Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:34:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Miscellaneous Adventures of ZeldaFan and Friends.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Miscellaneous Adventures of ZeldaFan and Friends.  (Read 1048 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« on: 29 May, 2008, 10:24:49 am »

Well, reading Blue's stories has got me in a story writing mood. So...I'm going to do that every now and then. This topic is for me to post random stories I feel like typing. For now, they'll probably just follow an "anime filler episode" style. Each story is going to be mostly self contained. Some stories may turn into mini-arcs with multiple chapters, but I'm mostly going to focus on one episode stories.

Now, don't get me wrong, there will be continuity between the stories. Items and characters will be carried over, and references will be made, but the plots are going to be as self-contained as possible.

Also, these stories are sort of...spin offs of Blue's stories...mostly, it follows Bob, Tobi, and ZeldaFan's adventures after they parted ways with Blue. So, there may be the occasional reference to Blue's story. ( I hope you don't mind Blue-kun! ) But I'll leave Blue's characters out of this unless he says otherwise.

And since this post is crowded by my introduction, I'll start the first adventure in my next post.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #1 on: 29 May, 2008, 11:17:25 am »

Oh boy! This sounds interesting!

I don't mind one bit. You can use anything from my stories that you want (characters, references, etc.)

I can't wait to see what you write. Spinoffs are always cool.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: 29 May, 2008, 10:16:00 pm »

Episode 1: A Figure from Bob's Past! A New Challenge Appears!

Narrator: We join our heroes, ZeldaFan and Tobi as they walk down a sunny dirt road. It's a beautiful day, and they seem to be enjoying the weather. But...where is Bob?

Tobi: Ah...what a nice day, huh Sempai?

ZeldaFan: You bet Tobi! I couldn't ask for nicer weather! And Bob claimed he had things to do, so he's not here to ruin our fun!

*Suddenly, several Bandits appear on the road, knives and swords brandished. The lead bandit, wielding a particularly large sword, appears behind them.*

Lead Bandit: Well wheat do we have here? A girl and a dork in a mask. Let's strip them of everything they've got.

Tobi: Wow, that sure was random, huh Sempai?

ZeldaFan: Yeah, almost like they showed up as an excuse for a fight scene to break out. Oh well, I was getting bored anyways. Tobi, you take the small guys. The leader is mine.

Tobi: You got it, Sempai! *in a flash, Tobi appears in the middle of the group of bandits. He takes one out with a punch to the face before any of them can react* Ta-da!

Bandit: Oh no! He got Steve! Let's get him! *charges at Tobi with his sword pointed right at the masked ninja*

Tobi: *jumps up and lands on the tip of the blade, using chakra to stand on it. He then uses his other foot to kick the bandit in the face, knocking him out*

Bandit 2: You won't get away with that. *charges at Tobi, wildly swinging his knife*

Tobi: *blocks with a kunai and knocks the bandit's knife away. Tobi then thrusts his own knife deep into the bandits shoulder, then picks him up and hurls him at one of his buddies* Ha! You guys are easy!

Bandit 3: He's tougher than he looks.

Bandit 4: Who cares? We don't get paid to gauge our opponents strength! We get paid to...err...what are we getting paid to do?

Bandit 5: Kill people and steal stuff!

Bandit 4: Yeah! That!

Bandit 7: So then...let's kill this git and steal his stuff!

Bandit 8: I agree!

*all the Bandits charge Tobi at the same time*

Tobi: Ok then, suit yourself. *makes some handsigns* Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu! *breathes fire at the charging bandits, hitting the all*

ZeldaFan: *at the same time, is staring at the Lead Bandit* Hmm...you shouldn't be too hard. *draws a bokuto* One bokuto is all I need.

Lead Bandit: You'll learn to regret the day you challenged Keith, King of the Bandits! *charges with his large sword*

ZeldaFan: *waits until the last minute, then ducks under the Lead Bandit's sword when he swings it. With a swift thrust upwards of her bokuto, she hits the Lead Bandit on the chin. She then jumps up and finishes him by smashing her bokuto over his head* Sorry, buddy, but this is just how we do things....in America!

*the bandits are now strewn about the road, defeated*

Tobi: Shall we continue Sempai?

??: Not so fast!

ZeldaFan and Tobi: Huh?

*a man jumps down from a nearby tree. He's wearing a blue martial artist's gi with torn off sleeves, which reveals his incredibly muscular body. His brown hair is worn up in topknot, and he has a full brown beard. His eyes are startlingly blue, and he has a huge grin on his face*

Muscular man: That was impressive! *laughs* Follow me...there's something I want to talk to you about. *begins to run into the forest, laughing*

ZeldaFan: *shrugs and follows*

Tobi: AH! Wait for Tobi! *also follows*

*Eventually, they catch up to the man in the middle of a clearing in the forest. He's standing there with the same huge grin on his face*

Muscular man: I'm was impressed by how easily you took out those bandits. My name is Jack....Jack the Invincible! If you can show me more of that skill in a sparring match....then I will tell you more about the man you know as Bob the Omnipotent. *laughs*

ZeldaFan: You're on! *immediately draws a bokuto and rushes at Jack, trying to hit him with a downward swing*

Jack: *blocks it with his palm* Nice. *laughs* Let's try this move. Force Palm! *thrusts his hand forward, hitting ZeldaFan in the gut with his palm, and knocking her back a bit*

ZeldaFan: Hmm...ok, let's try a different approach. *rushes at Jack, but at the last minute, vanishes and appears behind him, thrusting with her bokuto*

Jack: *flips into the air, turns around and faces ZeldaFan* Not bad! *while still in the air, his eyes suddenly glow, and he fires a beam of red energy at ZeldaFan*

ZeldaFan: What the? *barely rolls out of the way, then stands up and rushes at Jack with her bokuto ready to strike*

Jack: *laughs* This fight is definitely worth my time! Spirit Sword! *an orange glowing blade appears in his hand, and he blocks ZeldaFan's bokuto with it*

ZeldaFan: Wait...how can you do that? *jumps backwards* He's using...so many different moves. How does he know all these moves?

Jack: *laughs* I'm certainly not going to tell you! Now...take this! PK Fire! *shots a small bolt of energy at ZeldaFan*

ZeldaFan: *barely dodges as the bolt hits the ground and bursts into a pillar of flames* Darn...

Jack: *suddenly appears in front of ZeldaFan, laughing* Sky Uppercut! *upper cuts ZeldaFan into the air*

ZeldFan: Ah! *prepares for Jack's next move*

Jack: *jumps into the air, and appears behind ZeldaFan* Shishi Renden! *uses Sasuke's Lion's Barrage on her*

Tobi: *watches as ZeldaFan gets slammed into the ground by the Shishi Renden* SEMPAI! This guy...he's....he's some kind of copycat!

ZeldaFan: I...figured that out myself Tobi...it's obvious all his moves are stolen...the question is...how did he learn them.

Jack: *laughs* Hehehe, figure it out, and I'll stop the fight.

Tobi: Maybe he has Sharingan!

ZeldaFan: *facepalm* Tobi...that...that doesn't even make any sense. The Sharingan isn't even originally from this world. How would he have it? And all but the Shishi Renden that he's used aren't jutsus.

Tobi: ...oh yeah! You're probably right, Sempai.

Jack: *laughs* Nice guess, but nope. Try again. *rushes at ZeldaFan*

ZeldaFan: Argh! Take this! Bokuto style! Sword Pressure Bullet! *thrusts forward with the bokuto with so much force that the strength of the strike is transfered through the air and hits Jack*

Jack: *winces a little bit as the attack hits, but continues forward, laughing* Thanks for that! *grabs the blade of ZeldaFan's bokuto and strikes her hand, causing her to drop it. He then jumps backwards* Now...Bokuto style! Sword Pressure Bullet! *uses the exact same move on ZeldaFan, her shoulder being mildly cut by the impact because she has less muscles*

ZeldaFan: *clutches her shoulder* My own move...hehehe, you just showed me your secret. You're using...Blue Magic!

Jack: *grins and laughs* You're a clever one! *tosses the bokuto at ZeldaFan's feet* Yup! I'm a blue magic user. Any attack that hits me, I can use it. Not many people know of it, so I'm surprised you figured it out. Then again...anyone who travels with Bob would know about it.

ZeldaFan: Hey! That reminds me! You said you know something about Bob! Spill it! That guy is so mysterious....anything about his past has got to be awesome! *looks really excited*

Jack: Well, you gave me a good fight, and taught me a new move. I guess I can tell you. Bob the Omnipotent.....is my older brother. *laughs, then suddenly vanishes*

Tobi: ...wait...Bob has a brother?

ZeldaFan: ...which means he knows even more about Bob than just that...HEY! COME BACK HERE!

Narrator: And so, this adventure ends with the sight of ZeldaFan shouting into the forest, trying to get more information out of this mysterious Jack the Invincible, the one person who probably knows Bob the best. Speaking of which, what ever did happen to Bob?

~~Meanwhile~~

Bob: *is relaxing on a beach, in nothing but red swimming trunks, with a drink in his hand* Ah...I'm so glad I ditched those two to come here. It's so...peaceful without them.

---------------------
Sorry that took so long guys...I had to go to work part way through the story.
Well, tell me what you guys think!

And thanks for your support Blue! It means a lot to me. ^o^
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #3 on: 29 May, 2008, 11:22:48 pm »

Vonderful! You're such a better writer than I am. Your dialogue is so...what's the word...enriching. Like there's a lot more content to read.  Embarrassed

I'm psyched for the next chapter. You're good at the whole suspense dealie.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #4 on: 29 May, 2008, 11:39:24 pm »

Oh, don't be so modest Blue, your stories are pretty good too.

For me, since I'm such an experienced RPer, it's easy to translate those talents into story writing.
Also, I'm very familiar with the characters since I use them all the time in my RPs, or just write adventures for them in my head.

For me, writing is kind of this...passion that I throw my entire being into. So...I guess that makes me good at it.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #5 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:13:01 pm »

Nice. I liked it, 'twas both funny and good. *Thumbs up*
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #6 on: 03 June, 2008, 10:24:11 am »

*taps foot while awaiting the next chapter*
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: 03 June, 2008, 08:04:33 pm »

Yare yare daze.

Work has been killing me.

Also, I can't think of a good idea for chapter 2.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #8 on: 04 June, 2008, 07:42:56 am »

See, this is why I say thinking on your feet is a bad idea. >_>
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: 04 June, 2008, 08:16:46 am »

Yeah, yeah, I know...

But I can't plan things ahead. I'm too lazy, and even when I do plan things, I always end up changing things at the last minute anyways.

Besides, I mostly blame work on this one. I haven't had a day off for almost a week now. I'm exhausted.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: 05 June, 2008, 08:38:41 am »

Hey guys, I have an idea for my second chapter, but I don't have the time to type it right now. I'll type it as soon as I can.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #11 on: 07 June, 2008, 02:28:29 pm »

Can't wait to read it. I'll be waiting.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: 07 June, 2008, 04:19:20 pm »

Episode 2: The Bridge Top Duel! ZeldaFan Goes All Out!

Narrator: This time, we begin our story with Link, an ally of ZeldaFan's, and the Hero of Time. We join him in the middle of a duel on top of the bridge outside of Cireneg City, against a mysterious opponent dressed in a gold hakama.

Link: *leaps into the air and tries to bring the Master Sword down on the warrior*

Mystery Warrior: Hn. Is that all? *blocks with his sword, an elaborately crafted katana* At this rate, I'll win in no time. Your speed is laughable. *vanishes and appears behind Link, stabbing backwards*

Link: *is stabbed in the back of the leg, and falls to his knees* Damn it...I won't lose! *tries to stand up, but falls over and drops the Master Sword*

Mystery Warrior: Hn. *walks over and picks up the Master Sword* You lose. That makes this victory number 999 for me. *the Master Sword vanishes and is pulled into a pendant* And your sword will join my collection.

Link: NO WAY! Give the Master Sword back! It's not just any sword...it's a priceless artifact of Hyrule! *slowly gets to his feet*

Mystery Warrior: You're lucky I spared your life. Run away while you still can, you fool. You can't defeat me without your blade.

Link: ...he's right. I...I need back up. I'll just have to find her.... *runs away from the bridge*

Mystery Warrior: Now...to wait for my next opponent.

~~Meanwhile~~

ZeldaFan: Alright Tobi! We should be at Cireneg City's bridge any minute now! And once there, we'll reunite with Bob!

Tobi: And maybe Bob will have a new job for us! YAY!

Link: *comes bursting from the bushes* ZeldaFan! *falls to his knees again*

ZeldaFan: Link! Tobi, he's hurt! Use your medical jutsu on his legs.

Tobi: *runs over, and his hands begin to glow green. Placing his hands over Link's leg, the wound begins to close.*

ZeldaFan: What happened?

Link: There's this guy standing on the bridge to Cireneg City who calls himself the Sword Stealer. He challenges all sword users who approach the bridge to a duel, and won't let them across until they fight him. If he wins, he steals your sword and adds it to his collection. I fought him....I thought I could win...but...he....he beat me, and now he has the Master Sword.

ZeldaFan: The....Master Sword....*nods head* I see. Fine...I'll just have to win it back. *grins* Don't worry Link. I can take this guy, no problem. After all, I'm the greatest sword user to ever live. Everything will work out. *runs in the direction Link came from*

Link: ...heh. Thanks. *as soon as Tobi finishes healing his leg, he follows ZeldaFan*

Tobi: Link! Sempai! Wait for Tobi! *follows them*

ZeldaFan: *arrives at the bridge, followed soon by Link and Tobi* SWORD STEALER! *the Mystery Warrior from early walks out from behind a tree beside the bridge* You've gotten a hold of my friend's sword! I challenge you to a duel! If I win, you give Link the Master Sword back.

Sword Stealer: And when I win, you surrender your sword to me.

ZeldaFan: *draws a katana* Fine, whatever you say. *charges, attempting to horizontally slash the Sword Stealer*

Sword Stealer: *his pendant flashes, and a katana, different from the one he used against Link, appears in his hand. He easily blocks* Did you really think that would work?

ZeldaFan: *grins* I was hoping it wouldn't. Otherwise, I would have to start doubting Link's skills. *jumps back a little and tries to stab her opponent*

Sword Stealer: *spins out of the way, knocks ZeldaFan's sword slightly aside, then attempts to slash her*

ZeldaFan: *ducks, and rolls under the attack, then stabs upwards at the Sword Stealer*

Sword Stealer: *jumps a far distance backwards* Not bad. Certainly better than the pointy eared one.

Link: Hey!

ZeldaFan: You're pretty good to be keeping up with my katana work so easily. Try this. Shockwave Technique! *swings the sword, and shoots a spiritually charged wave of air at the Sword Stealer*

Sword Stealer: I'll one up it. Reflection Echo! *swings the sword just as the shockwave is about to hit him, sending it back at ZeldaFan and creating a second shockwave behind it*

ZeldaFan: Woah! *blocks the first shockwave with her sword, but the second one causes it to shatter* Crap....this guy is really good. *grins* Looks like I'll have to take this seriously. *suddenly, draws a new sword from nowhere. This sword is European in design, with a medium length blade and just enough handle to easily wield it one or two handled. The hand guard of the sword has an elaborate image of some kind of bird carved into it.

Sword Stealer: That sword will do fine for my 1,000 sword.

ZeldaFan: *grins confidently* Well, too bad there is no way you're going to get it. *charges at the Sword Stealer*

Tobi: Link...Tobi doesn't get it...why does changing her sword make Sempai so much more likely to win?

Link: It has to do with the style of sword, Tobi. While ZeldaFan is good with a katana, it's not what she was originally trained in. Originally, she trained in wielding European Swords, particularly the one handed variants that had blade lengths in between that of a traditional short sword and a traditional long sword. And that's the style of sword she has true mastery of. The reason she's lately used katanas a lot is partially because she wants to master katanas, and also partially because she's a bit of a Japanophile.

Sword Stealer: It matters not what blade you wield. I will win! *vanishes and appears above ZeldaFan, slashing downward*

ZeldaFan: *blocks without looking* You were saying?

Sword Stealer: This...grip! This stance! She's like a completely different warrior!

ZeldaFan: Glad you see it my way. SWORD RAIN! *begins to rapidly thrust at the Sword Stealer with her sword*

Sword Stealer: *is barely able to block the thrusts, and his hakama is cut several times, shallow cuts appearing on his body every now and then*

ZeldaFan: And the follow up! Sonic Thrust! *delivers a powerful thrust forward*

Sword Stealer: *sidesteps the attack, but the force of the thrust is so great, a long gash appears in his hakama even though the sword never touched him* Her sword pressure...it's incredible! I was at least a foot away from her blade, and the pressure it exerted on the surrounding air still reached me! Such skill! How can this be!? When she was facing me with a katana, she had nowhere near this amount of power!

ZeldaFan: Simple. Katanas are completely different swords than European swords. Most katana have a single sharp edge, on the front. So, the weight and the balance of the sword is focused on the front. Since the sword needs relatively little weight focused to the back, katana tend to be lighter, and more suited to speedy techniques than power techniques. However, European swords have two edges. Therefore, the weight and balance is completely different. The sword requires weight in both the front and the back, so it's heavier. This means, in short, that European swords are more "powerful" than katana.

( Author's Note: I don't know how much of that is true, and how much of that is completely bullcrap. I may be a sword enthusiast, but I am in no way a sword expert. It just sounds right to me. )

Link: *grins* She's already won. There's no way this other guy can win.

Sword Stealer: I...I won't lose! I can't lose! I've beaten 999 warriors! No one can beat me! No one! Who...who do you think you are?

ZeldaFan: Who am I? *rushes forward and preforms a quick, powerful horizontal slash at the Sword Stealer which is barely blocked* I am the legendary swordswoman, *swings again, this time slashing vertically, once again the attack barely being blocked by the Sword Stealer* an undefeatable tempest of steel on the battlefield, *spins around and tries to horizontally slash the Sword Stealer again, once again the blow barely being blocked* I've fought in Heaven, Hell, and everywhere in between, *brings a single powerful slash vertically down on the Sword Stealer, who blocks, but seems to barely be able to stop my blade as I push against his* the sword I wield sleighing gods and demons alike!  *continues to push down on the Sword Stealer's sword* THE GREAT ZELDAFAN IS ME! *suddenly, my sword shatters the Sword Stealer's katana and descends, missing the Sword Stealer entirely, but slicing the air in front of him in such a way that it hits him with concussive force* WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Sword Stealer: *is knocked backwards 10 feet to the other side of the bridge by the force of the blow, and lands on his back* I...lost....

ZeldaFan: I believe we had a deal.

Sword Stealer: On my honor as a warrior, there is no way I could break my promise. *tosses his pendant at ZeldaFan's feet* Take it...my entire collection of swords. I do not deserve them. You...have bested me.

ZeldaFan: *picks up the pendant, and after a moment of focusing, withdraws the Master Sword* Catch Link! *tosses the Master Sword at Link*

Link: *catches it, then does the Twilight Princess victory sword twirl before he puts it back into his sheath*

ZeldaFan: *grins* Sword Stealer, I spared your life for two reasons. One: I sensed that deep down inside that you were a good person, and didn't deserve to die. Two: I need to ask you a favor. It seems that this world has no clue who I am. What I want you to do now is go. Go and tell others about me. Go and spread the word of the powerful warrior who just defeated you. Tell everyone you meet....that the legendary hero ZeldaFan has come to this world, and I plan to bring justice to it! Tobi, Link, let's go. Bob is waiting. *walks away*

Tobi: Don't worry, Mr. Sword Guy. You gave Sempai a good fight. Good luck! *walks away*

Link: You have potential. Don't waste it on meaningless duels. *walks away*

Sword Stealer: ...thank you, ZeldaFan. You have opened my eyes. *gets up, and walks in the opposite direction*

Narrator: And so, we end this chapter of our story. Having met up with Link, ZeldaFan's little group seems to have grown. With her true skills finally revealed, ZeldaFan walks forward confidently to the City where Bob has promised to meet up with them again. But even then, she knows that deep down, this is only the beginning of her adventures. What exciting new opponents await her next time? Only time will tell.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #13 on: 07 June, 2008, 05:14:50 pm »

Wow, that was good. Maybe it's just me, but you were like a whole 'nother person during this chapter.

Adventure awaits! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: 07 June, 2008, 07:13:52 pm »

Yeah, well...inspiration comes and goes for me.

I just hope no one notices the horrible pun I used in the city's name. *sweatdrop*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: