Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 12:37:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ermine's Wrestling Arena

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 ... 326   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ermine's Wrestling Arena  (Read 20515 times)
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #2055 on: 13 December, 2007, 02:45:09 pm »

<Keeps his neck in and keeps his legs locked> <Still has his face being sat on by Nook>
*Pushes butt down hard, trying once again to suffocate you*

<Feels Nook's butt press further against his face, and has a little trouble breathing> <Keeps his legs locked>
*Pushes butt down as hard as i can, and squeezes at your eyes with paws, trying to blind you*
<Closes his eyes, and has his nose blocked, tries to breathe through his mouth underneath Nook's butt> <Keeps his legs locked tight>
Report Spam   Logged

Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

Mood: High

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #2056 on: 13 December, 2007, 02:46:38 pm »

<Keeps his neck in and keeps his legs locked> <Still has his face being sat on by Nook>

<Feels Nook's butt press further against his face, and has a little trouble breathing> <Keeps his legs locked>
*Pushes butt down as hard as i can, and squeezes at your eyes with paws, trying to blind you*
<Closes his eyes, and has his nose blocked, tries to breathe through his mouth underneath Nook's butt> <Keeps his legs locked tight>
*Realizes i cant do much more in this position*
*Places both feet on the ground to your sides and pushes up wioth all my strentgh, trying to pry loose from your grasp*
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #2057 on: 13 December, 2007, 02:48:13 pm »

*Places both feet on the ground to your sides and pushes up wioth all my strentgh, trying to pry loose from your grasp*

Well... You could... =P

<Keeps his legs locked tight not letting Nook go> <Still has his face sat on by Nook and can't breathe through his nose, continues to breathe through his mouth under Nook>
Report Spam   Logged

IngSlayer
~Baffling Artist~
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

« Reply #2058 on: 13 December, 2007, 02:50:22 pm »

*Clenches butt harder*
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #2059 on: 13 December, 2007, 02:51:14 pm »

*Clenches butt harder*
<Gets a little restricted by Totodile's butt around his face and neck but continues to breathe through his mouth>
Report Spam   Logged

Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #2060 on: 13 December, 2007, 02:57:50 pm »

Well... You could... =P

<Keeps his legs locked tight not letting Nook go> <Still has his face sat on by Nook and can't breathe through his nose, continues to breathe through his mouth under Nook>
*Scooches butt down a little, trying to stop you from breathing through your mouth. when my bottom is down far ebough, over your mouth, i blug your nose up with my paw*
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #2061 on: 13 December, 2007, 02:59:11 pm »

Well... You could... =P

*Scooches butt down a little, trying to stop you from breathing through your mouth. when my bottom is down far ebough, over your mouth, i blug your nose up with my paw*

<Tries to breathe through his nose in Nook's paw and tries to breathe through his mouth under Nook's butt> <Keeps his legs locked tight>
Report Spam   Logged

Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #2062 on: 13 December, 2007, 03:01:02 pm »

Well... You could... =P

<Tries to breathe through his nose in Nook's paw and tries to breathe through his mouth under Nook's butt> <Keeps his legs locked tight>
*Squeezes your nose extremely hard, trying to block off all air*

I hvae to go now...
Sorry Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #2063 on: 13 December, 2007, 03:01:55 pm »

Well... You could... =P

*Squeezes your nose extremely hard, trying to block off all air*

I hvae to go now...
Sorry Cry

Ok we continue when you get back ^_^

<Has his nose squeesed and opens his mouth wider under Nook's butt to try and get some air> <Keeps his legs locked>
Report Spam   Logged

IngSlayer
~Baffling Artist~
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2064 on: 13 December, 2007, 03:04:17 pm »

*Farts again; clenches harder*
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #2065 on: 13 December, 2007, 03:05:02 pm »

<Breathes in the fart but isn't affected much by the clenching since Totodile's butt muscles aren't that strong> <Continues to try and breathe through his mouth>
Report Spam   Logged

IngSlayer
~Baffling Artist~
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2066 on: 13 December, 2007, 03:16:08 pm »

*Bounces on butt*
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore