Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 11:33:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Sonic Fanbase Cesspool; Scratch that

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 302   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sonic Fanbase Cesspool; Scratch that  (Read 41869 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #825 on: 25 February, 2008, 09:27:12 pm »

Except Sonic Rivals still can't be canon under those circumstances.

Silver is from the future. Eggman Nega, according to Sonic Rush, is from an alternate dimension.

Why would Silver be after Eggman Nega?
According to the main site, Silver is from the future (and they even incorrectly put "light years" as a time), but it also says that Blaze is from an alternate dimension, so how have did they meet? Why is Blaze in the future when she's supposed to be in an alternate dimension? They're both in the future in the beginning of the game.

In Sonic Rivals, Eggman Nega also claims that he's the descendant of Eggman (he's from the future, it claims), and is sick of Eggman's constant failures, so he eventually turns against him. But apparently Sonic Rush says he's from an alternate dimension, which doesn't make any freaking sense. You can't just pick one (Rush or Rivals) and say that's the correct one, because Sega has failed to mention which one is canon/non-canon or any explanation to the mess with Eggman Nega. Rivals portrays him as a descendant from Eggman. Rush portrays him from an alternate dimension. What's the answer? Is there some connection between the future and the alternate universe? No one knows, because Sega likes to ignore these major flaws and confuse their fans.

Because canonity relies solely on things that don't require playing the game at all. Like storyline, or something visual.
Yeah, but you still thought that Silver was looking for Blaze when he wasn't. >_>

I say we make all Sonic games after Sonic Adventure 2 non-canon except for the two Rush games, keep Shadow dead, and then we won't have to deal with this mess of a storyline.
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #826 on: 25 February, 2008, 09:29:13 pm »

But that means Metal Sonic will never over-throw Eggman ):
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #827 on: 25 February, 2008, 09:29:24 pm »

Wouldn't the future count as an "Alternate Dimension"? Seeing as how it's obviously not with our dimension.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #828 on: 25 February, 2008, 09:42:09 pm »

The whole "Eggman isn't really the main boss, just this random god" thing got stale, and Eggman sucked in Heroes.

Make Eggman make a huge-ass robot and allow Metal Sonic to transform to what he became in Sonic Heroes. Then combine the two robots (and make it look badass, not like some LOLEGGMETALSONIC). Eggman provides power. Metal Sonic provides speed, and make them the final boss. Then make Sonic and Knuckles go super, and let them fight separately like in Sonic Next-Gen. Tails can provide some rings for health by flying in his Tornado, Amy and Rouge can be there for extra help on telling the player what to do, and Blaze can help with a few attacks when they're essential to actually damage the opponent. Shadow can be dead having bestiality sex with Maria in whatever afterlife those crazy animals believe in. >_>

Yay!
Report Spam   Logged
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #829 on: 25 February, 2008, 09:43:52 pm »

Let's just remake Sonic 3 & Knuckles. <______________________<
Report Spam   Logged

Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #830 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:00:03 pm »

The whole "Eggman isn't really the main boss, just this random god" thing got stale, and Eggman sucked in Heroes.

Make Eggman make a huge-ass robot and allow Metal Sonic to transform to what he became in Sonic Heroes. Th-

No.

The worst part of Metal Sonic's appearance in Sonic Heroes was that you never got to fight him, you got to fight his mutations of failure.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #831 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:05:53 pm »

Make Eggman make a huge-ass robot and allow Metal Sonic to transform to what he became in Sonic Heroes. Th-

No.

The worst part of Metal Sonic's appearance in Sonic Heroes was that you never got to fight him, you got to fight his mutations of failure.
Well, you said you liked him overthrowing Eggman. Whatever, he can do that without his failing and unexplainable, stupid mutations.

Fight Super Metal Sonic and Super Eggman. Super Sonic and Super Knuckles vs. Super Metal Sonic and Eggman is some giant and badass robot (or just give him a cape >_>).
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #832 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:08:21 pm »

But Metal Sonic has never been super.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #833 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:09:28 pm »

But Metal Sonic has never been super.
Well make him super.
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #834 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:11:22 pm »

He would look so stupid Super though. It would be the same thing. But yellow.

Your spikes can't be blow upwards from energy when they're made of titanium, and even if they could, he'd look stupid.

Metal Sonic should be able to take on a Super form himself, in his normal form.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #835 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:20:19 pm »

He would look so stupid Super though. It would be the same thing. But yellow.

Your spikes can't be blow upwards from energy when they're made of titanium, and even if they could, he'd look stupid.

Metal Sonic should be able to take on a Super form himself, in his normal form.
Then give him a different appearance, except still awesome-looking. He doesn't need to follow the trend of real hedgehogs and turn yellow. Stop making this so difficult. -_-

And if Sonic needs to go super just to fight equally with Metal Sonic, that'd be just stupid. Isn't Metal Sonic supposed to match just Sonic alone? It wouldn't make sense to all of a sudden make him as powerful as Super Sonic (and quite frankly, I'd rather have a badass transformation involving the Chaos Emeralds that isn't as ugly as that Sonic Heroes crap). We don't need another plothole involving one of the best Sonic characters. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #836 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:23:03 pm »

I meant being able to take on a super form without changing appearance, not without changing at all <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #837 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:26:02 pm »

I meant being able to take on a super form without changing appearance, not without changing at all <_<
Fine, here's an idea.

Super Sonic and Super Knuckles vs. some powerful robot that's being controlled by Eggman and a transformation of Metal Sonic called "More-badass Metal Sonic."

And the two antagonists be separate, not connected. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #838 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:29:46 pm »

You know, Metal Sonic being able to take on a super form wouldn't be much of a stretch.

It wouldn't go against existing material, because outside Sonic the Fighters, Metal Sonic has never fought Sonic. He raced him. And in Sonic the Fighters, he could kick your ass <_<

Non-Canon doesn't count shut up.

Oh sure, the wall in CD killed him, but Super Sonic could be crushed in the Genesis games, as well <_<

In Heroes, it took 3 "super" forms (lolknucklesandtails) to take out Metal Sonic mutated into some... Thing. It took like 9 normal formed characters to fight him equally when he wasn't fully mutated. And Neo Metal Sonic has no powers Metal Sonic doesn't.

Fine, here's an idea.

Super Sonic and Super Knuckles vs. some powerful robot that's being controlled by Eggman and a transformation of Metal Sonic called "More-badass Metal Sonic."

And the two antagonists be separate, not connected. >_>

Or Eggman could get a job and leave the villainy to the evil characters.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #839 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:39:03 pm »

In Heroes, it took 3 "super" forms (lolknucklesandtails) to take out Metal Sonic mutated into some... Thing. It took like 9 normal formed characters to fight him equally when he wasn't fully mutated. And Neo Metal Sonic has no powers Metal Sonic doesn't.
Knuckles and Tails' super forms looked stupid, so it doesn't count. >_>

Or Eggman could get a job and leave the villainy to the evil characters.
Or they could stop butchering all the good characters in Sonic. Eggman was actually pretty damn evil in Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2 though. In Heroes, he was the damsel in distress. In ShtH, he was a joke. In rivals, he was a joke that was overpowered by another Eggman who I think should die and burn in hell for his irritating voice. In Sonic Next-Gen, he was pretty evil as well, but he was still lame because I thought he looked ugly and stupid and he wasn't as evil as he was in Adventure or Adventure 2. In Secret Rings, he was just...there. In Riders, he's just comic relief and steals some crap only to get his ass kicked by either a massive genie or lame-ass robot. Eggman only has his credibility in the newer 2D Sonic games (Advanced, Advanced 2, Rush, and Rush Adventure).
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 302   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: