Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 05:17:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 3: Blue and the Origin of the Goddess. (100% Complete)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 3: Blue and the Origin of the Goddess. (100% Complete)  (Read 3545 times)
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #135 on: 27 August, 2007, 06:38:41 pm »

Izalina: Tell me, before you stop my "devious plan", why do you fight alongside that despicable child?

Lilia: What do you mean why? Because Blue's my best friend, that's why! And I'll do anything to help him out! Becuase that's what friends are for.

Izalina: Blue? Is that what you call him? Heh, such nonsense. That boy isn't deserving of any friends. He's nothing but a failure. An unwanted waste of flesh.

Lilia: How dare you. You speak of him as if you know him! You know nothing about him!

Izalina: Oh, do I? That boy has been nothing but a curse on me since the day he was born.

Lilia: Uh wha? Since the day he was born? Then that must mean....

Izalina: Ah, so you finally get it. Yes, I am the boy's mother. Unfortunately.

Lilia: You're his mother!? Then how, why!? Why would you say such things about your own son!?

Izalina: Why, you ask me? I'll tell you. Back, many years ago, I was next in line for the position of Grand Chancellor of Soleanna, a position surpassed in power only by the Queen herself! But they wouldn't give the position to anyone with more than one child. So I was in the clear for a while, I had only one son. But then, HE was born. That wretched, cursed child! I tried to get rid of any trace of his existance by throwing him away, but the officials found out anyway. Thus, they striped the position away from me. He took my dream. He stole my life away from me! Now, now do you understand why I loathe him so?

Lilia: No, I don't.

Izalina: What!?

Lilia: You're horrible. You would choose a position of power over your own flesh and blood? I just can't believe you. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Izalina: Ashamed!? Never. Why, you would do the same if you were in my position.

Lilia: Don't you dare compare yourself to me! I'm nothing like you! I treat people with kindness and respect! I would never desert anyone for anything, especially my own child! You're nothing but a cruel power hunger miser who would betray anyone to get something you wanted.

Izalina: Ha, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Lilia: No, I DO understand! In fact, you did Blue a favor by giving him up. At least then he was able to find a family who gave him the love and respect that he deserved. And thus, he turned out to be a kind and caring person, who'd do anything to make people happy. I shudder to think what would happen had he been raised by someone like you.

Izalina: You little witch! How dare you talk about me in such a manner!?

Lilia: Blue doesn't need a mother like you. As far as I'm concerned, you're NOT his mother. A mother would never treat their child as if they were an obstacle to be removed.

Izalina: I've had enough of your mouth! Die!

*Izalina hurls a dark bolt at Lilia, but she easily dodges*

Izalina: *grumbles*

Lilia: On Blue's honor, I will defeat you!

*Lilia brandishes her daggers and heads straight for Izalina*

« Last Edit: 28 August, 2007, 11:21:40 am by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: