Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:57:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Adventure's of Blue and his 3 Afrits of Jahannam (100% complete)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Adventure's of Blue and his 3 Afrits of Jahannam (100% complete)  (Read 2638 times)
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #15 on: 25 June, 2007, 02:08:35 pm »

Well, I don't think I got anything that specific. However, I got this one incantation. It's kind of an all purpose "gate-opening" incantation. Now, normally, an incantation like this, it would cost you....quite a bit. But since it's you, I'll let the price slide.
*rummages around in my cloak until I find an old book bound in leather that says "Mein Tagebuch. Eigenschaft des Doktors Faustus. Unterhalt heraus!" on the cover*

Ok, let me see....necromancy, pudding creation, alchemy...no..ah! Here it is Alright, right this down, it's a bit long. Ahem!
"Alte Kräfte, verleihen mich deine Energie und öffnen dieses Gatter, das meinen Weg versperrt!"

Yeah, this incantation should probably maybe work. Now, I haven't tested it out, seeing as how I'm not very good at using magic. But in theory, it should most likely do something. And it most likely will not kill you. Maybe....

Hmm, that one looks a little tough. It's not in my native tongue. Eh, no matter. I'll wing it. Thank you, fair maiden. When I return, this world will be mine. Come Afrits!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: