Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 10:04:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I am seriously considering leaving this site completely.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am seriously considering leaving this site completely.  (Read 1134 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #15 on: 18 February, 2008, 12:05:51 pm »

Because you're posting in the RP board. Not many people really come here. You got us, your friends here, but not many other people. That's why not many people post...

And if the stealing topics from you is because of me posting a lot in your transformation topic, then I'm sorry. I'll leave the topic if that makes you feel better.

I've already told you; everyone outside the RP board hates me. That's why I very rarely post outside here.

And the stealing topics is because of, to name just two, Agaranok completely disregarding the rules from my Haunted Mansion topic and completely hijacking it, and you, Gar and Agaranok changing my Transformation Topic into a topic where your characters can have sex.

But that's the reason why everyone is annoyed by you, because you whine about every pointless thing! Not to mention that you flame everyone for the slightest thing, why would you expect anyone to like you when you take everything too seriously, and when you take your aggression out on others for jokes!

And no, there doesn't seem to be much more to being ignored or having your RP events shot down. It's like crying over spilled milk.

Then you clearly haven't read or understand my problem, and should just shut up.

every single one of my topics either fail miserably, die, or the successful ones get hijacked by someone else (This is a Hanted Mansion, David's Transformation Topic).

So do most of my topics. Often. It annoys me a lot, but I still come here.

Yeah, but it's ALL of my topics. A handful are very successful, so someone comes and steals it. So I'm not ALLOWED to have a decent topic.

I was joking about the Tenten part. <_<

well, I guess you're not mad at me...so...it makes me feel a little better. But don't go David! You're a very skilled roleplayer, and I would hate for the site to lose such talent!

I am not in a joking mood.

"Lose such a talent"? Hah! No one cares about the RP board except us. No one would care at all if I left. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they celebrated me leaving. And as for the RPers, you'd all probably forget about me by the next day.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #16 on: 18 February, 2008, 12:09:04 pm »

It's your topic. Just tell me to leave if you find it annoying. I'll leave, and never post in the topic again. I shouldn't have anything to say really....

And we wouldn't forget you. I wouldn't at least.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #17 on: 18 February, 2008, 12:15:59 pm »

Christ, you're a whiny little brat. I'm glad I'm not in your shoes, because someday, you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person, and they will come down on you.

Besides, you've done this thrice. You'll come back and a month or two later, you'll do it again.
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: 18 February, 2008, 12:25:15 pm »

Christ, you're a whiny little brat. I'm glad I'm not in your shoes, because someday, you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person, and they will come down on you.

Besides, you've done this thrice. You'll come back and a month or two later, you'll do it again.

So stating a fact is whining? You don't understand the problem, therefore you have no say in it; how is this whining? You're clearly just trolling in this topic, Maniac. Everytime I've argued against your points all you do is call me whiny and ignore what I say. You remind me of JudgementAngelZero, so it'll end the same way. I've washed my hands of you. If you were on my buddy list I would have unbuddied you. So shut up and leave me alone.

And FYI, I've never left the site yet; I've only ever come very close to.

It's your topic. Just tell me to leave if you find it annoying. I'll leave, and never post in the topic again. I shouldn't have anything to say really....

Are you even listening? You're not the only one. Gar and Agaranok are responsible for it too. In fact, if they care so much about me why aren't they even posting here? Exactly. They don't.

And I don't believe you.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #19 on: 18 February, 2008, 12:26:08 pm »

I don't know. I can't answer for them.

And believe what you want to believe...
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #20 on: 18 February, 2008, 12:58:38 pm »

So stating a fact is whining? You don't understand the problem, therefore you have no say in it; how is this whining? You're clearly just trolling in this topic, Maniac. Everytime I've argued against your points all you do is call me whiny and ignore what I say. You remind me of JudgementAngelZero, so it'll end the same way. I've washed my hands of you. If you were on my buddy list I would have unbuddied you. So shut up and leave me alone.

Except I've told you the remedy to your nonexistent problems. Nobody hates you! ILS doesn't hate you, Gar and Agaranok don't hate you, hell, I don't hate you! Just because people show aggravation with your knack at taking everything out of context or ignoring you doesn't mean that everyone hates you. You get as much exposure as I do, yet, I don't take it seriously. I will joke around in a tongue-and-cheek fashion, as I've done every time it appeared that nobody cared, but not threaten to leave. Do you think I'm a popular user? Hell no. I'm blunt, rude and sarcastic whenever I want to be.

Christ, why do I bother? This has the same effect as arguing with a stone wall, you're clearly not listening or making any attempt to, so why I am I here?

And FYI, I've never left the site yet; I've only ever come very close to.

And in all of those times, you started it with something like this.

Are you even listening? You're not the only one. Gar and Agaranok are responsible for it too. In fact, if they care so much about me why aren't they even posting here? Exactly. They don't.

And I don't believe you.

If I were them, I wouldn't jump face first into this. You're clearly having a stubborn lapse, and really, anyone who has a shred of sense would ignore your attempt at hording attention. As I have said, trying to convince you is impossible as you're too boneheaded to even listen, so why try? ILS is trying to be nice with this, as he is a good guy, and yet, you throw his attempts at trying to convince you otherwise out the window, and take your aggression out on him.
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: 18 February, 2008, 01:22:05 pm »

...you're right. I'm being stubborn. I'm sorry.

But can you blame me? You'd be completely stubborn too if someone called you "a whiny brat."

I want to be completely honest with you, Maniac. I've been needing help, but I've always been too proud, angry or paranoid to ask anyone here. I guess in hindsight this topic was just me finally snapping, and subconciously demanding it in the worst possible way.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #22 on: 18 February, 2008, 01:25:26 pm »

It's okay David... I've always believed that if you're able to see your own faults and mistakes, you should be forgiven.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 18 February, 2008, 01:27:44 pm »

Thanks, ILS. But now I feel guilty for all the trouble I've caused, and I doubt Maniac will be so forgiving.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #24 on: 18 February, 2008, 01:35:20 pm »

I wouldn't of snapped so much if this didn't remind me of my father. Sorry for coming down on you, but try not to be so stubborn.
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: 18 February, 2008, 01:37:45 pm »

I'll try not to. But i tend to lose my ability to think clearly when I'm angry like that.

And I'm sorry about this post:

I take back what I said about turning on you.
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #26 on: 18 February, 2008, 02:03:36 pm »

You really shouldn't leave, David. I don't go out from this board that much, either, but that doesn't keep me from coming back here.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #27 on: 18 February, 2008, 02:34:45 pm »

Thanks, ILS. But now I feel guilty for all the trouble I've caused, and I doubt Maniac will be so forgiving.
Hey, don't sweat it. For now, it's water under the bridge for me. And I know Maniac, I think he'll have forgotten in a day or two.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #28 on: 18 February, 2008, 02:38:09 pm »

Hey, look. I'd miss you.  Sad

I really wish you'd tell us what's upsetting you, before you snap, as it's hard to know what we've done wrong from "..."

And I get ignored as well. I'm never mentioned as one of the top RPers, but almost all of my posts are in RP topics.
Report Spam   Logged

ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #29 on: 18 February, 2008, 02:41:26 pm »

Don't Leave (>;_;)>
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: