Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 03:57:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*This Is A Public Service Announcment From Your Friend Humanity*

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *This Is A Public Service Announcment From Your Friend Humanity*  (Read 748 times)
Nintendude
Musical Member
Holy Ruler

Forum Fame. Fanboy Name.

« on: 21 January, 2008, 07:14:44 pm »

Hello, I'm Nintendude. You may be thinking your safe, but you're not. You may be laying in bed without a care in the world, but you shouldn't be. Because something terrible is coming. Somthing so evil, so dasturdly, so completely horrible, that it just might change the course of the world in a negative way forever...

I, of course, am talking about Meet the Spartans.

"What?", you say. "Oh, it's just a movie, it's not THAT bad..." well, it is. Did you know that "Epic Movie", this studios recent creation, was voted the worst movie of the year 2007 on plenty of movie websites? Did you know that it was also the #1 movie in America on it's debut? If this continues, then this studio is going to keep making movies, with 11 and 12 year olds alike eating it up. Then, when they grow up, they grow tired of the horrible Paris Hilton, gay, and fart jokes and crave some new material. But, by that time, the parody market has taken over the comedy market and you know what happens?

The world forgets how to laugh.

Can you imagine a world without laughter? A world where you see a man get whacked in the nuts by his 3 year old son and not a single tingle of joy goes into your head. A world where George W. Bush says something and people take it seriously. It's a world of fear, lost hope, and anger.

"How do we stop this?", you say. Don't see this movie. Tell your syblings it's not worth it, lock your friends in the basement, and if you feel the urge to see Carmen Electra, just look up her picture and stare. Do you want to see this movie? Pirate it. I'm not even kidding. Don't give a cent to these 10 year old sense of humor retarded writers that get payed $1,000,000 for something I could crap out my mouth. I'm sorry, I shouldn't call them that. That's offensive to writers.

So please please PLEASE fight the cause. Be a hero. Don't watch Meet the Spartans. Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lumines_Nervend
« Reply #1 on: 21 January, 2008, 07:18:13 pm »

Brawlers Paradise approves this message.
Report Spam   Logged
Nintendude
Musical Member
Holy Ruler

Forum Fame. Fanboy Name.

« Reply #2 on: 21 January, 2008, 07:32:35 pm »

Yes, BP Cares.

*Rainbow*
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« Reply #3 on: 21 January, 2008, 09:30:18 pm »

*seal of approval on message*

*notarized*

Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #4 on: 21 January, 2008, 09:34:23 pm »

You know...I was thinking about going to see that movie, because in general, I love the parody genre...when it's done well.

Some of my favorite movies are Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spaceballs, Blazzing Saddles, and Shaun of the Dead.

But this topic has convinced me of the error of my ways. I was blind, but now I can see!

Thank you Nintendude!
Report Spam   Logged
Nintendude
Musical Member
Holy Ruler

Forum Fame. Fanboy Name.

« Reply #5 on: 21 January, 2008, 09:35:57 pm »

You know...I was thinking about going to see that movie, because in general, I love the parody genre...when it's done well.

Some of my favorite movies are Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spaceballs, Blazzing Saddles, and Shaun of the Dead.

But this topic has convinced me of the error of my ways. I was blind, but now I can see!

Thank you Nintendude!

Hallelujah!

*Dances*
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #6 on: 21 January, 2008, 09:38:17 pm »

*Stickies topic*
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
LuigiKong
The Master of the Kongs/LuigiKong
Legendary Member

Mood: Busy

"That's Mama LKong to you!"

« Reply #7 on: 22 January, 2008, 05:43:47 am »

*stamps topic* I stamp it more for Date Movie though.
Report Spam   Logged

mikey
mikeyelvis92
Flame Spirit

« Reply #8 on: 22 January, 2008, 08:28:26 am »

Thank you Nintendude!
i don't think it's the genre that counts. i think it's more of the fact that the writers for meet the spartens just aren't funny.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: 22 January, 2008, 08:36:20 am »

Thank you Nintendude!
i don't think it's the genre that counts. i think it's more of the fact that the writers for meet the spartens just aren't funny.

The point I was trying to make was the whole reason I even considered going to see that movie was because I love the parody genre. But of course, a parody is only good if it's well done.

Nintendude's passionate words burning red have convinced me that this movie isn't going to be well done. And as a veteran of classic, good parody movies, I'm sure if I went to see this movie, it would leave a bitter taste in my mouth.
Report Spam   Logged
mikey
mikeyelvis92
Flame Spirit

« Reply #10 on: 22 January, 2008, 08:48:59 am »

Thank you Nintendude!

The point I was trying to make was the whole reason I even considered going to see that movie was because I love the parody genre. But of course, a parody is only good if it's well done.

Nintendude's passionate words burning red have convinced me that this movie isn't going to be well done. And as a veteran of classic, good parody movies, I'm sure if I went to see this movie, it would leave a bitter taste in my mouth.
oh ok. i would also add airplane and this is spinal tap to your list
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #11 on: 22 January, 2008, 08:54:23 am »

Thank you Nintendude!

oh ok. i would also add airplane and this is spinal tap to your list

I haven't seen either of those movies yet, but I really want to see Airplane.
Report Spam   Logged
Nintendude
Musical Member
Holy Ruler

Forum Fame. Fanboy Name.

« Reply #12 on: 22 January, 2008, 06:53:10 pm »

Airplane's awesome. Comedy classic. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #13 on: 23 January, 2008, 02:18:15 am »

Surely you can't be serious!?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
evil retarded super penguin
the penguin that be retarded, super and evil all at once THE PERFECT BEING OF DOOM
Flame Spirit

i enjoy chomping on a tasty hobo!

« Reply #14 on: 23 January, 2008, 03:48:00 am »

Surely you can't be serious!?

ITS AWESOME, AND IVE NEVER HERD OF MEET THE SPARTANS
dam cpasloc
Report Spam   Logged

flying monkey hobos feast upon my sanity... damn them
I WILL DESTROY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: