Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 04:14:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Green Antagonist

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Green Antagonist  (Read 4252 times)
Masterman
« Reply #45 on: 15 February, 2010, 04:03:13 pm »

6: Part 4
Clash Intrusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHJjDPIqV1s&feature=related

Olympus Road

The Blue Falcon was speeding down the ruins of Olympus. The dusty trail seemed endless. Cole was growing incredibly bored after watching the same scenery pass by for hours. Falcon remained optimistic, hoping they would pass by something soon. Just as he was on the verge of giving up hope, there was a sign in the deserted wasteland.

Olympus, ^Three Miles

The sign had a picture of a bustling community, with travelers carrying baskets on their heads and bartering goods.

Falcon: Finally. Only three more miles Cole.

Cole was halfway asleep and managed to mumble a half-assed, "Finally".

Falcon stayed on the trail and used the last bit of boost power his machine had to hasten the trip.

Olympus

Falcon and Cole reached Olympus a few moments later, and both of them were extremely shocked at what they came across. People were dressed in unfamiliar garb: Robes, Cloaks, Togas, Sashes, and many other clothing preferences that Cole and Falcon found unusual. Many of the men were shirtless, donning incredibly artistic tattoos and titles on their torso. The men glared at the Blue Falcon, unaccustomed to such high-tech vehicles. One man in particular, an extremely bulky bald-headed man with a long beard, stood in front of the Blue Falcon. The man would not move and Falcon was growing impatient.

The Blue Falcon's visor lifted, and Falcon screamed at the man.

Falcon: Hey! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

The man sat there, glaring at Falcon. He pointed at Falcon and opened his mouth.

Bulky Man: You leave.

Falcon quickly realized that he was not wanted here, as many of the people began to
surround the Blue Falcon.

Falcon: *takes his helmet off and rubs his forehead* Dammit...

Cole: Just run them over.

Falcon: Are you crazy?

Cole: No. We need to get this herb so we can get the hell out of here. We'll probably never see these people again.

Falcon: ...That’s not right. Let’s just try to keep the peace.

Cole: If one of them touches me, I’m going to be frying some Spartans.

Falcon nodded.

The two men hopped out of the Blue Falcon as the people surrounded them. The people did not take their eyes off of the two for a second. The man that wouldn’t move spoke up.

Bulky Man: What do you want?

Falcon: We need to get a batch of Gaia’s Herbs! They’re for a friend who’s suffering from some type of poison. The healing properties of the herbs will save his life.

Man: No. No one is allowed on Mount Olympus except for Zeus and the Gods.

Cole’s eyebrow rose.

Falcon: Zeus?

Cole: The Greek God of the Sky. Y’know, with my lightning, they’ll probably think that I’m him.

Falcon: Think it’ll work?

Cole: Let’s give it a shot.

Cole clears his throat and assumes his most intimidating tone of voice.

Cole: FOOLS.

*he raises his arms towards the sky as lighting shoots out of them* *he begins to levitate off of the ground as the people watch in astonishment*

Man: That’s….that’s….it’s ZEUS!!!

Woman: It can’t be…

Cole: YOU DARE FORBID ME FROM MOUNT OLYMPUS? I SHOULD TAKE ALL OF YOUR LIVES FOR SUCH IGNORANCE.

The lightning slashed the sky and the ground trembled at Cole's might. Falcon sat there, trying to hide a huge grin as the people ran about flailing their arms and bowing to Cole. The people ran into each other, and even began to fight each other.

Man: ZEUS DOES NOT WANT YOU WORSHIPING HIM!! YOU ARE UNWORTHY.

Other Man: UNWORTHY!? ZEUS, PUNISH THIS FOOL.

Cole: ENOUGH. ALL OF YOU ARE FOOLS.

The people were still bewildered and terrified. They soon regained composure and began to act like the proud civilization they were raised to be.

Man: But, Zeus...who is your companion? And what is this....chariot...you ride in?

Cole and Falcon both had to hold in giggles at the way the man said "chariot".

Cole: MY COMPANION!? *looks over at Falcon* DON'T YOU REALIZE!? THAT IS HEPHAESTUS!!

The people's eyes went wide. "HEPHAESTUS!?" "WHAT TREACHERY IS THIS?!"
The people began to question a perplexed Cole.

Falcon: Uh oh...

Man: Zeus...you and Hephaestus had an argument years ago...you two were to never speak again...

Other Man: Yes. This Hephaestus...looks...different. He should be dressed like us! What is this tomfoolery!?

The people began to grow impatient.

Falcon: I AM HEPHAESTUS!!

Man: YOU LIE.

As soon as the man muttered this, Falcon stepped forward and put his hands around the man's neck. The man began to scream as fire scorched his neck. As Falcon let go, the man reeled back in terror.

Man: WE HAVE ANGERED THE GODS!!!

Other Man: THAT IS HEPHAESTUS!!

Cole: YES. Now then, enough of this. We're going to Mt. Olympus, and don't you dare follow us. We came to retrieve the Gaia's Herbs, and you will be punished for delaying our quest.

Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Cole: Let us proceed, Hephaestus.

Cole landed back on the ground and hopped back inside the BF. Falcon stared at the frightened people for a couple of seconds. He then proceeded to jump at a Spartan, who quickly fell to his knees and pissed on himself. Falcon held back laughter and hopped in the BF before he accidentally let the laugh loose.

The people stared as the BF darted off towards Mt. Olympus. They began to fight each other.

Man: YOU KNAVE. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ANGER THE GODS?!

Other Man: IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

Man: WE ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HADES FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE.

As the people fought, a lone woman wearing a dark cloak disappeared from the chaos. She watched as Cole and Falcon made a mockery of the Gods, and she wasn't happy at all. A familiar bald-headed man walked toward the crowd at that moment. The woman sheepishly glanced at the bald man, who only glared at her. The man spoke up, and his intimidating voice frightened her.

??: Who was that?

Woman: Two men proclaiming to be Zeus and Hephaestus...

??: ...

Woman: Kratos...those two men weren't from around here...and I have a bad feeling that they are going to do something terrible at Mt. Olympus. They rode in a most odd...form of transportation. A levitating...machine. It was blue...and it resembled a bird.

Instantly, Kratos' eyes narrowed. His fury about to erupt at any moment. The woman stared at him, concerned.

Kratos: Athena. Which one was Hephaestus?

Athena: The one with the helmet.

Kratos gritted his teeth. He proceeded toward the crowd and drew his blades.

Athena: KRATOS, NO!!

Kratos ran into the crowd, swinging his blades wildly and rapidly. Bodies were seperated, and the people ran for their lives. Kratos punched one man in the gut, he then vomited and his heart was seen in the pool of liquid. Kratos then began to decapitate one man, grabbing his head and launching it at an oil can. The can fell over, and a frantic man holding a torch tripped over the can. The section of the town went up in flames as Kratos emerged from the chaos, unscathed. He stared at Mount Olympus and muttered, "I will kill them both."

Athena covered her face with her hands, and then began to fly away in the form of a swallow, because she knew she couldn't stop Kratos. She went to go find the other Gods, and hopefully stop whatever the two men were planning before Kratos got injured, or even worse.

Sacred Grove

A lone man is seen, kneeling near a waterfall at the center of the forest. The man stared at the waterfall hard. The grove was a majestic place. It's overall scenery was beautiful. The aroma of the plants and water would make some stay for ages. The waterfall was a great resting place, and the animals wouldn't bother you. The man stared at the waterfall, as birds came to perch on his shoulder. He didn't move. The squirrels rested near his knees. He didn't move. The animals of the forest surrounded him, as if worshipping him. They watched, and he finally made his move.

He stood up, and the animals took a few steps back. He looked at the squirrels, and his cold stare frightened them. They scurried off as he took a few steps forward, splashing in the water. He walked in front of the waterfall, and began to thrust his fingers through the waterfall. He did this rapidly and didn't stop for a breather. He was thinking. Focusing his chi and searching for his purpose. After his loss to a certain spectre, he was never the same.

??: I will not lose. Never. Again. I will not.

His thrusts became more and more rapid as he thought. His voice went louder, and his strikes became more fierce.

??: Death. Death is my purpose. Annihilating those who stand in my way.

The man began to glow red, he shifted from the waterfall and began attacking a lone tree. The terrified animals darted off in every direction imaginable to flee from this terrible power. A collapsing tree thundered through the forest. The man hadn't even broke a sweat. He sat there, with a malicious grin on his face. He stood up straight, and the kanji on his back began to glow.

??: Who are you?

Another man had been watching him the whole time. Impressed by his power, the man spoke up.

?? #2: I can sense the anger in your blows. You are very powerful indeed.

??: I repeat, who are you?

?? #2: Just a traveler. I was passing by and couldn't help but to notice your brute strength. I just wanted to watch, that's all.

??: I desire no spectators.  Now leave.

?? #2: Such strong words...but I'm afraid that I will not oblige. I know this sounds childish...but...make me.

The man then turned around and faced the other man. He then proceeded to assume his stance.

??: I will make you die.

?? #2: *smile* Come.

The other man then took his stance and beckoned the angry one.

?? #2: By the way, my name is Geese. Geese Howard.

??: You don't need to know my name, for you won't be able to mutter it after this match is over.

Geese: My my, you're an ambitious one. However, I already know your name. Akuma.

Akuma snarled.

Geese: That look suits you. But enough formalities, let's fight. I haven't been this anxious in a long time. Let's see how you fare against "Geese Murder".

Akuma: ...

Geese: Oh yes, I almost forgot. Before this inevitable beatdown, I have a question.

Akuma: Shut up.

Geese: No. Have you heard of the one named, "Tabuu"?

Geese: We're getting nowhere with this. Have you, or not?

Akuma: I have. He wanted me to join his organization, but I declined.

Geese: I see...

Akuma: There is one person that I'm after, within that organization.

Geese: That being?

Akuma: Seth.

Geese: Ah, Seth. Isn't he the leader of S.I.N?

Akuma: Yes. I have a personal vendetta against him.

Geese: For what?

Akuma: Something that happened a few years ago. I will stop him and I will also kill Bison.

Geese: Bison...I know of him. I heard he and Krizalid were joining Tabuu.

Akuma: ...Are you planning on joining them?

Geese: ...No. I'm against them. I have my reasons.

Akuma: Hurm.

Geese: Their numbers are steadily rising, and I don't know what they are planning. If this continues, we may have some problems down the line.

Akuma: I don't care.

Geese: Your act is growing to be quite annoying.

Akuma: I thought you wanted to fight?

Geese: *smiles* I do. Let us begin then.

Before Akuma could dash at Geese, a loud machine was heard overhead. An old man poked his head out of the machine, and he cackled manically.

??: GEESE. So this is where you ended up?

Geese: *grins* You finally decided to show yourself, huh?

??: GRAH. You nearly destroyed my Wil-O-Copter!! Now, you're going to pay. You AND your friend.

Geese: I'm going to kill you, old man. Hopefully time doesn't beat me to it.

??: Try it, Geese Howard. You'll never catch me. I'll leave some of my robots to keep you company though.

Just then, a red lightsaber-esque energy blade is seen hurtling through the air. It narrowly missed the old man as he was babbling.

??: NOT YOU AGAIN.

A familiar, tall, platinum-haired man grabbed his blade that was lying on the ground. He stood in front of Akuma and Geese, and remained silent. He only pointed at the old man and grinned.

??: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME, ANSEM!?

Ansem: I've been following you for days. You constantly make enemies with everyone you meet, relying on your weak robots to fight for you. I will slash you out of the sky, just you wait Wily.

Wily: HRAAAHHH. You'll never stop me! NEVER.

As the old man screamed, a Hadouken shot by Akuma crashed into his helicopter at that moment. The helicopter caught on fire, and began to spiral out of control.

Wily: NOOOOOOO. ROBOT MASTERS, TAKE CARE OF THESE IMBECILES!!!

Seven robots emerged from the forest and surrounded the trio. Wood Man, Snake Man, Plant Man, Tomahawk Man, Tengu Man, Hornet Man, and Stone Man.

Wily: ATTAAAAAAACCKKKKKKK.

Wily spiraled out of control and flew farther down the forest, the smoke trail signaling his landing.

Ansem: I'm going after him.

Geese and Akuma simply nodded, and Ansem bolted down the forest, following the smoke trail.

The robots drew closer, as Akuma and Geese stood back to back.

Geese: Looks like we have to put our battle on hold.

Akuma: For now.

Geese: Let's wreak havoc.

Akuma: I'll do more than that.

Just then, three mavericks emerged from the woods to aid the seven robots. Grizzly Slash, Sting Chameleon, and Crystal Snail.

Akuma: Numbers matter not. All of you shall perish.

Geese: *smiles*

As the two assumed their respective stances, the camera pans out of the forest and shows the crimson sunset above the land. It then proceeds to grey out.

TBC

Yeah, after an almost 3 month hiatus, I finally finished this one. Good god it's been a long time. The fighting begins next chapter!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: