Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 09:43:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

A Whim of Hope: Subspace Emissary

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Whim of Hope: Subspace Emissary  (Read 976 times)
Judgemasta
Judgemasta
Internet Addict

No really though...

« on: 19 July, 2008, 06:42:00 pm »

Chapter Posted after who knows how long lol, leave a comment

Chapter 5: Fall of Courage and Wisdom

A Young man flies across a tower top and slides like a doll against a wall.  He gets up breathing heavily blood dripping from his forehead.  He clumsily steadies himself and picks up the legendary sword known to have slain his current foe generation after generation.  This forest boy was determined and knew of the tails of defeating his foe, though he was not cocky, but he knew that this fight was in his favor…so he thought.

His enemy looked at him and began to laugh mockingly at him.  “IS THIS WHAT THE HERO OF TIME HAS TO OFFER?!” he shouted.  “You’ve grown weak…Link” he spat at the young man while his dark aura began to ooze from his body.  Link gritted his teeth and letting his frustration drive him, ran towards the man and slashed violently at him.  The man frowned angrily upon this action, and without second though swung his hand and easily knocked the sword out of links hands while his other hand began to become cloaked in the purple energy.  “I am the great king Ganon” he stated while cocking his hand behind him, “Live up to your title Hero of Time” he shouted at link frustrated, then slamming his fist into the boys chest sending Link into a near by wall caving it in.  Link sat lifeless for what it seemed like forever, but in actuality he was only unconscious.

Ganondorf thought back on his recent victory against Link, as he marched towards Princess Zelda’s Castle with the army of primid.  He sighed at the site of an unconscious so called hero of time being carried on a horse, bounded up and being guarded by some of his servants.  Ganondorf caught for a brief second Princess Zelda looking outside of her semi destroyed castle at the coming army.  “She survived the few I sent for her ahead of time” he said to himself out loud.  He frowned for a brief second coming upon her castle, but quickly smiled evilly once he caught her attention.   

“My princess of Hyrule…” he began.  “Look at your castle and you’re soon to be destroyed land and appreciate my offer to you…GIVE me your power of the triforce and I’ll spare you and your land for an extended time” he shouted to her.  Zelda looked at him unfazed by his offer and threat. “Your as foolish as ever Evil King Ganon” she simply stated.  She raised her hand revealing her portion of the triforce, “With my Wisdom and the Hero of Times Courage, your evil ways will always be at bay” she stated simply.  Ganondorf towards the horse next to him and began to laugh loudly.  He reached over slowly making sure to keep eye contact with the Princess and help up Links now semi conscious body high in the air to show to Zelda.  “Courage…” he started. “Just because of have COURAGE doesn’t mean it will always overcome power princess” He shouted dropping Link to the ground.  Zelda eyes went scared shocked, at the sight of the only said hero who can stop the Evil King, defeated and helpless on the ground.  “Link…” she whispered to herself. 

Zelda disappeared from Ganondorfs sight, and reappeared next to his horse as sheik.  They locked eyes for a moment, but seemed as an eternity, her eyes showing anger, defeat, sorrow while, his eyes showing victory.  She quickly threw down a Deku Nut and disappeared along with Link.  Ganondorf sat there while watching his army destroy the Castle.  His evil grin, soon turned into a Evil Laugh that could be heard through out the land.  Generation after Generation Ganondorf had successfully defeated the Hero of Time and Princess Zelda.
Report Spam   Logged

-Current Project-
Characters:[5%]
Story:[0%]
System:[0%]
Scripts:[85%]
Demo:[0%]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: