Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:37:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Inheritance Trilogy is now a Cycle

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inheritance Trilogy is now a Cycle  (Read 77 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« on: 24 December, 2007, 09:27:26 am »

It was announced today that the Inheritance Trilogy is the Inheritance Trilogy no more - a forth, full-length novel has been added to the Trilogy, expanding Eragon and Saphira's adventures.

"I plotted out the Inheritance series as a trilogy nine years ago, when I was fifteen. At that time, I never imagined I’d write all three books, much less that they would be published" said Paolini. "When I finally delved into Book Three, it soon became obvious that the remainder of the story was far too big to fit in one volume. Having spent so long thinking about the series as a trilogy, it was difficult for me to realize that, in order to be true to my characters and to address all of the plot points and unanswered questions Eragon and Eldest raised, I needed to split the end of the series into two books."

In addition to the announcement of a fourth book in the series, the release date has been announced for the third book, which still remains un-named: September 23, 2008.

Keep checking back on Shur'tugal as we update with even more information regarding Book 3, Book 4, and more! Also, be sure to check back on Shur'tugal and Alagaesia at 5 PM EST for a video announcement from Christopher Paolini!

This is pretty old, but I haven't seen anyone post it here.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: