Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 07:39:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The interview topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The interview topic  (Read 3007 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #15 on: 12 January, 2008, 08:33:27 am »

*grins* It all started after my first fight with Gar...since then, we just keep on matching each other in strength. If he wins a match, I win the next, and then he wins the next one after that! Such youth and passion...it was clear from our first fight that Gar was destined to be my eternal rival. *does the nice guy pose again*

As for ILS...well, he's funny...and...*slightly evil chuckle* It's fun to turn him into a girl! And the way he's always being all depressed and angsty....it's kind of cute. I like trying to cheer him up.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #16 on: 12 January, 2008, 08:37:25 am »

Interviewer: Interesting, interesting...

Okay, last question before we start to center more on you. You're known for being somewhat of a teacher figure, seeing as you're many times stronger than the majority of the RP. Seen purely from a teacher's perspective, is there anyone you feel contains more than what they look? Anyone that contains less than what they look like?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #17 on: 12 January, 2008, 08:42:59 am »

Hmm.....I think ILS and all his anime girls have a lot more potential than they think they do....they just need to learn how to tap into it.

As for people containing less....well, none that I can think of. Except maybe Link.

Link: *in the audience* HEY!
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #18 on: 12 January, 2008, 08:46:38 am »

*Also in audience* W00t!

Interviewer: Quiet, or you will be forced to leave.

(Okay they won't. Small comments like the ones Link and ILS just did are allowed, just not full conversations between the audience. but small comments are fine)

Interviewer: Okay, so we all know that your element is lightning, and that you're a technopath, but what else can you do? Any other skills you have?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #19 on: 12 January, 2008, 09:22:48 am »

Well....I've master over 100 different kinds of sword based combat....and about 35 different martial arts....and I even invented my own combat style, Raiken (Thunder Fist). Um...I have lycanthropy, which means I'm a werewolf....I can tap into large amounts of divine energy because I'm the reincarnation of the Warrior of Justice....and I have my custom V-Watch which gives me access to several powerful forms.

Also, I've gotten good at tickling people thanks to....certain fights I've been in.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #20 on: 12 January, 2008, 09:27:23 am »

Naru: Awesome. X3 *Thumbs up*

Interviewer: Hmm... I suppose that could be quite an effective attack.

So, as you said, you're a reincarnation of the warrior of justice. Could you briefly describe your past to us?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: 12 January, 2008, 09:30:41 am »

Well....actually....I don't know much about my past life. I'm...what's the term Mikey uses....um...a partial reincarnation. I've inherited the spiritual energy and powers of my previous life, but I'm a completely separate person than him.

What I do know is that the original Warrior of Justice was a man named Justarius. I hear his personality was a bit similar to mine, only....less girly, I guess. He's actually mostly a mystery to me.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #22 on: 12 January, 2008, 09:34:31 am »

Interview: Mmhmm... I see...

Now, we often hear you talking about your girlfriend, but what can she actually do? Does she have any special abilities like you, or is she a norma person?

(Of course I'm talking about an actual character, and not the real person. I think you said she RP'd as well, so if she has a character for herself then just describe it shortly)
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 12 January, 2008, 09:52:12 am »

*chuckles* I've been bothering her to come to the dojo for quite a while. She knows some Taijutsu. I believe she's trained with Rock Lee and Gai-sensei before. But...I haven't seen her in action yet. *grins* She doesn't really have any super natural powers....at least none that I know of. But she has some ninja training...if I remember correctly.

( My girlfriend is actually getting Internet this Wednesday, so she should be able to start posting again soon. We've actually discussed her character before, and if I remember correctly, that's what she said her character would be like. )
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #24 on: 12 January, 2008, 09:56:41 am »

Interviewer: Hmmm.... we'll look forward to that then.

Lets say, you were caught and was to be interrogated. What would be the most torterous thing they could do to you, psychologically and physically?

It's okay if you don't want to reveal anything, so if you don't want to answer you shouldn't.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: 12 January, 2008, 10:02:59 am »

Oh, that's an easy question. Physically, I can just ignore pretty much any pain.

But if they wanted to torture me....all they would have to do is hurt someone I care about, while restraining me so I can't help. And while they could use pretty much anybody I care about, the person that would hurt me the most if they tortured her....would be my girlfriend. *smiles* She means the world to me.....and if anyone hurt her, *suddenly, I look very serious and very scary, and I sound kind of feral* I would rip them to pieces with my bare hands.

*smiling again, and sounding normal* Like I said, easy question.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #26 on: 12 January, 2008, 10:04:39 am »

Interviewer: Understandably...

Now, as we all know you are somewhat of a pervert right? Not on the level of self proclaimed ILS, but a pervert, am I right?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #27 on: 12 January, 2008, 10:07:34 am »

Well...let's just say that I'm the kind of girl who can appreciate some yaoi, yuri, or even the occasional straight hentai. Well....it's not hentai, really....most of the stuff I look at is ecchi. And I don't even look at images usually. I prefer reading pervvy fanfics and stories. *pervvy laugh* Like the Icha Icha series!
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #28 on: 12 January, 2008, 10:10:16 am »

Interviewer: Yes...

And also, we all know your bi. As a little ending question here just for fun, lets pretend this:

All the boys and the girls in the dojo are restrained. You could do anything you wanted with them, and they wouldn't be mad and there would be no consequences. Is there any guy in particular you'd do something to and if so, what would that be. And is there any girl you'd do something to and if so, what?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: 12 January, 2008, 10:25:34 am »

( I have to go for now....I'll try to get back on as soon as possible...is it ok if we just continue this later? )
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: