Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 09:42:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Xenosaga.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xenosaga.  (Read 99 times)
ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« on: 17 December, 2007, 03:53:46 pm »

One of the greatest series I've ever played (Aside from Final Fantasy).The first game makes a great start to it all.Although its not without its problems.I never really enjoyed the battle system (Although it wasn't to bad) and the story gets kind of confusing for first timers.The graphics and AMVs are excellent and so is the voice acting for all games.(Wait till you see Albedo and his scenes >.> Those are a whole other story).The second episode,to me,would be considered the worst in the series.The graphics take a turn for the worse (But they're still good.Just not as good as episode 1).The story gets even more confusing then before (Although they do flesh out the backgrounds in some chars which I liked).The battle system is what I liked best about the second episode.Its more strategic,not just mindlessly pressing buttons.The third episode is my favorite in the series.It wraps things up quite nicely story wise (Although it does leave room for a episode 4 or spiritual sequal).The difficulty for this game is the hardest out of all the 3.Most normal enemies can kick your butt if your not careful and prepared.The battle system here is my fav out of the 3.It combines some stuff from episode 1 and 2 and throws in some new features.Well,I think that's enough of me talking.Let me hear your opinions guys Wink (And girls >.>)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #1 on: 17 December, 2007, 04:04:16 pm »

Still playing Episode 1 (cause my daned PS2 is broked), but I still think it is a great game.  Even though it was supposed to be six episodes long...
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #2 on: 17 December, 2007, 04:06:58 pm »

Still playing Episode 1 (cause my daned PS2 is broked), but I still think it is a great game.  Even though it was supposed to be six episodes long...

I wished they would of continued the series into the next generation as well dust Sad

Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #3 on: 17 December, 2007, 04:14:21 pm »

*sigh* ...
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #4 on: 17 December, 2007, 04:17:11 pm »

We need to get more people over to this topic >.>
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: