Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:52:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Seriously. I don't even want a Wii anymore.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously. I don't even want a Wii anymore.  (Read 1175 times)
Parrothair (Solid Snake)
Legendary Mercenary
Holy Ruler

Showtime

« Reply #105 on: 26 November, 2008, 12:34:00 am »

Ah, I am tired just sitting around reading.  I love the PS3.  My favorite system.  The one I play the most.  So here are good games on it/coming out on it exclusively IMO.

Cross Edge, Dark Cloud 3, Disgaea 3, Final Fantasy VS XIII, Folklore, God of War 3, Grand Turismo 5, Heavenly Sword, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Lair, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Online, Mist of Chaos, Motor Storm, Motor Storm Pacific Rift, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Resistance, Resistance 2, Siren: Blood Curse, Twisted Metal, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Valkryia Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles,

And here are PSN games.

Echochrome, Linger in Shadows, Loco Roco, Pixel Junk Eden, Pixel Junk Monsters, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty.

Not to mention all the other games that are for Multiple systems.  The PS3 has games, and is a good system.  End of story.

PROOF NAO!@!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, unfortunately I got that from Wikipedia. 

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/569/569403.html

Best I got for now.  Anyways, we might be able to skip that one, cause that's not confirmed like I thought it was.

But I still gave you 25 exclusives that are good.  IMO 25 exclusives is pretty good to at least own the system.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: