Ultimate Paradise
15 January, 2021, 09:46:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chaos Emerald Z: The Saiyan Saga

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chaos Emerald Z: The Saiyan Saga  (Read 843 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« on: 06 July, 2007, 07:50:12 am »

Wow, thank you. I'm surprised I've not been flamed for pairing Sonic up with Sally yet (don't get the wrong idea, I don't support SonicxSally)

Chapter 3: Past Revealed

The green hedgehog glared at Sonic, who growled slightly.

"Well, Faker." said the creature casually. "I see you've grown up. You still have mother's eyes."

Sonic looked at him blankly. He had never met this guy before, and his name wasn't Faker.

The strange being continued. "Tell me, what was it that distracted you from your mission for so long?"

"My... mission?" asked Sonic.

"Yes, your mission: to eradicate the inhabitants of this planet!"

Everyone gasped at this, except Mighty. "Listen, Sonic, I'll get rid of this drunk." he said calmly, as he began to walk towards him.

"Sir, this man isn't Faker." he said, as if speaking to an idiot. "His name is Sonic, and he has nothing to do with this mission you're talking about. So just run on home to wherever it is you came fro-" before Mighty could finish, the emerald hedgehog smacked him across the face, sending him flying into the house.

"MIGHTY!" shouted Sonic, and he readied an attack. Amy, however, grabbed his shoulder, stopping him. "Sonic, look at his eyes!"

Sonic looked, and to his horror, he saw that the eyes of the green fighter were just like his own.

"Your... your eyes are just like mine!" he shouted, astonished.

"So, you finally recognise me, Faker?" asked his opponent.

"For the last time!" spat Sonic. "My name is Sonic!!"

The stranger growled, but seemed to calm down quickly.

"Tell me, 'Sonic,' did you ever happen to hit your head as a child?"

Sonic looked shocked. How did he know that!? "Yeah, I did. I still have a scar. But what's that got to do with anything?"

The stranger chuckled to himself. "That explains it. You have amnesia! You've forgotten who you are!"

"Stop it!" shouted Sonic.

"Sonic..." everyone turned to face Gerald, wo had a very serious look on his face. "...there may be some truth in this man's words."

"Master..." said Sonic in shock. "You don't mean..."

"Your uncle, Chuck, once told me something that I beleive you should know. He told me that he had found a young boy in the woods, who attempted to adopt as his nephew. The child, however, was constantly angry, and wanted nothing to do with Chuck's love. But one day, the boy fell down a deep gorge, and severely damaged his head. The child nearly died, but eventually recovered, and was happy and carefree from that day forward."

Two out of three present hedgehogs gasped at this story, as Gerald focused his eyes on the blue one. "That boy was you, Sonic."

Sonic gasped again, then spun around to face the stranger. "Then, who are you and what do you want!?"

The alien hedgehog opened his mouth to say something, but a groaning sound caused them to turn their eyes to Mighty, who arose from his hole in the wall.

"Watch out, Sonic!" he said. "This guy means business!"

"I know." came the reply. "I don't know what it is, but there's something I find truly terrifying and yet familliar about him."

Another chuckle came from the stranger. "Very well. It's time I explained things." He shifted his footing and pointed at Sonic "Faker, you are not of this planet."

A surge of shock went through the body of everyone there.

"I'm... I'm not... from Earth?" asked Sonic, unable to believe it. "Then just where am i from!?"

"You are a part of a proud race, a race famed for their fighting skill and bloodlust!" The emerald-coloured being clenched his hand into a fist to emphasise what he was saying. "You are a Saiyan warrior, one of the greatest mercanaries the universe has ever produced!!"

Everyone gasped at this, horrified that their friend could be a part of this diabolical race. The foreign being smirked at Sonic.

"Just like me: Manic, your older brother!"

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: