Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 08:18:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The "Officious" Naruto Topic

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 ... 131   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Officious" Naruto Topic  (Read 17969 times)
GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

GSD

« Reply #795 on: 14 April, 2008, 10:17:58 am »

I don't even really like Naruto that much anymore, if anything, I'm still reading it just because I've spent so much time reading it, I may as well finish the series.

Naruto...a manga with a wonderful concept, but horrible execution.

Yes.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #796 on: 14 April, 2008, 10:41:01 am »

Eh, Bleach & One Piece all the way for me. Naruto's okay, but unlike the other two, I fluctuate between quite liking it and thinking it's lame.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #797 on: 14 April, 2008, 11:00:39 am »

One piece has lasted longer than Naruto, and it still manages to be both captivating, funny, and most of all:

It still has great and funny stories. Even after running for coming up on 500 chapters, I still feel it's just as good as it was when it started.

Naruto is a good manga/anime. But recently.... it's just sucked balls. Every manga or anime has certain highs and lows, but after the rescue Gaara arc, it's mostly sucked IMO.
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #798 on: 14 April, 2008, 11:21:35 am »

Naruto's good for making fun of >_>

Also:
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #799 on: 14 April, 2008, 11:23:18 am »

El-Ay-Doubleyou-El
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« Reply #800 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:04:48 pm »

One piece has lasted longer than Naruto, and it still manages to be both captivating, funny, and most of all:

It still has great and funny stories. Even after running for coming up on 500 chapters, I still feel it's just as good as it was when it started.

Naruto is a good manga/anime. But recently.... it's just sucked balls. Every manga or anime has certain highs and lows, but after the rescue Gaara arc, it's mostly sucked IMO.
I disagree
Sasuke and Sai arc wasn't good
Hidan and Kakuzu arc was good (except for the fact that it proved how useless Ino and Choji are)
current arc is fluctuating between ok and awful (he's really just cramming too much stuff into one arc and should have broken this up into multiple ones and expanded on what actually happened)
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore

GSD

« Reply #801 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:19:34 pm »

I disagree
Hidan and Kakuzu arc was good (except for the fact that it proved how useless Ino and Choji are)
current arc is fluctuating between ok and awful (he's really just cramming too much stuff into one arc and should have broken this up into multiple ones and expanded on what actually happened)
THAT ONE SUCKED! ;___________;

ASSSSSUUUUUMMMMMAAAA!!!! ;_____;
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #802 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:31:04 pm »

I disagree

having a character die doesn't make it sucky...
it was a good arc in terms of developing the plot in relation to the Akatsuki, showing growth in Naruto's skills, developing Shikamaru's character a lot, as well as giving other Konoha a more personal conflict with the Akatsuki than simply that they are after Naruto
Report Spam   Logged

GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore

GSD

« Reply #803 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:33:05 pm »

I disagree

it was a good arc in terms of developing the plot in relation to the Akatsuki, showing growth in Naruto's skills, developing Shikamaru's character a lot, as well as giving other Konoha a more personal conflict with the Akatsuki than simply that they are after Naruto
But it was Asuma... ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #804 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:35:02 pm »

I disagree

But it was Asuma... ;_;
it was necessary
Report Spam   Logged

GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore

GSD

« Reply #805 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:41:25 pm »

I disagree

But it was Asuma... ;_;
it was necessary
Choji or Ino should have died....
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #806 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:43:45 pm »

I disagree

But it was Asuma... ;_;
it was necessary
it would have had an entirely different effect
to get the effect needed, Asuma needed to die
Report Spam   Logged

GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore

GSD

« Reply #807 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:46:41 pm »

I disagree

But it was Asuma... ;_;
it was necessary
it would have had an entirely different effect
to get the effect needed, Asuma needed to die
Still... ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #808 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:55:36 pm »

I'm getting sick of Naruto. The only two redeeming parts of it are Rock Lee and Kisame. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #809 on: 14 April, 2008, 03:57:46 pm »

I'm getting sick of Naruto. The only two redeeming parts of it are Rock Lee and Kisame. >_>
You forgot Kakashi and Guy. <_<
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 ... 131   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: