Ultimate Paradise
06 December, 2021, 09:15:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Kill Mario

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill Mario  (Read 540 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« on: 23 November, 2007, 06:55:30 pm »

World 1-2

*four years earlier, at the church in Mushroom Kingdom, a cart pulls up and Toadsworth is wearing a pai of aviator sunglasses, he gets out and walks up to the church, there are other toad officers walking around the church*

Toadsworth: Well, give the bloody new, my number one.

Toad: It's a goddamn massacre, pop. They took out the whole wedding party execution style.

Toadsworth: Give me a figure.

Toad: Nine bodies all together. Everyone was done in. And I'm talking the bride, groom, reverend......reveren's wife....and even the ol' Shy guy that played the piano.....

Toadsworth: Huh, seems like someone objected to this union and couldn't hold their "piece".......

*they step inside and see the bodies*

Toadsworth:.....Gooooood grab-stars......

Toad: What I tell ya, pop? It's a regular "Pichu vs. 100 Cruel Melee Death Squad".

Toadsworth: Better ****can that blasphemy, boy. You in a house of worship. *looks at the bodies* I'd say it was professionals. Four, maybe five strong....

Toad: What makes you say that?

Toadsworth: All the color was kept in the lines. This ain't the work of no squirlley amateurs. This is the work of some salty dogs....If you were a moron, you could almost admire it.

*Toadsworth leans over The Bride's body*

What's the bride's name?

Toad: We don't know. the transcript says "Pauline". That's a fake.....

Toadsworth: Huh, she was pregnent. Man'd have to be crazy to throw a fireball at a girl's head who's a pretty as this. Yellow-blond hair......big, doe-eyes......and nice, round...

*The Bride suddenly spits in his face, a reflex*

Toadsworth: Son number one?

Toad:....Pa?

Toadsworth: This tall drink of koopa-sucker ain't dead.....

*cont. in next post*
« Last Edit: 14 August, 2009, 01:14:11 am by Dual Wielding » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: