Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 01:09:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TMG Discussion. *Spoilers*

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TMG Discussion. *Spoilers*  (Read 978 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« on: 15 November, 2007, 07:20:24 pm »

Episode 8 was just plain freaky...
« Last Edit: 02 December, 2007, 05:32:30 pm by Kurosaki Ichigo » Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #1 on: 26 November, 2007, 09:44:47 am »

What is this TMG you speak of?
Tokyo Majin Gakouen I think.

I haven't seen it, but Darkblaze has.
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #2 on: 02 December, 2007, 04:19:25 pm »

Episode 8 was teh creepyness.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #3 on: 02 December, 2007, 05:19:58 pm »

Yes, creepy.

I forget what I thought I posted...
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Ultima
« Reply #4 on: 02 December, 2007, 05:24:02 pm »

Go to your original post and add a spoilers tag to the topic title so that we can discuss without worry.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #5 on: 02 December, 2007, 05:32:48 pm »

Just changed the whole title, since that's what this is.
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #6 on: 02 December, 2007, 05:36:57 pm »

'K. At any rate, I saw episode 11 earlier today (Ended at 19:07, so I didn't see what happened during the battle between Tatsuma and Tendo), and the highlight of that was watching that girl decay and fall to pieces. What a miserable way to die... *shudders*

So what happened in the battle? I saw Tatsuma get ****ed up pretty badly, and Tendo slash him at an angle with blood splattering all over the place, but after that?
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #7 on: 02 December, 2007, 05:43:33 pm »

Kyouichi comes in to save his butt.
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #8 on: 02 December, 2007, 05:45:07 pm »

The guy he was riding with was the lead thug in the first episode. I'm hoping he didn't get killed. What happened with the rest of the characters?
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #9 on: 02 December, 2007, 05:51:29 pm »

At the very end, the motorcycle guy's like, "I wonder if three people will fit on the motorcycle..."

And Raito and those two girls in white and red teleport everyone away.
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #10 on: 02 December, 2007, 05:56:31 pm »

What's your impression of the main characters?
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #11 on: 02 December, 2007, 06:11:28 pm »

Hmmm... This is an interview now? >_>

Tatsuma - Probably my favorite, He's a nice guy, but I'm still trying to decide how cliche he is.
Kyouichi - Second favorite. I don't know what to say about him, I guess I just like him.
Komaki - Annoying. That is all.
Aoi - The whole "Protect everyone" is annoying, mostly because it's shoved in your face, but otherwise she's ok.
Yuuya - The main character you don't care about. He has no backstory so far, and all we know about him is that he's a wrestler, a cook, and has a crush on Komaki.
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #12 on: 02 December, 2007, 06:35:37 pm »

Hmmm... This is an interview now? >_>

Heh, I like to get the opinions of others

Tatsuma - He knows what's going on more than the rest of his party, though Kyouichi is close behind him, and I like that. He's on the border of innocence, he's a space cadet outside of battle who is generally quite humorous and likable, but he knows when **** is going down, and quickly changes to a more battle-hardened personality during conflicts. Unlike most leads, he doesn't fumble with decisions, he takes things into his own hands and deals with them. I'd say that this guy is my second favorite character.

Kyouichi - At first, he's made out to be a complete fool, who knows only one thing: how to beat the living **** out of everything. He's brash, he's strong-minded, but he's wise in his own subjects, like combat, how to tell emotions, and how to boost morale in his party. He's quick to make his mind like . His comical moments coupled with his more serious moments are pure gold, and this guy is easily my favorite character, though really, he and Tatsuma are the only good recurring characters.

Aoi - I agree with Kyouichi, she lets her emotions take control of everything, which leads the party into, guess what? Trouble. She's an archetypical female lead, she decides to take everything on without knowing what danger she's going into, and is overly sensitive at times. Did I mention that I hate every type of archetypical female lead? She's hot as hell, though.

Komaki - I ****ing hate her. She's a whiny little ***** whose probably in love with Aoi, who is overly aggressive when even provoked slightly, and takes her rage out on everyone. Daigo deserved more character development than this *****, and not even the fact that Komaki is actually hot can't fix her.

Daigo - Unlike the rest, though Komaki doesn't have much weight amongst the main characters, Daigo is there just because he's there. He has no major conflicts so far, he has little character development, and no backstory, though I expect those to pop up in the second season, also, and like most supporting protagonists, he has little weight in combat, attacking not so often. Thus far, he's pretty much useless, though he'll probably have a bit more detail in season 2.

Kisaragi - And here, we have the least active of the party. Serious, usually quick to make decisions, he isn't bad, though I sure as hell didn't like his performance in episode 10. I don't have much to say about him, as he appears infrequently, but he isn't bad.

Tendo - Lamest voice and appearance ever? Cool and collected villain, plots things out, interferes with little. Gee, how many times have we seen this type of character? Archetypical villain through and through, he's the type of villain who is placed in an anime so that it will be more popular with the ladies. His assistant is better than him, at least she's a bit funny.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #13 on: 02 December, 2007, 06:47:31 pm »

I always thought Dizi would like Marie Clair (Tendou's assistant).
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #14 on: 02 December, 2007, 06:52:12 pm »

Loli - Check.
Loyal - Check.
Can slaughter others - Check.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: