Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 09:42:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Add some anime to my queue.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Add some anime to my queue.  (Read 384 times)
Maniac234678
« on: 03 April, 2008, 01:07:33 am »

I've started:

Lucky Star (Up to episode 4)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Up to episode 8, chronological order)
I think I'm forgetting something...

I plan on watching:

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Higurashi
Rozen Maiden

I'm thinking of watching:

Vampire Princess Miyu

add moar plz. Descriptions and reasons why I should watch it would be helpful. Though I'm on downtime until I finally get rid of dial-up, which if I'm VERY lucky, might be during the weekend.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ahriman
« Reply #1 on: 03 April, 2008, 01:18:31 am »

Welcome to the NHK. <_< See the topic right below this one.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #2 on: 03 April, 2008, 01:26:02 am »

Already did.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #3 on: 03 April, 2008, 01:34:21 am »

Ah. Well, watch Higurashi now then. >_> I might think of other stuff tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #4 on: 03 April, 2008, 01:37:08 am »

I'll see if I can't find an AMV of that anime and judge whether or not I should watch it off of that.

And I'm surprised that you haven't recommended Code Geass or Gurren Lagaan. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #5 on: 03 April, 2008, 01:46:21 am »

I'll see if I can't find an AMV of that anime and judge whether or not I should watch it off of that.

And I'm surprised that you haven't recommended Code Geass or Gurren Lagaan. >_>

I feel that I've reccomended both enough times by now. Nobody ever listens anyway. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #6 on: 03 April, 2008, 01:47:46 am »

That's the spirit!
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #7 on: 05 April, 2008, 11:18:59 am »

Love hina: (By the same guy who made the Negima series which I know you liked, so you'll probably like this)

Keitaro Urashima is determined to be accepted into Tokyo University, the hardest Japanese University of all to get into, because of a promise he made to a girl when he was young... a girl whose name he can't even remember. After failing to get into Tokyo U twice, he is kicked out by his parents and goes to live with his Grandmother at her hotel, but it seems it has been turned into an all girls boarding house. What's more, much to his surprise and to the tenants disgust, Keitaro is made manager of the boarding house.
15 years ago, a young boy, Urashima Keitaro, made a promise with a girl that they will enter Toudai (Tokyo University) and find happiness together. 15 years after, he has failed his second retake of the Toudai entrance exams. One morning he recieves a call from his grandmother, Urashima Hina, to go to Hinata Lodge, the same place Keitaro had made the promise with the girl 15 years back. Upon arriving, to his surprise (or shock) Hinata Lodge is no longer an inn, but is now a all-girls dormitory. To make matters worse, he was made the manager of the dormitory against the disapprovals of all the tenants.

Shakugan no Shana:

Sakai Yuuji, a high school student who expected his normal life to last forever, is dead. When he was on his way home he witnessed a shocking view as the world suddenly froze: people were engulfed by blue flames and a monster resembling a large doll swallowed them. Just as the monster prepared to consume Yuuji, a sword-wielding girl in black attire with flaming red eyes and hair that burns like embers saved him from the monster. The girl called herself a "Flame Haze" who hunts the "Guze no Tomogara", creatures from another world. As Yuuji noticed a blue flame in his chest, she called him a "Torch", a temporary replacement, saying that the "real" Yuuji's existence had already ended. Unfazed, Yuuji befriended the strange girl, named her "Shana", and joined her fight against Tomogara and other Flame Hazes.

Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #8 on: 05 April, 2008, 11:22:24 am »

Because I vastly prefer ILS's word above Ahriman's.
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #9 on: 05 April, 2008, 02:59:21 pm »

One Piece
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #10 on: 05 April, 2008, 03:46:29 pm »

One Piece

No. Any anime with more than 60 episodes in my opinion, is not worth my time. Filler FTL.
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #11 on: 05 April, 2008, 03:59:41 pm »

One Piece

No. Any anime with more than 60 episodes in my opinion, is not worth my time. Filler FTL.
You could just skip the filler. One Piece is arguably most popular anime/manga in Japan.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #12 on: 05 April, 2008, 04:07:43 pm »

One Piece

One piece is indeed worth your time. In fact, your time isn't worthy of One piece.

And as said, just look at wikipedia, find out what eps are fillers and skip them. Simple.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #13 on: 05 April, 2008, 04:15:39 pm »

One Piece

You could just skip the filler. One Piece is arguably most popular anime/manga in Japan.

It's not arguable, it's fact. >_> And even without filler it's a zillion episodes.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #14 on: 05 April, 2008, 04:40:02 pm »

I'm being triple-teamed! Someone! Help me~!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: