Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:46:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TMG Discussion. *Spoilers*

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TMG Discussion. *Spoilers*  (Read 861 times)
Ultima
« Reply #60 on: 14 December, 2007, 07:31:58 pm »

Oh-kay, lets end that discussion, as pleasant as it would be. >_>

Rate the demons/humans.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #61 on: 14 December, 2007, 07:37:00 pm »

Like, Season 1?
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Ultima
« Reply #62 on: 14 December, 2007, 07:39:18 pm »

Yeah. Episode 2 demon for the win? >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #63 on: 14 December, 2007, 08:32:15 pm »

That thing was freaky.
If anyone says it was hot, imma shoot 'em with a shotgun. >_>

Episode 1 Demon: 5/10 Eh, it wasn't that memorable, but the guy that had the guns was cool. too bad he was fodder.
Episode 2 Demon: 5/10 Freaky. Who the heck needs to see a large chested demon with it's skin rotting?
Episode 3: 8/10 Ryoichi was pretty cool. and him making Tatsuma insult Kyoichi was hilarious.
Episode 4: 8/10 Ryoichi again... Too bad he had to die...
Episode 5: 7/10 The guy with the dream world... I kinda liked him, although he had a creepy crush on Aoi. And his episode introduced us to the nurse. >_> At least he didn't die.
Episode 6: 7/10 More of the Dream world guy.
Episode 7: 8/10 Kodzune has a fruity design, but you can't say he isn't evil. Marie Claire is way better though. >_>
Episode 8: 6/10 She was freaky, and her abilities were kinda broken. The way she died was disturbing. Bonus points for screwing with Komaki's head.
Episode 9: 5/10 Shoved to the side for character development, But she had some weird abilities, and blew a guy up. That counts for something.
Episode 10/11/12: Kodzune again.
Don't know if you've seen 13 and 14 yet, so I won't spoil it.

...Most of those numbers were random, and may or may not represent my honest feelings. I'm not good at putting numbers to stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Ultima
« Reply #64 on: 14 December, 2007, 08:50:30 pm »

That thing was hot. >_>

Episode 1 - Awesome, but stupid-looking monster and the zombie addition helped, but Tatsuma basically raped it as soon as it stepped up to the challenge. 7/10.

Episode 2 - That thing was incredibly awkward. Humongous and bare breasts, rotting body, it was the dream woman for a necrophilliac only. And what the  hell was up with the tattoos that everyone recieved after it attacked the party? Well, whatever. 5/10.

Episode 3 and 4 - Ryouichi was pathetic, plain and simple. The battle scenes with him were neat, his abilites were neat, but his character sucked. 6/10.

Episode 5 and 6 - This guy sure was brutalized when he was younger. He was pretty damn neat, but I didn't see much of him. If I saw more of it, this rating would of probably been higher. 7/10.

Episode 7 - I didn't see much of the battle scene, and I don't really remember it, so I can't really say. N/A

Episode 8 - I liked the creepiness of this kid, to be honest. She's what made it a great episode, she was just so creative and creepy at the same time. 9/10.

Episode 9 - ****ing sexy, but a grand total of 3 and a half minutes on-screen due to being overshadowed by the character development and the weak-ass fights against her ruined it all. She had no lines at all, and no personality, unlike the human-to-demon enemies before her. She should of either had her own episode later or before the episode's character development, or of been scrapped altogether. 3/10.

Can't say much for the later 3. I still haven't seen episode 13 or 14, so what, the Veoh clips are english subbed?
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #65 on: 14 December, 2007, 08:59:09 pm »

*Shoots you with a shotgun*
>_>

Can't say much for the later 3. I still haven't seen episode 13 or 14, so what, the Veoh clips are english subbed?
...Sorry, but my brain is failing me right now. I don't understand. >.>
« Last Edit: 14 December, 2007, 09:02:23 pm by Kurosaki Ichigo » Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #66 on: 14 December, 2007, 09:00:47 pm »

You didn't have to provide links for episodes 13 or 14, so are the links to Veoh from Instantz english subbed?
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #67 on: 14 December, 2007, 09:06:33 pm »

Ack, old habits die hard. GameFAQs crept up and jumped on me. >_>

I think so... I haven't checked because I don't like the fullscreen player. It squishes the video on my browser.
And it doesn't seem to be working...
« Last Edit: 14 December, 2007, 09:10:44 pm by Kurosaki Ichigo » Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #68 on: 14 December, 2007, 09:08:47 pm »

It was working for me, considering that I was Lucky Star about 5 hours ago, though it was going unearthly slow.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #69 on: 14 December, 2007, 09:11:16 pm »

I think Instantz got their account nerfed, so that may be why...
Anyway, I have to go, later.
Report Spam   Logged

Ultima
« Reply #70 on: 14 December, 2007, 09:13:20 pm »

See ya, then.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: