Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 04:17:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TIA Member DBZ:Budokai 3 movelists

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIA Member DBZ:Budokai 3 movelists  (Read 1300 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« on: 12 May, 2008, 03:29:57 pm »

Should I even bother making this topic.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #1 on: 12 May, 2008, 03:36:10 pm »

Go ahead, it's okay.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #2 on: 12 May, 2008, 03:38:18 pm »

If you like. I won't be much help, I'm afraid. Having never played a DBZ game...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: 12 May, 2008, 04:02:53 pm »

Sheena:
Costume 1: Black bikini.
Costume 2: Red bikini.
Deathmove 1: Earthshaker. Sheena punches the ground, flinging up some rock spikes.
Deathmove 2: Up and Down. Same as Great Saiyaman's "Justice Punch," only without the blue energy. Sheena uppercuts her opponent, then punches them down to the ground.
Ultimate Move: Sheena's Close Call. As the name suggests, same as Videl's "Videl's Close Call," only with Sheena replacing Videl and Gar replacing Gohan. Sheena attempts to punch her opponent, but they jump up and axehandle her down. She plummets, but just before she hits the ground, someone rushes past and catches her. The someone is shown to be Gargravarr, and Sheena lets out a surprised "Marik?" Gar just says "Thank goodness I'm in time." and sets her down. He then says, with his back to the opponent, "How dare you hurt Sheena like that?" He turns, a deadly look in his eyes "You'll pay for this!!" He then flies up and performs two strong punches, one to the face and the other to the gut, and then kicks them towards Sheena. The Power Struggle begins when Sheena says "Marik?" and ends just before Gar says "You'll pay for this!!" If won, Sheena performs a roundhouse as the approach, and finally waves at Gar with a happy "Thanks, honey!" Gar just blushes and waves back, before leaving. If lost, Sheena is accidentally knocked off her feet by the opponent. She shouts "Watch what you're doing!" Gar gulps and leaves quickly, while Sheena shouts "W-wait! I'm sorry!"
Dragon Rush Finisher: Sheena kicks the opponent in their stomach. There is a closeup of their face, before Sheena flips over and stamps on their back, knocking them down to ground.

Agaranok:
Costume 1: Armoured form.
Costume 2: Suit and jacket form.
Costume 3: Costume two, minus the jacket and with sleeves rolled up.
Deathmove 1: Dark Arts. A single slash from Agaranok's sword with dark energy trailing the blade. Press E multiple times for a powerful combo.
Deathmove 2: Midnight Shock. Same as 17 and 18's "Power Blitz," only purple. Agaranok extends his hand and fires a purple ball of energy at the opponent.
Ultimate Move: Mephystis's Rage. Same as Dabura's "Hell Blade Rush." Agaranok flies up and begins to slash the opponent furiously with his sword. The Power Struggle begins when Agaranok begins slashing and ends when his performs the final slash. If won, he flies down as they get up, and places his hand just in front of their face. They look up just in time to see him, before he fires a huge blast at their face. If lost, they just land on the ground.
Dragon Rush Finisher: Agaranok punches the opponent away, then gathers energy into one hand. He shouts "It's over!" and flings a large purple ball of energy, blasting them out of the sky.

Done as examples. Simply ask for a movelists and I'll make you or whatever character you want one.
« Last Edit: 14 May, 2008, 05:35:17 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #4 on: 12 May, 2008, 04:07:11 pm »

Looks cool.

If it's not too much trouble, then could you make one for Rin? Only if you have the time of course.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: 12 May, 2008, 04:20:10 pm »

Damn. I would've made one for her as my third example, but i got stuck at her Ultimate. But whatever.

Rin:
Costume 1: Black and white maid uniform.
Costume 2: Maroon and black maid uniform.
Costume 3: Adult Rin.
Deathmove 1: Fire. Rin sets her arm alight with a cigarette lighter, then shoots a blast of flame at the opponent.
Deathmove 2: Water. Rin turns her arm into water with a waterbottle, then places it on the ground and a pillar of water comes up from under the opponent.
Ultimate Move: Elemental Absorbtion. Rin uses the ground to turn her arm into stone, and then punches the opponent. They are knocked away and slam into a large stone wall.Rin then turns her other arm into fire and shoots a sideways "tornado" of flame at her opponent. The Power Struggle begins when the opponent hits the wall and while Rin burns them. If the opponent wins, Rin rushes over and hits the opponent with her stone arm hard enough to knock them throught the wall. If the player wins, Rin turns her entire body into water. She says "I'm sorry!" before forcing herself down the opponents throat. There's a rumbling for a minute, before (with the same silhouette-on-red effect Kid Goku's Ultimate has) Rin bursts out of her opponent's stomach.
Dragon Rush Finisher: Rin kicks the opponent in their stomach. There is a closeup of their face, before Rin flips over and stamps on their back, knocking them down to ground.
« Last Edit: 15 May, 2008, 07:30:47 am by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #6 on: 12 May, 2008, 04:21:12 pm »

I'll have to find videos of some of the mentioned moves, but the movesets look good.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #7 on: 12 May, 2008, 04:23:13 pm »

Wow, really cool. Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: 12 May, 2008, 04:23:51 pm »

I'll have to find videos of some of the mentioned moves, but the movesets look good.

I'll see if I can find some.

Wow, really cool. Thanks.

You're welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: 12 May, 2008, 04:56:55 pm »

Kid Goku's Ultimate (Super Dragon Fist): 1:16
Videl's Close Call: 5:42 (If the Power Struggle is lost, Gohan accidentally kicks the opponent at Videl, knocking her off her feet. She'sll say "Hey, it's dangerous!" while Gohan flies off looking a bit sheepish)

Hell Blade Rush: 4:15 (if the Power Struggle is lost, the final blast to the face isn't included)

#18's Power Blitz: right at the start (the only difference between her's and 17's is his is blue instead of pink)

Justice Punch: 1:49
« Last Edit: 12 May, 2008, 05:06:50 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #10 on: 12 May, 2008, 05:00:08 pm »

Hmm...

Can I request other people's characters?
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #11 on: 12 May, 2008, 05:01:28 pm »

Go ahead.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #12 on: 12 May, 2008, 05:03:00 pm »

Then I'll request Michal.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #13 on: 12 May, 2008, 05:04:47 pm »

Hm... You sure that first video is right? I didn't see either attack in it (based on description, anyway) and it was the same video as the Hell Blade Rush thing.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: 12 May, 2008, 05:15:55 pm »

Then I'll request Michal.

Do you mean ZeldaFan or Michal Tetsurugi?

Hm... You sure that first video is right? I didn't see either attack in it (based on description, anyway) and it was the same video as the Hell Blade Rush thing.

Fixed it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: