Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 09:12:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Smash Bros: Armageddon

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smash Bros: Armageddon  (Read 1456 times)
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« on: 22 April, 2008, 05:48:40 pm »

-----Chapter 2-----
   The Great Fox, flying base of operations for the StarFox mercenary team, was flying over the clear skies of Corneria city. Falco, a member of Star Fox, volunteered to watch over the Great Fox, while Fox was attending the match with Mario and Sonic. Business was slow in the Great Fox. This was fortunate for team Star Fox, because they have been very busy for a long time, and what they wanted most was to rest. Beneath the Great Fox, Corneria was in a state of peace, and tranquility, leisurely going about it's business, worry free. Little did Star Fox, and the citizens of Corneria know, their peace was going to be disturbed.

Inside the pilot's room of the Great Fox, Falco slept in a comfortable rotating chair, feet propped up on to the control panel for the Great Fox. Because of the many missions Star Fox had recently, Falco was exhausted, and was enjoying his nap while he had the Great Fox on auto pilot. He was really hoping that he doesn't recieve any missions any time soon, that would only add to the team's stress. Unfortunately for Falco, his rest was soon disturbed by a very soft alarm noise being emitted from a small speaker on the control. He jolted up, surprised by the alarm, and took a glance at a small screen on the control panel. The screen read "Call Incoming From: General Pepper." Falco groaned in disappointed. Missions from General Pepper, respected general of the Cornerian Fleet, were almost always long and stressful, involving evil maniacs hellbent on ruling the universe. He hesitantly reached for a red button next to the screen, ready to pick up the call, but reached for his cell phone instead.

"It's probably a good idea to call Fox first," Falco stated to himelf as he dialed Fox's number into his cell. Falco wanted to make sure that Fox knew about General Pepper's call before accepting the mission. "If I don't call him, Fox'll probably take his sweet time getting back here, knowing him," Falco thought. Falco pressed "enter" and waited for Fox to pick up, but the answering machine came on almost automatically. "Tch, he turned off his cell!" Falco said. The answering machine beeped, and Falco left a message to Fox. "Yo Fox, General Pepper's got a mission for us. After the match is done, get your butt back here ASAP. Oh, and I bought the match on Pay Per View if you don't mind..."

After leaving his message, Falco pressed the flashing red button. On the small screen, appeared the face of General Pepper. "What is it, Old Dog?"
"Falco, I would like to ask you and Fox to head over to the Cornerian Fleet Base." Pepper replied.
"Just us two?" asked Falco, confused. He figured it was a huge mission, but if it's only him and Fox.... "Sorry General, Fox won't be here for a while..." Falco reported. The General sighed. "Oh well," Pepper said, "We have that special operative that was sent here to assist us any way. Just come down here yourself. It's not really a huge issue."

" 'Special Operative'?" Falco thought, but before he could ask any thing, General Pepper cut off communications. Shrugging, Falco left the control room, and went to find Slippy. He found Slippy working in the docking bay of the Great Fox. "Whatcha up to, Slip?" Falco asked. Slippy stopped what he was doing, and turned torward Falco, throwing a blanket over the machine he was working on. "Ummm..." Slippy started, "You have to keep it secret, but I'm working on building us some awesome Arwings, since I heard Star Wolf was making an upgraded form of the Wolfen." Falco was surprised that Slippy was working so hard during thier rest period. "Hey, that's great, Slip. Listen, I have to head out for a while. I wan't you to watch the Great Fox while I'm gone. I probably won't be back for a while. Oh, and don't delete the match on Pay Per View, or I'll see to it that we have Frog's legs for dinner!" said Falco. "Roger," replied Slippy. With that, Falco boarded his Arwing and flew for the Cornerian Fleet's base.

Meanwhile, the match at Midair Stadium continued. Blurs of blue ripped across the arena, as Mario did his best to dodge and hit his opponent. The occasional fireball made it's way across the stage as well. The fight had been going on for nearly two hours, yet it didn't seem as though either fighter was going to quit. They seemed perfectly fine, despite two grueling hours of brawl! They were absolutely determined to beat their opponent, and please the crowd at the same time. At last, a Smash Ball had appeared just above the two fighters, and the battle shifted into a race for the Smash Ball! This was just the moment the cloaked man had waited for! He jumped into the stadium unnoticed, by the two Brawlers and flew torwards the Smash Ball.

Sonic reached the Smash Ball first, and he shouted with glee. But his excitement was soon disrupted as he roared in pain, and fell to the ground, covered in flames of darkness, as the cloaked man kicked him to the ground. When Sonic hit the ground, the smash ball flew out of him, and to Mario, who wasted no time breaking it. The cloaked man was too quick, however, and chokeslammed Mario into the ground almost instantly, causing the smash ball to fly into the cloaked man's large hand. The mysterious intruder removed his cloak, revealing himself to be the king of evil himself, Ganondorf! Ganondorf let out a sinister chuckle, and slammed the cylindrical device he was holding into the ground, creating a dark rift in the area he placed it. Ganondorf took a look at the two defeated competitors, and then at the booing crowdand laughed maniacally as he entered the portal and disappeared from sight. His laughter echoed across the roaring stadium as the portal closed on itself...

Ganondorf had stolen a Smash Ball, but for what purpose? And why did he not break it, like normally done? What was his plan? The answers, soon to come.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: