Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 10:09:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 3: Blue and the Origin of the Goddess. (100% Complete)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 3: Blue and the Origin of the Goddess. (100% Complete)  (Read 3242 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #15 on: 20 July, 2007, 07:41:58 am »

*is standing on a hill, slightly off to the distance, overlooking the fort Blue is in* Wow.....that's a lot of troops. Hehehehe, I wouldn't want to be in Blue's position right now. Whoever he is. Arg.....how am I suppose to help him. I have no army, so it's not like I can just charge in there and rescue him.

Tobi: Sempai! Tobi found some backup! Tobi found the people that Bob sent to help us!

Link: Hey Zel. Heard you could use my help.

Presea: Hello ZeldaFan. I hope that I can be of assistance.

Guys! Am I happy to see you! Alright....the four of us aren't much....but I've been in worse situations. Hehehehe, I haven't led a battle in so long. Ok, this is going to have to rely heavily on tactics, as opposed to power. Now, it's not so much that we have to beat the opposing army, we just need to save Blue. Presea, stand on this hill and tell me how many enemies you see!

Presea: It is difficult in this light, but I can tell that there are many. Chances for success: 48.739%

.....that's encouraging....oh well. Anyways, we'll have to rely on everyone's skill. Ok.....let me think for a moment. *closes eyes and gets into Shikamaru's thinking pose*

Link: Well, I guess all we can do now is wait for her to make her plans. *leans against a tree*

Presea: *pulls out her ax, Gaia Cleaver, and begins to sharpen it*

Tobi: *is standing on his head*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: