Ultimate Paradise
06 December, 2021, 08:30:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Kill Mario

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill Mario  (Read 540 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« on: 23 November, 2007, 04:43:03 pm »

The Bride: Sure.....

*they go into the kitchen, Krystal starts making coffee*

Krystal: Look, I know we messed you up. We messed you up bad.

The Bride: Oh really?

Krystal: Yeah, really......you have every right to want to get revenge, but I need to know if you're gonna start anything in front of my little baby!!

The Bride: Don't worry.....I'm not going to murder you in front of your son.

Krystal: Look, I know what I did to you before was wrong, but I assure you I am a different person now.

The Bride:.....I don't care.

Krystal: *grabs a pic of Marcus off of the refrigerator* Be that as it may, I know that I do not deserve your mercy or your forgiveness, but I beseech you for both on behalf of my son! *shows The Bride the pic*

The Bride:......you *****. You and I have unfinished business, and nothing's going to change that. Not parading your kid around in front of me or getting knocked up during the four years I was gone.

Krystal:....fine. There's a Arwing training grounds that our kids go to every weekend. We'll meet in the middle of the night and have us a stand-off.

The Bride: Splendid. If you want to use your staff, that's fine by me.

Krystal: *reaches for a box of Lylat-O's* Very funny *****, real ****in' funny!!

*Krystal fires a blaster that was hidden inside the cereal box, she misses and The Bride drops then kicks her cup of coffee at Krystal, distracting her; The Bride pulls out her frying pan and throws it into Krystal's forehead, killing her; her body slides down the cabinet and hits the floor*

The Bride: *sigh*

*The Bride walks up to Krystal's body, picks up her frying pan and turns around; Marcus is standing in the doorway*

The Bride:.......... It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that I'm sorry. But you can take my word for it....... your mother had it coming. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it....... I'll be waiting.

*The Bride walks past Marcus, walks outside and gets on Wario's bike, she sits there for a moment, then takes out her list and crosses Krystal's name off, she then drives off*
« Last Edit: 14 August, 2009, 01:12:59 am by Dual Wielding » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: