Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:56:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Green Antagonist

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Green Antagonist  (Read 4120 times)
Masterman
« Reply #45 on: 27 November, 2009, 01:50:44 pm »

6: Part 3
Motives

At the Waddle Dee Hospital

A loud roar of laughter erupted from the hospital, and everyone knew who it was. Some patients across the room it came from begged to be moved to another room. It was Sol’s laughter, and after hours of nurses begging him to stop, they finally gave up and left him alone. The story of Scourge and the others getting manhandled by a robotic hedgehog was too much for him to bear. Either that, or he was buzzed off of the Red Bull he was drinking.

Sol: *slams his Red Bull on the table in front of him* Ha ha ha, Scourge…YOU GOT OWNED BY A ROBOT? I mean, it was bad enough for just you, but ALL of you got owned by that chump? HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Scourge was eating his breakfast brought to him by the nurse, and was growing agitated by Sol’s taunts.

Scourge: Sol, Metal Sonic is like nothing you’ve ever faced before. He was powerful as all hell. I doubt you could take him, even in your “Dragon Install” mode.

Sol: Ha, I bet I could.

Scourge: Don’t kid yourself.

Sol: *rolls his eyes and continues sipping* So, what’s up with him?

*he points to Snake*

Scourge: *stops eating and looks at Snake* He got messed up pretty bad…it’s only a matter of time before he leaves this world…that’s why I hope Falcon and Cole can bring that cure before time runs out…

Sol: Sounds like he’s quite the martyr from what you've told me.

Scourge: He is. I was so pissed when Ragna stabbed him like the cheap coward he is…I couldn’t control my anger. I was so focused on bashing his head in…I completely forgot who I was, where I was, and why I was fighting. Complete rage took over…

Sol: Mmm…that makes me feel 10x better for beating the **** out of him back there.

Scourge: ….*drops his fork and falls back in his bed* Yeah, but that’s in the past…where’s the remote?

*Llednar waves it around as he does crunches on the floor*

Llednar: I got it.

Scourge: Give it here!

Llednar: No, we are not watching ”Girls Gone Wild: Hedgehog Edition”, again.

Scourge: What are you, gay?

Llednar: I’m not a furry.

Sol: *chuckles a bit* Yeah, I don’t like the sound of that Scourge…

Scourge: Both of you are fruits. *he crosses his arms and pouts*

Prometheus: *getting pumped by a Sub-Tank* Uhh…let’s watch some good ole’ fashioned football!

Sol: Hey, I’m down for that. Aren’t the Oakland Raiders playing today?

Prometheus: If my flash drive is displaying correctly, they’re playing Dallas.

Sol: Oh ****, that’s a definite loss.

Prometheus: Heh, yeah.

Scourge: I hate football.

Prometheus: I hate hedgehog ****. We’re at a stalemate.

Sol: Ooooo….nice one.

Scourge: Tuh, ALL OF YOU ARE FRUITS!!

Prometheus: Shut up with that. If we were fruits, your ass would be shredded to pieces already. I don’t think you’d want that. Especially in that vulnerable state you’re in.

Scourge: ….Ok, I’ll shut up now.

Llednar: Good. *flips to the football game, but sees it’s being interrupted by the news*

Prometheus: Damn news. Turn it to channel 13!

Sol: Shh..shut up. Turn it up Llednar.

*the crowd listens in*

In this morning report, we investigate the detonation of the Seaside Port Rixstar. It just recently exploded, due to the death of the owner of the port, Rix Azulberry. No survivors have been found, so reporters are led to believe that most were evacuated before the time of the explosion. However, we did get one witness at the scene of the destruction.

A dark man, cloaked in darkness appears on the screen with a malicious grin. The gang knew him all too well.

Ganondorf!!”, they all cried in unison.

Indeed, it was Ganondorf. The gang could also see two other cloaked figures in the background, posing and taunting the camera.

Sol: *slaps his knee and laughs out loud, not believing what he’s seeing* Those guys are idiots!! Ha ha!!

Scourge: *a huge grin spreading across his face* Wow…

Llednar: Who’re they?

Sol: Long story, kid. We’ll fill you in later.

Prometheus: We have to get out of here. We haven’t seen them in forever.

Sol: Yeah, no doubt. *he gets up from his chair and heads out of the door* I’ll tell them you guys said hi.

Scourge: You’re just gonna up and leave?

Sol: Yeah.

Llednar: So blunt…

Prometheus: Hey, Sol, wait up. I’m coming too.

Scourge: No way, you still have 2 days to go on your Sub-Tank transfusion!

Prometheus: Nah, the doctors have already cleared me. I can go. Just as long as I carry some refills with me, I’m alright. Sure, I’m not 100%, but I’m close enough.

Scourge: You bastard!

Sol: Let’s ride Pro.

Prometheus: Yeah. Just gotta let the nurse know I’m leaving!

Sol: Hurry up. I’ll be waiting at the entrance.

*Prometheus turns off the Sub-Tank Transfuser and stands up, trying to get used to walking on his own again*

Scourge: Dammit, you guys are just going to leave me here!?

Llednar: You’ve got me!

Scourge: NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Llednar: *twists his head away in a snobbish manner* Hmph.

Sol: Have fun! *waves and disappears from the doorway*

Scourge: …**** YOOOOUUUUU!!! *slams his head on his bed*

Llednar: Look on the bright side-

Scourge: -Shut up, Llednar.

Llendar: Ooo…someone’s cranky!

Scourge: …

Prometheus and Sol leave the Waddle Dee Hospital, and set off for Port Rixstar. The city of Veilstone was covered in blue sky. The wind breezed, and the sound of sneakers hitting stone was everywhere. Freshly baked biscuits could be smelled a mile away at the Veilstone Bakery, while many merchants sold vegetables and fruits at their little stations on the sides of the roads. It was like a mini bazaar.

Prometheus: Wait Sol. If Port Rixstar is seaside, how are we gonna get there?

Sol: …By boat!

Prometheus: Sol, boats cost a fortune here!

Sol: Yeah well…uhh…we’ll figure something out!

*a female voice perks up, and startles the hell out of Sol*

??: Maybe you guys could get one of our F-Zero racers to take you there.

Sol: *whirls around* F-Zero racers?

Prometheus: Samus, how much would one cost?

Samus: Well, it depends, but I know one that may be able to give you one for free.

Sol: WHO?

Samus: A man by the name of James McCloud. If you can find him, ask him. I’m sure he’ll give you passage. I overheard him talking to a man named Franco Lombardi about his Galaxy Dog unit being stationed at Port Rixstar. I dunno if they are, now that it’s destroyed, but there’s still a strong possibility.

Sol: Well, let’s give it a shot! Thanks for the help.

Samus: No prob. Scourge and Llednar still in there?

Pro: Yup, although Scourge might be in an irritable mood. I’d advise you to ignore him.

Samus: Thanks for the heads-up. See you guys.

Pro: See ya.

The two wanderers turn around and head for the nearest pub to seek out the man named “James McCloud”.

Veilstone Pier

The ship finally anchors at the pier of Veilstone. The passengers were delighted to see land, and each and every one of them were eager to step off and absolutely ransack the nearest food source.The residents of Port Rixstar scamper off of the anchored boat and dash towards the closest source of food they can find.. The Veilstone Café. They happily storm the town, thanking MM for saving them along the way.

MM, Ali, Shadow, Mephiles, Scorpion, and the Koopa Bros. casually walk off of the deck of the ship.

MM: They sure waste no time.

Koopa Red: Hell, I’m ready to go storm the place myself.

Yellow: You want to?

Red: …Yeah.

Yellow: Let’s go pig out.

The two turtles retreat into their shells and spin towards the Café, intent on eating everything in sight.

MM: Heh…greedy little guys.

Scorpion: I’m actually quite famished myself. Time to indulge in a nice juicy steak…with hot wings on the side…*drools at the thought*

Mephiles: I’m not exactly hungry, but a nice Sprite might hit the spot.

At that moment a man wearing a white tank top and black pants dashes towards Mephiles and shakes his hand.

“You’ve made the right decision,” the man stated.

He then proceeded to dash off, never to be seen again, leaving Mephiles quite puzzled.

Mephiles: Uhh…ooookay?

MM: Eh, don’t fret. That was just Jawo. The man loves his Sprite. Go against it and he’ll appear out of nowhere and banish you to a dimension that’s all but holy with his Book of Lymon. Cans of Sprite will molest you, try to drown you, and utterly torture you down there until you correct your sin. It’s kinda like the Death Note, he writes your name in the book and it’s over.

Mephiles: That’s…disturbing…

MM: Indeed. The last name he wrote was…umm…I think it was Dizi or some **** like that, I dunno. Never heard from him since.

Mephiles: O_O

Green: Uhh…I’ve lost my appetite.

Black: Not me. That sounds horrendously bad, but I’m still hungry. Crab legs here I come!

Green: You’re going to eat your cousins? We turtles are related to the crab species!

Black: They can be my cousins in mah belly! I’m starving! *he rushes off, leaving Green to shake his head and follow*

MM: …Yeah…so uh…you hungry Ali?

Ali: Kinda. I have the taste for some Mozzarella sticks. What about you?

MM: Sounds good to me. Table for two?

Ali: You paying? *laughs*

MM: Of course. *takes her hand and walks to the café, Mephiles and Scorpion following, chatting with each other about the Book of Lymon*

The small black hedgehog remains at the pier, watching his acquaintances bound toward the café.

Shadow: …*looks down and stares at the sea* Why can’t I be…like them? Carefree and laidback? We are currently winning in the Emerald race, but why can’t I shake the feeling that something much more sinister is at hand?

As his thoughts raced in his mind, a hand touched his shoulder.

Shadow didn’t have to turn around to realize who it was.

Shadow: MM….

MM: Shadow, just call me Jason. You look so lonely out here! You wanna join us? I’m paying!

Shadow: I…I can’t. I’ve got to…-

MM: -you, need to get something to eat, bud. Look, we had fun on the ship right? Don’t worry about the Emeralds so much. If you do, you’re liable to drive yourself insane. I mean, look at Rix. He was so worried about people leaving his port that he was ready to execute anyone who spoke to him.

Shadow: Jason, we need the rest of the Emeralds…

MM: And we’ll find them. No matter what. No matter who has them, no matter where they are, we’ll find them. I promise. Now c’mon, I bet a nice chili dog sounds delicious to you, huh?

Shadow: *smirks* You’re paying?

MM: *smiles* Yeah!

Shadow: Then I’m in. A little food can’t hurt.

MM: That’s my boy! Let’s go.

The two dash into the café, MM takes his seat beside Ali, with Shadow sitting across from them. The Koopa Bros. all sit in the booth beside the trio, with Scorpion and Mephiles joining them on each side.

The waiter walks up to MM’s table and takes their orders. MM took a good look at the man, and briefly glanced at the nametag. His eyes went wide in disbelief as soon as he looked. The waiter’s last name…..was Azulberry.

MM: Uhm…*he stammered* Pardon me, but what’s your name?

Mick: My name is Mick Azulberry, sir. *laughs* Why? My name familiar?

All too familiar.

MM was taken aback. The man he killed at Port Rix, the man he despised with all of his heart, had a son. MM knew this because when he shot Rix, he muttered his son’s name during his final breath.

M-Mickey…my s-son….

The flashback struck guilt into MM as his eyes were beginning to make Mick nervous.

Mick: Sir, are you alright?

MM: *comes to* Uhh…yeah, I’m fine. Say…pardon me again, but what is your father’s name?

Mick: This is getting a bit personal…

Just then, Ali and Shadow realized what MM was getting at and their eyes soon began to grow as well.

Mick: My father’s name is Rixer. Rixer Azulberry.

MM looked at Ali, and then towards Shadow.

MM: Thanks, I was just wondering. I thought you might’ve been related to uhh…Richter Azulberry.

Mick: Never heard of him sir, sorry. So, may I take your order?

MM: …

Ali: …

Shadow: …

Mick: You guys need some more time to make a selection?

MM: No…I’ll have the…Triple Bacon Cheesburger with a baked potato.

Mick: *writes this down* And you, ma’am?

Ali: I’ll have the…Baby Back Ribs with mozzarella sticks and a salad.

Mick: Preferred dressing?

Ali: French.

Mick: Okay, and you my good man?

Shadow: I want the Chili Dog combo platter.

MM: *cocks eyebrow and looks at the menu* *sees the price and nearly passes out*

Mick: You want that with the Baked Potato, fries, catfish strips, and the Zesty Turkey Sandwich? You sure you can stomach all that?

Shadow: Yeah, I’m sure. Can I also get a Chocolate Shake with that?

At this point, MM was on the verge of ripping the hair out of his head. Ali noticed this and burst out laughing, leaving Shadow oblivious to what was going on.

Mick: Well, I’ll be back in a few with your orders! *he collects the menus and scampers off into the kitchen*

To the right of them were the Koopa Bros., all disturbingly quiet fiddling with their coloring books.

Mephiles: Wow, to think that coloring books could distract them for so long…

Scorpion: We should buy some of those.

Mephiles: For sure.

MM: *regains composure* Hey, Ali, did you hear what I heard?

Ali: Yeah…that’s Rix’s son, no doubt.

MM: This sucks…now, the guilt is going to consume me…

Ali: Don’t worry about it so much Jason. He probably already knows about his father’s death. *she brushes her hands across his face softly*

MM: *swallows* Maybe…but still, I feel awful. Maybe I should tell him…

Shadow: *impersonates MM to perfection* If you let this worry you too much Jason, it’ll drive you insane.

MM: *glares at a smirking Shadow* Heh.

Ali: Are you supposed to be Jason or something? ‘Cause if you are, you do a really good job at it.

Shadow: Thank you. Trying to copy the appropriate deepness of his voice is pretty difficult though.

Ali: Heh. Trying to copy his random yelps and shrieks would be even harder though.

Shadow: Indeed.

Both of them giggle at MM’s burning red face.

MM: That’s enough out of both of you.

Just then, Scorpion’s plate arrives and everyone watches him to see how he’s going to eat his steak.
Scorpion looks around, exchanging glances with everyone.

Scorpion: What?

Red: You have a skull for a head, I wanna see how you’re going to eat that.

Scorpion: …*he reaches for his mask as everyone stares even harder at him*

He tugs away at his mask and everyone is astonished to see a normal mouth on the spectral wraith. Sure, it’s BADLY scarred, but he has a mouth. Everyone’s jaw-dropped at the sight, except for MM and Ali’s, who have never seen Scorpion remove his mask before.

Black: What the ****? How did you do that?

Scorpion: *shrugs* I’m eating. Don’t disturb me. *His pupil-less eyes burn in ferocity like a Pt. Bull feasting on a freshly cooked piece of ham*

Green: …*continues coloring* I need a purple crayon…

Yellow: I need a blue one…

Red: These colors…they’re confusing me!! *he clenches his head in bewilderment*

Black: Blue, I mean Yellow, do you have red?

Red: Do I have what?

Black: No, I’m asking Yellow if he has the COLOR red!

Green: I have yellow!

Yellow: You don’t have me! I have me!

Green: What?

Everyone howls in laughter at the turtles’ confusion.

Yellow: I have yellow! I also have Black!

Black: RED!

Red: What?

Black: I need it along with a blue.

Red: Shut up.

Black: I do, homie!

Red: NOOOOO!!!

Mephiles: Hey, red’s up your butt Yellow.

Red: I AM NOT.

Mephiles: The crayon, you nimrod.

Yellow: No it isn’t!

The confusion continues as the team feasts on their respective meals. Shadow leaving MM utterly astonished at how much the little hedgehog can chow down.

Veilstone Pub

Sol and Prometheus searched long and hard for James, but have had no luck so far. They arrive at the Veilstone Pub, hoping to find him there.

The two walk inside and the stench of sweat was too much to bear. Smoke filled the bar, the sound of billiard balls smacking each other was frequent, and the constant swearing of men were heard over the football game on the widescreen TV. These guys were drunk as hell. Sol was liking this place already.

The two approach the barman as he was cleaning mugs and sliding them to paying customers.

Sol slammed his elbow on the table to get the attention of the barman.

Sol: Hey, barman! Have you heard from a man named James McCloud?

Barman: James? Oh, that old fool is over there, complaining about the game. You can’t hear his loud howls of frustration?

Sol: Now I can. He’s the guy with the grey jacket and the shades?

Barman: That’s him.

Sol: Thanks.

Sol pushed his way through the bar, avoiding the glares of the larger men, not wanting to have to whoop some ass.

Two large men (wearing Blue and Purple respectively) playing pool eye Sol, and his face quickly pissed them off beyond belief.

?? (Blue): Look at that punk over there. He doesn’t know where he is. Let’s go rough him up a bit to get him accustomed to his resting place.

The men slam their sticks on the pool table and quickly step in front of Sol. The larger man, dressed in blue speaks up.

??: This is the Suicide Bar, newcomers….we don’t like.

He cracks his knuckles and stares down Sol, figuring his size would determine the outcome of the inevitable brawl.

Sol: I don’t like a lot of things, but I don’t run around trying to provoke others and trying to get them to care about what I don’t like. You two are some rugged looking fuckers. Cleanliness doesn’t ring a bell at all to you does it?

??: What’s the point in cleaning if you’re just going to get dirty again?

Sol: Well for one, many females like clean men. If that’s your philosophy, then I can safely assume that you’ve never gotten laid in your life. Am I correct, Billy Bob?

The men in the bar all laugh at Sol’s smart ass remarks. They continue to watch, respect for Sol increasing.

??: My name is not Billy Bob, and you’re wrong pretty-boy, I have gotten laid. You’re about to get laid. Laid out on this floor.

Sol: I highly doubt it. To all three of those statements. You look like a Billy Bob, I bet you haven’t, and I’d like to see you try to lay me out. The only trash that would give head to you are the rats at the bottom of the trash bins. You know the ones. You’re so disgusting the Bubonic Plague won’t even touch you. How sad. I bet the rat has a unibrow, a ****, chipped teeth, sprigs of hair, freckles, crusty all over, a hawk nose, green toenails, bad breath, and wears overalls. In other words, your imaginary girlfriend.

The whole bar erupts into “ooooos and oh shits” as the men were steadily laughing and cheering Sol on.

The large man’s partner couldn’t help but laugh at him, as the large man in blue had enough of Sol.

The man in blue clenched his fist to knock the everlasting life out of Sol. He pulled his fist back and thrusted it with all of the power he had.

Sol just sat there, and smirked. He timed the fist like an expert, lazily tilting his head to the right narrowly dodging the fist and effectively countered with a one-inch punch that sent the man in blue through the wall and into the Café next-door.

The men stared in disbelief and half a second later, began to bow to Sol as he walked off.

Sol: What’s my name?

The men roared in unison “SSSOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!”

Sol: *smiles and walks off* That’s right.

Sol walked outside and met up with Prometheus, who persuaded James to give them passage.

Prometheus had an angry look on his face.

Prometheus: What did you do?

Sol: Had to put this guy in his place. No biggie.

Prometheus: *facepalms and walks down the street following James to his F-Zero machine*

Sol: *shrugs* What? He was fat! Tuh, everyone’s a critic.

Sol lazily strolled down the road, following the two of them.

In the Café

The man in blue was unconscious as many employees called for an ambulance. The man in blue totally devastated the side of the Café, resulting in many furious employees. The man muttered Sol’s name once, and Shadow caught this. The man landed no greater than two feet away from MM’s table, and Shadow stood up to question the man.

Shadow: Did you say Sol?

The man made no response.

MM: He’s unconscious. I don’t think he’ll answer you Shadow…

Shadow: Nevertheless I heard what he said. Sol’s around here. We’ve got to find him.

MM: Who?

Shadow: A friend.

Mephiles: Sol, huh? Yeah, I can see his temper doing this to that man.

Scorpion: Indeed.

Red: Should we go look for him?

Shadow: Yeah, we need to regroup. We also need to find Scourge. Maybe Sol knows where he is.

Scorpion: Perhaps. *Scorpion arose from his table and walked towards the entrance*

The waiter for his table ran up to him and demanded he pay for his meal. Scorpion looked at the man and his whole face burst into flames, scaring the everlasting Jesus out of the man. The man quickly backed off and told Scorpion it was on the house. Scorpion nodded and walked out of the Café.

MM: …Uhh…we’re with him.

The waiter nodded and rushed all of them out of the café, not wanting to lose his life over a meal.
The gang walked outside and Shadow caught glimpse of Sol turning a corner.

Shadow: There he is. *Shadow skated towards Sol’s position with Mephiles, Scorpion, and the Koopa Bros. following*

MM: Is there something I’m missing?

Ali: I dunno. Apparently, this “Sol” person is important. Should we follow them?

MM: Nah, let's go check out that bakery over there.

The two walk towards the bakery, to wait on their companions.

Shadow: Sol! SOL!

The man in red stopped for a second and whirled around, surprised to see Shadow and the others.

Sol: Shadow! Scorpion! Koopas! Mephiles! Long time, huh?

Shadow: Yeah, sure has. Where you headed?

Sol: Port Rix. We’ve received word that Ganon, Bowser, and Robotnik are there. We decided that we’d pay them a visit. See if they’ve made any progress on finding the Emeralds. We need to regroup, because we’re getting nowhere separated.

Shadow: I agree. We’ve found a couple, during our search though.

Sol: That’s awesome.

Scorpion: Yes, but have you heard from Scourge?

Sol: Hahahahah. Yeah, he’s currently being hospitalized over there. *points to the Waddle Dee Hospital*

Mephiles: What for?

Sol: He got trashed pretty good by some robot named Metal Sonic or some ****.

As the name “Metal Sonic” escaped Sol’s mouth, Shadow cringed.

Shadow: Where is Metal Sonic now?

Sol: Destroyed. That’s what Scourge said. Prometheus put a huge dent on his plans, and ended up utterly annihilating him.

Shadow: Phew…

Sol: Yeah, but that’s the story so far. We’re headed to Port Rix. Any of you coming?

Red: I think we’re going to check on Scourge.

Black: Yeah, we’ll catch up to you guys later.

Sol: Okay. Mephiles? Scorpion?

Scorpion: I’ll go. I want to hear from Bowser about any activity lately. The Amp Hunters, the Emeralds, etc.

Sol: Yeah, I do too. From what I’ve heard the Amp Hunters have gained some more recruits.

Shadow: Really?

Sol: Yeah. Plus, Ansem is chasing that Dr. Wily character to put him out of commission. That’s one threat neutralized.

Shadow: Indeed.

Sol: Heard anything about Sephiroth? Akuma? Vegeta?

Shadow: Akuma is currently training in the Sacred Grove to become even more powerful and to balance his strength due to the loss of his right nut.

Sol: Damn…*remembers the time when Scorpion did that to him and quickly erupts into laughter*

Scorpion: *begins to chuckle as well*

Shadow: Yeah. I haven’t heard anything from the others though.

Sol: Well, no sense in babbling here. We gotta go.

Mephiles: I think I’ll go with you guys.

Sol: Alright, and you Shadow?

Shadow: …I’m going to stay.

Sol: Uhm…okay…

Shadow: I have business to take care of here…along with a friend of mine.

Sol: Well I’m not going to question your motives. Good luck though. We’re outro.

Scorpion: Shadow, when your mission is done, we must regroup…

Shadow: I know.

Scorpion nods, and the three walk down the F-Zero runway, to meet up with James and Prometheus.

Shadow: …

Green: You okay Shadow?

Shadow: Yeah, don’t mind me. Let’s go see Scourge.

Red: Yeah.

The five rejoin MM and Ali as they walk towards the hospital to see their fallen friend.

Unknown Palace

A group of 12 sit at a giant round table, cackling and chatting with each other.

Kefka, Tabuu, Chaos, Algol, Azel (God Hand), Seth (Street Fighter IV), Jedah (Darkstalkers), Liquid Snake (MGS), Black Shadow (F-Zero), Justice (Guilty Gear), Hazama (Blazblue), and Kessler (infamous).

Two more, (Altair and Ridley) weren’t at the table. This group of 14 were the Amp Hunters, the sinister force attempting to manifest the power of the Emeralds for their own selfish desires. Mainly, to recreate the universe and rule it themselves, enslaving inhabitants of other planets, and travelling the cosmos to unravel all of the world’s mysteries and to conquer them. Curiosity was an understatement.

The jester, Kefka, was angry.

Kefka: Mmm…so what you’re saying is that we can’t detect the Emeralds OR the Dragon Balls? Pathetic.

Tabuu: Now now, let’s not get pushy Kefka. The Emeralds are just trying to hide from us. We’ll invent a new detector soon enough.

The hooded man with the concealed blade entered the room at that moment.

Altair: …

Tabuu: Good timing Altair. How’s Ridley?

Altair: He’s flying again.

Tabuu: And you?

Altair: I’m fine.

Tabuu: Not in a friendly mood today?

Altair: I’m fine.

Tabuu: *smile turns into a frown* Well, if you feel so fine, I want you and Algol to find Shadow the Hedgehog. When you do, I want you to take his Emeralds by force. He’s alone pretty much, those turtles are not a threat in the least. Hop to it.

Altair: …Understood.

Algol: Got it.

The hooded man disappeared along with Algol.

Tabuu: *turns around in seat* Excellent.

Azel: What about me? I want to go take down the God Hand. It would make the Emerald collecting much, much easier for all of us.

Tabuu: God Hand? Elaborate.

Azel describes the God Hand to Tabuu, detailing it’s importance and power. Tabuu grew more and more anxious as what he was hearing sounded great to him.

Tabuu: You’ve persuaded me, Azel. Go and find this God Hand. Bring it to me. Don’t fail.

Azel: I won’t.

Azel disappeared into the next room.

Tabuu: Hmm…this is most pleasing.

Liquid: Tabuu…do you really trust the hooded one?

Tabuu: Not in the slightest. I bet he’s willing to turn on me at any second. Personally, I’m trying to send him on as many missions as I can to kill him off. After this one, he’s out of here.

Liquid: How so?

Tabuu: I’ve already spoken to Algol about it. He will assassinate the assassin after he takes the Emeralds.

Liquid: Do you trust Algol?

Tabuu: There are a lot of people I trust, and a lot of people I don’t trust. Your main concern should be whether or not I trust you.

Liquid: *laughs*

Tabuu: …

Kefka: *sitting in chair humming to self* Say, Jedah, you’re awfully quiet…

Jedah: I’m thinking…

Kefka: Bout what?

Jedah: None of your business, jester.

Kefka: That’s not nice.

Jedah: I’m not a nice person.

Kefka: You’re no fun.

Jedah: Gonna have to disagree with you there. Tabuu, I’m going to go take a nap.

Tabuu: …Something wrong Jedah?

Jedah: Actually…yes. Something doesn’t feel right about Algol. His gaze is always on you. It’s…

Tabuu: You’re worried about me?

Jedah: Not in the least. It’s just that, he may have something else in mind when he gathers those Emeralds. You need to watch him.

Tabuu: I’ve got it covered, Jedah. Don’t tell me how to run my organization.

Jedah: Just helpful advice.

Tabuu: I’ll ask you for it next time.

Jedah: *mumbles under breath* Prick.

Outside of the Unknown Palace

Algol: That Tabuu…I don’t know if his motives are correct…

Algol: Bah, it’s like talking to a brick wall. We won’t get anywhere in this fight if we don’t cooperate.

Altair: Let’s just get the job done.

Altair speeds up his pace and begins to jog to his destination.

Algol: Get the job done huh? Heh, I’ll get the job done alright. This is your last night, Altair. Better cherish it while you can. Hahhahhahaah.

Algol quickens his pace and hovers behind Altair, eager to put the hooded man out of his misery.

He was going to enjoy every bit of it.

TBC
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #46 on: 15 February, 2010, 04:03:13 pm »

6: Part 4
Clash Intrusion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHJjDPIqV1s&feature=related

Olympus Road

The Blue Falcon was speeding down the ruins of Olympus. The dusty trail seemed endless. Cole was growing incredibly bored after watching the same scenery pass by for hours. Falcon remained optimistic, hoping they would pass by something soon. Just as he was on the verge of giving up hope, there was a sign in the deserted wasteland.

Olympus, ^Three Miles

The sign had a picture of a bustling community, with travelers carrying baskets on their heads and bartering goods.

Falcon: Finally. Only three more miles Cole.

Cole was halfway asleep and managed to mumble a half-assed, "Finally".

Falcon stayed on the trail and used the last bit of boost power his machine had to hasten the trip.

Olympus

Falcon and Cole reached Olympus a few moments later, and both of them were extremely shocked at what they came across. People were dressed in unfamiliar garb: Robes, Cloaks, Togas, Sashes, and many other clothing preferences that Cole and Falcon found unusual. Many of the men were shirtless, donning incredibly artistic tattoos and titles on their torso. The men glared at the Blue Falcon, unaccustomed to such high-tech vehicles. One man in particular, an extremely bulky bald-headed man with a long beard, stood in front of the Blue Falcon. The man would not move and Falcon was growing impatient.

The Blue Falcon's visor lifted, and Falcon screamed at the man.

Falcon: Hey! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

The man sat there, glaring at Falcon. He pointed at Falcon and opened his mouth.

Bulky Man: You leave.

Falcon quickly realized that he was not wanted here, as many of the people began to
surround the Blue Falcon.

Falcon: *takes his helmet off and rubs his forehead* Dammit...

Cole: Just run them over.

Falcon: Are you crazy?

Cole: No. We need to get this herb so we can get the hell out of here. We'll probably never see these people again.

Falcon: ...That’s not right. Let’s just try to keep the peace.

Cole: If one of them touches me, I’m going to be frying some Spartans.

Falcon nodded.

The two men hopped out of the Blue Falcon as the people surrounded them. The people did not take their eyes off of the two for a second. The man that wouldn’t move spoke up.

Bulky Man: What do you want?

Falcon: We need to get a batch of Gaia’s Herbs! They’re for a friend who’s suffering from some type of poison. The healing properties of the herbs will save his life.

Man: No. No one is allowed on Mount Olympus except for Zeus and the Gods.

Cole’s eyebrow rose.

Falcon: Zeus?

Cole: The Greek God of the Sky. Y’know, with my lightning, they’ll probably think that I’m him.

Falcon: Think it’ll work?

Cole: Let’s give it a shot.

Cole clears his throat and assumes his most intimidating tone of voice.

Cole: FOOLS.

*he raises his arms towards the sky as lighting shoots out of them* *he begins to levitate off of the ground as the people watch in astonishment*

Man: That’s….that’s….it’s ZEUS!!!

Woman: It can’t be…

Cole: YOU DARE FORBID ME FROM MOUNT OLYMPUS? I SHOULD TAKE ALL OF YOUR LIVES FOR SUCH IGNORANCE.

The lightning slashed the sky and the ground trembled at Cole's might. Falcon sat there, trying to hide a huge grin as the people ran about flailing their arms and bowing to Cole. The people ran into each other, and even began to fight each other.

Man: ZEUS DOES NOT WANT YOU WORSHIPING HIM!! YOU ARE UNWORTHY.

Other Man: UNWORTHY!? ZEUS, PUNISH THIS FOOL.

Cole: ENOUGH. ALL OF YOU ARE FOOLS.

The people were still bewildered and terrified. They soon regained composure and began to act like the proud civilization they were raised to be.

Man: But, Zeus...who is your companion? And what is this....chariot...you ride in?

Cole and Falcon both had to hold in giggles at the way the man said "chariot".

Cole: MY COMPANION!? *looks over at Falcon* DON'T YOU REALIZE!? THAT IS HEPHAESTUS!!

The people's eyes went wide. "HEPHAESTUS!?" "WHAT TREACHERY IS THIS?!"
The people began to question a perplexed Cole.

Falcon: Uh oh...

Man: Zeus...you and Hephaestus had an argument years ago...you two were to never speak again...

Other Man: Yes. This Hephaestus...looks...different. He should be dressed like us! What is this tomfoolery!?

The people began to grow impatient.

Falcon: I AM HEPHAESTUS!!

Man: YOU LIE.

As soon as the man muttered this, Falcon stepped forward and put his hands around the man's neck. The man began to scream as fire scorched his neck. As Falcon let go, the man reeled back in terror.

Man: WE HAVE ANGERED THE GODS!!!

Other Man: THAT IS HEPHAESTUS!!

Cole: YES. Now then, enough of this. We're going to Mt. Olympus, and don't you dare follow us. We came to retrieve the Gaia's Herbs, and you will be punished for delaying our quest.

Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Cole: Let us proceed, Hephaestus.

Cole landed back on the ground and hopped back inside the BF. Falcon stared at the frightened people for a couple of seconds. He then proceeded to jump at a Spartan, who quickly fell to his knees and pissed on himself. Falcon held back laughter and hopped in the BF before he accidentally let the laugh loose.

The people stared as the BF darted off towards Mt. Olympus. They began to fight each other.

Man: YOU KNAVE. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ANGER THE GODS?!

Other Man: IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

Man: WE ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HADES FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE.

As the people fought, a lone woman wearing a dark cloak disappeared from the chaos. She watched as Cole and Falcon made a mockery of the Gods, and she wasn't happy at all. A familiar bald-headed man walked toward the crowd at that moment. The woman sheepishly glanced at the bald man, who only glared at her. The man spoke up, and his intimidating voice frightened her.

??: Who was that?

Woman: Two men proclaiming to be Zeus and Hephaestus...

??: ...

Woman: Kratos...those two men weren't from around here...and I have a bad feeling that they are going to do something terrible at Mt. Olympus. They rode in a most odd...form of transportation. A levitating...machine. It was blue...and it resembled a bird.

Instantly, Kratos' eyes narrowed. His fury about to erupt at any moment. The woman stared at him, concerned.

Kratos: Athena. Which one was Hephaestus?

Athena: The one with the helmet.

Kratos gritted his teeth. He proceeded toward the crowd and drew his blades.

Athena: KRATOS, NO!!

Kratos ran into the crowd, swinging his blades wildly and rapidly. Bodies were seperated, and the people ran for their lives. Kratos punched one man in the gut, he then vomited and his heart was seen in the pool of liquid. Kratos then began to decapitate one man, grabbing his head and launching it at an oil can. The can fell over, and a frantic man holding a torch tripped over the can. The section of the town went up in flames as Kratos emerged from the chaos, unscathed. He stared at Mount Olympus and muttered, "I will kill them both."

Athena covered her face with her hands, and then began to fly away in the form of a swallow, because she knew she couldn't stop Kratos. She went to go find the other Gods, and hopefully stop whatever the two men were planning before Kratos got injured, or even worse.

Sacred Grove

A lone man is seen, kneeling near a waterfall at the center of the forest. The man stared at the waterfall hard. The grove was a majestic place. It's overall scenery was beautiful. The aroma of the plants and water would make some stay for ages. The waterfall was a great resting place, and the animals wouldn't bother you. The man stared at the waterfall, as birds came to perch on his shoulder. He didn't move. The squirrels rested near his knees. He didn't move. The animals of the forest surrounded him, as if worshipping him. They watched, and he finally made his move.

He stood up, and the animals took a few steps back. He looked at the squirrels, and his cold stare frightened them. They scurried off as he took a few steps forward, splashing in the water. He walked in front of the waterfall, and began to thrust his fingers through the waterfall. He did this rapidly and didn't stop for a breather. He was thinking. Focusing his chi and searching for his purpose. After his loss to a certain spectre, he was never the same.

??: I will not lose. Never. Again. I will not.

His thrusts became more and more rapid as he thought. His voice went louder, and his strikes became more fierce.

??: Death. Death is my purpose. Annihilating those who stand in my way.

The man began to glow red, he shifted from the waterfall and began attacking a lone tree. The terrified animals darted off in every direction imaginable to flee from this terrible power. A collapsing tree thundered through the forest. The man hadn't even broke a sweat. He sat there, with a malicious grin on his face. He stood up straight, and the kanji on his back began to glow.

??: Who are you?

Another man had been watching him the whole time. Impressed by his power, the man spoke up.

?? #2: I can sense the anger in your blows. You are very powerful indeed.

??: I repeat, who are you?

?? #2: Just a traveler. I was passing by and couldn't help but to notice your brute strength. I just wanted to watch, that's all.

??: I desire no spectators.  Now leave.

?? #2: Such strong words...but I'm afraid that I will not oblige. I know this sounds childish...but...make me.

The man then turned around and faced the other man. He then proceeded to assume his stance.

??: I will make you die.

?? #2: *smile* Come.

The other man then took his stance and beckoned the angry one.

?? #2: By the way, my name is Geese. Geese Howard.

??: You don't need to know my name, for you won't be able to mutter it after this match is over.

Geese: My my, you're an ambitious one. However, I already know your name. Akuma.

Akuma snarled.

Geese: That look suits you. But enough formalities, let's fight. I haven't been this anxious in a long time. Let's see how you fare against "Geese Murder".

Akuma: ...

Geese: Oh yes, I almost forgot. Before this inevitable beatdown, I have a question.

Akuma: Shut up.

Geese: No. Have you heard of the one named, "Tabuu"?

Geese: We're getting nowhere with this. Have you, or not?

Akuma: I have. He wanted me to join his organization, but I declined.

Geese: I see...

Akuma: There is one person that I'm after, within that organization.

Geese: That being?

Akuma: Seth.

Geese: Ah, Seth. Isn't he the leader of S.I.N?

Akuma: Yes. I have a personal vendetta against him.

Geese: For what?

Akuma: Something that happened a few years ago. I will stop him and I will also kill Bison.

Geese: Bison...I know of him. I heard he and Krizalid were joining Tabuu.

Akuma: ...Are you planning on joining them?

Geese: ...No. I'm against them. I have my reasons.

Akuma: Hurm.

Geese: Their numbers are steadily rising, and I don't know what they are planning. If this continues, we may have some problems down the line.

Akuma: I don't care.

Geese: Your act is growing to be quite annoying.

Akuma: I thought you wanted to fight?

Geese: *smiles* I do. Let us begin then.

Before Akuma could dash at Geese, a loud machine was heard overhead. An old man poked his head out of the machine, and he cackled manically.

??: GEESE. So this is where you ended up?

Geese: *grins* You finally decided to show yourself, huh?

??: GRAH. You nearly destroyed my Wil-O-Copter!! Now, you're going to pay. You AND your friend.

Geese: I'm going to kill you, old man. Hopefully time doesn't beat me to it.

??: Try it, Geese Howard. You'll never catch me. I'll leave some of my robots to keep you company though.

Just then, a red lightsaber-esque energy blade is seen hurtling through the air. It narrowly missed the old man as he was babbling.

??: NOT YOU AGAIN.

A familiar, tall, platinum-haired man grabbed his blade that was lying on the ground. He stood in front of Akuma and Geese, and remained silent. He only pointed at the old man and grinned.

??: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME, ANSEM!?

Ansem: I've been following you for days. You constantly make enemies with everyone you meet, relying on your weak robots to fight for you. I will slash you out of the sky, just you wait Wily.

Wily: HRAAAHHH. You'll never stop me! NEVER.

As the old man screamed, a Hadouken shot by Akuma crashed into his helicopter at that moment. The helicopter caught on fire, and began to spiral out of control.

Wily: NOOOOOOO. ROBOT MASTERS, TAKE CARE OF THESE IMBECILES!!!

Seven robots emerged from the forest and surrounded the trio. Wood Man, Snake Man, Plant Man, Tomahawk Man, Tengu Man, Hornet Man, and Stone Man.

Wily: ATTAAAAAAACCKKKKKKK.

Wily spiraled out of control and flew farther down the forest, the smoke trail signaling his landing.

Ansem: I'm going after him.

Geese and Akuma simply nodded, and Ansem bolted down the forest, following the smoke trail.

The robots drew closer, as Akuma and Geese stood back to back.

Geese: Looks like we have to put our battle on hold.

Akuma: For now.

Geese: Let's wreak havoc.

Akuma: I'll do more than that.

Just then, three mavericks emerged from the woods to aid the seven robots. Grizzly Slash, Sting Chameleon, and Crystal Snail.

Akuma: Numbers matter not. All of you shall perish.

Geese: *smiles*

As the two assumed their respective stances, the camera pans out of the forest and shows the crimson sunset above the land. It then proceeds to grey out.

TBC

Yeah, after an almost 3 month hiatus, I finally finished this one. Good god it's been a long time. The fighting begins next chapter!
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #47 on: 13 March, 2010, 09:36:24 pm »

6: Part Final
Incommunicable Message

Sacred Grove

The robots were approaching the two mighty warriors ever so cautiously. The two sat there, waiting on the artificially intelligent to make their move. Tengu Man's blade shimmered in the light of the beautiful sunset. The animals all huddled up in their natural shelter, spectating the imminent destruction. Akuma's feet inched apart, providing stability and balance, while Geese just smiled as the robots hesitated. Snake Man hissed loudly, covering Tomahawk Man's footsteps.

The first move had been made.

Tomahawk Man rushed out into the open and hurled his axe at the readied fighters. Geese easily dodged it and charged toward the prepared robot. Tomahawk Man promptly lowered his head as wild feathers sprayed from his headdress, flying straight at a charging Geese. Geese raised his arm to block the feathers, but as he did so, Plant Man pelted him from behind with multiple petals shot from around him. As Plant Man did so, he immediately received a foot to the face by Akuma.

Noticing this, Tengu Man raced in front of Akuma, slashing wildly at the demon. Akuma parried every stike and retaliated by pushing Tengu's blade aside, knocking him off balance, and finishing with a huge Shin Shoryuken that rocketed him towards the canopy of the forest.

Grizzly Slash, Wood Man, and Hornet Man all attacked Akuma at the same time, hoping to overwhelm him. Akuma smirked at the mere thought and stomped the ground with his right foot. A chunk of earth protruded from the ground, impaling Hornet Man right on the spot. Grizzly Slash threw rapid claws as Akuma danced around him. Grizzly began to grow irritated, as Akuma laughed at him. Grizzly stopped and drew his arm back for a nasty overhead slash. As he screamed in anguish, his arm darted forward only to strike air. Akuma Asura Warp'd away, and gave Wood Man a quick backhand.

Grizzly couldn't believe it. As he stared in bewilderment, someone shouted in the distance.

"REPPUKEN!!!"

A wave of concentrated energy slammed into Grizzly, sending him flying in Akuma's direction. As Akuma knocked Wood Man away, he gave a spinning kick to a flying Grizzly, stunning him. Akuma then axe kicked Grizzly into the ground, picking him up afterwards and throwing him back in Geese's direction, who punched the ground as a geyser of energy races up and crashes into Grizzly. Grizzly went flying into a downed Tomahawk Man. Geese noticed someone approaching him, and immediately sent two Reppukens at the figure. Crystal Snail ate the Reppukens and was sent spiraling into a tree, causing it to fall. Geese ran up and punched the downed tree, sending it into Crystal Snail.

Akuma made short work of Wood Man. Wood Man attempted to throw razor-sharp leaves at Akuma. Akuma Asura Warp'd through them, and sweeped at Wood's stubby legs. Wood Man fell, and his fate was sealed by a crushing axe kick to his face. Two robots were down.

Geese took on Snake Man and Stone Man. Snake Man ordered twenty tiny snakes to harm Geese, who only laughed and jumped over them. The snakes followed suit and homed in on him, only to meet some happy Reppukens. The snakes exploded, and the smoke shrouded the area. Snake Man had horrible eyesight, and couldn't tell ally from enemy in these conditions. He sent snakes after his own partner Stone Man, who he had thought was Akuma. The snakes exploded on contact with Stone Man, immobilizing him temporarily.

Stone Man: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!

Snake Man: Sorry...I thought you were him...

Stone Man: IDIOT. HURRY AND GET OVER HERE TO SUPPORT ME!!

As Snake Man ran toward his fallen comrade, a shadow circled behind him. As Snake Man turned around however, he received a couple of Hadoukens to the back of his head. He stumbled forward, and hissed loudly. He then received a kick to the shin. Followed by a knee to the gut. Then, a powerful haymaker, which put a dent in his face.

Snake Man: Owwwwww...HISSSSSSSSSSSS.

Akuma was having fun. He decided to leave Snake Man alone for now. He turned and looked for Stone Man, who had disappeared.

Sting Chameleon was observing the battle, camouflaged in the trees. He surveyed the area, and watched Akuma and Geese's movements. He recognized their patterns and planned a surprise attack. He looked at Crystal Snail, who was conversing with Tengu Man on how to counter these powerful fighters.

Crystal Snail whispered most of the time and was viewed as a shy Maverick for a time. He keeps to himself, much like Plant Man. He's somewhat of a pacifist, avoiding conflict if he can. Tengu Man is a bold and ambitious one. He doesn't give up easily, and he strives to defeat those stronger than himself.

Crystal Snail: Tengu...these guys are strong.

Tengu Man: Indeed they are, Crystal. But we mustn't stop now. We must avenge our fallen brothers!

Crystal Snail: How, Tengu? That's the question. We can't win. We're not strong enough.

Tengu: Perhaps...they're throwing us around like ragdolls. What do you think we should do?

Crystal: Negotiate?

Tengu: Out of the question.

Crystal: Umm...withdraw?

Tengu: Not a bad idea. We shouldn't throw away our lives in vain. I'm a brave fighter, but I'm not ignorant. We must go and inform Doctor Wily.

Crystal: What about our brothers?

Tengu: ...I...I don't know...

*Sting Chameleon walks up*

Sting Chameleon: You dirty traitors..you two are planning on abandoning us!

Tengu: I don't see YOU out there fighting them!!

Sting: I was observing them, planning a right course of action. I take the logical approach, I don't rush out there with blind faith hoping to defeat humans whose power surpasses ours by a million. You two are fools. Scratch that, ALL OF YOU ARE FOOLS.

Tengu: Enough, Sting. We're leaving. We're going to go to the Doctor. If you value your life, you'd follow suit.

Sting: Tuh. Smell you later, traitors.

Crystal: *sigh*

As the three were done exchanging words, a nearby sound was getting louder and louder.

Tengu: What's that?

It was a scream. The scream got closer and closer as Plant Man smashed into a tree next to Tengu Man.

Tengu drew back in horror.

Tengu: PLANT MAN!!

Plant Man gave no reply. He short-circuited and exploded a few seconds after.

Tengu: No.....Plant Man...

Tengu took Plant Man's hands into his own. Tengu sat there for a while, staring at him.

Crystal: Tengu, there's nothing we can do.

Sting: Grr....

Tengu sat there. Plant Man was his best friend. Ever since Robot Master Kindergarten, the two had been close. Tengu felt the closest thing to the one thing humans felt the most in their lifetime...

Sadness.

Tengu stood. His fist clenched and his blade shimmering. His fist trembled in fury, and he began to walk toward the fight.

Crystal: Tengu!! NO!

Sting: Let him be.

Crystal: He's going to get himself killed!

Sting: It's too late. *Sting camouflaged himself again* Coming?

Crystal: ...

Sting trudged off behind Tengu, leaving Crystal alone.

Crystal: ...You guys...why does it have to be this way...

Crystal silently followed Sting into battle, much to his dismay.

Akuma and Geese surrounded Stone Man. Stone Man forged a brick wall in front of him to block out Akuma's strikes as he dealt with Geese.

Geese pelted Stone Man with a barrage of attacks, slowly breaking down Stone Man. Stone Man responded with slow punches and kicks, which Geese dodged easily. Geese DIDN'T see however, a tomahawk which cut the back of his leg. Geese whirled around and spotted Tomahawk Man, jumping from tree to tree in the distance. Geese was about to run toward him, but Stone Man grabbed Geese by the head and punched him into the ground. Geese recovered immediately, and quickly backflipped out of the way of Stone Man's falling cinder block. Geese grabbed the cinder block, and chucked it into the distance, hitting Tomahawk Man square upside the head.

Tomahawk Man fell out of the tree, and exploded thereafter.

Stone Man threw the remainder of his brick wall at Akuma, who had wore it down in a matter of seconds. Akuma was hit by the wall, but was unfazed by it. Akuma then did his Tornado Spin Kick and Stone Man was caught in the flurry. He attempted to defend, but he received numerous Reppukens in the back. His body eventually broke apart due to the wearing down and pressure, and he exploded.

Akuma then noticed Grizzly Slash approaching him. Akuma whirled around and Asura Warp'd toward Grizzly. Grizzly was dumbfounded as the kanji on Akuma's back lit up. Akuma grabbed him, and a series of strikes erupted afterwards. Approx. 40. Grizzly didn't even have time to be stunned. Akuma turned his back toward the camera as his kanji lit up. Grizzly was paralyzed. He fell over, grunted, and exploded.

Akuma and Geese had hardly broke a sweat. Sure, the robots managed to get a few hits in, but for there to be so many, they hardly posed a threat. Tengu Man, Sting Chameleon, and Crystal Snail were all that were left.

Akuma directed his attention to an unknown entity that was watching him, Akuma saw right past his camouflage, and sent forth a nice little Hadouken to greet himself. Sting saw it coming and immediately dashed out of the way. Geese saw him, and ran forward. Geese jumped high into the air and thrusted his foot into the spine of Sting Chameleon. Sting felt it, and it hurt badly.

Sting Chameleon attempted to flee, but Geese grabbed his tail and began to rock him back and forth like a grandfather clock, punching him everytime he rocked back. It was a neverending cycle, and Sting could not escape. He then began to emit high energy optical beams, in almost every direction. The beam hit an unprepared Geese square in the face, blinding him for a moment and dropping Sting. Sting scurried away, only to meet an angry Akuma who ducked under the optical beam. Akuma stood there with his arms crossed, and raised his foot to crush Sting's skull. Before he could however, a massive strike hit him from behind, knocking him off of his feet. It was Crystal Snail.

Sting: Crystal...you...thanks.

Crystal: Thank me later.

As Akuma recovered from the blow, he shot three Hadoukens at the two. Crystal Snail rolled into his shell and reflected the three fireballs as Akuma dodged them. Akuma gritted his teeth and did his tornado kick to close the distance. His kick was interrupted by an optical beam that hit him mid stride.

Akuma was growing frustrated. As his fists glowed, he ran at Crystal Snail, only to be slashed in the back by Tengu Man. Akuma turned around and received ultra-fast slashes to his torso. Akuma barely had time to react as Tengu smashed him into the ground. Geese ran up to help, but he was smashed into a tree by a rolling Crystal Snail. Geese got up and fired rapid Reppukens, only to be blocked by Crystal Snail.

Akuma got up and punched Tengu in the gut. As Tengu keeled over, Akuma charged a massive Shoryuken, just to be interrupted by a flying Sting Chameleon who proceeded to fire optical beams everywhere. Akuma stumbled backwards and was met with by a rolling Crystal Snail. Akuma flew towards Geese, who just ducked out of the way. Geese punched the ground and the geyser of energy sent Crystal Snail flying. He ran at Sting Chameleon and kicked him repeatedly. Tengu tried to stop Geese, but Akuma fired multiple Hadoukens into him. Tengu reeled back, and was met by a massive Shoryuken that rumbled the earth. Tengu soared high.

Sting Chameleon ate the flurry of punches and kicks of Geese. Geese stopped after Chameleon just sat there, dazed. Geese then finishes Sting with a Raging Storm, which completely obliterates Sting Chameleon.

As Tengu Man plunged back down to earth, a montage of events took place in his mind. His creation. His brothers. His purpose. His life. The Doctor. Everything. Tengu didn't want this. HE didn't want to suffer. He didn't want this fate, and neither did his brothers. He only hoped, that his remaining brothers would find peace. He knew his death wasn't without reason, and this reason alone forced a smirk on his face. He looked at Crystal Snail, who could only watch in horror as Tengu met his inevitable demise.

Tengu closed his eyes as he was met with a fist that pierced through his torso. He found the strength to look up. He looked at Akuma and Geese. He smiled. Akuma didn't understand. He was dying. Why was he smiling? Akuma lived for death. Those he killed didn't smile, they were horrified. Why was this tool different? Akuma frowned as he withdrew his fist from the circuitry of Tengu Man. Tengu fell and hit the land, his circuits flashing and cackling. He lay there, motionless.

Geese felt a bit of remorse for the proud warrior. Tengu Man actually posed a challenge, and Geese took note of that. He looked at Akuma, and Akuma nodded. The two reached inside of Tengu Man, and rewired his circuits. Akuma was not fond of saving those he defeated in battle, but he was eager to face Tengu in the future. Tengu Man would grow stronger, and Akuma wanted to face him again, under different circumstances.

Geese and Akuma had saved Tengu Man from exploding. Tengu Man gasped, and stood up. His circuitry visible was visible from the outside. He spoke.

Tengu: Why...why do you save me? Finish me. You've killed my brothers...I don't deserve to live.

Geese smiled.

Geese: That's true. Although...we have a feeling you'll grow stronger in the future. We sensed something in you unlike those others. You had a will. An urge to defeat us. You are strong, and we want to face you again someday. So pick yourself up and find us when you're ready to fight.

Tengu: ...

Tengu sat in silence, as Akuma and Geese stared at him. Crystal Snail peeked from a lone bush, and gasped at the sight.

Akuma noticed Crystal, and began to walk in his direction only to be stopped by Geese.

Geese: Leave them...Akuma.

Akuma: ....Hmph.

Geese: Hey, you! Snail! Look after this guy will ya? We want to fight him again, ya hear?

Crystal nodded hesitantly.

Geese smiled.

Geese: Paralyzed in fear eh? I love me.

Akuma: Shut up.

Geese: Heh, love you too Akuma.

Akuma couldn't help but force a slight smirk. He turned to walk off in the direction of the downed Wil-O-Copter, which Ansem had followed long ago.

Geese: Hey come now baby. Don't be like that!

Geese scratched his head, laughed to himself and looked at Tengu.

Geese: I'm Geese Howard, by the way. That monkey's name was Akuma. Remember our names. You BETTER get stronger. Heh...we'll see you soon.

He turned to walk away. As he did so, he mumbled something Tengu Man could barely make out.

Geese: But you're not half bad...not half bad at all.

The two warriors disappeared in the forest, leaving Crystal and Tengu.

Crystal ran up to Tengu.

Crystal: You okay?

He helped Tengu to his feet.

Tengu: Yeah...I'm fine.

Crystal: I thought you were dead...

Tengu: So did I...

Crystal: This is real...isn't it? Our brothers are dead...aren't they?

Tengu: Yeah...

Crystal: ....

Tengu: I have to grow stronger...no...WE must grow stronger...

Crystal: Yeah...we will. We were spared today...but we must...

Tengu: Indeed.

Crystal: Here, let's go...we gotta get you to a Sub Tank and fast...

Tengu: Thanks Crystal. After this, let's go find our remaining brothers as well.

Crystal: Yeah...

The two limped down the opposite direction of Akuma/Geese's.

Tengu: Plant Man...Stone Man...Tomahawk...Sting...Grizzly...Hornet...Wood Man...Snake Man...

As these names whirled around in Tengu's mind, a voice called out to them.

??: TENGU, CRYSTAL!!

The two looked, and saw Snake Man in the distance. He was alive.

Tengu instantly stood on his own.

Tengu: SNAKE MAN. YOU LIVED!!

Crystal: WOW!! ...HOLY **** WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?

Snake Man: I got slugged pretty hard...put a huge dent there. I'm fine other than that though. I thought everyone was dead!

Tengu: So did I...maybe we should look for survivors...

Crystal: Yeah...

Snake: Yeah, so, like I got slugged right...and for some reason that one guy in black left me alone. I don't why, but when he left, I ran off and hid. There was no way I could take them alone...thank goodness you guys are okay though...

Crystal: Yep. Just the three of us huh?

Tengu: No. There's more. We just have to find them. That desire alone will keep me going.

Snake: Yeah! Let's go!

The three robots made their way into the setting sun, chatting and being thankful for their lives. They would find their brothers, and defeat those two warriors. Maybe not now...but one day.

Unknown Palace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-YAjLr2rs&feature=related

Jedah silently sat in his room, pondering why he has decided to stay by the side of the arrogant buffoon known as Tabuu. He sat there, throwing a beating heart against his wall for entertainment. He was confused.

"Why do I side with this bastard? He doesn't know a thing about ruling!"

As Jedah sat there throwing the heart with more intensity by the second, he receives a call.

Jedah: Hello?

??: Come to the meeting room, now.

Jedah: What for?

??: Two "pests" have garnered my attention and they are growing to be quite bothersome. Get here now, and I'll tell you who they are. I want you to get rid of them. I've already sent Ridley on another task to defeat his..."nemesis". It's your turn, Jedah.

Jedah: Pests, huh? Well, it beats being here bored.

??: Heh. *hangs up*

Jedah: Tabuu, you lazy ****. Me doing your dirty work, who do you think I am?

As Jedah slowly got up, he made his way into the meeting room. He met Kefka, who was taking a dump in the bathroom. Kefka had left the door wide open, and Jedah glanced inside as he walked by. Kefka was asleep with the newspaper covering his face and the plunger barely concealing his erect dick.

Jedah's eye twitched in horror. He pretended like he had never seen that. Although, it was one of things where if you see it, you can't UNsee it. In this case, Jedah was debating on blinding himself.

He just facepalm'd and opened the door to the Meeting Room. Tabuu was in his front chair. It was going to be a long night for Jedah.

Veilstone Mountain

??: Hmph. I finally made it to Veilstone City...it's just beyond this mountain.

The small man had been traveling for days to find his lost comrades. After the desert brawl, no one had heard from him since. He received word from gossip in Mute City about Scourge, the Hero of the Veilstone Struggle, being located there.

??: Scourge? Hero? Hah, get real. I haven't seen that hedgehog in what seems like forever. Hmph, this **** mountain is huge though.

Just then, a trickle of water hits his nose.

??: God dammit...just what I needed...some **** rain.

It began to pour at that moment.

??: Ah, ****.

The man made his way down the mountain. He hadn't seen action in days, and he was growing frustrated at how he was missing all of the brawls.

Until now.

A faint echo was making its way toward his ears. As he scaled the mountain, the echo grew closer and closer until it was heard clearly.

The scream was all to familiar.

"WRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

??: Ridley.

The purple monster swooped down in the direction of the small man.

The man hopped backwards, and began to slide down the mountain. His disruption caused a horrific mini-landslide that was determined to destroy the plain below.

The man jumped up and began to fly. He flew toward Ridley and grabbed his tail. He swung in a full circle over seven times and sent Ridley spiraling into the plain below. Ridley crashed into the plain hard, his wing already still injured from the fight long ago.

??: Ridley...you again.

Ridley: ...

??: This time, I'll put an end to you. For good. You happened to catch me in the right mood. I...Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans, will crush you easily. It's been awhile since my last fight, but right now, I'm itching to destroy you.

Ridley: WRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Vegeta: Hmph. Prepare yourself, you piece of ****. I will make it so that even Dragon Balls won't be able to revive you.

The pouring rain began to desist, and leveled off into a slight drizzle. The combatants snarl at each other, and the camera fades.

END OF CHAPTER
« Last Edit: 08 June, 2010, 10:07:03 pm by Folka Albark » Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #48 on: 19 June, 2010, 01:28:09 am »

7: Part 1
Broken Blades

Mount Olympus

As Cole and Captain Falcon made their way to the peak of Mount Olympus, the two grew very concerned. The people from Olympus would surely rat them out, and the danger that would come from that would surely cost them more precious time. They wanted the herb, and they wanted to leave immediately.

The mountain seemed to go on forever, even with Falcon's speed and drifting skills. A couple of close calls on the edges caused Cole to spout some profanity, leading to some much-needed laughter.

Falcon: Damn, how tall is this mountain!!?? How do those people climb this thing to worship their gods? EVERYDAY?!

Cole: They're obviously not human.

Falcon: Or just plain devoted. Man, if everybody in America was like them then geez, who knows how much better shape we'd be in.

Cole: Uhm...that was a low-blow, Douglas.

Falcon: I don't care.

As Falcon said this, he looked at his Boost Power gauge. It was almost empty. His eyes widened and he gulped, hoping Cole wouldn't see or else he'd have to hear Cole's endless complaining.

Falcon: Man, these curves are crucial.

Cole: I wish you'd slow down, but at the same time speed up. Heh, I swear you're gonna mess up and kill us both.

Falcon: Wow, cynical Cole. Never thought I'd see the day.

Cole: Is that sarcasm?

Falcon: You decide.

After muttering these words, the duo finally see the peak of the mountain.

Mount Olympus

Falcon grinned up something serious, and Cole slapped his hand on his face. They were finally here. They could save Snake.

Falcon parked his vehicle near in a safe area towards the side of the mountain, and the two trekked to the top. Falcon stretched his legs and yawned. Both of his legs caught a cramp, and he needed the stretch.

Cole: Let's hurry and find this thing so we can get the hell out of here.

Falcon: I agree. I swear, if the clouds in the sky start to turn ominous, we know we're in some serious ****.

Cole: Yeah. Plus, there's not much oxygen up here, so if we have to fight it's gonna be rough. My powers are extremely limited up here.

Falcon: Yeah, me too. My fire won't be able to come out like I want. So what does it look like again?

Cole: They're purple, and I think these are it.

Cole stood over a multitude of the plants. They were everywhere. Purple, yellow, green, and red plants, in a garden-esque pattern across the west side of the mountain. Cole crouched and began to pick the purple herbs.

Cole: How much do we need?

Falcon: I dunno. Just pick a bunch so we don't have to come back.

Falcon grabbed a huge amount and held it in his arms, waiting on Cole to pick his. As Cole finished up, he noticed something on the surface from which he picked the herbs. It was a small rock, infused with electrical energy. Cole picked it up with two fingers and took it with him to the Blue Falcon.

The two dumped their load in the back of the Blue Falcon and they both got in, ready to head back to town. Cole examined the rock carefully, toying with it and rolling it around in his hands.

Falcon started up the Blue Falcon.

Falcon: Whatcha got there?

Cole: I dunno. It's like a magical rock or something. It has some electricity stored in it. I wonder if I can use it somehow...

Falcon: Hm...

Falcon revved up the Blue Falcon and the duo returned down the giant mountain.

Cole: Think those people have left?

Falcon: I hope so. If they haven't we gotta find some kind of shortcut.

Cole: JUST RUN THEM OVER.

Falcon: No, Cole.

Cole: Why not?! Falcon, it makes perfect sense! They have no soul!

Falcon: No, Cole.

Cole: Agh, you're such a...lawful man. You have no edge.

Falcon: No edge huh?

Cole: None.

Falcon: Hmm...that's fine.

Cole: You're no fun.

Falcon: *chuckles*

The duo chatted all the way back down the mountain. Little did they know, however, a certain man seeking revenge was awaiting their return...

Olympus

The duo made it back to the town, but the people were gone. That wasn't the kicker however, what they found was much worse. Men, slaughtered. Women, murdered. Children, dead.
Blood littered the roads. Weak flames were scattered here and there. Severed heads were lying all over the place. It was horrible.

Falcon slowed down a bit and was appalled by what he was seeing. He was speechless and so was Cole. The only thing Falcon could do was drive past it all.

Falcon glanced to the right and saw a man crawling, vomiting blood and some other substance. Falcon watched as the man cried in agony, but there was nothing he could do. Falcon wanted to use the last of his boost to get away from it, but at the same time he wanted to know what happened.

Cole: Holy....****....

Falcon: This is.....my god...

Women crawled towards the machine, only to die shortly after due to their wounds. As Falcon looked up from the devastation, he glanced ahead and caught a glimpse of a faint figure in the distance. A small, bald man from what he could gather. As he drew closer, the man grew more recognizable and when he drew his blades, Falcon knew exactly who it was. The blades were grasped firmly in his hands, and the chains were painted in blood. His eyes glared at the Blue Falcon, and his cold expression sent chills down Falcon's spine. Cole seemed unfazed by the man's gaze, however.

Falcon: No...

Cole: Who is that? Why are you slowing down?

Falcon: I know him...I fought alongside him...

Cole: Okay, so why is he blocking our way?

Falcon: I think he knows what we have done...

Cole: Uhh...what did we do?

Falcon: We mocked him. His people. We mocked the gods.

Cole: Not our problem. That's THEM being oversensitive. We're trying to save our friend!

As Cole muttered this, the man began to charge toward the Blue Falcon, dragging his blades on the ground. Falcon immediately hopped out of the Blue Falcon, with Cole on the other side.

Falcon: KRATOS! STOP!! It's me! Douglas J. Falcon!

The man ignored him, and began to run even faster. His gruff breaths and angry grunts told Falcon that he was not going to let up. Cole's arms cackled with electricity, ready to bake Kratos.

Falcon: KRATOS!! PLEASE, IT'S ME!

The man slowed down a bit, but this time, as he neared Falcon he swung his blades horizontally intent on slicing Falcon.

Falcon ducked and rammed his shoulder into Kratos' torso. The two engaged in an epic push-off, filled with nothing but testosterone.   

Falcon: Kratos, what's wrong with you?

Kratos: The question is, what's with YOU, Falcon? Or should I say, Hephaestus?

Falcon's eyes grew wide. He pushed off of Kratos and rolled to the right. He got into fighting stance.

Kratos took a step back.

Kratos: Hephaestus and Zeus...ha, you took my men as fools.

Cole: They fell for it pretty easily.

Kratos: I assume you're the Zeus imposter? Ha, you're not physically built to look the part. With your stature, you'd barely pass as the God of Pansies.

Cole: Could've fooled me. You're so-called MEN were shitting themselves at the sight of me. If I didn't know any better, this says a LOT about you.

Kratos: Hades will have a visitor tonight.

Cole: Ha, that's hilarious.

Cole scowled and ran at Kratos, throwing blasts of lighting at him.

Kratos repelled every blast and rammed Cole as he drew close. Cole recovered immediately after the ram, and zapped Kratos' leg.

Kratos stood and sent one of his blades after Cole, who promptly dodged and grabbed the chain. Kratos pulled back with all of his might, reeling in Cole. As Cole lie below him, Kratos raised his foot to stomp on an anticipating Cole. Kratos was about to deliver the massive blow, until Falcon rammed into him knocking him backward.

Falcon: Kratos! We don't want to fight! We HAVE to get back to the hospital!

Kratos stood and glared at Falcon.

Kratos: You have disgraced my people! You'll pay in blood!

Falcon: Kratos, PLEASE-

Kratos: -ENOUGH.

Kratos twirled his blades in front of him and charged at Falcon, who jumped out of the way.

Cole stood up and attempted to zap Kratos again. Kratos repelled the blow with the Golden Fleece and sent it back to Cole. Cole didn't expect it, and took his own blast straight to the chest. Cole got knocked off of his feet and landed on top of the Blue Falcon. Falcon glanced over and his mouth dropped as he pointed at Cole.

Falcon: MY PAINT JOB.

As Falcon muttered this, Kratos scored a cheap shot on Falcon, knocking him into a nearby building. Kratos didn't let up. He charged into the hole Falcon made and knocked him through the rest of the building. The building collapsed behind Kratos and debris covered the area.

Falcon hesitated as he stood, and took a blade to the chest. Kratos swung his blades like a madman as Falcon managed his way through them.

Cole stood finally, and rubbed his head.

Cole: Where did they go?

Cole noticed the destruction nearby.

Cole: Oh.

Cole stood and ran toward the battle.

Falcon struggled to evade the rapid blades, and just when he thought he found an opening, Kratos summoned Chronos' Rage to put Falcon in his place. The electricity knocked Falcon backwards and into another building.

Falcon looked at the blood on his shirt. He glared at Kratos, who was walking toward him, dragging his blades.

Falcon staggered as he stood. He tightened his right glove and fixed up his helmet.

Falcon: Alright, Kratos. Since you won't let me past...I'll just force my way through.

A red aura surrounded Falcon as he walked toward Kratos.

The two hastened their pace and eventually the two clashed in a test of might. They locked hands and attempted to best one another in a struggle of pure strength. Kratos being a demi-god did not help tip the scales in favor of Falcon, but he held his own. Kratos eventually overpowered Falcon, and kicked him to the ground. Kratos pulled out the Barbarian Hammer and attempted to smash Falcon.

Falcon dodged and gave Kratos a mean right hook, making him stagger. Falcon followed up with an uppercut, sending Kratos hurtling into the air. Cole appeared and called forth lightning which collided into an airborne Kratos. Kratos plummeted afterwards, and received a mean Falcon Kick to the skull.

Kratos went flying into a nearby abandoned store, leaving skid marks in his wake. Kratos had smoke coming from him and his body was black from the blast. Falcon and Cole stood there, looking in his direction making sure he wasn't getting up.

Falcon: Let's go while he's down, Cole.

Cole: Yeah. I wanted to kick his ass some more, but let's go.

The two ran toward the Blue Falcon and hopped in immediately. Just as they did, Kratos threw off a giant boulder that had landed on him. They weren't getting away. Kratos ran toward the Blue Falcon, which was ready for takeoff. He thrusted blade as far as he could and it barely missed the machine. Falcon activated the last of his boost power and speeded away into the distance, leaving an angry Kratos even angrier.

Kratos thrusted his arms upward and shook his fists at the sky.

Kratos: Rrrrr...rrrr....COWARDS!!!!!!

Kratos went down to his knees and punched the ground. His fury consuming his mind.

Kratos: Grrrr...GRRRRRR....

He breathed uncontrollably and punched everything in sight. As he did so, a familiar bird landed on a nearby building. It became Athena.

Athena: Kratos....

KratosL THOSE COWARDS! They attacked and ran. When I see them, I'm going to slaughter them.

Athena: Kratos...I've received word from Zeus.

Kratos: ZEUS!?

Athena: Yes. Apparently, he doesn't like being mocked either. He said he'd like to...negotiate with you.

Kratos: Forget it. I'll never forgive Zeus. If I see him, I'll kill him.

Athena: Well, what about Hercules?

Kratos: ...What is his reason?

Athena: Hercules wishes to fight alongside you. To defeat the two who mocked the Gods.

Kratos: I don't need his help.

Athena: Kratos, from what I've seen, they have allies. You need all the help you can get.

Athena jumped from the building and landed in front of Kratos.

Athena: That's why I made these for you.

Athena took off Kratos' blades and replaced them with the Blades of Exile. The Blades of Exile were a powerful weapon, much better than the Blades of Athena which had grown worn and old. The Blades of Exile gave Kratos newfound power, and Kratos felt it surging within him. The blades felt...right, he thought.

Kratos: ...These blades....will aid me in defeating those clowns?

Athena: Yes.

Kratos: I didn't need them in the first place, but I'll take them.

Athena: You have no choice.

Kratos: ...

Athena transformed back into a bird and soared high above.

Athena: I'll contact Hercules immediately.

She flew off into the distance, leaving Kratos to examine his new blades.

Kratos: I hope you know...I will kill Hercules as well, if he says one word to me. My vengeance...won't go unrequited. Believe that, Douglas.

Kratos looked off into the distance, his rage settled in the back of his mind.

Inside the Veilstone Cafe

A lone man was sitting at a table, sipping Mountain Dew and reading the newspaper. Everyone called him..."The God Hand". He was a hyperactive fighter who has mastered many styles and techniques. He's fairly goofy however, but a capable fighter. People have been after him for years, trying their hardest to kill him and take his God Hand. His name was Gene. He took part in the last battle, although he had very little importance. Actually, no one knows why he was there in the first place. His name was Gene.

Gene: Hmm...so there's some weird **** going down at Port Rixstar. Very weird ****. I dunno what the hell's going on lately. Powerful guys coming in and fighting for no reason. It's crazy. The "Amp Hunters"? Who the hell are they? They have the lamest group name I've ever heard.

Gene flipped the page.

Gene: Gah...so many douchebags trying to take my God Hand. **** those guys.

He takes a sip of his Mountain Dew.

Gene: I tell ya what's the tru-

Gene pauses. He looked out of the window and saw two ominous figures walking toward the hospital. Gene recognized them from the description in a video he watched a long time ago. One of them matched the identity of Altair the Assassin perfectly.

Gene: That can't be good...

Gene tossed the newspaper down and chugged the rest of his Mountain Dew. He dashed out of the cafe and followed the two figures as they walked inside the hospital.

The two stood at the front desk and asked the Waddle Dee a question. Gene couldn't quite catch what they asked, but he assumed it wasn't a pleasant question.

Algol: Which room is...Shadow the Hedgehog in?

Front Desk Dee: *pulls out a clipboard and scrolls down it* Shadow...Shadow...Shadow...Shadow...here he is. Shadow the Hedgehog...he's in Room Number 1337.

Algol: 1337? This hospital doesn't have that many rooms!

FDD: Well...that's not my problem, now is it?

Algol gritted his teeth. Tabuu told him not to make a scene, but this Waddle Dee was testing his patience.

Algol: Altair...let's go, before I mutilate that puffball beyond belief.

Altair nodded.

The two walked down the hall and stopped at an elevator. Gene followed.

Algol: Hmm...1337...why does that number seem so odd?

Altair: ...

Algol: Ugh, why do I even bother talking to you?

Altair: *shrugs*

Algol: *chuckles* Well, let's try the 10th floor.

The two got in the elevator. Gene stopped in front of it.

Gene: Damn, I gotta hurry.

Gene hurried up the stairs, running as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog trying to get to the 10th floor before THEY did.

Gene sped up the stairs and burst through the door. The two men kicked open the door labeled "Room 1337" and rushed inside. Altair revealed his hidden blades as Algol levitated inside.

The two looked around and couldn't believe what they saw. There were about 5 men, all in geeky attire, all on laptops. The men were on some type of site called "4chan" and looked at Algol apathetically.

Algol: Uhh...

Altair: ...

Altair put up his blades and walked back out, shaking his head. Algol sat there, astonished.

Algol: ...**** you.

Algol levitated back outside, leaving the men with blank expressions. They looked at each other and then focused on their respective monitors.

Algol: What the hell...we'll never find them. That damn puffball gave us the wrong room. I'm going to kill it.

Altair looked to the right and stared in that direction. He pointed down that way.

Algol was looking in the other direction until he finally noticed Altair pointing. He looked and saw Gene standing there, with a look of determination on his face.

Algol: ...You...you're the God Hand!!! Azel was sent after you.

Gene: Azel?

Algol: Yes, Azel. The man with the Devil Hand. The alternate version of yours.

Gene: Devil Hand....?

Algol: Yes. I'm surprised he hasn't found you yet. No matter. We'll kill you and take you along with us. The reward will be outstanding.

Altair revealed his hidden blades and walked slowly toward Gene.

Gene got into his fighting stance, swaying about like a drunken fighter.

Algol laughed at this gesture and levitated towards Gene.

Gene ran toward the two at unbelievable speed. Altair was caught off guard, and so was Algol. The two couldn't defend in time before Gene rammed into the both of them, crashing through the hospital wall and back into the city. They were up 10 floors, so it was a long fall. Algol recovered and levitated to the ground, but Altair hit the ground hard, as Gene landed on top of him.

Gene got up and got into his stance again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOWKlbICz0M&feature=related

Gene: Come and get some!

Algol: ...What is that atrocious music?

Gene: A damn good song from my game!

Algol had an extremely confused look on his face. Was this guy a nut or what? Algol just ignored it and charged at Gene.

Gene ran toward Algol and performed a diving headbutt, knocking Algol backward. Algol swung his Soul Edge at Gene, who ducked and sweeped Algol off of his feet. He ran up to Algol and began stomping on him repeatedly. Algol took about 20 stomps until he finally grabbed Gene's foot and threw him down. Algol got up and attempted to impale Gene on the ground with his Soul Edge.

Gene rolled out of the way. As he did so, Altair attempted to stab Gene on the ground. Gene did a ground backflip and stood up. Altair ran toward him, with his blades shining in the sun. Gene pulled his fist back and slowed down time. A magical roulette appeared out of nowhere and Gene selected "Dragon Kick" from it. As time fastforwarded, Gene promptly delivered a MASSIVE kick to Altair's gut. The impact was so great, Altair took a few seconds to feel it. He was sent flying into the cafe. He blasted through it and into the pub right beside it. The pub had just started rebuilding after the Sol incident, and now it was destroyed again.

Altair twitched on the ground, smoke emitting from his body.

Algol looked back and whistled.

Algol: Impres-

As he muttered, he failed to realize that Gene picked another move from the roulette wheel. Gene materialized an energy baseball bat, and reeled back to deliver a home run swing on Algol. The hit connected and Algol was sent in the same direction as Altair. He slammed into Altair, but Algol was quick to recover. He got up immediately and bolted towards Gene.

The two began to pummel each other in a barrage of fists, neither one feeling a thing. Gene began to gain the upper hand on Algol though, but Algol did a quick sweep to get out of it. Gene landed on his back, but rolled out of the way of an incoming axe kick. Algol pursued Gene, who ran down the city, dodging Algol's energy gunshots. The shots created medium sized craters in the streets and civilians ran inside buildings.

Gene turned around and punched Algol square in the nose quickly halting his pursuit, Gene followed up with a chop to the torso. Algol blocked the chop and kneed Gene in the chest. Algol then picked Gene up and slammed him into a nearby building, multiple times before kicking him away.

Gene stood up and ran on a wall. He jumped off and attempted an axe kick from overhead, but Algol parried it and swung his Soul Edge which nicked Gene's arm. Gene grabbed Algol's arm and twisted it, causing Algol to stagger. Gene then led Algol to the right, running him straight into Gene's extended boot. Algol fell to the ground, and Gene began to stomp on him again.

After the 13th stomp, Altair ran up to Gene with a shortsword. He swung it elegantly, but Gene did multiple backflips and kicked Altair in the face with a retaliation flip. Altair stumbled backward and pursued Gene once more. Algol got up and did the same.

Algol swung his Soul Edge at Gene and Altar swung his sword. Gene parried both of them repeatedly in a tight corridor before Algol used the swords in his back to catch Gene off guard. Gene stumbled and Altair kicked him to the ground. Altair revealed his blade once more and attempted to impale Gene, but Gene rolled backward and gave Altair a mean roundhouse to his face. Algol ran up and grabbed Gene, tossing him in the air and shooting him repeatedly.

Gene fell to the ground as Algol cackled. Algol prepared his Soul Edge, but Gene stood quickly. He was becoming fatigued. Altair stood and grabbed Gene from behind, holding him in place to be stabbed by Algol. Gene threw off Altair just in time and dove out of the way. He began to shake uncontrollably. His arm glowed and the gauntlet containing the power of hand exploded, revealing the legendary God Hand. He kicked a downed Altair in the face, sending him flying down the road. He turned to Algol and began to throw a flurry of punches in his direction.

The punches were so rapid, Algol couldn't keep up and he found himself stuck in the vortex of blows. Gene began to pummel Algol ferociously and rapidly before finishing with a mighty uppercut that sent Algol in the air. As Algol plummeted downward, Gene picked from the roulette and selected his infamous move.

He grabbed Algol and made him stand. Algol was dizzy and couldn't defend himself. Gene dropped his guard and simply poked Algol on his chest. A few seconds later, Algol exploded and was sent hurtling into 5 consecutive buildings. Gene let out a manly and triumphant "ERRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYY" and began to moonwalk back toward Altair. He pulled off numerous Michael Jackson moves and pimpsmacked Altair. He spun around and kicked him in the balls. As Altair reeled in pain, Gene stood over him and performed the most fatal karate chop ever seen. The chop rattled the earth, sending a massive shockwave out and several windows shattered in the distance. Altair sat there paralyzed.

Gene turned away from Altair. He raised his own arm and kissed it, before the gauntlet placed itself back on his arm, to contain the God Hand and let it cool down. A few seconds later, Gene began to walk away from Altair, down the road to investigate Algol. As he did so, Altair's hood ripped in two. Soon after, Altair's head parted ways and his body went limp on the street. Altair was dead. In Gene's mind, Algol was next.

Gene made it to Algol and grabbed him by his collar. He pulled his fist back to kill Algol, but he stopped after he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

??: Stop right there, God Hand.

Gene stopped and dropped Algol, he whirled around and glared at Azel, the Devil Hand. The one who chose to become the Devil.

Gene: Azel...You're name didn't ring a bell at first, but now I know exactly who you are.

Gene got into his stance and beckoned Azel.

Azel: Ha...who DOESN'T know who I am, God Hand? Enough with the formalities. I'll be taking that God Hand.

Gene: This guy said the same thing. *points at Algol* Look what happened to 'em.

Azel: I am ten times stronger and skilled than that fool. You should know this, God Hand. Oh yeah, Olivia told me to tell you hi.

Gene's eyes went wide. That name struck incredible rage in Gene's heart. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. His tone became darker and more serious, very unlike him.

Gene: What have you done with her?

Azel: Oh, nothing out of the ordinary.

Gene's eyes narrowed.

Gene: Where is she?

Azel: Not tellin' ya.

Gene: 'Guess I'll have to beat it out of you.

Azel: Come and try, God Hand.

Gene: ...

The two stood across from each other. Gene glared at Azel with murderous intent, determined to get answers to the questions about his friend, Olivia. If they had done anything to her, Gene would try to kill every last one of them. Azel couldn't help but feel a bit guilty for why Olivia is where she's at right now. It was partially his fault. He really didn't want her to be brought into the conflict, but he had no choice. Tabuu commanded him to. As Azel thought about this, his smile quickly faded into a frown. He stared at Gene, and the two stared each other down.
They were going to fight to the death. The victor...would gain BOTH hands.

And with both hands...comes absolute terror upon those he faces.

TBC
« Last Edit: 19 June, 2010, 09:51:02 am by Masterman » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: