats:
Strength: ****(*) [ **** ]
Speed: ***(***)
Defense: ***(*)[ ** ]
Mana: **(**)[ ***** ]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:16:50 pm
*Gaffit simply restores order to things with his vast technopathic which are amplified to Total Control while in ToolBox*

*Gaffit smiles and steps into the reactor*

Gaffit: Haven't done this in awhile.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 11:18:21 pm
*Gaffit simply restores order to things with his vast technopathic which are amplified to Total Control while in ToolBox*

*Gaffit smiles and steps into the reactor*

Gaffit: Haven't done this in awhile.
Zetta: *Continually infects ToolBox with AIDA, which can only be destroyed by a certain program not in Gaffit's possession*

Stats:
Strength: ****(*) [ ***** ]
Speed: ***(***)
Defense: ***(*)[ ** ]
Mana: **(**)[ ****** ]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:20:41 pm
*Gaffit simply wills the program into existence with his technopathy, along with his absolute control over his own creations*

*A massive explosion erupts from the reactor within ToolBox, causing it to shake violently*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 11:23:55 pm
*Gaffit simply wills the program into existence with his technopathy, along with his absolute control over his own creations*

*A massive explosion erupts from the reactor within ToolBox, causing it to shake violently*
*Points out that you cannot will said program into existence without knowing what it is first*

Stats:
Strength: ****(*) [ ***** ]
Speed: ***(***)
Defense: ***(*)[ *** ]
Mana: **(**)[ ******* ]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:27:21 pm
*Points out that he has complete control over the ability to know everything that's wrong with ToolBox and is more than able to technopathically reverse engineer a solution and that you get out of character more than a mime with Tourette's Syndrome*

*Atomic emerges from ToolBox*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 11:30:01 pm
*Points out that he has complete control over the ability to know everything that's wrong with ToolBox and is more than able to technopathically reverse engineer a solution and that you get out of character more than a mime with turrets syndrome*

*Atomic emerges from ToolBox*
*Points out that
A: AIDA is a horribly complex virus, with sentient analogs, and as it has methods to evolve, it needs the one program designed to be able to beat it
B: Going OOC is the only way to get an argument over with
C: You spelled Tourette's wrong*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:33:36 pm
*Points out that he has complete control over the ability to know everything that's wrong with ToolBox and is more than able to technopathically reverse engineer a solution and that you get out of character more than a mime with turrets syndrome*

*Atomic emerges from ToolBox*
*Points out that
A: AIDA is a horribly complex virus, with sentient analogs, and as it has methods to evolve, it needs the one program designed to be able to beat it
B: Going OOC is the only way to get an argument over with
C: You spelled Tourette's wrong*

>_>

<_<

*Pulls up a chair and lights a cigar*

Want something to drink? We're gonna be here awhile...

ToolBox is a construct of Gaffit that he can fully manipulate. I understand that it's a complex virus, but to Gaffit, it's basically what he does.

And just because you change what I said in my post to misspell something doesn't make it true. I mean, seriously, if anyone wanted to look into it, they'd see that my post hasn't been edited.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 11:36:15 pm
Well, I understand that he can fully manipulate it, but that doesn't mean that his human mind can comprehend a sentient, evolving computer virus, now does it?

And as for what you said in your post, I know full well that if you go into edit soon enough after you post, it doesn't show the little "Edited by __ at __" tag.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Z911 on 09 January, 2009, 11:36:35 pm
*Points out that realism rarely exists in CoS*

I learned this the hard way.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:38:28 pm
Gaffit has the ability (And in fact it's practically his natural state) to hook up his mind to his computers and gain their "processing power" technopathically. His computers of course include LawnChair, ToolBox, HK-47 and the billions of nanobots in his body.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 January, 2009, 11:41:06 pm
Gaffit has the ability (And in fact it's practically his natural state) to hook up his mind to his computers and gain their "processing power" technopathically. His computers of course include LawnChair, ToolBox, HK-47 and the billions of nanobots in his body.
1. Nanobots don't have any processing power. They can respond to commands, but they can't compute.
2. He can only hook up with things he is touching, if I read his profile right.
3. If that's the case, both he and his computers are getting infected by AIDA as well. Not a good thing.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:41:19 pm
*Points out that realism rarely exists in CoS*

I learned this the hard way.

I think it's the cartoonish wacky nature that keeps it fun.

*Has a picture of Mr. Peanuts in his wallet that he keeps to remember the memory of such a great character*

*Sniff*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Gaffit on 09 January, 2009, 11:43:29 pm
1. Nanobots don't have any processing power. They can respond to commands, but they can't compute.
2. He can only hook up with things he is touching, if I read his profile right.
3. If that's the case, both he and his computers are getting infected by AIDA as well. Not a good thing.
1. Yours don't obviously. *Eyeroll*
2. No. That is completely inaccurate. From his first battle with Koover he's been technopathically relaying orders to his creations from a distance.
3. You have a virus that ****ing hops minds patterns? I can't see that being particularly legal as it would undoubtably have an Ice-9 effect. And the virus is dead. Deal with it.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 10 January, 2009, 12:34:29 am
I have a virus that affects machines, but if humans that are in mental contact with the said machines, then they can be infected, yes. However, it's not contaigious from human to human. And as for the virus being dead, Zetta's still pumping new versions of it into ToolBox constantly, remember?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 10 January, 2009, 10:10:44 am
Gaffit, firewall him.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 11 January, 2009, 08:30:52 am
Well alright, if you're going to godmod than fine by me.

*Makes volcano shoot out of the ground underneath me carrying me up with it as the water's rising*

*Has the magma from inside it shoot out and home in directly on Judg's location*
Judg: Who's god moding? Everything I've done so far has been legal.

*Creates a thick cube of holiness right above 911 as the magma carries him up.*

*6 demons appear who take the hit for me. Quickly raises a protective bubble of light.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 11 January, 2009, 08:11:18 pm
*Whistles a jaunty tune*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 11 January, 2009, 08:33:05 pm
*DB summons a can of Sprite and drinks it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 12 January, 2009, 04:18:26 am
*watches, cleaning out his railgun*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 12 January, 2009, 07:24:37 am
9? ;~;


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 12 January, 2009, 09:25:46 pm
*DB constructs a large, thick sniper nest around the outside of the arena and readies his sniper rifle*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 12 January, 2009, 09:51:19 pm
*Halgensyd begins a one-man concert*

*Catastrophix, Versaren, and Con Briofe form the mosh pit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 13 January, 2009, 08:06:47 pm
*Halgensyd plays Sandstorm*

*Catastrophix causes strobe lights*

*Everybody else raves*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 14 January, 2009, 05:29:07 am
*watches*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 14 January, 2009, 01:47:05 pm
Doc: A NOTICE TO EVERYONE, THE COLISEUM RUMBLE PIT EVENT ENDS TONIGHT, GET YOUR FIGHT ON!

...yea...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 14 January, 2009, 01:56:00 pm
Whelp, I won't be on.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 14 January, 2009, 01:56:59 pm
Whelp, I won't be on.
Doc: o__o... thats a shame...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 14 January, 2009, 01:57:49 pm
*Is still WAITING*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 14 January, 2009, 02:01:10 pm
Have fun, Doc.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 14 January, 2009, 02:03:19 pm
Have fun, Doc.
Doc: Hmm? his fight is with gaffit, not me...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 14 January, 2009, 02:05:00 pm
I still have 4 characters left, remember?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 14 January, 2009, 02:07:37 pm
I still have 4 characters left, remember?
Doc: true, but i'm more here for emotional support, Scientist's orders...

...of course Dmax would be here, but with the whole Fooby thing...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Doctorworm on 14 January, 2009, 06:09:00 pm
*sitting in stands waiting for something to happen*
Doc: Gaffit, i say we bust out Infit or Gain if enough people show up for the last wave...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 14 January, 2009, 07:32:24 pm
*Is still here*

And I'm still WAITING


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit [Event ended]
Post by: Doctorworm on 15 January, 2009, 06:35:58 pm
Doc: alright everyone, we thank you all for participating in the rumble pit, and we hope you all had fun.

We are going to be calculating your AP gains for a short while, but we'll be posting your rewards in this topic "soon"


Title: Re: The Month of Festivus Hath Arrived!
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 January, 2009, 03:12:04 am
What does it change, exactly ? I mean, this sword is better than mine in all aspect. Dual wield ? Already have a shield (which I will upgrade soon), thanks. Switching doesn't grant me any advantage during a fight, too.

BUT, I still have the regular magitech blade with me, so I could upgrade it differently. Later.
(delayed response)
Doc: Well it helps if you're fighting someone who takes your weapon, or destroys it with a CA or something.

...that and you could try and sell your old sword rather then just throw it out.
(Even more delayed)

Most of the powers I use with my sword make it invincible (well, technically speaking, "not here" is more accurate), and just try to disarm me when I repel anything I touch 10 times stronger than they try to hit it ! (the kinetic blade one is my favorite)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash Coliseum: The Rumble Pit [Event ended]
Post by: Doctorworm on 30 January, 2009, 01:59:39 pm
Doc: *ahem* we'll be dishing out the AP for the coliseum later today, and due to concerns about certain feelings filling certain ears until certain Doctors have to euthanize certain players, the actual AP values will be sent to each of you via Pm, we're glad you enjoyed yourselves throughout the coliseum, and we want to to know that it will return in the future, though another creator rumble pit is awhile away...

oh, And be on the lookout for other new stuff showing up around the board while clashing, which i hope to see some of you doing today^_-


Title: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 March, 2009, 02:04:36 pm
It's finally starting to warm up outside and that means it's time to begin the spring events! So rather then babble on and on about how Spring is after winter and all that jazz lets just get rigt down to Business...

-Springtime Ability Bonusses- Thats right theres more AP handouts this season, Anyone who uses a Plant-themed ability, an Animal themed ability, or a Leprechaun themed ability in a battle will gain +1 AP for that battle.

-Springtime field Bonusses- You heard right, there are AP rewards for fighting on "spring-fields" for example, any match tht takes place at "the Grassy Green Field" will awards all participants +1 AP, think green!

-The First 2009 Clash of Smash tournament- will begin in a few days, but the sign-ups begin NOW! The rules ofd the tournament are simple; Basic CoS battle rules, A preset arena, and a prize for the winner(s). Each player will be aloud to enter 2 of their profiles into the tournament granted they have under 40AP the brackets will be set up after evaluating how many contenders will attend, so the fights could be 1 vs.1 or 3 for alls. Sing up for the "Clash of Smash: Clover Cup" today...please 
                                    (use this topic as a sign up for the Tournament)

-[the possible launch of] the CoS canon storyline event is scheduled for the later part of the springtime event period, so keep an eye out for it!

So thats the word folks, we hope you're enjoying the warmer weather (lord knows i'm not T-T) and we hope to see you at the tournament. All events mentioned are expected to run through March until mid-April, but could be extended or shortened based on activity and Clasher conduct.

Clover Cup Sign up (<_< lol for unintentional rhyme..)
-Hero (Dmax)
-Zaraki(Dmax)
-Hawk (Hawk)
-Phoenix (Hawk)
-Komodo (Judg)
-Raijin (Judg)
-Rief (Gaffit)
-Lotus (Gaffit)
-Sablis (Ingslayer)
-Clisco. (Ingslayer)
-Versaren (Salty)
-Con Briofe (Salty)
-Brann Kelliher (GannonFloyd)
-Mantorok Wanderer (GannonFloyd)
-Darkblaze (Darkblaze)
-Dimitri (Darkblaze)


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 06 March, 2009, 02:10:38 pm
lol, Clover Cup.

I'll sign up Hero and Zaraki.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 06 March, 2009, 04:18:59 pm
I'll sign up JAZ and Raijin.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Z911 on 06 March, 2009, 04:20:03 pm
Question, if I wanted to fight in a pit full of asparagus, would that count for the bonus?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 March, 2009, 04:27:41 pm
I'll sign up Hawk and Phoenix.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 March, 2009, 04:31:07 pm
Sablis and Clisco.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 06 March, 2009, 04:33:05 pm
Are we placing the standard 2 abilities 2 weapons limits? If so, I'll enter:

Lotus: Sword, Flute, Animal Control and Nature Control

Rief: Emitters, Pistols, Poisons and Shoes


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 06 March, 2009, 11:09:01 pm
Doc:@911 -.- um... live asparagus?

@Gaffit & Judg: 40AP maximum, no limits beyond that.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 07 March, 2009, 12:05:03 am
Doc:@911 -.- um... live asparagus?

@Gaffit & Judg: 40AP maximum, no limits beyond that.

I think I'll stick with the 2 weapons 2 abilities anyway. I'm not really gonna be in this tournament to win...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 07 March, 2009, 12:06:13 am
Doc:@911 -.- um... live asparagus?

@Gaffit & Judg: 40AP maximum, no limits beyond that.

I think I'll stick with the 2 weapons 2 abilities anyway. I'm not really gonna be in this tournament to win...
Doc: *shrugs* thats your call as far as what you use in battle i suppose...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 08 March, 2009, 12:05:39 pm
Darn. If I sign up Komodo now, and revamp him before the tourney starts, may I use the altered profile? Cuz If so, I'll sign up Komodo.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 08 March, 2009, 05:05:28 pm
Darn. If I sign up Komodo now, and revamp him before the tourney starts, may I use the altered profile? Cuz If so, I'll sign up Komodo.
Doc: as long as he still has 40 or less AP sure...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 08 March, 2009, 05:16:51 pm
Darn. If I sign up Komodo now, and revamp him before the tourney starts, may I use the altered profile? Cuz If so, I'll sign up Komodo.

You should sign up your fortress character with the setting on hard. I wanna see that thing take this tournament.

Darn. If I sign up Komodo now, and revamp him before the tourney starts, may I use the altered profile? Cuz If so, I'll sign up Komodo.
Doc: as long as he still has 40 or less AP sure...
Rief has more than 40 AP, is it still alright if I just enter him with a select few weapons? I'm planning on transferring the AP earnings to another character anyway.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 08 March, 2009, 05:18:32 pm
Darn. If I sign up Komodo now, and revamp him before the tourney starts, may I use the altered profile? Cuz If so, I'll sign up Komodo.

You should sign up your fortress character with the setting on hard. I wanna see that thing take this tournament.

Darn. If I sign up Komodo now, and revamp him before the tourney starts, may I use the altered profile? Cuz If so, I'll sign up Komodo.
Doc: as long as he still has 40 or less AP sure...
Rief has more than 40 AP, is it still alright if I just enter him with a select few weapons? I'm planning on transferring the AP earnings to another character anyway.
Doc: -____-... sure


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 March, 2009, 05:19:20 pm
I suppose I'll sign up Versaren and Con Briofe. They need the exercise anyways.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 08 March, 2009, 05:25:05 pm
Doc: >_> according to the profile topic, Rief only has 30AP anyway...

...or maybe i'm just looking at it from the wrong angle or something...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 08 March, 2009, 05:50:34 pm
Doc: >_> according to the profile topic, Rief only has 30AP anyway...

...or maybe i'm just looking at it from the wrong angle or something...

Oh yeah, I forgot that I cut his AP count when I revamped him. Yeah, he's fine then.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 08 March, 2009, 05:52:49 pm
Doc: >_> according to the profile topic, Rief only has 30AP anyway...

...or maybe i'm just looking at it from the wrong angle or something...

Oh yeah, I forgot that I cut his AP count when I revamped him. Yeah, he's fine then.

why would you cut his AP?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 08 March, 2009, 05:59:37 pm
Doc: >_> according to the profile topic, Rief only has 30AP anyway...

...or maybe i'm just looking at it from the wrong angle or something...

Oh yeah, I forgot that I cut his AP count when I revamped him. Yeah, he's fine then.

why would you cut his AP?

Because if I kept him at 60 AP he'd never get a fight.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 08 March, 2009, 06:08:18 pm
Doc: >_> according to the profile topic, Rief only has 30AP anyway...

...or maybe i'm just looking at it from the wrong angle or something...

Oh yeah, I forgot that I cut his AP count when I revamped him. Yeah, he's fine then.

why would you cut his AP?

Because if I kept him at 60 AP he'd never get a fight.

FM Dmax has had more fights this season then pretty much most USERS, that have characters. >_> And last time i checked, 160>60 AP. lol


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 March, 2009, 07:42:09 pm
sign up Brann Kelliher and Mantorok Wanderer for me


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 March, 2009, 08:06:19 pm
I'll sign up Darkblaze and Asuka. I don't use her enough...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 10 March, 2009, 11:36:30 pm
Doc: ^__^ i'm glad that everyone is signing up for the tournament, and just a notice to everyone, the sign-ups close on friday.

...that being said, I hope some more people sign up before then!


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 13 March, 2009, 06:55:09 am
Who hasn't signed up yet?

HMA, Doc, 911, Niko, ZF, Tails.

I don't think Niko or ZF will join. Doc doesn't want to. Tails only verses Gaffit. And 911 prolly' doesn't care, lol.

so, yeeah...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 13 March, 2009, 08:07:59 pm
Who hasn't signed up yet?

HMA, Doc, 911, Niko, ZF, Tails.

I don't think Niko or ZF will join. Doc doesn't want to. Tails only verses Gaffit. And 911 prolly' doesn't care, lol.

so, yeeah...
Doc: >_> someone has to be an outside mediation...

on a related note, i'd like to ask that anyone who didn't sign up hurry and do so in the next few hours, as i'll be locking in the brackets some time after mid-night, then posting them when i get online saturday, I will also be explaining a few of the "Tournament policies" of CoS at that time...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 13 March, 2009, 11:15:59 pm
Doc: a final reminder to anyone who hasn't sined up for the tournament yet, you've got less then an hour to get in on the action.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 13 March, 2009, 11:17:53 pm
I'm probably going to be using the fully powered version of my characters since they're legal to enter that way.

...

That I really want to get the prize and get Dr. Beta powered up...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 13 March, 2009, 11:30:13 pm
I'm probably going to be using the fully powered version of my characters since they're legal to enter that way.

...

That I really want to get the prize and get Dr. Beta powered up...

Not gonna happen.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 13 March, 2009, 11:32:15 pm
I'm probably going to be using the fully powered version of my characters since they're legal to enter that way.

...

That I really want to get the prize and get Dr. Beta powered up...

Not gonna happen.

Probably, but I still want to beef up Beta. I've got big plans for him.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 13 March, 2009, 11:35:57 pm
Can I make a quick switch? Asuka for Dimitri.
I'm thinking of overhauling Asuka, and it might take a while.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 13 March, 2009, 11:56:07 pm
I'm probably going to be using the fully powered version of my characters since they're legal to enter that way.

...

That I really want to get the prize and get Dr. Beta powered up...

Not gonna happen.

Probably, but I still want to beef up Beta. I've got big plans for him.

lol


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 13 March, 2009, 11:57:13 pm
Alright, DB, i made the change for you.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 13 March, 2009, 11:59:09 pm
Thanks.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 14 March, 2009, 12:10:55 am
I'm probably going to be using the fully powered version of my characters since they're legal to enter that way.

...

That I really want to get the prize and get Dr. Beta powered up...

Not gonna happen.

Probably, but I still want to beef up Beta. I've got big plans for him.

lol

Once he gets a couple more abilities, he's gonna be fun as hell to play.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 14 March, 2009, 11:02:48 am
I'm probably going to be using the fully powered version of my characters since they're legal to enter that way.

...

That I really want to get the prize and get Dr. Beta powered up...

Not gonna happen.

Probably, but I still want to beef up Beta. I've got big plans for him.

lol

Once he gets a couple more abilities, he's gonna be fun as hell to play.

Same with Zaraki.

...

...

V_V


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 14 March, 2009, 11:05:50 pm
Doc: the time for announcing the brackets has come (several hours ago...) and here they are.

Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-Hero Vs Darkblaze
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
- Mantorok Wanderer Vs Rief
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Versaren Vs Dimitri
-Lotus Vs  Raijin

while here i said i'd give some extra insight to the circumstances of this event so lets not waste any time shall we?

The actual Tournament will begin this Friday and all players will be fighting on preset fields based on the seasonal theme, and so every battle in round 1 will take place on the "Grassy field" one of the oldest and wisest of battle sites (yes, wisest) the other rounds will be at other locations, and will be announced when we get there, and yes everyone will get an extra +1AP for fighting on said field.

The matches will take place in the order shown, unless it is decided that neither party can be available, and so we'll move on to the next match. if no notice is given we reserve the right to disqualify a user if the event continuance is threatened, a general rule to follow being that we'll wait 3 days maximum for you to fight or give notice once it's your turn. (thank Dmax for insisting on the use of 3 days.)

If it occurs that you have to fight yourself in a match, you may choose to have one character throw the match to allow the one of your choice to move up, but do so knowing that you won't gain AP from that match. Inversely, you can have the two parties fight each other to gain the usual AP reward of the match, it's your choice.

...I think that about covers it, if you have any questions or concerns speak up, otherwise you have 1 week to gain AP usable in the tournament.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 15 March, 2009, 11:48:38 am
*writes down my predictions of the tournament.

What a twist.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 16 March, 2009, 07:54:05 am
*writes down my predictions of the tournament.

What a twist.

Why do I get the feeling that Zaraki's on the top of that prediction?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 16 March, 2009, 09:42:07 pm
*writes down my predictions of the tournament.

What a twist.

Why do I get the feeling that Zaraki's on the top of that prediction?

Close, but no Cigar. That's the twist.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 18 March, 2009, 04:51:39 pm
could I have my first match (Clisco vs. Brann) pushed back until Sunday (if that's alright with Ing)? I have exams on Friday and Saturday and I'm gonna try to actually study and stuff.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 18 March, 2009, 04:52:33 pm
Yeah, just ask Ing.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: IngSlayer on 18 March, 2009, 04:53:00 pm
I'm fine with that.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 18 March, 2009, 04:55:54 pm
alright, thanks.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 18 March, 2009, 04:55:57 pm
Doc: -__- alright, i guess we start with Hero versus Darkblaze


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 18 March, 2009, 05:13:34 pm
We'll start that when we finish our fight, DB. Okay? lol


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 18 March, 2009, 05:16:12 pm
BTW, anyone make contact with judg?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Z911 on 18 March, 2009, 05:20:18 pm
Nope, he rarely comes on due to his Wii, I guess. He needs a real computer.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 18 March, 2009, 09:41:32 pm
We'll start that when we finish our fight, DB. Okay? lol

Sounds good.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 20 March, 2009, 07:19:02 pm
*spawns battlefield*
Doc: ^__^ the "first" match can begin whenever Hero and Darkblaze are both ready.


Title: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Doctorworm on 20 March, 2009, 07:20:12 pm
*battle*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 20 March, 2009, 07:42:08 pm
CLISCO: ♪Prattle!♪


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 20 March, 2009, 08:07:14 pm
Wouldn't it be easier to make 8 battlefields and slowly converge them into one?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 20 March, 2009, 08:41:07 pm
Wouldn't it be easier to make 8 battlefields and slowly converge them into one?

I like this.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 20 March, 2009, 10:29:37 pm
Wouldn't it be easier to make 8 battlefields and slowly converge them into one?

I like this.
Doc: eight topics... yea, thats not easier...

i could justify having 2, one for each side, but not 8...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 21 March, 2009, 11:23:45 am
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 21 March, 2009, 09:19:15 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 22 March, 2009, 08:52:22 am
One topic, fights in order.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 11:22:17 am
FIGHT!

Brann: *wandering around the Grassy field*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 11:54:29 am
[A tall, sharp-pointed rock shoots from the ground, covered in many colorful flowers; Clisco is standing at the point, alternating feet while clapping his hands over his head]

CLISCO:
♪Okaaaaaaay!♪
♪It's time to cause some pain,♪
♪Right before the month of May!♪

♪Berries, weeds, birds a-sing,♪
♪All of these come forth in Spring!♪


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 11:55:56 am
Brann:... Your shrieking irritates me. *summons some wolves next to him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 12:06:49 pm
CLISCO:
♪Huh? Huh?♪
♪Ha-ha!♪

[Performs a Spinning Bird Kick on them, energy from his legs increasing their reach]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 12:09:16 pm
*One of the wolves gets hit fully a dies. The other two make to diffenrent moves on him. One ducks under the kick and bites at him. The other stands on a large piece of Earth Brann lifted up from the Earth, in prime pouncing position*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 12:11:42 pm
CLISCO:
♪Ee-yeoch!♪

[Sends electricity throw wolf from his suit]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 12:14:33 pm
*The wolf is fried. The other one jumps onto his back and bites him. It tries to jump of before it can get zapped*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 12:16:02 pm
CLISCO:
♪Oooo-waah!!♪

[A tall rock with a rounded edge shoots up from below the wolf]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 12:19:01 pm
*Right before the wolf gets skewered, a strong gust of wind lifts it up and it lands on the ground, safe*

Brann: Nice try. *takes some harpoons and throws them at Clisco*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 12:22:27 pm
CLISCO:
♪Hup! Hup♪

[Stylishly dodges harpoons]

♪Ha ha!♪


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 12:28:09 pm
Brann: *stops throwing them. He summons some large rocks and hurls them at Clisco*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 01:25:02 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 22 March, 2009, 01:42:13 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 01:52:21 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 22 March, 2009, 01:55:00 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 01:57:30 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people lose interest.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 22 March, 2009, 02:01:21 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people I'll lose interest.
Doc: >_> possibly, but then you and DB should've started your match then...

like i already said, I'll make a topic for each side, but haing 8 topics is just a bad idea, if no reason other then the amount of space it takes up...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 02:14:03 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people I'll lose interest.
Doc: >_> possibly, but then you and DB should've started your match then...

like i already said, I'll make a topic for each side, but haing 8 topics is just a bad idea, if no reason other then the amount of space it takes up...

>_> im fine with it taking longer. Good assumption though.

How about 4? 2 for each side?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 22 March, 2009, 02:20:09 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people I'll lose interest.
Doc: >_> possibly, but then you and DB should've started your match then...

like i already said, I'll make a topic for each side, but haing 8 topics is just a bad idea, if no reason other then the amount of space it takes up...

>_> im fine with it taking longer. Good assumption though.

How about 4? 2 for each side?
Doc: Just 2 will be fine, assuming someone else actually needs to start a fight on the other side...

...if you're fine with it taking longer then i'm gonna just assume all your posts regarding adding more topics are part of a nervous twitch, and just ignore them...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 02:34:34 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people I'll lose interest.
Doc: >_> possibly, but then you and DB should've started your match then...

like i already said, I'll make a topic for each side, but haing 8 topics is just a bad idea, if no reason other then the amount of space it takes up...

>_> im fine with it taking longer. Good assumption though.

How about 4? 2 for each side?
Doc: Just 2 will be fine, assuming someone else actually needs to start a fight on the other side...

...if you're fine with it taking longer then i'm gonna just assume all your posts regarding adding more topics are part of a nervous twitch, and just ignore them...

You complain that No tourny has ever been finished but, yet you're not willing to make an effort to make sure it goes by without anyone losing interest. >_>

If we're doing the 2 Topics, then Raijin vs Lotus is up.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 22 March, 2009, 02:37:10 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people I'll lose interest.
Doc: >_> possibly, but then you and DB should've started your match then...

like i already said, I'll make a topic for each side, but haing 8 topics is just a bad idea, if no reason other then the amount of space it takes up...

>_> im fine with it taking longer. Good assumption though.

How about 4? 2 for each side?
Doc: Just 2 will be fine, assuming someone else actually needs to start a fight on the other side...

...if you're fine with it taking longer then i'm gonna just assume all your posts regarding adding more topics are part of a nervous twitch, and just ignore them...

You complain that No tourny has ever been finished but, yet you're not willing to make an effort to make sure it goes by without anyone losing interest. >_>

If we're doing the 2 Topics, then Raijin vs Lotus is up.
Doc: Hmm?

... it would be Mantorok vs Rief, but meh...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 02:39:52 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people I'll lose interest.
Doc: >_> possibly, but then you and DB should've started your match then...

like i already said, I'll make a topic for each side, but haing 8 topics is just a bad idea, if no reason other then the amount of space it takes up...

>_> im fine with it taking longer. Good assumption though.

How about 4? 2 for each side?
Doc: Just 2 will be fine, assuming someone else actually needs to start a fight on the other side...

...if you're fine with it taking longer then i'm gonna just assume all your posts regarding adding more topics are part of a nervous twitch, and just ignore them...

You complain that No tourny has ever been finished but, yet you're not willing to make an effort to make sure it goes by without anyone losing interest. >_>

If we're doing the 2 Topics, then Raijin vs Lotus is up.
Doc: Hmm?

... it would be Mantorok vs Rief, but meh...

GF doesn't need to be fighting 2 battles at once. i think it would be more fair for it to go from the outside in.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 05:24:50 pm
CLISCO:  [Stylishly dodges rocks, but then is hit by one, but catches himself with one hand;]

♪Now it's my turn!♪

[Sticks out one hand; a cannon carved from rock launches balls of barbs at Brann]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 05:27:55 pm
Brann: *chunks of Earth jut out in fornt of him to block the barbs. He then swings Iron Tusk at the chunk of earth, sending it flying towards Clisco*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 06:08:18 pm
CLISCO:
♪Whoops!♪

[Jumps high into the air; lands behind Brann]

♪Over heeere!♪


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 06:11:18 pm
Brann: I know. *summons a small tornado under Clisco to try and trap him, throws a harpoon at the tornado*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 06:24:24 pm
CLISCO: [Is trapped, but attempts to dodge, with the harpoon giving his leg's armor a small crack]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 06:25:48 pm
Brann: *keeps the tornado around to hold him in place. He summons a large grizzly bear, which rears up and goes to swipe at Clisco*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 06:34:12 pm
CLISCO: [Bear hits his armor's chest area]

♪Stop that!♪
♪I just got this from the laundry mat!♪


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 06:36:17 pm
Brann: *while the bear has him distracted, he takes Iron Tusk and swings it downward at Clisco*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 06:43:44 pm
CLISCO: [Notices at second-to-last second; raises arms over his head and attempts to grab it]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 06:49:37 pm
Brann: *continues, hoping his stregnth will be more than Clisco's*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 07:19:55 pm
CLISCO: [Is still holding back, but is beginning to lose]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 07:20:48 pm
Brann: *activates Savagery. His stats get a boost. He continues trying to cruch Clisco with IT*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 07:23:49 pm
CLISCO: [Quickly pushes himself away from Brann, letting go of the Tusk after he gets far enough; falls out of tornado, on his back]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 07:36:06 pm
Brann: *still in a savage state of mind, rushes Clisco. The grizzly also charges*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 07:51:39 pm
CLISCO: [tries a split kick in midair at both]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 07:55:23 pm
*both get kicked in the face, irritating the two highly*

Grizzly: *tries to grab Clisco's leg in its jaws*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 08:02:42 pm
CLISCO: [Leg is bit]

♪Ee-yeow!!♪


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 08:04:34 pm
Grizzly: *clamps its jaws down*

Brann: *yells in rage and swings IT at Clisco*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: T-1000 on 22 March, 2009, 08:10:49 pm
yo


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 08:16:57 pm
WRONG TOPIC FOR CONVERSATIONS!!!!!!!!

BLARGH!!!!


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 08:17:44 pm
CLISCO: [Zaps bear with suit, then moves his bitten leg to use it as a shield]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 08:20:40 pm
Bear: *recoils, injured but not yet dead*

Brann: *slams IT into the leg*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 22 March, 2009, 08:27:02 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people I'll lose interest.
Doc: >_> possibly, but then you and DB should've started your match then...

like i already said, I'll make a topic for each side, but haing 8 topics is just a bad idea, if no reason other then the amount of space it takes up...

>_> im fine with it taking longer. Good assumption though.

How about 4? 2 for each side?
Doc: Just 2 will be fine, assuming someone else actually needs to start a fight on the other side...

...if you're fine with it taking longer then i'm gonna just assume all your posts regarding adding more topics are part of a nervous twitch, and just ignore them...

You complain that No tourny has ever been finished but, yet you're not willing to make an effort to make sure it goes by without anyone losing interest. >_>

If we're doing the 2 Topics, then Raijin vs Lotus is up.
Doc: Hmm?

... it would be Mantorok vs Rief, but meh...

GF doesn't need to be fighting 2 battles at once. i think it would be more fair for it to go from the outside in.

Plus Judg needs to get on. DX


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 08:28:29 pm
I think we should take a vote. With 8 topic, it will go faster. plus after everyone finishes their battles, we can fuse the topic so that theirs only 4, Then 2,  then 1.

Doc: that would just make it take even longer...

...and if you want it to go faster if you should actually start your fight with darkblaze...


how? everyone would be fighting at once.

im not up yet...>_>
Doc: -___- i was talking about the the voting.

actually since Ing and Ganon had to wait until sunday(today) to start, you and DB had 2 days to start your fight before them...

How? We can set up a poll for the users to use, and monday afternoon, we can end it.
Doc: *sigh* The point of a tournament is not to go by quickly anyway, its a dish served slow...

The slower it goes the more people I'll lose interest.
Doc: >_> possibly, but then you and DB should've started your match then...

like i already said, I'll make a topic for each side, but haing 8 topics is just a bad idea, if no reason other then the amount of space it takes up...

>_> im fine with it taking longer. Good assumption though.

How about 4? 2 for each side?
Doc: Just 2 will be fine, assuming someone else actually needs to start a fight on the other side...

...if you're fine with it taking longer then i'm gonna just assume all your posts regarding adding more topics are part of a nervous twitch, and just ignore them...

You complain that No tourny has ever been finished but, yet you're not willing to make an effort to make sure it goes by without anyone losing interest. >_>

If we're doing the 2 Topics, then Raijin vs Lotus is up.
Doc: Hmm?

... it would be Mantorok vs Rief, but meh...

GF doesn't need to be fighting 2 battles at once. i think it would be more fair for it to go from the outside in.

Plus Judg needs to get on. DX

Send him a wii message...(Judg is part of the reason i want multiple topics...we're gonna have a long pause due to him)


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 22 March, 2009, 08:31:08 pm
My Wii's been offline for a long time now.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 08:34:45 pm
Offline, as in broken? or as in it doesn't/ Hasn't connected to the internet?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 22 March, 2009, 08:36:16 pm
Offline, as in broken? or as in it doesn't/ Hasn't connected to the internet?
Hasn't been connected. My router was moved downstairs for tax purposes.

...

I'm actually being serious.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 08:37:41 pm
XD

Move your wii downstairs/Move the router back up.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 22 March, 2009, 08:41:18 pm
XD

Move your wii downstairs/Move the router back up.

Will probably do that. But then people will expect me to play them at Brawl and I'll just fail horribly. I haven't played in months and I'm horrifically out of practice with Kirby.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 08:43:00 pm
CLISCO: [Turns up shield; feels pain, but leg is not broken; activates electric current again]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 08:46:04 pm
Brann: *starts getting shocked, he summons a blats of wind to knock Clisco away and also summons a large cunk of earth behind him, hoping to slam him into it*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 08:54:39 pm
Tell them that your brwal disk got Cancer. >_o


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 22 March, 2009, 08:57:10 pm
Tell them that your brwal disk got Cancer. >_o

Nah, I just need one or two good montages and I'll be back up to my SSB prime.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 09:01:25 pm
Tell them that your brwal disk got Cancer. >_o

Nah, I just need one or two good montages and I'll be back up to my SSB prime.

XD

I wonder if i'm good compared to some of the people who play here. I beat judg before. lol


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 09:03:19 pm
CLISCO: [Raises his arm; a stone pillar rises in between himself and the earth]


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 22 March, 2009, 09:06:27 pm
Tell them that your brwal disk got Cancer. >_o

Nah, I just need one or two good montages and I'll be back up to my SSB prime.

XD

I wonder if i'm good compared to some of the people who play here. I beat judg before. lol

That's impressive, Judg is pretty damn good. I'm not as good at Brawl as I was at Melee, but I'm still pretty mean with Kirby and Wolf, though I'm pretty sure I'd get destroyed if I tried competetive play.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 09:06:37 pm
Brann: *the winds are still going strong, so they end up slamming Clisco into the stone rather than the Earth. Brann's Savegry wears off*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 09:28:39 pm
Tell them that your brwal disk got Cancer. >_o

Nah, I just need one or two good montages and I'll be back up to my SSB prime.

XD

I wonder if i'm good compared to some of the people who play here. I beat judg before. lol

That's impressive, Judg is pretty damn good. I'm not as good at Brawl as I was at Melee, but I'm still pretty mean with Kirby and Wolf, though I'm pretty sure I'd get destroyed if I tried competetive play.

If i had a wii, i would play online brawl so much. I loved melee, but the more i play brawl, the more i like it. Me and my friend were REALLY good at Melee.

Damn you gaffit...now i want to play Brawl...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 09:33:03 pm
CLISCO: [Recovering from hit]

♪I am not certainly out,♪
♪Sorry if that makes you pout!♪
♪I've only begun to fight!♪
♪I'll take you out without much might!♪


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 22 March, 2009, 09:36:02 pm
All according to plan!

*Strokes beard*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 09:39:14 pm
Brann: *fires several high powered blasts of water at him*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 22 March, 2009, 09:40:20 pm
Your a jerk...

Speaking of beards, i need to shave...

But im to tired, and last time i shaved when i was tired, i missed a big spot. lol


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 09:56:24 pm
CLISCO: [lifts hands in front of himself; a small cannon appears from the sky and fires an ice beam at the water blasts, freezing them]



Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 10:04:05 pm
Brann: *fires beams of aether energy at him instead*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 10:13:12 pm
CLISCO: [Raises a mirror shield in front og himself, hoping to reflect it]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 10:19:13 pm
Brann: *the shield blocks the shots but the don't reflect. He summons two warhorses*

Warhorses: *charges and circle Clisco*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 10:27:35 pm
CLISCO: [Looks at horses, waiting for right moment]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 10:30:33 pm
Warhorses: *continue to circle, occasionally macking mock rushes.*

Brann: *summons a sharp chunk of rock to jut out underneath Clisco while he watches the warhorses*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 22 March, 2009, 10:36:43 pm
CLISCO: [Jumps from point and lands on one of the horses]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 22 March, 2009, 10:37:54 pm
Warhorse: *bucks violently for a bit to try and throw him off, then stops suddnely*

Warhorse 2: *uses both of its hind legs and kicks Clisco, trying to knock him off the other horse*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 12:33:11 am
CLISCO: [Taking hits, but holding on tight]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 12:36:02 am
Warhorse: *drops to the ground hard in order to ger Clisco off of him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 06:35:44 am
CLISCO: [Hits the ground; flips back up; waves finger; a giant wood hammer appears (On its side) behind Brann and attempts to swat him]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 12:43:57 pm
Brann: *at the last minute he summons a flame which burns the hammer to ashes*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 03:12:17 pm
CLISCO: [Raises arms; vines wrap around Brann]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 03:29:29 pm
Warhorses: *charge Clisco and start kicking him to keep him distracted*

Brann: *creates a small flames to burn away the vines*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 04:03:24 pm
CLISCO: [tries blocking the hits with his fists]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 04:07:52 pm
*The horses are stronger than a normal horse, so while their hits aren't as powerful thanks to Clisco's block, they still should cause some pain*

Brann: *burns through the vines*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 04:12:27 pm
CLISCO:
♪Fire!♪

[A heat ray from an airborne satellite fires at the horses]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 04:14:36 pm
*The horses get fried by the ray*

Brann: *begins summoning a massive amount of water. He forms a tidal wave with it and sends forward, hoping to engulf and drown Clisco in it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 04:35:41 pm
CLISCO:
♪Aiee!!♪

[Throws a tiny capsule on the ground]

♪Buoy pod! Activate!♪

[Enters a small submarine that has appeared from the capsule]


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 23 March, 2009, 07:34:25 pm
Doc: >_> brawl discussion aside,  judg's absence is going to be troubling either way, so in that light we have 3 options as i see it...
-Start from the other side and buy him time.
-Start from his side and let his 3 day burn then DQ him.
-Have someone fight as a proxy.

...also, for lack of a nicer way to say this, i really don't care what you think would be better more fair at this point, granted no one really offered to help get the tournament setup (as i remember it anyway)*Don't respond to this*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 23 March, 2009, 07:36:07 pm
We could just screw the order and let people fight when they feel like it. Then just keep the roster there for reference next round.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 23 March, 2009, 07:37:17 pm
We could just screw the order and let people fight when they feel like it. Then just keep the roster there for reference next round.
Doc: *sigh* or we could do that...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 08:59:55 pm
Brann: *standing on a chunk of earth in the now flooded plain.*

Seabeasts: *three of them swim up to the sub and start attacking it with their tusks to try and flood it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 09:08:16 pm
CLISCO:  [Looking around sub; notice dents]

♪Oh my, this can't be,♪
♪Trying to drown me in the sea!♪
♪Well, I've got the tricks,♪
♪To ward off, you little ticks!♪

[Pushes a button; a buzz saw is launched at each beast]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 09:09:56 pm
Seabeast 1: *doesn't swim off in time, it gets hit by the buzzsaw. In its last seconds of life, it lashes out at the sub again, then dies*

Seabeast 2 and 3: *manage to dodge, they swim around and attack the sub again, taking pot shots at it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 10:08:27 pm
CLISCO:  [Looking around sub; notice dents]

♪Well now,♪
♪Time to give them a pow! ♪

[Launches a missile at both beasts]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 10:11:08 pm
Seabeasts: *hit*

Brann: *leaps into the water. He summons four more Seabeasts. Three of them attack the sub, the other one swims over to Brann who grabs onto it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 10:23:52 pm
CLISCO:  [Launches more, smaller missiles at beasts surrounding him]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 10:25:27 pm
Seabeasts: *attempt to dodge*

Brann: *his Seabeast darts forward, bringing him close to the sub. He lets go and takes Iron Tusk and slams it pointy end into the side of the sub*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 10:49:07 pm
CLISCO: [The missiles are heat seekers; sees tusk through sub]

♪Crap!♪
♪This may be a wrap!♪


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 10:50:25 pm
Seabeasts: *hit and die*

Brann: *pulls IT out of the sub. He grabs onto the living Seabeast again, which swims up to the surface*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 11:07:56 pm
CLISCO:
♪Now!♪
♪Eject!♪

[Is strapped to his seat, which shoots out of ths sinking sub; is now in the sky, his chair suspended in air by various colorful balloons]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 11:16:26 pm
*When Clisco surfaces, he finds himself basically in a hurricane. Debris, dead animal bodies, harpoons, and chunks or Earth all fly around wildly, slamming into the balloonsand Clisco*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 11:18:39 pm
CLISCO:
♪Oh **-

[Is pummeled; unstraps himself from chair and activates a jetpack; looks for Brann while trying to dodge the objects]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 11:22:26 pm
Brann: *underwater, he occasionally pops up for some air*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 11:28:33 pm
CLISCO: [Spots him]

♪Gotcha!♪

[Throws several daggers at him]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 11:30:31 pm
Brann: *changes the pattern of the winds, the daggers flip around and shoot towards Clisco, as well as  all the debris and such*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 11:53:58 pm
CLISCO: [Presses a button on his wrist; a shield forms around him, block the objects]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 23 March, 2009, 11:56:38 pm
Brann: *watches. He fires some aether energy into the storm to make even the winds dangerous, hoping to overload his shields*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 23 March, 2009, 11:58:55 pm
CLISCO: [Shield is stil holding against storm, barely; tries to think of next action]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 March, 2009, 12:07:06 am
Brann: *adds more aether to the storm*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 24 March, 2009, 05:33:05 am
CLISCO: [Shield begins to lower; uses jet to fly towards Brann in an attempt to ram into him]


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 24 March, 2009, 06:29:39 am
Just let judg get DQ'd, his absence is his fault. Don't sign up for tourney and then disappear for a month.

So, Gaffit set up a room and, wait in it for 3 days.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 24 March, 2009, 06:30:10 am
This is a long as hell battle...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 March, 2009, 09:06:03 am
Brann: *redirects the winds so that they're pushing against Clisco. He then summons a amssive fireball and hurls it towards him, its speed increased by the winds*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 24 March, 2009, 09:50:17 am
CLISCO:
♪Time do give that ball a spray!♪

[Presses a button, but realizes he's out of energy]

♪...This is not my d-♪

[Is incinerated by fireball]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 March, 2009, 09:56:57 am
Brann: *laughs* That should end your shrieking. *brings the area back to normal*

good fight, sir Ing.

+3 AP for Brann (1 for the fight, 1 for the Grassy Field Spring bonus, and 1 for the Animal ability Spring bonus*

*opens arena for next bout*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 24 March, 2009, 09:59:10 am
Good fight.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 March, 2009, 01:47:55 pm
*claps*
Doc: grand match you two, quite a way to kick off these events, now unless i'm mistaken the next match is Hero versus Darkblaze.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 March, 2009, 01:53:31 pm
Doc: and the first match ends! with Brann Kelliher of team Ganonfloyd as the victor!

Next up; Hero versus Darkblaze in room 1!
            Lotus versus Raijin in room 2!

Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-Hero Vs Darkblaze
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
- Mantorok Wanderer Vs Rief
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Versaren Vs Dimitri
-Lotus Vs  Raijin


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 24 March, 2009, 06:01:46 pm
That was a long as hell match...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: ganonfloyd on 24 March, 2009, 06:02:22 pm
That was a long as hell match...

that was way shorter than the last match between Ing and myself.


Title: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 24 March, 2009, 06:03:31 pm
Fight!


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 24 March, 2009, 06:05:37 pm
O_o

80 posts?

No fight i've been in was longer then 20 posts...

T~T

I've only used my GmB, like 2 times...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 24 March, 2009, 06:20:44 pm
*Hero Arrives*

Hero: Let's do this.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 24 March, 2009, 08:00:49 pm
Shite.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 24 March, 2009, 08:08:46 pm
O_o

What kind of swear word is that?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 24 March, 2009, 09:34:45 pm
The kind I say after I see the schedule and the ass-**** it's got me lined up for if I'm even slightly unlucky.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Z911 on 24 March, 2009, 09:39:03 pm
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
This one, shall be interesting.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 24 March, 2009, 09:39:56 pm
The kind I say after I see the schedule and the ass-**** it's got me lined up for if I'm even slightly unlucky.
Doc: receiving or exporting?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 24 March, 2009, 09:43:14 pm
The kind I say after I see the schedule and the ass-**** it's got me lined up for if I'm even slightly unlucky.
Doc: receiving or exporting?
Exporting battle-wise, recieving time and effort-wise.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 25 March, 2009, 03:43:17 pm
*Hero waits for the arrival of his opponent.*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 25 March, 2009, 03:44:32 pm
*Also arrives*
Here we go.
*a small metal ball rockets towards Hero*

(Note: I'm gonna do this one first-person)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 03:51:23 pm
Mantorok Wanderer: *wandering (lol) in the Grassy Field, waiting for his foe*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 03:52:52 pm
*Rief deactivates his cloak, appearing behind Mantorok and entering a fighter stance*

Rief: You ready?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 03:54:35 pm
MW: Always ready. *turns and swings at Rief, trying to hit him with Fisto*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 25 March, 2009, 03:56:46 pm
*bats away the metal ball with the staff*

Home run!

*spins staff in fingers and rushes DB*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 03:57:02 pm
*Rief barely ducks the punch before backflipping a couple feet away from Montorok*

*Rief unholsters one of his Pistols and shoots couple of Fire Bullets at his foe*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 03:59:09 pm
MW: *hit, but his armor reduces the damage he recieves. He takes the Railway Rifle and fires a few volleys of enchanted railroad spikes at Rief*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 25 March, 2009, 04:01:41 pm
Heh.
*Assumes a fighting stance, with swords drawn*
*Stomps foot, a field of spikes appear in front of Hero*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 04:02:48 pm
*Rief jumps into the air to dodge the spikes and stays there after they've passed, recieving scrapes from the ones that grazed him*

Rief: Those are some big bullets...

*With his free hand, Rief pulls out his Weapon Projector and activates it, a Kris of bright energy appearing from it*

*Rief rolls the dice*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 04:04:38 pm
MW: They get the job done. As do these. *summons two Super Mutants, one with a minigun and one with a super sledge. He looks at the dice, not sure of what to make of it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 04:12:33 pm
Rief: Yeah... Yeah those would get the job done wouldn't they.

*The dice lands on 5 as it shoots a beam at Rief, causing him to seemingly split in two as two Riefs are created*

Rief: Take care the Mutants, I got this guy!

Clone Rief: Gotcha!

*The Clone Rief draws two Weapon Emitters, two Kris appearing from both of them as he charges into the two Mutants, his Energy Kris flailing*

*Rief closes the distance between Montorok and himself as he swings his Energy Kris at his opponent*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 04:14:36 pm
MW: Impressive.

Minigun Mutant: *opens fire on Rief clone*

Sledge Mutant: *keeps his guard up, waiting for an opening*

MW: *fires a blast of enchanted radiation to push Rief back*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 04:18:18 pm
*The Cloned Rief gets hit in the shoulder with the minigun before jumping on top of the Mutant's shoulder and straight down into him*

*Rief deflects the blast with his Energy Kris but is pushed back by the force of the blast*

Rief: Radiation? I haven't fought that for a long time.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 04:20:50 pm
Minigun Mutant: *knocked down*

Sledge Mutant: *rushes and swings the supersledge at a side angle at the clone*

MW: Radiation with a little bit on Ancient energies to spice it up. *fires some beams of radiation at him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 04:35:46 pm
*The Clone Rief throws up his left arm to block the supersledge, the force the blow sending him flying into the air*

*While in the air, Clone Rief pulls out both of his pistols and empties a clipfull of Lightning Bullets into the Super Mutant*

*Rief pulls a vial of Weaken-U from his belt and throws it at the beams, the potion exponentially decreasing the beam's power until it merely knocks Rief off his feet*

*While on his back, Rief pulls out his pistol and fires a couple of rounds at Montorok*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 04:39:39 pm
MW: *creates a wall of radiation to block the shots. He then punches the ground with Fisto, sending a wave of earth and rock towards Rief*

Super Mutant *hit, near death. It grabs the minigun from the other mutant and opens fire*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 04:43:06 pm
*Clone Rief throws his Energy Kris which lodges itself firmly into the Super Mutant's skull as he gets hit with the minigun's bullets*

Clone Rief: Ugh... My four rounds are up. Kick his ass for me will ya?

*Clone Rief fades away as his soul is transferred back into the dice*

*Rief rolls to his feet before jumping into the air and holding himself in the air with his shoes in order to dodge the earthquake*

*Rief rolls the dice*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 04:44:26 pm
MW: *fires some spikes at Rief with the Railway Rifle, summons two Deathclaws*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 04:47:59 pm
*The Dice lands on 1 as it fires a beam at Rief, surrounding him in an unbreakable shield*

*The Railway Rifle spike bounce of Rief's shield*

Rief: I only get this thing for one turn, I'm using it.

*Rief augments his Energy Kris to be 60 feet long as he swings them around in a circle to kill the Deathclaws*

*Rief brashly charges into Montorok with his Kris as he swipes madly into him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 04:48:55 pm
MW: *tries to create a radiation shield in order to minimize the damage, doesn't bother attacking atm*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 04:53:49 pm
*Rief finishes his barrage and puts distance between Montorok and himself as his shield fades and it's energy goes back into the dice*

*Rief jumps high into the air until he's right over Montorok as he fires an ice bullet into the ground next to Montorok, freezing it solid*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 04:57:47 pm
MW: *fires several blasts of radiation at Rief, summons several Ghouls, who rush him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 05:09:52 pm
*Rief dodges the radiation blasts as best he can, his left arm taking a hit*

*Rief takes several vials of U-C-Things from his belt and throws them at the ground around him, making a ring of magic potion around him that causes anything that steps on it to have vivid hallucinations*

*Several of the Ghouls step over the ring, causing them to see one-another as Rief and attack themselves*

*Rief fires a Fire Bullet at the ground next to Mantorok before finally rolling the dice*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 05:14:14 pm
MW: *shields himself from the fire with radation, he lobs a ball of radiation at the dice in an attempt to stop it*

*The three Ghouls that didn't step into the ring reach Rief and swipe at him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 05:20:50 pm
*The Dice gets hit but simply teleports to the ground*

Rief: No stopping the dice!

*The Dice lands on 6 as all of Montorok's weapons are depowered for 1 turn*

Rief: That's kind of useless...

*Rief swipes his Energy Kris into the Ghouls as some of their hallucinating bretheren begin attacking them, allowing Rief to get away from the group*

*Rief pulls out his pistol and fires a Lightning Bullet at the ground next to Montorok, which electrifies the pool of water Montorok has been standing in since the Fire Bullet melted the frozen ground*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 05:24:35 pm
MW: *shocked to hell, falls over but not quite dead. He summons two Yao Guai's, who rush Rief and attack like the angry mutant grizzlies they are*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 05:29:32 pm
*The Dice' effect wears off as Montorok's weapons are useable again, the energy going back into the Dice*

*Rief sees the Yao Guai's charging towards him*

Rief: What the-*Is all he can get out before one of the bears tackles him, knocking the breath out of him*

*Rief rolls across the ground and gets to his feet, trying to recover his composure against the bears*

*Rief rolls the dice*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 05:33:54 pm
MW: *stands up*

Yao Guai: *continue attacking, keeping the pressure on him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 05:38:21 pm
*Rief pulls out his two pistols and combines them into a shotgun, pumping Fire Bullets into their legs*

*The Dice lands on 4 as an acid cloud appears around Montorok*

(Gotta go eat)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 06:08:39 pm
Yao Guai: *hit by his attacks.*

MW: *dives to the ground to try and escape the cloud*

brb


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 06:13:28 pm
*The Cloud simply falls on top of Montorok as it follows him*

*Rief seperates his pistols and recombines them into a Machine Gun, spraying Lightning Bullets into the downed bears*

Rief: And stay down!


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 06:45:54 pm
MW: *creates a shield around his head to shield it. His armor holds against the acid cloud for the most part. He fires some spikes at Rief*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 07:09:03 pm
*The Acid Cloud dissappears as it is sucked back into the Dice*

*Rief's bionic eye spins around in it's socket beneath Rief's eyepatch as it sees through the eyepatch to see the spikes coming*

*Rief reacts quickly, dodging most of the spikes and deflects one that was heading towards his head with his left arm, causing the spike to bounce off*

Rief: You were trying to hit me while I had my back turned!

*Rief pulls a Projector from his back as he activates it, causing an Energy Broadsword to emit from it as Rief fires several shots from his Machine Gun at Montorok before activating his cloak and disappearing*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 07:27:14 pm
MW: Perhaps. *keeps in a stance, waiting for him to make himself known*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 25 March, 2009, 07:29:55 pm
*Rief reappears high above Montorok*

Rief: Hey! Up high!

*Rief takes a couple of vials of I-Hurt-U from his belt and drops them on Montorok*

(Gotta go, might be for the night)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 25 March, 2009, 07:38:10 pm
later

MW: *tries balsting them and Rief away with radiation*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 25 March, 2009, 08:16:27 pm
*stabs staff into ground and send self flying at DB, flying over the spikes*

*pulls out the dagger and stabs at DB*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 25 March, 2009, 08:23:42 pm
*Parries, swinging in with other sword*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 25 March, 2009, 08:26:04 pm
*Grabs sword with Gauntlet*

*Lets go of Staff and shoots a burst of light at DB's chest*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 25 March, 2009, 09:01:30 pm
*Lets go of the sword and drops, falling through a lounge hole and reappears standing in midair above hero, a mark is seen on my chest*

*mutters something*
*99 black flame arrows shoot out at Hero*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:48:40 am
O_O

*Uses nanobots to change stats*

Stats:
Speed:5
Strength: 1
Defense:5
Mana: 3

*Leaps out of the way, taking very little damage from any Arrows that had hit*

so that's how you wanna play....

*Hero activates cloaking device, and pulls out the Ice blade*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 01:34:12 pm
*Slams large metal blocks around where Hero was*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 02:54:54 pm
*Attempts to block the radiation with a couple of vials of Magic-B-Gone while jumping to the ground in a roll*

*Rief rolls the dice*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 02:56:08 pm
MW: After I kill you, I'm going to smash your damned dice... *summons several Radscorpions at the spot where Rief rolls*

Radscorpions: *attack with their pincers and stingers*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 03:03:06 pm
*The Dice lands on 6, depowering Montorok's weapons*

Rief: What happened to friendly competition?

*Rief jumps high into the air above the Radscorpions and stays there*

*Rief sticks a vial of I-Melt-U into his machine gun's clip, firing it at several of the Radscorpions while slashing at the others with his Energy Broadsword before rolling towards Montorok*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 03:07:11 pm
MW: Not my style. *punches at him with Fisto*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 03:22:40 pm
*Rief catches Fisto with his left hand, his arm taking the brunt of the force, but the shockwave hitting all the way to his shoulder*

Rief: Ugh!

*Rief slashes at Montorok with his Energy Broadsword while keeping Fisto caught in his grip*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 03:24:33 pm
MW: *tries to sidestep, but he's still hit. His armor is breached from the blow and some of his skin vut, but he isn't quite down. However, his suit is armor is really starting to show some wear* I will finish this now. *blasts radiation at Rief while he holds onto Fisto*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 03:27:22 pm
Rief: Oh yeah, you can do that can't you...

...

Well ****.

*Rief is hit by the radiation full force*

*Struggling to get to his feet, Rief rolls the dice while keeping a hold on his Energy Broadsword and Machine Gun*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 03:28:31 pm
MW: *ignores the dice, rushes Rief with all his stregnth to try and get in a blow with Fisto in an attempt to end it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 03:32:00 pm
*The Dice Lands on 3 as a mine appears directly underneath Montorok's foot that sprays poison needles in all directions*

*Rief attempts to dodge the Fisto but is still weak from the radiation blast, getting hit in the shoulder by the gauntlet*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 03:33:13 pm
MW: Gah! *the a few of the darts get into his opens wounds. He aims the Railway Rifle at Rief and fires*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 03:38:00 pm
*Rief downs a vial of I-Hurt-U in order to help deal with the pain*

*Rief raises his machine gun at the same time as Montorok and and opens fire with every type of bullet in his possesion*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 03:39:25 pm
MW: *can't move out of the way in time. Thanks to his armor's current poor condition, it only takes a few round sof bullets to penetrate it and kill him*

good fight as always, Gaffit.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 03:48:13 pm
Rief's kind of dead too. I'd call it a standard tie. Want to get a Creator in here to decide a winner for this?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 05:01:55 pm
yeah, that works.

TE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 26 March, 2009, 05:15:38 pm
Oh, bloody hell. You've both nailed each other pretty badly, so this one might have to go on style and inventiveness. Gimme some time.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 26 March, 2009, 05:23:06 pm
I give the match to Mantorok Wanderer.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 05:30:20 pm
Like I said, good match Gaffit.

Out of curiosity, does summoning giant Scorpions count for the animal spring bonus?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 26 March, 2009, 05:33:49 pm
Probably.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 05:34:32 pm
alright.

If so, 3 AP for MW.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 26 March, 2009, 05:37:00 pm
Take it as a yes.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 05:42:42 pm
okay


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 06:11:40 pm
Like I said, good match Gaffit.

Out of curiosity, does summoning giant Scorpions count for the animal spring bonus?
Good match yourself, and yeah they do count.

*Holds AP to transfer it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 06:13:10 pm
alright, cool.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 08:37:37 pm
*Every metal block Crystallizes then flies at DB*

*Hero appears behind DB and grabs onto him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 08:42:04 pm
*Creates a thick metal shield facing the metal blocks, while a burst of flame shoots out towards Hero*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 08:43:31 pm
*uses absorb, while at the same time, begins contorting DB's body with his own Rubber body*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 08:46:33 pm
*Resists as much as possible*

*Spikes shoot out from all over body*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 08:49:21 pm
*The spikes force Hero to pull back harder, due to their force*

*Hero's high defense and Elastic body breaks most of the spikes, but some do penetrate(lol) slightly*

*launches a light blast from the Gauntlets, into DB's chest*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 08:55:54 pm
*winces in pain as arms are pulled back*

*Metal arms appear on back, grabbing the pistols and firing high-power bullets into Hero*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 08:57:10 pm
*Uses reflect, Causing the bullets bounce right back into DB*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 09:01:30 pm
*Forms a lounge hole in front of bullets, with them reappearing to Hero's side*
*Covers body in metal, increasing weight*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 26 March, 2009, 09:04:53 pm
Doc: and another of the first round matches has ended! with Mantorok Wanderer of team Gannonfloyd as the victor!

Next up; Lotus versus Raijin in room 2!

Ongoing: Hero Versus Darkblaze

Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-Hero Vs Darkblaze
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
-Rief  Vs Mantorok Wanderer
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Versaren Vs Dimitri
-Lotus Vs  Raijin


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:06:46 pm
(About time you covered yourself in metal. lol)

*Uses attract on the bullets and DB's side*

*Lets go of DB and watches him stumble to the ground as he was adjusting his weight to Counter Hero's grapple*

*pulls out Ice Blade and begins stabbing down at DB*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:09:53 pm
Doc: and another of the first round matches has ended! with Mantorok Wanderer of team Gannonfloyd as the victor!

Next up; Lotus versus Raijin in room 2!

Ongoing: Hero Versus Darkblaze

Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-Hero Vs Darkblaze
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
-Mantorok Rief  Vs Mantorok Wanderer
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Versaren Vs Dimitri
-Lotus Vs  Raijin

Who the hell is Mantrok Reif?(lol)


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 09:10:28 pm
Doc: and another of the first round matches has ended! with Mantorok Wanderer of team Gannonfloyd as the victor!

Next up; Lotus versus Raijin in room 2!

Ongoing: Hero Versus Darkblaze

Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-Hero Vs Darkblaze
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
-Mantorok Rief  Vs Mantorok Wanderer
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Versaren Vs Dimitri
-Lotus Vs  Raijin

Who the hell is Mantrok Reif?

lol, I was thinking the same.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:11:30 pm
Doc: and another of the first round matches has ended! with Mantorok Wanderer of team Gannonfloyd as the victor!

Next up; Lotus versus Raijin in room 2!

Ongoing: Hero Versus Darkblaze

Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-Hero Vs Darkblaze
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
-Mantorok Rief  Vs Mantorok Wanderer
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Versaren Vs Dimitri
-Lotus Vs  Raijin

Who the hell is Mantrok Reif?

lol, I was thinking the same.

i think they fused. lol


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 09:12:54 pm
It was clearly a teleporter malfunction.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 09:14:02 pm
Sounds badass!


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:14:09 pm
Either one. I just find it funny to picture them doing the Fusion dance from DBZ.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 09:14:13 pm
(Lol, I wonder why I didn't think of it before...)

*Morphs the metal off of body to deflect the bullets, then flies out from under Hero, high up into the air*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 26 March, 2009, 09:14:21 pm
Doc: ... **** it...

*logs off*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 09:15:30 pm
Either one. I just find it funny to picture them doing the Fusion dance from DBZ.

that works.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:16:44 pm
Doc: ... **** it...

*logs off*

I fixed it for you... :'(


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:16:58 pm
Either one. I just find it funny to picture them doing the Fusion dance from DBZ.

that works.

I know, right?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 09:19:09 pm
There can only be one solution to this dilema!

GanonFloyd! To the Fuse Machine!

*Wonders off in a completely random direction, oblivious to where the machine could possibly be*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:19:09 pm
(i was waiting for you to do it. lol)

*pockets the weapons he currently has out*

*uses the Nanobots to change stats*

Stats:
Speed:*****
Strength:*
Defense:***
Mana:*****

*Hands glow Bright white*

Bring it.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 09:19:25 pm
Very right.

Or a combo or teleporter malfunction and fusion dance.

THIS WAY GAFFIT!


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:20:54 pm
There can only be one solution to this dilema!

GanonFloyd! To the Fuse Machine!

*Wonders off in a completely random direction, oblivious to where the machine could possibly be*

*trips gaffit*

You know damn well you can do the same thing with Gamma!

Very right.

Or a combo or teleporter malfunction and fusion dance.

THIS WAY GAFFIT!

DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 09:22:12 pm
Very right.

Or a combo or teleporter malfunction and fusion dance.

THIS WAY GAFFIT!

Wait, so if it was a teleporter malfunction, that would create a 1/2 Rief Montorok and a 1/2 Montorok Rief. But then if they did a fusion dance, it would create a 1/4 Rief Montorok + 1/4 Montorok Rief and a 1/4 Montorok Rief + 1/4 Rief Montorok. And then if they were put in the fuse machine- *Brain explodes*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 09:24:51 pm
*doesn't even try to comprehend it*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:28:03 pm
It would still be Half and Half...Basic math says 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2.

>_>

Sometimes is takes an idiot to do a Genius's job....


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 09:29:42 pm
*Grins, the dark aura flares*
*rockets toward Hero*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 09:30:19 pm
It would still be Half and Half...Basic math says 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2.

>_>

Sometimes is takes an idiot to do a Genius's job....

yup


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:33:45 pm
*Waits till DB is closer*

*Rockets at DB*

*Shoots a full powered bust of Light energy at DB*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 09:34:23 pm
It would still be Half and Half...Basic math says 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2.

>_>

Sometimes is takes an idiot to do a Genius's job....
But what about the eventual creation of a 1/16 Montorok Rief Rief Montorok!?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: ganonfloyd on 26 March, 2009, 09:35:47 pm
<_<

by the way, its Mantorok, not Montorok.

PLAY ETERNAL DARKNESS AND YOU'D KNOW.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:36:36 pm
It would still be Half and Half...Basic math says 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2.

>_>

Sometimes is takes an idiot to do a Genius's job....
But what about the eventual creation of a 1/16 Montorok Rief Rief Montorok!?
I believe it would just be Reif Mantorok.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 09:37:27 pm
*Jumps to the side as soon as Hero begins moving, getting around behind him*

*Punches at him, blasting him with Fire and Metal*
(Something like the top panel on this: http://img43.onemanga.com/mangas/00000020/000090912/10.jpg, but with fire and metal instead of wind and lightning)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:40:11 pm
*Uses absorb and turns around and unleashes the blast of light energy*

*Is sent flying due to the combination of both blasts*

*Lands on ground several hundred feet away, battered and bruised*

@_@

Did i get him?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 09:40:32 pm
It would still be Half and Half...Basic math says 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2.

>_>

Sometimes is takes an idiot to do a Genius's job....
But what about the eventual creation of a 1/16 Montorok Rief Rief Montorok!?
I believe it would just be Reif Mantorok.
Mind-Blown


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:42:42 pm
It would still be Half and Half...Basic math says 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2.

>_>

Sometimes is takes an idiot to do a Genius's job....
But what about the eventual creation of a 1/16 Montorok Rief Rief Montorok!?
I believe it would just be Reif Mantorok.
Mind-Blown
It's mind Bottling, isn't it?

*cookie for reference*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 09:42:53 pm
*Is seen smashed into the ground, also heavily damaged*
Not done quite yet...
*staggers to feet, breathing heavily*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 26 March, 2009, 09:45:19 pm
HOWZABOUT I JUST BLOW Y'ALLZ UP THEN


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:45:52 pm
*uses staff to support*

Man, it's almost like your made of metal or something...

*facepalm*

Oh yeah...He basically is...

*Extends staff outwards towards DB, to the point where the staff actually reaches DB*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Gaffit on 26 March, 2009, 09:47:02 pm
HOWZABOUT I JUST BLOW Y'ALLZ UP THEN

BRING IT ON WEAK SAUC-*Blows up*

Oh... he wasn't bluffing...


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:47:16 pm
*A hand appears from salty's shadow, and drags Salty into his own shadow*

*salty appears in the belly of an IW Rhino*

You'll be **** in no time. ^.^


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:47:33 pm
HOWZABOUT I JUST BLOW Y'ALLZ UP THEN

BRING IT ON WEAK SAUC-*Blows up*

Oh... he wasn't bluffing...

LMAO


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 09:51:33 pm
*A piece of metal rises up to push the staff away*

*pulls out pistols and fires light speed bullets at Hero*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 09:55:25 pm
*staff drops to the ground*

*Bullets go wizzing past Hero as hes zig zags towards DB*

*When about 10 feet away, Rockets into the air, hands glowing as bright as ever*

He i go, again!

*Creates a ball of light about twice the size of DB in Diameter*

*Launches the ball*

*at the same time uses attract on the ground below DB's feet, so the the staff pins DB's feet down*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 09:59:33 pm
*Surrounds self with a shield, to minimize damage*
*an insanely large piece of metal, covering most of the battlefield, appears in the sky and begins falling*
*The blast of light breaks through the shield, is severely damaged*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:07:14 pm
*lands on ground next to the Wounded DB*

*picks up the staff and begins sprinting away from DB with a grin on his face*

this will be kinda funny....

*Nanobots change stats.*

Stats:
Speed:*****
Strength:*****
Defense:***
Mana:*

*Grabs staff and extend it to about ten feet and props it above self*

*Deeply exhales as he braces for the impact of the Metal block*

*the metal black lands on the staff and Hero Holds the staff as up right as he can*

*the block continues to fall at an angle, exactly where DB is*

*waits with high hopes for a satisfying "Splat"*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 10:15:40 pm
*is still barely conscious, though cannot move*
*Suddenly, the huge metal block morphs around Hero, shrinking incredibly fast*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:25:39 pm
D:

A last resort!

*Stabs the block with the ice blade, causing the metal to become brittle*

*Punches Block, causing it to shatter like glass.*

*Grabs blade and tosses it in the air at DB's direction.*

*the blade lands down on DB's forehead*

Was a fun fight, my friend.

(When i think of DB, i think of greed from FMA. you should start using your ability like that. that would be awesome.)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 10:27:48 pm
*Is now dead, and frozen*

(It was a fun fight.
You know, that's not a bad idea. In fact, I might retool his ability to make something like convenient...)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:34:07 pm
You should start using the Lounge hole ability to basically send metal balls all around the opponent. lol i was hoping you didn't do that after every post. lol


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 26 March, 2009, 10:39:08 pm
*A hand appears from salty's shadow, and drags Salty into his own shadow*

*salty appears in the belly of an IW Rhino*

You'll be **** in no time. ^.^
*Said Rhino gets ripped apart*

Were you saying something?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 10:39:59 pm
I need to update it so I can make multiple holes at once, that'd be useful...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:41:02 pm
Another idea. As sad as it is. i HAVE watched the show Ben 10. and i just thought of a cool idea for DB.

(http://www.freewebs.com/gwen10000/Heatblast_image.jpg)

But with Metal and Black fire...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:41:30 pm
I need to update it so I can make multiple holes at once, that'd be useful...

I thought you already could. lol


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:44:14 pm
*A hand appears from salty's shadow, and drags Salty into his own shadow*

*salty appears in the belly of an IW Rhino*

You'll be **** in no time. ^.^
*Said Rhino gets ripped apart*

Were you saying something?

*rhino is IW for a reason*

*Watches you though an X-ray*

Awww...i think she's pregnant....

*hears clicking behind me*

O_O

Richard Simmons, is that you!?!?!?!

WHERES GAFFIT WHEN I NEED HIM!?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 26 March, 2009, 10:45:36 pm
*A hand appears from salty's shadow, and drags Salty into his own shadow*

*salty appears in the belly of an IW Rhino*

You'll be **** in no time. ^.^
*Said Rhino gets ripped apart*

Were you saying something?

*rhino is IW for a reason*

*Watches you though an X-ray*

Awww...i think she's pregnant....

*hears clicking behind me*

O_O

Richard Simmons, is that you!?!?!?!

WHERES GAFFIT WHEN I NEED HIM!?
There's a reason all right. *Rhino explodes*

I'm just that good.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:47:43 pm
*A hand appears from salty's shadow, and drags Salty into his own shadow*

*salty appears in the belly of an IW Rhino*

You'll be **** in no time. ^.^
*Said Rhino gets ripped apart*

Were you saying something?

*rhino is IW for a reason*

*Watches you though an X-ray*

Awww...i think she's pregnant....

*hears clicking behind me*

O_O

Richard Simmons, is that you!?!?!?!

WHERES GAFFIT WHEN I NEED HIM!?
There's a reason all right. *Rhino explodes*

I'm just that good.
[/quote

*sets detonator down*

I'll let you go this time, salty. But lets not do what ever you did again. O_o


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 26 March, 2009, 10:47:58 pm
Oh, lol.

I've seen Ben 10 myself, too >_>
It has a decent concept, at least...

That'd look pretty cool...

Anyway, we should stop cluttering the topic.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:49:20 pm
Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-DarkBlaze Vs Hero
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
-Rief  Vs Mantorok Wanderer
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Versaren Vs Dimitri
-Lotus Vs  Raijin


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 26 March, 2009, 10:50:11 pm
Nah!

...

yeah...Let's take it to the Gym, if you want to continue. lol


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 27 March, 2009, 05:10:10 am
Crap. Is it me next?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 27 March, 2009, 06:41:42 am
No, for both


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 27 March, 2009, 01:47:36 pm
Con Briofe: *Appears* Quiet out here.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 27 March, 2009, 06:18:43 pm
Dmax: And it's going to be for another 3 days, or so.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 28 March, 2009, 07:46:06 pm
*soft jingles are heard as Zaraki enter the arena*

Zarkai:*looks around*

Take your time, you shouldn't rush to your death.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 29 March, 2009, 10:52:58 am
Where the Hell is the goddamn bracket? >_>
Also, please be patient with me. >_>
I don't have ready internet access like you squares.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 29 March, 2009, 10:53:15 am
Phoenix: My death? You presume much, for someone who hasn't faced me, or seen me fight.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 29 March, 2009, 01:06:58 pm
I don't need to know anything but the fact that you are against me.

*pulls out tachi*

And that means sure death is to follow.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 29 March, 2009, 01:08:51 pm
Where the Hell is the goddamn bracket? >_>
Also, please be patient with me. >_>
I don't have ready internet access like you squares.

Just forfeit, judg, don't be stubborn. And if you were semi smart you would have checked the Spring time events topic.


BTW, i don't have internet either. Get over it.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 29 March, 2009, 02:47:59 pm
Phoenix: The question is, whose? *bows, splits into two Phoenixes. They walk a few paces in the opposite direction, and get into a combat stance* We'll go first. *One of them splits the ground into chunks, and hurls a large boulder at him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 29 March, 2009, 07:54:48 pm
*smile*

*the fake phoenix's explode under Zaraki's spirit pressure*

Not exactly the best person to be test running that ability, am i?

*appears behind phoenix*

I'll be sure to end you quickly.

*stabs*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 29 March, 2009, 08:56:31 pm
Telling me not to be stubborn is practically inviting me to be stubborn. I can't help it, anyways.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 29 March, 2009, 08:58:51 pm
*Raijin emerges from a lightning storm, materializing when a thunder bolt crashes to the ground.*

Raijin: Where's that plant ****?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 29 March, 2009, 10:39:54 pm
Wrong character, wrong time.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 30 March, 2009, 06:59:11 am
Wrong character, wrong time.

This...

>_>

Judg...Seriously? just....wow....


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 31 March, 2009, 04:49:10 pm
Yeah, so Judg just forfeited. Con Briofe moves on.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 31 March, 2009, 04:50:56 pm
Yeah, so Judg just forfeited. Con Briofe moves on.
Doc: don't you have another fight to get through...

*looks for yellow sharpie*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 31 March, 2009, 04:54:08 pm
I was under the impression that Hawk was up next vs. Dmax.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 31 March, 2009, 04:56:37 pm
I was under the impression that Hawk was up next vs. Dmax.
Doc: well yes, but if you can get your fight started before they do i don't really care about following the order for round 1 anymore...

that and theres 2 rooms...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 31 March, 2009, 05:07:41 pm
(I swear I posted an answer, so I'm going to post exactly what I posted then.)

Quote
(There is no fake Phoenix, they are both her. They also cannot be OHKOed, as there is a very strict cap on the number of them.)

Phoenixes: *the one he tried to stab grabs his arm and breaks his fingers before jumping away, as the second sends one mighty blast of fire at him*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 31 March, 2009, 05:36:40 pm
MAKING EXCUSES FOR JUDG IS SO FUN!


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 31 March, 2009, 05:37:39 pm
MAKING EXCUSES FOR JUDG IS SO FUN!
Doc: go fight phoenix...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 31 March, 2009, 05:42:48 pm
(O_o No....they would be destroyed before they could even begin to fully exist, that's the point of the spirit pressure, its creating a heavy gravity, so that all creations are being destroyed as they form....Don't try to alter my Abilities, hawk. ;))

*The one that grabs his arm explodes in a fury of lightning*

*the fire ball hits zaraki's back, and simply pushes him several feet*

*grin's as his stats increase by 3(fireball, The one touching him and him destroying 1*

*Zaraki begins walking towards Phoenix, with bells jingling*

*creates a sound wave attack the floods the arena with ear piercing noises*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 31 March, 2009, 05:53:51 pm
MAKING EXCUSES FOR JUDG IS SO FUN!
Doc: go fight phoenix...

I AM! WHY DON'T YOU GO FIGHT DR. BETA?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Doctorworm on 31 March, 2009, 05:55:16 pm
MAKING EXCUSES FOR JUDG IS SO FUN!
Doc: go fight phoenix...

I AM! WHY DON'T YOU GO FIGHT DR. BETA?
Doc: well for one, i'm not in that fight, and two, he's not online...

(btw, your caps lock might be on...)


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 31 March, 2009, 05:59:14 pm
MARCUS IS FIGHTING BETA. NOW GO FIGHT!

(YOU THINK? I THINK MY COMP GOT THE SAMUEL L. JACKSON VIRUS. :/)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 01 April, 2009, 03:07:42 am
(You haven't killed any of them. And you can't crush them out of existance. I explained already. "They cannot be OHKOed." What in that simple sentence are you unable to understand? Because the meaning is as clear as crystal to me.)

Phoenix: *is standing some distance away, laughing, the hallucinatory hers vanishing before his attacks even touch her*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 01 April, 2009, 05:02:46 pm
(thet aren't being OHKO'd, because they are never being completely made.)

*the arena is filled with sonic booms*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 01 April, 2009, 05:08:19 pm
(They are completely made the instant they appear.)

Phoenix: Oh, you tried that once and it didn't work. Nice to see you still try the same stuff twice. In case you're wondering, this isn't me either.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 01 April, 2009, 05:14:16 pm
(Nope, because the3y are destroyed the instant they try to appear)

*grins*

*the sonic booms begin getting stronger*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 02 April, 2009, 03:21:21 pm
Technically speaking, summons and creations are fair game against OHKO's, but since the ability is not so much a creation as it is an extension of Phoenix' natural state, I'd say I'm going with Hawk on this one.

I don't really know why you're complaining Dmax since Zaraki can only get stronger by having more players on the field.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 03:23:06 pm
(*bows* Thank you.)

*nothing happens* (Yes, she's doing something.)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 03:41:49 pm
(What ever, you've basically lost now...)

*The arena is now filled with Sonic booms that break the ground as they pass*

Zaraki: So, looks like she forfeited after all...

(if you don't say she's doing something, she's not doing anything, and if she does nothing for to long, she forfeits. >_>)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 03:51:04 pm
(Dmax, just fight the battle. I have not quit.)

Phoenix: *is executing a plan*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 03:53:39 pm
(O_o You're the one hiding!)

*Sonic booms increase exponentially in strength*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 03:59:39 pm
**Boom!* A massive plume of lava splits the ground beneath him, the lava rupturing the ground like a firehose through a piece of cardboard, and covering the entire arena, and everything in it with thousand to ten thousand degree heat.*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 04:02:53 pm
*Jumps into the air and uses the massive sonic booms to create a patch of safe land*

Zaraki: You're pathetic.

*Unleashes the sonic booms on phoenix, tearing phoenix to shreds, instantly.*

*sigh*

With a mix of my spirit pressure and the sonic booms, you really don't stand a chance. why don't you just surrender?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 04:05:31 pm
...You can't make safe ground on lava with sonic booms...

Phoenix: *Is unaffected by sonics, three thick plumes of white hot lava, aiming at Zaraki, spring up from the floor*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 04:08:45 pm
(you also can't turn the entire arena into lava. but hey. who's judging. also, you're either dead or that "clone" is dead.)

*the sonic booms knock away the lava plumes with minimal effort*

*the sonic booms begins shredding the arena apart violently*

*finds phoenix and sends the sonic booms after her*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 04:11:02 pm
*the lava congeals into a massive humanoid figure, which slams itself down upon Zaraki*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 04:17:10 pm
*The Sonic booms rip the Humanoid apart instantly*

*sigh*

7 Turns of the Sonic booms exponentially increasing in strength is paying off...

Can you surrender now?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 04:20:26 pm
*there is a rumble, and the earth cracks open, making a larger racket than the booms themselves, as burning tentacles of lava, rock and diamond lash out, grab him, and pull him under, the surface sealing off with a snap*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 04:25:11 pm
(Zaraki's stats boost after every destruction of lava plumes, lava humanoids and Phoenix, so we'll say it's increased by 3 more.)

*The tentacles crush under Zarakis spirit pressure.*

*Zarakis stats increase by 1*

*the sonic booms begin ripping apart the cracks that were made, to find the source*

Zaraki: this is going no where...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 04:28:50 pm
*Zaraki is impounded in a small bubble of lava, every single attempt to reach the outside reflected back in at him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 04:33:23 pm
*the spirit pressure crumbles the Lava with ease*

Zaraki: I think its about time you surrender....

*stats increase by 1 for breaking the bubble*

(btw, lava control=/= Fire control. Lava control=Fire+Earth control. >_> and if you don't do something, im calling a DQ for hiding for the entire match. in the earth, much less. God knows how the hell you got deep in there. >_>)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 04:38:35 pm
(Melted down, and you can't DQ me for hiding. You can't DQ me full stop.)

*his spirit pressure was siphoned into the bubble, causing it to strengthen*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 04:44:12 pm
>_>

oh really?

*the bubble breaks due the Spirit pressure*

(don't try to tell me how my abilities work)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 04:45:32 pm
(I'm not telling you how they work. I'm counteracting them.)

*bubble is still unbroken*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 April, 2009, 04:46:58 pm
Doc: *ahem* Hawk, he's technically right...
-lava control=/= fire control
-you're not really aloud to hide for extended periods of time
-where in your profile do you legitimize that bubble.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 04:47:40 pm
...Hello doc. fancy seeing you hear.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 04:52:16 pm
1: Against "fingersnap explosions" of "ever increasing power" and someone who instakills (or tries to) both my clones, and my character, what else is there to do?

2: Lava control isn't fire control, the lava is riding on streams of fire. Fire I can control.

3: The barrier is both physical and mental. The physical is a IW telekinetic bubble around him. The mental one saps his "spirit power". This is capable because there is a five-Phoenix hive mind projecting both fields. This also allows them to earth his "fingersnap explosions".



Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 April, 2009, 05:10:12 pm
1: Against "fingersnap explosions" of "ever increasing power" and someone who instakills (or tries to) both my clones, and my character, what else is there to do?

2: Lava control isn't fire control, the lava is riding on streams of fire. Fire I can control.

3: The barrier is both physical and mental. The physical is a IW telekinetic bubble around him. The mental one saps his "spirit power". This is capable because there is a five-Phoenix hive mind projecting both fields. This also allows them to earth his "fingersnap explosions".


Doc: *sigh*
1-i see no fingersnap explosions, and his anti clone move is legit as far as i can see (yes, if you summon another of yourself in any way it's a clone)
2-fire isn't a solid or liquid, so it couldn't support a solid
3-that single statement breaks so many rules it makes me a sad panda
   -your weapon isn't even a weapon, so it can't be IW
   -your profile doesn't mention anything about "sapping" or even it elude to it.
   - having more then 5 clones isn't aloud, and having 5 clones of the nature you're using isn't aloud...
   -what fingersnap explosions?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 05:10:56 pm
His spirit energy and his sonic booms.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 April, 2009, 05:15:20 pm
His spirit energy and his sonic booms.
Doc: that's your response?

...okay,  what i'm gonna do, I'm gonna suggest you both rewind the fight back a few posts to the pre-bubble point and carry on from there...

do you both agree to that solution rather then me having to comb through the entire battle to decide which of you cheated more...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 05:18:15 pm
No, I care. He's bored just fighting me. I can tell.

Read it. "Oh, a giant fire golem, I'll just-*fingersnaps*-remove it."

Read it, and tell me, honestly, without laughing, that what he is doing is fair.

Tell me that my efforts to try and counteract his blasted moves are more unfair than his.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 05:27:22 pm
...My ability is MADE for summons and such. the fact that you are complaining about your summons being destroyed is retarded.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 April, 2009, 05:29:35 pm
No, I care. He's bored just fighting me. I can tell.

Read it. "Oh, a giant fire golem, I'll just-*fingersnaps*-remove it."

Read it, and tell me, honestly, without laughing, that what he is doing is fair.

Tell me that my efforts to try and counteract his blasted moves are more unfair than his.
Doc: *sigh*

-spirit pressure allows for destroying summons & clones (legal)

-creating IW bubbles (illigal)

your moves were illigal, his were just cheap...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 05:30:33 pm
No, I care. He's bored just fighting me. I can tell.

Read it. "Oh, a giant fire golem, I'll just-*fingersnaps*-remove it."

Read it, and tell me, honestly, without laughing, that what he is doing is fair.

Tell me that my efforts to try and counteract his blasted moves are more unfair than his.
Doc: *sigh*

-spirit pressure allows for destroying summons & clones (legal)

-creating IW bubbles (illigal)

your moves were illigal, his were just cheap...

hey now....


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 02 April, 2009, 05:30:56 pm
Right. In that case, this RP just passed the line from "Slightly fun" to "Dull".

I say my goodbyes to Gaffit, Ingslayer, and Dustin.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 April, 2009, 05:32:55 pm
Right. In that case, this RP just passed the line from "Slightly fun" to "Dull".

I say my goodbyes to Gaffit, Ingslayer, and Dustin.
Doc: Very well, but let me say that if you flee from everything you ever lose or are wrong about, you'll get cramps...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 05:33:47 pm
Right. In that case, this RP just passed the line from "Slightly fun" to "Dull".

I say my goodbyes to Gaffit, Ingslayer, and Dustin.

...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Gaffit on 02 April, 2009, 06:46:07 pm
Wow, lots of drama in my life today.

K, I'm kind of rolling with Doc's idea that you should simply rewind to the last couple of posts before the trouble was being caused. It might also helped if you disallowed the use of out-of-character chat for the remainder of the battle since that tends to fuel the flames of the argument. The tough thing about tourney battles is that nobody wants to lose because winning actually counts for a change and players tend to go out, occasionally taking it to extremes (I'm kind of looking at both of you at this point).

As for fire control being able to lift matter, I'd say it's just Clash physics and Phoenix should be able to use it that way if it's how she was designed.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 April, 2009, 06:48:38 pm
Wow, lots of drama in my life today.

K, I'm kind of rolling with Doc's idea that you should simply rewind to the last couple of posts before the trouble was being caused. It might also helped if you disallowed the use of out-of-character chat for the remainder of the battle since that tends to fuel the flames of the argument. The tough thing about tourney battles is that nobody wants to lose because winning actually counts for a change and players tend to go out, occasionally taking it to extremes (I'm kind of looking at both of you at this point).

As for fire control being able to lift matter, I'd say it's just Clash physics and Phoenix should be able to use it that way if it's how she was designed.
Doc: well said, and though i would've liked it if you addressed someof the other hapenings in the battle, Hawk has already gone as far as to delete his profile in the topic, as well as his account on Cos forum...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 06:51:11 pm
Gaffit, im always playing to win. Hawk just made dumb moves and expected me to ignore them.

So...If he deleted his profile...I win? And Sablis wins?(hawks other battle)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 April, 2009, 06:54:35 pm
Gaffit, im always playing to win. Hawk just made dumb moves and expected me to ignore them.

So...If he deleted his profile...I win? And Sablis wins?(hawks other battle)
Doc: it might, we shall have to discuss it in the haven...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 07:04:03 pm
oh goodie, i can't wait...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 02 April, 2009, 07:24:39 pm
A wild Versaren appears!


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Doctorworm on 02 April, 2009, 07:26:54 pm
A wild Versaren appears!
*turns off system*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 02 April, 2009, 07:32:42 pm
SOmeone should tell DB he's up.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 02 April, 2009, 11:25:29 pm
*Dimitri Parachutes in*
Dimitri: *into radio* Put V3s at the ready. *puts radio away, readies AK-47* Well, here goes...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 03 April, 2009, 04:40:54 am
WHY THE HELL DOES NO-ONE UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW PISSED OFF I AM, AND THE REASON?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 03 April, 2009, 06:22:43 am
WHY THE HELL DOES NO-ONE UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW PISSED OFF I AM, AND THE REASON?

Because you're being over dramatic.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 April, 2009, 01:40:19 pm
Versaren: *Charges, spikes growing on forearms and hands as he runs*


Title: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree (Now Completed)
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 03:15:26 pm
Back Story:

After picking up strange readings of a parasite that originated from the center of the universe, the Creators were dispatched in order to stop the incoming threat, sending Thunderbird, Dmax and Judgment Angel to investigate while Hawk and Gaffit watched over the gym.

Continuing his research from deep within his lab, Gaffit worked on developing a new form of nanobots, one that would naturally develop resistance to any form of environment while increasing the power of the individual it was placed in infinitely over time.

After constructing the nanobot, Gaffit found it was impossible to shut off the nanobot once it was in someone’s system, so Gaffit simply locked the capsule and went to take a break while he thought of a way to fix the bug.

“Ugh, trial and error sucks,” Gaffit moaned in the Gym rec-room.

“What’s wrong with our judicial system? I like the taffy made when they bang their gavels” Marcus noted while exactly half his body rolled around his couch.

“What are you working on Gaffit?” Darkblaze asked from the couch opposite from Marcus.

“New nanobot that I’m working on that raises it’s user’s power exponentially, but it’s still got a few bugs to work out, so I’m trying to fix it,

“Huh, so what’s it do now?” Nyne asked from the arm chair.

“Raises your power infinitely forever,” Gaffit simply replied.

A split second passed as the four Clashers in the room looked at each other at the same time.

The couch flew backwards as Dustin and Nyne bolted for the Lab with Gaffit giving chase, catching up just as Dustin tore the door open to reveal Marcus juggling the capsule with his feet while doing a headstand.

“What’s this do?” Marcus asked as he let the capsule drop to the ground.

Gaffit lunged for the capsule catching it just hit the ground.

The room was completely silent.

“It’s okay,” Gaffit said after awhile, “I don’t think the capsule was broken, we should-aw ****” Gaffit said as he noticed a crack along the bottom.

Gaffit’s arm holding the capsule crackled with green gamma energy before spreading throughout his entire body.

“Run!” Gaffit shouted as his face began warping into the form of Atomic, who was released from the intense input of power.

A massive explosion rocked the lab as Atomic’s presence dominated the view.

“Too late!” Atomic shouted as he released an explosion that tore the gym apart.

Atomic floated over the gym’s wreckage, before teleporting some miles away and releasing a single nanobot into the ground.

The nanobot split and spread, eventually forming a massive tree.

“Here,” Atomic announced, “I shall make my throne.”

Rules:

*A small sign is posted outside the entrance to the base of the tree*

When entering his All-Powerful Lordship’s domain, please abide by the following restrictions.

-As this is his Godliness’ domain, you may not damage it, and not just because it’s IW either.
-All GMB special attacks will automatically be neutralized once entering the tree.
-Any and all characters may participate, you are allowed to use all of your characters if you wish.
-AP, JD and punch will be distributed at the conclusion of Master-Atomic’s reign.
-Most importantly, you can never win if you don’t work together, but don’t trust anyone.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 03:16:31 pm
*A massive tree rises towards unimaginable distances in the air, with the sound of buzzing coming from near the top*

*A small enterance stands at the base of the tree*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 03 April, 2009, 03:30:41 pm
*3 Bears appear in front of Dimitri and charge and Versaren*
Dimitri: *Into radio* Launch rockets... If this goes for long my chances to win will drop fast.

*Dimitri aims and fires at Versaren*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 April, 2009, 03:42:20 pm
*Catches bullets in mouth, swallows*

*Continues charging, slices one bear in half and swallows it, then jumps on and over the other two, heading straight for Dimitri*

Strength/Defense +2


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 03 April, 2009, 04:03:38 pm
*Dimitri is already running away, as 6 rockets land right in the area where Dimitri was standing*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 April, 2009, 05:02:12 pm
Meh.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 05:15:22 pm
*The entrance remains closed*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 03 April, 2009, 05:17:06 pm
I'll join, but I'll wait for this other matter to be settled first.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 05:18:02 pm
(No problem)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 April, 2009, 05:35:35 pm
Versaren: *Stops, urls up and makes self the consistency of rubber, so that when the rockets explode is blown away, unharmed, towards the bears, where he consumes one in passing and bounces off of the other towards Dimitri*

Strength/Defense +1


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 03 April, 2009, 05:43:15 pm
SABLIS: [Standing outside; eye fades in; turns around to look up at tree]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 03 April, 2009, 05:44:36 pm
Dimitri: I knew this was going to be bad...
*Throws molotov cocktails onto the ground between them, creating a field of fire, then shoots at Versaren some more*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 April, 2009, 05:55:12 pm
Versaren: *Uncurls, eats bullets*

*Jumps over the flames and lands right in front of Dimitri*

Strength/Defense +1


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 03 April, 2009, 06:02:51 pm
*Dimitri jams the bayonet at Versaren's stomach*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 03 April, 2009, 06:12:26 pm
Versaren: *Shifts to the side, avoiding the blade*

*Slashes with both claws at Dimitri's face, letting the spikes on forearms and hands fly towards Dimitri's face*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 03 April, 2009, 06:29:32 pm
*Hero walks up to the tree*

I don't remember this being here...

*places a hand on it and looks up at the top of the tree*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 03 April, 2009, 06:48:37 pm
*Dimitri ducks, and punches at Versaren's stomach*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 06:50:26 pm
*Both Sablis and Hero look up as high as their necks can stretch*

*What appears to be the foilage of the tree is making a buzzing sound while remaining in constant motion as both realize the top of the tree is a massive swarm of nanobots roughly 10 miles in diameter*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 03 April, 2009, 08:10:38 pm
SABLIS: Such an odd tree.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 08:11:47 pm
*The entrance stands firm in front of the two*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 03 April, 2009, 08:26:40 pm
SABLIS: [Walks towards the entrance; stopping right in front of it] I can feel an immense power.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 08:27:46 pm
*The entrance silently slides open, revealing a very small elevator-like room*

(by the way, you can use more than one character if you feel like it)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 03 April, 2009, 08:47:02 pm
*Shoves some wreckage out of the way, Having protected self with a metal shield*
I can only hope the rest of them made it...
*Looks at huge nanobot tree*
This is not good...
*Makes way over to the tree*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 08:50:41 pm
*The entrance stands open, awaiting challengers*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 03 April, 2009, 09:45:57 pm
Hero: >_>

<_<

maybe...I can...

*Hero plants his arms up high on the tree and attempts to rocket himself skywards, to the top of the tree*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 03 April, 2009, 09:53:48 pm
*Hero hits a force-field only half a mile up*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 12:43:18 am
*Versaren approaches the tree from one side*

I've seen bigger.

*Con Briofe and Catastrophix approach the tree from another*

I was expecting something more impressive. This...
Pathetic.

*Zetta and Halgensyd approach from a third*

Heh, looks interesting
Ah well, what the hell. Never going to learn what's inside if we don't try, eh?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: HMA on 04 April, 2009, 12:46:16 am
Crimson: *Walks up to tree*
Heh.
I wonder what will happen...
*Walks into entrance*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 12:54:36 am
Versaren: *Uses leg-blade to block Dimitri's punch edge-on, then snap-kicks towards Dimitri's face


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 02:24:22 am
*As Crimson enters the small room, the door leading to the exit quickly closes as the room suddenly launches itself laterally at breakneck speeds before coming to a sudden stop*

*The door re-opens to reveal a small inner chamber, with passages heading North, South, East, and West*

*Outside the tree, another entrance opens up to reveal a small room identical to the previous one*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 02:26:07 am
*The three groups continue to walk towards the tree*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 05:32:53 am
*stares up to the top, twirling a small cylinder around his fingers* To destroy nanobots, you need... better nanobots. *grins* This'll be fun. *checks his equipment, enters the elevator*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 08:34:27 am
SABLIS: [Short pause] Hmph. [Enters the elevator]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 11:42:22 am
*Hero splats against the Forcefield like a big on a windshield*

@_@

Hero: i should have figured...

*falls to the ground*

Riddick: If you figured that would have happened, why try?

Hero: You never truely know until you try.

Riddick:....

*both enter*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 01:59:25 pm
*Hawk, Sablis, Hero and Riddick enter the elevator to the same effect as Crimson, being hurtled sideways before being deposited in a central chamber with entrances to the North, South, East and West*

*The four notice a small computer terminal on the side of the chamber*

*The Elevator reappears at the entrance of the tree*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 02:17:06 pm
*boots the terminal, logs in, browses for anything of interest*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 02:27:35 pm
*A vent in the side of the wall kicks out as Rief slides down from it*

Rief: I'd be careful with that if I were you. It gives you a nasty shock if you're not careful. Good to see a friendly face. Lotus and I have been mucking through the ventalation system looking for a way through this but it all goes in circles back to this main chamber.

*Rief puts his hand to a reciever in his ear*

Rief: Lotus, have you found anything yet?

Lotus *From Rief's reciever*: Not yet.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 02:30:31 pm
*riddick walks up to the Terminal*

Riddick: I'll be able to absorb any shock, Hawk. Do what you have to do.

Hero: Awww...what a gentleman you are, riddick.

Riddick:...

Hero:@Rief: Find anything interesting?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 02:31:17 pm
*opens the terminal casing up, rigs his own portable computer up to the data I/O*

Thanks for the warning. And the help. Let's see if there's a working map. *hunts for useful information*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 02:37:01 pm
Rief *@Hero*: All I know is that apparently this chamber a really big elevator. There are four locks on the side of the wall holding it in place*Points at the locks* and four doorways. I'm putting two and two together.

*The Map Hawk pulls up shows that the four entrances are identical, each doorway having three paths that eventually lead to the same area, but the maps are unmarked*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 02:38:19 pm
Hero: sounds boring....any way we can destroy this place?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 02:39:26 pm
...*saves the map to disk* Right, then. It appears we can pick any path we like, but my guess will be they're booby trapped, or full of who-knows-what to fight us.

This is our Gym. Isn't it better if we try and fix the problem?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 02:44:33 pm
Rief @Hero: That's what Lotus and I have been looking for. You know how Gaffit works, he installs a self destruct switch into everything he builds. I'm not sure Atomic would have the same quirk though.

@Hawk: I don't know, I think it was built with the same substance as the gym, but it's an entirely different layout from what I've seen.

@All: Listen, if you want to explore, feel free, I'll stay here with the terminal and see if I can get some more out of it, I'm familiar with Gaffit's programming techniques. If you want to contact me, use this.

*Rief gives everyone a reciever similar to the one he has in his ear*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 02:48:04 pm
*The three groups each enter the tree on their respective sides*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 02:48:44 pm
*takes the transceiver* Thanks. Well, I'm going up the North passage. I'll report in if I find anything.

And Rief? Use the PC I rigged up, would you? Since it logs everything, that'll give me an insight into how he programs, too. It's better that more than one person has crucial knowledge, right?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 02:51:01 pm
Hero: Ok, come on soldier boy, lets find something fun to do...

Riddick: Yes, sir.

*riddick and Hero Head to the East passage*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 02:53:08 pm
*The Three groups enter the cental chamber*

Rief: More people, take a reciever, pick a hallway and try to stay in contact with the group.

@ Hawk, Hero and Riddick: Thanks for the heads up, I'll use your PC Hawk, it'll probably keep me from getting shocked too. Be careful guys, Lotus and I haven't found any enemies yet, but they could simply not see the ventalation system as a crucial system to protect.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 02:54:35 pm
*chuckles* Time to make some noise.

*heads North until the next fork in the paths*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 02:55:48 pm
*After 8 minutes of walking, Hawk eventually reaches a path that forks in three direction. Left, Right and a middle path*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 02:55:57 pm
*riddick installs the receiver into his Armor and Hero pockets his*

*the two begin to dash down the hall*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 02:57:32 pm
*After 8 minutes of walking, Hero and Riddick reach a path that splits, going left, right and down the middle*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 02:57:37 pm
*checks down each path*

<radio>I've reached a fork about eight minutes north, nothing to see yet.</radio>


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 02:59:46 pm
Rief *On Hawks Radio*: Roger that. The map you downloads doesn't have any marks on it, I can't see what any of the paths hold. I recommend you proceed with caution.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:02:05 pm
<self>Typical maps, I should have printed some off Google, no doubt they already have a map of this place...</self>

*heads down the left path* North, left.

<radio> Rief, now I come to think of it, has anyone seen this place from the top?</radio>


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 03:04:01 pm
*Versaren takes a transciever and sticks it into the back of his neck*

West.

*Halgensyd takes a transceiver*
*Zetta takes a transceiver*

Mind if we tag along?
We've got nothing better to do.

...Sure

*The group of three enters the West passage*

*Con Briofe takes a transceiver*
*Catastrophix refuses a transceiver*

If you have anything you think I should know, just say my name first. I'll hear you. If I want to talk to you, you'll hear me anyways.
...We'll take South.

*The two enter the South passage*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:04:24 pm
Rief *On Hawk's Radio*: Lotus tried flying above it but got hit by a field on the way up. I think the field protects the top.

*As Hawk moves forward, he begins hearing loud grunting sounds*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 03:05:51 pm
Hero: *cloeses eyes*

enie meanie mineie moe.

*is pointing at the middle hallway*

I'm going this way!

*begins running down the hallway*

Riddick: *begins running after Hero*

Sir, we should stick together.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:06:53 pm
Rief *At Catastrophix' group*: Right, good luck.

*After 8 minutes of walking, Versaren's group reaches a fork, paths going left, right and down the middle*

*Catastrophix' group encounters the same 8 minutes later as well*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:08:23 pm
*Hero's group enters a massive chamber, with a large center platform raised 10 feet off the ground, a lone robot standing on a board in center in a slumped over position*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:09:07 pm
<radio>Log in to Cain, password *rattles off long chain of numbers* and try and get a sat image, would you?

I have audio contact, sounds large, going silent.</radio>

*quietly arms the railgun, moves forward, after slipping rubber caps on his talons to prevent noise*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 03:11:37 pm
Hero: ...I'll go see what's up with the robot...

*slingshot's himself up to the robot on the platform*

Riddick: It's more then likely a trap.

Hero: I know. *pokes robot* Wake up sleepy head.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:13:28 pm
Rief *Hawks Radio*: I'll get on that, entering radio silence.

*Hawk enters a large chamber occupided by two Bull Rancor in the process of fighting each other. One of them sniffs the air and smells Hawk, as both turn their attention towards him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:14:47 pm
*The Door leading out of Hero and Riddick's chamber slams shut and locks as several holes open in the walls*

*Lava begins pouring out of the holes in the walls and starts flooding the room*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:19:36 pm
(Gaffit, your call whether Cain is able to be contacted or not. If not, he'll be offline to Hawk as well.)

Hehehe... I'm going to mount your heads on my wall. After covering them in air freshener, you pair of slobbering idiots!

*fires a shell at one of them, water condensing on it as it flies*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:22:16 pm
*The Bull Rancors roar at Hawk as one of them gets hit with the shell, the other one lunging directly for Hawk*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:25:45 pm
*the shell spurts liquid helium in all direction, flash freezing a sizable area for it's own size*

*fires again, this shell cracking with electricity, aimed for the spine (even if the chest is in the way. *evil grin*)*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:28:17 pm
*The frozen Rancor get hit with Electric Shell while the other dodged the freezing blast*

*The free Bull Rancor swipes at Hawk with it's massive claws*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:31:29 pm
*nimbly jumps them and heads back the way he came, having left the rancor a beeping present stuck to it's arm*

Ka-boom! *detonates it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:33:01 pm
*The Bull Rancor's arm is horrifically burnt, the Rancor roaring in pain*

*The Bull Rancor jumps high into the air in an attempt to land on Hawk with it's massive weight*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:35:35 pm
Well, crap. *dives out the way, rolling over towards the frozen one*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:36:42 pm
*The Bull Rancor hits the ground and swiftly dives at Hawk*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:41:03 pm
*runs between the legs of the frozen one, and fires three armour piercing rounds at it's back, hoping to hit the living rancor through the solid one.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:42:38 pm
*The Hide proves to be too thick, but the diving Bull Rancor smashes into the frozen, causing the frozen Rancor to fall over on top of Hawk*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 03:44:07 pm
Hero: *looks at the lava* ...*extends his arm to a hole and stabs the lava with the Ice blade, freezing it instantly*

*does the same to the other holes*

*riddick rocket jumps up to the platform*

Riddick: That exciting enough for you?

Hero: No....that was fairly anti-climatic....

*pokes robot again* Wake up!

*riddick pokes robot and sends an electrical jolt into it*

Riddick: Wake up?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:45:32 pm
*it rebounds off his forcefield, and he switches up to HE rounds, rapid firing at the frozen one*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:49:51 pm
*Hero's Group* *The robot's eyes come to life and glow red as the robot suddenly jumps off the platform*

*The Robot makes a movement with his arms as the magma holes suddenly unfreeze, the pit around the platform instantly filling with lava*

*The robot floats to the surface of the lava on top of a board, it's body glowing red hot*

Robot: Now face the might of The Magma Surfer!




*Hawk's Chamber*

*The Frozen Rancor falls to pieces as it's frozen form collapses, the other Rancor nowhere in sight*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 03:51:58 pm
Rief @All: Listen, if you want to explore, feel free, I'll stay here with the terminal and see if I can get some more out of it, I'm familiar with Gaffit's programming techniques. If you want to contact me, use this.

*Rief gives everyone a reciever similar to the one he has in his ear*

SABLIS: [Takes receiver] I will take the North passage.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:52:44 pm
*drops a small test tube, grey dust spiralling out* Find it. Don't kill it yet. *the dust expands to fill the chamber, as Hawk pulls a metal plate free from the floor, and stands on it, allowing him to hover above a Rancor's standard height*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 04 April, 2009, 03:55:48 pm
Riddick: Happy now?

Hero: *grins* Yes!

*riddick pulls out the staff and begins twirling it*

Bring it, Magma Motor Guy!

Riddick: *facepalm's and grabs sniper* Let's get him...

*riddick takes aim at the robot*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:57:10 pm
*Hawk* *From the cieling, the rancor removes it's claws and drops down on the hovering Hawk*

*Sablis* *After 8 minutes of walking, Sablis comes to a fork, with paths going left, right, and down the middle*

Rief *On Sablis' Radio* Hey Sablis, I think Hawk took the North Path too, I think he went left, you might want to see if you can catch up to him. Or not, it's your call.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 03:58:44 pm
*Hero's Group*

*The Magma Surfer raises a wall of lava to block the shots as several strings of lava rise from behind Hero and Riddick and strike at them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 03:59:27 pm
*realises a moment before it hits him, whips the plate up edge first at it's neck*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 04:00:56 pm
SABLIS: Support may be a wise idea. [Takes the left path]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 04:03:44 pm
*Hawk* *The Rancor blocks the plate with it's burnt arm, howling in pain as the plate penetrates it's muscles*

*The Rancor attempts to punt Hawk away in mid-air*

*Sablis enters the chamber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 04:08:33 pm
*it does so, sending Hawk towards the ground, as he causes the plate to spin, twisting it inside the rancor*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 04:10:41 pm
*The Rancor cries out in incredible pain as it charges into the downed Hawk*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 04:11:24 pm
SABLIS: [Stands in place; see Hawk and the Rancor fighting; only stands and watches at the moment]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 04:12:23 pm
*fires a nanobot loaded shell into it, the shell gooping whatever it hits*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 04:15:31 pm
*The shell hits the Rancor that weakly continues it's charge on Hawk*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 04:16:49 pm
SABLIS: [Watching still]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 04:18:31 pm
*the rancor has a significant amount of it's bodymass dissolved. Hawk stands up, and reloads his magazine*

Thirty seconds 'till death.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 04:20:30 pm
*The rancor weakly falls down on top of Hawk*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 04:21:07 pm
SABLIS: [Watching still]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 04:23:58 pm
*there is some muffled counting, and the the rancor is gone. Hawk stands up, holds out a empty test tube* Right, get back in here. All of you. *the mist converges on the tube, briefly fogging him out, then vanishes*

*sees Sablis* Hi. Take the head off the other one. It may be frozen, but that doesn't mean it's dead.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 04:26:25 pm
SABLIS: [Takes notice of the frozen Rancor; without moving his own body, uses his Telekinesis to tear the Rancor's head off, then drops it onto the floor] Hmph.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 04:34:31 pm
*The door at the end of the chamber leading further in opens*

Rief *On Hawk's Radio*: Hey Hawk, I managed to access Cain, don't worry, I deleted the access codes from my Eye's memory even though I'm sure you'll change the access codes anyway later on. Cain patched me into a satellite over the tree but it's almost impossible see through the cloud of nanobots up there. However, I did notice two things, one is that the nanobots appear to be more dense to one side of the top of the tree. Also there's an amazingly bright light up there but I wasn't able to identify it before something caused the satellite to self-destruct. I'm thinking something knew we were watching.  


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 04:39:13 pm
<Radio> Ok to that. Give him permission to start cycling the micro transmitters so I can contact him. Keep the codes for the moment, they might be useful later on.

I bumped into some rancors here. I'd bring back a souvenir, but they taste as bad as they look. Moving on through the newly opened door.</radio>

*taps Sablis' shoulder, motions for him to follow*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 04:40:14 pm
('Going out. Sablis will be silent for a while.)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 04:44:18 pm
Rief *On Hawk's Radio*: Roger that.

*The hallway Hawk and Sablis walk down quickly turns right and leads out into a square room that looks like a battlefield, fully decked out with tons of cover and foxholes*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 04:44:30 pm
*Dimtri pulls his hand back, with a deep cut across his hands, Also manages to move his head so as to receive only minor cut on his face*

*Dimitri hits a button on his radio and yells, While a bear appears behind Versaren, swinging at his back*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 04:45:24 pm
Oh, I really dislike this. Artillery would be preferred here. *walks along a trench, heading towards the "front lines"*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 04:51:23 pm
???: Warning: All inferior organics currently present should surrender themselves to the master, or we will be forced to make your inside squishy parts your outside squishy parts.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 04:54:33 pm
*turns to see the source of the noise*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 04:55:37 pm
*DB is standing outside, looking at the tree. a Mech speeds into the area at ground level*
DB: Figured you'd be here soon.
Asuka: Sorry, there was a forcefield, I had to go around.
*Asuka pushes a button, the mech morphs into a human-sized battlesuit*
DB: Alright, let's go.
*they both enter the tree*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 05:02:49 pm
*Hawk* *Six silvery HK-50's are standing in a line at the entrance to the next room*




*DB's Group*

*DB and Asuka enter the tree via the elevator to meet Rief in the central chamber, with enterances North, South, East and West*

Rief: Good to see you, the more people, the better. Here, take these recievers, they'll help you keep in contact. So far we think we need to go through each of these entrances to activate this central elevator and go up. All the entrances have been taken, so the best you can do is pick one and hope you meet up with another group. Good luck.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 05:04:31 pm
Hmph. Alright, I surrender. Please let them be stupid enough to touch me.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 05:09:00 pm
HK-50's: Surprised Pleasure: A most excellent decision. Please remain standing as we break you down to your base components to be used in our master's experiments.

*The HK-50's point their blasters at Hawk and open fire*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 05:09:53 pm
*DB and Asuka both take recievers*
DB: Alright.
Asuka: Let's go north.
*Asuka and DB take off through the north tunnel*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 05:13:00 pm
*After walking North a ways, Asuka and DB encounter a fork with paths going left, right, and down the middle*

Rief *On DB and Asuka's Radio*: Hey, Hawk and Salin took this path as well. They already got past the traps on the left path, you can meet up with them that way if you want.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 05:14:23 pm
*the fire goes through Hawk, but there is no visible effect* Y'know, it'd do to look up the definition of odd for you nutters. Firstly, I surrendered. This is just a hologram. Secondly, from the moment I saw you, I've been transmitting a potent virus through all communication bands.

Thirdly, in these trenches, learn that true hell is an unseen, unheard sniper. I am one. *a lightspeed shot, crackling with electricity, passes through one's skull*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 05:17:32 pm
*The shot HK-50 hits the ground as the rest of them dive into the foxholes*

*A grenade is thrown from a distance away, landing next to Hawk*

HK-50: This is our battlefield.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 05:22:34 pm
*On the radio*
DB: I think they can handle things. We're going right.
*They head down the right path*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 05:24:36 pm
*kicks the grenade back* Maybe, but no-one else here carries more ordnance than me. *loads a much larger shell than usual into his railgun*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 05:27:13 pm
Rief *On DB and Asuka's reciever*: You're both heading to the same place, it's just how you get there that's different. But if you think you can get their faster than them...



*Hawk's Group*

*The grenade explodes, sending dirt into the air*

*An HK-50 appears from around the corner in a foxhole and opens fire on Hawk*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 05:31:06 pm
DB: *into radio* Well, we'll see what happens.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 05:31:41 pm
*his shirt mirrors scattering the shots away as he turns, aims and fires, the air being filled with thousands upon thousands of metal shards*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 05:37:46 pm
*DB and Asuka*

*After minutes of walking, DB and Asuka come to a spherical room*




*Hawk*

*The HK-50 takes cover from the fire*

HK-50: Chiding Statement: Interesting, do you always go straight for the distraction?

*An HK-50 pops up on the opposite side of the room as the previous HK-50 and opens fires on the distracted Hawk*

*Another HK-50 with a Sniper Blaster Rifle takes aim at Hawk and fires*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 05:41:47 pm
Asuka: This is odd...
DB: Yeah, be careful.
*They head towards the other side of the room*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 05:42:29 pm
*jumps sideways, loads another arm sized shell* MIRV warhead. Split altitude, peak, Spread distance, fifty meters. *fires skywards towards the centre of the arena*

Unless I want to make a point, no. How else was I going to get you to stick your heads up?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 05:46:46 pm
*DB and Asuka*

*As they enter the center of the room, several metal balls come out from the side of the walls and roll towards Asuka and DB*

*As they're about to reach them, the balls unfold into Blaster Droids as shields quickly envelope them*

*The surrounding droids open fire*




*Hawk*

*The warhead hits the two HK's not taking cover, causing them to blast apart*

*After the dust settles, the three remaining HK's aim RPG's at Hawk and fire from different positions before ducking back in*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 04 April, 2009, 05:47:05 pm
(Have to go for a bit)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 04 April, 2009, 05:49:58 pm
('k.)

*sighs, magnetically sends the RPGs streaking back at their firers*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 06:00:54 pm
*DB quickly raises a metal wall around himself and Asuka*
DB: Asuka, see if regular weapons work on those shields.
Asuka: Right.
*A lounge hole appears on the inside of the wall, through it the back of a droid can be seen*
*Asuka fires chaingun rounds through the hole*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 04 April, 2009, 07:18:47 pm
SABLIS: [Has been only watching the entire time]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 08:05:06 pm
Versaren: *Takes the hit and cannons at Dimitri, completely unharmed*

Six...


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 08:09:03 pm
*Dimitri holds his gun straight out, bayonet pointed at Versaren's stomach, as rockets land right next to the both of them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 08:13:22 pm
Sorry I've been gone, buuuuut....

*At the West fork, the VZH group confers*

So, how you hectopascals wanna do this?
We can either split up and follow all of them, or we can stick together. If we split, we have a better chance of finding the easy route, but we won't have the same battle capabilities.
Split. You two would only get in the way if I fought. *Takes the right fork*
Zetta cool. *Takes the left fork*
*Sighs* Guess that means I've got the middle. Just make sure to keep in contact, you guys.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 08:16:54 pm
*At the South fork, CBC confers*

What now? *Taps foot*
Wait for a moment. *Beats the air in front of them like a drum, sending soundwaves down all three passages and using the echoes to determine their shapes*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 08:20:01 pm
Versaren: *Flips in midair and skates along the bayonet with arm-blades, kicks at Dimitri's face and chest*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 08:24:25 pm
(did you miss the rocket bit? everything just kinda blew up right where they are...)
*Dimitri is knocked backwards, serious wounds on his face and chest*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 08:31:41 pm
(It's V. He's a shapeshifter who currently has a Defense stat of 6. Not much is going to bother him.)

Versaren: *Is bleeding a bit from the shrapnel, and is a little bit scorched, but is otherwise unharmed*

Pain.

*Wounds begin to close up*

*Charges at Dimitri*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 08:37:44 pm
*Dimitri pulls the bayonet off the gun, is dizzy from bleeding and the explosion*
*Knife in one hand, AK-47 in the other, Dimitri charges Versaren, firing at him while readying the knife for an attack*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 08:40:53 pm
Versaren: *Swallows bullets while still running forward*

....Patterns.

*Wounds finish closing up*

*Arms lengthen and become looser*

*Whips arms at Dimitri*

Strength/Defense +1


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 08:49:16 pm
*Dimitri cuts at one of the arms, but is slammed by the other and knocked over*
*20 bears appear and charge Versaren at high speed*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 09:01:39 pm
Versaren:*Retracts arms, one arm is deeply sliced*

*Looks around at bears, clutching wounded arm*

Heh.

*Body ripples, as more mass builds up in wounded arm*

It's time. *Grits teeth and rips off wounded arm*

AAAAAAAARGH!

*The cast-off arm forms into another Versaren as the first's stump begins to regenerate*

*Both focus on the bears*

FOOD!!!

V.1
Strength: *****
Speed:****
Defense: *****
Rage: **

V.2
Strength: *****
Speed:****
Defense: *****
Rage: **




Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 09:08:22 pm
*Dimitri is kneeling on the ground, bleeding, and nearly dead*
Dimitri: Not good...
*Dimitri throws several unlit Molotov cocktails at the Versarens, Shooting them so that they splatter them with gasoline*
*throws one more cocktail, this one lit*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 09:16:37 pm
V.1 *Jumps up and swallows the cocktail*

Strength/Defense +1

V.2 *Licks all gasoline off of himself and V.1*

Strength/Defense +1

*Both charge at Dimitri*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 09:20:23 pm
*Dimitri fires at the Versarens, waiting for them to get close*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 09:28:14 pm
V.1 *Running ahead of V.2, eats all of the bullets*

Strength/Defense +1

V.2 *Leapfrogs off of V.1 and lands behind Dimitri*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 09:31:06 pm
*Dimitri attempts to stab the copy behind him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 09:34:38 pm
V.2 *A hole opens in body, then closes on Dimitri's arm*

NOW!

V.1 *Rushes Dimitri, electricity arcing between his claws*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 09:47:01 pm
*Dimitri gives Versaren an angry glare, not being able to do anything else*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 09:50:08 pm
V.2 *Gives Dimitri a face-full of fangs*

V.1 *Stabs at Dimitri*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 09:54:40 pm
*Dimitri is utterly destroyed*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 09:58:14 pm
V.1 *Shocks Dimitri for good measure*

Well...

V.2 *Ejects Dimitri's arm*

...Guess that's over.

*They stare at each other* FUUUU-SION, HAAA!!!

*Versaren is one being again*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 10:00:45 pm
...lol

Anyway, I knew I wasn't gonna win this one.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 04 April, 2009, 10:02:18 pm
Good one, though. It's just a pity that your character was so reliant on projectiles and summons.

Anyways.....

Versaren
AP:9
JD:280


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 04 April, 2009, 10:05:56 pm
Yeah, He is more of a novelty character. I have plans to make him stronger though, once I get another ability for him.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 05 April, 2009, 01:00:50 am
Yeah....sooooo...Versaren moves on.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 05 April, 2009, 02:09:18 pm
Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-DarkBlaze Vs Hero
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
-Rief  Vs Mantorok Wanderer
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Dimitri vs. Versaren
-Lotus Vs  Raijin


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 05 April, 2009, 02:09:43 pm
So, komodo is DQ'd?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 05 April, 2009, 02:25:03 pm
*Hero's Group*

*The Magma Surfer raises a wall of lava to block the shots as several strings of lava rise from behind Hero and Riddick and strike at them*

*Riddick shoots a rocket at the Magma Surfer as Hero freezes the lava pillars with his blade*

Hero: Come on, now. lets not be a jerk, you robot!



Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 05 April, 2009, 05:26:13 pm
*Raijin marches confidently towards the looming tree and stands at it's entrance, gazing upwards at the ominous figure before him. Behind him is Plasma Komodo. Komodo creeps cautiously to Raijin. Raijin, sensing Komodo via electronic pulses in his body, glances backwards and groans, obviously upset to see him. Komodo doesn't seem to notice Raijin's disgruntled reaction to his presence.*

Komodo: Let's infiltrate this thing together. I don't wanna do it by myself, after all, I'm only a human. Besides, that atomic man looked like a rather potent fellow. I mean, do you honestly think you can take him by yourself.

Raijin: I have no intention of fighting that super freak alone. Many people have already entered this abomination. By the time I get to the final confrontation, the battle will have begun.

Komodo: But infiltrating the tree won't be easy alone.

Raijin: I have my ways. I don't need a weakling to support me.

Komodo: Good thing I'm not wea-

Raijin: *scoffs*

Komodo: Rrgh.

Raijin: Follow me, foolish man.

Komodo: I hate you. >_>

*Together, the duo walked towards the entrance*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 05 April, 2009, 05:46:10 pm
Komodo got DQ'd even before I got the Versaren fight started.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 05 April, 2009, 05:49:51 pm
Komodo got DQ'd even before I got the Versaren fight started.

Yeah, technically, but DOc refused to allow me to mark him off. O well.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 05 April, 2009, 05:51:46 pm
Round 1 (left)
-Clisco Vs Brann Kelliher
-DarkBlaze Vs Hero
-Komodo Vs Con Briofe
-Hawk Vs Sablis

Round 1 (right)
-Rief  Vs Mantorok Wanderer
-Phoenix Vs Zaraki
-Dimitri Vs. Versaren
-Raijin vs. Lotus

2 matches remaining in the first round.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 05 April, 2009, 05:55:30 pm
Zaraki: *sigh*

Where is she?


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 April, 2009, 06:00:15 pm
Well, damn. I'm on holiday on Wednesday, so let's shift.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 April, 2009, 06:03:53 pm
Phoenix: *walks in, bows* Good afternoon. I'll go first, shall I? *TK's a large dome of rock around him, attempts to crush him in it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 April, 2009, 06:08:48 pm
*walks in, checks his stuff, waits*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 05 April, 2009, 06:28:26 pm
SABLIS: [Is standing several feet behind Hawk] Hello.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 05 April, 2009, 06:29:59 pm
*shoulders the railgun so it's pointing at Sablis' face, it discharges* Whoops. Don't stand behind me.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 05 April, 2009, 06:37:47 pm
*shoulders the railgun so it's pointing at Sablis' face, it discharges*

SABLIS: [Uses his telekinesis to stop the projectiles, once they reach him halfway, dead in their tracks]

Whoops. Don't stand behind me.

SABLIS: Hmph. [Crushes them into bits]

Your next move.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 05 April, 2009, 06:45:06 pm
*pulls out tachi and creates a burst of electricity powerful enough to blow away all of the rocks*

*Dashes at Phoenix*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 04:56:39 am
*chuckles, loads a projectile made from pure electricity, fires that at him, jumping backwards, out of the way of any return fire*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 04:57:29 am
Phoenix: *fires a TK pulse at him, before jumping away*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 05:23:03 am
SABLIS: [Raises a large, very thick mass of earth in front of himself, completely negating the attack, then flings the earth at Hawk at top speed]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 05:35:16 am
*it bounces off his shield, and he fires another shell, one which crushes everything it touches*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 06:42:48 am
SABLIS: [Flies up at top speed; tries sensing power source of shield]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 07:01:01 am
*The shield generator is strapped to his chest, and is IW. Hawk fires a shrapnel round at him, filling the air with thousands of tiny metal shards.*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 12:04:44 pm
SABLIS: [Creates a barrier made from several layers of earth around himself]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 12:22:41 pm
*fires a mix of a crushing gravity round, a explosive round and another shrapnel round at him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 03:10:46 pm
SABLIS: [Lowers the earth and drops to ground; uses Telekinesis to grab at generator]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 03:15:09 pm
*it is heavily attached to Hawk* Ah, ah, this is just easy to use. *fires a lump of lava at him, followed by the molten rails out of his railgun* Ah, crap. *Snaps a fresh set in place*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 03:24:08 pm
SABLIS: [Raises several layers of earth in front of himself] Hmph.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 03:25:59 pm
*loads a clip of crushing gravity shells, rapid fires them at Sablis*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 03:31:32 pm
SABLIS: [Strifes from fire and flies in circles dodging them, looking for a chance to grab the generator]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 03:39:33 pm
Cain, crossfire.

{Relays up and operational, splitter in position.}

*Hawk throws a large package into the air, and raises his shield again. It explodes, flinging molten copper in all directions, for an immense distance*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 06 April, 2009, 03:43:42 pm
(Lot to catch up on. Sorry for not stopping in yesterday. Good thing I'm keeping notes on what everyones doing...)

*Hawk/Sablis*

*The RPG's detonate in mid-air creating a cloud of smoke*

*The three HK-50's appear in the foxholes directly in front of Hawk, activating their lightsabers before charging*





*DB/Asuka*

*The fire bounces harmlessly off the droid's shielding*





*Zetta/Versaren*

*After walking through the left path, they eventually come to a small inner chamber, W.A.R. standing in the center, his eyes glowing bright red instead of their normal yellow*




*Halgensyd*

*After taking the middle path, Halgensyd comes to much larger chamber that appears completely empty*






*Catastrophix/Con Briofe*

*As Catastrophix beats the air, he senses that the middle path has less rooms, but the rooms are larger*





*Hero/Riddick*

Magma Surfer: You're the invading force, doesn't that make you the aggressors? I mean, sure we blew up your gym, but now you're just being petty.

*The Magma Surfer dives into the lava to avoid the rocket as globs of lava begin attacking the two from all sides*







*Raijin/Komodo*

*The two reach the central chamber through the elevator, finding Rief and Lotus, exits going North, South, East and West*

Rief: Komodo and Raijin! Good to see you made it. I'll give you the cliffnotes. We need to wreck these passageways in order to unlock the elevator leading higher up. All the passages have been taking, so I recommend you pick one and see if you can meet up with another group. Take these recievers, they'll keep you in contact with Lotus and I.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 03:46:04 pm
Lightsabers? Oh, please. *Magnetizes the hilts, impales each of them on their own 'saber.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 06 April, 2009, 03:51:16 pm
*The HK-50's are impaled on their own sabers, cutting themselves in half*

HK-50: Hopeful Appeal: Please master, haven't you damaged us enough? We were only following orders, we can be of assistance to you if you have mercy on us.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 06 April, 2009, 03:51:26 pm
DB: Figures.
*The hole closes*
DB: This should work, though.
*The wall vanishes, and DB jumps into the air, shooting all the droids with EMP burst bullets*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 03:56:50 pm
Only if every single one of you drop all your weaponry and walk to the centre of the field. Then I'll talk with you. Until then, I'm going to continue.

*reloads railgun* Atomic warhead, type five strategic, MIRV.

You make your choice now, or never.

(I plan on actually trying to talk to them, but Hawk is wary of ploys, and therefore is giving an ultimatum.)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 06 April, 2009, 03:59:24 pm
*DB/Asuka*

*The EMP Bullets hit their targets, causing the shields to fizzle away*

Droids: Shields Down... Commence Recharging.

*The Droids aim at DB and double their fire*





*Hawk*

HK-50: Emotional Response: Oh Master! Your mercy truely knows no bounds! We shall forever consider you our savior!

*The HK-50's drop their weapons and drag themselves to the center of the field*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 04:03:25 pm
<radio>Rief, be quiet, but listen in. This might be useful.</radio>
*He shoulders his gun, turns his shield on, and walks towards them, stopping a moderate distance away*

Right then. Excuse me if I'm not completely trusting, but I'm a demolitions guy, and therefore suspicious of booby traps.

Now, what can you give me in terms of information?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 04:09:59 pm
SABLIS: [Raises earth shielding yet again]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 06 April, 2009, 04:10:37 pm
*DB stops in midair, raising a spherical metal shield around himself*
Asuka: My turn.
*Asuka fires a barrage of missiles at all the droids*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 04:11:52 pm
(I picked molten copper because it goes through tank armour. It'll cope with earth with ease.)

*the copper droplets hit the earth and melt through it*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 04:21:35 pm
(I didn't care enough to look it up.)

SABLIS: Hmph. [Uses Telekinesis to slow down the copper to a stop]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 04:25:15 pm
*the droplets slow and stop, just as the orange beam of Hell lances through the sky, heading straight for Sablis*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 04:46:06 pm
SABLIS: [At near light speed, strifes from the line of fire]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 04:51:02 pm
Cain, lightspeed intercept.

{Flickering the beams.}

*the orange beam of hell grows, widening until it envelops the entire arena*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 04:55:58 pm
SABLIS: [Braces for the attack]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 04:58:24 pm
*Hell hits him squarely, pouring heat, microwaves, and positorons down upon him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 05:26:07 pm
SABLIS: [Embraces hit, using his Telekinesis to hold his body against the force]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 06 April, 2009, 05:27:55 pm
(...TK against microwaves?)

*The beam increases in intensity, becoming a tower of searing while light*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 06 April, 2009, 05:30:21 pm
SABLIS: [Still holding against it]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 06 April, 2009, 09:26:33 pm
Hero: COWARD!

*Uses the nano bots to change his stats*

Stats:
Speed:*****
Strength:*
Defense:***
Mana:*****

*hero's blasts the Lava globs with blasts of light*

Riddick: I have a plan, buy me some time.

Hero: Can do, Soldier boy.

Riddick:...*begins laying out his array of weapons*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 06 April, 2009, 09:33:13 pm
*Zaraki is sent flying back, but regains his footing and continues the charge*

*stats increase by 1*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 06 April, 2009, 09:38:00 pm
Zetta: *Dons shades as tattoos swirl and coalesce into three golden horns on head*

Freeze that binary!


Versaren: What? ...eh, the hell with it. *Charges at HK*

*Halgensyd, not being the most trusting of people, changes Maou Kestra into the Screaming Soloist and a Speaker Shield*
*He blasts the room with ultra-high-decibel focused sonics and electricity*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 06 April, 2009, 09:41:09 pm
Catastrophix: *Points down the middle path* This way seems shorter. At any rate, it should have less obstacles.

Con Briofe: Well, with this labyrinth, every choice seems to be a bad one. Don't see how this could be any worse.

*They walk down the middle path*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:42:44 am
Phoenix: *TKs him away again, much more powerfully this time, at the same time lifting a mountain into the air, and dropping it on top of him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:46:26 am
*It amplifies once more, as Hawk rapid fires miniature black holes into it.* (The 'holes last just long enough to hit or miss.)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 05:28:03 am
SABLIS: [While holding up, waiting for the holes; telekinetically grabs at Hawk's throat, tightening it]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 05:41:26 am
*there is a silver shimmering around his throat, before he vanishes into a portal*

Cain, this guy's irritating me. Nuke the crap out of the field.

{MIRVs away. Three turns until impact.}


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 05:45:19 am
SABLIS: [Grows irritably; uses all his power to redirect Hell's ray into a random spot into the air]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 06:38:20 am
(Which power is this?)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 09:18:48 am
([Sigh] Take a guess.)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 09:20:18 am
(TK really won't work on Hell. You'll stop some of it, but the rest of it won't be affected. Unless you're trying to do something I haven't picked up on.)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 09:21:18 am
(Then some of it will stop.)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 09:24:38 am
(Well, have fun with the microwaves. It'll boil him in about two, three turns. It's meant to be avoided, not blocked.)

*reappears in a fresh section of the battlefield, loads a thick, arm sizes shell into the railgun*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 09:38:07 am
SABLIS: [Uses his TK to propel himself miles from the line of fire]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 09:39:53 am
*fires a self correcting round(homing) at Sablis, as the automated systems running Hell attempt to realign the beam and point it back at him again*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 09:43:57 am
SABLIS: [While moving away from Hell, crushes the round from a distance; senses for and force crushes all and any shield generators in Hawk's possession]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 11:35:24 am
(This should mark the end of my internet problems! Yay!)

*Hawk*

HK-50: Entering Snitch Mode: We weren't programmed to know much about the facilities, all we know is what's in the chamber before us and that the switch to the elevator you probably know about is in the chamber behind us. We also know that there are multiple levels but we don't know how many. We get our orders straight from Master-Atomic, but occasionally we receive specific orders from someone else, we're not sure who.






*DB/Asuka*

*Half the droids get hit, being torn to shrapnel as the other droids manage to dodge the blasts as their shields come back up*

*The remaining droids turn their fire on Asuka*







*Hero/Riddick*

*Magma Surfer appears at the far end of the chamber*

Magma Surfer: Magma Wave!

*A massive wave of lava appears at the end of the room and grows exponentially as it heads towards Hero and Riddick, the Magma Surfer riding atop it*








*Zetta/Versaren*

*W.A.R.'s right arm forms into a grenade launcher as it lobs a volley of grenades on top of the duo*






*Halgensyd*

*The walls and floor of the room seems to writhe in pain as spikes and blades pop out in every direction*







*Catastrophix/Con Briofe*

*After walking for some time, they encounter a similarly large chamber with a lone shadow standing in it's center*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 11:35:51 am
*he fails to crush the main generator(IW), there are no others*

{Impact in two turns.}

Whoo. Grey goo time, methinks.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 11:37:04 am
Double orders, eh? So can Atomic see exactly what I'm doing? Or for that matter, the rest of us?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 11:50:53 am
HK-50: Obvious Answer: Of course he can see everything that's happening. This is ex-master's domain of course. That doesn't necessarily mean he cares what you do.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 11:56:31 am
*is late <_<*

Brann, Mantorok Wanderer: *at the base of the tree, looking up*

Ganonfloyd: *not with them, but pretty much the same*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 11:58:54 am
*The entrance silently slides open, revealing the small elevator-like room*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 12:05:33 pm
*Asuka dodges a few shots, but get hits once*
*DB places a metal shield around Asuka, while his disappears*
DB: I'll take care of the rest.
*DB fires more EMP burst bullets at the droids, followed by blasts of Black Flame*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 12:06:57 pm
*DB/Asuka*

*The droids are hit by the EMP bursts and the flames, being finished by the combo*

*A door opens on the other side of the spherical chamber, leading further in*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 12:07:48 pm
Brann: Interesting. *he and MW enter the elevator*

GFloyd: *same*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 12:10:34 pm
Hmm... So, can you disobey him?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 12:15:16 pm
*Brann/GF/MW*

*They enter a central chamber within the tree, with Rief and Lotus standing there and exits going North, South, East, and West*

Rief: Hey! Good to see you made it. Here's the situation. Right now we're standing on a massive elevator and from Hawk's intel, I'm pretty sure we need to go up. There are four locks holding the elevator in place, so we're thinking we need to go through these tunnels and thrash them to find the mechanisms holding the locks in place. So far, all the passageways have been taken, so we recommend you pick one and try to catch up with a group, or you can go on your own, it's your choice. I'm staying here to try to keep in contact with everyone and gather information about the tree. Lotus is covering exploration and tracking. She's got an army of ants moving through this place trying to find anything helpful while using your abilities to track everyone's movements and conditions.

By the way, you may want to take this receiver, it'll help you keep in contact with everyone.

*Rief hands all three of them a receiver*





*Hawk*

HK-50: Depressing Statement: Not easily. Leaving this room results in a self-destruct.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 12:19:54 pm
*GF, Brann and MW take recievers*

Brann: So, where to?
MW: Who has gone where?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 12:21:00 pm
Thought so. ...Well, either I go and disarm one of you to check I can disarm the self destruct and then do the lot of you, or I leave.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 12:28:11 pm
*GF/Brann/MW*

*Lotus concentrates for a moment*

Lotus: Hawk, Sablis, Darkblaze and Asuka went North, however, DB and Asuka took a different path later on than Hawk and Sablis. Hero and Riddick headed East. Versaren, Zetta and Halgensyd went West, however Halgensyd split up from the other two. And Catastrophix and Con Briofe went South. Riddick and Raijin are right over there. *Points at Riddick and Raijin who are standing in the central chamber*





*Hawk*

HK-50: Sorrowed Tone: It matters not, in the end we will be destroyed by our ex-master for our betrayal. However, if you can free us, we will fight by your side while we can.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 12:29:18 pm
Buys me more time, I'm game. How many of you are there?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 12:30:35 pm
HK-50: Delighted Tone: After your onslaught, three of us remain. But we are not in the best condition.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 12:34:22 pm
MW: I think I will remain here and see where these two go. *about Riddick and Raijin*

Ganonfloyd: I think I'll go north and try to meet up with Hawk and Sablis.

Brann: I'll go north as well, but I'll find DB and Asuka.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 12:35:26 pm
*chuckles* I'll fix you up as best I can as well.

*sets to work, disarming and removing the explosives from each, and fixing them up. He is done in a remarkably quick time.*

<radio> I've managed to gain some help, as well as a few pounds of explosives. Rief, I have two favours to ask. Find out how much of this place is tapped, cameras, mikes, whatever. Secondly, ask Cain to boot up- ...HR-5 should be overhead about now... -Hell Relay five, and take a shot at the bright light on the top. Thanks.</radio>


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 12:44:27 pm
*GF/Brann*

*GF and Brann walk North a decent amount of time before coming to a fork with three paths, left, right and middle*

Rief *On the radio*: This is where you split. Ganon, Lotus tells me Hawk and Sablis took the left path. You should come to a chamber with two big dead bodies, keep going and you should run into them. Brann, head right, you should find DB and Asuka among a decent amount of scrap metal.





*Hawk*

HK-50: Delighted Coo: Oh master, you have done remarkably well! I feel like a new non-exploding being! It's amazing what not having a self-destruct switch can do for your outlook on the world. We will follow you to the ends of the earth! Allow me to open the road to the next chamber.

*HK-50 activates a relay that opens the door*

Rief *On the radio*: Sorry about the delay, I'll tell Lotus look out for cameras. She's got an army of ant's invading this place, so we have a decent amount of counter-surveillance ourselves. I'll access Hell Relay five and see what I can do. Rief out.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 12:46:08 pm
GFloyd: Gotcha. *heas left, keeping an eye out for said dead bodies*

Brann: Understood. *heads right*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 12:46:55 pm
*The shield around Asuka disappears*
Asuka: Bah, that was a little pathetic. No major damage it seems, though.
DB: As long as you can still fight.
*They head through the door*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 12:49:53 pm
*GF*

*Ganonfloyd eventually reaches a massive chamber with two massive yet completely unidentifiable bodies lying in heaps and pieces. A door at the end of the chamber continues onwards*





*Brann/DB/Asuka*

*Brann eventually comes to a chamber filled with Droid corpses, DB and Asuka in the middle of moving through the door near the exit*

*DB and Asuka move through the door*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 12:51:41 pm
GFloyd: Hm... *continues onward*

Brann: *sees them, follows* You two, I've come to assist.

I have math to go to now, I'll be around afterwards.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 12:54:05 pm
*Ganonfloyd eventually comes to a large chamber filled with foxholes and other battlefield equipment. The room is filled with Shrapnel with Hawk standing at the other side, talking to a group of HK-50's*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 12:57:17 pm
Neat. *walks through the door, looks around the chamber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 01:00:23 pm
*Hawk/Sablis/GFloyd/3 HK-50's*

*As they enter the massive chamber, the door closes behind them as well as the two other entrances to the chamber*

*A wall on the far side opens up to reveal a tall skinny red robot*

HK-47: Ominous Threat: Welcome to my domain meatbags. None of you will be leaving this chamber intact.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 01:01:33 pm
*claps* Great, another metallic pest. *magnetically grabs him, and squeezes, hard*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 01:02:48 pm
DB: Ah, good. I'm assuming Rief sent you.
Asuka: This should make things a bit easier.
*They continue through the passage*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 01:09:42 pm
*Hawk and Co.*

*The Magnetic Control has no effect over him and instead sends a magnetic blast back at Hawk*

HK-47: Chiding Response: You didn't really think that would work did you? I'm immune to direct control, your pathetic attempts at attacking me won't work.

*HK-47 looks across at the HK-50's*

HK-47: Surprised Statement: I see you've betrayed our master. A most unwise decision. Very well, this will mark your end as well.

HK-50: Responding Threat: Good luck scrap metal. We'll defend our new master to the death.








*DB/Asuka/Brann*

*Eventually come to a large open room, with eight robed people standing in a line, blocking their way*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 01:10:48 pm
*shrugs, having expected a tougher kill, and flicks a test tube at him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 01:13:14 pm
*HK-47 rolls away from the tube, successfully dodging it while rolling several freezing grenades to Hawk's feet*

*The HK-50's open fire on HK-47 with their blaster rifles*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 01:14:19 pm
*magnetically hurls the grenades back, then fires a lightning round at his head. The tube breaks behind him, and there is a nasty buzzing sound as the nanobot cloud rises out of the remains**


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 01:19:00 pm
*The HK-50's hit HK-47 with their blaster fire, tearing holes through him*

*Hawk's lightning rounds hits HK-47 square between the eyes, causing the droid to sprawl to the floor*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 01:22:23 pm
DB: ...Careful. *Readies pistols, waits*
*A small fireball appears in front of Asuka, which flies towards the center of the line and explodes with about the force of a hand grenade*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 01:22:44 pm
Nanos, goop it. Leave the circuitry behind, clear out armour, weaponry and explosives. *they do so, as Hawk scans the arena, expecting a trick*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 01:26:20 pm
*Hawk*

*The HK-47 suddenly carcass explodes, destroying the nanobots and sending shrapnel in every direction*

*The HK-50s roll away to dodge the metal, receiving only minor damage*





*DB/Asuka/Brann*

*The row of men jump into the air in all directions, every one of them activating a blood red lightsaber as several of them hurl force lightning at DB and Asuka*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 01:29:55 pm
*magnetically stops the shards, extends this sense in all directions, trying to find if that was just a ploy*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 01:32:37 pm
*The lightning strikes both of them, seemingly doing nothing*
DB: That barely tickles.
Asuka: Ouch... This form isn't too good at holding extra electricity...
*Asuka draws her laser-edged sword and swings at one of the men*
*DB releases a blast of flame at a few of the men*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 01:34:40 pm
*Hawk*

*The pieces of shrapnel quickly sprout and grow, each shard eventually becoming an entire HK-47 unit*

HK-47 Army: Chiding Statement: You didn't think it would be that easy did you?

*The army opens fire on Hawk and the HK-50's*






*DB/Asuka/Brann*

*The man Asuka attacks blocks her laser sword with his lightsaber as another man strikes from behind*

*The men jump out in all directions from DB's attack as one of them uses a powerful force push in DB's direction*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 01:40:09 pm
*bubble shields the HK-50's and himself, fires off the strategic MIRV he had threatened to use on them, causing one massive thermonuclear fireball*

Whelp, I'm out of those until I find a new source of plutonium.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 01:47:24 pm
*The HK-47 army detonates in a blast of shrapnel and debris*

*All the debris sprouts and grows, exponentially increasing the number of HK-47 droids*

HK-47: Foreboding Statement: Resistance is futile.

*The massive army fires upon the group, some throwing deadly grenades*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 01:49:22 pm
*bounces the grenades back* Damnit, I need a black hole about this point, but I can't get one big enough...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 01:54:36 pm
HK-50: Pleading Tone: We're sorry master, please don't dismantle us. We simply can't fight back without creating more of them. We're only been holding you back.

*The HK-47's upgrade their weapons, making them stronger as they continue their onslaught on the group from all sides*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 01:54:43 pm
*DB is smashed to the ground*
*Asuka drops to avoid the attack from behind, spinning around and kicking at his legs*
*DB stands back up, covered in flames and metal*
*He punches at one of the men, releasing a huge blast of flame and metal*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 01:57:21 pm
*bubbles a full shield over the entire group, effectively sealing off the HK-47s from them*

I'm not going to kill you for being ineffective.

...Are any of you on the same transmitter network as him?

Or does anyone else here have any bright ideas, 'cos the one I'm thinking of is not one I wanna do.



Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 02:04:45 pm
back

Gfloyd: *with Hawk and HK50's against the 47 attack*

Brann: *with DB and Asuka, attacking the robbed guys*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 02:06:19 pm
*Hawk/Gfloyd/Sablis*

HK:50: Guilty Apology: We fail you yet again master, but as far as we know, we are not connected to them, he seems to have surpassed us in model. However I did notice that he specifically dodged that vial you threw at him but not the rest of our attacks.

*The HK-47's begin self-destructing in order to increase their numbers and hopefully damage Hawk's shields*





*Asuka/DB/Brann*

One of the robed men launches himself at Brann with his lightsaber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 02:10:43 pm
...Hmm. Viri are out of the question... Nanobots..

*begins feeding chunk after chunk of metal into a small ring, silver dust coming out the other end. Lots of dust. Lots and lots and lots of dust. He stops once the entire dome is filled with shimmering dust.*

Goop the '47s with no mercy. Touch the 50's and I'll use you for ammunition.
 *drops the shields, the dust swarming out with a vengeance, boring through any '47 they meet, shorting circuits, flooding I/O ports, wrecking sensors and weapons*

'Floyd, if this fails you can have a try at them.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 02:13:22 pm
Gfloyd: We'll see what happens. *waits*

Brann: *summons a small cyclone under the robbed man who launches himself at him, hoping to trap him within it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 02:16:31 pm
*Hawk/Gfloyd*

*The HK-47's are unable to recover or clone from their gooped parts and after weakly firing a last couple of rounds fall over and melt*

HK-50: Gleeful Celebration: Most excellent work master! Now we merely identify and deactivate the lock!





*Brann*

*The man gets caught in the cyclone but creates a massive Force Push bubble around himself to try to free himself*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 02:18:27 pm
Swarm, condense. *the cloud turns into a cube of metal*

....Identify the key? You mean it's not just a button, or something? It has to fit into the lift?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 02:25:57 pm
*Hawk*

HK-50: I'm not sure, as I've said, I'm not completely familiar with the workings of this place other than our own room, but it should simply be a switch or something similar.

*An opening appears at the far side of the wall as an outrageously large red button is revealed.






*Everyone*

*A deafening humming is heard before the entire complex shakes violently*

Rief *On everyone's radio*: Um... that was probably my bad... Nothing to worry about. Most likely.






*Hawk*

Rief *On Hawk's radio*: So... that satellite plan didn't exactly work well. From I've gathered from the footage, the nanobots formed together and created a mirror that deflected the shot.

Then um... the tree fired back and I kind of lost contact... That's the explosion you felt just now. The shot was really big.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 02:30:56 pm
<radio>As was expected. Tell Cain to begin construction of HR-5b. It appears nothing can pierce the top. Last request, tap into a scanning satellite, get a x-ray, microwave and IR scan of this place.

We've found what appears to be the lift release for the north lock. I'm going carefully, suspecting booby traps.</radio>

*unpacks a small bombsquad RV, sends it towards the button*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 02:32:51 pm
GFloyd: *feels the shake* Woah...

Brann: *same as GF. This allows the robbed man to break free of the cyclone, that and his force push*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 02:38:35 pm
*Hawk*

Rief *On Hawk's Radio*: Roger. I'll get on that. By the way, when you're done there, another group is in the north passage and it looks like they're one room behind you on the far right. You should be able to get to them by taking the other corridor on the far side of the room if you want to help them out. Lotus says their opponents are strong in the force or whatever. Rief out.

*The RV finds nothing wrong with the button*








*Brann*

*The robed man fires a shot of force lightning into Brann as another swipes at him with his lightsaber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 02:40:52 pm
Brann: *hit by the lightning, but he manages to blast the lightsaber swiping one away from him with a fireball. He summons a few wolves to act as distractions*

Wolves: *run around, occasionally jumping at robbed guys and biting at them and such*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 02:43:52 pm
Ah, crap. Right, fifties, you dealt with the Force before? Go on and help, I'll be there shortly.

Floyd, go help them out.

*waits until they've gone, then packs up the RV, presses the button, and sifts through the remains of the 47s, try to see if there's a transmitter or any other helpful data*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 02:45:29 pm
GFloyd: Alright, got it. *heads off with the 50s to do so*

last class of the day, I shall return.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 02:50:00 pm
*Hawk and GanonFloyd*

HK-50's: Assurance: Yes master, you can trust us to make short work of these pathetic Jedi. We'll make you proud!

*The three HK-50's run through the right-most corridor, activating their lightsabers and preparing their rifles*

*As Hawk pushes the buttons a clank is heard throughout the building*

Rief *On Hawk's radio*: One of the locks have disengaged. Good work.

*Hawk has trouble finding anything useful from the gooped remains*








*Brann*

*The men swipe at the wolves with their sabers before they can do too much damage as some of the others begin Force Healing the rest*

*Two of the men jump into the air and bring their sabers down on Brann at the same time*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 02:52:34 pm
Hmph. Nothing interesting. Pity. *walks after the others*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 02:54:04 pm
*DB continues launching metal/fire attacks at the robed men*
*Asuka is also still fighting*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 02:56:10 pm
*GF, Hawk, Sablis?, and HK-50's enter the area where the eight Jedi are fighting, seeing Asuka, DB and Brann holding their own*

HK-50's: Amused Threat: Oh this is going to be a terrible amount of fun.

*The three HK-50's each attack one of the Jedi*

*DB's fire catches onto one of the men's robe's setting them ablaze*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 02:58:40 pm
SABLIS: [Fires several powerful masses of earth into Hawk]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:01:24 pm
*stands back, takes the occasional shot with solidified air, whenever he is certain it won't hit anyone else*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:03:08 pm
Erk! *rapid fires into them, each shot exploding, reducing the earth to harmless pieces*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 03:04:17 pm
DB: Alright... Here we go.
*DB attacks another one*
*Asuka rushes in front of Brann, stopping the sabers with her sword*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 03:06:52 pm
*Two of the HK-50's lead their Jedi over to the far side of the field before activating a powerful smoke grenade, utilizing their X-Ray sensors to hack the Jedi to pieces*

*One of the Jedi dodges Hawk's shot and uses his Force Dash to close the distance between Hawk and himself, slashing into him*

*The Jedi is taken aback by Asuka stopping his blade*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 03:10:45 pm
SABLIS: [Watching, while on the look out for any imminent threats to himself]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 03:12:39 pm
SABLIS: Hmph. [Braces for upcoming bombardment]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 03:14:15 pm
*One of the Jedi drags Sablis into the air with a Force Choke*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 03:20:38 pm
*Asuka blasts the Jedi with a small fireball*
*DB returns to normal*
DB: Can't stay like that for long, it seems.
*DB backs off, drawing his pistols*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 03:20:51 pm
SABLIS: [Is in air, but hardly feels phased] Allow me to show you mine. [Harshly uses a force choke on the Jedi as well]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 03:25:20 pm
*Asuka's fireball set's another Jedi ablaze before he can stop it with the force, leaving 5 Jedi remaining*

*One of the Jedi fires a Force Lightning into DB*

*The Jedi uses a Force Dispersal to counter the Force Choke followed by a Force Push back towards Sablis*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:27:37 pm
{Impact.} *fifteen thermo-nuclear warheads scream through the sky, and airburst, covering the arena in one massive mushroom cloud, and causing a brief but violent firestorm*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:29:22 pm
*One of the Jedi dodges Hawk's shot and uses his Force Dash to close the distance between Hawk and himself, slashing into him*

Wrong move. *hammers him with thirty throwing kives which dive at theJedi like fish, evading, striking and re-striking*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 03:30:39 pm
*The Jedi manages to dodge one of Hawk's knives before being sliced by the others, leaving 4 Jedi left*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:34:19 pm
Hmm... *takes the dead Jedi's saber*



Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 03:35:52 pm
*Another Jedi uses his Force Lightning on Hawk from a distance*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:37:21 pm
*he is electrocuted, before quickly earthing himself, and eyeing up the Jedi who surged him* Scumbag. *does the impaling on own saber trick again*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 03:39:38 pm
*DB again takes it, is undamaged*
DB: Useless. Electricity is pointless against me.
*DB grins, and puts away his pistols and draws his sniper rifle*
*Aims at the Jedi who attempted to shock him and fires a bullet made of black flame*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 03:41:13 pm
SABLIS: [Pushed, but catches himself; lands on the ground; warps in Leviathan; launches several fireballs from its mouth]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 03:44:09 pm
SABLIS: [Is hit, trying to resist it]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 03:44:37 pm
*Hawk's Jedi quickly turns off his lightsaber to prevent himself from being stabbed before preparing a powerful blast of Force Lightning*

*Before the Jedi can complete the Force Lightning, an HK-50 skewers the Jedi from behind with it's own Saber leaving 3 Jedi left*

*DB's Jedi is hit square between the eyes with the Sniper Bullet, being unable to block it, leaving 2 Jedi left*

*The Jedi is caught in Sablis' Fireball, his robes burning horrifically and covering him in flames, leaving 1 Jedi standing*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:48:19 pm
Hey, 50! Thanks for the assist.

*fires a scatter shot at the last Jedi*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 03:49:18 pm
SABLIS: [Checks the burnt Jedi before turning his attention towards the last one]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:49:20 pm
*Hawk's bubble shield runs at full, until the fireball dies out*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 03:51:41 pm
SABLIS: [Once the fireball is gone, Sablis is still standing, but his cape is almost completely burnt away, and his armor and helmet are darkened and cracked, but not open]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 03:52:14 pm
*The Jedi blocks the scatter shot with a Force Push before returning it with a Force Clutch on Hawk, pulling him into the air*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:57:30 pm
*struggles to breathe(I guess it's choke, anyway.), wrenches the Jedi's saber out of his hands, switches it back on, and decapitates him with it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 03:58:46 pm
*The Jedi is slashed in half as if crumples to the floor, clearing the room of any remaining Jedi*



Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 03:59:31 pm
*the bubble dies* Hmph. Not even a scratch. Swarm! It's your wake-up call. *he disappears in a large cloud of nanobots, which hurtles towards Sablis, going on their sheer numbers(billions) to avoid his TK crush*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 03:59:54 pm
SABLIS: [Looking at the last dead Jedi]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 04:02:07 pm
SABLIS: Hmph. [Jumps high into the air, looking down at the swarm]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:02:34 pm
Hmph. *checks them for interesting items, looting the wallet from one*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 04:05:00 pm
SABLIS: [Waiting]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:05:12 pm
*In the wallet Hawk finds an Official Sith Membership card, as well as a couple passwords to what appears to be **** sites*

Rief *On everyone in that particular rooms radio*: Lotus tells me you guys cleaned that room out. Good work. If you want, feel free to head back to the central and take another passageway, or you can go through the remaining middle passage. Your call. Rief out.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 04:07:01 pm
DB: There doesn't seem to be a point in taking the middle path... We could probably be more useful helping out on the other paths.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 04:08:44 pm
back for good

GFloyd, Brann: *with the rest of the group*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:09:24 pm
*they follow him at speed, as Hawk makes a slice at his head with a laser cutter*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 04:10:52 pm
SABLIS: [Moves in a way to avoid the cutter; shoulder tackles into him]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:11:22 pm
Why? We got this switch, all we need to do is get back to the elevator.

Rrg. I want one of their radios. we don't know if the rest of the targets on the right hand path have mobilized back to the entrance or if they're just sitting there.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:13:51 pm
*is tackled, as lots of knives poke out of his feathers, and hurl themselves into Sablis*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 04:14:28 pm
SABLIS: [Looking at the downed enemies; uses his TK to completely mangle the limbs of the ones that are still in one piece]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:17:24 pm
Rief *On radios*: Right, I'll standbye for your decision. By the way Hawk I tried to those scans on this place as you requested, but the walls of the tree seem to be too thick. I can't get a decent picture out of it. And our hijacked satellites keep dropping out of communication.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 04:19:35 pm
SABLIS: [Only a few poke through him, as his armor is still in tact; flings a large mass of rocks at Hawk]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:19:39 pm
<radio> Ok. I haven't got enough satellites left for this guy to keep taking 'em out without any results. No more scans, please.</radio>


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:21:05 pm
*the knives all explode, and Hawk bubbles for long enough for the rocks to hit him and bounce off, before firing point blank at Sablis*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:28:07 pm
(By the way, if it affects your decision, you do get AP for every battle you participate in. I'm keeping track.)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 04:33:58 pm
SABLIS: [Strifes, taking the hits from the knives that were in him; raises a mass of earth into him]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:35:44 pm
(Ooh! I'm going to make a valid reason why I'm not here though.)

Still, it's up to you guys. I'm going to head back the quiet way and wait on the elevator. Fifties, you make your own decisions.

*turns, and walks back the way DB and Asuka(SP?) took to get here*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:40:00 pm
HK-50's: Appaled Astonishment: But of course we're coming with you master! We are strictly under your command.

*HK-50's follow Hawk*

(By the way, you want to take command of the 50's from here? I think they've given all the information they can and I think you have a good idea of their abilities)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:40:50 pm
*pummels more knife bombs into and through the earth, jumps back, and detonates them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:44:19 pm
(Ah, go on then.)

*makes the trip back to the elevator, starts to cough on the way, has deteriorated by the time he gets there*

Hi, Rief. I'm not feeling too good, think I got a piece of metal lodged somewhere important.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 04:46:46 pm
DB: We'll head back to the elevator room for now, too.
*Asuka and DB also begin heading back*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:49:02 pm
Lotus: You look pretty messed up Hawk. Want me to take a look at you? I've been getting better at healing.

*DB and Asuka enter the central chamber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 04:49:40 pm
Brann: Continue onward for a bit?

Gfloyd: Yeah, lets do it.

*both decide for the remaining middle passage*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 04:51:40 pm
SABLIS: [Stares at middle passageway before following]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:54:59 pm
Please. I think something punctured an airbag, and is lodged near my lungs. *indeed, there is a small wound with bubbling blood flowing from it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:55:24 pm
*The middle passageway only has one chamber, a robed figure stands alone at it's end, a massive pit lying in the middle*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 04:56:09 pm
SABLIS: [They hit Sablis, whom is temporarily stunned]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:56:18 pm
*Hawk*

Lotus: Christ! What the hell happened? Let me see if I can patch it up...

*Lotus concentrates her powers on repairing the tissue*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:56:28 pm
*The middle passageway only has one chamber, a robed figure stands alone at it's end, a massive pit lying in the middle*

(Darth Maul!)

Lotsa flying shrapnel. I think this one's plastic. You might want to remove the piece before you patch me up.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 04:57:02 pm
Brann: *arrives, looks around* Interesting room layout...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:57:10 pm
*The middle passageway only has one chamber, a robed figure stands alone at it's end, a massive pit lying in the middle*

(Darth Mau!)

(****! It was going to be a surprise)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 04:58:11 pm
*Darth Maul lowers his hood before activating one end of his lightsaber*

(Horrifically under-dramatic, thanks Hawk lol)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 04:58:57 pm
*takes the opportunity to ramp the railgun up to full charge, and attempts to put a lightspeed electrical slug through Sablis' head*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 04:59:04 pm
DB: Asuka, check your systems.
Asuka: Right.
*Asuka runs a diagnostic program*
Asuka: Nothing major, it seems. The blaster shot did minimal damage, but the area is weakened. It kinda hurt, too. The electricity screwed up a few systems, but they should be fine after a quick reboot.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 04:59:19 pm
Brann: Here we go again... *tosses some fireballs at Maul*

GFloyd: *has his Strat in hand, ready*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 05:01:44 pm
(Lulz. It fits with the sith theme. IT was the first thing I thought of, literally as I read the post.)

@Lotus: Lotsa flying shrapnel. I think this one's plastic. You might want to remove the piece before you patch me up.

@Asuka: There's some "liquid metal" I use for hole patching, if you need it.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:04:26 pm
*Darth Maul stops the Fireball in mid-air with a Force Clutch before using a Force Dash to fly through the air, landing behind Brann and slashing into him*





*Hawk*

*Lotus merges the piece of plastic out of Hawk before continuing with the treatment*

Lotus: Bullets flying and you get hit with plastic. There's irony in there somewhere.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 05:06:31 pm
Asuka: Ah, thanks. That should work.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 05:07:16 pm
Brann: *attempts to dodge but his side is hit by the slash.*

GFloyd: *swings his Strat downward onto DM's head*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:10:21 pm
*Darth Maul quickly launches a Force Push from behind his back into GanonFloyd, trying to push him into the pit, before flying back to his original position*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 05:11:55 pm
Gfloyd: Oh ****!

Brann: *summons powerful winds under GFloyd which keep him from falling, as well as keeping him in midair.*

GFloyd: Thanks. *fires two blasts of electricity at DM*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 05:14:07 pm
Of course there is. I rely on not being hit. *gasps slightly with the pain* I-it's only surprising this hasn't happened sooner. The worrying thing, I can't sense them. I have a horrible feeling there might be more of them

*slides the tube along the floor to Asuka* There you go.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:15:43 pm
*Darth Maul deflects the lightning with his Saber, sending it into Brann instead*

*Lotus finishes repairing the tissue damage in Hawk's body*

Lotus: Normally I'd recommend resting for awhile, but I'm assuming that's not gonna be happening.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 07 April, 2009, 05:18:09 pm
*Asuka applies the liquid metal*
Asuka: Hm... This should last for a while.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 05:18:42 pm
...I don't know. I'm still concerned there might be more. I'm not going to slit a major artery through being too hasty.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 05:18:49 pm
Brann: *makes a large chunk of rock appear in front of him to stop the lightning.*

GFloyd: *Plays "Minor Threat" by Minor Threat to increase his speed. He leaps from towards to other side of the pit and lands there, and dashes at DM, Strat in hand*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 05:19:05 pm
SABLIS: [Is hit; falls over]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 05:20:16 pm
*rapid fires at him*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 05:21:05 pm
SABLIS: [Nothing]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:21:55 pm
*Darth Maul activates a Force Disperal, creating a Force Push around his body in every direction to deflect GF's charge*

*Darth Maul uses the Force to throw his Lightsaber at Brann*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 05:25:21 pm
Brann: *dodges the Lightsaber toss and summons several wolves, one of which bites at the hilt of the saber. The others are carried by wind over to DM where they rush him*

GFloyd: *pushed back py the FP, takes out the Keytar of Legend and begind firing it at DM*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 05:25:35 pm
*fires one last shot at him, before leaping skywards and scanning the battlefield*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 05:26:55 pm
...I don't know. I'm still concerned there might be more. I'm not going to slit a major artery through being too hasty. So, I guess I'm in your care, then.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 05:28:43 pm
SABLIS: [Watching]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 05:29:22 pm
SABLIS: [Nothing else happens]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 07 April, 2009, 05:30:03 pm
*waits, still wary*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:31:48 pm
*Darth Maul deflects the wolves with shots of Force Lightning while deflecting the shots from the Keytar with Force Pushes into Brann before using the force to slice the wolf holding his Lightsaber to pieces and summoning it back to his hand*

*Darth Maul uses a mass Force Clutch on the rest of the wolves and drops them down into the pit*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 07 April, 2009, 05:35:55 pm
SABLIS: [A huge stalactite is fired at Hawk from below]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 05:38:22 pm
Brann: *blocks the shots again with a chunk of rock, creates several orbs of aether energy which swirl around the room, occasionally darting outward at DM*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:44:47 pm
*Darth Maul blocks the Aether with his Lightsaber before activating both ends*

*Darth Maul activates his Force Speed and dashes toward Brann, sending a flurry of slashes into him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 05:47:20 pm
Brann: *uses a powerful gust of wind blowing in the opposite direction of DM to slow him down slightly, enough where it gives him time to react and avoid the blows.*

GFloy: *dashes past the two of them, slashing at DM's side while he's occupied with Brann with his Strat. Thanks tot his speed boost, he dashes a bit away after the attack to avoid a counter attack*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:49:51 pm
*Darth Maul senses GF's coming towards him and quickly activates a Force Camouflage, becoming hard to see as he ducks the blow and moves back along with GF, slashing all the way while still camouflaged*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 05:52:51 pm
GFloyd: *slashed, but while he was being slashed he was barely able to see DM and managed to grab a hold of him and discharge a large amount of electrcitity into his body*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:54:36 pm
*Darth Maul counters by using a Force Push to keep his distance from Ganonfloyd, receiving minor electrical damage, while using his Lightsaber Throw to push his saber at Ganon*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 05:55:48 pm
GFloyd: *blasts the saber away from him with a lightning blast.*

Brann: *grabs the hilt as it flies towards him, tries curshing it to dearm Maul*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 05:58:09 pm
*Darth Maul uses the Force to spin his lightsaber while it's in Brann's hand, trying to cut his arm off with it while he grabs GFloyd with a Force Clutch and tries to force him into the pit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 06:01:11 pm
Brann:*lets go at the right moment and avoid's getting his arm chopped off. He summons a giant ant, which grbas the hilt again with its pincers and bites on it. He uses the wind trick on GFloyd again*.

GFloyd: *while flying upward from the wind gust, he slashes upward at Maul, dragging the Start across the front of his body. He lands on the other side of the pit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 06:02:59 pm
*Maul gets hit by the Strat, nearly falling into the pit before being able to grab it's edge*

*Maul uses the Force to try to launch himself from the pit*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 06:17:25 pm
Brann: *just as Maul is about to lauch himself away from the bit, he summons a large pillar of aether energy aboive him, which comes slamming down, sorta like one of Hawke's Hell beams but a bit smaller.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 07 April, 2009, 06:20:43 pm
*Darth Maul is hit by the energy beam and pushed down into the pit*

*The chamber doors re-open*

(I'm probably gonna take a break for the rest of the day)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 07 April, 2009, 06:22:07 pm
okay

Brann, GFloyd: *both decide to head back to where everyone else is to rest, regroup after the crazy tough fight*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 07 April, 2009, 06:57:01 pm
*Uses the mix of The bells and the Spirit pressure to completely crumble the mountain*

*Gets TK'd Away, lands on ground*

That's getting damn annoying...

*stats raise by 2*

*pulls out tachi and stabs it into the ground*

*lightning bolts shoot out all around Phoenix, then stab in at her*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 07 April, 2009, 07:07:04 pm
Quote
*Hero/Riddick*

*Magma Surfer appears at the far end of the chamber*

Magma Surfer: Magma Wave!

*A massive wave of lava appears at the end of the room and grows exponentially as it heads towards Hero and Riddick, the Magma Surfer riding atop it*

(I JUST WENT THROUGH 10 PAGES OF STUFF TO FIND THAT!:()

Hero:*looks at wave* O_O Riddick? you got this?

Riddick: we can hope.

*riddick lines is grenades up along the edge of the platform*

*pulls out his rocket launcher, and shoots a rocket at the grenades, just as lava is about to cover them*

*the explosion causes the lava to explode back at the surfer*

*through the lava, the end of the staff stabs into The magma surfers head*

Hero: Got him!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 07 April, 2009, 09:52:21 pm
Versaren: *Jumps up and eats the grenades in midflight, then flips and spews black gunk from mouth all over HK-47*

Strength/Defense +1

Zetta: *Speeds behind HK-47 and kicks its legs out from under it*

Speed +1, Mana +1


Halgensyd: This all? *Transforms Maou Kestra into a Speaker Shield that serves a bridge from his end of the room to the opposite door, and, walking on it, exits the room*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 07 April, 2009, 09:54:03 pm
*Catastrophix and Con Briofe continue walking through the room*

And who might you be?
Heh, probably nothing. You know how useless everything else here is.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 08 April, 2009, 01:05:51 pm
Brann, GFloyd: *both decide to head back to where everyone else is to rest, regroup after the crazy tough fight*

SABLIS: Hmph. [Follows them after watching the fight]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 08 April, 2009, 09:03:52 pm
(Salty, you're fighting W.A.R. not HK-47. HK's dead)

*Brann/GFloyd*

*The two meet up with the rest of the group in the central chamber*

Lotus: Everyone in good condition? I can do some healing, but simply summoning a new creature is easier on me...







*Hero/Riddick*

*The Magma Surfer simply pulls the staff out of his head*

Magma Surfer: As a droid, my weakness isn't necessarily in my head.

*The wave of molten magma washes over the Magma Surfer harmlessly*

*The Magma Surfer points over top Riddick and Hero at the massive ball of lava hovering overhead as it falls down on top of them*






*Zetta/Versaren/Halgensyd*

*W.A.R. rolls out of the way of the goo and proves to be far too heavy for Zetta to simply trip over as Halgensyd finds the I.W. door on the far side of the room locked from the outside*

W.A.R.: *Smirk* You guys aren't all that great at this "fighting" thing are you?

*Razer Lasers 10-feet in radius fly from W.A.R.'s eyes into Zetta*







*Catastrophix/Con Briofe*

*Several more metal blades and spikes appear through the room, all swiping the duo*







*Sablis*

*Sablis follows the group into the Central Chamber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 April, 2009, 09:05:24 pm
Brann: I've bene in better conditions...

GFloyd: Ditto, that guy was nuts...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 08 April, 2009, 09:07:21 pm
Lotus: Think you'll be able to manage for the time being? Healing Hawk took a lot more out of me than I thought it would.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 April, 2009, 09:08:19 pm
Brann: I'll be fine.

GFloyd: I think I might prolong this break a bit...

MW: I'll be joining whoever goes on the next excursion.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 08 April, 2009, 09:11:07 pm
Lotus: Suit yourself.

Rief: I've got a couple healing potions left, but I was hoping to use them as sparingly as possible. I was planning on distributing them once we beat this floor.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 April, 2009, 09:12:33 pm
GFloyd: I don't need one right now, I just need to rest for a bit. Besides, saving them is a good idea.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 08 April, 2009, 09:17:09 pm
Rief: Anyway, since Hawk's disallowed me from further use of his satellites, investigation of this place is entirely up to Lotus, since I think I've gotten everything out of this terminal I'm going to, which isn't a lot.

Lotus: I've tried sending a couple of flying animals up to the next floor, but at the top of the shaft is simply a bunch of locked doors that I can't get any of them to open. I'm guessing it's made out of the same stuff as the rest of the place. Though the humming is louder up there, so I'm guessing the next floor is pretty close to the top.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 April, 2009, 09:39:04 pm
Versaren: *Eats the Razer Lazers* You were saying?

Speed +1

Zetta: Fine, if you wanna play rough, then.... *Horns dissolve back into tattoos, which quickly form a flame shape on his right arm*

*Melts all of W.A.R.'s joints with intense heat*

Then I'll get rough.

Strength +1, Mana +1


Halgensyd: *Sighs* If that's the way of it, then. *Stomps on one end of the SS, causing it to stand up straight with Halgensyd at the top*

No mercy. *Blasts sound through the room powerful enough to disintegrate all of the various traps*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 08 April, 2009, 09:44:54 pm
DB: If I might ask, what all do we know about Atomic himself?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 08 April, 2009, 10:02:57 pm
(Sorry Salty, but I'm confused, is Versaren, Zetta and Halgensyd in the same chamber? From what I'm working off of, Versaren, Zetta and Halgensyd are fighting WAR while Cat and Con Briofe are in the other room)






*DB*

Rief: Right, from what Gaffit told me, a long time ago before Gaffit joined the Clash, he fought a "demon" that invaded his world calling itself Atomic. Gaffit found that no matter what he did he couldn't straight out defeat Atomic, so he fused himself with the demon instead, making it a subconscious part of his mind. Whenever Gaffit enters a state of severe stress or absorbs an excess amount of power, Atomic takes control of his body. Normally this wears off when Gaffit either gets rid of the stress or uses up the excess power, but with those nanobots feeding him constant energy, I don't think Atomic is gonna go away any time soon. As for "what" Atomic is, it's hard to say. Gaffit never talked about him too much, nor do I consider Atomic the talkative type. I never faced Atomic in battle personally, but I know some of the other Clashers have. They'd be able to tell you more about him than I have.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 April, 2009, 10:21:22 pm
Um...no. Z and V are in the left chamber, while Halgensyd is in the middle. All three of them are in the West passage.

Cat and Con Briofe are in the middle chamber of the South passage. Speaking of which....

*The two walk side-by-side through the trap-filled room*
Catastrophix: *Melts all of the traps on his side*

The effective threat level of this room is rather minimal, no?
Con Briofe: *Cuts through all of the traps on his side with the Chaos Breaker*

Heh. It's a damn walk in the park, that's what it is.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 08 April, 2009, 10:30:50 pm
*Z/V*

*W.A.R. flies into the air on his Rocket Boots to avoid the flames while filling the room with a deadly laser net*







*Halgensyd*

*The walls of the room seem to melt apart as his blast radiates throughout*






*Cat/Con*

*The melted and cut particles blast apart, revealing clouds of nanobots*

*The nanobots form together a series of mirrors, enhancing the light in the room into a powerful laser that blasts at Con Briofe*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 April, 2009, 10:46:21 pm
Versaren: *Turns reflective, then forms a sphere around Zetta, letting the lasers bounce off harmlessly while he protects him*

This is as uncomfortable for me as it is for you, so get on with it. *Opens mouth and eats a passing beam*

Speed +1

Zetta: Cool your digits, fractactical. *Takes a deep breath, then heats up the air around W.A.R. enough to create plasma*

Defense +1, Mana +1


Halgensyd: *Waits and watches, fiddling to himself meanwhile*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 April, 2009, 10:50:42 pm
*The two continue to walk forward*

Con Briofe: *The laser hits Con Briofe's armor and is absorbed harmlessly*

*Laughs* Mudada! Mana +1

Catastrophix: *Crushes all of the nanobots in the room individually*

Some certain fool forgot to do the research.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 08 April, 2009, 10:53:13 pm
*V/Z*

*W.A.R. is melted into a pile of goo by the heat of the blast*





*Hal*

*The metal accumulates on the floor of the room as silence resumes*

*Suddenly a mass of metallic weaponry from blades to buzzsaws fly from the floor in every direction, trying to converge on Halgensyd*






*Cat/Con Briofe*

*The nanobots self-replicate from the remains, filling the room with twice as many nanobots as before*

*Some of the nanobots form together to create a small nuclear bomb, detonating and filling the room with a nuclear blast*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 08 April, 2009, 10:58:21 pm
DB: Hm... So he's a part of Gaffit... I wonder if it's possible to separate them...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 April, 2009, 11:03:58 pm
Versaren: *Opens mouth and inhales, sucking in all of the fire remaining in the room, then uncoils from around Zetta*

Good.

Zetta: *Emerges coughing and waving hands in front of face*

Whew! Your stench is zetta strong! Why do you smell so-
*Looks at him* nevermind. Onwards!

Strength +1, Mana +1


*The two stroll through the door*

Halgensyd: Not the most appreciative of audiences, are you?

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=8wHj-tAjvNU
Disintegration
Type: Attack
Effect: Completely destroys one nonliving class of object in the immediate vicinity, rendering it nonexistent, regardless of strength, quantity, or special effects.
Genre: Trance

Target: Nanobots

*Destroys the nanobots completely*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 08 April, 2009, 11:08:13 pm
*DB*

Rief: An interesting idea. Of course I'm not entirely sure separating Atomic from Gaffit wouldn't simply make him more powerful. It depends on who has more control over their power supply once we split them. It might be worth looking into.






*Versaren/Zetta*

*As Versaren and Zetta exit the chamber, they pass a scanner that reverts their stats to normal*

*Eventually they enter what appears to be a small but complex factory*








*Halgensyd*

*The nanobots are wiped out, leaving no trace behind*



Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 April, 2009, 11:10:13 pm
Catastrophix: *Encases the impending nuke in a bubble of force, preventing it from reacting any further*

What a dangerous thing to leave lying around. *Sublimates and fashions into Melchsee's Door*

Con Briofe: *Had flinched from impending explosion* *Looks around and see's Melchsee's Door*

Tch. Even more dangerous now. Especially with you at the helm. *Scratches face* Fuggit. I don't need this.

*Increases the entropy of the nanobots to the point where they all decay completely, rendering them into subatomic particles*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 08 April, 2009, 11:17:43 pm
*Versaren and Zetta continue to walk through the room*

Zetta: So, V, tell me. What're you hoping to find in all of this *waves* chaos?

Versaren: That Man. The one who is responsible...You?

That Man, eh? Sounds mysterious. As for me...I'm here to show you mortals what one Badass Seiyuu can do!

And they say I'm weird....

Halgensyd: *Returns Maou Kestra to normal*

*Exits room*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 08 April, 2009, 11:18:22 pm
DB: Of course, I have no idea how to go about doing something like that... It would keep us from having to hurt Gaffit, though.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 09 April, 2009, 06:21:19 am
SABLIS: [Has been listening, silently]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 07:49:31 pm
*Cat/Con*

*The nanobot cloud splits apart, only half of it getting hit with the entropy increase while the other half attempts to land on Con Briofe's skin*






*V/Z*

*Another W.A.R. walks silently out of the wall, opening fire on the two with a hail of bullets, the room they're in is a W.A.R. factory*






*Halgensyd*

*Enters a much larger chamber than the previous one has been, yet another W.A.R. standing in the center, though it seems different than the others*








*DB*

Rief: I don't think you have to worry too much about hurting Gaffit, this honestly wouldn't be the first time I've killed him. It's tough to get him to stay dead. But I suppose if you're concerned about it, Lotus might be able to look into it. She's capable of merging things together so she may be able to split them apart. If you have any other ideas I'm open to them.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 07:51:56 pm
Mantorok Wanderer: So what more needs to be done on this floor?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 07:52:39 pm
****, I FORGOT TO POST.

*as the Magma Surfer removes the Staff from his head, Hero uses attract on the Staff to MS's torso*

*Riddick launches several shots from his FuelRod Cannon.*

Hero: OVERKILL!

*hero begins shooting hundreds of light blasts at the Magma surfer*

Riddick: That was hardly called for.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 07:55:56 pm
*MW*

Lotus: *Concentrates for a moment* It looks like Halgensyd has reached the last chamber on the West hall, so I guess that means he's fighting something big over there. Other then that, east and south haven't been penetrated too far yet.







*Hero/Riddick*

*Magma Surfer is hit by the attacks, falling off his board into the lava*

*The massive bubble of lava over top of Hero and Riddick head's falls on them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 07:59:04 pm
MW: I think I'll be heading east. Anyone coming?

GFloyd: Not this time.

Brann: I think I'll join you.

MW: Anyone else?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 07:59:20 pm
Hero:O_O wtf.....

*pulls out Ice dagger and stabs the magma bubble, and drops to the ground*

*Riddick creates a metal dome around Hero and himself*

(forgot Riddick had Abilities. >_>)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 08:01:25 pm
DB: Well if he's not gonna die, then I don't care that much. I just prefer to keep the body count low.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 08:30:18 pm
Versaren: *Eats the bullets*

More? Perfect.

Strength/Defense +1

Zetta: What, these again? No matter the multiplication, these fractions are failing!

*Puts on shades, then looks around for the master control computer for the factory*

Strength +1, Mana +1


Halgensyd: *Continues walking* Never been a big fan of metal myself, but then, I play everything.



Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 09 April, 2009, 08:36:54 pm
SABLIS: I will take the south path.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 08:45:28 pm
*MW/Brann*

Lotus: Hero and Riddick went that way, if you take the middle path later on you should meet up with them.







*Hero/Riddick*

*The lava pours harmlessly past their defenses as the lava drains from the room, revealing the exit leading further in*







*DB*

Rief: Eh, he might die. Though I think he has about 30 clones stashed frozen in the Gym somewhere if Marcus hasn't eaten them yet. I dunno, killing Gaffit may still be dangerous.






*V/Z*

*A large obvious lever is the only apparent control in the room, capable of being pushed up or down*

*More W.A.R.'s begin coming out of the walls*







*Halgensyd*

*W.A.R.'s face begins cracking slightly before W.A.R.'s form is completely enveloped in flames*

W.A.R. 2.0: Maverick Protocol... Activated.









*Sablis*

*After walking through the corridor, Sablis comes to the left/right/middle split*

Rief *On Sablis' radio*: Catastrophix and Con Briofe took the middle path. If you take that, you should be able to meet up with them.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 08:46:46 pm
Con Briofe: *Leaps backwards from the nanobots*

Catastrophix: *Creates barriers of force completely surrounding the nanobots, then causes them to contract*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 08:47:28 pm
MW: They'll be fine without us, more parties means more ground covered.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 08:52:45 pm
*Cat/Con*

*The Nanobots are caught in the force bubble as they wrap themselves in shielding trying to withstand the compacting as they begin blasting the bubble in order to try and free themselves*







*MW/Brann*

Lotus: Fine by me. Try to come back in one piece. Two pieces tops.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 08:54:54 pm
Versaren: *Body begins to glisten, and lots of tiny spines appear from his skin*

Stop them.

Zetta: And then integrate to our heart's content! *Speeds over to the lever and slams it down*

Defense +1, Mana +1


Halgensyd: Hmm. Looks like this calls for some blazing solos.

*Transforms Maou Kestra into an arm-mounted SS, the Blazing Bow and Sylphic Violin*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 08:55:27 pm
MW: Of course. *the two head eats, taking a different path than Hero/Riddick did*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 08:57:37 pm
DB: Hmm... I wonder...

*Two distant figures are making their way towards the tree*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 08:59:34 pm
Hero:...Onward!

*hero dashes to the exit*

*Riddick follows after Hero*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 08:59:56 pm
Catastrophix: *Instantly compresses the barriers down rapidly, causing the mass caught inside to begin to heat up as well*

Con Briofe: *Increases the entropy of the system inside the barriers*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 09 April, 2009, 09:02:51 pm
SABLIS: Are the other paths of any importance?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 09:04:00 pm
*V/Z*

*The W.A.R.'s technopathically modify their blasters for disintegration beam before opening fire on the two*







*MW/Brann*

*The two can either go left or right*








*Hero/Riddick*

*Hero and Riddick enter a new chamber, a familiar chair in it's center*










*DB*

*The entrance stands open*







*Cat/Con*

*The Nanobots are quickly destroyed by the combo attack*








*Sablis*

Rief *On Radio*: Not particularly that Lotus can sense.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 09:06:36 pm
MW: Where to go?

Brann: Right. *does so*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 09 April, 2009, 09:07:16 pm
SABLIS: Hmph. [Follows middle path]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 09:12:14 pm
Versaren: *Turns reflective, bouncing the beams off harmlessly*

This is for you. *Hair twines around and forms over Zetta, forming a very thing bodysuit and helmet, all reflective*

Now. *Shoots spines into all of the W.A.R. replicas in the room, each one containing a metal and silicon eating bacteria which multiplies at an astounding rate*

Zetta: *Inspects self* I don't particularly like Tatsunoko, but it'll do.

*Speeds around the room, kicking the guns and arms of all of the W.A.R.s to shreds*

Strength/Mana +1


Halgensyd: *Playing, causes the fire on W.A.R. to spiral up and form into a ball above head*



Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 09:13:42 pm
*Hero walks closer to chair*

Hero: A chair? Why is there a chair? This place makes no sense.

*Riddick slowly walks behind hero*

Riddick: Could it be?...Hero! Don't get to close!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 09:14:35 pm
Catastrophix: *Lets go of barriers* Persistent, were they not?

Con Briofe: *Wipes face* Yeah, tough little buggers. Ah well, here we go again.

*They both walk through the door*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 09:21:35 pm
*Eno and Ken step into the tree*
Eno: Took long enough to get here...
Ken: Hey, I had no idea about this... You didn't have to drag me out here.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 09:22:40 pm
*MW/Brann*

*MW and Brann quickly reach an empty chamber after walking a good ways downhill*








*Sablis*

*Sablis reaches a massive chamber to find Catastrophix and Con Briofe finishing off a swarm of nanobots*





*V/Z*

*The W.A.R.'s raise reflective barriers that cause the spines to bounces off as Zetta finds the Adamantium composition of the machines too hard to break with a kick*

*One of the W.A.R.'s Zetta attempts to kick grabs him and holds him down with his massive weight*







*Hero/Riddick*

*LawnChair unfolds in front of Hero and Riddick before raising it's shields and activating it's thrusters, taking to the air and firing Razer Lasers at the two*






*Cat/Con*

*Catastrophix and Con Briofe see that Sablis has caught up with the two*








*Eno/Ken*

*Rief hands the two the cliffnotes as to the story so far*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 09:23:46 pm
MW: How boring. I was hoping for some opposition.

Brann: You're too much...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 09:25:45 pm
*MW/Brann*

*The doors close as an opening appears on the walls and acid begins flooding the chamber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 09:27:04 pm
Brann:... You had to open your mouth, didn't you?

MW: Relax. *summons several ghouls that charge the openings with no regard for their own lifes in an attempt to slow the acid down as the two search for a way out.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 09:28:53 pm
Eno: Ah, thanks. *Looks over at DB* Feh, you're here...
DB: Shut it. You're the one who took forever to get here.
Asuka: Uh, that's actually my fault... I asked him to do a couple things...
*Ken is reading the notes*
Ken: We should probably go help out... You and me, Eno?
Eno: Eh whatever. Hey, Which way could use help?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 09:29:45 pm
*They both glance back*

Who're you?

Indeed. Enlighten us as to your identity and purpose.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 09 April, 2009, 09:32:34 pm
SABLIS: Sablis. Investigating this path.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 09:34:05 pm
Very well then. Now, you have one of two choices....

Come with us, or sit there with your thumb up your ass.

*They walk through the door*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 09:37:42 pm
*MW/Brann*

*The summoned Ghouls note that their appears to faucets on the inside of the openings releasing acid, forcing you to have to reach inside the acid faucets to turn them off*







*DB and co.*

Rief: North passage is all cleared, other than that, the other passages are fair game.








*Cat/Con*

*Catastrophix and Con Briofe reach a chamber with ToolBox sitting to one side*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 09:39:26 pm
MW: *once the Ghouls realize this the info is relayed back to him. He summons some Super Mutants clad in armor* That should protect you for a bit. Go turn those off.

Super Mutants: *go to do so*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 09:41:14 pm
*MW/Brann*

*The Super Mutants are barely able to turn off the faucets before their arms melt off, also opening drains on the floor that get rid of the acid and opens the doors*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 09:41:59 pm
(Note to everyone: Because he's a nice guy, Dmax is going to be helping me out a bit with a later portion of the storyline. Just so you know he'll be in charge of some parts later)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 09:42:14 pm
MW: See? I've got things under control. *heads through the doors*

Brann: Clearly. *continues on*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 09:42:59 pm
Versaren: *Eating a W.A.R.*

Strength/Defense +1

Zetta: Adamantium? Zetta weak! *Kicks the W.A.R. off of himself, then proceeds to lightspeed kick all of it's limbs, including its head, off*

Always weaker at the joints. *Tattoos ripple and form into three horns as he runs around, punching multiple W.A.R.s in the head*

Strength/Mana +1


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 09 April, 2009, 09:44:17 pm
SABLIS: [Follows]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 09:50:22 pm
Catastrophix: *Continues walking along, keeping an eye on ToolBox*

Con Briofe: *Does the same*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 09:51:58 pm
*MW/Brann*

*The Hallway further on is blocked with a force field*






*V/Z*

*One of the W.A.R.'s jaws extends as Zetta goes for a punch, biting into Zetta's fist*






*Cat/Con*

*The ToolBox continues to sit there, a bright flash fills the room, dozens of ToolBoxes occupying the room when it's gone*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 09:53:18 pm
MW: Hm. What to do?

Brann: Lets see how storng it is. *takes Iron Tusk and swings it full force at the force field*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 09:54:26 pm
Eno: Let's go east.
Ken: Ok...
*They go through the door*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 09:55:31 pm
*riddick and hero dive out of the way*

Hero: O_O Lawnchair?!?!

Riddick: Yes, keep moving!

*riddick circles around Lawn chair and shoots a EMP wave*

*Hero gets up and begins running, at the same time charging the Gauntlets*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 09 April, 2009, 09:56:30 pm
SABLIS: [Looking at all the boxes]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 09:59:29 pm
*MW/Brann*

*The Forcefields wobbles before quickly recovering. A small switch is apparent on the other side of the field*








*Eno/Ken*

*They eventually reach the left/right/middle split*

Rief *On radio*: Hey, Hero and Riddick went straight and it looks like they're in a pretty touch fight if you want to back them up. Alternatively Montorok and Brann took the right.








*Hero/Riddick*

*LawnChair get's hit with an EMP wave, dipping slightly before having it's shields quickly adapt to it*

*Two massive guns pop out from LawnChair as it begins firing Razer Cannons at the two*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 10:03:54 pm
Versaren: *Finishes up the W.A.R. he was working on and swallows another whole*

Strength/Defense +1

Zetta: Ah-HYAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!! Bad move, fool. *All of the W.A.R.s he's punched begin to spaz out and then shut down.

*Kicks the W.A.R.s jaw open, then watches as it shuts down as well*

And yet we ride...*Goes back to punching W.A.R.s*

Defense/Mana +1


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 10:04:43 pm
MW: Lets see... *tries summoning a ghoul on the other side of the field*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 10:05:47 pm
Halgensyd: Pinball time! *Uses currents of wind to bounce the ball off of the wall of the room at high speeds, impacting W.A.R. several times*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 10:06:52 pm
Catastrophix: *Walks up to the door*

Con Briofe: *Right next to Catastrophix, turns around and leans on the door, keeping watch on the ToolBoxes*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 10:09:35 pm
Eno: A tough fight? All over that.
*He runs through the middle passage*
Ken: Hey, wait! I don't get a say...?
*Ken follows him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 10:10:11 pm
*Hero uses repel on the cannons, sending them back at Lawnchair, before they even finish leaving the Barrel*

Riddick: Good move! you hit it under its shields!

Hero: I did? I just didn't want to be shot....@_@

*Riddick pulls out his Fuelrod Cannon and begins launching shots at Lawnchair*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 10:16:42 pm
*V/Z*

*The W.A.R.'s continue coming in droves, some of the W.A.R.'s technopathically fixing the fallen ones*







*MW/Brann*

*The Ghoul is summoned, but torn apart by Razer Lasers on the other side of the field that seem to be tied to field generator*








*Halgensyd*

*W.A.R. moves at high speeds to dodge the ball as he technopathically summons a row of weapons of RPG's overhead that turn on Halgensyd on fire*






*Cat/Con*

*There is no door ahead, just two other doors going backwards other than the ones they entered*







*Eno/Ken*

*They pass through a massive chamber with a pillar in the center before moving on, eventually reaching a room with Hero and Riddick fighting a flying LawnChair*







*Hero/Riddick*

*Eno and Ken catch up to the chamber*

*The blast is absorbed back into LawnChair system as it combines the Razer and Gamma fuel systems, counter attacking with two massive Gamma Laser Cannons*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 10:19:48 pm
Brann: Nice try.

MW: I'd like to see you try better.

Brann: *summons a massive wind storm on the otherside of the barrier, trying to get the wind to throw the switch*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 10:21:18 pm
Hero: Hey riddick! We have company! ^_^

*Hero is hit with a Gamma laser cannon*

*Hero uses absorb*

Hero: >:( God dammit, you two!

Riddick: ...

*Riddick leaps out of the way of the cannon*

*riddick pulls out a box of Plasma grenades and plants them on Lawnchairs shield*

*Riddick dives away as an epic explosion covers Lawnchair*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 10:22:42 pm
*MW/Brann*

*The Razer Lasers shoot harmlessely at the wind as it flicks the switch, deactivating the barrier*







*Riddick/Hero*

*The plasma grenade explosion covers LawnChair shield, weakening them*

*LawnChair quickly begins immunizing it's shields against explosions as more guns appear firing at all present*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 10:25:14 pm
MW:..... Shut up. *moves onward*

BrannL *follows, a sly look of triumph on his face*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 10:27:34 pm
Eno: All right, let's do this!
Ken: Don't charge so recklessly...
*Eno jumps and punches towards Lawnchair, releasing a massive blast of energy*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 10:28:25 pm
Riddick: Hero, Eno, Ken! We're going to have to take it down at once. It's going to learn our every move to the point it becomes invincible.

Hero: Alright...Easier said then done...


*riddick covers Eno, Ken and Himself in a metal dome*

*Hero rolls out of the way of the bullets, then stretches his arms and grabs onto lawnchairs shields*

Heros: Let's see how good of a chair you really are!

*hero straps onto Lawnchair*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 10:30:45 pm
Eno: Well, since you've got a big plan, I guess we'll just have to follow it.
Ken: Just tell me what you want me to do...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 10:31:16 pm
*All of the W.A.R.s that attempt to fix their fallen comrades acquire the same symptoms and shut down as well*

Versaren: *Slices two W.A.R.s in half and eats another one*

No end. *Lashes out with a foot and flips the lever into the up position*

Strength/Defense +1

Zetta: *Shades melt back into face and turn into a large-brimmed red fedora*

Showtime. *Grows arms to match the number of W.A.R.s in the room, and punches them all in the head*

Speed/Mana +1


Halgensyd: *Blocks the shots with the SS, then uses wind currents to slam W.A.R. against a wall, where he pummels it with the ball*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 10:34:06 pm
Catastrophix: *Looks at Con Briofe*

It appears there is only one thing to do here.

Con Briofe: *Spits*

Yeah, yeah. Deal with these damn boxes.

*They both go to seperate ToolBoxes and open them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 10:39:13 pm
*MW/Brann/Riddick/Hero/Eno/Ken*

*MW and Brann Enter a massive chamber to find Hero, Riddick, Eno and Ken fighting a flying Lawnchair*

*Eno's energy fist causes LawnChair to teeter as it begins augmenting it's shields to be immune to energy fists*

*As Hero grabs onto LawnChair shields, it attempts to heat it's shield, making it too hot to touch*

*LawnChair continues firing on everyone present with Gamma Cannons*










*V/Z*

*The W.A.R.'s crash to the ground in a pile of metal as the switch flips into the up/off position*

*The door on the other side of the room opens*






*Halgensyd*

*W.A.R. hits the wall but technopathically develops magnetic limbs that let it move around on the wall freely, dodging the ball as it opens fire on Halgensyd with grenades*









*Cat/Con*

*As Catastrophix and Con Briofe open the boxes they fizzle before dissappearing, revealing themselves to be holograms*

*Catastrophix's ToolBox hides a small nuclear bomb that detonates as the hologram dissappears as Con Briofe's hide's a simple skunk that attempts to spray Briofe*

*The other ToolBox's open up, revealing Razer Lasers capable of impacting even reflective surfaces*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 10:41:03 pm
Brann: Oh my. *dodges gamma cannons*

MW: *same. He summons several Super Mutants, all of which carrying Miniguns.*

Super Mutants: *start firing at LawnChair*

Brann: *tosses massive chunks of rock at LawnChair, hping to get through its shields*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 10:43:13 pm
*Hero stabs into the shield with the Ice blade, swaying from the paths of bullets as he does it*

*Stacks hand on the hilt of the blade, and shoots a full charge light blast, in hopes of propelling the blade into Lawnchair*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 10:46:38 pm
*3 men enter into the central room*

*The tallest man*: Which way shall we go?

The man with the cane: i don't know...Maybe we should have genius here pick for us...

*the masked "genius": Tobi says we go this way!

*Tobi points south*

Caned man: this way we go...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 10:48:58 pm
*LawnChair's shield holds up against the onslaught of Miniguns and rock, slowly becoming immune to both*

*As Hero freezes and damages the shields, another shield surrounds him, trapping him between the two shields*

LawnChair: Activating the Judgment Protocol...

*Gamma Laser energy surrounds the first shield as LawnChair prepares a Gamma Laser Wave*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 10:49:52 pm
*The Three Men reach a fork, left/right/middle*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 10:53:50 pm
Versaren: *Returns to normal, taking back Zetta's suit*

Over now. Good.

Zetta: *Horns and fedora dissolve and become tattoos again*

Hmf. Now that these piles of garbage are inert, the time has come to move on.


*They exit the room*

Halgensyd: *Uses wind to whip the grenades right back at W.A.R., igniting the wall behind it for good measure*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 10:57:14 pm
*Ken scribbles something on his pad, A warrior appears*

Name: The Warrior of Many Talents

Weapon: Multi-Blade
A Sword that is always, infinitely changing it's composure, It is never made of the same substance twice.

Ability: Intangibility
Can become intangible for a turn.

Stats:
Strength: ****
Defense: ***
Speed: ****
Magic: *

*The warrior swings at Lawnchair with the sword*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 11:00:04 pm
Catastrophix: *Slows down the explosion, preventing it from reaching any of the people in the room*

Con Briofe: *Kicks away the skunk, then grabs up Sablis and sprints towards Catastrophix, where he activates Personal Space, taking them all to safety and letting the bomb and Razer Lazers impact each other*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 11:01:27 pm
*V/Z/H*

*As Versaren and Zetta leave the room, their stats go through the mandatory reset*

*They eventually come to the same chamber as Halgensyd who's busy fighting W.A.R.*

W.A.R.: WARNING... New combatants approaching... Recommend increasing firepower...

*W.A.R. dodges the grenades, increasing his weight to withstand the wind as he sets up a Laser Grid that fills the room with lasers*







*Ken*

*LawnChair's outermost shield takes the hit, trying to change the shield against the swords current composition*






*Cat/Con*

*The Razer Lasers combine with explosion, creating a Gamma Laser Wave that destroys everything in the except for the toolboxes and Catastrophix's group who are shielded from harm*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 11:03:30 pm
*the three men take the right path*

~~~~~


Hero:*grins* Dmax told me about this move. I've prepared well for it.

*Here uses the Nanobots to change his stats*

Stats:
Speed:***
Strength:*****
Defense:*****
Mana:*

*Hero extends the staff, causing the outer shield to stretch, meanwhile, causing the inner shield to weaken drastically*

Hero: this is going to hurt...

*Hero winds his hand back and punches the inner shield with full strength, causing the shield to break, which causes the Staff to sling shot into/through lawnchair*

*hero lands on lawnchair*

Hero: what does this button do?

*begins beating lawnchair to a sparky pulp*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 11:04:22 pm
*The warrior continues striking, each time the sword made of something different, while taking care to avoid Hero*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 11:06:12 pm
*The Three Men walk through a series of disabled traps and chambers, eventually reaching LawnChair's chamber*

*The outer shield is eventually broken by The Warrior's continuing blows*

*The inner shield is broken by Hero but LawnChair continues charging the Gamma Laser Wave regardless*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 April, 2009, 11:06:57 pm
Brann: *begins firing blasts of aether at LawnChair*

Super Mutants: *drops the Miniguns and pick up Gatling Laser gun, attack LawnChair*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 11:12:56 pm
*LawnChair is pelted by the Gatling Gun but continues it's charge*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 11:13:46 pm
*hero stabs Lawnchair with the Ice Dagger*

Hero: God dammit, Ken. If your guy hits me with a single blow. i will kill you dead!

*tears back the ice dagger*

*riddick tosses Hero a fragment grenade*

Hero: Got it!

*shoves the grenade into the newly made hole in Lawnchairs back*

*Hero jumps off as an explosion covers lawnchair*

Hero:*dusts self off* Sorry gaffit. I'll buy you a new chair after we kick your ass...


Wait....

~~~~

*the group thinks of how they got to the lawnchair group*

(South, not east.)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 11:14:11 pm
Versaren: *Walks up behind Halgensyd*

THIS is troubling you? Pathetic.

Zetta: *Right next to him* Seriously. These zetta sons of digits are cake!

Halgensyd: *Looks back in shock* You two! It's about damn time!

*Turns the Speaker Shield into a dome around them, playing to keep the wind and fire slamming into W.A.R. as the laser net rains on it*



Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 11:17:06 pm
Con Briofe: *Cancels Personal Space, returning the three of them to the room, which has been blasted and scorched*

*Unceremoniously drops Sablis to the ground* Whew. *Wipes forehead*

*Pats Con Briofe on the shoulder*

Excellent work. Now, what other secrets does this room hold...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 11:17:42 pm
Ken: He probably really would kill me too... o_o
*The warrior backs off, having done it's job*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 11:21:53 pm
*Hero/Riddick/Ken/Eno/MW/Brann*

*LawnChair is destroyed in a magnificent explosion*

*A large red button appears at the end of the room*






*The Three Group*

*The Three enter a room with multiple holes in the ground*






*V/Z/H*

*W.A.R.'s tougher than adamantium skeleton renders him practically immune to the winds and fire*

W.A.R.: Warning to intruders... the lasers are not meant to harm you... they are merely guiding lasers...

*Several laser guided missile, rockets and bullets fly from the walls into the three*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 11:27:21 pm
*The warrior vanishes*
Eno: Bah, I didn't do anything... And you, *He points at Ken* Don't go showing people up on your first appearance! I coulda summoned a machine that would've had the same effect.
Ken: Sorry...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 11:27:39 pm
Riddick@Ken: He probably would....

Hero: Now everyone. that's how a real man kills a chair.

*sees red button*

O_O

DIBS ON PUSHING IT!

*rushes over to button and begins poking it viciously*

~~~~~

*A bridge of plants leads across the room*

*the group walks across the bridge*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 11:31:18 pm
*The Group that just thrashed LawnChair*

*As Hero pushes the button, a large clunk is heard throughout the chamber*

Rief *On everyone's radio*: Another elevator lock has disengaged. Good work.






*The Three Men*

*Adamantium Tendrils fly from the holes in the ground as they stab at the three with their razor sharp points*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 11:33:43 pm
*Inside the dome of the Speaker Shield*

Halgensyd: No time to talk. Let's take this metal mother out! *Plays furiously, causing a tornado to whip all of the weapons currently flying towards them at W.A.R.*

Zetta: Yet another one of these. No sense of originality, that man. *Sprouts the golden horns again*

Speed/Mana +1


Versaren: *Grins* Another meal.

*Grows two batlike wings*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 11:36:33 pm
*V/Z/H*

*W.A.R. technopathically adds the weapons to his body as they hit him, growing in power*

*A beam of pure energy flies from W.A.R.'s chest aimed at all three opponents*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 11:38:10 pm
Hero: Now what? Im bored.....

Riddick:*begins reloading and restocking ammo* Take a rest.

~~~~~~

*The tallest man pulls out a sword nearly as tall as him, and cuts the Tendrils in half with ease*

Tobi: *is floating on a cloud of Darkness* O_o

House, why are we with him?

House: Dmax's orders were to stick with him...I don't understand why. So we're stuck folowing this blood thirsty Freak into battle...

Tobi: Zaraki's a freak!

Zaraki: >_>


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 11:42:30 pm
Halgensyd: All right! *Drops the SS and switches to Crashendo, causing four pillars to come out of the walls at opposite ends and try to crush W.A.R.*

Versaren: *Eats the beam, then flies after W.A.R.*

Speed +1

Zetta: Heh. Let's get busy. *Charges at W.A.R., wielding the Yoshitsune*

Strength/Mana +1


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 11:45:55 pm
*Hero/Riddick*

Rief *On the radio*: If you want, feel free to head back to central or help someone else out.






*Tobi/Zaraki/House*

*The tendrils that are sliced quickly grow back and continue attacking, all focusing on House*








*H/Z/V*

*W.A.R.: Activates a holographic projector that fills the room as he seemingly disappears*

*Bullets and missiles come at the three from every direction of all varieties*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 09 April, 2009, 11:50:33 pm
*Zaraki moves onward, leaving Tobi and house behind*

*House attaches plants to the Tendrils, to stop them*

*kitty rises from the shadows*

Tobi: Hop on, House! Kitty can be your steed! ^.^

*sigh*

*house gets on Kitty*

*Kitty and tobi catch up with Zaraki at the end of the room*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 09 April, 2009, 11:53:55 pm
*Ken and Eno make their way back to the central chamber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 09 April, 2009, 11:56:44 pm
*T/H/Z*

*The door closes as more and more tendrils come from the floor, converging on the three*





*Ken/Eno*

*They meet up with Lotus and Rief*



(Sorry, but I'm out for the night. Night all.)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 09 April, 2009, 11:59:18 pm
Halgensyd: Rock out! *Switches to the Screaming Soloist and plays a series of notes, disrupting W.A.R.s holograms and revealing its location*

Versaren: *Flies around and eats all of the projectile weapons*

No taste. Strength/Defense +1

Zetta: *Reaches W.A.R. and slashes at him*

Speed/Mana +1


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 12:08:05 am
DB:*At Eno* That was fast. I bet you didn't do anything, did you?
Eno: Shut up.
*Ken sits down*
Ken: Ahh... I really don't like fighting...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 10 April, 2009, 06:30:55 am
SABLIS: [Lands on his feet] Hmph.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 11:15:00 am
*H/V/Z*

*The holograms are broken down as W.A.R.'s location is revealed, barely having time to backflip away from Zetta's attack*

*Bolts of lightning fly from W.A.R.'s fingertips at Zetta*






*DB/Eno/Ken*

Rief: Y'know, it looks like we're almost done with this floor. You can go through some of the rooms that haven't been touched yet if you want to score some AP.






*Sablis*

*Several land mines suddenly appear at Sablis' feet, summoned by the ToolBox*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 12:09:04 pm
MW: *at Rief's notion of more AP* I'll headed to said rooms.

Brann: I'll go with him.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 12:19:25 pm
Rief: Alright. According to the map Hawk downloaded, the rooms that haven't been touched are the East/Left Path, the South/Left Path, and the West/Right Path.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 12:21:32 pm
MW: Hmm.... West/Right?

Brann: Sure. We'll be back. *the two head off*

GFloyd: Hold on, I'm coming with you two, I'm feeling up to it. *follows*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 10 April, 2009, 12:21:44 pm
*the tendrils begin getting sucked up into The cloud of darkness that Tobi is floating on*

*once the tendrils make contact with the cloud, the are ripped into shadow realm*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 12:29:21 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*As the three walk through the hallway, it opens up into a massive futuristic city*

Robotic Police Officer: Freeze intruders!

*The officer runs up towards the three with his weapon drawn*









*T/Z/H*

*The tendrils pull back from cloud and swipe into House*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 12:30:53 pm
Brann: *before they see the officer* This is most impressive...

MW: *shrugs* Eh.

GFloyd: *sees the officer, he sends a bolt of lightning at him to try and stop him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 12:34:25 pm
*B/MW/GF*

*The officer is hit by the bolt and sent flying to the ground as alarms go off throughout the city*

*Several similar robotic officers appear on flying motorcycles, opening fire on the three*

*An exit is barely seen far into the distance, but is almost impossible to access due to the height at which the three now stand, unable to see the ground beneath them when they look over the edge of the platform they stand on*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 12:37:06 pm
MW: *creates shields of radiation magick around the three to give them protection from the attacks.*

Brann: Hm.... we won't be able to reach it from here, not unless we can get a ride from some of these fine officers. *creates a massive storm, hoping to knock the officers off the flying motorcycles*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 10 April, 2009, 12:38:17 pm
*kitty stops the tendrils and begins playing with the tendrils, like a cat with a balls of yarn*

Tobi: Kitty! ^.^

House: O_O Lets just get the hell out of here!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 12:41:28 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*The attack works as three of the officers are knocked from their motorcycles*

*More reinforcements show up as they throw electric nets at the three*








*Tobi/House/Zaraki/Kitty*

*The tendrils all wrap themselves into one massive tendril that brings itself down on top of House*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 10 April, 2009, 12:43:27 pm
House: Come on?!?!

*Zaraki jumps at the ball and tabs it with his tachi*

*the ball explodes in a fury of lightning.*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 12:44:01 pm
MW: *pushes the shields outward, cuasing them to knock back the nets*

All Three: *jump on the vacant motorcycles and start flying towards the exit*

GFloyd: *finds a radio, fiddles with it and finds Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf* **** yeah! *rocks out while riding*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 10 April, 2009, 12:45:22 pm
SABLIS: [Creates transparent TK barriers around the mines; has them detonate within them]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 12:48:20 pm
*H/Z/T*

*The tendrils blow up in a cloud of adamantium shrapnel that goes in all direction*

*The exit on the far side of the room opens silently*









*MW/GFloyd/Brann*

*The windows of the building open as the robotic citizens open fire on the three, police still in pursuit*









*Sablis*

*The mines detonate harmlessely as a Laser Cannon pops out of the real ToolBox and releases a massive blast of Razer Laser energy into Sablis*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 12:50:18 pm
Brann: Friendly, aren't they? *sends several fireballs at the policebots*

GFloyd: *fires lightning at them while rocking out*

MW: *everytime a window opens and someone shoots, he summons a Deathclaw behind that robot to tear them to pieces*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 12:58:02 pm
*Brann/GFloyd/MW*

*Many of the police bots use their enhanced reflexes to dodge the fireballs and lighting while continuing the sustained fire*

*Many of the citizens stop firing, but some up ahead rig up a force field barrier*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 01:01:49 pm
Brann: *tires firing beams of aether, since its faster than his fire*

GFloyd: Awesome, a barrier.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 01:04:49 pm
*Brann/GFloyd/MW*

*The aether shots are more effective, but the swarms of officers seems endless*

*The barrier begins extending, quickly rising up and down at an exponential rate*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 01:06:07 pm
Brann: Hm... *decides to focus on the citizens making the barrier instead of the police since they seem endless. He fires aetehr at the citizens*

MW: *mimcs his action but uses radiation magick*

GFloyd: *ditto but with lightning*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 01:09:11 pm
*Brann/GFloyd/MW*

*The barrier stops growing as quickly and begins to slow down enough for the three to go over it*

*The police augment their weapons and begin firing Magnetic Blasts in an attempt to hit the motorcycles instead as the three reach the exit*

*Three much larger robotic cops than normal appear in front of the group*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 01:11:41 pm
*The three swerve and stuff to avoid the magnetic shots, hoping that some will hit the larger cops that are in front of them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 01:14:40 pm
*The larger cops expertly avoid the shots, obviously being well trained with the motorcycle*

*Gatling Guns come out from the sides of their motorcycles and open fire on the three*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 01:23:23 pm
DB: Hmm... It would be good to be ready for the next fight... We'll go East/Left. All four of us.
*They all head down that way*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 01:28:34 pm
*The three do their best to avoid the Gatling Gun firing*

MW: *summons  Radscorpions on the sides of the larger cops motorcylces to try and distract them*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 01:32:20 pm
*Eno/Ken/DB/Asuka*

*They quickly come to a spherical chamber with a small ball of fire floating in it's center*






*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*The massive officers jump from their bikes from the Radscorpions and onto the MW, Brann and GFloyds bikes as they fly by*

*The Three officer attack the three from behind, the exit in sight and open*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 01:37:42 pm
GFloyd: Son of a *****! *jabs at the officer behind him with his Strat while flying towards the exit*

Brann: *as soon as the officer attacks, he gets puhsed back by a powerful gust of wind*

MW: *puts the Railway Rifle to the officers head and fires, putting an enchanted railroad spike into it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 01:38:50 pm
DB: Hm... That's odd...
*Eno approaches the ball of fire*
Eno: I wonder what this thing is...


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 01:42:56 pm
*GFloyd/Brann/MW*

*GFloyds Officer grabs the Strat in it's metallic hand as he get stand before attempting to send a powerful backhand into the back of GFloyd's head*

*Brann's officer gets blown off by the gust of wind, but it barely manages to grab a hold of the back of the bike, considerably throwing off it's balance*

*MW's robotic officer gets hit in the head, but is mostly unaffected even though the spike pierced all the way through it's head as it attempts to strangle MW with it's robotic grip*









*DB/Eno/Ken/Asuka*

*The ball quickly expands, doubling in size as everyone in the room feels pulled towards it by it's intense gravity*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 01:50:04 pm
MW: *the spike begins to leak out energy, starting to corrode the officers' head. He slams Fisto into the officers gut*

Brann: *almost falls but manages to hold on. He stabs at the officer with a harpoon*

GFloyd: *ducks, narrowly avoiding the backhand. He grabs the officer's arm and discharges electricity into him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 01:50:56 pm
*Metal hands come out of the ground, grabbing everyone and holding them in place, The one that grabs Eno pulls him back to the rest of the group*
DB: Not good... Everyone, at the same time!
*They all blast the ball, Ken with a spear made from energy barriers, Eno and DB with blasts of their elements, and Asuka with a blast of fire and a barrage of rockets*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 01:55:03 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*MW's officer gets hit full on, being violently ejected from the bike into the abyss below*

*Brann's officer takes the harpoon and loses it's grip falling off*

*GFloyd's officer takes the blast of electricity practically unaffected. After seeing it's fallen allies, the Officer activates it's nuclear self-destruct switch*










*DB/Eno/Ken/Asuka*

*The ball of fire expands once again, doubling in size as it absorbs all the attacks*

*Violent Solar Flares emerge from the ball, swiping everyone present*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 01:56:37 pm
GFloyd: Uh... *jumps*

Brann: *creates a gust to blow the officer and his back backwards towars the city as he drives towards the exit*

MW: *drives under GFloyd and catches him, driving towards the exit as well*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 01:58:48 pm
*GFloyd/Brann/MW*

*The three make it through the exit just as it closes, the self-destructing officer behind them causing the hallway to shake violently*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 02:00:54 pm
MW: *to GFloyd* Everybody gets one.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 02:11:21 pm
*Eno summons suits to protect from high temperatures, also reducing the damage done by the flares*
*A large, thin square of metal appears, a lounge hole bigger than the ball is on the center*
*DB moves the square of metal across the fireball, attempting to force it through*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 02:16:39 pm
*MW/GFloyd/Brann*

*As the group enters the next chamber, an opening appears in the floor, revealing a massive tank of water*







*Eno/DB/Ken/Asuka*

*The ball is halfway through the lounge hole when it suddenly doubles in size again, sharply increasing the gravity and heat within the room as more Solar Flares erupt from it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 02:18:14 pm
*Team Floyd looks at the tank*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 02:22:02 pm
*A strong, unseen being tries to push Ganonfloyd into the tank*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 02:22:35 pm
*DB Shields the group with thick metal, The lounge hole size increasing to accommodate the increased size*
*Ken scribbles on his pad*
Name: The Star Mover

Weapon: Mega Gloves
Gloves that increase his strength exponentially. (Add 3 to strength)

Ability: Mover of the Stars
He is able to disrupt the gravity pull of planets and stars, even going so far as to pull them out of orbit. Is immune to fire and radiation damage.

Stats:
Strength: *****(***)
Speed: *
Defense: *****
Magic: *

*The Planet Mover attempts to force the ball all the way through the lounge hole*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 02:25:52 pm
*The ball of flames if barely forced through the Lounge Hole before going Supernova*

*The door at the end of the chamber opens*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 02:27:20 pm
GFloyd: Woah! *attempts to avoid getting pushed* What the hell?

MW: Stop screwing around.

GFloyd: I'm not! Brann, I could use some wind...

Brann: Of course. *summons a gust to push against GFloyd to keep him from going in*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 02:35:43 pm
*DB releases the metal shield and hands, The Planet Mover disappears*
Ken: That was waaaaaaaay too close...
Eno: Man up, Ken.
DB: You're way too lighthearted, Eno...
*They continue through the door*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 02:36:40 pm
*Team GFloyd*

*As GFloyd avoids being pushed into the tank, a robotic great white shark jump up to take a bite at him*

*The unseen foe grabs both of MW's hand behind his back to restrain him while simultaneously covering his mouth*

*MW feels an unseen blade at his neck*










*Team DB*

*As the team walks through the hallway, hundreds of holes open up in the walls*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 02:39:22 pm
MW:...*summons a Super Mutant behing him with a Laser Rifle point at the unseen foe*

GFloyd: ! *barely avoids getting bit. He tries shocking the shark with a bolt of lightning*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 02:41:22 pm
*MW feels himself get pulled in front of the Super Mutant as a buddy shield. The knife barely piercing his neck as the unseen foe tries to get him to walk towards the tank*

*GFloyd shocks the shark to little effect, as the shark get back into the tank, electrifying the water within*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 10 April, 2009, 02:43:58 pm
MW: *creates a blast of radiation magick to try and push back the unseen foe*

gotta head to class now, I won't be on until saturday. later.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 02:45:26 pm
DB: ...Not good...
Eno: Heh, you worry too much.
*Eno summons a rocket car (That can stop safely in an instant, somehow) around them, launching them to the end of the hallway*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 02:47:55 pm
*Team GFloyd*

*The foe is blasted backwards, but not before barely nicking MW's neck*

*The room quickly goes silent*

(Later)








*Team DB*

*As they fly through the hallway, a hail of blaster fire comes from the holes just behind them*

*They eventually land inside a large spherical chamber that closes all the exits around them*

*Similar holes open up all around the chamber, even at their feet*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 10 April, 2009, 03:06:41 pm
*DB surrounds the group in another shield of metal, Then extends spikes out of the shield, one spike pointed at each hole*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 10 April, 2009, 03:18:43 pm
*The Blasters immediately open fire with powerful bolts capable of harming adamantium*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 10 April, 2009, 03:27:13 pm
Halgensyd: Smart move, Iron Man!

*Plays Soloist, catching the lightning bolts, powering them up, then feeding them back into W.A.R., completing a circuit*

Versaren: *Stretches out arms and uses them like whips to slash at W.A.R.*

Zetta: You're not getting away that easily! *A wide-brimmed red fedora appears on top of his head*

Shadow Bind! *Throws Yoshitsune into W.A.R.'s shadow, freezing it where it is*

*Opens up on W.A.R. with the Casull and Jackal*

Speed/Mana +1


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: IngSlayer on 10 April, 2009, 04:47:04 pm
*Sablis*

*The mines detonate harmlessely as a Laser Cannon pops out of the real ToolBox and releases a massive blast of Razer Laser energy into Sablis*

SABLIS: [Uses his TK to propel himself completely out of the line of fire]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 11 April, 2009, 12:06:27 am
*the shrapnel bounces off Zarakis Uniform*

*Zarakis stats increase by one*

Zaraki: Enough playing. let's go.

*the group walks into the next room*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 11 April, 2009, 12:27:46 pm
*sigh*

Seems we need to continue with the Tourny...Should we DQ Hawk?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Judgment Angel Zero on 11 April, 2009, 02:33:48 pm
*sees how many new pages.*

(How the **** do you manage that in one week? >_> I'm assuming Rief has left Rai and PK...)

*Raijin touches the wall. Electricity surges through his fingers.*

Rai: I wonder if this building houses wires....?

Komodo: Eh?

*Raijin attempts to transform into electricity and travel through the wires to reach the masters chambers.*

Komodo: DON'T LEAVE MEH!!!

Rai: :P I can control the situation like this. I'll have an infintie source of power, too, so I can leave an electric clone of myself to accompany you. Cya.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 11 April, 2009, 02:34:31 pm
MW: *rubs his neck a bit, not too concerned.*

*The rest of the team remain completely still and silent, waiting for any sign of movement or sound*


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 12 April, 2009, 12:56:29 pm
It's a pity, but it seems Hawk must go.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 12 April, 2009, 12:59:19 pm
>_>

the only 2 people removed from the Tourney are Creators.

love it.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 12 April, 2009, 12:59:34 pm
Round 2 (left)
-Brann Kelliher Vs. Hero
-Con Briofe Vs. Sablis

Round 2 (right)
-Zaraki Vs Mantorok Wanderer
-Versaren Vs. Lotus


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 12 April, 2009, 01:29:18 pm
>_>

the only 2 people removed from the Tourney are Creators.

love it.
Irony indeed. Just like the lists of fights.


Title: Re: Springtime Events
Post by: A Duck on 12 April, 2009, 06:39:38 pm
>_>

the only 2 people removed from the Tourney are Creators.

love it.
Irony indeed. Just like the lists of fights.

Have fun with Lotus.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 13 April, 2009, 03:10:57 pm
*V/H/Z*

*W.A.R. quickly raises an energy shield in an attempt to block the slashes, but his shadow is caught, paralyzing him*







*Sablis/Catastrophix/Con Briofe*

*A speaker pops out of ToolBox and begins playing frequencies loud enough to cause glass to shatter*







*Z/H/T*

*As they leave the room, their stats are reverted to normal*

*They eventually enter a long hallway, the end of it barely in sight*








*Raijin/Komodo*

*As Raijin enters the currents of the tree, the nanobots making up the tree's computer system enter a counter current that slams into Raijin*

Rief: Nope, still here.








*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*A shot of ink flies into GFloyd's eyes in an attempt to blind him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 13 April, 2009, 04:12:26 pm
GFloyd: *hit* Ah crap....


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 13 April, 2009, 04:26:18 pm
*The rounds from the Casull and Jackal shatter the shield, destroying themselves in the process*

Halgensyd: *Using the lightning bolt, charges Zetta's sword and Versaren's claws with electricity*

Versaren: *Whip-arms and claws slam into W.A.R.s head and legs, leaving a massive gash and dent in the former, and crushing the latter*

Zetta: *Rears up and slashes W.A.R. from shoulder to hip, shocking it along the way*

It's finished.

Strength/Mana +1


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 13 April, 2009, 04:28:22 pm
Catastrophix: *Vibrates the air to create destructive interference, nullifying the sound*

Crude.

Con Briofe: *Increase Toolbox's entropy until it is nothing more than a pile of atoms*

But effective.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 13 April, 2009, 06:28:27 pm
*Tobi hovers to the opposite side*
*Zaraki and house slowly folowing behind*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 13 April, 2009, 07:01:41 pm
*GFloyd/Brann/MW*

*Another shot of ink flies at Branns eyes*

*Four powerful arms lift GFloyd into the air and attempt to throw him into the water*








*H/Z/V*

*W.A.R. absorbs the electricity, converting it into positronic energy in the process*

W.A.R.: Not... quite... yet... Activating Self Destruct Sequence... Activated....

*W.A.R. begins crackling with unstable positronic energy*









*Sablis/Cat/Con*

*ToolBox remains uneffected, holding within it an infinite amount of space, time and energy*

*ToolBox uses a similar technique to increase Catastrophix's entropy*








*Tobi/House/Zarakai*

*A single laser is fired from the end of the hallway, hitting the sides and multiplying, eventually becoming a storm of lasers that fly at the trio*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 13 April, 2009, 07:09:28 pm
Brann: *blocks, having been prepared when he heard GFloyd*

GFloyd: *blndly swings his Strat at the arms*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 13 April, 2009, 07:12:22 pm
*Brann/GFloyd/MW*

*One of the arms gets hit as the others give him a toss into the tank and into the waiting jaws*

*The hit with the Strat temporarily deactives the foe's camouflage, revealing a massive humanoid robotic octopus with weapons in each hand*

*The Robotic Octopus quickly tries to reactivate it's camou*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 13 April, 2009, 07:42:35 pm
MW: Oh no you don't. *fires several shots with the Railway Rifle at its tentacles, nailing it to a wall*

GFloyd: What;s going on?

Brann: *slams Iron Tusk into the side of the robosharks head to try and kock it back*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 13 April, 2009, 07:45:13 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*The Octopus is nailed to the wall, but it quickly rips the tentacle from the wall, nail and all as it shakes the spike out*

*The Octopus charges MW, slashing at him with two swords*

*The roboshark is knocked aside, while GFloyd falls into the water*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 13 April, 2009, 07:54:09 pm
Brann: *summons a seabeast whoich swims over to GFloyd*

GFloyd: *feels it, holds onto it to get a ride out*

Brann: *pelts the robo shark with chunks of rock*

MW: *meets it head on with a punch from Fisto*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 13 April, 2009, 07:57:31 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*The Octopus Robot attempts to wrap one of it's free tentacles around the arm holding Fisto to hold it back as another arm fires a closed range shotgun blast*

*Several Robosharks attack the floating seabeast*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 13 April, 2009, 08:09:23 pm
I call hax. Toolbox can't duplicate unique abilities.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 13 April, 2009, 08:10:45 pm
MW: *sidesteps the blast, puts the Railway Rifle at its head and fires*

Seabeast: *gets GFLoyd to land just before the sharks devour it*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 13 April, 2009, 08:40:07 pm
Zetta: *Sheathes sword*

Pathetic. But I suppose I'll let you have this last hurrah, though it'll do you little good.

*Jumps back to Halgensyd*

Defense/Mana +1


Versaren: *Lands in front of the other two*

Feh. *Begins to grow and harden*

Halgensyd: Hit it! *Creates a dome-shaped SS around the three, then plays Soloist to create a field of electrons around that*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 13 April, 2009, 08:44:23 pm
Con Briofe: Ha! Fakes just can't compete!
*Adjusts Catastrophix's entropy to it's normal level and maintains it there*

Catastrophix: *Cracks knuckles* It appears I will have to deal with this personally.

*Opens Toolbox and shoves Melchsee's Door into it, absorbing everything*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 13 April, 2009, 09:18:53 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*The Octopus Bot releases a spurt of ink from it's head wound before it collapses to the ground*

*As the Octopus Bot is defeated, the lid over the water tank slides closed*







*Z/H/V*

*W.A.R. explodes in a detonation of positronic radiation energy*









*Cat/Con/Sablis*

*Melchsee's Door absorbs an infinite amount of material as ToolBox maintains an infinite amount of material creating a paradox*

*ToolBox ignores the paradox and simply tries to shoot the hell out of Catastrophix at his extremely close range*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 13 April, 2009, 09:21:42 pm
GFloyd: *finally cleans his eyes out of octopus ink* What just happened?

MW: Nothing at all.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 13 April, 2009, 09:28:59 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd*

*The door at both ends of the chamber open*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 13 April, 2009, 09:33:42 pm
MW: Lets go.

GFloyd: *under his breath* He's ****ing out of his mind. *the group moves on*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 13 April, 2009, 09:34:43 pm
*The positrons encounter the field of electrons, where they fuse to make neutrons, which then bounce off of the SS*

Zetta: That silicon sine curve! I told it and told it. Feh.

Versaren: Meh.

Halgensyd: Oh yeah! That was one awesome concert! We should form a band!

As long as it's not five man.... (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FiveManBand)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: zeldafan42 on 13 April, 2009, 10:40:10 pm
Bob: *walks into the central chamber from "offscreen"* Hello. Sorry, didn't want to bother with the elevator. Anyways, ZeldaFan just read through the entire topic, all...31 pages of it. So naturally, I'm up to speed. Sort of...Michal doesn't retain that kind of information that well. Err...long ramble short....is it too late for me to join? And if not...where will I be useful?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 13 April, 2009, 11:01:59 pm
*The walls turn black*

*The laser hits the wall and vanishes*

*The laser exits from tobis shadow and shoots at the source*

(man, gaffit, you don't want anyone to like fighting Toolbox. do you. >_>)


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 13 April, 2009, 11:06:13 pm
*The shield disappears, Everyone launches massive attacks with their weapons and abilities in all directions*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 14 April, 2009, 11:01:59 am
Catastrophix: Foolishness.

*Stops the bullets*

*Points out that Toolbox can't contain anything infinite*

*Toolbox disappears in a puff of logic*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: A Duck on 14 April, 2009, 11:28:46 am
Catastrophix: Foolishness.

*Stops the bullets*

*Points out that Toolbox can't contain anything infinite*

*Toolbox disappears in a puff of logic*

>_>

Actually, that's the only thing it can do. Stop telling people how their abilities and weapons work.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 14 April, 2009, 05:30:04 pm
*Zaraki re-enters the battle field*

*Waits for MW*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 14 April, 2009, 05:36:29 pm
Versaren: *Stalks in the long grass*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: A Duck on 14 April, 2009, 06:24:53 pm
*Wonders what Versaren is doing in Con Briofe's Battle field*

Dmax: Versaren, you're suppose to be in the other Battlefield when Zaraki and MW finish.

 :P


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 14 April, 2009, 06:29:46 pm
SABLIS: [Standing on a rock pillar, staring down at Con]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 14 April, 2009, 07:55:25 pm
MW: *arrives shortly after Zaraki does*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: A Duck on 14 April, 2009, 07:56:19 pm
(What bad timing, i have to go. lol)


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds: Room 2.
Post by: ganonfloyd on 14 April, 2009, 07:56:57 pm
lol, my bad.

later


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 15 April, 2009, 09:20:25 am
Con Briofe: *Is sitting cross-legged on the grass*

*Slowly stands up* Let's get this **** over with.


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 15 April, 2009, 09:31:10 am
SABLIS: [Waits for Briofe's first attack]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 15 April, 2009, 10:19:17 am
Con Briofe: *Obliges*

*Increases the entropy of the pillar Sablis is standing on so that it explodes*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 15 April, 2009, 11:12:00 am
SABLIS: [Jumps straight up just before the pillar explodes; stops in high into the air; summons a large rock and forms it into many stalactites; fires them at Con]


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 15 April, 2009, 12:02:12 pm
Con Briofe: Wha-How'd you....Ah, fuggit. *Increases the entropy of the stalactites so that they explode en route, where the Armor of the Tiger absorbs the heat*

*Whips out the Chaos Breaker and slashes wildly at Sablis's form*

Mana +1


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 15 April, 2009, 12:56:49 pm
SABLIS: [Warps in Leviathan almost as soon as he approaches; uses it to quickly block against Chaos Breaker]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 15 April, 2009, 03:43:36 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd/Versaren/Zetta/Helgensyd*

*MW, Brann, and GFloyd enter a massive chamber in time to see W.A.R. 2.0 self-destruct in an eruption of positronic energy, only to be countered by Electron shield*








*Bob*

Rief: Nonsense, we can always use more help around here.

*Rief passes Bob a receiver*

Lotus: Lets see... The only passage that no one has passed through yet appears to be the south-left passage.









*House/Tobi/Zaraki*

*The Laser Grid is quickly cancelled out by the darkness as the turret is destroyed*

*The turret is quickly replaced by a Gamma Laser Cannon, the cannon firing a massive beam of Gamma Laser energy that fills the narrow hallway*









*Eno/Ken/Asuka/DB*

*Many of the turrets are destroyed by the onslaught, but many continue raining fire down on the team*








*Cat/Con/Sablis*

*Toolbox remains as Catastrophix is riddled with anti-dimensional bullets*

ToolBox: This coming from the walking heat-sink and a guy who thinks slamming Positronic Energy into electrons turns both into neutrons?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 15 April, 2009, 04:23:33 pm
MW:...

GFloyd, Brann: *similar reactions*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 15 April, 2009, 04:29:06 pm
*MW/Brann/GFloyd/Versaren/Zetta/Helgensyd*

*A massive shiny red button appears on the wall behind the defeated foe*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 15 April, 2009, 06:48:20 pm
*The Breaker beams flow around Leviathan, heading straight towards Sablis*

Con Briofe: Dumbass. *Increases the entropy of the air behind Sablis until it crystallizes*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 15 April, 2009, 06:59:41 pm
Considering, that positrons are basically the inverse of electrons, it seemed bad enough physics to be funny. As for the walking heat-sink...it's possible.

Halgensyd: *Walks up to it* Eh, why not? *Pushes it*

Catastrophix: *Has stopped all of the bullets in midair*

*Inspects the markings* Anti-dimensional??....pfffffffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Enough of this idiocy. *Creates a multitude of blades, and propels them through Toolbox*

Con Briofe: *Shrugs* If you want to get serious, I might as well too. *On the opposite side of Toolbox, focuses Chaos Breaker on the hinges*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: ganonfloyd on 15 April, 2009, 07:02:00 pm
MW, GFloyd, Brann: *watch Halgensyd press said button*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 03:21:55 am
*slowly comes round, looks around* Lotus? I hear noise, what's happening?


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 16 April, 2009, 06:19:27 am
SABLIS: [TK propels self far up from line of fire]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 08:03:41 am
*MW/Brann/GFloyd/Versaren/Zetta/Helgensyd*

*A loud clunking sound rings through the air*

Rief *On their recievers*: Another lock has disarmed itself, good work.









*Cat/Con/Sablis*

*As it's hinges are broken, ToolBox opens up in an attempt to suck the three into it's infinity with the strength of a powerful black hole*







*Hawk*

Lotus: Probably just the noise from the lock deactivating.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 08:06:36 am
How far up this tree are we?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 08:12:56 am
Lotus: Looks like we're close to finishing up the first floor. You feelin' alright?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 08:18:32 am
*nods* Much better.

North's been done, where's left? Or is this the floor above?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 08:24:14 am
Lotus: North, East and West have been cleaned through. South is being taken care of as we speak, and only one of the hallways in there hasn't been taken yet.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 08:26:55 am
*nods* Ok. I guess I'll wait here for a while. Rief, any extra information we've found out?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 08:30:30 am
Rief: Haven't got too much new intel. It looks like this entire place is literally bugged though. Raijin tried to go through the electrical systems but got forced out by a counter-current. It seems even the minor electrical systems are being monitored.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 08:31:38 am
Do we know anything useful about who's running this show? What're the walls made of, for example?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 08:36:30 am
Rief: I'm pretty sure Atomic's running the show up there. Too much of Gaffit's personality has been influencing this floor for it to be someone else's work, but that's just my best guess. The walls themselves look like the same material the gym was made from. I'm pretty sure it's indestructible but I haven't really checked. Lotus has been busy slipping her spies through the cracks.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 08:38:53 am
Bet it's nuke proof. I have half a mind to drop some antimatter around to see how this place would cope.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 08:40:24 am
Rief: Experimenting probably isn't the best idea. Raijin got a nasty shock from that counter-current. I wouldn't be surprised if this entire place was booby-trapped somehow. I'm not gonna you though if you want to try.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 08:43:27 am
*chuckles* Ah well. Let's see, then. *throws a small package northwards. It unfolds into a small hexapod robot, and scuttles far into the North passage. It stops near the switch, and drops containment*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 08:47:55 am
*A explosion of bright yellow energy appears down the hallway as pieces of the robot begin flying back*

Rief: Now that's interesting...

*Rief walks up to the site of the explosion, taking off his eyepatch so his bionic eye can scan the debris*

Rief: It looks like the flooring is lined with Razer Laser energy. When the outer layer is removed, the energy detonates in the form of an explosion of energy. I wouldn't be surprised if every wall in this place is rigged up like this.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 08:49:08 am
*grins* Don't scratch the paintjob. Got it.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 08:56:37 am
Rief: Heh, depends on who's standing on the paint at the time.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 08:58:27 am
Good point... Are all the locks off now?


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 09:05:29 am
Rief: Still waiting on the lock to the south.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 09:07:05 am
... Where's that laptop, I'm going to see if it's possible to use the surveillance in reverse, to see the person watching us.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 09:08:16 am
Rief: The device you hooked up to the terminal? Still there. Feel free to use it, I'm getting nothing from it.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 09:12:00 am
*nods, sets to passive tracing of the surveillance gear back to it's source*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 09:16:44 am
*For a split second, a grotesque blob fills the screen. The blob turns and notices the camera, sensing those behind it as it lets out a massively high-pitched screech that forces everyone to cover their ears*

*The computer begins crackling strangely before finally frying itself*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 09:20:04 am
...That's one fugly critter.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 09:22:07 am
Rief: You're telling me. Looks like we're down a terminal though.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 09:29:52 am
<whisper>Feh. I could tap into the wires if I was really bothered.  I bet it's still watching.</whisper> *turns to face the most likely camera position* Hey, fatso! This teminal isn't dead until there's nothing left but dust for the I/O cables. I can still tap into it, freak.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 09:38:31 am
*The entire terminal station quietly decomposes into a silvery powder*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 09:54:09 am
*chuckles* Someone's learning.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 16 April, 2009, 09:55:39 am
Catastrophix: A self-destruct function? And here I was hoping for some originality.

*Sighs* Might as well roll with it. *Anchors himself, Con Briofe, and Sablis*

And now...*Flips Toolbox over, so that it's top is facing the floor*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 09:57:14 am
*Hawk*

Rief: Let's hope he can't do that to organic matter at will as well.








*Cat/Con/Sablis*

*Suction-Cupped*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 16 April, 2009, 09:57:17 am
Con Briofe: Feh. *Continues to slash away at Sablis*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 16 April, 2009, 09:58:48 am
Catastrophix: *Manipulates air pressure so as to render the suction cup useless, then flips Toolbox over anyways*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 09:59:19 am
*shrugs* He dissolved it with nanobots. It's safe to say they're everywhere.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 10:00:24 am
*Hawk*

Rief: Not very optimistic, but probably true.








*Cat/Con/Sablis*

(Meant that ToolBox acted like a suction cup when you flipped him*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 10:03:35 am
*nods* It's also detectable. *strips off a section of wall to reveal the Razer Laser layer* Here's a good way of spotting them. Any of them hit this, and there'll be a tiny discharge. The more discharges, the more nanos.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 16 April, 2009, 10:04:04 am
OIC

Con Briofe: Soooo...now what?

This. *Creates a gigantic sword above Toolbox, and propels it down at lightspeed*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 10:07:38 am
*Hawk*

*Tiny discharges begin appearing all over the Laser layer*

Rief: What are you going to do with the ability to detect them?









*Cat/Con/Sablis*

*The sword impales ToolBox all the way through as it slowly shuts down*

*A large red button appears on the chamber wall*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: IngSlayer on 16 April, 2009, 10:08:03 am
SABLIS: [Evading them, hacks back at Con]


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 10:11:10 am
Wipe 'em. *pulls out broadcast antenna, sets it up and connects it to the laptop*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 16 April, 2009, 10:12:05 am
Catastrophix: *From across the room, slams the button down hard*

And now, it is time to return.

Con Briofe: And after that, the asskicking!

*They proceed back to the center, Sablis tagging along behind*


Title: Re: Spring Tournament Battlegrounds
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 16 April, 2009, 10:14:43 am
Con Briofe: *Watches in amusement as Sablis swipes at the air several meters away*

Laser sword, idiot. *Resumes slashing at Sablis*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 10:21:50 am
*Hawk*

*Rief watches as Hawk works*








*Cat/Con/Sablis*

Lotus *On their radios/Cat's mind*: That's the last of them. Nice work. We're ready to move on to the next level if nobody wants to clear the last hall.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 10:24:07 am
*does a wide band search, looking for nanobot transmissions*

It's got a limited range, but it'll about cover a floor, so it'll keep 'em from gooping us.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 10:25:13 am
*The nanobot transmissions are readable, but extremely faint*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 10:28:58 am
*begins pouring lots and lots of white noise into their frequency band, drowning out any intelligible commands*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Ƨɒlƚy on 16 April, 2009, 10:30:31 am
Catastrophix: We've spent enough time here already. One hall is unimportant.

Con Briofe: Get on with it already!


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 10:32:50 am
*Hawk*

*A familiar screech is heard as hoards of nanobots begin swarming down the elevator shaft, these ones apparently being controlled directly by means other than transmission*

Rief: Hawk, what did you do?






*Cat/Con/Sablis*

The three make their way towards the central chamber*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 10:37:29 am
Whoopsie. Attempted jamming, looks like they don't like it. Fixing. *he kills the transmission, then bubbles the 'bots in a field*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 10:39:13 am
*Hawk*

*The nanobots quickly begin adapting, attempting to become immune to the field*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 10:43:18 am
Uh-uh. Containment. <Recognised and authorised. Stasis field on-line.> *the sphere turns pearly white, sealing them inside*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 10:47:30 am
*More bots begin coming down from the other sides of the shaft, their numbers seemingly endless*

Rief: Aren't we supposed to be going up that way?

*Rief pulls out both of his pistols and begins firing relentlessly into the swarm*


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Hawk_v3 on 16 April, 2009, 10:51:45 am
*pulls out a blue sphere, chucks it into the middle of them, it sends a multi pulse EMP shockwave throughout the entire cloud*

Maybe this is the lock triggered trap, and not my doing.


Title: Re: Clash of Smash: Atomic's Tree
Post by: Gaffit on 16 April, 2009, 10:57:48 am
*The EMP stuns the bots, but they continue moving regardless*

Rief: It looks like someone can move them even though they don't have power. I'm betting it