Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 12:41:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 3: Blue and the Origin of the Goddess. (100% Complete)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 3: Blue and the Origin of the Goddess. (100% Complete)  (Read 3533 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #15 on: 19 July, 2007, 07:47:43 am »

( Sorry, I got kicked off yesterday )

*turns to Jawo* Um....do I know you? Arg, what's with all this deja-vu? It's so troublesome! And why can't you take the blindfold off yourself....whatever you mean by that. *sits down on the roof*

Bob: *suddenly appears behind Jawo* Trust me, the events that are happening now are not meant for any of you to know. The fact that ZeldaFan is feeling deja-vu is actually surprising. Jawo....I will tell you what I think I can. You....were once caught in a chain of events that almost led to the destruction of the human race. However, a group of three people were barely able to stop it. As a result though....well, I can't really get into that. All that you really need to know right now is that the archsage that just left this city that is a good person, and it would be in your best interests to try and help him.

Bob! It's about time you arrived! That's so like you! You disappear right before something big happens, then you reappear and spout of some really cryptic stuff. It gets kind of annoying, you know? Anyways, what do you think Tobi and I should do?

Bob: You've already been seen helping Blue.....I must say, your best interests would be to help him as well. Listen....he's heading south. If you hurry, you may be able to catch him. I will try to send you some help to meet you on the way, but I can't promise anything. Now hurry Zel....Blue really needs your help. *teleports away*

Bob! What do you mean by Blue? Is that the archsage's name? Why does he need my help? ARG! And why do you always have to disappear like that? Come on Tobi, let's go. And you! Jawo or whatever Bob called you. If you want to come with us, you better hurry. *begins to jump from roof to roof, heading towards the city's exit*

Tobi: Don't worry Jawo-san. ZeldaFan-sempai is only grumpy right now because she's confused. Normally she's much friendlier. Anyways, please come with us. Tobi thinks it would be cool to have another traveling companion! But Tobi better hurry before ZeldaFan-sempai gets too far ahead. *begins jumping from roof to roof, following ZeldaFan*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: