Ultimate Paradise

Creative Work => TIA X CoS Event => Topic started by: Gaffit on 07 June, 2010, 04:13:12 pm



Title: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 07 June, 2010, 04:13:12 pm
In the dead of night, mysterious portals open in the heavens about the CoS and TIA universe, sucking the inhabitants through them with an irresistible pull before enveloping them in the portal’s darkness.

The inhabitants of both worlds awaken in the town square of a sprawling and unrecognizable modern metropolis. Through the streets to the north comes sounds and smells of a shopping center, while directly to the south is a seedy, almost dilapidated hotel whose large neon sign identifies it as The Scarlet Dream. The town square opens up on both its east and west ends into roads leading deeper into the city.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 07 June, 2010, 05:53:50 pm
. . . . . eh?

Sheena: Oww... what the hell.... *Rubs her head*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 07 June, 2010, 05:58:46 pm
Drake: Ugh... that portals hit me before I got a chance to turn on my armor... I feel like my insides are in the wrong place... Possibly on the ground next to me.

*Drake looks around and sees Sheena*

Hello?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 07 June, 2010, 06:04:17 pm
Sheena: Ngh.... huh? Who are you?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 07 June, 2010, 06:17:32 pm
Drake: I'm Drake... Drake Kin from New York. Something tells me it's a long way home though. Who're you?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 07 June, 2010, 06:22:51 pm
Sheena: .....Sheena Nebilim. So you're not from here either?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 07 June, 2010, 06:28:12 pm
Drake: I'm not exactly sure where here is to tell ya the truth. Big ugly portal thing get you too then? Wonder why it dropped us here...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 07 June, 2010, 06:31:26 pm
Sheena: Yeah... I was just having lunch when it happened.

Right now I don't care why it dropped us here, I want to know where this place even is. I've been a lot of places, but I can't even recognize this...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 07 June, 2010, 06:35:20 pm
Drake: Looks like a city, which works for me. At least my powers *realizes Sheena is there and stumbles, trying to hide his superhero identity* of... deduction... will work here... y'know, so I can deduct... and stuff.

Should we maybe look around?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 07 June, 2010, 06:40:15 pm
Sheena: ...Powers of deduction? Who are you, Sherlock Holmes? Meh, not that it matters... Anyway, yeah. Lets look around, can't hurt.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 07 June, 2010, 06:42:37 pm
Drake: Lead the way then!

(Sorry but I gotta go for a family dinner, will be back in about an hour. Two hours tops)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 07 June, 2010, 06:50:36 pm
Sheena: Lead the way? I've no idea where to go... *Looks behind her* ....That hotel looks incredibly suspicious... Lets go the other way.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 02:36:46 am
From afar:

?: "YOU AND YOUR USELESS PIECE OF-"
?: "I told you, that's not my fault!"

The first one is Adynos, wielding his sword with the intent to kill someone who is running away... that someone being Nikoleis.

Adynos: "THEN MAKE US LEAVE HERE!"
Rallgar: "Stop this! It's useless!"
Nikoleis: "What Rallgar said!"

The voice comes from Adynos' sword, Rallgar. The two of them runs past Drake and Sheena.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 07:48:47 am
Sheena: .....Huh?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 08:53:28 am
Drake: What's wrong with spending the night in a seedy hotel with a stranger.

...

That came out a lot different from what I meant it to. *Sees Nik and co* I know those guys! *Shouting to Nik* Hey Nik! What's going on?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 10:47:10 am
Nikoleis: *Still with Adynos behind him* "Guess what? I broke the metaverse warper upon landing here and he say it's my fault!"
Adynos: "IT IS YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALWAYS YOUR FAULT!... Uhah!" *Trips*
Nikoleis: "Ah, that's easier while standing still... Well, Drake? So you landed there too? ...What about her? A friend of you?" *Looks at Sheena*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 10:52:30 am
Drake: Yeah, Sheena, meet Nik and Adynos. I can only assume Sudnry's around here too. They're professional adventurers. Guys, this is Sheena, she has no idea what's going on either. It sucks, but I'm the only one here from Team Gamma, everyone else was out on "business" when the portal struck. *GrumbleBastardsLeftMeBehindGrumble*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 10:56:36 am
Nikoleis: "Yeah, we left the girls and Tyrenion back..."
Adynos: *From the ground* "... If only he could leave me behind..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 11:01:39 am
Drake: I seriously doubt any of us want to be here. So what are we gonna do?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 11:09:10 am
Rallgar: "Actually, exploring this place would be a good idea..."
Nikoleis: "Well, it would sure help to know where we landed..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 11:11:24 am
Drake: Looks like a city square. Though it looks like this could be a pretty big city.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 11:15:16 am
Adynos: "He's going to say it... he's going to say it..."
Nikoleis: "Let's split up!"
Adynos: "... He said it..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 11:19:09 am
Drake: I'm sure Rief would object, but screw him, he's not here right now! I'll stay here with Sheena, you and Adynos make a better team.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 11:23:46 am
Nikoleis: "Come on, like there would be any danger here! Come on Adynos, le's find the girls!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 11:29:05 am
(Really sorry, but I gotta go do family stuff. will hopefully be back on in a few hours)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 12:11:57 pm
Sheena: ....Yeah, I already have a boyfriend, so I'd rather not spend the night with you, no offence.

Okay, lets get going then. *Turns back* Hey, ILS idiot, come on and.... huh?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 12:17:14 pm
Adynos: "... Huh? Hey Nik? I guess this is worse than I expected!"
Nikoleis: *Who was about to leave* "... Huh?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 June, 2010, 12:20:30 pm
Floyd: *portal'd as well*... *grumbles*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 12:35:47 pm
Nikoleis: "... I get your point... Hi Floyd!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 June, 2010, 12:56:21 pm
Floyd:... Hey. I take it I'm not dreaming if you're all here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 01:00:48 pm
Adynos: "If only we were that lucky!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 02:58:41 pm
Drake: No offense taken, You lead Sheena. Hey Floyd, You too huh?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 June, 2010, 03:13:29 pm
Floyd: So it would seem.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 03:20:23 pm
Drake: Looks like we're splitting up. I'm waiting on Sheena to decide which way we're headed, and Nik is heading off with Adynos.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 03:20:49 pm
Sheena: So many people.... Yeah yeah, I know I'll lead... Lets head in the opposite direction of the hotel.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 03:21:38 pm
Nikoleis: "Well, we'll see if the girls found someone too, see you guys!"
Adynos: "Just in case, let's set this place as our rally point!"

*And with this, I leave for the night.*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 June, 2010, 03:23:19 pm
Floyd: Got it. I think I'll follow those two then. *points and Nik and Adynos*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 03:27:35 pm
Drake: I don't think they're goin' anywhere for awhile, but it's your choice...

*Drake and Sheena head north into town, finding a shopping district to their left and a junkyard to their right. They can see two structures farther to the right and left*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 03:32:44 pm
Sheena: What are those structures?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 03:37:27 pm
Drake: Give me a second and I'll jump- uh, walk over there to find out. Though that one to the left looks frickin' huge and that one over to the right isn't that big.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 03:40:34 pm
Sheena: Lets go to the left one. Must be more important if it's that big.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 03:45:50 pm
*After walking along the massive towering structure for what seems like half an hour, they finally come to an entrance*

*Guarding the entrance is an officer decked out with what must clearly be non-standard weaponry and equipment*

*As they approach the guard he holds out his hand and orders them to halt*

Guard: What business do you have here? Past this point is a restricted area.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 03:50:11 pm
Sheena: Why? It's just a statue with an entrance.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 03:53:26 pm
*The guard looks confused*

Guard: What statue?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 04:11:47 pm
Sheena: ....Statue, structure, whatever... So why can't we go in here? You just built something this big for no reason?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 04:20:16 pm
Guard: This is the estate of our glorious leader! We cannot let you pass simply because you want to look around, now shoo before I call security.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 04:26:02 pm
Sheena: Leader? What, like a mayor?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 04:37:49 pm
Guard: Hahaha! Our leader a mere mayor? No, this building is reserved for the lord of the universe!

*The guard is beaming with pride*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 04:44:21 pm
Sheena: ....The lord of the universe? Pfft... yeah right. Does he live next to the ministers of the various galaxies?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 04:48:24 pm
Guard: Do not mock our leader girl. His rule is absolute. His will is done.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 08 June, 2010, 05:14:17 pm
Sheena: Right, right... So where is this, exactly?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 08 June, 2010, 08:23:16 pm
*Bob the Omnipotent, Michal Ritter, Link, and Tobi fall through the sky from a portal*

*pulls out a metal disc and uses magnetism to float to the ground*

Bob: Featherfall. *drifts gently to the ground*

Link: *pulls out the Deku Leaf and floats to the ground*

Tobi: *falls, head down, and hits the ground hard, burying himself up to his hips, upside down in the ground* *various muffled noises are heard from the ground*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 09:33:02 pm
@Sheena:

Guard: Korey City! Named after our glorious ruler of course! Located on the Korey continent of planet Korey! Our ruler may not be original when it comes to naming things, but his word is law!

*The guard practically shines while talking about his ruler*

@Bob & Co:

*They find themselves in the same town square the others started in*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 10:49:45 pm
*The group goes west*
Rallgar: "So Floyd, any idea on how you landed here?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 10:59:03 pm
*To the south of your position, you see what looks like a hospital, further west you see some sort of scientific facility, and to the north you see the massive tower Drake and Sheena are currently arguing with the guard in front of*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 June, 2010, 11:21:26 pm
Floyd: *follows them* If I knew I can assure you I'd be doing everything in my power not to be here...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 11:26:47 pm
Adynos: "Welcome to the team, then!"
Nikoleis: "Any preference, Floyd?"
Adynos: "... Where are the others?"
Rallgar: "I don't think they expected us to come back..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 June, 2010, 11:28:31 pm
Floyd: No preference... *sees the facility as they go west* Huh...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 11:30:07 pm
Nikoleis: "... And why not? Let's go, then!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 11:33:01 pm
*The scientific facility appears to be partially dilapidated, and appears to have been abandoned for some time*

*The doors in front of the building have been covered with cheap plywood*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 11:35:18 pm
*Swiftly kinetic burst the makeshift door*

Nikoleis: "Do you think we should have knocked before?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 11:37:52 pm
*They enter a large lobby whose furniture is covered in white tarps, a thin must lining the carpet at their feet*

*The three hear a rattling coming from the hallway ahead of them*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 June, 2010, 11:38:18 pm
Floyd:... I can't wait to see what's in here...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 08 June, 2010, 11:41:30 pm
Adynos: "Oh, I'm sure I can..." *looks toward the rattling's origin*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 08 June, 2010, 11:44:36 pm
*As they move down the hallway, they hear the rattling again, this time coming from behind a door to their right*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 08 June, 2010, 11:58:05 pm
Floyd:... Who's opening it?

got an exam in the morrow so I'm out


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 12:02:36 am
(Yeah, looks like Nik's out too. Calling it a night. Good luck on your exam)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 04:08:25 am
Nikoleis: "I'm covering you! ^_^"
Adynos: "... Bastard..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 04:25:33 am
Sheena: Umm.... right, okay. *Whispers to Drake* At least we can conclude that this Korey person is a megalomaniac...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 05:14:35 am
......*looks around* So...we just fell through a strange portal into a strange world. Adventure time! Where do you guys want to go?


Link: *trying to pull Tobi out of the ground, but not having much success* Doesn't....hurgh....really matter to me....freaking...stupid Tobi....supposed to be....a...ninja.....grah! *pulls Tobi out, pulling with enough Force to send Tobi flying through the air for about 5 feet*


Tobi: *lands on his head again, then rolls to his feet* Yay! Tobi isn't a mole any more! *gives Michal a thumbs up* Don't worry Sempai! Tobi didn't damage his brain too much in the fall!

......Tobi, I thought you could use Earth style jutsu to travel through the ground.

Tobi: .....Tobi forgot!

*sweatdrops*

Link: *facepalm* Freaking moron....

( Got to go to work.....I'll be back on sometime after 5 pm, EST. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 10:40:30 am
?: "I told you, I heard some voices..."

The voice comes from a nearby street and is closing by ZF's position. Soon, a small group emerges. It's Sheylan, Tyrenion and Sundy.

Tyrenion: "Yes, there's someone here, Sundy!"
Sundy: "Told you so!"
Sheylan: *Observing the group* "But... that's not them..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 01:57:12 pm
(Yeah, looks like Nik's out too. Calling it a night. Good luck on your exam)

It's on the history of rock music so I should be fine <_<

But thanks.

Floyd: Fine... *opens the door after a little wait*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 02:08:52 pm
Adynos: *Ready to jump on anything coming out of the door.*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 03:19:07 pm
@ Sheena:

Drake: I think I've heard that name before though...

@ Floyd and Nik:

*As the three enter the room, they see two scientists with their backs turned to them. They appear to be trying to break into an elevator*

Scientists 1: No, you can't just pry it open, you have to-

Scientists 2: Shut up! We can't risk drawing the attention of the guard.

*Scientists 1 turns around and notices the three standing in the doorway*

Scientist 1: Uh, Frank...

Frank: I said shut up Huxley!

Huxley: Frank!

Frank: What!

*Frank sees the three standing in the doorway*

Frank: Ah, ****...

*Huxley falls to his needs*

Huxley: Please don't hurt us! Uh, all hail Korey!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 03:20:52 pm
Floyd: Its Floyd actually, but, uh... what are you two doing?

out once again, gotta commute home, sorry


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 03:26:10 pm
Huxley: We were searching the facility for-

Frank: Huxley! Uh, good sirs, we were simply searching the facility for, um, devices that may, uh, preserve the glory that is Korey?

*Huxley nods in fervent agreement*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 03:30:52 pm
Nikoleis: "Korey... ? Why does it sound familiar?"
Rallgar: "Mixing up with Korea?"
Adynos: "Why do I have to be surrounded by morons? -_-' ... Wait... which guard?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 03:33:31 pm
Frank: Wait, you guys don't know The Korey? How can that be?

Huxley: Maybe they're sick in the head?

Frank: Let's hope not, I'd rather be arrested by guards than dead at the hands of malicious crazy cannibals.

Huxley: That was a bit of a leap. Now you've got me worried.

Frank: Shut up Huxley.

*They eye the newcomers warily*

Frank: What are you doing here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 03:39:01 pm
Rallgar: "Question 1, what is 'here'?"
Adynos: "Question 2, The Korey... as in, THE Korey?"
Nikoleis: "Question 3, why do you remind me of Half Life?"

(It's late early here... see you next time!)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 03:45:26 pm
Huxley: Korey City on the Korey Continent of- *Frank slaps the back of his head*

Frank: This is a scientific research facility, as you can tell from our lab coats, we are clearly scientists, so there is absolutely no reason to be suspicious of us being here. And yes, The Korey, ruler of all creation and master of the universe. Who else? And I'm not sure why we remind you of a decaying atom. Now then, maybe you guys can help us out?

(Alright, cya)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 09 June, 2010, 03:57:29 pm
[wandering the city] Hm...

Waluigi: Ouch... were are we?

Silhouette: [looks around] Looks like a city...

...right... Mecha, scan the area.

Mecha: Right. [activates his sensors]

Hinata, make a quick area check.

Hinata: A-alright. [activates her Byakugan and searches the area]



Diablo: [on top of a building, looking around] Heh heh... this should be fun.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 04:06:10 pm
*The Mecha detects two lifeforms to the north-west and two life forms and a sword to the south-west*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 09 June, 2010, 04:20:54 pm
Mecha: Hm... there are two lifeforms in both the southwest and northwest.

Are they armed?

Mecha: The southwest duo have a sword.

[nods] Right... Waluigi, Silhouette, Mecha. You three head northwest. Ayla, Hinata and myself will head southwest.

[the team splits up as ordered and head off in the appropriate directions]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 04:22:14 pm
Sheena: Hm? You've heard it before?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 04:27:58 pm
@ Sheena:

Drake: Yeah, but last time I heard of him, he was kind of a wannabe bad guy y'know? How he became "Ruler of the Universe" is beyond me....

*Drake and Sheena are joined by Waluigi, Silhouette and Mecha*

Drake: Um... Hi?

*Ayla, Hinata and David come to an abandoned Scientific Facility where Nik, Adynos, Ganonfloyd and the sentient sword Rallgar are*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 04:42:40 pm
Tobi: Oh! Sempai! We have new people! Tobi's never seen them before!


*waves them over* Hullo! ....we're lost. You know where we are?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 04:45:55 pm
Sheena: ...Okay, he's a **** who's tricked everyone here then.


Oh, you guys are here too?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 04:51:15 pm
Drake: Let's not insult what is apparently the local embodiment of God in front of the authority figure eh?

Guard: *Now quite brassed off* Perhaps you should leave now.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 05:06:16 pm
Sheena: Pfft, like I care about some god figure. But fine, if you insist...

And fine, we'll leave. YOu just go back to.... I don't know, yelling at people and worshipping a guy.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 05:29:55 pm
Bob: *looks around* Hmmm...wasn't ILS somewhere around here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 05:31:58 pm
Floyd: Help you with what, pray tell?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 05:36:21 pm
*Has wandered to the hotel* ...Huh... I thought for sure more people would go to the hotel... I mean, it's a hotel, meant for staying at.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 06:57:55 pm
Bob: *teleports beside ILS* That is fairly sound logic, I suppose.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 07:01:47 pm
Gah! *Jumps* ....Oh phew, it's just you... Don't just appear like that...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 07:12:17 pm
Bob: Ah, but what's the point of having a teleport spell if one can't use it to startle people?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 07:13:39 pm
*is about to say something, stops to think* ...You do raise a good point, I must admit.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 07:26:31 pm
Bob: *it looks like he's grinning beneath his scarf* So, any particular reason you wandered off on your own?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 07:30:21 pm
Well... I wanted to go look at the hotel, and I thought more people would follow me... It's just always been my logic that when I arrive at a new place, I go to the place where I can hire a bed to rest in.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 07:44:20 pm
Bob: Yes, inns are always useful for restoring one's HP and MP to full, so it would be prudent to know where one is.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 07:54:20 pm
@Sheena:

*As Drake and Sheena leave the guard's post, they are met by an incredibly suspicious person in a trench coat*

???: Hey, I heard you guys wanted into the palace. What do you guys want in there for?

@ Bob and ILS

*The hotel looks like it's from the fifties, but it still looks clean as the day it opened*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 07:56:18 pm
Exactly, exactly my point.

Hmm.... It doesn't look AS seedy up close as it looked from far away. Should we go in?

Sheena: ... Just to look around. What's it to you?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 07:59:15 pm
Bob: Sure. I smell a plot hook. Besides, this early into the story, it's highly unlikely we're going to encounter anything too dangerous. *walks rather fearlessly into the hotel8


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 08:00:26 pm
Floyd: Help you with what, pray tell?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 08:05:43 pm
@ GanonFloyd & Nik (Sorry, I was gonna reply this post):

Frank: This... institution which has supposedly been closed down hasn't had it's power bill go down. In fact, it's been using more electricity than ever, and no one ever seems to come in or out. As men of science, we believe it to be our responsibility to investigate.

@ Sheena:

???: If you want into the palace, I may very well be the man to talk to about that, along with a couple of friends. Would you be willing to come with me for a moment?

Drake: Well this guy gets my official stamp of suspicious-as-hell...

@ ILS & Bob:

*They enter into the hotel to see a man at the counter polishing the front desk with a rag*

Joe: Howdy boys! Welcome to the Scarlet Dream! What can I do for ya?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 09 June, 2010, 08:08:37 pm
Sheena: ...*Looks at Drake* What do you think? I should be able to get us out if worst comes to worst...

True, true. Besides, I've slept worse places. Then again, I think I woke up to someone trying to steal my organs... Anyway... *Follows him in* How much does a room cost?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 08:11:02 pm
Bob: *looks around the room, trying to get a feel for the hotel*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 08:17:52 pm
@ Sheena:

Drake: What's the worst that could happen? Alright, stupid question, but if you think you can take care of us...

*The stranger leads them across the city center towards the junkyard*

???: This way, over here. Watch out for Fetch.

@ Bob & ILS:

Joe: A room? Why your first stay is free! Sure as shootin'!

*The area seems... at peace to Bob*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 08:19:35 pm
Floyd: Well that dos sound weird... eh, fine, I'll help.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 08:22:50 pm
@ Floyd:

Frank: Excellent! Now, first thing's first! Any chance you could help us get this door open?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 08:23:35 pm
Bob: Free, huh? How convenient. And the place seems peaceful. *shrugs* Good enough for me.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 08:27:53 pm
@ Bob & ILS:

Joe: Excellent! You'll be our first customers in a long time! All those new hotels have been terrible for business! Now let me get you boys some rooms!

*The hotel clerk goes into the back room to get some keys*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 08:33:00 pm
Floyd: Let me take a look at it.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 08:36:03 pm
*Frank and Huxley back out of Floyd's way*

*The door has a handle, but it doesn't turn, and attempting to push it open doesn't even budge it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 08:38:39 pm
Floyd: Huh... *grabs the handle and gives it a pull*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 08:41:58 pm
*The door doesn't move at all*

Frank: See? Doesn't budge.

Huxley: Not an inch.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 08:45:24 pm
Floyd: Is there some kind of unlock terminal or something nearby? *looking around*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 08:53:46 pm
Huxley: We've checked everywhere and we can't find anything.

Frank: That's why we kept trying to force the door.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 08:56:20 pm
Floyd:... Have you tried destroying it?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 09:03:15 pm
Frank: Not exactly the subtle approach is it? But I don't see why not...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 09:06:10 pm
Floyd: Alright, you might wan to stand back. *aims the head of the Punisher at the door, ready to fire a rocket*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 09:12:11 pm
Frank: Stand back!? Let us leave the bloody building first!

*The two quickly flee the building as Floyd prepares to fire*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 09:15:01 pm
Floyd: Pfft. *fires the rocket at the door*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 09:18:57 pm
*The door flies violently into what turns out to be an elevator shaft going deep into the ground towards an inky darkness*

Frank: Huh, it was an elevator shaft hidden behind a normal door. Guess we didn't try sliding it eh?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 09:19:56 pm
Floyd: Evidently not... *looks down the elevator shaft*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 09:29:04 pm
*Frank takes a couple of glow-stick from his equipment bag and cracks them before throwing them into the shaft*

*They keep going down and down and down...*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 09:31:21 pm
Floyd: I don't suppose you have climbing equipment with you?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 09:34:11 pm
*Frank looks at him glumly*

Huxley: Uh, maybe we can use that?

*Huxley points up the shaft where there appears to be an elevator waiting at the floor above them*

Frank: A might risky. It could be a trap, but since none of us knew there was a bloody elevator to call, it could be working fine.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 09:38:29 pm
Floyd: Worth a shot to me.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 09:39:51 pm
Frank: Lead on sir!

(You wanna go in, or do you maybe want to wait for Nik?)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 09:41:34 pm
Waiting for Nik sounds good to me, don't want to do too much without him.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 09:49:54 pm
(Your choice, there is the chance that you two won't be on at the same time for awhile, so I'm letting groups do stuff solo for awhile and then having it implied that the rest of the group was following)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: ganonfloyd on 09 June, 2010, 09:56:35 pm
Its fine, if he's on and I'm not just assume Floyd is following.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 09:59:19 pm
Bob: New hotels? Hmph, it's always the inconsiderate new businesses pushing out the older ones.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 10:02:58 pm
@ GFloyd: (Well it's not like I'm giving AP out at the end of this one so if you wanna keep going, Nik's got two groups while you've got one so I'm giving yours higher priority)

@ Bob & ILS

*Joe comes back with the room keys*

Joe: That's what I've been saying! But does anyone listen to ol' Joe? Like Hell they do. Well, here's your keys! Enjoy your stay now!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 10:13:47 pm
Bob: *tilts his head slightly* Thank you. *turns to ILS* If you don't mind, I'm going to do a bit of exploration on my own. If you need me, call my name. I'll see the post. *looks at his key to see if it has a room number*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 10:21:28 pm
*The key says "Room 213". A staircase is visible past the dining room to his left*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 10:23:32 pm
Bob: *walks casually up the stairs, humming "Bohemian Rhapsody*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 10:28:18 pm
*As Bob makes his way to his room at the end of the hall, it appears Joe was telling the truth about there not being a lot of business, other than that, the hotel seems nicely decorated*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 10:35:21 pm
Bob: ....poor Joe. Hmm...I wonder. Summon: Red! *Red from Pokemon Special appears downstairs in front of the desk*


Red: I'd like to rent a room please!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 10:43:05 pm
Joe: Sure is good to see another new face! Wait one tic of the clock while I get you a key! First time is free y'know!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 10:52:09 pm
Red: Hahaha, thanks! *grins* I sure hope you don't mind my Pokemon being with me.

Bob: *grins* Perhaps later, I'll give Joe a few more guests. *continues on his way to his room*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 10:55:57 pm
Joe: No trouble at all! We see all kinds of types in this city!

*Bob's room is impeccably tidy, except for a flickering bulb in her bathroom, everything seems in order*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 10:57:31 pm
(Is back)

Adynos: "Well..." *Grabs some climbing gear in his backpack* "... I did prepare myself beforehand."

---

Tyrenion: "You're asking a good question... and that mean you're not from here too."
Sheylan: "So, this is not Nik's fault?"
Sundy: "Apparently not!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 11:01:52 pm
Frank: Wait a bloody second. You prepared to wander into a secure scientific facility in the off chance you'd run into a couple o' scientists looking into the place only to discover a seemin'ly bottomless elevator shaft?

Huxley: I'd say it's our lucky day.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 11:03:24 pm
Bob: ....ominous flickering lightbulb, or mere coincidence? *turns the light off* Oh well, if I need to see, I can just cast Light. Place seems sort of empty. Summon: Trunk. *a plain wooden trunk appears at the foot of the bed* That'll do to store my spare items.


Red: *releases Pika, who stands on the ground beside him, looking around*




Ah, good. I'm not the only lost person. My name is Michal. *points at Link and Tobi* The one in the skirt is Link, and the one with the swirly mask is Tobi

Link: IT'S A TUNIC, DAMMIT, NOT A SKIRT!

Tobi: *is playing with a paddle ball he pulled out of nowhere*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 11:05:17 pm
Adynos: "No, I'm always ready to everything because of that dumbass over there..."
Nikoleis: "^_^"

---

Tyrenion: "Tyrenion, pleased to serve you."
Sheylan: "I am Sheylan and this is Sundy."
Sundy: "... Why do they remind me of the guys?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 11:08:19 pm
@ Bob:

*As he glances into the bathroom mirror, he sees the reflection of small boy with pitch black holes where his eyes should be. Bob blinks and it's gone*

@ Nik & Floyd

Frank: Well, should we get goin' then?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 11:11:27 pm
Adynos: "Are we going, yes, should we? Not that sure, but like we have a choice..." *Install a rope*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 11:13:18 pm
Bob: .....Summon: Proton Pack. *a Proton Pack from Ghostbusters appears on Bob's back*



*laughs* So, you guys want to form a party? We were just about to explore the place.

Link: Someone, please help me. I'm surrounded by morons.

Tobi: Link! That's no way to talk about our new friends! *completely oblivious*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 11:16:29 pm
Tyrenion: "... Yes, Link does sound like Adynos... And Tobi like Nik... Both as stupid as ever."
Both girls: "THEY ARE NOT STUPID!!!"
Tyrenion: "... ... Yes, we should concentrate on something else, like exploring..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 11:17:56 pm
@ Nik & Floyd

Frank: O' course this is a bad idea! That's what makes it science! Or illegal! One of the two! Let's get goin' then!

@ Bob:

*Bob feels a weak tugging at his cape*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 11:22:28 pm
Ok, one second.

*seemingly shouting at nothing* OY, BOB! Need one of my exploration packs!

Link: ....I'll have you know, I'm the Hero of Time. *points at Tobi* And he's the one with brain damage.

Tobi: It's true! *gives a thumbs up*



Bob: ......ok, I'm going to turn around slowly. Before I do that, Summon! *snaps fingers and a Handy Haversack full of supplies appears beside Michal* Alright. *turns around, Proton Wand pointed out*



Sweet! Now I'm ready! *tosses the pack onto her back*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 11:26:37 pm
Nikoleis: "Totally agreeing on that one!"
Adynos: ">_>..."
*Begin the descent*

---

Sundy: "Me, Adynos and the other are the proud members of the amateur world saver team! Good to see a colleague!"
Sheylan: "Hey, you're a funny guy, Tobi!"
Tyrenion: "... Tell me you're normal..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 11:31:02 pm
@ Bob:

*Bob turns around to find a mirror positioned behind him*

*Inside the mirror, standing directly behind him is the small, eyeless child, who smiles at Bob before vanishing through the floor*

@ Nik and Floyd:

*The party descends deeper into the shaft, when they hear a ding above them*

*Frank and Huxley look up apprehensively at the elevator hovering above them, sweat dripping off of them in buckets*

*The elevator begins moving slowly upwards to a higher floor*

Frank: Phew! Y'know, for a second there I thought it would be like in the movies where-

*The elevator cable snaps and plummets down towards them*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 11:36:17 pm
Adynos: "._."
The lift is about to hit them, when... it stops.
Nikoleis: "You know what's the best with magic? EVERYTHING!"
A kinetic barrier stand between the group and the elevator.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 11:37:42 pm
*The two stare at the elevator hovering above them*

Frank: Huxley.

Huxley: Frank?

Frank: Be a good lad and fetch me my brown pants would you?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 11:38:41 pm
*grins* Only if you consider a hot-blooded determinator to be normal. Also, don't let my looks fool you, but I'm quite possibly the strongest person here right now.


Link: *nods head* Nice to know we're all good guys here.


Tobi: Sempai says that all the time! But don't let Tobi's funniness fool you. Tobi is a super awesome ninja! *strikes a ninja pose*



Bob: Oh, for the love of the Narrator. Frakking ghosts. Ethereal Jaunt! *becomes ethereal and phases through the floor, floating*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 11:43:15 pm
*Bob floats through floor to find himself hovering in the lobby where Red and Joe are playing with Pikachu*

*Joe looks up at Bob*

Joe: Well I suppose that's a might unusual.

*There is no sign of the little boy*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 09 June, 2010, 11:44:30 pm
Adynos: "I didn't want to know..."

---

Tyrenion: "Well, at least you seems to have a brain... but don't worry, these two can defend themselves... me, not too much, I normally use a plasma powered armor."

Sundy: "Say, did you, per chance, meet other persons here? We're looking for friends. two guys to be precise... one wears a poncho and think he is the bestest, the other wears blue, is handsome, care for me and the other and... err..."

(Time for work! Bye!)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 09 June, 2010, 11:48:51 pm
Bob: Ah, don't mind me. I'm a wizard. You wouldn't happen to have any ghosts in 213? Just out of curiosity.



Oh, you're a mech pilot? If things get messy, I'll get Bob to summon you up a mech.


Link: Can't say that we have. You're the first we've seen here. 


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 09 June, 2010, 11:51:25 pm
@ Nik and Floyd:

*They reach the bottom of the shaft, where it appears the door leading out has been sealed shut from disuse*

@ Bob:

Joe: You're askin' me if I've seen a creature capable of flyin' through walls come outta room 213? I'd have to answer honestly that the only one I've seen is the one I'm lookin' at right now.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 12:02:35 am
Bob: Ah, thanks for your help anyways. Oh, and Red, don't stay up too late. *floats back up into the room, becoming solid again and examining the mirror*

Red: Aww man.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 12:08:29 am
*The mirror seems perfectly normal as Bob examines it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 12:11:48 am
Bob: Detect Magic. Detect Undead. *casts both spells, allowing him to sense the presence of both magic and undead creatures*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 12:14:27 am
*The boy with hollow eyes appears directly in front of him, he appears unable to speak, but Bob sees him simply mouth the word "run"*

*The power in the building goes out*

*Bob hears footsteps in the hallway*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 12:27:25 am
Bob: *underneath his scarf, Bob's mouth spreads into a somewhat knowing grin* The plot thickens. *he draws his +6 magic rapier* Fusion. *he fuses the Proton Pack into his rapier. The end result is a rapier with a handle that resembles the handle of the Proton Wand* Mage Armor. *his body is encased in a thin layer of protective magic*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 12:31:00 am
*A strange light comes from the door leading to the hallway as a hole is silently cut through the door*

*A couple of round, marble-like objects are dropped through the room before they begin quickly filling the room with gas*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 12:33:51 am
Bob: Teleport. *teleports into the hall, and swings around, ready to face whatever is in there*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 12:36:32 am
*People fully decked out in power-suits turn to face Bob, a moment of confusion passing between them*

*They open fire with their assault rifles, firing a hail of syringes at Bob*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 12:47:02 am
Bob: At least it's not ghosts. *re-sheathes his rapier as he points his fist at the people. The Mage Armor deflects the first volley of syringes, but is already looking a bit cracked* Bigby's Clenched Fist. *fires a large fist made of force at the people*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 12:55:30 am
*The group is sent flying into the wall, causing it to crack as they tumble to the ground. Some of the men start picking themselves up off the ground and re-focusing on Bob*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 01:02:37 am
Bob: Now, for some interference. Summon! Kuma! *Bartholomew Kuma from One Piece appears between Bob and the group*

Kuma: *opens his mouth and fires a laser at the nearest enemy*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 01:10:58 am
*Bob can almost see an anime-style sweatdrop form on the nearest soldier*

*Room 213 pretty much ceases to exist*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 01:20:36 am
Bob: Tch. Don't tell me that was all. I thought maybe I would get a real challenge. *shrugs shoulders* Stay on the defensive anyways, Kuma. I'm not stupid.

Kuma: *places his hands so the paw pads are facing the enemies*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 01:23:23 am
*The remaining soldiers throw their weapons on the ground*

Random Soldier: Heh, like Hell we're gonna let you ruin this operation!

(Sorry, but I'm out for the night...)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 10 June, 2010, 04:00:33 am
Tyrenion: "Well, at least a weapon could help, just in case..."

Sundy: "Aww... where did they go?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 06:35:14 am
Sheena: *They're led to the junkyard*

*Is still in the lobby when the power is cut* ...Huh. Well, that's weird...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 06:45:03 am
Bob: Ah, so there was a plot hook here. Bibgy's Crushing Hand. *a giant hand of force appears and grabs the soldier who spoke, carrying him over to Bob* Now....you're going to tell me about this operation. *squeezes his hand a little, and as he does, the force hand squeezes the guard a little* And if you don't, you're going to find out why they call this spell Bigby's Crushing Hand.




Oh! I can help you with that! *concentrates a little, and Spiral Energy swirls into her hand, forming a sword, which she hands to Tyrenion* Would this work?

Link: *looks around* If Bob was here, he could probably find them. Where did he run off to anyways?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 08:22:18 am
Waluigi, Silhouette, Mecha: [had followed Sheena and Drake]

Waluigi: Hey, Sheena.


David, Hinata, Ayla: [arrive at the research facility, soon after they've head down the shaft]

[enters and looks around] Hello?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 09:13:39 am
Sheena: Hm? Oh, hey. You guys here too, huh?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 09:17:54 am
Red: *looks at ILS* Oh, you're the one Bob told me about when he summoned me. Hi, I'm Red. *holds out hand*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 09:24:09 am
Hm? Oh, hey there. *Shakes his hand*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 09:35:27 am
Mecha: [nods] I sensed two lifeforms in this area. I presume it was you?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 09:43:15 am
Sheena: Well, there's me, this guy here is Drake, and we're following a guy who says he can get us into some palace of the god of this place, or some crap like that.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 09:44:54 am
Silhouette: ...if it's really a god, would it be that easy?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: FrozenIndustry on 10 June, 2010, 09:46:09 am
(Sorry, somehow I missed this. Could someone maybe fill me in in a PM as to what's going on with the whole crossover thing?)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 09:51:51 am
Sheena: Well, Drake says he's heard the name before where he lives, and it's just the name of a low budget villain. I think the people here are just gullible or something like that.

(I'd do it, but I think Gaffit should maybe do it... he seems to be the "DM" of this thing, so he has a more broad understanding of what's going on than I do)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 09:53:32 am
Silhouette: Maybe a "God Eneru" situation?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 09:56:23 am
Sheena: Maybe, though I doubt on the same level of strength as him.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 10:00:38 am
Silhouette: Hm...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 10 June, 2010, 10:11:00 am


---

Tyrenion: "... Well, I'm a more an adept of high end, state of the art, plasblaster, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose."

(Note: Won't be here tonight for surprise D&D, not much tomorrow because of a birthday.)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 10:12:31 am
Sheena: Mmm. The guy isn't very creative, that's for sure.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 10:13:43 am
Silhouette: How so?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 10:14:38 am
When I see Bob again, I'll have him summon you up something more high-tech. Swords are all I can do.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 10:23:57 am
Sheena: I don't remember exactly, but we're in the Korey city, in the Korey galaxy, probably in front of the Korey junkyard about to pay for our entrance with Korey money, or some stuff like that. Pretty much everything seems to be named Korey.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 10:25:04 am
Silhouette: That's... pretty boring.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 11:15:25 am
@ Sheena & Silhouette:

Drake: The Korey I knew wasn't the brightest of guys I'm afraid...

*The stranger leads the group into the graveyard*

@Bob and ILS:

*When ILS enters the lobby, Joe is nowhere to be found*

Soldier Bob's Interrogating: Oh, I'll tell you everything, let me just *The soldier bites down on a cyanide capsule, seizing a bit before slumping*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 11:29:34 am
Bob: Soul Bind. *extracts the soldier's soul from his body, imprisoning it within a black sapphire* I'll get back to you later. Don't think that death will save you from an epic level wizard. *pockets the gem* Now then...*the hand tosses the soldier's body at his allies* I'm out of here. Kuma, keep them from following me. *heads towards the stairs*


Kuma: *glares menacingly at the soldiers*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 11:36:59 am
Sheena: Yeah.. well, seems we're here.


Huh... *Looks around* He seemed like a nice guy, giving us a free overnight stay and all, so I guess I can't complain if he's gone for a while.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 11:43:24 am
(ZF, Bob is a scary, scary person.)

*Bob heads downstairs, but is unable find anyone, Red, Joe, or ILS, even though they should be in the lobby*

*The small boy with hollow is eyes is staring at Bob through the bar's mirror in the dining room before walking backwards through it*

@ Sheena:

*A pile of scrap metal forms together in the shape of a massive golem*

Stranger: Easy Spot, stand down. These are friends.

*He knocks on a door that's lying down on a pile of junk, it opens, leading to a stairway down into the junk*

*The stranger disappears as he descends into it*

*The golem shoos at them, edging them into the staircase*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 12:03:14 pm
( *nods head* When Bob means business, he means business. )

Bob: Glad I've made an impression on you Gaffit. *tips his hat "towards the audience"* Now, ghost boy....I'm guessing you don't really want to hurt me, right?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 12:04:09 pm
Sheena: ..Whoa... *Heads down the staircase*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 12:04:24 pm
David, Hinata, Ayla: [arrive at the research facility, soon after they've head down the shaft]

[enters and looks around] Hello?


Silhouette, Waluigi: [descend the staircase]

Mecha: [tries to talk to the golem] Hello. :)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 12:22:48 pm
(DX Sorry David!)

@ David and Co, Nik, & Floyd:

*Huxley hides behind Frank*

Frank: Uh, you lads aren't with the police are you?

@ Silhouette & Sheena:

*Spot the Golem growls in a low mechanical voice that sounds vaguely like a "How do you do" if it was sent through a blender first*

*As they descend into the junk pile, it opens up into a large cavern, plans and maps plastered over walls*

Stranger: Welcome to the resistance boys.

@ Bob & ILS

*The ghost boy grins and descends beneath the bar*

*The lights turn back on as ILS and Red reappear to Bob*

(Sorry about the slow reply everyone, the server's being crap-tastic)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 12:31:09 pm
Bob: Hmmm...Red, there's some enemies upstairs. Kuma should hold them off, but if they get down here, keep ILS safe. Ethereal Jaunt. *this time, he tries to phase into the mirror*


Red: *nods, then looks at ILS* Can you fight at all?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 12:32:27 pm
[takes a few steps forward] Depends who's asking.


Mecha: I'm very well, thank you. Yourself?


Silhouette: Wow...

Waluigi: What is this?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 12:37:39 pm
Sheena: *To spot* Um.... Good, thanks...

The resistance boys?

Well yes, I can fight somewhat.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 12:42:05 pm
@ Bob:

*As Bob phases through the mirror, he finds a small room behind the mirror. The room is dank and dreary, lit by a single hanging bulb. There appears to be an old operating table to his left, and a sturdy door behind that*

@ Silhouette & Sheena:

*The golem responds with a low growl of "Seen better days. Got any oil?"*

Stranger: This is our Head Quarters.

Drake: "Our"? This place is a bit empty isn't it?

Stranger: Well, unfortunately, a good deal of our members were arrested during our last raid attempt on the castle, however, we did manage to gain some vital intel!

@ David, Nik & Floyd:

Huxley: Ideally, a group of people who can take your group of people in a fight?

Frank: We are, um, merely investigating this facility for it's unusual power consumption! Wouldn't want people short-changing the government on their power bill now would we?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 12:53:24 pm
Bob: Better arm myself. Summon: Senbonzakura. *Byakuya's zanpakuto appears, and Bob slips it into his belt* Now, Light. *a bright globe of light appears floating in the air, better illuminating the room* Now, to poke around. *takes a closer look at the table*


Red: Good. Poli! Go! *tosses a Pokeball, and his Poliwrath appears, and stands near Red protectively, while Pika stays close to ILS*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 12:55:15 pm
Sheena: Arrested? That sounds reassuring.

So what's going on exactly?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 01:17:09 pm
Mecha: [opens his chest cavity and hands him a can of oil]


Silhouette: [listens]


[perks up at Huxley's comment] That some sort of a challenge, brainiac? [grins]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 01:21:48 pm
Red: No clue!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 01:28:48 pm
...O...kay.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 01:30:36 pm
@ Bob & ILS:

*The operating table Bob examines seems to have faint traces of blood on it*

*The door behind the table begins rattling*

@ Silhouette and Co, and Sheena:

Spot: Much obliged! *It rattles coarsely*

Stranger: Well, more or less arrested, I ordered a retreat, but I was the only one who managed to get out of the castle. However, I figure if I could get out that way, I could get back in.

Drake: Sounds.... suicidal.

@ Nik, David & Floyd:

Frank: Uh, please, ignore my cohort here! He may be a scientist, but his social skills are quite poor. We do not benefit from fighting each other wouldn't you agree sir?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 10 June, 2010, 01:39:32 pm
Mecha: ^_^


Silhouette: Heh...

Waluigi: Sounds like you suck as a leader.


Aw... anyway, what're you two up to?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 01:44:38 pm
Bob: .....the rattling door, on one hand, screams "Open me!". On the other hand, this reminds me of the wise words of an old friend, Admiral Ackbar. *making sure the table is between himself and the door, he points his hand at the door* Knock! *tries to open the door with magic*

( Knock, of course, is a D&D spell that opens doors, for those of you who didn't know. )



Red: Don't worry. Bob will be back soon....I think.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 10 June, 2010, 02:05:42 pm
( Going to work, be back later. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 02:40:18 pm
@ Sheena, Silhouette & Co:

Stranger: I'm a tactician, not a leader.

@ Bob:

*He opens the door, revealing long hallway lined with wires and metal tubes, a door standing at the end of the hallway*

*The ghost boy appears in front of Bob, before floating backwards through the door*

*A green glow is emitted from the door frame*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 02:58:19 pm
Sheena: ...We just wanted to get in to see what's in there. Why would a resistance force want to get in there?

I'm sure he will. Though I have no idea what's going on.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 03:31:43 pm
Stranger: There's something strange about that place.... People go in and are never seen again, and everyone worships the Korey like he's some kind of God, but no one remembers... well anything before he arrived. It's all too strange. You know that massive fortress he holds himself up in? Well that just encompasses the palace grounds. Inside of that is a prison where he keeps god knows what, which is connected to the east wall of the fortress, and to the west of that is the palace itself. The palace is protected by some sort of barrier, that's what got my men captured.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 03:38:37 pm
Sheena: Really, no one remembers anything from before? Not even you guys?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 03:42:20 pm
Stranger: You guys really aren't from around here are you? We only have the vaguest recollections of things, like who our family are, what our jobs on, and that we must worship The Korey.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 04:10:24 pm
Sheena: No, we're not. We just... arrived, a few hours ago

....The Korey? Like, with a capital T in the?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 04:15:41 pm
*Drake nods*

Drake: Yeah, I got the impression from the others that he had a big enough ego for it.

Stranger: So, will ya help us?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 04:32:31 pm
Sheena: ....It does sound suspicious, I'll admit that... Hmm... I don't know about other people here, but I'd be willing to help. At least at first, until I can wrap my head around this.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 04:51:37 pm
Drake: I'm game too.

Stranger: Good, now listen, the easiest way to break into the facility is through the prison. I figure there's two ways to get in, either break in through the east wall, or get yourself captured by the guards. Getting yourself captured is the easiest way, but it's risky since I assume they'll take your equipment away when you're taken.

Drake: That's not really a problem for me. If they arrest us, I can probably get us out of our cells, at least until we find where our equipment is stored... What do you think Sheena?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 10 June, 2010, 04:59:25 pm
Sheena: Well... *Finds a pretty big chunk of rock/metal (whatever is nearby) and picks it up with two hands. Crushes it with ease* I don't need equipment to break out.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 08:11:04 pm
Drake: Jesus! Tell someone when you have inhuman strength will you!? I could've... shaken your hand or something!

Stranger: Once in there, there's not gonna be an easy way out, so you're gonna need to find wherever the power source for the barrier is and shut it down, and then keep moving. So what do ya think? Cause I know a guard that's really easy to **** off.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 10 June, 2010, 11:37:56 pm
Nikoleis: *To David* "Wait wait wait... stop picking on them, they are not completely useless... yet."

---

Tyrenion: "Well, I think we shoul make our move... any idea?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 10 June, 2010, 11:54:49 pm
Frank: Yes, please listen to him! We are here purely for expeditionary purposes!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 11 June, 2010, 12:59:18 am
Bob: Curiouser and curiouser. Mage Armor. *refreshes his barrier of Mage Armor, then walks forward, through the door and towards the end of the hall*


Hmmm....*closes eyes* I'm not too worried about Bob....I have no clue where he went, but he can take care of himself.

....*sniffs the air, and her ears twitch slightly* There's...a mall or something like it to the south....if we go there, we can get a good idea of the inhabitants of this world. Besides....I need a new outfit. I think I tore a hole in the seat of my jeans.


Link: Sounds good to me. It'll help if we can blend in a bit better. I mean...*looks down at his tunic, then at Tobi's Akatsuki cloak* We do sort of stand out.


Tobi: Lead the way Sempai!

*turns to Tyrenion* You want to come with us?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 11 June, 2010, 03:28:35 am
Sheena: Hey, it's not like I crush everything I touch! Just what I want to crush.

And... Yeah, I'm game.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 11 June, 2010, 04:08:53 am
Tyrenion: "I think space suits, underwater fighing suits and pixie dresses are not commo either here, so yeah."
Sundy: "Shopping, yay!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 11 June, 2010, 09:13:30 am
*nods head* Alright then! I'm making you three honorary members of the Blitzwolf Brigade!

Blitzwolf Brigade, move out! *begins to head south*


Link: ....oh great, she's in one of those moods. *facepalms* I just know something is going to go wrong. *follows*

Tobi: Alright! Adventure! *also follows*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 11 June, 2010, 09:54:43 am
Sheylan: *Naively*"... Is that some sort of compliment?"
*The group follows*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 11 June, 2010, 11:43:14 am
Silhouette: Hm... I dunno...


[cracks his neck] So, what exactly is this place?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 01:19:49 pm
@ Bob:

*Behind him in the Hotel he can here troops moving in with Assault Tranq Guns, opening fire on Red and Kuma, as well as the roar of a helicopter outside*

*He opens the door as a green glow floods his vision. A massive piece of green glowing equipment is towering before him, he also finds Joe huddling in the corner*

Joe: Please sir, you must help me! He dragged me here! I think he intends to kill me! I don't know why!

*The ghost boy appears behind Bob*

@ Sheena & Silhouette:

Stranger: *Turning to Silhouette* Well if you have any better ideas for storming the place, feel free to let me know. Now then, there's a guard in the shopping district to the west of here. His name's Albert, and he has the highest arrest record of any guard in town. Getting him to take you away should be cake. Just call him fat, or maybe make a Prince Albert in a can joke. Shouldn't be too hard.

@ Link & Tyrenion:

*As they move towards the shopping district to the north, they find all manner of shops for every possible purchase*

@ Nik & David:

Frank: Well that's precisely what we're trying to find out, unfortunately this door seems to be a bit stuck.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 11 June, 2010, 01:22:11 pm
Sheena: Hmm... alright


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 11 June, 2010, 01:22:51 pm
Silhouette: You misunderstand. I don't know if we'll be able to help. We're members of a mercenary team.


Hm... Hinata.

Hinata: [perks up]

Use your Byakugan to check the other side of the door.

Hinata: O-okay... [activates her Byakugan and looks through the door]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 01:26:56 pm
@ Silhouette & Sheena:

Stranger: Hm... Whatever you find in the castle while you're raiding the place is yours.

@ David & Nik:

Within the range of her Byakugan, Hinata sees a lot of complicated-looking lab equipment.

*The group is suddenly struck by an earthquake*

Frank: Stay calm people! The elevator shaft is the safest place to be in a situation like this.

*The earthquake passes after a couple of moments*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 11 June, 2010, 01:28:58 pm
Silhouette: Hm... [she and Waluigi look at each; the both nod] Alrigh, we're in.


[looks around, trying to survey the damage] What was that?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 01:34:47 pm
@ Silhouette & Sheena

Stranger: Right, if you need any backup, use this *Throws the group a remote* You push that button, and Spot will be there as quick as he can, but make sure it's an emergency, don't want to go wasting a perfectly good golem for nothing.

Drake: 'K. We know the plan, now let's get going.


@ Nik & David:

Frank: It was a bloody earthquake!

Huxley: Now that you mention it, power consumption wasn't the only odd fact about this place.

Frank: Yeah, there was some odd seismic readings... But first things first, this door is welded shut.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 11 June, 2010, 01:46:06 pm
Silhouette: [nods] Shouldn't need it, but thanks.


Hinata: Th-there's a lot of science equipment behind it...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 01:54:53 pm
@ Silhouette & Sheena:

Drake: Alright, I think the market should be right across the street from us. We can find Albert there. You guys head out, I'll follow.

@ David & Nik:

Frank: Doesn't sound all that suspicious considering the setting. Hold on a second.

*Frank digs into his bag and pulls out a blow torch*

Frank: This should only take a couple minutes....

*He begins cutting through the welded elevator door*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 11 June, 2010, 02:03:51 pm
Sheena: Alright, lets go. *Heads towards the market*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 02:12:05 pm
*As they reach the shopping area, they find a large number of shops and stalls filling the area, as well as a number of guards*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 11 June, 2010, 02:30:16 pm
Sheena: Right... so where is this guy we're looking for...

(And I guess, before we get too far into the story...)

Cara: So... any idea of where we are? X3

Nara: I'm afraid I haven't the slightest of clues. I was sleeping, and then all of a sudden I was here next to you. Hmhm, not that it's a bad way to wake up.

Cara: Heh, oh you... X3 Anyway, lets try to figure out where we are and how to get back X3 I was about to go visit the kids... and I'd like to get back before too long X3

*Both Nara and Cara walking towards the south east part of town*

(If you've got too much going on, feel free to ignore them for the moment. I just kind of wanted them to actually appear before it was too late for them to do so <_<)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: IngSlayer on 11 June, 2010, 02:40:58 pm
[In the market, Pyre and Repenance are standing, surveying the area]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 11 June, 2010, 04:41:07 pm
Nikoleis' group: *Observes as the door is being opened.*
Adynos: "... While we're at it... whose lab is it?"

---

Tyrenion: "Well, I'd rather have a sport suit"
Sundy: "I prefer this lovely robe myself"
Sheylan: "That swimsuit looks comfy..."
The other two: ">_>..."
Tyrenion: "What about you guys?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 11 June, 2010, 04:57:24 pm
David, Hinata, Ayla: [stand back and wait]


Silhouette, Waluigi: [follow Sheena and Drake]

Mecha: [spots them leaving and quickly follows]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 07:37:08 pm
@ Sheena & Silhouette:

Drake: Um... could be any of these guards... We could ask someone for the guard we're trying to **** off?

*They can see David, Tyrenion and Pyre's groups*

@ Cara & Co.

*As the group heads towards the south-east area, they reach a large blue tent*

@ Pyre and Repenance:

*They can see Sheena, Silhouette, and Tyrenion groups*

*Sheena and Silhouette seem to be looking for someone*

@ Nik & David:

Frank: This is officially the local monarchy's lab. God knows what they're actually doing here.

@ Tyrenion's Group:

Merchant: Well I sure hope you nice folk have enough Korey Dollars to pay for all this! ^_^

*They can see Sheena, Silhouette, and Pyre's group in the market as well*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 11 June, 2010, 07:45:18 pm
Sheena: I think that might be the best option at the moment. *Spots the other group* ...Hey... I know those guys. Well, I know one of them.

Nara: Hm? A tent in the middle of a city like this?

Cara: Weird place for a circus I think X3 *They walk closer to examine it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 08:00:22 pm
@ Sheena:

Drake: I'll ask around, you can take your time with the other group if you want.

@ Cara & Nara:

*A thick layer of magic pervades the area around the tent*

*A man in a dark blue robe comes out of the then towards them*

Magician: You have no business here. Leave.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 11 June, 2010, 08:11:17 pm
Sheena: You sure you can handle that?

Nara: Excuse us for intruding, but would you mind telling us what you are doing here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 11 June, 2010, 10:13:43 pm
Bob: Hmm...you're quite the mysterious entity, Ghost Boy. On one hand, you could be trying to help me, on the other hand, this could be a trap. *looks over at Joe* Sir, do you know what the glowing green thing is?


Red: ILS! Look out! *Red and his Pokemon are quickly taken out by the Tranqs*

Kuma: *the tranqs seem to be bouncing off of his metal skin as he points his paw pads at some of the soldiers and pushes them away with his Paw Paw powers*



*looks at the others* Oh yeah....we're broke.
*looks at the merchant* Any place we can go to pawn some stuff off? Maybe a place that is interested in buying swords?

Link: ....*facepalm* She...never pays attention to money. *looks around and spots Silhouette* Eh? SILHOUETTE! *runs over to her* You're here too! Thank the Goddesses! Someone who's not a moron! 

Tobi: *leans over and whispers in Sundy's ear, but loud enough for everyone else to hear* Link is dating Silhouette.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 10:34:48 pm
@ Sheena and the many many people at the shopping center:

Drake: I think I can handle it. You reconnoiter.

God I love that word...

*Drake walks up to the nearest guard and tells him a Prince Albert in a can joke*


*The merchant ZF's group is haggling with nods them towards a Ma and Pa pawn shop, "For all your rip off needs"*
 
@ Bob & ILS:

Joe: I just own the hotel! I have no idea what any of this is!

*The machine begins glowing oddly*

*As many of the soldiers are taken out by the ricocheting bullets, the gunship is brought in to lend a little more firepower to the situation*

*The gunship fires a missile, not at Kuma, but near his feet*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 11 June, 2010, 10:52:56 pm
Adynos: "And the Monarch is that damn Korey... that's great!"
Nikoleis: "... Why the earthquake reminds me of something?"

---

Sundy: "It seems so ^_^"
Tyrenion (to the merchant): "What kind of money do you use around here?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 11:03:52 pm
@ Nik & David:

Frank: Dunno, but this door is just about...

*The door suddenly opens as Frank is just about to finish it*

Huxley: That can't be a good sign...

Frank: So which one of you boys with magic powers wants to go first?

@ Tyrenion:

Merchant: Korey Dollars course. Though I guess we'll also take precious metals.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 11 June, 2010, 11:06:29 pm
Nikoleis: "I guess that's my turn?" *Takes a look before entering*

---

Tyrenion: "... Korey dollar?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 11:12:52 pm
@ Nik & David:

*Nik turns the corner to see a security camera panning left and right further down the hallway*

Frank: Hmm... Workin' equipment. This place definitely seems like it's still in use, but I sure 'aven't seen any personnel around 'ere.

@ Tyrenion:

Merchant: Well what else are we supposed to call it? Tim Dollars?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 11 June, 2010, 11:24:15 pm
*A frying pan hits the camera*
Adynos: "Working equipment? Where?"

---

Tyrenion: "..."
Sheylan: "Are information free? I wanted to know if we won't look out of fashion around here."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 11:38:10 pm
@ Nik & David:

Frank: Nevermind I suppose...

Huxley: No security alarm? Isn't that a bit weird?

Frank: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth Huxley. Let's get movin'.

@ Tyrenion:

Merchant: Lady, I'm not sure how to say this, but you're walking around downtown in a skin-tight leotard. Sticking out might not cover it. Literally in this case.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 11 June, 2010, 11:44:19 pm
Adynos: "At least now we know they know if they can."
Rallgar: "It actually sounds less stupid than usual."
*Continue*

---

Sheylan: "... How can fashion and effectiveness be always opposed?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 11 June, 2010, 11:52:07 pm
@ Nik & David:

*There's a terminal mounted to the wall next to the destroyed camera, and a hall leading to the right at the end of the hallway*

Frank: Any of you guys know how to use a computer?

@ Sheylan:

Merchant: Nah, that's perfectly fashionable, you're just in the wrong part of town. For this part of town however, I'd recommend something that's a bit less revealing. How about a nice leather jacket I got here? Only 40 Korey bucks. I'll even throw in a pair of jeans.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 12 June, 2010, 12:43:40 am
I might be on infrequently tomorrow, and probably not at all Sunday, sorry but I should be back online Monday.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 12 June, 2010, 04:08:48 am
Nikoleis: "Well, if it's not Windows Vista..."

---

Sheylan: "Jeans? JEANS? Now I feel insulted! How do you want to fight in such a ridiculous fabric!"
Tyrenion: "... And here she goes..."
Sundy: "Did she forgot we're broke anyway?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 12 June, 2010, 06:17:35 am
*Is hit by a couple of the tranqs* Ow, ow! Hey, what the hell? You can't just go shooting people.

Sheena: If you're sure.

...Now that I look around, there are a crapton of people I know here...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: IngSlayer on 12 June, 2010, 07:41:58 am
Pyre: [Sees the groups] ...Oh, here's some right now.

Repenance: [Turns his attention to the other groups]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 12 June, 2010, 09:00:25 am
Bob: ....I understand. Sleep. *casts a spell to put Joe to sleep* Polymorph any object. *turns Joe into a small doll of himself* This will keep you safe until I can figure this out. *pockets Joe* Now...*looks at the machine* ....drat, technology is not my strong point. *he looks around to see if he can find any clues to what the machine is*


Kuma: *as the missile hits the floor by Kuma's feet, the blast knocks him back, and his body dissolves into mana*



Thanks dude! *runs over to the pawn shop* Now...let's see....*closes eyes and focuses. Suddenly, a bunch of green energy begins to spiral around her, before condensing and turning into a pile of 20 swords. She opens her eyes, panting a little* I...hope these fetch a decent price. *using magnetism, she levitates the swords behind her and walks into the store* Hello?




Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 12 June, 2010, 09:23:40 am
Damn it... if Sil or Mecha were here, that wouldn't be a problem...


Silhouette: Eh? [spots Link] Hi, Link! I didn't know you were here. :)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 12 June, 2010, 09:29:09 am
Link: So...*looks around* What are you up to right now?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 12 June, 2010, 09:32:15 am
Silhouette: We're trying to get ourselves captured to break into the palace.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 12 June, 2010, 09:37:59 am
Link: ....I'm coming with you.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 12 June, 2010, 09:59:04 am
Sheena: Mmhm.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 12 June, 2010, 10:00:08 am
Tyrenion: *To Silouhette* "Not a bad plan you have, miss. If you need any assistance..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 12 June, 2010, 08:54:26 pm
@ Nik and David:

Huxley: I can give it a shot...

*As Huxley approaches the terminal he's zapped by a current that simultaneously fries the computer*

Huxley: Alright, I'm not that bad with computers.

Frank: Couldn't have been booby trapped. We destroyed the camera. Guess we're goin' in blind after all... Who's first?

@ Bob & ILS:

*The team of commandos moves past ILS and into the hallway behind the bar, getting access by pulling on a Scarlet Dream brand of whiskey on the counter*

*The ghost boy appears behind what appears to be the controls and beckons Bob*

@ (Hoo boy) Silhouette & Co., Sheena, Tyrenion & Co., & Link & Co. (Or is only Link going?), & Pyre & Co.:

Drake: *Runs up to Sheena* Good news! I found that Albert guard we're looking for! Bad news, he reacts really badly to that prince Albert in a can joke. Oh, who are your friends?

*A small mob of officers is heading towards the group*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 12 June, 2010, 08:58:00 pm
...Umm... Hey! *follows the commandoes*

Sheena: Oh this is Link. I haven't met the other people before...

...And we're supposed to get caught right? So do we just... surrender? Or cause some chaos first?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 12 June, 2010, 09:00:50 pm
@ ILS & Bob:

As ILS enters the inner chambers of the Hotel, she sees Bob, a ghost boy, and a large quantity of commandos*

@ Sheena & Everyone Else:

Drake: Well, so far they only have reason to arrest me, so I guess so... *Drake waves at the oncoming mob of guards*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 13 June, 2010, 12:14:41 am
Adynos: "Sorry for trying..."

---

Sheylan: "So we're not counterattacking?"
Sundy: "They will send us in a place I'm sure you will have people to kick!"

Tyrenion: "Well, I hope your plan will go well..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 13 June, 2010, 05:26:09 am
...Well, you don't see this everyday...

Sheena: Alright then. *Cracks her knuckles, and walks towards the guards*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 13 June, 2010, 02:14:11 pm
I'll go first. [walks into the hallway]


Silhouette, Mecha, Waluigi: [all step forward, beside Sheena]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 03:54:51 pm
@ Nik & David:

*As Nik turns the corner, he finds an automated turret. But since the camera was destroyed, it doesn't appear to take notice of him*

*Down at the end of the hallway is another door*

@ The Mob:

Captain of the Guard Albert: This is the police, we demand you step aside so we can apprehend that criminal!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 14 June, 2010, 04:03:14 pm
[walks past the turret to the door]


Silhouette: Why should we?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 04:16:52 pm
@ Nik & David:

*The door appears to be sealed up tight*

Frank: Well, looks like this is as far as we go. I used up all my gas to get through the elevator shaft...

@ The Mob:

Albert: Why would you not?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 14 June, 2010, 04:25:22 pm
[smirks and looks at Ayla] Ayla?

Ayla: [grins and walks up to the door]


Waluigi: Why shouldn't we not wouldn't could not n't... wou... uh... what?

Mecha: You are attacking our friend for seemingly no reason. Why should we stand down purely because a man we do not know says to?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 04:31:59 pm
@ Nik And David:

Frank: What are you doing?

@ The Mob:

*Drake shakes Mecha's hand*

Drake: Hi, not entirely sure we've met yet, but you make a good first impression.

Albert: We don't have time for this. Guards arrest that man!

*The guards move in to arrest Drake*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 04:46:23 pm
Sheena: *Pulls her arm back, and punches one of the guards straight in the gut, knocking him back and knocking him out* ...There.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 04:52:16 pm
*The guards look temporarily stunned at Sheena's show of strength*

Albert: Seize them!

*The guards move in to arrest the group*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 05:03:10 pm
Sheena: *Pretends to fight back, though she's easy to restrain*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 14 June, 2010, 05:11:45 pm
[gestures for them to stand back]

Ayla: [takes a few steps back, before running at the door and shouldering it in, smashing it off it's hinges]



Silhouette, Waluigi: [also fight back, though Silhouette makes sure to only use her sword and Waluigi uses his guns (as bludgeoning weapons), while also using only non-lethal attacks]

Mecha: [oblivious to the fight going on] Hello, I'm Mecha Sonic.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 05:18:19 pm
@ David & Nik:

Frank: What the bloody Hell was that? Where are you people from exactly?

*The room they enter is circular, with a large steel rod raising from the floor to the ceiling before pounding back down, deep into a hole in the floor*

*A terminal is on the left side of the room and a another door is leading further in*

Huxley: I'll let someone else take the terminal this time...

@ The Mob:

*Drake attempts to flee convincingly from the guards but is also captured*

*Those arrested are bound with electric handcuffs and dragged into trucks*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 14 June, 2010, 05:22:32 pm
Ayla: Ayla from...

[interupts] D'eh! I-it's complicated...



Waluigi: Well, this is fun.

Mecha: Isn't it? [gives the impression he'd be smiling if he had a mouth]

Waluigi: ¬_¬


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 05:32:51 pm
Sheena: Hmph, bastards... one punch and I'm arrested.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 05:37:44 pm
@ David & Nik:

Frank: Something tells me it's less complicated and more interesting. But I'm not one to pry.

Huxley: I am! Where're you from?

@ The Captured Group:

Drake: *To Sheena* Well to be fair, you did punch out a cop, in front of a whole bunch of other cops. They don't normally give out slap on the wrists for that.

*The truck eventually rolls to a slow*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 14 June, 2010, 05:43:29 pm
Well, I'm from Scotland, Ayla here's from sixty-five million years in the past, and Hinata's from a hidden ninja village.


Silhouette: Looks like we're stopping.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 05:43:54 pm
Sheena: I suppose...

And yeah, definately stopping.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 06:04:40 pm
@ David & Nik:

Frank: Well, I guess I don't care if you're The Korey's queen herself if you can do things like that.

@ The Captured Group:

*A group of heavily armored guards open the truck doors at the back, revealing the inside of a large prison*

Guard: Get them to processing.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 06:09:18 pm
Sheena: Tch...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 14 June, 2010, 06:09:55 pm
Ayla: ;D

So we heading in?


Silhouette: [steps out] Whoa...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 06:13:40 pm
@ David & Nik:

*Huxley and Frank step cautiously into the room*

*The room they enter is circular, with a large steel rod raising from the floor to the ceiling before pounding back down, deep into a hole in the floor*

*A terminal is on the left side of the room and a another door is leading further in*

@ The Captured Group:

Guard: Wow this is a big group. I think this is Captain Albert's record for most people arrested at once. Alright, let's get going.

*They lead the group to DNA processing and containment*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 14 June, 2010, 06:20:28 pm
[looks around] ...cool.

Ayla: [watches the huge rod (lol)]

Hinata: [hangs back near the entrance]


Mecha: Wow... [looks around]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 06:26:37 pm
Sheena: Hmm... *looks around*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 06:39:32 pm
@ David & Nik:

Frank: Impressive. Not sure what to make of it though.

@ The Captured:

*The group is led through the innards of the prison, where prisoners seem to be kept in standard cement cages with invisible barriers as the wall keeping them in, with the cells stacked on top of each other*

*Drake catches something in the corner of his eye, but he is pushed on by a guard before he can investigate further*

*The group is eventually led to a large cell where they're locked in with an invisible barrier*

Guard: You'll be kept here until we're ready to process you.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 06:50:26 pm
Sheena: Right right... and when will that be?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 06:54:32 pm
*The guard shrugs and walks away. A number of guards are patrolling the area around them, and will most likely see them try to escape. Each guard seems to have a keycard on their chest*

Drake: Anyone got any ideas. I may have one, but before I pull that rabbit out of that particular hat I'd thought I'd ask around.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 07:03:25 pm
Sheena: Well... I could smash the concrete wall to get us out of here.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 07:12:01 pm
Drake: Are you sure your hand will be okay? It's worth a shot I guess.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 14 June, 2010, 07:24:36 pm
Sheena: Don't worry. They've taken my knuckle busters, but... I've been beating stuff up for over 20 years before I got them.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 14 June, 2010, 09:37:26 pm
Drake: Alright. Go for it.

*Stands back a decent ways*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 15 June, 2010, 05:21:24 am
Nikoleis: "Adynos... strike me, I have the best idea ever. Again."
Adynos: "Striking... as in, stabbing you with Rallgar? I have to agree with that one."
Nikoleis: "I didn't say you can cut my arm..."
Adynos: "Ah, whatever..." *Strike him, not wounding him as he blocks with his guard*
Nikoleis: "Good. Now let's see this computer..." *Connect a reality matrix to it.*

---

Sheylan: "I can lend you a punch..."
*Tyrenion slowly stand back, knowing what does it mean.*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 15 June, 2010, 06:28:00 am
Sheena: Alright... *Winds up a punch, and slams her fist into the wall, trying to smash it into pieces*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 15 June, 2010, 01:18:49 pm
@ Nik & David:

*Nik connects successfully to the terminal, it seems to have access to the database of the facility*

@ The captured:

*The concrete wall shatters, sounding the alarm as the guards nearby are alerted and charge at the group, opening fire with tranqs*

Drake: Not exactly subtle. Time to get serious.

*Drake summons his Dragoon Armor onto him, allowing the tranqs to bounce off him*

Drake: Maybe we should find everyone else's weapons that were confiscated first.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 15 June, 2010, 01:25:12 pm
Waluigi: [grins] No need. [places his hands on the ground, summoning several Piranha plants to attack the guards]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 15 June, 2010, 01:32:40 pm
Sheena: *Dodges the shots* Then lets get the equipment, and....

...Did you always have that armor?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 15 June, 2010, 01:53:54 pm
*Some of the guards are eaten alive by the plants, but most are quick enough to avoid them, concentrating their fire on Drake, Sheena, and Waluigi*

Drake: Yeah, don't tell anyone. I'm kinda doing the whole secret identity thing back in New York.

If we want to find our equipment, it'll probably be back the way we came.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 15 June, 2010, 03:41:18 pm
Sheena: And which way is that? *Keeps dodging*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 15 June, 2010, 03:46:17 pm
Nikoleis: "Let's forget about the basics. Pretty sure the most importants data are protected..."

---

Sundy rises a wind shield in front of everyone, blowing the shots out of their way. Then, water condensate in front of Sheylan and she uses this shied to protect herself as she charges in melee.

Sheylan: "I hit things hard anyway!"
Sundy: "I still can use magic!"
Tyrenion: "I left everything at the Gym..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 15 June, 2010, 03:55:15 pm
@ Nik & David:

Frank: Can you at least figure out what this place is for. Or even why it's still running?

@ The captured:

Drake: I think it's to the left over here. Since we were transported here by a truck. It might also lead to a way out, and I have something I gotta check out over there. But going the other way would probably have an equal chance of success.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 15 June, 2010, 04:15:39 pm
Nikoleis: "... I surely can, but I'm surprised... no firewalls, no password... not even running on Windows! It's like they left an invitation to everyone."

---

Tyrenion: "While we're here, why don't we try to grab every infos we can?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 15 June, 2010, 07:35:44 pm


@ Bob & ILS:

*The team of commandos moves past ILS and into the hallway behind the bar, getting access by pulling on a Scarlet Dream brand of whiskey on the counter*

*The ghost boy appears behind what appears to be the controls and beckons Bob*

@ (Hoo boy) Silhouette & Co., Sheena, Tyrenion & Co., & Link & Co. (Or is only Link going?), & Pyre & Co.:

Drake: *Runs up to Sheena* Good news! I found that Albert guard we're looking for! Bad news, he reacts really badly to that prince Albert in a can joke. Oh, who are your friends?

*A small mob of officers is heading towards the group*


@ ILS & Bob:

As ILS enters the inner chambers of the Hotel, she sees Bob, a ghost boy, and a large quantity of commandos*


( It was just Link with the group that got arrested. I'm assuming he got captured with the others. )

Link: *holds out his hands and requips the Lokomo Sword from Spirit Tracks and the Mirror Shield* Extra-dimensional weapon cache. Only I can access it. *grins* But...I'd like to get back the Master Sword if I can. It's....kind of important. *holding up the Mirror Shield to protect himself, he sheathes the Lokomo Sword, requips the Ice Rod, then shoots blasts of freezing magic at the guards*


Bob: *walks over to the controls* Ok, how do I use this thing? *studies it*



*is still in the pawn shop, with a bunch of swords floating behind her magnetically* Hello, anyone here?

Tobi: *avoided capture by going to the bathroom while everyone else was being arrested* Ahh....Tobi feels relieved.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 15 June, 2010, 07:38:32 pm
Sheena: Then lets head in that direction.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 15 June, 2010, 11:24:22 pm
@ Nik and David:

*As Nik dives deeper into the database, he finds that the facility is being used to store geothermal energy in an attempt to use it to fuel some sort of power source*

@ Bob and ILS:

*The ghost boy points at a very large button labeled "Disable"*

*Joe begins regaining consciousness after this turn of events*

Joe: Don't do it! Whatever that thing is trying to do, it can't be good!

@ The Captured Group:

Drake: *@ Tyrenion* That's what I'm hoping to get.

*Drake runs off in the direction from which they came*

@ ZF and Tobi:

*A tumbleweed passes by*

*A merchant offers her quite a deal on some nifty slacks*

(Sorry, not much left to do there unless you wanna buy some stuff... There are other places to check out though)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 15 June, 2010, 11:35:54 pm
Nikoleis: "Come on... there must be something else, like 'what is the power source?', or even a network node to hack..."

---

Tyrenion: *Follows him*
Sheylan/Sundy: *the girls continue dealing with the remaining soldiers with Waluigi and others*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 15 June, 2010, 11:42:36 pm
Bob: ....*closes his eyes* A character, one I should be able to trust, telling me not to do something that a mysterious character that I have little reason to trust is telling me to do....if you ask me, it sounds like the Narrative is calling me to action. For the sake of the plot, I must push this button. May the Narrative help us all. *pushes the button*



.....this is boring. Hey Tobi, where are the others?

Tobi: They got arrested while Tobi was in the bathroom.

Figures. *looks around* Oh well. Let's find something to do. *begins to wander around aimlessly, hoping to find something*




Link: *is still blasting guards with the Ice Rod*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 15 June, 2010, 11:47:46 pm
@ Nik & David:

*The report seems purposely vague, however, it seems directly tied to The Korey*

@ The Captured Group:

*Drake jumps his way through a group of guards before arriving in front of a prison cell*

*Inside the prison cell is a beat-to-hell lump of flesh, missing an arm and an eye*

Drake: Rief? Hey Tyrenion! Can you give me a hand breaking down this cell?

@ Bob & ILS:

*As Bob presses the button, the green glow disappears as the machine shuts down*

*The room begins shaking on it's foundation as hundreds of ghosts emerge from the machine looking seriously pissed off*

@ ZF & Tobi:

(Give me a direction and I'll give you a quest)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 June, 2010, 12:08:51 am
Bob: *draws Senbonzakura* Greetings ghosts. My name is Bob the Omnipotent, and I was the one who freed you.
Just what were you doing sealed up in there?



*arrives back in the center of town, then looks around* Tobi...we're lost. Which way should we go?

Tobi: Possible destinations are South, West, East, and Dennis.

....hmmm....*closes eyes, spins around, and then stops facing East* This way! *heads east*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 12:14:27 am
@ Bob and ILS:

*The ghosts walk past Bob and ILS and out of the room towards the guards surrounding the building*

*Bob and ILS hear unholy screams coming from the guards outside the room*

Joe: I... I should probably go...

@ ZF & Tobi:

*As they head east, they see a junkyard to their left, a large blue tent ahead of them, and a hotel to their right*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 June, 2010, 12:33:24 am
Bob: ....nonsense. The safest place you could be right now is with an omnipotent wizard. Besides, I sort of Polymorphed you into a doll. A talking doll, but a doll all the same. You...might want me to change you back first.


....Tobi, check out the tent. I'm going to see if I can't find anything interesting in the junkyard. If you get into trouble, scream like a girl and I'll come save you. *heads into the junkyard*


Tobi: Got it! *with ninja stealth, Tobi silently sneaks up to the tent and phases his head through the outside to see what is on the inside*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 12:41:09 am
@ Bob:

*The screams come to an abrupt end. The ghosts re-enter the room with Bob and ILS*

*The boy with the hollow eyes appears at the ghost front and points at Joe in Bob's pocket*

@ ZF:

*After a certain distance, a pile of junk suddenly pieces itself together, forming a massive junk golem which sends ZF a serious warning through what sounds like a voiced message after it's lived in a sewer for half it's life*

@ Tobi:

*As Tobi nears the tent, he spots Cara and Nara being turned away by a robed figure*

*Inside the tent, Tobi sees a group of robed men gathered around a circle. One of the men looks at Tobi before he is violently ejected from the premise by an unseen force*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 June, 2010, 01:00:16 am
Bob: Joe? Why would you want Joe? Seriously, I need some answers here. Summon: Yoh Asakura!


Yoh: *Yoh from Shaman King appears* Oh, hi Bob.

Bob: *turns to the ghost boy* This boy here is a shaman, a bridge between the living world and the world of the dead. You can possess him to talk to me.



Hi! I'm bored. You have anything interesting to do?


Tobi: How rude! Tobi will not stand for such rude treatment! Tobe has an awesome robe too, so Tobi should be allowed in! *tries to barge right into the tent*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 01:08:58 am
@ Bob:

*The boy nods and inhabits Yoh*

Boy: What do you need to know to let us have our revenge?

@ ZF:

*The golem is taken aback and scratches it's head in thought. It finally lets out a deep call which sounds like granite in a meat grinder*

*From a junk pile emerges a stranger*

Stranger: What do ya want?

@ Tobi:

*All eyes turn on Tobi at once. Tobi can feel their magic power oozing all around him*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 June, 2010, 01:14:33 am
Bob: What's going on? How did you end up sealed like that? And what does Joe have to do with it?

I need some exposition here before anyone here gets any kind of revenge.



Hi, I'm bored. Got something for me to do? I'm really strong.



Tobi: Hey, this feels just like the time Tobi but bleach in the laundry with Bob's clothes and they turned all pink! You guys must be wizards. Don't worry, Tobi has a cool robe too, so he fits right in.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 01:24:38 am
@ Bob & ILS:

Ghost: They were using us. They took us from our bodies and used our souls. This machine breaks down a ghost, allowing another spirit to be copied onto it. That man allowed it to continue to happen.

Joe: I didn't know it was going on! I swear! Men from the government would come in every once in awhile and went back here. I'd have been killed if I didn't let them!

@ ZF:

Stranger: I doubt you'd want to try your hand at getting arrested, the cops right now would likely just shoot ya. Alright, I got a mission for you. How do I know I can trust you though?

@ Tobi:

*A ball of lightning shoots from one of the wizards at Tobi in an attempt to get him to shut up*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 June, 2010, 01:41:48 am
Bob: I dislike needless killing. Joe has been nothing but kind to me so far, so I find it unlikely he did anything maliciously. But...on the other hand, I have no reason to assume he isn't a bad person. So for now, I suppose I'll leave him in his current state. *picks up Joe out of his pocket and looks at him* I'll grant you full movement abilities, but for now you'll be stuck as a doll. Show me that I can trust you without a doubt, and I'll turn you back. But...if I see one sign of treachery from you, I'll let the ghosts have their way with you. *grants Joe mobility*


That said. *pulls out the black sapphire from before* I have sealed in here the soul of one of the soldiers that seems to be behind this. If he's an consolation....*throws the gem at Yoh's feet, shattering and releasing the soldier's soul* Perhaps I could lead you to more of his kind.



I'm good aligned, if that means anything to you. Oh, I know. *turns her back and lifts her shirt. A tattoo in the shape of a set of stylized scales suddenly appears on her back* I'm the Warrior of Justice. Does that count for anything here?


Tobi: *Tobi's Sharingan activates, and Tobi dodges the ball* Hey, you can shoot lightning, just like Sempai! Tobi can do that too! *makes some hand signs, and a Chidori forms around his hand* Only....Tobi can't shoot it.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 01:57:34 am
@ Bob:

Ghost Boy: ...

That'll do. ^_^

Joe: I can't exactly say I'm pleased with this turn of events, but if you promise I'll eventually get my body back...

*The ghosts begin work on dismantling the machine*

@ ZF:

Stranger: Not particularly... But you seem to be different like those other folk who were just here. And if you were working for The Korey you probably would have tried to kill me as soon as I showed my face.

Alright, I'll give you a shot. I have a contact I'm supposed to meet with in the park south of here in order to gather vital intel on The Korey. Unfortunately I get the feeling that he's a treacherous bastard. Go meet with him, get the data if you can, and watch your back for anything funny.

@ Tobi:

*The mages raise a magical shield around Tobi, preventing him from moving*

*One of the mages steps forward*

???: Why do you work to interrupt us? Speak quickly lest we lose our patience.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 June, 2010, 02:06:24 am
Bob: *nods head* I'll leave Yoh with you until you're done with him. Use him however you find useful.

*turns to Joe* It's the best idea I can come up with on short notice. *sighs* I fear there's much I don't know about this world.

Among other things, what can you tell me about The Korey? His name keeps on popping up in various posts, and I've only been able to glean minimal information from them.


I can do that! Like I said, I'm strong. *nods head* Thanks for trusting me. You won't regret it. *turns to leave, but then stops* By the way, my name is Michal Ritter. Anything I can call you?



Tobi: Tobi is investigating this tent on orders from Sempai! Since Tobi is a good boy, Tobi listens to Sempai!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 04:15:16 am
Nikoleis: "... Looks like someone is stealing energy for himself... that someone being the Korey... Heh, I may have some fun with this. Guys? Can you prepare everything here to be blown up? I'll have to discuss with this computer in private..."

---

Tyrenion: "I'm coming!" *Avoid the main fight*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 16 June, 2010, 06:25:17 am
...I've no idea what's going on, I guess I should just go along with it... Damn it, I'm talking to myself again.

Nara: Hm? Oh, people I know...

Cara: Hiya. X3

Sheena: :..You know that... thing?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 10:59:16 am
Tyrenion: "Yes, it's another clasher... but how... Drake, you did mention they left you behind for another job, right?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 11:39:31 am
@ Bob:

Joe Doll: The Korey? He's the ruler of the universe of course! For as long as the universe has existed, which no one quite remembers, but it was rather recent from all accounts.

@ Michal (Sorry, didn't know you were using a character):

Stranger: No, stranger's fine. I lost my name a long time ago.

@ Tobi, Cara, & Nara:

Hooded Figure: We are running a bakery. Obviously. You can leave now.

@ Nik & David:

Frank: I brought some minor explosives in case the way was blocked, but we'd have to place them just right if we wanted to blow the whole place.

@ The captured group:

Drake: Yeah I know him, though he's seen better day. He left on a job weeks ago, so how the Hell did he get here? **** that's a lot of blood, is anyone here a medic?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 11:49:12 am
Nikoleis: "P-E-R-F-E-C-T! Wait for me, I won't be long! Virtualize!"
*Nik is downloading himself in the computer.*

Adynos: "... Oh thanks goodness he is not around anymore..."

---

Tyrenion: "First aids only, I admit... not my speciality."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 11:59:45 am
@ Nik & David:

Frank: Come on Huxley, we got a building to blow up. For science!

*Frank and Huxley begin placing charges around the room*

@ The captured:

*Drake carries an unconscious Rief out of his cell and summons a medium-sized fire breathing dragon, placing Rief on top of it for protection*

Drake: Alright, I'm pissed off now. Let's find our equipment. Wherever they're holding our things, they should be holding his things too, and he has all those potions. We should probably hurry, it doesn't look like he's got much time left.

*The wing of the prison turns left up ahead*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 12:10:09 pm
Nikomputer (yes, in the computer): "Ok... let's start by pinging every computers around... They're bound to have a server or something..."

---

Adynos: *Observes the main pillar*

---

Tyrenion: "Girls, I let the guards for you, don't level the place immediately!"
Sundy: "Roger!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 12:14:44 pm
@ Nik:

*He does manage to find other computers on the network throughout the building*

@ Adynos:

Frank: Alright, we're set to blow...

Do you know if your friend is coming out any time soon?

@ The captured:

*Drake summons his Ultimate Spear and throws it into a group of guards, creating a blast of air that knocks them into a wall, before leading the dragon transporting Drake down the hall to the left*

Drake: Oh come on!

*A group of piloted armor suits are standing in front of him*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 12:24:06 pm
Nikomputer: "Ok... let's drain all their datas at once, now... and while we're at it, localize these by their response time... Oh, and leaves a message to the seemingly useless network administrator they hired."

---

Adynos: "Depends. If he finds a program called Global Thermonuclear War..."

---

Tyrenion: "You know, when piloting these, you tend to know the flaws in these... usually, it's the warm up."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 16 June, 2010, 03:01:24 pm
Sheena: Get out of the way!! *Punches the armored suits, knocking them out of the way*

Nara: A suspicious bakery, if I may say so.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 16 June, 2010, 03:33:39 pm
[watches them all] ...huh. [takes a seat]

Hinata: [watches Huxley and Frank work] ...



Waluigi: [places hi hands on the ground] Double Wall-Luigi!! [two walls of vines shoot up from where his hands are, trying to push the powered suits away]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 03:38:30 pm
Rallgar: *To David and Hinata* "Hey, you two... do you have an idea why you're here?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 16 June, 2010, 03:40:59 pm
Hinata: N-no... s-sorry...

...did that sword just talk?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 03:46:47 pm
Rallgar: "... You have no idea how many times I heard that sentence or variations of it..."
Adynos: "Which is, by the way, not advancing us much."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 16 June, 2010, 03:50:23 pm
Well, what do you want us to do, smart-arse? I'm a fighter. Point me at someone and I'll fight them.

Ayla: Ayla strong! ...but, Ayla no have magic powers...

Hinata: I... I don't think I-I can help much either...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 03:55:08 pm
Rallgar: "... Don't you know anyone that could potentially desire your presence here? A nemesis, an evil mastermind, a step-father, I don't know?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 16 June, 2010, 03:58:06 pm
Hm... well, Ayla came from the past. Maybe whatever brought her to the present brought us here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 04:08:32 pm
Rallgar: "We had a similar theory..."
Adynos: "... But it seems that even Nik's metaverse warper is out of the equation, and this thing has time travel as an option next to the TV."
Rallgar: "However, he broke it upon landing here, not before... and technically, it should have protected him from any non programmed shift. It would only have worked if we were specifically targetted."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 16 June, 2010, 04:09:34 pm
Hm... interesting...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 04:15:56 pm
Rallgar: "Whatever happened, it was on purpose, that's the most impotrant point I can draw for now."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 16 June, 2010, 04:17:43 pm
Hm... but why?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 16 June, 2010, 04:21:34 pm
Rallgar: "I hope we'll find the answer before it's too late..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 June, 2010, 05:42:09 pm
@ Bob:

Joe Doll: The Korey? He's the ruler of the universe of course! For as long as the universe has existed, which no one quite remembers, but it was rather recent from all accounts.

@ Michal (Sorry, didn't know you were using a character):

Stranger: No, stranger's fine. I lost my name a long time ago.

@ Tobi, Cara, & Nara:

Hooded Figure: We are running a bakery. Obviously. You can leave now.



Bob: ...I do believe that's about all I'm getting from you on that subject. How about that device? You know anything about it at all?


( Yeah, plain black text with no name tag is my identifier for ZeldaFan the character, a.k.a Michal Ritter, who's basically a fictional version of myself. )

*chuckles* I suppose that'll do then, Strangah. *purposely mispronouncing it* See you when I get back. *grabs a disc shaped chunk of metal from a pile of garbage, stands on it, then magnetically levitates it into the air before flying off to her destination*


Tobi: If this is a bakery, can Tobi have a doughnut?



Link: *sees the armored suits* ....crap. Medieval weaponry is not the most effective thing against stuff like that.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 05:48:04 pm
@ Nik & David:

*Nik manages to download most of the information before the rest is deleted by back-up protocols*

@ The Captured:

*Drake shifts his spear to it's air to it's lightning form and throws it into the remaining mechs, disabling them as the group reaches a corridor labeled "evidence"*

@ Nara, Cara, and Tobi:

Mage: *Summons a doughnut out of thin air and gives it to Tobi* See? Our breads are delicious. Please leave now.

@ Bob:

Joe: Not really. From what that ghost boy said, it could maybe be used to copy a soul, but what use would that be?

@ Michal:

*Michal reaches the park, thick with trees. The lights in the park appear to be out*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 16 June, 2010, 05:50:37 pm
Sheena: Evidence...? Hey, lets look down here.

Cara: I didn't get any doughnuts X3


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 16 June, 2010, 06:02:26 pm
@ The Captured:

*Drake kicks down the evidence door, revealing all their missing equipment and then some*

Drake: This'll do.

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*Another one of the mages stands up*

Mage 2: Enough of this, we must complete the Rite. Dispose of them.

*A hole opens beneath the three and begins sucking them in*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 16 June, 2010, 06:06:48 pm
Sheena: *Looks around* Ah... *Puts on her knucklebusters, and locates her necklace* Phew... it's still here... *Puts it on*

Cara: No doughn- H-He-*is sucked in*

Nara: *Follows her in*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 16 June, 2010, 06:14:08 pm
Bob: ....I could think of some uses.

I suppose this is all I'm going to get from this plot hook. That is...unless you have any other relevant information.



Heh. This place looks fun. *lands and looks around, her senses on full alert*



Tobi: Wheeeeeeeeee! *is eating his doughnut as he's sucked in*



Link: *stores the Lokomo Sword and the Hylian Shield in his extra-dimensional storage, and slips the Master Sword back in its sheath on his back* Ahh...it just didn't feel right without you.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 17 June, 2010, 04:34:58 am
Nikoleis: "Ah, at last... gimme your datas, sillies, or else... wait, why am I asking. GIMME YOUR DATAS, SILLIES ^_^!"
*Uses the defense breaker ability stolen from Rallgar to obliterate any protection between himself and the datas*

---

Tyrenion: "I think I will take one of their armor, now..."
Sheylan: *Takes back her armlet*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 17 June, 2010, 10:23:53 am
Waluigi, Silhouette: [take back their weapons]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 04:08:10 pm
Link: Sil....what are our plans now?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 08:55:22 pm
@ The captured:

*Drake finds Rief's prosthetic arm and eye and reattaches them, along with his other weapons before pulling a healing potion from his belt and putting them over his wounds*

Drake: It'll be awhile until he regains consciousness, so I don't think we'll get any answers out of him for now- and who the hell confiscated the mech?

*Drake points at a large mech that fills a quarter of the room sitting in the corner*

*A group of guards appears at the door*

Drake: Whoever wants it take it!

*Drake charges into the guards and back into the hallway. The group can either go back the way they came, or move on into what looks like a transport hub*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*They find themselves in what appears to be an abstract plane of existence, with non-euclidean architecture abound*

*The path ahead winds at impossible angles, leading into what appears to be oblivion*

@ Nik @ David:

*Nik successfully secures the data for the network. The data tells him that the scientific facility is being used as a power source to amplify The Korey's strength. It also tells of a number of other projects being used to amplify The Korey's powers being put into place all over the city*

@ Michal:

*Michal senses a number of presences around her, but she is unable to tell if they are animals, civilians, or something worse*

*A man separates himself from the shadows, coming to greet her*

Contact: What's the password?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 09:07:27 pm
Link: *looks at Silhouette* I'm going where ever you go.



Tobi: Cool! *looks around* And now Tobi is bored. *attempts to teleport out*



.........ah, was there a password? I....don't think he told me a password. *sweatdrops* I was sent here by a Strangah for information about....some guy name Korey? I'm trustworthy! Please believe me! *is smiling and holding her hands up, trying her best to look non-threatening* My name is Michal Ritter, and I'm chaotic good aligned, so you can trust me!



Bob: Eh? *grins and chuckles* Ah, no, never mind, Joe. Someone else seems to have stumbled upon something that gives me an idea of what that device was. *turns to ILS* ILS, get ready to leave, we're going to try and get to the bottom of this. *turns to Joe* If you don't mind, I would like to use my hotel room here as a base of operations. I don't have any Korey Dollars, but...*snaps his fingers and a sack of gold appears by Joe* I have gold. I'd like to reserve my room for an indefinite amount of time. Is that ok?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 09:14:06 pm
@ Bob & ILS:

(Curse Bob's ability to break the fourth wall and read others posts!)

Joe: Um... Okay?

@ Tobi:

*His attempts at teleporting give him a stiff headache. It seems he can teleport within the plane though*

@ Michal:

The Contact: *Grins* That's good enough for me. Here's the information the Stranger asked for. Lost a couple men getting it, no big.

*He hands Michal a manila envelope*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 09:22:07 pm
Bob: *chuckles* What can I say, Gaffit? When one is tossed into an unknown situation, it's only natural to grasp at every advantage one can get. I don't call myself the Omnipotent lightly.

*looks at Joe again* Thanks. I appreciate this. Oh, and if you ever get into any trouble, just shout for me and I'll read the post and come as fast as I can. It would be rude of me not to extend my protection to my host.


Tobi: ....that didn't work. *walks off in a random direction*



Ah! A mystery envelope! Thanks! *places it into her bag on her back* As a delivery person, it's my sword duty not to look at my client's package.

....this Korey guy....is he like, some kind of tyrant or something? I mean....I'm just getting this vibe.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 09:32:34 pm
@ Bob:

Joe: No problem!

*Sits on the desk as a doll*

@ Tobi:

*Tobi promptly falls into a crack that he could've sworn couldn't exist a second. The landscape appears to be tricky*

@ Michal:

The contact: Why no, the Korey is a God, he created us all and we all worship him as he deserves. And so will you!

*In a move that surprises not a single goddamn one of us, the area is suddenly flooded with soldiers out to arrest Michal*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 10:14:58 pm
Bob: *chuckles* Damn Michal....just can't stay out of trouble, can you? *looks at ILS* You coming with me, or staying here at the hotel?



Tobi: BLARGAHFLAB! ....Tobi is in a hole. *tries to phase out of the hole*



Sorry, but the only god for me is Thor, God of Thunder. *reaches into the front of her shirt, and pulls up a amulet shaped like a stylized version of Mjolnir* He might get angry if I jump ship and start worshiping another god, so I think I'll decline. *she blurs for a moment, then she's suddenly behind the contact* Thanks anyways. At least these goons of yours will keep me entertained for a while. *her body begins to cackle with electricity, which she then releases as a powerful shockwave spreading out from her in all directions*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 10:19:54 pm
@ Tobi:

*Tobi suffers what appears to be an out of body experience, when in reality he is simply temporarily inside out before reverting to normal*

@ Michal:

*Most of the guards are blasted away, but the ones farther from her are protected by their equipment and begin firing tranq rounds*

*The contact is well done however*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 10:33:33 pm
Tobi: ....that was fun! But....Tobi is still in a hole. *tries to struggle out*


Hah! *raises the disc she rode on as a shield, blocking the tranqs* You'll have to try harder than that! *using Flash Steps, she appears right in front of one of the guards, grabbing him and tossing him into one of his friends, and then, to keep her momentum going, she spins around and punches another in the face with enough strength to send him flying 5 feet away from her, trying to knock him into another guard*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 10:38:40 pm
@ Tobi:

*As Tobi struggles, he notices four spires that seem an infinite distance away from him, surrounding the trail on all sides*

@ Michal:

*The guards number, though noticeably thin, is now down to the elite few left*

*One of the guards drops a flash grenade at Michal's feet as another tackles her to the ground, her head facing the grenade*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 10:44:33 pm
Tobi: Ooh! Spires! Hullo, spires!



Get off! *the flash grenade goes off in her face* GAH! Can't...see. Oh well, I'll just rely on scent. *taking a deep breath, she quickly shifts into her werewolf form, and with her increased strength, attempts to buck the guard who tackled her off*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 10:50:55 pm
@ Tobi:

*The spires do not wave back*

@ Michal:

*The guard is sent flying into the shrubbery, of the remaining three guards, one pulls out a magnetic net and casts it over ZF as the others unleash their tranqs*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 10:56:42 pm
Tobi: *begins whistling Stairway to Heaven*


Hehehehe....HAHAHAHA! *at this point, her system is flooded with a cocktail of adrenaline and werewolf hormones, allowing her to easily shrug off the effects of the tranqs. Her speed and agility boosted in this form, her instincts warn her to move, so she quickly dashes towards the guard who had just thrown the net, easily locating him with a combination of heightened senses of smell and hearing. She slashes out with her claws* Come on guys, keep this interesting for me!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 11:04:47 pm
@ Tobi:

*The sounds carries forever into the void, before coming back from behind him as an echo*

@ Michal:

*One of the final two guards throws a chain around Michal's neck and tries to pull her back with all his might to expose her chest as the remaining guard bites the plastic off a syringe and lunges at Michal, trying to stab the needle into her heart*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 11:15:56 pm
Tobi: Maybe Earth style would work....*tries to use an Earth style jutsu to tunnel out of the ground*


Heh. *getting down on all fours, she grips the ground as hard as she can and tries to whip the chain guard at the other guard by snapping her head and yanking with her shoulders*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 17 June, 2010, 11:17:52 pm
Nikoleis: "Perfect! Let's reverse the system and send the energy to other sources for now... Now let's exit the place."
*Reappears in the real world*

---

Sundy: *Stays with Rief*
Sheylan: *Follows Drake to gives him a hand*
Tyrenion: *Goes taking the big mecha*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 11:24:21 pm
@ Tobi:

*He finds himself standing upside down on the other side of the trail, until he realizes that he's actually right-side up after all*

@ Michal:

*The last of the guards are sent flying into a tree which cracks on impact*

@ Nik & David:

Frank: So, where'd you end up sending all that power anyway?

@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: Which way should we go, cause, honestly, I'm staying with the mech.

*The fire-breathing dragon defends Rief by roasting a couple of guards*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 17 June, 2010, 11:30:33 pm
Nikoleis: "I'm spreading this toward the other sources, so the Korey doesn't notice a change immediately. Now, only thing left is taking down all the sources one by one, and blow this place remotely only when required."

---

Tyrenion's sythetized voice: "We should find the director, so..."
*Checklist on loaded equipments*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 11:33:06 pm
Tobi: *is so stupid, it never even crosses his mind that there was something odd about him standing upside down* Yay! Tobi is free! *begins to dance*


*sniffs the air before shifting back into her human form* Ah, that was a fun work out. I just hope that the envelope the guy handed me is good. I'll find out when I deliver it....although....first....*uses technopathy to try and sense the presence of any electronic tracking devices inside the folder*


Link: Hey, maybe I can help with your injured friend. *pulls a bottled Fairy out of his tunic, then opens it near Rief. The Fairy flies out and spreads its healing magic on Rief*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 11:46:18 pm
@ Nik & David:

Frank: That's pretty smart! But what happens if someone just comes in to check the machine? Or what if someone beats you to the punch by shutting down these other machines?

@ The Escaping Group:

*As the fairy heals Rief he coughs up some blood and a tooth*

Rief: Looks like I'm alive... again.

*Sees Drake and Tyrenion*

Rief: About damn time you lot came to rescue me. *painfully gets to his feet* So how did you get here?

Drake: Rief? Kinda in the middle of something man. What do you mean "director" Tyrenion? *Zaps a guard with his Lightning Spear*

@ Tobi:

*The bleakness of oblivion is not amused*

@ Michal:

*She finds the package to be clean of bugs*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 17 June, 2010, 11:51:25 pm
Link: *is firing the Ice Rod at guards again*


Tobi: Hmmm....Tobi should head to one of the spires. *begins to walk towards a spire*


Good. *magnetically pulls her disc back over to her, steps on it, and levitates it back to the junkyard*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 17 June, 2010, 11:58:03 pm
@ Tobi:

*Tobi finds himself standing at the Spire with a couple steps. And the spire is actually only a couple inches tall. There appears to be thousands of tiny humanoid creatures walking in and out of the spire*

@ Michal:

*As Michal reaches the junkyard*

Stranger: Oh! You're back safe and sound! Did your meeting with the contact go well?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 12:11:01 am
Tobi: Ooh! *leans in for a closer look, activating his Sharingan*


Meh, he tried to arrest me. I took the guards out, no problem. *hands him the envelope* I hope this thing has something useful in it, or I'm going to be rather annoyed. I didn't open it, but I scanned it for bugs, to make sure we won't get tracked. It seemed clean, but I'm far from perfect with that ability.

You got anything to eat? I'm hungry after all of that fighting....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 12:20:17 am
@ Tobi, Cara & Nara:

*The many small people seem to be holding some sort of magical incantation or chant*

@ Michal:

*The Stranger is already perusing through his files, before being snapped back to reality*

Stranger: Huh, oh yes, sorry you must be starving. Spot! Get our guest something to eat would you?

*After a couple of minutes, the towering junk golem returns holding a tray covered with sandwiches*

Stranger: Most interesting. Well as untrustworthy as my contact was, his information appears to be quite good. It appears that The Korey has been working on a way to resurrect himself in case he is ever killed. Theoretically he could keep coming back to life again and again.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 12:30:24 am
Tobi: Tobi knows magic too! Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

....no, wait, those are Pokemon.



Yay! Sammich! *begins eating them* Hoh? Bob cahn doh hat too. *swallows* When he dies, he forcibly reincarnates himself. He says its because he's a "meta-fictional being".

Wait....I thought this Korey guy was a god? Is he just all talk?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 12:39:12 am
@ Tobi, Cara & Nara:

*The very small denizens seem concerned that Tobi can see them, and a large fireball ejects from the spire at Tobi, unfortunately, the fireball is large by their standards and it's about as big as a match's flame*

@ Michal:

The Stranger: Very powerful, no doubt about that, but this research does prove that he is murderable! Well, as long as we can shut down this resurrection operation. *Sigh* But there's still the matter of killing him in the first place. One problem at a time I suppose...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 12:55:51 am
Tobi: *his mask is slightly singed* ....that was rude. *blows at them*



Maybe I can help with that. I've fought deity-class beings before. Bob says I excel at fighting opponents who are much stronger than me.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 01:22:33 am
@ Tobi, Cara & Nara:

*With 90 mile per hour winds tearing through their fortress, the tiny mages grab on to anything they can find, but are ultimately lost to the wind as their spire collapses into a cloud of dust*

*Tobi, Cara & Nara find themselves back in the tent*

*The Mages appear shocked*

@ Michal:

Stranger: Oh, no, don't worry about that. I already sent a group into The Korey's fortress. They seemed... capable. But they won't succeed if The Korey is simply brought back. According to this, the plan is two-fold. One part is focused on resurrecting The Korey's spirit, while the other is focused on resurrecting The Korey's body. According to these notes, research is in it's final stages for both.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 01:33:12 am
Tobi: .....Tobi thinks he ate some bad mushrooms again.


We could defeat him without killing him....you know, seal him away in another dimension.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 01:38:55 am
@ Tobi:

Mage: You were transported to a plane with no physical laws! Your brain should have literally eaten itself!

@ Michal:

The Stranger: The Korey created this place. All life and us included. None of us remembers what happened before we were created, but there were no graveyards, and no dead when we first started remembering things. I don't know whether or not The Korey is just "all talk" as you say, but he has some kind of power. And if we seal him away, we can't stop him from doing this all over again.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 01:49:37 am
Tobi: *is holding a paddleball, trying to bounce it, but has become hopelessly tangled up*


I see. *closes eyes and thinks* ....thinking is hard. *grabs a sandwhich and begins chewing on it* I usually leave the plan making to Bob or Link....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 01:59:50 am
@ Tobi, Cara & Nara:

Mage: We have under-estimated their power! Summon the elementals!

Mage 2: But those are reserved for-

Mage: Quiet! Desperate times call for desperate measures!

*The Mages gather in a circle, as elementals appear behind each mage, creating a unique elemental for all 7 mages, fire, light, darkness, earth, water, nature, and wind*

*The elementals roar fiercely at the group*

@ Michal:

The Stranger: Well it's only the fate of this universe that rests on your shoulders, if that helps... That doesn't help does it? The plans say that one part of the plan is being carried out in a hotel, while the other is in a hospital. Perhaps you could investigate? Both are quite close. You can even take Spot with you if you'd like, though he might be called away by the other group in the fortress.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 18 June, 2010, 04:33:21 am
Nikoleis: "If someone try to cut that one? I changed every passwords there, so we should have some time. And if the other generators are destroyed, then boom! No need to hide our operation anymore, we won't need the psychological advantage of making The Korey believes it still has the advantage."

---

Tyrenion: "The boss of this place, if you prefer."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 05:31:09 am
Nara: Hmhm.... Me and my lovely mate have lived for a combined total of over 15000 years, and regularly transform both ourserlves and others. It'll take more than a few silly magic tricks to drive us insane.

And I'd advice de-summoning those things. I'd prefer for this to end peacefully.


....We have to get to the bottom of it, huh? Sure, okay. I have no idea what we need to get to the bottom of, but...

Sheena: Look, can we just decide and get moving already? I don't know about you guys, but I'm a regular human being. If I get hit by one of those tranqs, or by bullets or whatever, I'm pretty much ****.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 06:42:14 am
Tobi: *has detangled himself* Oh! Is this some sort of challenge? HI-YA! *gets into a cheesy martial arts pose*


Bob: Don't worry, mah boi! *pats ILS on the back* That's the point of the mystery.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 07:08:51 am
Nara: I'm sorry to ask of this Mr., but could I ask you to dispatch the females first, and preferrably gently? I am unable to fight women myself.

I guess... but how can I be solving a mystery when the mystery is that I don't know what mystery I'm solving?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 07:15:24 am
Tobi: Tobi is a ninja. Tobi has no clams about who he fights. *fails at pronouncing qualms*


Bob: Hahaha, don't worry. We'll stumble upon answers eventually.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 07:21:00 am
Nara: *nods* Hmhm, then I'll ask that you take the female mages out first. After that of course, feel free to help take out the rest, though we should leave a few conscious... my lovely mate could extract some information from them.

I hope so... okay, so what do we do first?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 07:33:06 am
Tobi: *his eye becomes a Mangekyo Sharingan* Don't worry....Tobi knows what to do. *is watching, waiting for the enemy to go first*


Bob: Not really sure at this point. I suppose we can check stuff out somewhere else.....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 07:38:33 am
Nara: Hmhm, *nods* Right.

I'm okay with that... oh, wait a minute. *Pulls out 7 tranq darts from his neck* Ow... I forgot about them... Okay, I'm ready now.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 02:02:36 pm
@ Nik & David:

Frank: Right, in that case, I think Huxley and myself will stick around a while longer. Some of this technology might be salvageable before this place goes boom.

@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: I'd have to agree. We should really get moving. Don't forget that we also have that barrier around the palace we have to find a way to shut down. Think that would be in here?

Rief: Hey, um, normal chick! Catch! *Rief throws Sheena his Belt of Power that allows the wearer to control metal objects and gravity in a moderate radius around the user* That should help with the bullets and tranqs. I need it back later though, it was a gift.

@ Nara, Cara and Tobi:

*The mages ignore their demands and attack*

*The Earth elemental puts it's arms into the ground, creating a six-sided cage of rock around them*

*The Fire elemental follows up by pouring fire over the cage, causing it to melt into lava*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 18 June, 2010, 02:12:48 pm
Adynos: "Good, two less morons, one more to go."
Nikoleis: *To David's group* "... Ok, who is he referencing to, now?"

---

Sundy: "If only Rallgar and the boys were here..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 02:14:50 pm
[shrugs] Want me to kick his ass?


Silhouette: [examines the huge mech] Hm...

Mecha: [scans the surrounding area]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 02:24:19 pm
Sheena: Huh? Uh, sure, thanks. ...How do I use this thing...? Oh well... *Puts it on, and looks around, to see if there is any sort of computer console in the room*

Nara: Well, this is bad... allow me. *Takes a step forward, and one side of the cage is smashed in a cloud of dust, and in two blinks of an eye, Nara is standing outside the cage, gently placing Tobi and Cara down next to him* I guess you won't listen to logic then?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 18 June, 2010, 02:27:37 pm
Adynos/Nikoleis: "Yes/No"

---

(Is that a big mech, or a BIG mech?)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 02:28:48 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

*Mech's scan reveals that there doesn't seem to be any large electrical power sources coming from the prison building*

*There appears to be a computer terminal in the hall where the guards are*

(Eh, you ever watch the movie Avatar? It's about that big of a mech)

@ Cara, Nara, & Tobi:

Mage: Please, we are beings of logic.

*The Light and Darkness elementals throw their powers at each other, causing the light in the room to swirl around causing severe disorientation as a wall of air from the Wind Elemental raises the group into the sky*

 


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 02:36:20 pm
Sheena: There's a terminal out by the guards, we might be able to shut down the barrier from that.

Nara: Then you should realize... *Closes his eyes, becoming immune to the disorientation. Listening in on the rattling of the earth elemental, he does a hich speed kick in the opposite direction, propelling him at it. Turns around and kicks it with both legs, using the momentum to strenthen his kick* How bad an idea it is to pick a fight with us.

Cara: *Her body disappears, having been an illusion*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 18 June, 2010, 02:41:57 pm
...

---

Tyrenion: "... I need someone on the main weapon system at the top, these controls only cover the moves."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 02:47:30 pm
@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

Mage: Frog!

*The mage fires a frog polymorph spell at Nara*

*The water elemental puts a thin layer of water on the floor around them, searching for Cara*

@ The Escaping Group:

Rief: Yeah, I'll man the guns... I'm not at top form yet.

*Rief climbs onto the weapon platform*

Rief: Let's see... gatlin guns, missile launchers, flamethrowers. I'm gonna have some fun up here.

Drake: You good enough with computers to get through the network? I doubt they'd just have it open like that on a public terminal.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 02:49:59 pm
[shrugs] Fine.


Mecha: I'm not sure the barrier's source is here; my sensors indicate nothing electrical is in here.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 02:53:06 pm
Sheena: I'm not exactly a hacker, but I know how to use a computer.

*To mecha* Really?

Nara: *Smirks, and he becomes a frog, landing on the ground*

Cara: *Is by the exit of the tent, feels the water around her feet* Hmm? Awww... that's no fair X3


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 18 June, 2010, 02:59:03 pm
Nikoleis: "Well, we should be going to the nearest source now..."

---

Tyrenion: *To Mecha* "Let's get going, then."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 03:01:30 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: That could just mean the powers not coming from here though, and if you think you can hack it, give it a shot.

*Rief opens up the flamethrower and takes out the guards near the computer*

@ Cara, Nara, & Tobi:

*The Water elemental raises the water level around the group up to their knees as the Fire elemental brings it to a boil*

@ Nik & David:

*From the data you've gathered, the nearest similar power source appears to be next door to the facility*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 03:06:43 pm
Sheena: *Runs at the computer, throwing away the guards Rief didn't take out*

Nara: *Jumps high into the air, transforms himself back to a human* Sorry... kitsune have the power of transformation. *lands on the earth elemental, using it to avoid the boiling water*

Cara: Oh crap, this is bad... *It doesn't seem like she gets away, though she gets hidden by all the steam now in the tent*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 18 June, 2010, 03:07:44 pm
Adynos: "It does sound easy..."

---

Tyrenion and the girls: *Clears the path for Sheena*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 03:11:55 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

*The computer asks for a login name*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*As Nara lands on Earth Elemental, it begins sucking her in by becoming quick sand*

@ Nik & David:

(Wait, by power source, you mean the things Korey's using to power himself up right?)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 18 June, 2010, 03:18:12 pm
(Well, I do not need batteries for Wiimote, so yes, those energy sources)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
(Just checkin'!)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 03:20:36 pm
Sheena: Crap, it's a login... I'm not a hacker, I can't...

Unless.... no, no that would never work... *Types in Korey*

Nara: Hmph... why don't you stay... *Gets one of his legs out, and extends it into the air, creating an angle of 180 degrees between his two legs. Brings it down on the element, with the intent of either smashing or shattering it* down?!

Cara: *Hidden in the steam, one of the mages feels a pair of legs lock around his stomach, and a furry tail wrap around his mouth, keeping him from yelling. He also feels two tails wrap around his arms, stopping him from moving them* Hmhm... hi there handsome... X3


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 03:25:27 pm
@ The Escaped Group:

The Computer: Welcome System Admin, please enter your password.

@ Nara, Cara, & Tobi:

*The Earth Elemental crumbles into a pile of rocks*

*Cara feels strong, root-like vines wrap around her arms and legs as well*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 03:29:31 pm
Sheena: ......No.... way. *Enters Korey*

Nara: That's one. *Quickly places a rock on his foot, and kicks it at the fire elemental, mostly to see if it has a physical form*

Cara: Oh dear... kinky, aren't we? I was hoping you'd need to use incantations for spells... X3 Binding me won't help you when I've bound you though X3


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 03:36:28 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

(God. Damnit.)

*Sheena is in the database*

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The rock passes through the fire elemental and comes out lava on the other side*

*The fire elemental charges at Nara*

Mage: It's not me that's bound you.

*The Nature elemental lifts Cara into the air with it's roots and tries to pull her apart*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 03:40:52 pm
Sheena: .....This guy is the dumbest guy ever...

Cara: Uh-oh... you don't play fair handsome! *Is about to be ripped apart*

Nara: Hmm.... *Quickly runs next to the elemental with another big rock on his foot, and kicks it extremely fast at the fire elemental. It passes through the elemental, turning to lava, hitting the nature elemental*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 03:52:21 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

(Come on! Who would enter it twice? I thought that was brilliant!)

*The database has a number of options. One of which is called Energy Barrier Version 1.3*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The Nature elemental is somewhat taken aback by Cara's attitude as it uses it's might to tear her limb from limb, before having it's head taken off by a volley of molten slag*

Mage: Unthinkable!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 03:53:44 pm
Mecha: Unless they found some way to fool my sensors, yes.


Hinata: [keeps her Byakugan active, keeping watch]

[watches them work, somewhat bored]

Ayla: [tracing pattern on the flor]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 03:56:38 pm
(XD)

Sheena: Damn... *Shakes her head, before clicking on the Energy Barrier Version 1.3 icon*

Cara: ...Phew.... thanks Nara X3

Nara: Trying to hurt a woman... now... *Takes a step, and suddenly appears in front of one of the mages, knees him hard in the stomach* I'm pissed.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 04:04:48 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

*There is an audible WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sound coming from outside as the barrier surrounding the fortress is shut off*

Drake: Now all that's left is to get out of here.

@ Cara, Nara, & Tobi:

*The Mage double over as the Wind elemental sends a flurry of sharp cutting winds at the trio*

@ Nik & David:

Frank: You guys could help us do research here if you like, but I can't imagine that would be exciting for you guys. You could run ahead to the next power source next door, I'm sure this lad over 'ere will catch up.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 04:09:07 pm
Sheena: There we go. Just a second, let me check if there is anything else of interest on this computer. *Looks through the files*

Nara: *Dodges the winds, knocking out another mage, looking around to see if the elementals are connected to the mages*

Cara: Whoa! *rolls out of the way of the wind*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 04:12:27 pm
Yeah, alright. [heads on ahead]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 04:17:52 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

*Sheena doesn't find anything overly important, just embarrassing diary entries and the like*

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*Now that Nara's looking, it appears that one of the female mages hasn't entered combat and is staying near the back between the light and dark elementals*

@ David:

*As David's group moves to the building next door, they see that it's a normal looking hospital*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 04:22:00 pm
Sheena: ...And this is the guy they see as a god... *Sighs and logs off* Okay, I'm ready. Lets get out of here.

Nara: *Comes to the conclusion that she's controlling the elementals* ...No good... I can't bring myself to hit her... I'll have to rely on the masked person to take her out... Guess I'll have to contend with some of the non-physical elementals in the meantime.

*All of the mages can smell something sweet, kind of distracting in the air*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 04:23:36 pm
Hm... this looks fun...

Ayla: [runs ahead into it]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 04:28:53 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: Which way do you think gets us out fastest, towards the garage or back the way we came?

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The Fire elemental appears behind Cara and attempts to bear-hug her*

@ David:

*Zombies. Hundreds of them. There's shotguns in the umbrella rack to their right and a flight of stairs up ahead*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 04:30:57 pm
Ayla: O_O

[catches] Damn it, Ayla, don't run off like tha.... oh, ****.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 04:33:59 pm
Sheena: Well... Garage would indicate vehicles, and vehicles could make the getaway easier. So I say the garage.

Cara: *Just manages to roll out of the way, burning her feet slightly* Ouch... This isn't going well. What I need is... X3 *Jumps one of the mages and restrains him with her tails, intending to use him as a hostage*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 04:38:38 pm
@ David:

*The zombies finally notice the group and stare blankly for a few seconds*

*The hoard charges*

@ The Escaping Group:

Rief: Good enough for me. If it's got wheels I can drive it.

*Fires a missile from the Mech down the hallway in the direction of the garage*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*One of the other mages polymorphs the mage Cara is on into a wolf, which promptly attacks here*

*Nara finds that he's caught the attention of the wind elemental, which sucks the air out of the area he's inhabiting, creating a vacuum*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 04:43:17 pm
Hrm... alright, then. [cups his hands at his sides] Kame... hame...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 04:46:16 pm
@ David:

*The zombies charge David unhindered by threat of point blank annihilation*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 04:47:28 pm
Sheena: Alright, lets get going! *Runs towards the garage*

Cara: *her arm is bitten* Argh! Bad puppy! *Manages to pull it off, using all six tails to restrain it* Stay down!

Nara: Nnngh...Losing consciousness... *Quickly runs to the other end of tent, getting out of the vacuum* *Cough* Haah... that's problematic... well then, if you're made of air.... *Begins to run around it incredibly fast, whipping up winds around him*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 04:47:50 pm
...HA!!!! [fires a powerful blue beam of energy at them, putting all his ki into it]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 04:51:51 pm
@ The Escaping Group:

*Drake charges through the hallway on his Fire-Breathing dragon, smacking away any guards in his path*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The Wind elemental starts losing his form as the Water elemental blasts a wave a wave of water at Nara*

@ David:

*The zombies directly in front of him are atomized, and so is a good chunk of the first floor of the hospital*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 04:53:28 pm
Phew... [looks up to see if any are left]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 04:55:32 pm
Sheena: *Similarly, Sheena knocks away anyone foolish enough to get close to her*

Cara: Ouch... you really bit me good, puppy... *Rubs her bleeding bite wound* Guess I'll keep in the background for now...X3

Nara: *Jumps, dodging the wave but stops running in circles* Hmph... this is a bit harder than I expected...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 05:07:14 pm
@ David:

*None on the ceiling, but a couple dozen begin charging from the closets and bathrooms*

@ The Escaping Group:

*The group manages to reach the garage, there appears to an exit on the far side of the ridiculously large garage which is block by a steel garage door*

Rief: Ooh, shiny. *Rief jumps ship on the mech and picks out a motorcycle*

@ Nara, Cara, & Tobi:

*The Fire, Wind and Water Elementals are all standing before Nara*

*The Wind Elemental floods the air with oxygen as the Fire elemental ignites it, resulting in a small but powerful explosion*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 05:08:12 pm
[quickly does some hand signs] Wind Style: Devastation! [blows a powerful gust of wind at them]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 05:10:16 pm
Nara: !! *Is partially hit by the explosion, though managed to get away with only a few burn marks* Tch... I need to do something fast....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 05:12:01 pm
@ David:

*The zombies are only blown back a bit before redoubling their efforts and getting within biting range of the group*

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The Wind and Water elementals start combining together*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 05:16:01 pm
Oh, fu...

Hinata: 8 Trigrams: 64 Palms Guard! [her arms move so fast they become blurs as she forms a dome around the three of them made out of chakra blades which rapidly expands; trying to both blow the zombies back and cut them apart]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 05:20:03 pm
@ David:

*The zombies are mangled by the wings, but they don't notice the damage and continue their charge through the chakra*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 05:23:10 pm
Ayla: [suddenly smacks one of them with one of the shotguns]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 05:30:13 pm
*Ayla hears a loud snap as the zombie slumps to the floor*

*6 of the zombies rush Hinata*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 05:32:21 pm
Hinata: [draws a kunai and slashes at the nearest zombies]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 05:35:34 pm
Nara: Hmm? *Is wary of it*

Sheena: It seems the exit is blocked. Want me to smash it open?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 05:38:06 pm
@ David:

*The zombies are slashed, but they don't seem to mind that much as they try to claw at her*

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The Wind and Water elementals combine to form a Storm elemental*

*It rumbles briefly before a bolt of lightning is ejected from it*

@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: Go for it!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 18 June, 2010, 05:40:05 pm
Hinata: [is scratched in the shoulder through her jacket] Aah!

Ayla: Hinata! [looks at the zombies, utterly enraged, and immediately throws the nearest heavy object at them]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 05:51:34 pm
Sheena: Alright. *Runs over to the steel garage door* Alright Knucklebusters, do your stuff.... *Pulls back her fist and winds up a punch, then hits the door. The door flies off, and skids along the ground for a few metres before stopping*

Nara: *Steps to the side, dodging the lightning* Well this turned out bad. *Kicks one of the unconscious mages at the storm elemental, to see what kind of damage it'd do to touch it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 07:01:06 pm

I'm okay with that... oh, wait a minute. *Pulls out 7 tranq darts from his neck* Ow... I forgot about them... Okay, I'm ready now.

Bob: Right. Hold on tight. *grabs hold of ILS* Mass Fly! Teleport! *they teleport, reappearing in the air above the city, both of them able to fly because of Bob's spell*


( Water is still all over the ground, right? )

Tobi: Tobi's turn! *makes a quick series of hand signs* Water Style: Suiryuudan no Jutsu! *the water takes the form of a dragon and attempts to crash into the Fire Elemental*




*is still with the Stranger, looking around the junk yard, having become bored again*




Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 07:04:43 pm
Whoa... This feels weird.

Nara: Mr. Masked person, if you can, try to take out the lovely lady sitting all the way over there! *Points* She seems to be the one controlling these things.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 07:10:05 pm
Bob: Don't worry. I'm an epic level mage. We're very safe up here. Now, look around. See if you spot any plot hooks.


Tobi: Yessir, Mister Fox Guy! *rushes at the female mage that's hanging back from the fight*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 07:14:38 pm
I dunno... I'm a main character, but that only grants me immunity to death, I'm not good at spotting plot hooks. But I'll give it a try. *looks around*

Nara: *nods* Thank you, it would make things much easier for us.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 08:08:02 pm
@ David:

*The desk flies through the zombie hoard, thinning the numbers substantially*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The mage kicked into the Storm elemental comes out the other side fried and pounded by hail*

*The other mages quickly move in to protect the female mage, flinging arcane bolts at Tobi as he moves closer*

@ Bob & ILS:

*They see plots happening in a Blue tent, the Hospital, and at the castle fortress*

@ The Assault Group:

*As Sheena kicks the garage door down, she's faced with a fully armed military group, equipped with mechs and attack helicopters*

*Rief ramps off a nearby car, driving his motorcycle into the air as he unloads his pistols on a helicopter*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 08:13:37 pm
Nara: Hmhm... I'm definately not touching you then.

A lot of stuff is happening..

Sheena: ....Oh crap...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 08:23:57 pm
Tobi: Ninja dodge! *uses Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) to dodge the arcane bolts and reappear in front of the female mage* Now....look into Tobi's eye! Tsukuyomi! *attempts to catch the female mage in his illusion*


Bob: ...the tent is already occupied by Tobi, Nara, and Cara....it hardly needs more characters from the same two people. The castle fortress already has loads and loads of characters. The hospital....hmmm....only David seems to have characters there. What do you think ILS, shall we invade a zombie infested hospital?


Link: *still with the assault group* GRAH! Stupid...mechs! *requips the Fierce Deity's Mask, placing it on his face and transforming into his Fierce Deity form* Die. *fires a large beam of magical energy at the closest mech*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 08:25:07 pm
Hmm.... sure, why not?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 08:41:17 pm
@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The Storm Elemental is about to cast a bolt of lightning at Cara, but stops as the female mage looks into Tobi's eye*

*The other mages cast more arcane bolts at Tobi*

@ The Assaulting Group:

*The closest mech is knocked backwards by the blast into the path of a crashing helicopter, destroying both*

Rief: High Five!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 08:58:50 pm
Cara: Phew... we were saved there puppy x3

Nara: Hmhm... this should make things a bit easier... *Begins to take out the male mages one by one*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 09:00:36 pm
*The remaining mages cast spells left and right at Cara, Nara, and Tobi*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 09:01:16 pm
Tobi: *in the split second the female mage looks into Tobi's eye, she's seemingly transported to a featureless plain. As she looks around her, she notices Tobi standing there. Suddenly, another Tobi appears, and then another, and more and more Tobis begin appearing until she's surrounded by millions of Tobis. No matter where she looks, she sees a mass of Tobis. Suddenly, one of the Tobis speaks, although she can't tell which one* Welcome....to Tobi's World. Welcome....to true hell. This is my ultimate genjutsu! Tsukuyomi: Infinite Tobis! *suddenly, every single Tobi begins to speak. Each one talking about a different topic, each conversation stupider than the last. There's no synchronization to their voices, each Tobi seemingly just babbling on with no regard to what the other Tobi's are talking about, each Tobi at a different point in their rants. And the Tobis just ramble on and on and on....to the point where all sense of time is lost on the female mage. It begins to seem like the ranting is never going to end, that she'll have to listen to all these Tobis ramble on and on forever and ever and ever. Just rambling, no sense, no logic, no intelligence at all. Just Tobis. Talking. About. Anything.

And then, as abruptly as it began, the illusion ends as Tobi is hit by the blasts. Yet still....in the back of her mind....the female mage can still hear Tobi's voice...just...rambling.*



Link: *laughs and gives a thumbs up to Rief* Let's show these guys who they're messing with.


Bob: *begins to slowly descend to the hospital* You coming? Just will yourself to fly, and you'll fly.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 09:04:29 pm
Cara: *Dodges the spells, still having a firm grip on the mage currently in wolf form*

Nara: *Keeps dodging the attacks, taking out each of them until only female mages are left*

Sheena: Lets get a big vehicle we can escape in, quickly!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 09:12:14 pm
@ Tobi, Cara & Nara:

(Hole. Lee. Sheet.)

*The female mage falls into a pile of sobs as her insanity snaps. She drops a glowing orb as she crumbles to the floor, the elementals vanishing as quickly as they appeared*

*Only two female mages are left*

@ The Assault Group:

Drake: Who's escaping? We finally got enough room here that I can be useful for a change. Summon Rathalos, King of Wyverns!

*The immense fire dragon flies down into the courtyard as Drake jumps into the air to ride on it's back*

Drake: You guys need to get to the castle don't you?

@ Bob & ILS:

*They arrive at the hospital, whose first floor seems to be mostly demolished*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 18 June, 2010, 09:15:29 pm
Sheena: Yeah, I guess we do. Too late to back out now.

Nara: There... now, I'd advice you, my ladies, to leave peacefully... I have no intention of harming any of you, and you must quite clearly see that this is a lost cause. I would never think of harming anything as beautiful as the two of you.

(Leaving for tonight. 'tis 4 am and I need sleep)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 09:19:36 pm
@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The two mages look at each other*

Mage: This isn't over.

*The mages turn and run*

(No problem. I understand how it goes)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 09:28:07 pm
( Tobi- he will annoy you to death. Or at least a coma. )

Tobi: *is lying on the floor, his cloak burning on one corner* .....ow.


Bob: Someone's been busy.


Link: ...*takes off the Fierce Deity Mask* ...so hard to think with that thing on. Anyways, what about reinforcements? I mean, how long can we keep throwing ourselves at the endless waves of mooks?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 09:33:39 pm
@ Bob & ILS:

*They see the after-affects of what appears to be a Kamehameha, essentially lots and lots of zombie blood*

*More groans can be heard coming from the second floor*

@ Link:

*Drake summons Tiamat, the five headed dragon, alongside a Blue Eyes White Dragon to reach his summoning limit as he begins cackling madly as he battles the guards*

Rief: I think we're good...

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The tent is now empty, the crystal ball on the floor apparently having been cracked due to a severe case of floor*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 18 June, 2010, 09:42:58 pm
( I think Tobi right now is experiencing a mild case of floor.....)


Bob: Ah, David's handiwork, no doubt. Summon: Shotguns! *two shotguns appear. He straps the one over his shoulder, and tosses the other one to ILS* Now....Detect Undead! *tries to sense the location of the heaviest focus of undead auras*


Link: Point taken. *puts the Fierce Deity Mask away, and requips the Hero's Bow, firing Ice Arrows at some guards, picking them off somewhat lazily*


Tobi: *shakily gets up, totters a few steps, before tripping on the crystal ball*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 09:52:19 pm
@ Bob & ILS:

*Then entire upper levels are pretty much a solid glow for Bob's detect spell*

@ The Assault Group:

*The guards are thinning significantly from the group's combined attack, only a couple mechs and helicopters remaining*

@ Tobi, Cara, & Nara:

*The crystal ball retains only a weak glow*

(Floor is the incurable disease)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 18 June, 2010, 11:40:09 pm
Nikoleis: "Multi man melee!" *A large group of virtual wireframe are rushing to help David's group* "Sorry for the delay, I had to add a IA to each of these. And Adynos just left, by the way, saying something about his instincts..."
*Adynos is walking toward the forteress*

---

Sundy: "Contrevents" *A stong guts of wind cancel the portence the helicopters had*
Tyrenion/Sheylan: *Rushes the mechs*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 18 June, 2010, 11:58:39 pm
@ David, Nik, ILS, & Bob:

*The remaining zombies on the first floor are wiped out by the cruel wireframes*

@ The Adynos:

*The guard in front of the fortress holds out his hand to stop him*

Guard: The fortress is off limits!

*An explosion rocks the earth behind him*

Guard: Everything here is fine!

@ The Assault Group:

*One of the helicopters open fires on the group with it's missiles*

*Rief jumps from the motorcycle just before the missile hit it, safely landing on the ground with his shoes*

*Drake makes Rathalos do a barrel roll*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 19 June, 2010, 04:27:08 am
Nikoleis: "GAME!"

---

Adynos: "Oh, really, let's have a private talk, then..."

---

Sheylan: *Envellops the missiles in water, diminishing the impact*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 19 June, 2010, 05:45:49 am
At least they're not fast zombies.

Sheena: S-****! *Jumps to the side, the missile hitting the ground and exploding, sending her rolling along the floor*

Nara: *Walks over to Tobi, and helps him up* Are you okay?

Cara: *Walks back over* Good job X3 *Transforms the wolf mage back into a human, her tails still keeping a firm grip on him*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 19 June, 2010, 11:05:55 am
[immediately rushes to Hinata, checking to see how bad her wound is]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 19 June, 2010, 11:46:39 am
@ Nik, David & ILS:

*The wound on Hinata's shoulder doesn't appear to be rotting. It seems these are the types of zombies that can only spread through a bite*

@ The Assault Group:

*The helicopter teams up with the remaining four helicopters and launch a barrage of missiles and bullets*

Rief: *Shouting to Sheena* Normal chick! Use the belt!

@ Adynos:

Guard: Alright, look, I can see where this is going. I want to get killed as another faceless mook for your collection. I really do. But I'm not paid enough for this. Out.

*The guard goes home*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 19 June, 2010, 11:50:26 am
Oh, thank god... [sighes in relief]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 19 June, 2010, 12:04:48 pm
*More groans are heard from the floor above, and they sound a bit more... savage*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 19 June, 2010, 12:08:24 pm
Nikoleis: *Try to locate the energy source in there* "Time for a boss battle?"

---

Adynos: "... I like when things goes my way..." *resume walking*

---

Team: *Takes cover!*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 19 June, 2010, 12:15:25 pm
@ Nik , David, ILS & Bob:

*Nik senses something coming from roughly the third floor of the five story building*

@ The Assault Group:

*Drake has Rathalos breath a stream of flame, causing most of the heat seeking missiles to come after him, the rest of the missiles stay on their course*

Drake: Here we go!

*Drake shoots himself into the sky, the missiles tailing him*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 19 June, 2010, 12:19:39 pm
Sheena: I can't use the belt, I don't know how!! *Fiddles around with it* Damn it!! *Unintentionally manages to do the right thing, deflecting them slightly off course*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 19 June, 2010, 12:21:00 pm
Nikoleis: "... Why do it remind me of Zelda?" (The first one, for those looking for the reference)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 19 June, 2010, 12:25:34 pm
@ The Assault Group:

Rief: Good enough! Button at the top pushes thing away, button on the bottom pulls them in. Button on the left increases gravity for what you're manipulating, button on the right decreases. There should be little stick-men on the buttons describing what they do.

*There's a massive explosion in the sky. A couple seconds later Drake hits the ground face-first, still on fire*

Drake: *Patting himself to put himself out* Dragoon Armor. You don't really have to worry about falling anymore. Don't worry 'bout Rathalos, unsummoned him at the last second.

*The dozen remaining mechs stand in a V formation in front of them. Weapons armed*

@ Nik:

(Zelda had a zombie hospital level? And I missed this game!?)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 19 June, 2010, 12:31:00 pm
Nik: (When being in a room next to the boss, you can hear it roar. And said boss tend to be in front of the triforce piece you're looking for.)

---

Sheylan: *Punches the ground... then water rises from it... and it stinks, as she is creating a sewer elemental!*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 19 June, 2010, 12:48:13 pm
(Ah, Well you still should have a way's to go.  ;))

@ The assault group:

*The mechs are unfazed by the smell, thanks to air-tight cockpits*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 19 June, 2010, 03:24:09 pm
Bob: *suddenly appears beside David* Hello David. May I be of assistance?


Tobi: Tobi is fine. He's just trying to chase the birdies spinning around my head!



Link: *rolls a few bombs towards the feet of one of the mechs*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 19 June, 2010, 03:28:07 pm
Nara: Heheh, good, good. *Helps him up*

Sheena: Uh, right, got it. *Runs at the one of the mechs, punching it, and getting her hand stuck. Lifts it into the air* Hnggh... Hah! *Throws it at another mech*

Hmm... where to go...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 19 June, 2010, 03:40:01 pm
Nikoleis: *With his usual 'I'm going to troll reality' grin* "Want a lift?" *Creates a cylindric force field around the group* "Heading to third floor!" *Then, the ground is going up in it... and the ceiling too... they are in a magitech induced elevator, made of a force shaft and moving by simple control of the Z axis!*
*Kinetic speakers play this*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbIaYZEUF1M


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 19 June, 2010, 04:07:47 pm
Tobi: *shakes his head, then notices the crystal ball* Ooh! Shiny!




Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 19 June, 2010, 04:09:35 pm
Nara: Hm? It's slightly broken...

Could you try to figure out what they were doing here, my lovely mate?


Cara: Yup X3

So, handsome... lets have a little talk about what you were doing here X3


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 19 June, 2010, 04:21:34 pm
[looks up at Bob] Can you heal Hinata?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 19 June, 2010, 06:00:42 pm
Bob: Summon: Raine Sage!

Raine: *Raine Sage from Tales of Symphonia appears* First Aid! *casts healing magic on Hinata*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 19 June, 2010, 06:01:57 pm
Hinata: [watches the wound heal] Th-thank you...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 19 June, 2010, 06:12:14 pm
Bob: No problem. *looks closely at Hinata and whispers in her ear* By the way, Michal is totally rooting for you to hook up with Naruto. She thought you'd like to know that.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 19 June, 2010, 06:15:29 pm
Hinata: O///O S-She knows!?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 19 June, 2010, 06:25:41 pm
( This is pre-time skip Hinata, right? Or am I mistaken? )

Bob: *grins* She has her ways.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 19 June, 2010, 06:28:41 pm
(Pre-time skip, yes. Before Shippuden)

Hinata: U-uh... I-I-I... a-ah... :-[


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 19 June, 2010, 06:59:07 pm
Bob: And I have my own methods. I know you'll grow to be a fine young kunoichi.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 19 June, 2010, 11:22:06 pm
Nikoleis: *To Raine* "Hi! How are you all? Is Zels still awesome?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 19 June, 2010, 11:24:47 pm
Raine: *raises eyebrows quizzically* Is Zelos still awesome? What kind of question is that?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 19 June, 2010, 11:31:55 pm
Nikoleis: "As is, charming, almighty, witty and totally awesome... like usual, I suppose."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 19 June, 2010, 11:53:58 pm
Raine: If you're asking if Zelos is the same skirt-chasing buffoon as always, then the answer is yes. *says this with a sarcastic smirk on her face*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 12:02:19 am
Nikoleis: "Ah, so he still going well... good for him! Thanks for the news and say hello to everyone back there!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 20 June, 2010, 12:04:59 am
Raine: *sweatdrops* Uh, ok. *goes back to tending to Hinata's injuries to ensure the healing magic did its job*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 12:13:40 am
Nikoleis: *Smiling stupidly while concentrating on the lift*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 20 June, 2010, 07:29:12 am
(*Sees two pages have passed* ;>_> I get an F as GMing don't I?)

@ The Assault Group:

Rief: I think it's that way.

*Points at the big imposing fortress*

@ Nik, David, ILS, & Bob:

*The zombies on the second floor seem far more vicious than the ones on the first floor, stronger too as they claw at the elevator shaft*

@ Cara, Nara, & Tobi:

*The orb of light glows weakly. Whatever it is, it seems to hold immeasurable power*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 20 June, 2010, 07:38:55 am
(could be worse. I've missed over 5 pages occasionally when sleeping <_<)

Cara: Hmm... Hey, what's this thing used for? X3 *Talking to the mage*

Sheena: I never would have guessed.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 20 June, 2010, 07:43:42 am
@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

(Which mage? One's comatose, two ran away and the other 4 are dead or unconscious)

@ The Assault Group:

Rief: Real subtle that way I guess.

(Be back in a couple hours.)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 07:49:10 am
(No, things like that are normal, don't worry)

Nikoleis: "Xp!"

---

Ty's Team: *Advance, destroying everything on their path that have the stupid idea to retaliate*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 20 June, 2010, 07:51:11 am
(Oh, he's comatose? Sorry, must've missed that)

Cara: Aww... well, he's no help then X3 *Places the mage down*

Sheena: Yeah. Alright, lets go there!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 20 June, 2010, 09:03:13 am
Bob: Nikoleis.....can you open a tiny hole in the door of the elevator? One that I could, say, toss a small bead through? I'm going to try and clear out the zombies immediately surrounding the elevator.

....also, this elevator wouldn't be damaged too badly by a large fireball suddenly exploding into existence just outside it, would it?


Tobi: *picks the ball up and begins shaking it*



Link: GAH! You guys are just as reckless as Michal. *grins* Which I suppose means you're as strong as her. I'm in.



*sneezes* Eh? Someone talking about me?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 09:07:53 am
Nikoleis: "A force wall under quintessence , heightened, using an epic level magic slot? Not going to break before the building! Go ahead!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 20 June, 2010, 09:23:24 am
Bob: Thanks. *a small, glowing orange bead appears in his hand, which he then casually tosses out of the shaft* Delayed Blast Fireball. *two seconds later, a large fireball explodes into existence*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 09:26:07 am
Nikoleis: "Ahhh... things like that make me regret Phoenix..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 20 June, 2010, 09:32:27 am
Bob: Huh? What are you talking about?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 09:40:22 am
Nikoleis: "Oh, Phoenix is a friend of me, specialized in pyrokinetics and other fire related matters. Much like the titular bird which who she share the taxonomy, by the way."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 20 June, 2010, 10:02:57 am
Bob: Ah! Hawk's character named Phoenix. Yes, I know her....at least, I know of her....can't remember if we've ever met in the dojo or not....and Michal is far too lazy to try and look it up.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 10:08:25 am
Nikoleis: "... The dojo? Is that how you name the Clash of Smash arena? And yes, it's a friend of Hawk, but..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 20 June, 2010, 11:18:47 am
@ Cara, Nara and Tobi:

*The ball glows with power as Tobi touches it, but it doesn't seem to react to him*

@ Sheena:

*Drake unsummons the three dragons, sending them skyward as he's noticeably drained*

Drake: Uh, that don't feel good.

*Drake and Rief head towards the castle*

@ David, ILS, Bob, & Nik:

(Terribly sorry, I lost track, what floor are you on?)

*The zombies in the immediate area are set ablaze, but still "alive" despite the burns, becoming Flaming Zombies*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 20 June, 2010, 01:22:55 pm
Nara: Hmm... *Tries touching it*

Sheena: Hey, Drake, you okay?

(I'm not sure either <_<)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 20 June, 2010, 01:53:06 pm
@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The orb continues to glow of power, but other than that, it's not reacting*

@ The Assault Group:

Drake: I'll be fine. Maybe I just need to sit down for awhile...

*Rief tosses Drake a mana potion*

Drake: Why do even carry these? You don't even use magic.

Rief: I like being like Batman.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 20 June, 2010, 01:59:15 pm
Hinata: Th-thank you...


[sees what Bob has done] Nice one, jackass.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 20 June, 2010, 02:02:10 pm
@ David, Nik, ILS & Bob

*Though they are safe from being touched by the flaming zombies, the ambient heat is quickly rising*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 20 June, 2010, 02:48:03 pm
Sheena: Alright, if you're sure.

Nara: Hmm.... Very strange...

Cara: What if this guy touched it? X3 *Drags the comatosed mage over to the orb, puts his hand on it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 03:20:50 pm
Nikoleis: "When you lose track of something..." *Kinetic blast the ceiling outside, crumbling on the zombies* "Start over! Welcome to the one and only floor this building has!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 20 June, 2010, 08:19:57 pm
Bob: *shakes head* No, I mean Michal's dojo. It's in a different dimension than the Clash. Perhaps you'd like to stop in some time? I can write you down the dimensional coordinates.

*looks at David* I'm sorry, but Kill it With Fire is normally a good strategy for fighting zombies.


Tobi: *watches*


Link: *closes his eyes for a moment* Just checked my inventory. I've got quite a few potions and milk left, as well as a bunch of fairies, so if anyone needs any healing, let me know.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 20 June, 2010, 10:56:37 pm
Nikoleis: *Takes notes*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 01:35:19 am
@ The Assault Group:

Drake: Raiding castles isn't an exact science.

Rief: More like an art-form really. I'll partner up with Link for potion distribution.

@ Nik, David, ILS & Bob:

(Uh, Nik? Which ceiling in the five floor hospital did you just blow up? <_< >_> The answer might be important)

@


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 21 June, 2010, 02:01:04 am
Link: I get a funny feeling you and I will fight well together anyways. *grins* Hope I'm right.


Bob: Ah, good point. What floor are we on anyways? Michal hasn't been paying attention.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 02:09:19 am
@ The Assault Group:

Rief: Life's tough for us equipment users. We gotta stick together y'know?

@ Nik, David, ILS & Bob:

(I think he just blew up the third. *looks at notes* Which would be bad)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 21 June, 2010, 03:51:25 am
.....I have a really bad feeling. Like, a really bad feeling. What follows is usually excrutiating pain.

Sheena: I'm fine for the moment. My right hand is bleeding a bit from when I punched the concrete wall with no protection and no knucklebusters, but I'm fine. Now, lets storm this castle.

Oh, but before we do that, just a quick reminder: If anything, and I mean ANYTHING asks for a login or a password, it's Korey. Trust me on this one.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 21 June, 2010, 04:32:20 am
Nikoleis: (Hmmm, let me guess... if I said I happened to have targetted the uppermost one, the domino effect would surely make the entire building crumble before us, dealing with the problem entirely and efficiently. Useful? Maybe. Dangerous? Sure! Fun? Damn straight!!!)
*Cover everyone by warping the umbrella from the previous floor. No let me reformulate: warping the floor with the umbrella above us, not failling as the force wall maintain it*

---

Adynos: "My dumbass sense is tingling again... bah, whatever!"

---

Tyrenion: "Storm, eh? Girls, you know what to do!"
Sheylan/Sundy: "OK"
*Combining their wind and water control, a hurricane starts appearing above the palace*

---

Adynos: "... I'm going to have a headache..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 21 June, 2010, 08:26:52 am
Link: Oh boy do I know what you mean. The people I usually hang with in the dojo...they're mostly super-powered freaks, except for me. I'm just "the guy with a bunch of weapons". *sighs* At least I have some very good weapons.


Bob: *at ILS*....don't worry. I'm sure Nik knows what he's doing.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 21 June, 2010, 11:14:58 am
Nikoleis: "Of course not! Where would be the fun in it? ^_^"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 21 June, 2010, 12:02:17 pm
[sighes and takes a seat]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 12:18:31 pm
@ Nik, David, ILS & Bob:

(Well, that's it for the hospital ;>_>)

*The hospital, suddenly finding itself missing an entire floor and ceiling, collapses, certainly disposing of any nefarious equipment inside, but also releasing hundreds of zombies that were trapped inside into the city*

@ The Assault Group:

*Drake watches Adynos and Sundry*

Drake: I think it might take more than a hurricane to take out that thing.

Rief: Oh very good weapons. Most of them stolen, naturally, and some of them bought with things I've stolen. Rest I won in a fight. Best thing about being a weapon user is that you tend to end up with the best.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 21 June, 2010, 12:36:17 pm
Nikoleis: "Am I not great, heh? ^_^" *Bong! A block of concrete felt on him, coming from the umbrella and making him pass out* "x~x"

---

(You mean Sheylan and Sundy, right?)

Tyrenion: "We do not aim to destroy it... only hindering any aerial support, long range attacks, sight and thermic based detection, while Sheylan can read the rain, revealing the invisible. The 'climacontrol' lacks Nikoleis' offensive electric support."



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 12:42:04 pm
Drake: At least we won't be needing any more dragons. Are we ready?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 21 June, 2010, 12:42:39 pm
I'm ready whenever.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 12:50:23 pm
Drake: You guys lead, we'll follow.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 21 June, 2010, 12:54:32 pm
Tyrenion: "I still have a room for anyone up there!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 21 June, 2010, 12:56:00 pm
[checks outside the lift to see if it's safe to just walk out]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 01:01:01 pm
*A hundred or so zombies remain, but a large portion have run off*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 01:09:46 pm
(Be back in about 2 or 3 hours)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 04:57:10 pm
(Am back)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 21 June, 2010, 05:51:27 pm
****...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 21 June, 2010, 07:35:53 pm
.....Huh. That hurt a lot less than it usually does... I mean, I was expecting at least a punctured lung or two... Guess it's my lucky day. Well, except for zombies. That's less than lucky.

Sheena: ....Shouldn't we try to storm a little more sneakily? I don't know how far we'll get barging in the front door. At least lets barge in the back door.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 07:45:06 pm
@ The Assault Group:

Rief: I'll see what I can do...

*Rief pulls out one of his Monju*

Rief: Imprint "Scan".

*The word "Scan" appears on the Monju as it scans the castle before displaying the results to Rief*

Rief: Looks like we could get through the garbage and waste incinerator. But other than that, no way in or out, no windows or anything*

@ ILS, David, Nik & Bob:

*The zombies start clambering on top of each other in order to climb up to the elevator*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 21 June, 2010, 07:55:40 pm
Sheena: *Nods* Good job. But...

Garbage and waste incinerator? Great, this'll end well.

....Okay that's not very lucky at all.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 08:42:31 pm
@ The Assault Group:

Rief: Hope you all brought your hazmat suits cause I certainly didn't!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 21 June, 2010, 10:06:46 pm
Link: *requips into the Goron Tunic* At least I'll be protected from the heat.



Bob: Ah, this is bad. Perhaps a decoy is needed. Summon: Mother Brain! *Mother Brain appears a short distance away from the zombies*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 10:14:05 pm
@ ILS, David, Nik & Bob:

(Holy crap, it actually took me a second to get that. Fridge Brilliance for me)

*The zombies pile on top of each in order to get a bite out of the delicious brain*

@ The Assault Group:

*Drake lowers his faceplate on his armor*

Drake: Suit Atmosphere is online.

Rief: No one likes a show off Kin.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 21 June, 2010, 10:31:22 pm
Bob: Why, thank you. I figured nothing would look tastier to a zombie than a giant brain. Now....Summon: Cross Punisher! *Wolfwood's gun from Trigun appears in Bob's hand* Hehehehe....now this gets fun. *begins firing at the zombies*


Link: So, where exactly is this back door? Are we all going to try and enter there? Or should someone set up a diversion?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 10:35:12 pm
Rief: Good idea. One team can break through the front while the other goes in the back. The team that goes through the secret way may encounter less enemy resistance. Either way, I'll go with the back door team since I'm an infiltration specialist.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 21 June, 2010, 10:42:19 pm
Link: *thinks for a moment* I'll go with both groups. *requips the Four Sword. Suddenly, there are four Links, each wearing a different colored Tunic: Green, Red, Blue, Purple*

Blue Link: Ok, Red, you and Purple go to the front door. Green and I will go with the back door group.

Red Link: You can count on me! No villain shall escape my just blade!

Purple Link: As long as I get to bash a few skulls, I don't care where I go.

Link: Sounds good to me. *turns to Rief* What do you think?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 10:53:34 pm
@ The Assault Group:

Rief: O_o Yeah... yeah that'll work.

@ Bob, ILS, David & Nik:

*The zombie numbers are noticeably thinner, and some of the zombies that escaped into the city are coming back for the lure of Mother Brain*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 21 June, 2010, 11:13:33 pm
Link: *grins* Like I said, very good weapons. *sheathes the Four Sword for now*


Blue Link: *has put on the Hawkeye and is using it to scout the nearby area*


Purple Link: *sharpening his copy of the Four Sword*



Bob: I don't want to hog all the glory. *stands back to give the others a chance to fight zombies*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 11:15:53 pm
@ The Assault Group:

Rief: We really need to swap toys at some point.

*Looks around*

Guess we should wait for the others to decide whether or not they want in on this operation.



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 21 June, 2010, 11:34:45 pm
Link: Here. *digs into his tunic, then pulls out a Seed Satchel from the Oracle games* I've got like, three of these. It's a gift. *tosses it at Rief* You got 5 kinds of seeds: Ember, Scent, Gale, Pegasus, and Mystery. Oh, you may want one of these too. *tosses him a slingshot*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 21 June, 2010, 11:42:25 pm
Rief: A slingshot? Old school.

*Rief reaches into a pouch dangling from his hip and pulls out a pearl, tossing it to Link*

Rief: That's called a Monju. You can imprint a one-syllable word onto it which will then become real. You saw me use one to "scan" the castle earlier. Also works great on doors by using "open". "Blast", "Blade", "Shield" and "Fly" are also favorites. Takes a ridiculous time to recharge though, and it only recharges after the affect is worn off. That's my fifth I was saving for a rainy day.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 21 June, 2010, 11:48:22 pm
Link: *tucks it into his tunic* Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I'll ask Blue for some help with words....he's the wise one.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 12:03:53 am
Rief: My ultimate weapon is the mech Morphosis.

Drake: That's not yours! It's the team's mech.

Rief: Yeah, but I pilot it.

Drake: When Gaffit's not around. Or when Lotus isn't kicking you out of the Captain's chair.

Rief: Hey, I'm second in command of Team Gamma aight? I have a right to pilot it when Gaffit's not here.

Drake: Yeah right, after what you did with it last time?

Rief: If you can't use a giant mech for a little practical joke, what's the point of owning a giant mech?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 12:12:32 am
Link: .....Michal would say the same thing. This scares me, as she pretty much goes into full Gurren Lagann mode when behind the controls of a mech.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 12:24:50 am
Rief: Note to self: Don't summon Morphosis around Michal, she will likely try to board.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 12:29:15 am
Link: More likely, she'll want to "gattai" with it.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 12:37:56 am
Rief: That's how Morphosis works actually. Whoever sits in the Captain's Chair has their weapons and abilities merged with the mech.

Don't tell Michal that though.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 12:41:10 am
Link: ....actually, you know how devastating that would be? She can use Spiral Energy. It's like....the ultimate mech fuel.

It would be annoying as hell, but we'll leave that as Plan W.....if we go through 22 other plans, then we can let Michal pilot the giant mech.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 12:45:15 am
Rief: That may be a problem, considering the damn thing is in orbit around the Gym. I told Gaffit we should've installed teleporters on that thing...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 12:59:38 am
Link: .....well, part of the plan will involve figuring out how to get it here. I'm sure it will involve Bob somehow.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 01:12:58 am
Rief: In all honesty, we might not want it here, it's not exactly a finely tuned instrument. Maybe if Korey pulls some "Make my monster grow" crap then yeah.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 01:29:43 am
*JD Blaze enters the courtyard, Sara tagging along beside him*

Sara: Ah, sorry we took so long!

JDB: We had... Something else to take care of.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 01:31:54 am
Nikoleis: *See stars... No, not S.T.A.R.S, althrough the zombies would help*

---

Tyrenion: "I'll rush the front door, I just need someone with the weapon system."
Adynos: *Finally reaches the assault group* "Oh, hi! Tell me everything is over..."
Tyrenion: "It seems we have a volunteer."
Sundy: "Sheylan and I will continue to intensify th storm... some tornadoes and flash flood should help."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 01:34:25 am
Rief: Blaze! Good to see you! Harbinger here by any chance?

Drake: I'll go with the charge team. My armor's good for taking the hard hits.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 01:38:06 am
JDB: Yeah, he's ready to go. But well, Sara tried to ride him again, so he's in the hell plane for now...

Sara: I don't understand why he doesn't like me...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 01:43:31 am
Rief: Yeah, Lotus made him a bit wary of people who aren't Blaze. I remember when I tried to pet him after she finished summoning him. Luckily it was my cyber-arm.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 01:58:37 am
JDB: Haha, well that makes sense.

*Sara looks slightly annoyed*

JDB: Regardless, we're ready.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 02:07:18 am
(Sorry to run right after you join, but it's 3 AM over here. Hopefully we can storm the palace tomorrow.)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 02:14:19 am
(It's alright, I should be leaving too...)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 05:52:19 am
Sheena: Since so many people are on the front team, I'll go on the infiltration team. Guess I'll have to pray that the incinerator doesn't turn on...

Summon! *Summons a large group of anime girls with various weapons. They storm the zombies*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 12:21:05 pm
@ Sheena:

Rief: Good to have you on the team.

@ David, ILS, Nik, & Bob:

*The anime girls fight well, thinning the hoard considerably, but it's only a matter of time til they too turn into zombies*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 01:05:14 pm
Bob: Hey, ILS....if your girls become zombies, can you unsummon them yourself? If not, I have magic capable of banishing summoned creatures.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 01:09:25 pm
*The zombie anime girls use their natural spryness to jump up onto the force elevator, using their weapons to hack at it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 01:19:22 pm
Bob: *readies an action to cast Banishment the moment the zombie anime girls break into the elevator*

( Banishment is a D&D spell that banishes extraplanar/summoned creatures in a 30 foot radius around the caster, sending them back to their home dimensions. Only very powerful creatures can resist it. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 01:31:25 pm
*The anime girls continue tearing their way into the elevator*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 22 June, 2010, 02:02:53 pm
[starts to perform some hand seals] Wind Style: Pressure Damage! [fires a highly compacted blast of wind, so much so it can pierce through concrete, at the zombies]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 02:05:53 pm
*The anime girl zombies are torn apart*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 22 June, 2010, 02:11:03 pm
Hm... [keeps performing hand seals] Water Style: Exploding Water Shockwave! [releases a small swimming pool's worth of water from his mouth, which forms into a tidal wave to try and wash the zombies away]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 02:12:38 pm
*The water hits the zombies, but they seem unfazed by the water, getting up after they've fallen*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 22 June, 2010, 02:15:05 pm
[keeps up his hand seals] Lightning Style: False Darkness! [fires a piercing bolt of lightning from his mouth, not at the zombies but at the water that's spread along the ground]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 02:17:48 pm
*Nik is still KO'ed*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 02:21:36 pm
*The zombies are toasted, but still walking thanks to their lack of nervous system*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 22 June, 2010, 02:24:39 pm
Christ.... [sits down, slightly exhausted from using his powerful techniques]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 02:37:41 pm
*The zombies are starting to disperse into the city again*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 02:49:39 pm
Nikoleis: "... Anyone got the license number of that Moon?" *Gets up*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 02:51:47 pm
Bob: Well, good work David. At least we're safe for now. Take a breather, and Nik and I will handle anything else. *uses the Cross Punisher to pick off any zombie still in his sights*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 22 June, 2010, 02:56:04 pm
Thanks... phew...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 03:00:36 pm
Nikoleis: "... Like this onimous storm over there?" *Points at the palace's direction*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 03:05:20 pm
@ Nik, ILS, David & Bob:

*The zombies are picked off, leaving only maybe a sparse hundred free in the city*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 03:10:08 pm
Bob: Summon! Energy Drink! *a can of a generic energy drink appears in front of David*


Ah, I wouldn't worry about that too much Nik. That's just some of our allies storming the enemy stronghold.

Sending: Michal! We accidentally released some zombies into the city. Try to see if you can't pick them off. Get what help you can.



Eh? *receives Bob's magical message* Reply: Ok. *Bob hears her reply*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 22 June, 2010, 03:11:32 pm
[looks at it] ...huh?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 03:18:14 pm
Nikoleis: "That mean Shey and Sun are still running the show! But to use the climacontrol without me... Come on! We have other energy sources to obliterate!" (I think)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 03:19:52 pm
@ The Covert Group:

Rief: Aight, anyone that's infiltrating, come with me. I think it's time we should be heading out.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 03:38:17 pm
Bob: An energy drink, to help you get back on your feet.

*nods at Nik* I think I may have already taken one out in the basement of the hotel. Where to next?



*is riding her metal disc through the air, looking for zombies and/or backup*


Link: Alright! *stands next to Rief*

Blue Link: I'm ready. *stands next to Link, the Fire Rod and Ice Rod strapped to his back in place of a sword*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 03:40:36 pm
Huh.... normally they just turn into smoke when taking too much damage. This place is weird... I must need to give them less mana...

Sheena: Ready.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 03:43:55 pm
Bob: Eh, Plot Hole. Oh well. Those turn up occasionally in stuff like this. You can't get too worried about them. Best to patch them up with some Handwavium.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 03:46:27 pm
@ Michal:

*The remaining zombies seem to have trouble getting into buildings, most of them being in the streets*

@ The Covert Group:

Rief: *Points to a bunch of dumpsters* We're heading that way. Bring cologne.

@ The Assault Group:

Drake: Guess we should be going too?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 03:49:56 pm
Nikoleis: "Well, one more down..." *Modify his datas in consequence*

---

Tyrenion: "See you later!"
Adynos: "Probably in hell!"
*Enters, leaving the girls outside*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 03:52:44 pm
Sheena: As long as the smell is the worst thing, it'll be easy.

I suppose... Anyway, should I rebuild the hospital you think?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 03:59:37 pm
@ The Covert Group:

*They get to the dumpsters, there's a chute going straight up against the wall*

Rief: You guys okay with climbing?

*Rief jumps up to grab on the chute before pulling himself up into it*

@ The Assault Group:

*As they enter the building, they see a large hallway, lined with 40 royal guards in powered armor*

*The guards turn to face the newcomers*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 04:02:38 pm
*is using Spiral Power to make swords, then throw them with some magnetism assisted aiming, straight through the skulls of the zombies*



Link: *looks at the chute* Metal, right? *puts on the Magnetic Gloves and begins climbing up after Rief, followed by Blue Link*


Red Link: Ha! Surrender now, for you stand no chance against us!

Purple Link: Hmph. *requips the Skull Hammer and rests it on his shoulder* Let's get this over with.


Bob: Summon: Hospital! *a hospital appears where the old one was* Ah, I love Scribblenauts allowing me to summon generic items and passing it off as a pop culture reference.

So, what's left, Nik?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 04:04:32 pm
Sheena: No, but that won't stop me. *Climbs into the chute*

...Huh. Cool.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 04:04:58 pm
*JDB and Sara have joined the assault group*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 04:10:39 pm
Nikoleis: "I'm looking for it... it seems there's some lag... oops, forgot to close MSN, should work better now ^_^"

---

Tyrenion: "... An honorful death..."
Adynos: "Are you kidding me? OPEN FIRE!"
*gatling lasers, flamethrowers, railgun, plucky duck launcher... Whatever it is, it fires at these.*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 04:17:01 pm
(Note for those not logged in right now, just imply that you're traveling with whatever group you want to be with)

@ The Covert Group:

*As they climb to the top of the chute, they reach the inside of the incinerator*

Rief: All for getting out of here very quickly?

@ The Assault Group:

*The Guards pull their assault rifles on the group, these guys firing real bullets instead of tranqs*

*Drake jumps up to the ceiling*

@ Nik:

*His data shows him that the power sources were coming from a hospital, a hotel, a mage's tent, and a scientific facility*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 04:19:01 pm
Sheena: I am. I don't think a T-shirt is a good protection against flames.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 04:23:50 pm
Link: *is wearing the Goron Tunic and Pegasus Boots* I'll go first. *attempts to run across the incinerator*



Red Link: *raises the Mirror Shield and charges the closest guard, slashing with the Four Sword*

Purple Link: *rushes the guard closest to him and swings the Skull Hammer in a wide arc, trying to hit as many guards as possible*


Bob: Ah, don't worry, I think Tobi may have taken care of the one in the Mage's Tent.

.....on second thought, we can't trust Tobi to have taken care of anything. Let's double check on him.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 04:24:38 pm
*JDB Sets up a thick shield of metal to stop the bullets*

JDB: Sara, get ready.

Sara: Right.

*They wait until the guards have to reload*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 04:27:14 pm
Nikoleis: "Facility, check. Hotel, just mentionned here. Hospital... let's not mention that one. Yeah, that leave the tent. Need a ride?" *Kinetically control a carpet from the hospital* "I am a genie!"

---

Adynos: "Uh oh... Rallgar!"
Rallgar: "About time!" *Transfert the energy resistance to the armor, while the naturally sturdy structure takes the physical ones*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 04:30:20 pm
...I really don't like this... *Gets onto the carpet*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 04:32:45 pm
@ The Covert Group:

*Link makes it across to the other side, but there appears to be no obvious way out*

Rief: I had to sell my explosives belt didn't I...

*A wall of flames appears between the team briefly*

Rief: Looks like activates every couple seconds. Who's next?

(Note: The wall of flame activates every two seconds, if the seconds of your post across the incinerator is even, you make it, odd, be prepared)

@ The Assault Group:

*The guards seem to work in teams of two, one firing while the other reloads. As soon as Red Link attacks one, his partners attacks him, while Purple Link hits a wide group*

*Drake attacks two of the guards from above with his jump attack before jumping back into the air*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 04:34:56 pm
Sheena: I can try to punch a way out ....Well, I guess it doesn't help my chances when I do it... *Tries to get through*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 04:35:35 pm
Nikoleis: "Ah, come on... you sounds like Adynos... relax! Zombies don't fly!... As far as I am concerned... I think... maybe..."

---

Adynos: "Get to work, now!"
*Rallgar is now wield by the Tyrdynos armor*
*Did I mention a sword works better at close range? Yeah, so they charge.*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 04:39:06 pm
Oh, I know. It's not so much that... it's just that by this point, I'm usually injured in some way. Or something bad has happened to me... I'm just worried that fate is saving up an extra dose of really bad luck for me in the near future...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 04:42:15 pm
@ The Covert Group:

*Sheena makes it across*

Rief: Save the best for last...

*Rief sprints across*

@ The Assault Group:

*The Royal Guards concentrate their fire on the group of Links, perceiving them as the easiest targets*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 04:44:26 pm
JDB: Ready... go!

*JDB lowers the shield and Harbinger jumps out of the hell plane in front of the nearest guard who is firing and jumps at him, JDB follows up with his sword*

*Sara fires at the reloading guard with an assault rifle of her own*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 04:45:48 pm
Nikoleis: "Life is a video game with no extra life or save points, play it the best you can! That's my motto!"

---

Tyrdynos: *Interposes itself*
Tyrenion: "We're the world saver's defense line!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 04:52:21 pm
@ The Covert Team:

*As the flames approach Rief, he quickly pulls out one of his monju*

Rief: Imprint: "Freeze"!

*The flames freeze in place, still manage to singe Rief's skin, so he's patting the flames off his trench coat when he reaches the other side*

@ The Assault Team:

*The two guards are taken out by JD and Sara, bringing the number of remaining guards down to 32*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 04:54:37 pm
Sheena: Phew... You okay?

I suppose.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 04:56:11 pm
*JDB and Sara use the same strategy on the next group of guards*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 04:59:18 pm
Nikoleis: "Don't worry, it'll be fine! ... Where's that tent..." *Fly above the city*

---

Adynos: "Oh, an explosive shell launcher! Cool!" *Aim a wall behing a group of armor*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 05:00:25 pm
@ The Covert Team:

Rief: I'm mostly fine, couple first degree burns, maybe a second in there. I heal fast... *Cough*

@ The Assault Team:

*The guards start getting wise, and use their radios to switch to a more defensive position, only counter-attacking, 28 guards remain*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 22 June, 2010, 05:06:30 pm
[shakes his head] Thanks, but no thanks. [pulls himself to his feet]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 05:07:57 pm
JDB: Sara, Harbinger, cooperate with the others.

Sara: Right.

*Sara climbs on Harbinger, who is clearly displeased with this, and they run towards the others to assist, Sara firing armor-piercing bullets at the guards*

*JDB is set up behind a thick shield of metal from which a green glow begins emanate*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 05:13:50 pm
*Holes open up in the ground in front of the guards, raising concrete blocks for them to hide behind*

*The guards concentrate their fire on JDB who seems to be up to something*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 05:21:12 pm
Nikoleis (to David): "As you wish! ^_^"

---

Adynos: "Eat my grenade launcher, you pineapple heads!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 05:21:29 pm
*He strengthens the shield, repairing it as soon as the bullets hit it. The glowing gets brighter*

*Sara switches to a grenade launcher, attempting to shoot them around the concrete blocks*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 05:23:55 pm
*The guards return fire with grenade launchers of their own, hoping to use their opponent's lack of cover to their advantage, 25 remaining*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 05:29:32 pm
Rallgar: "Now it's too much..."
*The Tyrdynos blows up. Tyrenion lands, wounded, not far away. Adynos jumped and is throwing a rope toward an armor while airborne*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 05:34:12 pm
*Harbinger, being exceptionally agile, is able to dodge the grenades, though Sara can't shoot while he's moving so fast*

Sara: Harbinger... We gotta help them out!

*Sara and Harbinger move in to assist Nik's characters*

JDB: Just a little more...

*The green glow gets even brighter*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 05:36:56 pm
*Drake summons a Metal Dragon that the group can take cover behind as he lands on two more guards, leaving 23 remaining*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 05:39:35 pm
Adynos: "Take that!" *Pulls the rope so he drag himself on the armor. Then he deviates the pilots aim toward an ally of his*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 05:42:22 pm
Red Link: Gah! *is being fired at* Magic Armor! *the magic armor from Wind Waker encases him, protecting him but draining his magic*

Purple Link: *is grazed a few times* Bastards! *requips a Phantom Hourglass-style bombchu into his hand, then sets it to wheel around the barriers and explode when it touches a guard*


Blue Link: Forget about me? Farore's Wind! *teleports so that he's beside normal Link* Really now, we could have done that.

Link: ....crap, I forgot. *turns to the wall* I could always blow it up. I have Powder Kegs.


Bob: *still under the effect of his Fly spell, flies alongside the carpet* Tobi and Nara and Cara should be at the tent....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 05:43:00 pm
*Sara climbs off of Harbinger to take cover behind the metal dragon*

*Harbinger charges off towards JDB*

JDB: Now...!

*The metal shield vanishes, revealing JDB, who has merged with Harbinger, wielding a glowing green staff. He takes off with blinding speed in order to get as many guards in a line in front of him as he can*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 05:44:37 pm
(Pizza, brb)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 22 June, 2010, 05:49:08 pm
(Night, almost 3 AM and I work tomorrow)

Nikoleis: "Well, well... I should have chosen a larger vehicle..." *Gives them a virtual controller* "You can pilot with this, I'll finish fixing things for the facility to blow up." *Warps*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 05:49:54 pm
Hm? Nara's there? Then I think they should've gotten it done... Tobi might not be that reliable, but Nara is. And... Cara...

Sheena: Then blow it up.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 06:03:05 pm
Link: *places a powder keg in front of the wall* Blue, shield them.

Blue Link: Nayru's Love! *a large crystal shield forms around Rief, Sheena, and himself.*


Bob: We should regroup anyways if you ask me.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 06:03:59 pm
Oh, I'm not saying that, but...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 06:22:23 pm
@ The Covert Group:

*The wall is blown apart, as they find themselves in a maintenance area, with a very surprised looking janitor staring at them*

@ The Assault Group:

*The guards in the line Blaze has traveled through are taken out, four in total, but the guards move to fill the line, separating Blaze from the rest of the group*

*The guards concentrate all their fire and shells on Blaze now that he's lacking support two guards in the back provide suppressing fire on the rest*

@ Nik, David, Bob, ILS, Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The tent is empty, except for a couple dead mages and cracked glowing orb*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 06:29:31 pm
*JDB aims the staff at the soldiers*

Lounge A.I. Staff: Targets determined as hostile and probably terrorists. Firing charged laser.

*The staff fires a giant laser, similar to Nanoha's Starlight Breaker but much smaller*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 06:39:15 pm
*The guards take cover behind the concrete slabs, which are torn apart, leaving the guards with minor injuries as they continue their full assault against Blaze*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 22 June, 2010, 06:42:56 pm
Hm, that's weird.... no one's here.

Sheena: ...Stay quiet, and you won't get hurt...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 06:56:49 pm
*He places his hands on the ground, creating metal spikes from various angles on the ground to attack the guards*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 08:26:42 pm
Link: Blue! Do something!

Blue Link: *smacks him in the back of the head with the Ice Rod just hard enough to knock him out*


Red Link: Purple! I'll cover you! Go in hard! *requips the crossbow from Link's Crossbow Training and begins firing arrows at any guards he can see*

Purple Link: *requips the Biggoron Sword, jumps into the air, and tries to bring it down on as many guards as possible*


Bob: ....Tobi, where are you hiding?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 08:29:48 pm
@ The Covert Group:

*The janitor falls to the ground unconscious*

Rief: He won't be up for a while.

@ The Assault Group:

*The guards farther away see their allies getting hit and dodge out of the way with 18 guards left*

Royal Guard: *Into his radio* We're encountering heavy resistance here, bring in the big guns.

*The ceiling opens as a massive robot that fills the hall and armed to the teeth*

Korey Mech: Targeting hostiles.

*Missiles fly out the mechs shoulders at Blaze as turrets turn on the rest of the group, the Royal Guards continuing their attack*

Drake: ****.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 08:33:04 pm
*Blaze/Harbinger steps into the Hell plane to avoid the missiles*

Sara: ...Not good...

*She switches to a rocket launcher and fires a missile at the robot*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 08:39:04 pm
*The Mech's arm flips over revealing a magnet that deflects the missile away from it*

*Drake summons a medium-sized Lightning Dragon to take out more of the guards*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 09:31:56 pm
Bob: Eh? *finds Tobi sleeping in a corner of the tent* Tobi...wake up.


Tobi: *snoring loudly*


Link: *suddenly winces in pain* I get a feeling that the others are in trouble. We should hurry.

Blue Link: Rief, lead the way.



Red Link: Mechs! Why'd it have to be mechs? *dives for cover*

Purple Link: *puts on the Giant Mask from Majora's Mask. Within seconds, he's grown to giant size and rushes at one of the mechs with a giant sized version of the Four Sword, slashing at it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 09:40:41 pm
@ The Covert Group:

*Rief walks out the door to the maintenance room into an empty hallway, there's a number of custodial closets filled with supplies along the hall and a door at the end with a keypad next to it*

@ The Assault Group:

*The mech is pushed backwards by the slashes before pointing it's missiles back towards Purple Link*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 10:06:37 pm
Link: Rief! Let's check these closets for extra uniforms! *opens a random closet*


Purple Link: Now I've got your attention! *requips his Skull Hammer again, it growing in size to fit his hands, he then swings it at the missiles while they're half way between the two of them*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 10:10:02 pm
@ The Covert Team:

*Link enters the laundry room*

Rief: *Shrugs* Gotta wash your power armor some time I guess...

@ The Assault Team:

*The missiles explode between them*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 10:10:12 pm
*Blaze steps out of the hell plane behind the mech and separates from Harbinger*

*While the mech is distracted, he forms a mech-like creation out of metal of equal size*

*He manipulates it to punch at the mech*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 10:18:21 pm
*The mech is knocked over by the hit to the back of the head*

*The Royal Guards focus their fire on the distracted Blaze as Drake jumps on a few of them in order to distract them*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 10:23:08 pm
*Harbinger jumps in to block the bullets, his thick skin protecting him well*

*Sara switches to a rocket launcher that fires plastic rockets and fires one at the mech*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 10:24:05 pm
Link: Guys, look for uniforms just like the guy we just knocked out.


Purple Link: *begins to swing his hammer at any enemy that gets close to him*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 10:28:12 pm
@ The Covert Team:

Rief: Uh, guys?

*Rief is wearing the custodian t-shirt with his clearly visible prosthetic arm and orange eye patch*

Rief: Maybe I should just go invisible through this section...

@ The Assault Team:

*The mech pulls itself up and attempts to pull Purple Link's leg out from under him*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 10:49:18 pm
Link: Ah, yes. Good idea. *grabs a uniform of his own, then requips it onto him, then Blue Link does the same*


Purple Link: *falls over* RED! HELP ME OUT, YOU MORON!

Red Link: Right! *throws a couple of bombs at the mech*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 11:09:27 pm
@ The Covert Team:

*Rief activates his cloak, setting it so his voice can still be heard*

Rief: Alright, I'll take up the rear to make sure no one follows.

@ The Assault Team:

*The Mech is pushed backwards by the bombs, with a number of holes visible on it's chest*

*The royal guards defend the mech by peppering Red Link with suppressing fire*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 22 June, 2010, 11:12:03 pm
*Blaze's mech places its hand down in front of Red Link, stopping the bullets*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 11:17:19 pm
Blue Link: I certainly wish we could find a map for this place. As it is, we're wandering around blind.

Link: You should know that wandering around blind until I find the dungeon map is what I do best! *peers into the hallway* Now....which way?


Purple Link: *swipes at the Royal guards with his hand*


Red Link: Thanks! *peers around the edge of the hand*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 22 June, 2010, 11:21:49 pm
@ The Covert Team:

*The rest of the rooms seem to be maintenance and such, the room at the end of the hall has a keypad on it*

@ The Assault Team:

*One of the guards pulls out a rocket launcher and fires it at Blaze and Harbinger, the rest concentrating fire on the assault group as the Mech gets back to it's feet and tackles Purple Link in the direction of their team, 17 guards remaining*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 22 June, 2010, 11:43:31 pm
Link: *looks to see if its numbers or letters on the keypad*



Purple Link: *requips the Iron Boots and stays on his feet as the Mech tackles him.* You're really starting to **** me off, you know? *tries to stab the mech with the Four Sword*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 12:03:27 am
@ The Covert Team:

*It's numbers* (No, Korey will not work this time)

@ The Assault Team:

*The Mech re-equips the magnet that deflects the sword before going in for a metallic headbutt*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 12:08:54 am
Link: ....Rief, you any good with this kind of stuff? I'm hopeless when it comes to technology.

( Darn, and I had converted it to numbers via my phone's keyboard. .....it was 56739, in case you want to know. )


Purple Link: *ducks out of fear of the mask being removed* Really...really....annoying! *requips a Powder Keg, which stays normal sized, and holds it right up against the Mech, where it detonates in his hand, hurling him a fair distance away from the mech*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 12:17:51 am
Rief: *While cloaked* The whole "cyber ninja" thing is more of an honorary title to be honest. I've been meaning to get the omni-too upgrade for my arm but I always put it off.

*Rief pulls one of his RLWP's from the sheathe on his back*

I do have one of these though.

*Rief has the hilt project a very thin blade that can fit in the crack between the door and the frame before sliding it downwards, cutting the latch*



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 12:20:59 am
Link: Ah, nice one. *pushes the door open slowly*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 12:23:20 am
*They find themselves in an access corridor, a guard stationed at the door they just exited*

*The guard looks confused he doesn't remember such a large group entering before*

Guard: What were you doing in there? We're in an emergency situation!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 12:26:49 am
Blue Link: Ah yes, well you see, there's a perfectly good explanation for that.

Link: *the Hammer from Phantom Hourglass appears in the air behind the guard, being held by a fairy. He smacks him in the head with enough force to knock him out for a few hours*

Blue Link: .....I was going to use diplomacy.

Link: My way is faster.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 12:34:17 am
@ The Covert Group:

Rief: He makes a good point.

*Rief cloaks the body, set for the next couple hours*

*They find several rooms along the access corridor, such as hallways leading to power and surveillance, but most of these doors are locked down due to the emergency*

*The right end of the hallway is a dead end, and the left end of the hallways has a door that seems much better guarded than the last, with a padlock, keycard slider, retinal scanner and security camera*

@ The Assault Group:

*The mech is knocked back by the explosion to the far end of the room*

*Drake summons a large fire-dragon, which breathes flames over the mech, trying to melt it to the wall*

Drake: Anyone with fire powers, give me a hand!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 12:38:05 am
Link: ....you wouldn't happen to have something else amazing to help us with this, do you?


Purple Link: *requips a giant sized Fire Rod and begins blasting the mech*

Red Link: *fires a steady stream of Fire Arrows from the crossbow*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 12:49:31 am
@ The Covert Group

Rief: Yeah, it's called an explosives belt. I sold it two months ago for a jet-powered yoyo. Awesome idea at the time.

Hm... No security system is perfect, but this could take time, and time we don't have.


@ The Assault Group:

*The mech begins turning red with heat as it start having trouble getting up*

*The guards start shooting at the dragon and the Links, Drake using his suit to block the bullets aimed at his dragon*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 12:58:35 am
Blue Link: *sighs, and his body collapses. A few seconds later, a ghostly version of Blue Link is standing there* Link....we're dead. We can do this. *tries to possess the security system and see if he can manipulate it*


Link: ....it's not my fault I sometimes forget that.



Red Link: *dodges a shot and retaliates with a Bomb Arrow* A little help would be nice!

Purple Link: *is making little effort to dodge the bullets, instead continuing to focus fire on the mech, hoping to use his Giant Size to his advantage in staving off extreme injury*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 01:06:53 am
@ The Covert Team:

Rief: O_o Did I miss something?

*The security system has a much stronger firewall than normal, but after a bit of prodding, it yields opening the door*

Rief: I'll take care of the camera.

*Rief pulls a Monju from his pouch*

Rief: Imprint: "Loop".

*The security camera loops footage from the last five seconds over and over again, showing an empty hallway*

@ The Assault Team:

*The Mech seems to have fully melted to the wall, and the missiles in it's shoulders explode blowing it's arms off, the mech finally slumps to the ground, leaving only the 15 guards remaining*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 01:14:40 am
Blue Link: *comes out of the security system and repossess his body* We're the original Link, the Hero of Time himself. We died ages ago. Michal just woke our ghost up. Eventually, we got a hold of the gigai you see us in.

Link: ....that sounded really weird, so just keep in mind that normally, there's only one of me.


Purple Link: *panting heavily, he removes the mask and rejoins the others, normal sized* I...need some recovery time. *pulls out a Red Potion and begins drinking it*

Red Link: *firing his crossbow at any guards he sees in the open*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 01:20:20 am
@ The Covert Team:

Rief: So you could say you're running on-

*Puts on sunglasses*

borrowed time.

@ The Assault Team:

*One of the guards is hit, but the rest start countering with mortars*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 23 June, 2010, 01:49:37 am
*Blaze dismisses the mech he made*

JDB: Alright, stand back...

*He holds his arms out, he begins flooding the areas where the guards are with black fire. Harbinger helps out too*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 01:58:01 am
*The Royal Guards take cover behind the remaining concrete slabs, a few burning up due to some of the slabs being destroyed*

*The final 10 guards throw everything they've got munitions-wise at JDB and Harbinger*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 23 June, 2010, 02:08:40 am
*Blaze merges with Harbinger again, providing a boost in speed and defense*

*While dodging their fire, He pulls out his two pistols, firing armor-piercing bullets that can turn corners sharply(*) towards the guards*

(*)Idea stolen from... Cracked I think it was. >_>


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 02:16:02 am
*The last of the Royal Guards are taken out by the speed of Blaze's bullets*

*The only way to go is the door at the end of the hall*

(Gotta go for the night, sorry)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 23 June, 2010, 02:18:54 am
(It's alright)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 23 June, 2010, 04:10:17 am
Nikoleis: *Has already warped to the facility, is not in the tent*
Adynos: *Crawl out of the battlefield unnoticed... he hope*
Tyrenion: "Ghh..." *Takes cover, lack weapons to counter attack*
Sheylan/Sundy: *Tornadoes starts ripping apart the external structure of the forteress, water starts accumulating as the sewer are full by now*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 23 June, 2010, 04:50:29 am
Sheena: *Following the group*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 06:58:13 am
Blue Link: *rolls his eyes* Something like that. *looks around the room they just entered*

Link: *chuckles under his breath*


Purple Link: *has finished the first Red Potion and is starting on a second*

Red Link: Aha! Victory is ours! Once again, good triumphs over evil!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Fuuka Yamagishi on 23 June, 2010, 11:30:55 am
*Blaze and Harbinger split, Harbinger jumps into the hell plane*

JDB: That was... intense.

*Sara runs over to where DB is standing, they both head through the door*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 12:51:24 pm
@ The Covert Group:

*The group enters an air filtration room*

Rief: Air vents! Perfect!

*Rief crawls into one*

@ The Assault Group:

*DB and Sara encounter a massive throne that seems to reach up into the heavens, a figure sitting at the very top*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 23 June, 2010, 01:22:45 pm
Sheena: Good old air vents... *Follows*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 07:58:11 pm
The Links:  *follow the group of people they're traveling with*

( Lulz, laziness. )


Bob: Oh my....I feel....the Narrative stirring. Something big is happening.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 08:58:46 pm
@ The Covert Group:

*They eventually reach a grate in the air vent, from which they can look down on the throne room*

*Rief gives the group the "shh" sign*

@ The Assault Group:

The Korey: Hmmm? Ah, you must be these "invaders" the guards are making such a fuss about.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 09:14:14 pm
Red Link: Ah, so you must be this Kasey guy we keep on hearing about.


Link: *facepalms*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 09:17:27 pm
*The Korey chuckles to himself*

The Korey: You must not be from around here are you?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 09:24:23 pm
Purple Link: What gave it away? The fact that we're not grovelling at your feet?



*is heading towards the stronghold on her disc* I don't know why Bob sounded so nervous when he told me to head to the stronghold, but oh well. I'm not arguing with the omnipotent guy.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 09:33:01 pm
The Korey: Oh please, I rarely demand people to actually grovel. That's like, a once a day thing.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 09:41:13 pm
Purple Link: Hmph. So then, if you're so great, how come we've gotten this far?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 09:47:07 pm
The Korey: This far? I don't even know why you've come at all! What exactly do you hope to accomplish here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 09:56:11 pm
Purple Link: .....


Red Link: *turns to Drake* We kind of joined in late. Why exactly are we here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 10:00:51 pm
Drake: Well... um... to stop evil and get home?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 10:04:52 pm
Red Link: What he said!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 10:11:15 pm
The Korey: And what makes you think I know how to get you home? To be honest, I'm not even sure what you're doing here! Here I am, trying to construct a universe in my image, and then you show up out of nowhere! Had I known I was to be expecting guests I would have made better preparations.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 10:17:16 pm
Red Link: Well, does it really matter? Apparently, you're evil, so that's a good enough reason for me to fight you. I've taken a look around here....seen what there is to see. It just screams oppressive dictator!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 10:20:32 pm
The Korey: You don't know what will happen if you kill me. Obviously I've created this place, how do you know that my presence isn't the only thing keeping it in existence? Can you really have that on your shoulders?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 10:23:15 pm
Red Link: Errr....Bob....could probably figure something out. I mean, I think he made the dojo-universe. Or helped make it. *sounds doubtful*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 10:26:34 pm
The Korey: So, in conclusion, I could possibly get you home, but I really really don't feel like it, and you have no way of killing me without risking an entire universe. Sounds to me like I have the advantage in this fight?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 10:40:01 pm
Red Link: ...but....but...we're the good guys.... *is utterly confused*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 10:44:40 pm
The Korey: You were until you wanted to end this universe to fulfill your selfish desire of getting home...



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 10:52:01 pm
Purple Link: Screw this! There's too much talking! I'm just going to hit you until we figure out what to do next. *requips the Skull Hammer and rushes at The Korey*


Link and Blue Link: *synchronized facepalms*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 23 June, 2010, 10:55:55 pm
Adynos: *Enters the room while looking back* "I hope they are not following me!"
Rallgar: "... Ahem, you should turn back, like now."
Adynos: *Turns, see the Korey* "... I clearly hate my life..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 11:02:08 pm
(Pic of The Korey for reference: http://i50.tinypic.com/9zuni8.jpg many kudos to Doc)

*The Korey descends from his throne as he swats away the skull hammer*

The Korey: You would dare to fight a God in order to destroy his realm?

*Rief decloaks behind The Korey*

Rief: Cut it out with that universal destruction crap. We both know it isn't true.

The Korey: Rief? When did you escape? Clearly the guards haven't been torturing you enough if you can still move.

Rief: They did enough. *At the group* There should be a power source somewhere, a glowing ball of light or something that allows him to control this universe. Obviously he doesn't have it on him, so he only has his regular abilities. He probably hid it away somewhere.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 23 June, 2010, 11:14:26 pm
Adynos: "... A WHAT?"
Rallgar: "How do you know this?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 11:16:47 pm
Link: *jumps down, followed by Blue Link, joining the others* Heh....looks like you're outnumbered.


The Links: *get into a defensive box formation*



Bob: Oh, for the love of the Narrative....could it be? A Chekhov's Gun? *looks for the orb in the tent*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 11:22:46 pm
@ The Group:

Rief: I'm an infiltration expert. I knew about the damn orbs long before I was captured and brought to this whole, right after I lost contact with Lotus.

The Korey: Enough of this! You still think you can fight me? Even without the orb, I can still summon my seven unstoppable elemental familiars!

*The Korey raises his arms showingly, but nothing happens*

The Korey: ;>_>

@ Bob:

*Bob finds a glowing orb in the Mage's tent*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 11:29:09 pm
Link: ....how anti-climactic.


Bob: *picks it up* Ok orb, listen to me. I'm the closet you're ever going to get to being wielded by a god. So show me your secrets....show me them all.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 23 June, 2010, 11:30:11 pm
Adynos: "... Can you stop something that never started? I wonder..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 11:35:37 pm
@ The Group:

The Korey: My power! How could it have been taken away? I was promised infinite power!

Rief: Aw man, I am going to enjoy this way more than I should.

*The Korey summons a massive fireball from his mouth and drops it on the group*

@ Bob:

*The orb simply shows Bob how to use it's power to create and control a universe between space time, but the crack in it starts spreading the more Bob looks into it, the glow getting dimmer*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 23 June, 2010, 11:39:30 pm
Adynos: *From behind his shield* "That's like the millionth time I hear this, you know!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 11:42:42 pm
Blue Link: *fires a large blast from the Ice Rod at the fireball*


Bob: ...damn, you're not doing so well. It's ok orb...you've shown me enough. *places the broken orb inside his pants pocket, which leads to an extradimensional storage space* I've got a dramatic entrance to make. Exit, stage left. *vanishes from the audience's sight*



*is right outside the fortress* ....ok, in I go. *flies right through the front door*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 11:49:14 pm
*Rief takes out his twin pistols and starting firing them at The Korey's back, his thick skin stopping the bullets, but still leaving bruises*

*ILS enters the main hall to find about 40 dead guards and a mech with no arms*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 23 June, 2010, 11:52:58 pm
( cough*YoumeanMichal*cough* )

....crap, I'm going to miss all the action. *rushes to the door in the back*


Link: Ok guys! Quad Arrow Blast! *fires a Light Arrow at The Korey*

Red Link: *fires a Fire Arrow*

Blue Link: *fires an Ice Arrow*

Purple Link: *fires a Bomb Arrow*

*the four arrows impact at the same time*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 23 June, 2010, 11:57:29 pm
(*Facepalm* Sorry ZF, it's kinda late in my defense... v_v)

*Michal sees the four Links assaulting The Korey with arrows*

*The Korey's skin blocks all the arrows except the Light Arrows, which he tears out of his body*

*The Korey summons massive winds that he tries to use to shred the group apart*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 24 June, 2010, 12:02:46 am
*as the Korey summons these winds, green light floods the room, and each one of the good guys has a sword pinning them to the ground* Not so fast!

*this song begins to play in the background*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EncA4m0zmIo&playnext_from=TL&videos=dVDXrhb1Yns

What...do you think you're doing starting the fight without me? *fires a massive blast of electricity at The Korey*


Link: About time....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 12:08:26 am
*The Korey counters with his own blast of electricity*

The Korey: I may be without my back up plans, but I'm still The Goddamn Korey!

*The Kore sends balls of fire in all directions*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 24 June, 2010, 12:15:07 am
Link: Links! Goron Tunics! *they all requip their Goron Tunic and do their best to dodge the fireballs*


*using her speed, she vanishes and easily dodges the fireballs, reappearing in front of The Korey with Thundros drawn* And I'm The Goddamn ZeldaFan, but you don't hear me bragging. *slashes with Thundros*

( We might want to slow down, give some of the others time to post. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 12:23:51 am
*The Korey blocks the sword with his wing, which deflects it with a clang*

(Good idea. Maybe we should break for tonight.)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 24 June, 2010, 12:30:00 am
Tough guy, aren't you? *circles back into a defensive stance*

( I need to go to bed anyways. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 12:32:58 am
(Same here. Night)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 04:04:29 am
Tyrenion: *Scrapping a plasma gun from the armor*

Adynos: "I wonder... what was is back up?"
Rallgar: "Something stupid, or else it would have worked."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 11:30:59 am
*The Korey launches a ball of ball of darkness at Tyrenion and Adynos to consume them*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 11:44:59 am
Adynos: *Shakes nunchuck forward Repels the attack with his shield*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 11:50:44 am
*The Korey launches a shockwave of air to burst at Adynos' feet*

*Rief and Drake jump down from the cieling, Drake grappling The Korey and lowering his gravity until he's floating and Rief loading his dual-barreled fire shotgun*

Rief: Ragnarok!

*Rief unloads a stream of fire from his shotgun, sending The Korey flying into the wall*

Rief: You okay Drake?

*Drake dizzily exits the cloud of smoke*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 24 June, 2010, 11:58:18 am
Grah! Take this! *makes a huge sword the size of a small car with her Spiral Power and hurls it at The Korey using magnetism*


Link: Guys...let's not just stand here. My Light Arrows worked....fire away!

The Links: *fire Light Arrows at The Korey*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 12:01:00 pm
*The Korey catches the sword mid-flight and uses it to swat away the light arrows before charging Michal with it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 12:05:13 pm
*Adynos crashes against the nearest wall*
Tyrenion: "Eat this!" *Plasma rounds are fired*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 12:07:30 pm
*The Korey literally opens his mouth and eats the plasma shot*

The Korey: Tastes like lightning. Try some.

*While attacking Michal, he fires a bolt at Tyrenion*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 12:13:48 pm
What saved Tyrenion is what could seem a lucky move: Sheylan just crashed through the wall behind him, and takes the bolt...

Except... it does not seem to be a willfully executed move.

From the hole, Nikoleis emerges, warping with David hung to his arms...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 12:21:00 pm
*Rief decloaks behind Nikoleis, a blade against his throat*

Rief: Bet you weren't expecting to see me again when you locked me up in this hell hole did ya? Be a good boy and put David down.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 12:27:10 pm
Nikoleis: "He is the one holding me, you know..." *Blood is dripping from his sword* "Oh, dragonling... next time, when I say I want someone dead, 'As good as dead' won't cut it. Understood? Because Dungeon & Dragon works better without the rogue/thief, sometimes"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 12:30:18 pm
The Korey: Y-yes sir! Sorry sir! I'll fix this mistake right now!

*The Korey hurls a ball of fire at Rief, prompting Rief to counter by positioning Nikoleis in the flame's flight path*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 03:01:00 pm
[looks up at Nik, locking eyes, then releases ki energy from every point on his body, trying to blast him back]


Dark Lead: [had met up at the palace, and are now watching the fight with Korey]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 03:06:31 pm
Nikoleis?: *Is blasted away... but seems to be only scratched from those two attacks* "An incompetent and a traitor... I guess I'll have some fun!"
*Reminder: Adynos and Sheylan are KO, Tyrenion is wounded, Sundy... let's forget about her...*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 03:09:00 pm
[cracks his knuckles] Nik... what the hell's going on?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 03:10:39 pm
*Rief stands next to David, his shotgun loaded*

Rief: More importantly, which one of us is the traitor and which is incompetent?

*The Korey stands in front of Nik, facing the two*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 03:17:33 pm
Nikoleis: "Like I need to answer... Since you're going to die!" *A major kinetic impulse released at the word 'die' send everyone back, and he starts kinetically fly*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 03:20:24 pm
[growls] Fine, then... [cups his hands at his sides again] Kame....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 03:22:33 pm
*Rief turns to Drake*

Rief: You take out The Korey. He's draconian in nature so you should have the advantage, David and the rest of us will handle Nik.

Drake: Gotcha.

*Drake jumps into The Korey*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 03:24:59 pm
Nikoleis: *Casually raises a hand, pointing at David*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 03:26:30 pm
Hame.... [the space between his hands starts to glow blue]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 03:30:00 pm
*Rief pulls out two of his Monju*

Rief: Double Imprint: Re-Strain!

*Nik finds himself locked in an extremely powerful invisible field, unable to move*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 24 June, 2010, 03:30:12 pm
Sheena: *Was hit by several of the fireballs, got severly burned and injured*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 03:32:37 pm
Nikoleis: *Is already in position* "... Vegeta's Fiend technic: Big bang."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 03:35:34 pm
....HA!!!! [fires a huge blue beam at Nikoleis]

(Huge as in, like this:)
(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100526150616/dragonball/images/9/9b/GokuKamehameha-Kaio-Ken01.png)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 03:38:50 pm
*Rief rushes to Sheena*

Rief: You okay? Let me see...

*Rief pulls out a anti-burn potion*

Rief: This should help.

*Rief pours the potion over Sheena's wounds*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 03:42:14 pm
(http://d0.img.v4.skyrock.net/d04/vegeto77/pics/570077951.gif)(Nik's counter)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 24 June, 2010, 03:47:24 pm
Sheena: Urgh.... *cough* I'm.... I'm fine.....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 03:49:18 pm
[the two beams collide, but due to Vegetto's attack being stronger than David's, it quickly neutralises it and blasts through to David, who screams as the attack consumes him]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 03:52:52 pm
Rief: ...

****.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 03:54:45 pm
Nikoleis: "One down... now for the other one, I have the perfect answer... stay cool, Korey!" *As he say this, the dragon starts freezing*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 03:55:49 pm
[when the attack dies down, David's managed to stay standing, though with severe burns in places and his shirt and vest burned off] I'm... hah... not done yet...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 24 June, 2010, 03:57:57 pm
Sheena: *Cough* Urgh... bastard... you'll... you'll pay... for burning me!! *Gets up, and runs at Korey*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 04:00:39 pm
Rief: Alright Nik, let's get serious.

*Rief takes off his belt and lays out his massive collection of potions and combines Strengthen-U, Speed-U-Up, Magic-4-U, Double Damage, Pain-No-More, U-See-All, U-Aim-More, and I-Heal-U, combining his most powerful potions into a single vial*

Rief: Drink up. Keep him busy.

*Rief hands the vial to David before rolling the dice and cloaking*

*Drake Holds The Korey back as Sheena charges him*

Drake: Don't worry about me, I can take a hit.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 04:02:19 pm
[looks at the potion, before corking it and hanging it off his belt] I don't need some power-up to win. [turns to face Nik]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 24 June, 2010, 04:08:05 pm
Sheena: Raaargh!! *pulls back her arm, and delivers a really powerful punch to his chest*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 04:09:22 pm
Nikoleis: "I wonder..." *Warp out, then from behind Rief* "... how long can you restrain me..." *Kick him with a kinetic empowered boot* "Maybe you can't completely." *Warps in front of David.* "You should drink, you know... I AM upgraded, thanks to this facility we didn't blow up last time. Remember?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 04:11:01 pm
*The Korey coughs up blood from the punch*

The Korey: You think a hit like that will stop a God?

*Just before Rief cloaks and Nik goes to kick him, he finds himself surrounded in an acid fog, the dice having landed on four*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 04:11:50 pm
Kaioken Times Three! [David's power level immediately triples as his aura changes from bright blue to blood red; he immediately aims a much faster and stronger punch at Nikoleis]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 24 June, 2010, 04:15:08 pm
Sheena: NO... but it'll stop you! *PUnches him over and over again, enraged*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 04:16:17 pm
Nikoleis: "Atomic nullifier." *The fog isn't acid anymore*
*The punch, however, send him far into a wall*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 04:17:42 pm
*The Korey, now bleeding heavily and looking about as swollen as a plum opens his mouth at Sheena and breathes fire at her. Drake pulling him away before too much of the stream can escape*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 04:17:58 pm
[David blasts back and around, aiming a kick at Nik's face while he's still in the wall]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 04:21:47 pm
Nikoleis: "Kinetic barrier!" *The punch lands on a impenetrable physical wall*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 04:23:28 pm
[kicks off of it and fires a ki blast while in the air]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 24 June, 2010, 04:25:26 pm
Sheena: Urgh! *Is burned a bit more* You're not a god! You're not even close to being a god! *Resumes punching him* A god wouldn't be restrained this easily! A god would be invincible! You're just a pathetic person, pretending to be a god!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 04:27:43 pm
The Korey: *Spits more blood* Details!

*The Korey plants his foot on Sheen and kicks off her, slamming Drake into a wall behind him before throwing him over*

Drake: Doesn't look like he's holding up to well does it?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 04:31:32 pm
Nikoleis: *Takes the hit, still seems to endure this easily* "YOU! You're going to pay!" *Fires magic missiles at David* "And you, I expected you to win by that time!" *At Korey*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 24 June, 2010, 04:33:22 pm
[is hit, but uses the force to fall back to the ground; he makes a quick hand sign, and four more David's appear in a puff of smoke] Alright... time to try out my newest attack. [the five of them run over and surround Nik, a few metres away in a pentagon pattern, each one making different hand seals]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 24 June, 2010, 04:36:18 pm
Nikoleis: "...?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 04:37:17 pm
The Korey: What exactly are these people even doing here?

*The Korey swipes at Drake, who jumps into the air and kicks off The Korey's arm*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 24 June, 2010, 04:37:26 pm
Sheena: Nngh! No, he doesn't! *Is kicked back, simply rushes at him again*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 24 June, 2010, 04:40:38 pm
*The Korey is following Drake through the air, so he's surprised when Sheena punches him from below, sending him off his feet*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 25 June, 2010, 08:11:58 am
[the David's complete their seals, and all shout out at once]

Fire/Wind/Water/Earth/Lightning Style!

Fireball Jutsu! [spits a fireball the size of his body at Nik]

Devastation! [blows a mighty gale at Nik]

Water Dragon Jutsu! [a massive serpent-like dragon made of water flies at Nik]

Flowing Mud Wave! [launches a large tidal wave of mud at Nik]

Thunder Flash Jutsu! [launches several arcing lightning bolts at Nik]

[the attacks all come from different angles, leaving nowhere for Nik to run. The five Davids all shout out] Grand Elemental Assault!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 25 June, 2010, 09:12:42 am
Nikoleis: "I wonder..." *Warp out, then from behind Rief* "... how long can you restrain me..." *Kick him with a kinetic empowered boot* "Maybe you can't completely." *Warps in front of David.* "You should drink, you know... I AM upgraded, thanks to this facility we didn't blow up last time. Remember?"

Bob: *still hasn't joined the final fight* .....oh....for the love of the Narrative. *facepalms* You have a freaking fourth wall breaking epic level wizard running around, and you say that? Guess whose facility I'm going to blow up. *teleports so he's floating above the facility* Now.....let's see.....what do I summon when I really need to destroy stuff. Oh, I know. Summon: *as he begins to summon, a magical circle filled with runes surrounds his feet*
Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann


*The Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann appears, floating above the facility and being piloted by Bob*

Bob: There's no better kill than overkill. What do you use when you need to take out a single building? How about a mech the size of the moon!? *puts on a pair of Kamina's sunglasses* TAKE THIS! CHOUGINGA GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!!!!! *the two shoulder mounted drills detach and form a humongous drill on the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's arm. The drill spins as the mech flies forward and thrusts the drill at the facility*

( **** yeah, Bob the GARnipotent! )


*looks at the others fighting* Alright guys....give me the opening....and I'll take the chance! *rushes at The Korey* You ready to see what Spiral Power is all about? *makes another huge sword, this one the size of a bus. Using magnetism to help her lift it, she swings it in an overhead slash at The Korey* Just....WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?


Link: ....Goddesses help us....she's gone GAR.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 10:06:33 am
Nikoleis?: "What?"
*Explode*

...

*Claps can be heard*
?: "Well well... looks like he was a failure, after all... useless decoy."
It's... Adynos, but with Nik's voice?
Adynos?: "I just finished the move to a more efficient system, your rights on this world are cancelled... Korey, you do not serve any purpose. And if it wasn't for that interesting energy source that just appeared, I would have deleted the place immediately."
*Warps in front of the Gurren Lagann*
Adynos?: "Show me your move!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 25 June, 2010, 10:21:38 am
Bob: This fight will be disappointing with me piloting this thing. *grins* No, there's a better pilot....one who can really use this thing. Plot Hole! *reaches into a plot hole and pulls Michal out, placing her in the pilot seat of the Lagann while he moves to the pilot seat of the Gurren* Ok, now we're ready.

Hey! I was in the middle of a....*realizes she's in the Lagann* Oh, Bob! You've made me the happiest girl on this planet! *grips the handles, and as she does, the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann begins to glow green with Spiral Energy* HAHAHAHAHA! Now we're talking! I'll show you my moves! Just don't cry when they're too much for you! *the mech pulls its hand back and punches at Adynos?

( Just for reference for non-TTGL fans: (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091220115433/gurennlagann/images/3/37/Chogingagurrenlagann.gif) This is the mech Bob and Michal are currently piloting. It originally was the moon, then it turned into a space ship before taking this form, so relatively speaking, its the size of a moon. It's so large, that it's in fact piloted by the Arc-Gurren Lagann, which is in turn so large that it's piloted by the Gurren Lagann. Bob and Michal are inside, all the way in the Gurren Lagann, with Bob piloting the Gurren, and Michal in the Lagann. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 10:48:03 am
*The punch's dimensions are getting smaller and smaller as they approaches Adynos, until is become smaller than atoms, passing throught him without reacting with his body.*
Adynos: "Bob... you should watch this video: http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S363ixv9oZk ... it explain what I'm about to do to your Michal... then, I suppose you will try to find a way to flee with everyone at once. I suggest asking David... But for now..."
*Two gigantic hands appears on the GL's sides... preparing for the expected result*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 25 June, 2010, 11:23:51 am
( Wrong move. )

Bob: *brings the video up on the Gurren Lagann's screens* Hehehehe.....


*watches about half of the video before she gets fed up and closes the window* ....you.....underestimate me.

Where ever the shadows of darkness fall, where ever the tyranny of evil reigns, the sword of justice will shine forth. Bursting through all odds, carrying the hopes and dreams of mankind, this sword will not falter no matter what! You think you can dismiss us so easily? You think you can make us roll over and die? Not a chance in hell!

This sword of mine is the unsurpassable blade! Not matter what I face, be it God, Demon, or all creatures in between, my sword will slice through, cleaving a path to a new tomorrow! This is the meaning of human spirit! This is my soul! My name is Michal....Michal Ritter! Warrior of the Thunderbird, Warrior of Justice, owner of the Dojo, descendant of the Hero of Time, and leader of the Blitzwolf Brigade! My sword is the sword that won't be broken! My sword is the sword that will defeat all foes who stand before me! You think you can beat me? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

*as Michal speaks, her voice is projected to all of her allies, filling them hope, filling them with strength to get back up and fight. At the same time, a massive amount of Spiral Energy forms above the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's head, eventually forming into a sword the size of continent. As the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann grabs it, the blade flashes and turns into a drill*

Now! Take this! Super Spiral Blade Destroyer! *the drill-sword begins to spin, and Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann swings it at the hands, trying to destroy them*

( From this point on, Michal and Bob are running off of Rule of Cool. *puts on Kamina's shades* Row Row, Fight the Powah! )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 11:53:24 am
(Come on! You're not even intimidating ^_^!)

*The hands are destroyed*
Adynos?: "... You exist. This is a sufficient weakness for me. I literally rule this world."
*The spiral energy dissipate itself instantly, as if it never existed. And it does not exist. Or will never exist again in this world, for that matter as physical laws were modified so it is simply impossible for it to *
Adynos?: "Thanks for the energy source, I knew making you react would be enough to make you use it, don't worry, I've got a use of it in mind, somewhere else. Now if you excuse me..."
*Warps back in the castle*
Adynos?: "Sorry, I wanted to be sure this place wouldn't turn into a complete waste of ressources. Where we I? Oh... yeah, The Korey..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 25 June, 2010, 12:12:07 pm
*A blast is fired into Nik's back, a blast that turns any matter and energy it touches into raw destructive force, through Nik's chest and into The Korey. And it's coated in crippling potions*

*Rief decloaks, holding the BFG 11K*

Rief: I never did thank you properly for your excellent taste in weapons Nik.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 12:26:07 pm
*Nik is no more*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 25 June, 2010, 12:27:51 pm
Rief: That was... way too easy.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 25 June, 2010, 12:28:45 pm
(Gaffit, David killed Nik earlier)

Phew... [falls over, completely exhausted] G-guess it's ZeldaFan's turn... [falls unconcious]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 12:37:13 pm
Adynos?: "Already over, thanks. No one else want to delay the inevitable again by trying to stop me, or can I finish the previous owner of this virtuaverse freely?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 25 June, 2010, 12:38:45 pm
(*Facepalm* attention to detail is important isn't it?)

*Rief looks at the massive hole punched through The Korey by his shot through Nik's corpse*

Rief: Well you don't have to worry about that at least.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 12:49:48 pm
Adynos: "Well then... I suppose I just have to start the suppression of this world, then... Oh, by the way... when you see a dungeon and a dragon, never forget one thing, who is the one ruling above all of them... Because..."
(http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z190/nikoleis/RP/1236273400301.jpg)

*Disappear in darkness*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 25 June, 2010, 01:37:05 pm
*Drake dusts his hands*

Drake: So, how do we get out of here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 25 June, 2010, 06:26:25 pm
Sheena: Beats me.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 25 June, 2010, 09:52:17 pm
Rief: Well, now's as good a time as any, maybe I should tell you guys why I was trapped in here.

Drake: Ooh, this had better be good.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 10:57:39 pm
Tyrenion: *Try to walk to Sheylan, still under the crumbled walls* "..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 25 June, 2010, 11:09:07 pm
*Drake goes to help Sheylan as well, summoning a dragon to lift the pieces of wall off her*

Rief: About half a year ago, Lotus, another member of Team Gamma, was invited to join a secret organization spearheaded by Nikoleis and some guy named Asyl or something. Lotus and I arranged to sneak me into their secret meeting, no one noticed me cause I was cloaked. There was a couple familiar faces and a couple unfamiliar ones, but I'll keep that list to myself for the time being *eyes the people present*. 

Basically Nik and Asyl wanted to create universes in-between the cracks in the multiverse. Everyone was given a glowing ball that had the ability to alter reality inside the specific universe it created. Lotus assured me that since it was Nikoleis leading the whole thing, I could trust him, but something wasn't right. He was giving Lotus a lot of sketchy assignments, experiments to run on her universe and such. About a month ago I lost contact with Lotus. After looking for information on this project in Nik's room in the gym, I was discovered, transported here, and told to be "taken care of".

I spent the next week or so becoming very good friends with a bone saw and a pair of pliers. That's all I know.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 11:20:23 pm
Tyrenion: *Find the corpse... no accurate description could be given without branching to a 18+ board* "... She is here, then... Sundy...?" *Leaves it in there for now* "Rief, Nikoleis was at the gym for all this time. but given the recent event, I cannot say anymore which one to believe. Which one... is the true Nikoleis, the one we knew?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 25 June, 2010, 11:28:52 pm
Rief: We may have to assume the worst case scenario here. *Looks at Sheylan's body* But more importantly, we have to stop him. And to do that, we'll need some way of getting out of here.

And... bring a DNA sample of her... Gaffit might be able to do something with it...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 25 June, 2010, 11:37:23 pm
Tyrenion: "Ok... I will look for Sundy, too..." *Leaves*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 25 June, 2010, 11:47:44 pm
Rief: So what's our next step? The Glowing Orb of this universe might help us, but I'm not sure.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 05:17:30 am
Sheena: I don't know... this all goes way over my head. I don't know anything about multiverses or anything of the sort.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 26 June, 2010, 10:20:11 am
Bob: *shows up in the same room as the others, with an unconscious Michal in tow* Frakking website....kept on screwing up on Michal yesterday. This is like....the 3rd freaking time we've tried to post in this topic!

*looks around and realizes no one is going to know what he's talking about* Ah, never mind then. Anyways, I think I can help. *sets Michal down* Oh, don't mind her....she used up too much Spiral Energy.

*rummages in his pocket and pulls out the orb* Looking for this?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 12:12:50 pm
Rief: Well something's finally gone right! Now, how do we... well... use it?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 12:19:24 pm
Light sphere: "Greeting in The Korey's world. Anything I can do to help you serve my lord?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 12:21:32 pm
Rief: *Would be making a O_o  face if he had two eyes*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 26 June, 2010, 12:27:34 pm
Bob: You're pretty beaten up...can you fix the cracks in yourself? The last thing we need is you breaking.

( I have to go do stuff....be back later. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 12:32:55 pm
Light sphere: "The last thing the master forbid me to is to have a break *Repair self*. And sure, go ahead."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 01:57:50 pm
Sheena: ....huh...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 02:34:37 pm
Rief: I'm with Sheena on this one. Um... any chance you can get us out of here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 03:04:16 pm
Light sphere: "This is part of my powers."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 03:08:06 pm
Rief: I want to make sure Lotus is okay... but Nik takes a higher priority. Can you take us to him?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 26 June, 2010, 03:45:47 pm
Bob: Also, is it possible you can restore Spiral Power to this world? Even if you can't, I'm not too worried...I can fix Michal's powers myself. But'll be useful if you can.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 03:47:31 pm
Rief: Spiral power? I think I saw a discovery channel thing about how those create black holes.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 03:53:28 pm
@Rief: "I cannot, as "Lotus" is not part of my database and authorisation is required to reach Nikoleis."

@Bob: "This action has been deleted by request of a moderator or administrator"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 03:57:04 pm
Drake: Alright, what can you do for us?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 26 June, 2010, 03:57:52 pm
[a clapping sound comes from The Korey's throne, where Diablo is now seated on top of it's backing]

Diablo: Well, well. Quite a show, I have to say.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 04:04:50 pm
Rief: Okay, seriously, are you guys like, coming out by the clown car or something?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 26 June, 2010, 04:07:59 pm
Diablo: [waggles his finger at Rief] Tsk, tsk. Don't jump to conclusions, human, I've nothing to do with those other two. I'm just your common garden-variety devil, looking for some amusement.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 26 June, 2010, 04:09:47 pm
Link: *walks over to Diablo* I remember you.

The Links: *the other three Links walk over and stand behind the main one*


Bob: Hmph. Not surprised. Oh well, like I said, I can fix Michal myself. I do not call myself the Omnipotent lightly.

*looks over at Rief* It potentially can. Spiral Energy defies the laws of conservation of energy. If you get too many people using it too much for a significant period of time, you can potentially end existence. But....one person using it, with an epic level mage nearby to handwave it away? Considering that I have a spell called "Handwave", I wouldn't worry about it. 




Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 26 June, 2010, 04:11:50 pm
Diablo: [jumps down from the throne, to look Link in the face] And I remember you. The skirt-wearing fairyboy, right?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 04:12:57 pm
Rief: *Over to the Links* Friend of yours?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 04:14:29 pm
Sheena: *Exasperated sigh* Not you...

Cara: Oh, hey little devil boy X3


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 04:16:37 pm
Light sphere: "Attention, please. Due to a security leak, intruders penetrated into the Universalys project. Beware, as they are powerful and dangerous. Recent events shows the work of traitors, so we suggest everyone to be wary of aggressors hidden under the guise of a fellow member."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 04:21:27 pm
Rief: ****! They couldn't have found out about Lotus. I was cloaked the entire time I was investigating.

Drake: Come on, it's Lotus, she can take care of herself.

Rief: *Sigh* I guess you're right. I wouldn't mind hurrying though.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 04:24:36 pm
Tyrenion: *Coming back, panicked* "Everyone! Quick! There's something incredible happening outside!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 04:26:28 pm
Rief: Raining bacon?

Drake: *Chuckles* At this stage I'd believe it.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 04:29:41 pm
Tyrenion: "Much worse! Come and see it for yourself!"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 26 June, 2010, 04:31:10 pm
Link: IT'S NOT A SKIRT, IT'S A TUNIC!

Blue Link: This is hardly the time. *nods at Tyrenion* Let's go out and look.


Red Link: *stands close to Diablo* I'm keeping an eye on you.


Bob: *sighs* What now? Greater Teleport! *teleports the entire group outside*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 26 June, 2010, 04:31:31 pm
Dark Lead (minus David): [head outside]

Diablo: [saunters over to David and ZeldaFan while the others are distracted] Hm...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 04:35:53 pm
Sundy's body lie on the grond, stabbed by a sword or something similar... but this is hardly something that would matter considering the amazing turn of event happening right now... the outside of the city is no more. And by no more, I mean there's nothing. The world... is slowly being deleted as Adynos said he would do earlier!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 04:37:26 pm
Hm... that's weird.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 04:41:17 pm
Rief: This does not bode well for our heroes.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 04:44:22 pm
Hmm.. *Walks to the very edge, and sticks his hand into the nothing*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 04:47:15 pm
Rief: I would have thrown a rock and waited to hear if it hit the ground, but that works too...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 26 June, 2010, 04:48:01 pm
*ILS's finger just touched the advancing boundary when part of it simply vanishes. It doesn't reappear when put out!*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 04:49:03 pm
*Had already inserted most of his arm* ....Huh. Good thing that's my automail arm. *Quickly backs away*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 04:51:53 pm
Rief: Don't worry, I got a great mechanic who can fix you up with a new one. Alright, so we should probably get out of here before this stuff closes in on us.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 26 June, 2010, 04:54:58 pm
Silhouette: G-good plan...

Mecha: [lifts up David and ZeldaFan onto his shoulders]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 04:56:43 pm
Thanks, though if worst comes to worst, I just need a rock, or a crayon or something to make a transmuation circle. I always thought repairing an automail was problematic, so I just learned to transmute it if it breaks too much.

Of course, getting it repaired would mean it wouldn't lose durability, so it IS the better option.

Nara: Hmhm, well, this is certainly interesting. So how shall we get out of here?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 04:58:00 pm
Rief: I have my EEOS, which can teleport whoever wearing it and one other person, but it's only got enough juice for maybe 3 teleports max, and I'm not positive it'll work between the multiverse.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 26 June, 2010, 05:04:52 pm
Bob: ....I could Deus ex Machina us out of here, but it's a little cheap.

Everyone prepared to swallow their pride and take the easy way out? *as he says this, Tobi, still sleeping, appears floating beside him*

( Have to go now....going to the fair. I won't be back on for a while, so if everyone agrees with Bob's plan, just assume he does it. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 05:06:41 pm
Sheena: So if we don't take the easy way out, only two of us can leave this place, while the rest stays back?

I can stay back. I'm used to injuries, organ misfunctions and near death experiences.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 05:08:06 pm
Drake: You'd take me Rief right?

Rief: Yeah. Of course.

>_>

<_<

Maybe we should Deus it.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 26 June, 2010, 05:12:57 pm
Sheena: Maybe that's best.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 26 June, 2010, 10:14:24 pm
Bob: One super cheap, asspull escape, coming right up. Deus ex Machina! *teleports every single person that's gathered in the area to the Dojo* Ah, the Dojo. This'll make a good home base. I helped create this particular universe, so I'm like a minor god here. We'll have homefield advantage if they try to mess with us. 


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 26 June, 2010, 10:16:26 pm
Rief: *Sighs with relief* Glad to be out of there. Good work Bob.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 02:00:18 am
Everything seems to be fine in the dojo. No world deletion, no Korey, nothing to teleport you there back without asking... no, really, apart from the small note lying on the ground, everything is fine.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 02:05:30 am
Rief: I wonder what happened to everyone in the other world? On the one hand, I hope those guards that tortured me are dead and gone, but there were some others in that world that were worth keeping around.

*Drake picks up the note and reads it aloud so everyone can hear it*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 02:22:16 am
It's a small note, with only three things on it. On one face, only the words "Universalys project" is written. On the other...
"You are hereby invited to participate to the first working meeting on this project. Here are the coordinate of the portal which will lead you to our dev lab.", then follows handwritten indications on where the said portal is located. No one can recognize this handwritting.

(I bet some of you have a sense of "déjà vu", by now...)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 05:19:19 am
*has just woken up. so she sounds a bit groggy* Dun dun dun!!!!!!

Bob: Ah, good, you're awake. I hope you don't mind, but we're using the dojo as a base of operations.

Not a problem. All of you are welcome here, I suppose. Make yourselves at home....just....don't get lost. The Dojo is a living magical building that's been known the add new hallways and rooms as we need them, so....




Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 27 June, 2010, 05:22:58 am
Silhouette: Ah... good to be back...

Waluigi: [shaking and slapping David, trying to wake him up]

[wakes up and suckerpunches Waluigi across the room] ¬_¬


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 27 June, 2010, 05:28:59 am
Sheena: Ahh, finally, home.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 05:38:32 am
*is shakily getting to her feet and looks around* ....well guys, I think if we're going to be doing the whole dimension hopping thing....I think we ought to do it in style. *stomps her foot, and a nearby the sound of massive doors opening is heard. Suddenly, in the middle of the forest, a hue ship that resembles the Halberd begins to rise up. Instead of the front looking like Metaknight's mask, the front looks like a wolf's head, and the entire thing has a red and black color scheme* Guys.....from this moment on, you're all honorary members of the Blitzwolf Brigade. *grins* And this is the Alpha Thunder, our new ride.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 06:03:14 am
Tyrenion: *Feeling a little better but is still wounded* "... I am good with this. I have a revenge to take."

(Question: did you grab the bodies of any killed chars too? Sheylan, Sundy, The Korey... Clone Nik does not exist at all anymore, however, so don't bother)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 07:05:39 am
(Rief: DNA samples have been taken. I am very thorough at looting the corpse)

Rief: Well, while we're here I guess I might as well call for back-up. Now that we're out of the... intra-verse... my communication channels should still work.

*Rief pulls out a small communicator and puts it to his ear*

Rief: All members of Team Gamma respond, this is an emergency!

*A megaman-esque teleportation beam comes down from the sky with a "Bloop!" reforming into W.A.R.*

Rief: W.A.R.? Where's Gaffit and Dr. Beta?

W.A.R.: Gaffit busy with projects, sent me instead, status of Doctor unknown.

Rief: Yeah, cause you're a perfect replacement for Gaffit's godlike abilities. Hell I can barely tell the difference.

W.A.R.: Sarcasm detected. Responding accordingly.

*W.A.R. punches Rief in the arm*

Drake: W.A.R. always was my favorite!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 27 June, 2010, 07:11:57 am
Sheena: Great... I'm really honored to be an honorary member.

Cara: I think I'll go check on the kids X3


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 07:14:07 am
Drake: So what's this Blitzwolf Brigade thing?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 27 June, 2010, 07:14:48 am
Sheena: I don't know... she makes up **** like this all the time.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 07:20:04 am
Drake: *Chuckles* Ah, I thought it was some established Avengers-type thing.

Rief: Get Gaffit on the line! This **** is serious!

W.A.R.: Unable. Specifically ordered not to disturb his work.

Rief: %#@ his work! We're exploring new types of universes here! If that doesn't get him over here what will.

W.A.R.: Unable. Specifically ordered not to disturb his work.

Rief: *Facepalm* Right, well it looks like W.A.R. is the only backup we're getting from Team Gamma for awhile.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 07:57:30 am
(Excellent - Omar)

Tyrenion: *Is too used the the Nikoleis/Adynos duo to notice the weirdness* "And what is he working on, anyway? Any hope it would be over soon?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 08:02:15 am
W.A.R.: Subject classified. Likely does not pertain to current situation.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 08:35:30 am
(And to inform you of something that you'll find interesting. The Korey's world is completely deleted, be it in the present, the future... and the past ... but it did not just simply vanishes! Your memory of it too are no more, as if it never happened. Things that happened there are still in mind when not related to something that disappeared. Adynos is still a traitor, but you do not know why. Nikoleis never went with you, The Korey itself is a long lost enemy for some clashers. And about those left there...)

Tyrenion: "... Why am I asking, anyway? It's Adynos! He never was dangerous compared to Nik and MAJ!"

(... See? Sheylan and Sundy were deleted, too! So Tyrenion cannot remember them!)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 09:46:59 am
(Wait, so it going to be like a "Rief: What the hell am I doing here?" moment?)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 09:50:39 am
(*Nods*)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 09:54:54 am
Rief: What the hell am I doing here?

W.A.R.: You were discussing your exploration of intra-universes.

Rief: No I wasn't.

W.A.R.: ...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 27 June, 2010, 10:57:23 am
Sheena: ....Why am I here? A second ago, I was sleeping... Oh well.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 11:15:21 am
Drake: Do I know you? You look vaguely familiar?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 27 June, 2010, 11:41:33 am
Sheena: Beats me. I... think I've seen you, but I don't know.

....Why am I missing an arm?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 11:44:36 am
Drake: Oh my God! We need to get you to a doctor!

Rief: Relax, it looks prosthetic like mine.

W.A.R.: *Scans ILS's arm* Easily repaired. Could reproduce. Possibly upgrade.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 27 June, 2010, 01:27:25 pm
Oh, really? Thanks.


.......who are you again?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 01:34:55 pm
W.A.R.: My designation is Weapons Android, Reaper-class, or W.A.R.. I am under the direct orders of Gaffit, current mission, assist Rief.

*A hum comes from W.A.R.'s torso, after a minute, he lifts up his shirt and his chest opens up, revealing a fully functional prosthetic arm inside the chamber*

*W.A.R. reattaches the prosthetic to ILS's remaining arm*

W.A.R.: Re-installation of hardware complete.

Rief: Um, I'm Rief, professional thief... and I'm having trouble remembering where I've been. I was investigating something awhile ago, and then I was captured, and everything after that is a blank...

Drake: I'm Drake Kin from New York... I'm with them.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 01:40:27 pm
Tyrenion: "Oh, yeah... I completely forgot to present myself... I'm Tyrenion, member of the world saver team, the tech specialist... And where are we, exactly?"


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 01:44:44 pm
W.A.R.: The Dojo. That's what it was designated when I teleported here.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 01:47:42 pm
Tyrenion: "Strange... I was at the Gym, and then, here... and all these strange feelings..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 01:51:20 pm
Drake: Well I'm confused as hell. How do we get back to the gym?

Rief: Well as long as you and W.A.R. are here, *looks around at the others, and whispers* I've been investigating Nik over some suspicious activity lately, mind helping me?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 02:05:44 pm
Bob: *chuckles* Ah, the burden of omnipotence. I do believe this is the second time my companions have had their memories wiped and I've been able to remember for no other reason than the fact that I can still read the posts that happened.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 02:08:47 pm
Drake: Watchoo talkin' bout Bob?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 02:30:53 pm
Tyrenion: "It's like when the boss talk to us... frankly, it was good when he stopped."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 27 June, 2010, 02:36:21 pm
[returns, wearing a navy blue muscle-shirt] What did I miss?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 27 June, 2010, 04:20:06 pm
Sheena: Miss? You were here before? I don't know what you missed, I just got here.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 07:11:25 pm
*is equally confused* Oh well, screw it. You guys are all members of the Blitzwolf Brigade now. ....what were we doing Bob?


Bob: Ummm....investigating some some disturbances in the multiverse. Some new worlds have seemingly popped up. *is playing along to keep the suspense*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 07:15:48 pm
Rief: Wait, that's what I was investigating before I blacked out! Drake, what's the date?

Drake: June 26th?

Rief: Either I just finished having a lot of fun, or I completely lost two weeks somewhere.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 07:48:45 pm
Bob: Don't worry, you just fell into a plot hole.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 07:52:18 pm
Rief: Are there any side effects I should know about?

W.A.R.: *Turns to Bob* You have the best handle on the situation. Requesting suggestions for further actions.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 07:58:45 pm
Bob: An angry fanbase, but that's about it.

*looks at W.A.R.* I say we rest and recuperate for a bit. Michal will want to organize a few more members of the Brigade before we head out. At the very least, we need Simon along with us to power the Alpha Thunder, and Leeron to keep it maintained....Toph will probably want to stow along, and I think there are a couple more characters we could bring....


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 07:59:54 pm
Rief: We going to war then?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 27 June, 2010, 08:10:31 pm
Sheena: ...Yeah, I'll leave you to it. I'll go get some breakfast, I still have no idea how I got here... nor how I got all these burns...

Naru: Heeey Shee-shee X3

Sheena: Oh god, not now....


Hmm.... I feel like I really should remember something, but I can't remember what... I guess if I can't remember it, it wasn't important. Then again, maybe I don't remember it BECAUSE it's important, and someone doesn't want me to remember? Nah, that can't be it. Did someone screw with my brain, maybe? It is pretty much the only part of me that doesn't get injured on a regular basis, so maybe it finally did get injured... no, no that's stupid... everyone else would have had their brains screwed with too. I'm not the only who can't remember anything... maybe we were hit by an EMP, for brains? Like, a.... a BPP. A brain... physic... pulse. Yeah, a Brain Psychic Pulse. Nah, that's also stupid... though it sounds kind of cool. I wonder if someone can MAKE a BPP. Or has even thought of the idea. Come to think of it, what would BPP even do? Wouldn't it be kind of dangerous, like, shutting down a brain? I guess you'd die if that happened. Now I'm definately sure we weren't hit by a BPP. But we still suffered spontaneous memory loss... maybe a psychic did it to us? What psychics do i know... well ,there's Gen, but he wouldn't do that. Then there's.... uh.... I forget. I don't think any other psychics I know would do this kind of thing. Wait, how do we even KNOW we're forgetting something, if we can't remember what we're forgetting? Theoretically, that makes no sense... if we have no recollection of what we've forgotten, then we can't be certain that we HAVE forgotten anything. But if we've forgotten what we once remembered, and thus feel that there's a gap in our memory, does that mean that we remember that we have forgotten? Hmm... I don't make any sense right now. Now, other causes of memory loss... we can't all have hit our head, that would be a terrible cliché... What if we travelled to another dimension, which was then deleted, thus erasing our memory of that ever taking place? Nah... we could have been kidnapped by aliens, who scrambled with our brains! Actually, that makes sense... my ass does kind of hurt... was I probed? If I was, at least I can't remember it. No, the alien theory can't be true either... we wouldn't be caught by aliens. Well, i would, but the other people here are too strong for that. Still, I was missing an arm... and my ass still hurts. Could the memory loss be connected to the rectal pains? I guess the nerves could be screwing with the brain, but... *Continues to ramble to himself*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 08:16:55 pm
*W.A.R. was storing everything ILS said, but after awhile prompted to delete the cache instead*

W.A.R.: Bob was correct, before the organics lost their memory, they discussed intra-universal dimensions.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 09:09:06 pm
War is such a nasty word. I prefer to think of it as a really, really big fight. Although....that gives me an idea. *begins to mutter to herself as she heads into the dojo*




Yoko: *sitting on the roof of the dojo, he's watching everyone gathered outside*


( I'll bring Yoko in now too. His profile is also with Michal, Link, and Tobi's in the TIA section. Hell, I'll probably bring in quite a few new characters in for a while, most of which will only be supporting cast. They'll almost all be pop culture characters, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 09:14:35 pm
Drake: Should we be following her?

Rief: Couldn't hurt. W.A.R., you stay here and watch for Nik.

W.A.R.: Mission confirmed.

*Drake and Rief follow Michal*

(I won't be bringing in any more for awhile in case this turns out to be longer than we suspect. In case you couldn't tell, I'm not exactly running the show anymore)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 09:21:54 pm
*is navigating her dojo, seemingly getting lost at times, before she stumbles into the cafeteria* Now, let's see....*looks around*

Gloth: *is sitting at a table, a plate of half-eaten food in front of him, sharpening a dagger*

There he is! *begins to walk over*


( Gloth is another character I'm going to bring in....he doesn't have a profile up, so I'll explain him real quick. He's my first ever D&D character, and I started using him in the dojo. He's a 4th edition Dragonborn Rogue. The important things to know about him are: He's a fire-breathing dragon person, he's very charming and persuasive, rather fast and agile, and quite strong. He's very greedy, but he's got a code of honor, and he's very, very good with his weapons of choice: short swords, hand crossbows, and a large supply of daggers hidden on various parts of his body.

As for most of the other characters I'm bringing in, they'll be on and off kind of characters. I might use them a little, but I won't focus on them too much. Michal, Bob, Tobi, Link, Yoko, and Gloth are going to be my main characters, and Yoko and Gloth may occasionally take back seat to the other four. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 09:25:18 pm
*Rief sits down next to Gloth*

Rief: We are going to be very good friends.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 09:50:59 pm
Gloth: *takes one look at Rief* Ah, I can tell a fellow practitioner of the art when I see one. *gives a toothy grin and holds out his hand, letting his sleeve fall in such a way to reveal the device hidden in his sleeve that allows him to arm himself with a dagger with the flick of a wrist* My name is Gloth. Mercenary and object acquisitions specialist, at your service.


Gloth, I think I have business to attend to with you. *places a large bag of gold in front of Gloth* I'd like to hire you as a mercenary. I'm hoping you can lend your blades to an upcoming conflict I'm getting in to.

Gloth: Michal, my dear lady, you had me at "ka-chink". *mimics the noise of the bag of gold hitting the table*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 10:00:33 pm
*Rief returns the handshake, revealing a bladed tonfa beneath the sleeve of his trench coat*

Rief: A pleasure to make your acquaintance Gloth. *Looks back at Michal* Anymore hired guns we need to recruit?

Drake: Wait, you hire people? Like with money? I never get paid.

Rief: Drake, your boss runs a corporate empire and a planet, you ever wonder where all those "resources" come from? That's your pay.

Drake: Oh... Cash would still be nice every once in awhile...


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 10:06:53 pm
Gloth: *nods his head at Rief* If I can stick with this guy, I'm sure we'll be able to get just about anything you need done. Although....if I'll be helping you, I wouldn't mind some improved weapons. I know you have quite the stash.

Hahaha....wouldn't expect any different from you Gloth. I'll have Bob see you about equipment. *turns to Rief* Everyone else here would help me just because it's me asking. Gloth only showed up here recently, so I don't expect him to jump at my requests. I figured with him, it's best to speak his language. *chuckles* The Blitzwolf Brigade will definitely be ready to help out.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 10:11:26 pm
Rief: So what's our plan of attack? Having Bob take us directly to Nik sounds like the most direct route. W.A.R. might be able to build a teleporter to transport us to his location, but it could take awhile.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 10:15:15 pm
*shakes head* Bob won't do that. There's no drama in it....no chance for a story, you know? He's powerful, but ultimately, he's eccentric. You can't rely too heavily on his Deus ex Machinas or his Plot Holes or Handwaves.



Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 10:19:14 pm
Rief: Afraid of becoming a boring invincible hero eh? Then I guess we should find an alternative way into the intraverse. Maybe find one of those glowing orbs I spied Nik talking about.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 10:55:32 pm
Or we could take my ship. The Alpha Thunder is capable of drilling into dimensions, even ones sealed off if it has enough power. It has enough space to transport a small army.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 10:58:52 pm
Rief: We can make do with that.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 11:00:16 pm
*nods head* We probably would be able to do so easier if we had one of those orbs, but if all else fails, I'm always willing to try brute force. Nine times out of ten, it gets results for me.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 11:03:25 pm
Rief: I can help out with the subtle side then. The Team Gamma mech Morphosis might be able to lend a hand if we can get him here. You have any more ideas for recruitment before we head out?


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 11:09:17 pm
I'll have Bob use Sending to summon any other recruits I might have. You guys have anyone else? If not, I'll just give everyone else the chance to gather up whoever they might need.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 11:14:19 pm
*Rief nods*

Rief: W.A.R. can probably bring in anyone we need from our end, may take some time to scrounge everyone up.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 11:15:39 pm
Tyrenion: "Ahem... *Waves the note found previously* Or, maybe something mysterious called 'Universalys project' could be what we are looking for... At least we should check, the portal mentionned here is seemingly around here. Bob's powers tending to be story related, I wouldn't be surprised we just entered a new story arc... I spent too much time with Nik to think like that..."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 11:17:31 pm
Rief: *Grins* Nah, far too obvious.

Yeah, yeah, we can look for a portal, but drilling through the dimensions would have been a lot cooler.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 11:24:33 pm
*nods head* The Alpha Thunder can also double as a base of operations. It can wrap itself in a pocket dimension, allowing it to ignore the rules of the universe its currently in, and instead work off of the rules the dojo-verse works off of.

But....it might be smarter to send in a scouting team before we drill right in. I mean, I like brute force and straightforward tactics, but....they don't always work. I mean, we might want to save the ship as a trump card. When things look bad, the Alpha Thunder can drill right in and save our asses.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 27 June, 2010, 11:28:47 pm
Tyrenion: "At least I should go back to the CoS and grab the destructor to lend a hand. It has a bult in metaverse warper too."

(Note to everyone: I'll make a new topic when you'll cross dimensions.)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 11:30:47 pm
*Rief is obviously trying really hard not to laugh at what Michal said*

Rief: Hum! Yes! Right, I can go with the scouting team. I'll have W.A.R. set up a teleporter for Morphosis. It'll be handy since anyone can pilot it successfully.

*Drake is less successful at concealing a cackle*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 27 June, 2010, 11:42:40 pm
*completely oblivious* Yeah, sounds good. I'll go with you, I'm not half bad at this sneaking thing, and Gloth can come too....although we better leave Bob behind....he draws attention wherever he goes. Tobi could probably come, although I'm starting to worry I might be making the group too big.

( Fun fact: In real life, I often say things that could be misinterpreted as something dirty without realizing what I said. It took me a second read to realize what I had Michal say....

Well, for a fictional version of myself, she certainly has my speech patterns and habits down pat. )


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 27 June, 2010, 11:51:08 pm
Rief: Drake can stay behind. He's not the most subtle guy. W.A.R. can easily copy my cloaking technology and cloak as well but, he's a bit heavy. Put him on the maybe list.

Drake: I'm fine with fort holding. I'm good at that.

(I'm sure it says far more about myself than it does about you. I think Gaffit's the closest I get to a fictional version of myself, except for the fact that he runs a planet. Well lazily, he has Lotus do most of the work while he finds a way to sneak out of it, so I guess that's still pretty accurate)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 28 June, 2010, 04:03:58 am
Tyrenion: "Whatever the risks, I'm in. Only thing is, I'll need equipents until I can access my armor."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 28 June, 2010, 04:08:54 am
Once again, Bob's the man to see about weapons.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 28 June, 2010, 04:13:03 am
Tyrenion: "Be right back, going to order a Magitek armor, then."


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 28 June, 2010, 05:50:48 am
Nara: I'll be coming along.

I guess I could too, though I have no idea what we're doing or where we're going, why we're going or who half of you are.

Sheena: You crazy people can just go. Count me out.

Naru: Out? Out of what? X3

Sheena: They're claiming we've travelled across dimensions... which is total bullshit. I think I'd remember doing that.

Naru: Aww, but it sounds fun! You go, and I'll come with you X3

Sheena: I said no! Besides, what good would me going as well accomplish? Look at all the people already going. At best, I'll just stand on the sidelines, looking at everything. I wouldn't be of any use..

Naru: Emo. X3

Sheena: I'm not emo, I'm being realistic.

Naru: Yeah, you play emo very realistically X3

Sheena: Argh, shut up!


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 28 June, 2010, 01:40:57 pm
Drake: honestly it couldn't hurt. And it looks like you have a couple burn wounds, so you must have done something spectacular.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 28 June, 2010, 01:44:40 pm
Hm... if Michal and ILS are going, I guess we will too.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 28 June, 2010, 01:49:22 pm
Sheena: ...True, but...

Naru: But you can't argue X3

Sheena: I thought I said shut up.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 28 June, 2010, 01:51:36 pm
Rief: The note said there was a portal around here somewhere, so we should start by finding that. W.A.R. can you run a scan?

*W.A.R. scans the area for any dimensional anomalies*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 28 June, 2010, 02:04:45 pm
(It's about 50m away, hidden behind a bush)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 28 June, 2010, 02:25:55 pm
Rief: Well that was easy.

*Rief goes to investigate*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 28 June, 2010, 02:26:12 pm
Bob: *snaps his fingers, and a handy haversack appears in front of Gloth* That'll have everything you might need, including notes to explain what everything does. *turns to Tyrenion* How about you? Any particular equipment you want? Besides the Magitek?

*gazes at everyone else* And if anyone else needs equipment, speak now, since I won't be going.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 28 June, 2010, 02:33:56 pm
Rief: I'm good. I'd rather have my equipment I've mastered than anything else.

W.A.R.: My systems are running at maximum efficiency. No modulations required.


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 28 June, 2010, 02:41:35 pm
We have everything we need. [Team Dark Lead each have a backpack]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: NPC Overlord Nikoleis on 28 June, 2010, 02:43:21 pm
Tyrenion: "If only I could borrow Hawk's weapon Cain... No, it will be good... Besides, it's a satellite, it may not be able to pass throught a portal."

The portal... it's not too big, really, about five meters high. You can clearly see the other side... (Which will be described in the other topic!)


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Gaffit on 28 June, 2010, 02:47:27 pm
Rief: One small step for man...

*Rief goes through the portal*

W.A.R.: One giant leap for the robots that will eventually rule them.

*W.A.R. goes through the portal as well*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: zeldafan42 on 28 June, 2010, 03:07:06 pm
....I wonder if I can convince W.A.R. to start calling people "meatbags".

*steps in*

Gloth: *exits the dojo, having equipped himself with his new gear* Alright, I could get used to this. *follows*


Yoko: *having shapeshifted into a mundane looking fox, he sneaks in after the others*


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: Davidk92 on 28 June, 2010, 03:08:24 pm
Dark Lead: [all step through]


Title: Re: The Beginning
Post by: I_like_Nonon on 28 June, 2010, 04:59:43 pm
Nara: *heads through*

*Also heads through*

Sheena: Right, see you later.

Naru: Lets go X3

Sheena: What part of "no" do you not understand?!

Naru: Come on X3 *Drags her*

Sheena: I-I said no! Let go of me! I said, let- *is dragged through*