Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 03:36:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TMG Discussion. *Spoilers*

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TMG Discussion. *Spoilers*  (Read 980 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #60 on: 14 December, 2007, 08:32:15 pm »

That thing was freaky.
If anyone says it was hot, imma shoot 'em with a shotgun. >_>

Episode 1 Demon: 5/10 Eh, it wasn't that memorable, but the guy that had the guns was cool. too bad he was fodder.
Episode 2 Demon: 5/10 Freaky. Who the heck needs to see a large chested demon with it's skin rotting?
Episode 3: 8/10 Ryoichi was pretty cool. and him making Tatsuma insult Kyoichi was hilarious.
Episode 4: 8/10 Ryoichi again... Too bad he had to die...
Episode 5: 7/10 The guy with the dream world... I kinda liked him, although he had a creepy crush on Aoi. And his episode introduced us to the nurse. >_> At least he didn't die.
Episode 6: 7/10 More of the Dream world guy.
Episode 7: 8/10 Kodzune has a fruity design, but you can't say he isn't evil. Marie Claire is way better though. >_>
Episode 8: 6/10 She was freaky, and her abilities were kinda broken. The way she died was disturbing. Bonus points for screwing with Komaki's head.
Episode 9: 5/10 Shoved to the side for character development, But she had some weird abilities, and blew a guy up. That counts for something.
Episode 10/11/12: Kodzune again.
Don't know if you've seen 13 and 14 yet, so I won't spoil it.

...Most of those numbers were random, and may or may not represent my honest feelings. I'm not good at putting numbers to stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: