Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 06:41:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

who would win in a fight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who would win in a fight  (Read 814 times)
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #30 on: 11 February, 2008, 05:25:00 pm »

One Piece. They have the best endurance of all three, the best motivation, and some (if not most) are insanely powerful, to where it's broken. Take Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (sorta), and the Logia Fruit users for example. (Hell, you can't even TOUCH Logia Fruit users, because they could just turn into the thing they control when thier hit, like Crocodile and sand.)
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #31 on: 11 February, 2008, 05:27:29 pm »

Actually, it's a bit unfair to pit Bleach against most other anime characters in a fight situation, since the vast majority of Bleach characters are already dead and are essentially spirits.
Part 2 sasuke could own any bleach character easily.

Not because he's strong, but because he's godmodded.

One Piece. They have the best endurance of all three, the best motivation, and some (if not most) are insanely powerful, to where it's broken. Take Luffy, Zoro, Sanji (sorta), and the Logia Fruit users for example. (Hell, you can't even TOUCH Logia Fruit users, because they could just turn into the thing they control when thier hit, like Crocodile and sand.)
^^ The logia fruit argument is a good one. Enel was basicallly invincible until Luffy came along.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #32 on: 11 February, 2008, 05:33:45 pm »

Actually, it's a bit unfair to pit Bleach against most other anime characters in a fight situation, since the vast majority of Bleach characters are already dead and are essentially spirits.

Well, that's a bit of an unfair fight. Part 2 Sasuke could probably own anyone, sadly.

^^ The logia fruit argument is a good one. Enel was basicallly invincible until Luffy came along.

Again, the fact that the One Piece characters probably wouldn't even be able to see the Bleach characters... Plus I'd like to see Crocodile try and take on Hitsugaya or another shinigami with a water/ice zanpakuto.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #33 on: 11 February, 2008, 05:35:31 pm »

I watch too much One Piece. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #34 on: 11 February, 2008, 05:39:03 pm »

Well, that's a bit of an unfair fight. Part 2 Sasuke could probably own anyone, sadly.

Again, the fact that the One Piece characters probably wouldn't even be able to see the Bleach characters... Plus I'd like to see Crocodile try and take on Hitsugaya or another shinigami with a water/ice zanpakuto.
Crocodile isn't the only Logia Fruit user...
If people can't see Bleach character's, why pair them in a fight. You got to get rid of those factors in  situation like this.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #35 on: 11 February, 2008, 05:48:17 pm »

I know, he was just the one you gave as an example. My point is that all Logia fruit users, while powerful, will also have glaring weaknesses.

Okay, take out the sight thing. That still leaves huge amounts of speed (flash steps), binding & offensive magic that's almost impossible for non-spiritual entities to resist (kido), spiritual pressure (some characters have enough to render humans totally helpless with no real effort), plus all the different types of zanpakutos.

Three good examples are one that shuts down all neural pathways to wherever the blade hit, effectively rendering them totally immobile with enough hits; one that doubles the weight of whatever it hits every time it strikes, meaning that with enough strikes the opponent Would be unable to move due to their own weight or unable to even lift their weapons; and one that drains the energy of the opponent and transfers it to the user.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #36 on: 11 February, 2008, 06:26:00 pm »

Well, Kenpachi, even without removing his eye patch, could probably easily take out most One Piece and Naruto characters.

The, between the other Captain level shinigami and Kenpachi removing his eye patch, I'm sure they could take down the left over strong characters.

And that's without even considering they have back up from the other, weaker shinigami.

The fact remains that all the captain level shinigami are implied to be insanely strong.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #37 on: 12 February, 2008, 04:32:43 am »

Well, Kenpachi, even without removing his eye patch, could probably easily take out most One Piece and Naruto characters.

The, between the other Captain level shinigami and Kenpachi removing his eye patch, I'm sure they could take down the left over strong characters.

And that's without even considering they have back up from the other, weaker shinigami.

The fact remains that all the captain level shinigami are implied to be insanely strong.

Exactly.

Kenpachi was able to pierce & break Ichigo's sword with little effort, so I doubt he'd have much trouble breaking Zoro's weapons

Both Aizen and Yamamoto are supposed to be insanely strong even by captain standards.

Tosen's bankai would effectively render the vast majority of One Piece characters (if not all of them) helpless by disabling all their senses.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #38 on: 12 February, 2008, 06:53:54 am »

You're only thinking of the main characters. Think about Blackbeard, whitebeard, Shanks and all the other supposedly insanely strong characters. When shanks and whitebeard clashed swords a single time, they split open the clouds (I think, though I may be wrong). Even if Kenpachi is strong, I doubt he could take out whitebeard and shanks when they pair together. It would even out.

Which would be Luffy, Zoro and Sanji and possibly even whitebeard or Shanks. it evens out.

Again, the one piece characters have a lot of backup as well. Again it evens out.

And the fact remains that a lot of one piece characters are implied to be insanely strong as well.

Bleach characters aren't as uber as they're cracked up to be. yes, they are VERY strong. But one piece characters can match them. Perhaps not beat them, but match them.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #39 on: 12 February, 2008, 07:01:02 am »

Kenpachi was able to pierce & break Ichigo's sword with little effort, so I doubt he'd have much trouble breaking Zoro's weapons
that's because Ichigo was "weak" at the time. I can't remember the details, I just remember that his sword was weak because Ichigo did something wrong. And one sword =/= another sword. They have different strengths. Zoro's swords are cursed swords.
Both Aizen and Yamamoto are supposed to be insanely strong even by captain standards.
Look at the above shanks/whitebeard argument.
Tosen's bankai would effectively render the vast majority of One Piece characters (if not all of them) helpless by disabling all their senses.
And a logia user would render Tosen's bankai useless. If tosen can't hurt them, then his bankai isn't gonna help him.

Also, I'm not hating on bleach. I like bleach. I'm just standing up for one piece, because "Bleach" is "attacking" it. If a lot of one piece fans were telling everyone that "This character can own this character easily because taht character is weak lulz" then I would stand up for bleach.

Lets just end this dumb argument. Bleach can't fight one piece, one piece can't fight bleach. Naruto can't fight bleach, bleach can't fight Naruto. One piece can't fight Naruto, naruto can't fight one piece. They're from different series, their powers can't be combined.

I've ranted about this sort of thing before, and frankly I'm getting annoyed now. I'm leaving this argument, I don't want to respond anymore.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #40 on: 12 February, 2008, 09:02:03 am »

*sigh* Sorry... I just like Bleach the most out of those and I tend to get very defensive about things I like when people say "this is better than that" or "this character could beat that character"...

Dammit, this is exactly the kind of reason I try to avoid this board... that worked, didn't it?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #41 on: 12 February, 2008, 10:05:42 am »

*sigh* Sorry... I just like Bleach the most out of those and I tend to get very defensive about things I like when people say "this is better than that" or "this character could beat that character"...

Dammit, this is exactly the kind of reason I try to avoid this board... that worked, didn't it?
I know you like bleach the most. But you have to realize that if you get defensive when people say "This is better than taht", then thsoe people will also get defensive when you say "That is better than this."

And sorry for getting annoyed... I don't know why I got mad. You shouldn't avoid this board, I was just being an ass... Sorry...
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #42 on: 12 February, 2008, 11:02:57 am »

I know I should realise that, but the fact is that I don't seems to realise it.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #43 on: 12 February, 2008, 11:49:45 am »

>_>
<_<