Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 06:02:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Who do you think you are?!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you think you are?!  (Read 414 times)
Maniac234678
« on: 20 April, 2008, 06:51:42 pm »

You think you can stand up to BATTA DA BEAST?!?!?!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Masterman
« Reply #1 on: 20 April, 2008, 07:14:35 pm »

owned in 3 seconds...
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #2 on: 20 April, 2008, 07:39:18 pm »

Glass vs Batta; the clash of the titans.
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #3 on: 20 April, 2008, 08:24:53 pm »

Glass is an awesome name
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #4 on: 20 April, 2008, 08:35:45 pm »

But not as awesome as his swordsmanship! Even the GODS fear his talent with a sword.
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #5 on: 20 April, 2008, 08:47:08 pm »

"I AM KING OF THE WORLD!!!!"

*7 seconds later*

"IS THIS MY BLOOD??"
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #6 on: 20 April, 2008, 08:49:55 pm »

Make that two. Kent critical'd him in his first battle.

Gotta love how all of those one episode goons think that they're king of the world, only to get effortlessly stomped because they likely can't even move. This applies specifically in Lyn mode. Hell, in chapter 12 when I saw Zagan move, that was a true "WTF" moment.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #7 on: 20 April, 2008, 08:57:30 pm »

Gheb has a loyal following on GFaqs...

he is the most frightening thing i have ever seen
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Maniac234678
« Reply #8 on: 20 April, 2008, 09:00:24 pm »

Gheb has a loyal following on GFaqs...

he is the most frightening thing i have ever seen

He's a fad on the FE8 board that spills into other boards. Kind of like Batta and Glass on the FE7 board. He's uglier than sin of course, and makes friggin' Bartre look like Adonis.
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #9 on: 20 April, 2008, 09:03:02 pm »

Yeah, especially if they only have 1 space range. My magic units and archers have a field day.

I hardly ever anticipate the boss to move, even if it's my 11th playthrough. That's probably why I got killed so much earlier on in my FE career. I've always been disappointed with the Lloyd chapter, he should've been able to move. I always kill myself laughing when I fight Darin and he starts screaming "IS THIS MY BLOOD?"
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #10 on: 20 April, 2008, 09:07:58 pm »

Yeah, especially if they only have 1 space range. My magic units and archers have a field day.

I hardly ever anticipate the boss to move, even if it's my 11th playthrough. That's probably why I got killed so much earlier on in my FE career. I've always been disappointed with the Lloyd chapter, he should've been able to move. I always kill myself laughing when I fight Darin and he starts screaming "IS THIS MY BLOOD?"

Stationary bosses always suck (Except Eagler, whose evade rate is pretty good at the time, but you've got the group Jeagan Wallace, who is the only one qualified to take him on, so...), and they seem to be everywhere in FE7. I did seriously WTF at Zagan moving, but that was also attributed to the fact that he had some pretty damn good stats.
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #11 on: 20 April, 2008, 09:17:40 pm »

Oleg killed my Erk once. That was a bad day.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #12 on: 20 April, 2008, 09:25:34 pm »

Now Oleg, was a big ****ing pain; he moves, his attack is ~20 and the battlefield is foggy. I thought he looked so ****ing awesome, though, as it was the first time I had seen a warrior. I believe that on different occasions while I was powerleveling, he had killed my Serra, my Erk, my Matthew, and my Hector. I let my Kent die for good in that chapter due to problems in powerlevelling, as I had gotten my Raven promoted, and he just went to town on Oleg.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #13 on: 20 April, 2008, 09:28:08 pm »

A lot of the bosses move in Path of Radiance

The ones that'd don't usually move are the ones where you have to get to a certain spot (Seize, arrive)

Although, there is one where it's just a plain old knight sitting there.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Masterman
« Reply #14 on: 20 April, 2008, 09:33:31 pm »

Now Oleg, was a big ****ing pain; he moves, his attack is ~20 and the battlefield is foggy. I thought he looked so ****ing awesome, though, as it was the first time I had seen a warrior. I believe that on different occasions while I was powerleveling, he had killed my Serra, my Erk, my Matthew, and my Hector. I let my Kent die for good in that chapter due to problems in powerlevelling, as I had gotten my Raven promoted, and he just went to town on Oleg.

he was pretty cool. Guy wasn't focusing right and missed twice on that guy. Lyn and Raven always seem to destroy him every playthrough.

A lot of the bosses move in Path of Radiance

The ones that'd don't usually move are the ones where you have to get to a certain spot (Seize, arrive)

Although, there is one where it's just a plain old knight sitting there.

yeah, but PoR bosses weren't much of a problem for me. PoR was kinda easy.
Ike was a broken mutha****** that's for sure.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: