Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 02:59:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TMG Discussion. *Spoilers*

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TMG Discussion. *Spoilers*  (Read 976 times)
Ultima
« Reply #60 on: 14 December, 2007, 08:50:30 pm »

That thing was hot. >_>

Episode 1 - Awesome, but stupid-looking monster and the zombie addition helped, but Tatsuma basically raped it as soon as it stepped up to the challenge. 7/10.

Episode 2 - That thing was incredibly awkward. Humongous and bare breasts, rotting body, it was the dream woman for a necrophilliac only. And what the  hell was up with the tattoos that everyone recieved after it attacked the party? Well, whatever. 5/10.

Episode 3 and 4 - Ryouichi was pathetic, plain and simple. The battle scenes with him were neat, his abilites were neat, but his character sucked. 6/10.

Episode 5 and 6 - This guy sure was brutalized when he was younger. He was pretty damn neat, but I didn't see much of him. If I saw more of it, this rating would of probably been higher. 7/10.

Episode 7 - I didn't see much of the battle scene, and I don't really remember it, so I can't really say. N/A

Episode 8 - I liked the creepiness of this kid, to be honest. She's what made it a great episode, she was just so creative and creepy at the same time. 9/10.

Episode 9 - ****ing sexy, but a grand total of 3 and a half minutes on-screen due to being overshadowed by the character development and the weak-ass fights against her ruined it all. She had no lines at all, and no personality, unlike the human-to-demon enemies before her. She should of either had her own episode later or before the episode's character development, or of been scrapped altogether. 3/10.

Can't say much for the later 3. I still haven't seen episode 13 or 14, so what, the Veoh clips are english subbed?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: