Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 11:25:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This is an info topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is an info topic  (Read 5957 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« on: 03 July, 2007, 10:12:54 am »

Yeah, so since I use me anime girl elites so much in these topics, I've decided to rewrite their personalities, strengths etc.

Note, This topic can also be a place where you post your own characters personalitys and such. But if you're new to these topics, YOU DON'T NEED TO CREATE A CHARACTER TO PARTICIPATE! It helps identify you, but it's not needed. So, I'll just get started.

The playful dumb one: Naru

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/metroid1234/?action=view&current=1176064201764.jpg

As the title suggests, She's playful, and an idiot. She's always looking for the next bit of fun, no matter what it is. If it's a fight she thinks is fun, she'll fight as long as possible. If it's a race, she'll race as long as possible. The thing she does most often though, is annoy people. If there were a tournament for annoying people, she'd be the number one ranked. She often follows people, and asks them stupid questions, for absolutely no reason at all. Her playful nature makes her a good friend of the just as dumb ILS. He is always willing to play her stupid games, wether it's acting like a vampire, to acting like an airplane. Although she is not very strong, she relies on her ultra fast reflexes, and her speed to overwhelm her opponents. She also taunts them during the battle, and tries annoying them into a rage.

Special attack: The whirlwind.

She begins running in circles around the victim, and creates a miniature tornado. The victims will usually try to make sure they don't get sucked up, and tie themselves to something. However, that's just what Naru has planned. She then begins suddenly cutting across the circle, hitting them until they give up. Being unable to move, they can't do a thing about it.

The sweet, cute one: Yuki

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/metroid1234/?action=view&current=08.jpg

Always friendly and nice, she wants everyone to get along. Which is a virtual impossibility around here. She gets along fine with everyone, and is probably the most normal person of the girls. Which isn't really saying much. She tends to like Naru the most, and occasionally plays her silly games. She is an excellent magician, and can cast spells from virtually all elements.

Special attack: Summon! The goddess of light

Her greates attack, is a summon. By first summoning eight swords of light around her, she can concentrate on the bigger summon. During this phase, the swords automatically protects her, but each sword can only block one attack, before turning to dust. And if four of the eight swords are shattered, she is a sitting duck, seeing as the summon requires at least 4 swords. But if she's succesfull, the goddess of light comes down and posseses her body, making her virtually unstoppable.

The tough, serious one: Sheena

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/metroid1234/?action=view&current=1175188126592.jpg

The mature girl. She's always acting serious, and is a very big hothead. If insulted, she gets very mad, and wants to kill the person who insulted her. Her serious nature, often causes her to look down upon the more jokey, perverted ILS. She does however, harbor some deep respect for him. She is often the butt of Naru's insults, making their relationship look like a doomed one. They both however, consider each other the best of friends, even though they won't admit it. She is extremely tough, and refuses to lose, even if the odds are very much against her. She is not very fast, but she is extremely strong, capable of overwhelming many opponents.

Special attack: Face crusher

A very simple attack, but hard to execute. To do it, Sheena must get really close to her enemy, and knock their legs out from under them. When they land on their back, Sheena will deliver her most powerful punch, directly to their face, knocking them all the way to China! (okay bad joke)

And, here is an entirely new girl!

The over confident one: Neko-chan

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/metroid1234/?action=view&current=anime_girl_pic_618.jpg

Imagine Naru's personality, and Sheena's temper. Now, mix in a lot of over confidence. That's Neko-chan. No one knows her real name, not even herself, so she's just referred to as Neko-chan, because of her tail and ears. She thinks she is the best, at everything, and as such, she does not use any honorifics (Sama, san, kun etc) Although she may seem cold, she is very sweet and friendly. She is moderatly strong and fast, and she fights with all sorts of things. She fights with all sorts of things she can pull out of her bathing cap, which ranges from swords, to bows, to pencils.

Special attack: Check out how awesome I am!!!

The special attack that's different everytime. She usually pulls out some guns, and starts shooting in all directions, finishing off with a rocket launcher. However, it may differ.

Weakness: They all share the same weakness: The fact that they're ticklish.
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 10:25:48 am by I_like_sonic » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Masterman
« Reply #1 on: 03 July, 2007, 10:15:54 am »

Sheena hates getting insulted!? I'm good at that, tell em' Gar!
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #2 on: 03 July, 2007, 10:31:27 am »

She doesn't hate it, she just kicks your ass if you do it.
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #3 on: 03 July, 2007, 10:32:14 am »

oh... *slides on belly*
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #4 on: 03 July, 2007, 03:41:39 pm »

So anyone can post character info in this topic, huh?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #5 on: 03 July, 2007, 04:09:18 pm »

Pretty much knew all of this already.

I'll post one for me later. I'm feeling too lazy right now.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #6 on: 03 July, 2007, 04:26:22 pm »

BTW, ILS, "Sheena" is also the name of a character from Tales of Symphonia.

http://eludesdeuxmondes.canalblog.com/albums/sheena_fujibayashi/m-pose_de_sheena.jpg

Don't bother changing it though...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #7 on: 03 July, 2007, 04:30:08 pm »

Gar, we're having a CoS tourney, we need you and Doc to enter.
Report Spam   Logged

Zaffenzac
« Reply #8 on: 03 July, 2007, 05:42:56 pm »

hello
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #9 on: 03 July, 2007, 05:50:04 pm »

hello

Welcome, Zaffenzac.
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #10 on: 03 July, 2007, 05:52:12 pm »

Oh gingersnapz!
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #11 on: 03 July, 2007, 06:54:05 pm »

...I may use this topic sometime in the future for a more in-depth description of my various characters.

What a cool idea ILS!
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #12 on: 04 July, 2007, 03:57:02 am »

So anyone can post character info in this topic, huh?

Yup.

Pretty much knew all of this already.

I'll post one for me later. I'm feeling too lazy right now.

I know you did. I originally intended just to write one for my new girl, but then I though, "Oh, I might as well rewrite the others!"

BTW, ILS, "Sheena" is also the name of a character from Tales of Symphonia.

http://eludesdeuxmondes.canalblog.com/albums/sheena_fujibayashi/m-pose_de_sheena.jpg

Don't bother changing it though...

I know. It was just a name that popped into my head. I though it fitted better than Raine or Colette.

...I may use this topic sometime in the future for a more in-depth description of my various characters.

What a cool idea ILS!

Thank you.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #13 on: 04 July, 2007, 07:36:50 am »

IGR Data Records.

Top Secret- Not To Be Removed

---------------------------------------------------
Subject Full Name: Hawk_v3

Subject Number: 2031

Subject Sex: Male

Subject Species: Avian (traces of human)

Subject Appearance:
Height: 6’
Weight: 10 kg
Eye Colour: Gold
Feather Colours: Black/Red.
Feather Style: Black all over except for eye stripe and tail feathers.
Clothing: Short-sleeved T-shirt, knee length shorts. Nothing else.
Other: Carries backpack and has a field surgery kit velcroed to chest. Laser sight/pointer implanted above right eye.

Subject Status: At large. Highly dangerous and among accomplices.
Course of Action: As yet undecided. All kinds of ordnance launched against him have vanished. Possible link to stolen AI.

Subject General Personality: Cold, Cynical, Pessimistic.
Possible Split Personality.
Normally: Short-tempered, occasionally friendly, mildly sadistic, likes panic and causing panic.
In battle/excited: Semi-insane, unaware of pain or some surroundings, maniacal, sadistic, egotistic, and emotionless.

Has problems keeping stolen AI under control.

History: Subject is an inmate of IGR. Subject was created 16 years ago as part of inter-species, gene splicing programme. After 8 years subject escaped with an accomplice. At inbuilt cut off date, accomplice died. Subject avoided cut off by unknown means. Subject stole technology, including AI, in order to survive then found a like-minded group of accomplices where he has remained to this date.

Skills

Subject was taught standard course and picked up some other skills through DNA Splicer and underworld techniques.

Explosives: Subject is talented at chemistry and can see the bomb in anything. This has led to numerous escapes from prison.

Sniper: Subject was already talented with guns and the avian eye helped greatly. With addition of implant, Subject is now worryingly accurate at almost any range.

Medic: Subject is a talented medic and anybody who is willing to put themselves in his hands is well looked after. He has a different mental view on his patients, wounding or killing anyone who tries to harm them.

Implant: This implant also serves as a mental uplink to “Cain” (Subject’s name for the stolen AI.)

‘Cain’s’ control: The AI has been given the ability to enter Subject’s mind. This, plus the mental interrogation techniques IGR uses have given the Subject a very high resistance to mental invasion.

Jetpack: Subject is capable of unassisted flight on his own power, but has obtained a jetpack to add to his top speed at the cost of manoeuvrability. Subject has unassisted speed of 60mph cruising, 100mph sprint and aided speed of 150mph.

Magnetism: Subject originally had pyrokinesis but requested a change due to a nasty tendency to set his feathers alight. Magnetic control is good, moving all known metals, including haemoglobin (iron in blood cells) to lift people and objects up to 15 tons.

Nanobots: Subject has stolen nanos. They now reside in his feathers (noticeable as a slight shimmer) and backpack where a nano-factory makes ammunition for his railgun as fast as he can fire them.

Weaknesses/Fears

Completely trusts nobody
Uncontrolled in battle
Vengeful
Fear of confinement, fire and (appropriately, considering the amount of pain he registers in tests) plucking.

Strengths

Weaponry
Natural abilities (both later)

Weaponry

Subject has stolen and developed a nasty array of carried weaponry.

Railgun: Subject’s signature weapon. Fires solid shot and shrapnel rounds tooled by nano-factory. Can rapid fire solid shells. When active, the twin rails that stick out of the barrel carry a charge of 2 million volts to fire at lightspeed velocities. Charge, and therefore speed and round signature, can be changed.
    At full charge, the gun makes a distinctive snap-crack on discharge as the round ignites the air, moving so fast that it is only visible as a streak briefly burnt into the retina. There is also a distinctive whine as the capacitor array recharges for the next shot. At lower charges, gun acts like sniper rifle.

Explosives: Subject carries a large variety of high explosives, both homemade and military. His current favourites, incendiary grenades, are stored on his belt for easy use.

High Frequency Resonance: Subject has developed a kind of reusable bomb that uses resonance theory to shatter anything it is told to like glass. Footage of the HF bomb’s use on living beings has been described as ‘messy’, ‘inhumane’ and ‘the work of a twisted freak’.

High Frequency Blades: Subject has converted the HFR technique above into a pair of katana-like vibrating blades for close combat use. These blades can cut through most materials with ease as the vibrations make the object resonate. They are not immune as one particular frequency shatters the Subject’s blades as well as the target material.

Anatomy

Subject is a four-limbed humanoid.

Hands/Feet
Hands and feet are feathered up to the wrist and ankle, the area beyond being yellow scaled, four-digit hands or feet.
Both hands and feet have three forward facing digits and one opposing digit, like a thumb. All his digits end in talons.

Arms/Wings
Wings are built into arms.
A complicated three-way joint at the wrist allows use of hands with forewing folded back towards elbow. When the wing is extended, hand is hidden and wingtips brush the floor, giving a 10 foot wingspan.

Eyes
Very good at range and distancing and can tell small differences with ease at close range.

Musculature
Muscles are not much different from human norm, but flight muscles give strong natural armour around the chest area. Muscle structure and tendons allow for fast, strong and precise movements and a very good grip.

Quotes and Motto

Motto: Trust no-one.

‘Run.’
What did you just say…?’
‘All I need to do…is push the button.’

Other notes

Subject is a carnivore who likes fresh meat. Doesn’t mind what he eats but some of his companions seem to. From microphone recordings on men sent to terminate him, he says that humans ‘taste like chicken, just not so dry.’ As the men were found semi-devoured and having died of blood loss, we presume that he likes live meat best.

Friends

Subject has no strong friendships in current group of companions.
However, he appears to enjoy tormenting a cat-girl named Neko, presumably due to the fact that cats eat birds.

Constant Companions:

‘Cain’

The AI that was stolen by the Subject.

History

Was a military-grade AI who has now been upgraded to the brink of omnipotency and omniscientcy. All AI’s are built with the electronic equivalent of a shotgun wired to their foreheads. The long set of rules detailing when the ‘trigger’ is pulled has, in ‘Cain’s’ case, been rewritten with one rule. The rule reads: ‘Obey my commands.’
This may seem limiting, but it appears that ‘Cain’ enjoys the tasks that he is set and he and the Subject view one another as friends.

The Subject, however, has numerous failsafes and backups, the largest being a steel book dubbed as ‘The Book of Armaments’ containing all the codes required to fire his superweapons from any computer on the globe.

Skills

‘Cain’ appears to be able to hack anything. This is split into two groups and the most basic functions.

Minds
Control (needs direct link), Wipe (completely, leaving target in Persistent Vegetative State), Stimulate (feelings, pain being the normal one) and Upload/Download (memories and information).

Machines
Control, wipe, self-destruct, upload and download.

Weaknesses

Needs power
On an orbital weapons platform
Has five earth links, two of which need to be active for ‘Cain’ to do anything.

Link locations:
1: Subject’s implant
2: SETI institute dish.
3: Goonhilly satellite uplink centre (UK)
4: Arizona crater. (hidden in centre)
5: Sky dish on White House roof.

Weaponry

These are the most used ones but not all of them.

Long Range
Artillery barrage
Cruise missiles
Ballistic missiles (ground-based)

Orbital Superweapons.

Codename: Hell
Type: Surgical strike.
Description: An Ion/Positron/Particle beam cannon. Causes intense heat at target location

Codename: Calamity
Type: Area bombardment.
 Description: Orbital Nuclear Warheads, ranging from Atomic through to Neutron bombs (Destroys only living tissue).

Codename: Vengeance
Type: Area devastation/ Heavy defence destruction.
Description: Orbital Tungsten Rods that melt in the atmosphere and hit the target as a semi-molten mass.

Codename: Pulse
Type: Tactical.
Description: EMP barrage affecting a 30 mile radius.

Quotes/Motto
Motto: Havoc. Chaos. Destruction. My work here is done.

‘Your probability of success is…insignificant.

And falling.’

‘This’ll be fun…’

‘Shra’

A crow.
------------------------------------------------------

End.

Themes:
Introductions: Arena
Light fights: Assault
Serious Fights: From Below
« Last Edit: 22 August, 2007, 04:17:05 pm by Hawk_v3 » Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #14 on: 04 July, 2007, 09:56:18 am »

The Wandering Survivor: Gargravarr

Bio:
A wanderer with a mysterious past that he is very reluctant to explain, changing the subject whenever a conversation steers that way. Gargravarr is the quiet type, always keeping to himself, keeping his head down and distancing himself from others. He comes across as being laid-back and almost lazy, only fighting when there’s no other option & rarely making the first move (a rule that seems to apply to most aspects of his personality…), even though he is a more than capable fighter (even without using his spirit weapons).
Gargravarr spends most of his time thinking, either on the Dojo roof or the waterfall/lake area nearby, and reliving painful memories in his mind, which he would never share with anyone, not wanting to burden other people with problems that are none of their concern. Knowing much, but rarely letting anything on (extensive mental training has also rendered him immune to all forms of telepathy, unless he chooses to let them in), He tries to remain detached from all those around him. Recently, however, he’s started coming out of his shell (much to his own surprise) and has begun to feel comfortable with those around him, particularly a certain elite in I_Like_Shinku’s army…

Past:
Despite all appearances, Gargravarr isn’t actually human. He comes from a “higher” dimension (sort of like Soul Society) known as Monsaic Lines, which was inhabited by a race of highly advanced, yet deeply spiritual beings known as the Necros. Although the Necros never saw any other species as their “equal”, they frequently used their talents to help and nurture other races, the most notable examples being their close work with the Soul Reapers and passing on some of their spiritual knowledge to select humans known as Shaman. Monsaic Lines, and the Necros along with it, was totally destroyed in a single day that is referred to by Gargravarr as “The Forgotten Day”, since it is the only day in his whole life that he has absolutely no memories of. Whether or not it was because of their enhanced connection with the planet’s spiritual energy, no-one’s entirely sure, but the Necros had an incredibly long lifespan far beyond that of any human. The events of “The Forgotten Day” happened over 150 human years ago and since then, Gargravarr wandered various other dimensions (Earth included, as it is a personal favourite of his) alone, searching for answers and a way to restore his memory of that single day.
Gargravarr eventually managed to remember what happened on the Forgotten Day, but with catastrophic results… His actions awakened the being known to the Necros as Shrykull. After a horrific transformation, Shrykull revealed that he had lain dormant within Gargravarr for his entire life, before awakening, transforming Gargravarr, and forcing him to annihilate his own race, and the entire dimension with it. Shrykull was stopped and transformed back into Gargravarr before he could do any real damage. Gargravarr pretty much fell apart after this revelation, retreating back into his shell and spending even more time alone, for fear of reawakening Shrykull and harming his friends. Soon after Shrykull’s revelation, Gargravarr disappeared from the dojo and, unbeknown to the others, retreated far into the secret chambers behind and below the waterfall before sealing himself in Mako crystals, seemingly to prevent Shrykull from ever being released again…

Special Relationships:
Since he often comes across as being dark, serious, and even slightly intimidating (in addition to his preference to being left alone), Gargravarr has never really gotten close to anyone other than the guardian spirits. It appears, however, that recently he may have developed feelings for Sheena (one of I_Like_Shinku’s elites), but he’d never think to act on them or assume that she might feel anything for him, and reacted with genuine shock & surprise when Neko-chan (another of I_Like_Shinku’s elites) once referred to him as “Sheena’s Boyfriend”.

Additional Notes:
Although he’d never admit it, Gargravarr is actually a very talented musician & cook. His preferred instrument is the piano & he owns an iPod Nano. He also freely admits to not having much experience with women, not regarding it as a big deal.

Theme: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IyxzWGSCtSk

Combat Theme:

Quotes:
“Everything dies… Everything has its time…”

“At various stages in our lives, we all have to make the decision between what’s right, and what’s easy. Which path is chosen depends on the strength of the individual’s will…”

“In life or death situations, it’s always best to accept that you might die. That way you have a clearer head and can be more prepared for what might happen, instead of panicking over the situation and making mistakes…”

Appearance:

Height: 6’ 0”
Weight: 152 lbs (lean, but muscular)
Skin tone: Pale
Eye colour: Deep dark blue (right eye), bright golden yellow with a cat-like pupil (left eye).
Hair colour: Black
Hair style: Leon’s from Kingdom Hearts II: http://tinyurl.com/2qqs84 (his face looks a bit like that too, minus the scar)
Garments/clothes:* Squall Leonhart’s FFVIII outfit minus the jacket, beneath a black version of Seifer Almasy’s coat.
-Squall in FFVIII: http://tinyurl.com/28ct7g
-Squall Fanart: http://tinyurl.com/3e3pb2
-Seifer’s Coat: http://tinyurl.com/ytp7sg
-Seifer’s Coat again: http://tinyurl.com/2eu2fb
Other notes: Has a small pendant, Xoa (Zoh-a) dangling from his wrist, has four black scars, one large one on the front of his torso, one covering most of his back, and one covering the back of each palm (normally covered by gloves/shirt. Most think they’re just regular tattoos, unless they're told the fairly grisly truth).
Xoa: http://tinyurl.com/3ccxye

Chest Scar: http://tinyurl.com/3bnnyd

Back Scar: http://tinyurl.com/2l2u9a

Left-hand Scar: http://tinyurl.com/2rvmf9

Right-hand Scar: http://tinyurl.com/2qku4o

*Gargravarr’s outfit depends on where he is. See below.

Outfits:
Through the magic of fiction & plotholes, Gargravarr’s outfit differs from topic to topic.

Default: Gargravarr’s regular outfit is the one described in the “Appearance” section. He wears this in all topics apart from “This is a Dojo” and “This is a 5-star Cruise Ship”.

Dojo: Gargravarr’s Dojo outfit is identical to Kisuke Urahara’s outfit in Bleach (http://tinyurl.com/26f56o, http://tinyurl.com/2g8s4w), complete with that awesome hat.

Cruise Ship/formal: Gargravarr’s Cruise Ship/formal outfit is identical to Sanji’s suits in One Piece (http://tinyurl.com/yvqj94), complete with Mr Prince sunglasses (http://tinyurl.com/2nkx7m).

Ninja: As the 3rd-in-command of I_like_sonic’s Anime Girl Ninja Army, Gargravarr recently acquired an outfit for the various ninja topics. It’s identical to Vincent Valentine’s Dirge of Cerberus outfit (http://tinyurl.com/2fo4fe) but with a black cloak & head-thing, silver boot-plates & gauntlets & with a gauntlet on both arms instead of just the left.

Spirits:
Although he has a fair amount of power on his own, Gargravarr draws a lot of his strength from the 10 guardian spirits that accompany him, which he fuses with his pendant to create different weapons. Each spirit represents a different element:

Shiva, the Ice Queen: http://tinyurl.com/2t35ob
Fransforms Xoa into a lance that looks like one of these, but a little bigger/longer: http://tinyurl.com/27v77k

Ifrit, the Fire Lord: http://tinyurl.com/2jy8wc
Transforms Xoa into a swordbreaker like this, but with a longer “blade”: http://tinyurl.com/2ylanh

Pandemona, the Wind Chief: http://tinyurl.com/2sal76
Transforms Xoa into two fairly large, spiked fans like this: http://tinyurl.com/yqfe2g

Quezacoatl, the Thunder Monarch: http://tinyurl.com/3dtcmr
Transforms Xoa into a battle staff like this: http://tinyurl.com/27gkq3

Carbuncle, the Forest Prince: http://tinyurl.com/35wbnw
Transforms Xoa into a large chain-sword. Like this, but serrated & with green where there should be red: http://tinyurl.com/2oran4

Leviathan, the Water Ruler: http://tinyurl.com/3xsx74
Transforms Xoa into a large trident that looks like this: http://tinyurl.com/2xfj7v

Alexander, the Light Sage: http://tinyurl.com/3drzgt
Transforms Xoa into a large broadsword like this, but with a longer handle: http://tinyurl.com/27nugs

Titan, the Earth King: http://tinyurl.com/2pj4pv (minus the sword)
Transforms Xoa into an armoured arm that looks like one of this guy’s arms: http://tinyurl.com/2pj4pv

Bahamut, the Dark Master: http://tinyurl.com/3c8bsc
Transforms Xoa into a large sword like this, but with a longer handle: http://tinyurl.com/ywao52

Diablos, the Death Emperor: http://tinyurl.com/35vfb9
Transforms Xoa into a scythe that looks like this, but with a dark red blade: http://tinyurl.com/25mes3

Eden, the Space/Time Deity: http://tinyurl.com/3ya97c (http://tinyurl.com/3e4bwa)
Yes. There’s an 11th spirit. Eden embodies one of the most powerful abilities in existence: absolute power over space & time. As such, it is only summoned in the direst of situations, when all else has failed. In addition controlling space & time, Eden is the force holding it all together. If it was ever destroyed (impossible, but still…) then both space & time would collapse, destroying everything else.
Eden can only be summoned. It can’t be combined with Xoa, as it is too much power to contain.

”Omni”Form:
By combining Alexander & Bahamut (the spirits of Light & Darkness respectively), Gargravarr achieves the perfect unity of Light & Darkness, transforming into his “Omni” form.

The “Omni” form is identical to his regular appearance, but with pure white hair, this armour (http://tinyurl.com/ywmnj9), and this sword (http://tinyurl.com/2cgeyd) but bigger, I’m talking ridiculous FF-style big & with a longer handle.

Final Strike:
The “Omni” form’s final and strongest attack.
Just like Cloud’s limit break at the end of FFVII: AC, Gargravarr strikes his opponent with each spirit weapon in rapid succession, before dealing the final blow with the Omniblade.

”Shrykull”
If “Omni” is the representation of the perfect unity of Light & Darkness, then “Shrykull” is the representation of the worst kind of conflict between the two elements. A towering, uncontrollable yet intelligent creature of incredible strength & power and with claws that can tear through literally anything, “Shrykull” was first reawakened when Gargravarr finally unlocked his memories of what happened on the day when Monsaic Lines was destroyed and the Necros were wiped out. As of yet, Gargravarr has no control over the transformation, but is still aware of his actions as “Shrykull” takes over. Although he’s not actually “evil” (even though he delights in killing and spreading chaos & destruction), “Shrykull” emanates a strange vibe, causing dread, fear and unease to all those around him. Currently, the only way of stopping “Shrykull” and forcing him to revert into Gargravarr is for him to hear the melody that originally caused his release.
It’s difficult to describe “Shrykull’s” speed. He’s a pretty fast mover, especially on all fours (though not as fast as Naru), but if you could fire an entire clip of automatic ammo at him and hit nothing but air. You could throw a punch at him at point-blank range, but he’d somehow turn up behind you ready to strike before you had even finished your attack, let alone had a chance to turn around. As you can probably guess, his reflexes are beyond incredible.

“Shrykull” looks like this: http://tinyurl.com/28urat, but with a black “cloak”, red eyes & a gauntlet on both arms instead of just the left. “Shrykull” is much bigger than Gargravarr, more than doubling in size during the transformation, but is somehow much lighter than would be expected, not much heavier than Gargravarr’s basic form.

So that's my character. Any comments are welcome.
« Last Edit: 14 September, 2007, 05:31:57 pm by Gargravarr » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: