Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 07:37:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Miscellaneous Adventures of ZeldaFan and Friends.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Miscellaneous Adventures of ZeldaFan and Friends.  (Read 1054 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #15 on: 07 June, 2008, 10:52:46 pm »

Omg, I didn't notice that until you said something.

I try to make up decent names for cities/town, but they almost always end up sounding stupid. >_>
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #16 on: 08 June, 2008, 07:43:41 pm »

Lol, sometimes I try to give places good names...but sometimes...I just can't resist the urge to make a bad pun.

I guess I deserve some pun-ishment, eh?
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #17 on: 15 June, 2008, 06:29:23 pm »

Come on, ZF! I'm getting too far ahead of you! Let's see some of that action.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: 15 June, 2008, 06:34:35 pm »

I'm trying to think, but the plot bunnies are hiding from me!
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #19 on: 16 June, 2008, 11:22:05 am »

Episode 3: Low on Cash? Hard Work is the Path to Riches!

Narrator: We join ZeldaFan, Tobi, and Link as they finally rejoin Bob in the tavern in Cireneg City*

ZeldaFan: So Bob, did you finish that request I made?

Bob: Yes. I dropped Mizuna off with that friend of yours for training.

ZeldaFan: *nods head* Good. I know we told her she could travel with us, but first she needs to be a better fighter. And I'm unfamiliar with her weapons, so I can't really train her. This way, she can become stronger, and eventually rejoin us.

Bob: Bravo. I couldn't have filled in that  plot hole better myself.

Link: *facepalm* Ok, whatever you two. Now that we're in the city, where are going to stay?

ZeldaFan: Ok, how much money does everyone have?

Tobi: Tobi spent all of his gold on pudding and new shuriken.

Link: I have a bunch of Rupees, but they have no value here.

Bob: I knew the author was going to make our lack of funds a plot point, so I opted to bring only just enough money to get us a place in the cheapest inn here, for exactly one night.

ZeldaFan: *sweatdrops* You guys....I don't have any money either...*facepalm* What are we going to do?

Bob: I suggest we split up and each look for some small odd job we could do to earn money. Then, we'll have a small time skip, and show us each after one week of working doing something interesting.

ZeldaFan: ...I have no clue what that means, but let's split up!

Narrator: True to Bob's suggestion, the team split up. Let's check back on them a week later.

~~Tobi's Job~~

Tobi: *is running on top of the roofs of the city, carrying a container of some kind on his back. Eventually, he reaches jumps down and lands in front of a house and begins knocking on the door*

Man:  *answers the door* Hello?

Tobi: Ninja Delivery, at your service! *takes out a piece of paper* You ordered the General Tso's Chicken and Fried Rice? *opens the container on his back, and pulls out two Chinese Take-Out containers*

Man: Oh! Thanks! *takes the food and drops some coins in Tobi's hand* Oh, and....*drops a few more coins in Tobi's hand as a tip*

Tobi: *nods head* Have a nice day! *jumps back to the roof, and begins to travel by rooftop again, eventually reaching a small restaurant that is cooking Chinese food* I'm back sir!

Chef: Good job Tobi! You were gone only 30 minutes! Anyways, we have another order. Here's the adress and the the food. *hands Tobi a slip of paper, and another food carrying backpack* Be careful. I've heard rumors in the area that someone is beating up delivery people and taking the food so they can deliver it themselves.

Tobi: No problem sir! Tobi is a ninja! And no one can beat a ninja! *runs off, eventually reaching a slightly seedy looking part of town* Now, let's see. *looks at the slip* Tobi is still three blocks away. Best get going!

Voice: ARRR! Not so fast, ya' ninja-scum!

Tobi: Huh?

Pirate guy: Yarrr! I be Maroon Beard! Captain of the Delivery Pirates! We beat up delivery people like you, and deliver the food for the customer, taking their money for ourselves!

Tobi: Pirates? HA! You don't stand a chance! Tobi is a ninja, and ninjas are a million times better than pirates!

Maroon Beard: Yarr, you think so? Well then boys, show this ninja what we pirates are made of!

*a whole bunch of pirates appear from various hiding places and all rush at Tobi*

Tobi: Too easy. Piece of cake. *jumps into the air and makes some handsigns* Katon: Karyuu Endan! (Fire Dragon Flame Projectile) *breathes a very large jet of flames at the pirates, burning them all*

Maroon Beard: What? The Delivery Pirates beaten so easily? YARRRR! YOU WON'T BEAT ME! *draws his sword and rushes at Tobi when he lands*

Tobi: *vanishes in a blur of movement, then reappears, punching Maroon Beard in the face* TOBI PUNCH!

Maroon Beard: ARG! *is sent flying into the sky, turning into a star as he flies too far for Tobi to see*

Tobi: *arrives at the destination, where the customer is already waiting outside* Here you go sir! *opens his food backpack, only to find that all the food has become spilled and mixed up* OH NO! It must have happened when Tobi was fighting those Delivery Pirates!

Customer: YOU MORON! THERE'S NO WAY I'M PAYING FOR THIS!

~~Link's Job~~

Link: *is standing on the street, playing the Ocarina of Time. In front of him is a bucket that says "Money, plz." Every now and then, a person throws a coin in his bucket*

Cloaked Stranger: *stops and listens to Link for a while*

Link: *begins to play a new song*

Cloaked Stranger: Hmm....I know this song. *suddenly pulls out a violin and begins to play it along with Link*

Link: *continues to play, his Ocarina complementing the stranger's violin playing nicely*

*suddenly, people begin to gather around and listen to the music*

Cloaked Stranger: *suddenly switches to a new song*

Link: *recognizes the song, and begins to play it as well*

Crowd: *more and more people begin to show up, listening*

Cloaked Stranger: *suddenly changes to yet another song, and a fast one*

Link: *smoothly follows the Stranger's lead, and switches songs*

Crowd: *now there is a huge crowd around them as their music becomes more and more intense. Suddenly, the reach a muscial climax, and end their performance. The crowd begins to shower them with money*

Link: *bows a couple of times, then begins to scoop up money*

Cloaked Stanger: *bows once, and stands there as the crowd leaves*

Link: *has gathered all the money and placed it in a Giant's Wallet* Ok, good. *turns to the Stranger* Thanks for playing with me. You're good.

Cloaked Stranger: And you're good to. I enjoyed playing with you. *begins to walk off* I hope we meet again some day, YOHOHOHOHOHOHO! *waves goodbye at Link. Before his hand disappears back into his cloak, Link notices for the first time that his hand appears to be skeletal*

Link: Wait...was that guy a...nah, couldn't be. Time to find the others. *walks off*

~~ZeldaFan's "Job"~~

ZeldaFan: *is wandering the streets* I feel so useless. Tobi has been doing that delivery job...Link has been doing any odd job he can get his hands on....Bob vanished and claimed he was going to find a way for us to make lots of money...and I...can't find a single job. *sweatdrops*

*suddenly, a piece of paper is blown into her face by the wind*

ZeldaFan: Eh, what's this? A flier? "Calling All Challengers! Can You Defeat Our Champion? All Martial Artists Are Invited To Try And Take Down Our Champion!" And it gives and address. Hmmm....their is an entrance fee of 100 gold....and a jackpot of......OH MY GOD! OVER 9000 GOLD IS THE PRIZE! *runs to the location on the flier, which turns out to be a small park. She makes her way to a desk that says registration* I want to challenge your champion!

Registration Desk Guy: 100 gold please.

ZeldaFan: *pulls out a sword she won from the Sword Stealer* This sword is worth at least 150 gold! Now let me enter!

Registration Desk Guy: ...ok. He's that way. *points behind him*

ZeldaFan: *makes her way to a combat ring in the middle of the park, with a bunch of people gathered around*

The Champion: *is about 8 feet tall and very muscular, and is wearing a teal mask* Who will be the next fighter to take on....MAXIMUM PUNCHER! *flexes*

ZeldaFan: I will!

Maximum Puncher: A puny little girl like you? Ha! If you think you can take me, then prove it. I'll even give you one free hit.

ZeldaFan: Ok, but don't blame me when one punch is all it takes. *walks up to Maximum Puncher, pulls her arm back, and punches him the stomach*

Maximum Puncher: Ha! That barely...hurt......at....all........*falls over, unconscious*

ZeldaFan: YATTA! *does a victory pose* Now....GIVE MEH MY MONIES!

~~Bob's Job~~

Bob: *is sitting in front of an empty building* 3...2...and...1.

*at that moment, Link, Tobi, and ZeldaFan all walk into view*

Link: Well Bob, why did you tell us to meet you in front of this empty building?

Bob: Because, this building is our new office. I got a permit from the city...and we are now members of a guild of my own creation. An adventurer's guild, you could say. We take whatever jobs people offer us, as long as they fit our moral standards. And, we also can do some generic adventuring from time to time, and get payed for simple stuff like killing monsters and finding treasure.

Tobi: AWESOME! Tobi just got fired anyways, so he needed a new job!

Link: Interesting.

ZeldaFan: Awesome! What's our name?

Bob: We don't have one yet. ZeldaFan...I felt you should name our guild.

ZeldaFan: Me, huh? Sure. From this day forward...we are....THE BLITZWOLF BRIGADE! *points to the sky* Ours is the howl that will pierce the heavens!

Bob: Then it is decided. The Blitzwolf Brigade, eh? Not bad ZeldaFan....not bad. Narrator, go ahead and close this scene.

Narrator: With plenty of money in their pockets, and a future the promises both money and adventure, it looks like our heroes are set! What great adventures await them in the future? Well...we'll see. We'll see.

-------------------

HEY GUYS! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Since I'm having so much trouble figuring out plot ideas, I came up with an idea. If any of you have an idea for an adventure you would like to see ZeldaFan and her friends go on, TELL ME! And if I like it, and if I can easily write an "episode" around it, I'll use it!

And since my characters are pretty much mercenaries now, I can explain any adventure they go on as a job they were given.

Now, this doesn't mean that I'm not going to come up with ideas anymore. In between reader suggested adventures, there will be episodes using my original ideas. But I need help if you guys want me to update frequently.

However, don't give me too many requests at once. I do have two jobs, and I work a lot on the days I work, so...please be understanding that even if I have an idea, I can't always type it right away.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #20 on: 16 June, 2008, 12:41:43 pm »

Ah, that was really nice, ZF. Wonderful!  Grin

And I'm glad you mentioned that little tidbit about Mizuna. I can use that for something later. At first I thought you just kinda pretended she didn't exist. >_>

As for an adventure idea, I'll see what I can do. I'll try and lend a hand if I'm not too preoccupied with my own plot.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: 16 June, 2008, 12:53:30 pm »

Yeah, well...I had kind of forgotten about her while typing the first two chapters...and then I was all like..."Oh wait, Blue's one character is supposed to be traveling with us." And I wasn't really sure if I could do her character right, but I didn't want to create an obvious plot hole between your story and my spinoff. I want to try to write my story in a way that it could mostly be seen as canon in regards to your story.

This episode was really filler-ish, and kind of just typed for the sake of typing a new episode. Plus, I wanted to do something kind of goofy and comic relief-ish.

Plus, the whole "Adventure's Guild" thing makes a good future plot device, and kind of wrote the rest of the chapter with that ending in mind.

Also, cookies to anyone who can figure out who the cloaked stranger is. Hint: He's an anime character.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #22 on: 17 June, 2008, 05:53:18 pm »

Oh yeah. I kinda felt the same way with your characters too. I still can't help but feel that I was way off when doing my portrayal of them.

Also, I have an idea for an adventure. For the longest time, I've been wanting to see you have a journey in the Narutoverse. Assuming that's where they "found" Tobi, I thought it would be cool to see you go back there. As for the actual plot, eh, I'll leave that to you.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 17 June, 2008, 08:21:50 pm »

Well, I have had some ideas for some Naruto themed, Tobi-centric story arcs.

I may do a flashback story about how ZeldaFan met Tobi...and I'm planning on doing something involving Kakashi and Tobi...but other than that...I haven't really thought of a story arc that takes place in Naruto world. I may do something like that.

Oh, and Blue...even though I'm writing my own spin off series, if you ever need to use my characters for a story of yours, feel free too. My only request is that you include Link on my character's team since he's rather important. I am planning on eventually adding more members to the Blitzwolf Brigade, but ZeldaFan, Bob, Tobi, and Link are supposed to be the central, founding members.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #24 on: 18 June, 2008, 03:07:03 pm »

Okay, sounds cool.

And about that, I kinda made it so that your spin off series is taking place during the same time as my Gaiden series. Though I was thinking of having them show up at times to make brief cameos. Like for example, Bob appearing to explain font colors to Rachel and then leaving because he was busy with your story. You know, that kind of thing.
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #25 on: 22 June, 2008, 12:55:48 pm »

Blue want more story. NOW! *bangs desk*
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore