Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 07:34:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

A Whim of Hope: Subspace Emissary

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Whim of Hope: Subspace Emissary  (Read 974 times)
Judgemasta
Judgemasta
Internet Addict

No really though...

« on: 18 March, 2008, 08:38:53 pm »

Well Here is chapter 3, I had a head ache writing this, and I had a bit of writers block, so its not as good as I wanted it to be. Enjoy it though Grin

Chapter 3: Attack on the Castle

"The fall and the destruction of Hyrule, and the other worlds" Zelda sighed.  A vibration was felt around the princesses throne room, following with an explosion.  When the dust cleared it revealed an army of primid's.  Zelda stood up and gasped.  She pondered how she didn't hear or sensed them coming the whole time, but she knew they wouldn't leave with just by simpling asking.  "Well..." she started off.  "If your not going to leave, then I'll be forced to take action" Zelda stated, raising her glove revealing her part of the triforce, gleaming. 

Zelda used Farore Wind, and appeared in the center of the primids.  They looked at her confusingly, but it didn't last long as one quickly jumped at Zelda.  She raised her palm towards the pouncing primid, and a magical thrust of wind, forced the primid high into the air.  It fell roughly to the ground and a thud followed. She raised her palm to her face waiting for the next one.  The Primids surprised decided to just attack her 5 at a time.  She jumped into the air and held her arm across her chest.  A Mid sized fire ball grew in front of her and began to descend down towards the Primids.  "YAAH"! She exclaimed while the fireball exploded blowing about Twenty Primids away, and some through new formed holes in the wall.  As she landed a few feet away from the primids.  She again slowly raised her palm to her face. "Link where are you" She questioned, as she again ran towards the primids. 

Back in the Mario's world, Peach had informed them of what happened, and immediately everyone was panicked.  "OH DEAR! OH MY! OH NOOOO!" Professor E.Gad exclaimed while running around the room.  "ITS THE END OF THE WOOORLD" A few toads screamed running frantically around the room.  Mario pondered for a moment, "Hmmmm" he mumbled to himself.  "Mario, we have to do something!" Peach said in a bit of panic herself.  E.Gad walked up to Peach and Mario frantically. "We must get all the help we can from anybody in this World!" he stated simply but more as an order. 

Peach put her finger on her chin and looked up in a thinking pose. "Luigi, and Yoshi, are close by, but I actually haven't heard from Wario or Bowser" she said.  Mario raised an eyebrow at this.  He knew that those two could be up to no good, in a time like this.  "Mario...?" Peach waved in front of his face.  She must have been calling him for a few seconds now.  "Do you think Wario, and Bowser have anything to do with this?" she asked.  Mario stared at Peach, and opened his mouth to say something. "OF COURSE THEY DO, THEY'RE EVIL" A toad ran across the room saying.  "But first things first we have to go help out Zelda right away! E.Gad said from across the room.  "You guys go, and I'll make some type of find on this creature" He ordered.  Mario and Peach looked at each other and nodded.  They both ran towards the room with a portal to the Hyrule Castle. 

"Aah!" Zelda screamed as she flew back away from the army.  She had been fighting the primid for about 45 minutes now, and she was getting weary.  "I don't think I can go on!" she  panted.  Slowly she pulled herself up and analyzed the situation.  There were about 12 bird like Primids hovering in a circle around the other primids.  8 Sword Primids, 16 regular primids, and about 3 Ghost like primids.  "Okay then..." She trailed off.  "Here goes nothing" she said aloud.  Zelda used a Powered Deku Nut she had in front of her to cause a Flash, and a bit of an explosion of smoke. 

As the smoke cleared, a shower of Needles rained from the throne where the smoke was.  They stabbed the Birds in the air and then they fell to the ground lifeless.  The smoke revealed a mysterious person, in a Ninja like get up, and her face was covered up only revealing the persons eyes.  The person appeared to have a long pony tail hanging freely, and was crouching down with a chain extended from hand to hand. A symbol of what appeared to be an eye was in the middle of his or her chest. 

The primid stared confused wondering where the brunette princess went, but before they could react to person had disappeared.  "They call me Sheik" she said as, she appeared in front of a Sword Primid.  The Primid shocked swung downward in surprise and defense.  Sheik in what seemed in an instant swatted the sword away with her extended palm, and caught it with her other.  She swept kicked the primid, making it momentarily in the air.  Sheik cocked her palm out, and curled it into a fist.  Fast and Strongly Sheik Punched the Primid and for what seemed like the moment, Reality bent and a shock wave was seen from the punch.  The Primid went flying in the direction punched, knocking away many other primids leaving few standing up alive.

Sheik disappeared again, and appeared in front of one Primid after another striking them with a deadly force, killing one, disappearing, and going towards the next.  She made short work with the army, and walked slowly back towards the throne.  She stood for a second, and magic began to turn around her, and she was cloaked in a radiant light.  The light began to Dim and there stood princess Zelda.  She whipped away some rubble on her dress, and began to look at the almost destroyed throne room.  Her piece of the triforce began to dim away, and she began to walk towards the hole that showed a good and far view of Hyrule fields.  Her eyes opened in fear, and horror as what she seen before her.  "No..." she said in a shocked state.  The land before her was in ruins, and destroyed.  While an army of Primid walked toward the Castle.
Report Spam   Logged

-Current Project-
Characters:[5%]
Story:[0%]
System:[0%]
Scripts:[85%]
Demo:[0%]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: