Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 05:56:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 24  (Read 126 times)
mikey
mikeyelvis92
Flame Spirit

« on: 29 April, 2008, 06:16:29 pm »

I haven't seen it, but I'm curious now because apparently the town I live in was blown up in it in season 4.  Does anyone have any links?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shepard
The bastard formerly known as Creed
Knight

Mood: Disappointed

« Reply #1 on: 30 April, 2008, 06:10:16 pm »

The first season was very good, after that everything got worse.
Report Spam   Logged
mikey
mikeyelvis92
Flame Spirit

« Reply #2 on: 30 April, 2008, 07:43:37 pm »

I don't care about the 1st season, because the city that I live in wasn't blown up in the first season.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #3 on: 01 May, 2008, 04:44:56 pm »

I don't care about the 1st season, because the city that I live in wasn't blown up in the first season.

There was a nuclear reactor meltdown on San Gabriel island. It was the only that wasn't stopped by Edgar Stiles at CTU and it just so happened that his handicapped mother was trapped in the hot zone; she killed herself just after calling Edgar.

And yeah, the 4th and 6th seasons weren't nearly as good as the first one. They are still better than a lot of other crap shows on t.v. today.....
Report Spam   Logged

mikey
mikeyelvis92
Flame Spirit

« Reply #4 on: 02 May, 2008, 05:48:36 pm »

There was a nuclear reactor meltdown on San Gabriel island. It was the only that wasn't stopped by Edgar Stiles at CTU and it just so happened that his handicapped mother was trapped in the hot zone; she killed herself just after calling Edgar.

And yeah, the 4th and 6th seasons weren't nearly as good as the first one. They are still better than a lot of other crap shows on t.v. today.....
Yes, but I don't live in San Gabriel Island, I live in Valencia, CA.  I don't care about the show, I just want to see my town get blown up.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #5 on: 03 May, 2008, 09:02:36 am »

Yes, but I don't live in San Gabriel Island, I live in Valencia, CA.  I don't care about the show, I just want to see my town get blown up.

I think that might be in the sixth season.

Did the person say that it was a nuclear explosion? >>
Report Spam   Logged

mikey
mikeyelvis92
Flame Spirit

« Reply #6 on: 03 May, 2008, 11:26:36 pm »

I think that might be in the sixth season.

Did the person say that it was a nuclear explosion? >>
idk, all i know is that we got blown up.  It could be Valencia or the Santa Clarita Valley.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: