Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:46:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chronicles of Narnia. Prince Caspian

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chronicles of Narnia. Prince Caspian  (Read 187 times)
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

Zigzagoon!

« on: 30 May, 2008, 02:57:14 pm »

What are your thoughts on it?

Reepicheep is simply amazing and my favorite character.

I think the Movie was pretty good but I would have rather they had focused more on adventure/exploration stuff like they kinda did in the first one rather than have the main focus of the Movie just be on 2 battles. Other than that, I liked it.

Also, FANTASTIC closing song.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HylianFox
HylianFox
Internet Addict

« Reply #1 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:10:43 pm »

I wanna see it. yes, Reepicheep is the best character ever.

I really want to see Dawn Treader, Magician's Nephew, and Last Battle the most, though.
Report Spam   Logged
Amanda "The Wall" Waller
DarkNight11
Holy Ruler

Mood: Restless

« Reply #2 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:13:03 pm »

I liked it too. Though they did have a lot of battle scenes, I thought they handled them pretty well.
I just wish they would've made/released Magician's Nephew first.
Report Spam   Logged

Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #3 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:16:15 pm »

I really want to see Dawn Treader, Magician's Nephew, and Last Battle the most, though.
The next movie is supposed to be Dawn Treader... I've heard Reepicheep goes gone in that one ;_;

I haven't read it but I was looking around on Wiki and stuff...

I also heard he comes back in the Last Battle but it's still stupid that he "vanishes" or whatever happens -.-

;_;
Report Spam   Logged

HylianFox
HylianFox
Internet Addict

« Reply #4 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:19:09 pm »

The next movie is supposed to be Dawn Treader... I've heard Reepicheep goes gone in that one ;_;

I also heard he comes back in the Last Battle but it's still stupid that he "vanishes" or whatever happens -.-

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

also, I have a horrible feeling that The Horse and His Boy is going to get a lot of grief for having a negative portrayal of 'middle-easterners'
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #5 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:22:50 pm »

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

also, I have a horrible feeling that The Horse and His Boy is going to get a lot of grief for having a negative portrayal of 'middle-easterners'
Nono, I mean in Dawn Treader...
Report Spam   Logged

HylianFox
HylianFox
Internet Addict

« Reply #6 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:27:36 pm »

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

Oh. well, like I said in the sequels topic *slight spoilers* he doesn't so much as 'vanish' as that he sails off to Aslan's Country. But I guess you could call that 'vanishing' since he isn't seen again until the end of Last Battle
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #7 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:29:17 pm »

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

Oh. well, like I said in the sequels topic *slight spoilers* he doesn't so much as 'vanish' as that he sails off to Aslan's Country. But I guess you could call that 'vanishing' since he isn't seen again until the end of Last Battle

Mega Fail...

I'll have no reason to read/watch any of the other books/movies once he is gone...
Report Spam   Logged

HylianFox
HylianFox
Internet Addict

« Reply #8 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:38:22 pm »

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

Mega Fail...

I'll have no reason to read/watch any of the other books/movies once he is gone...

Roll Eyes it's not like he could possibly have lived for Narnia's entire existence.
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #9 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:43:44 pm »

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

Mega Fail...

Roll Eyes it's not like he could possibly have lived for Narnia's entire existence.

Stupid Narnia -.-

Why did he sail off randomly anyways -.-

X_X

Stupid Narnia...

The rest is going to suck without him.

The last one was only good because of the Fox being awesome >_> and now Reepicheep is going to leave in the next movie... faaaaail.
Report Spam   Logged

HylianFox
HylianFox
Internet Addict

« Reply #10 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:45:13 pm »

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

Mega Fail...

Stupid Narnia -.-

X_X

Stupid Narnia...

The last one was only good because of the Fox being awesome >_> and now Reepicheep is going to leave in the next movie... faaaaail.

Is that the fox that the witch turns to stone with the other 'revelers'?
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #11 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:50:14 pm »

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

Mega Fail...

Stupid Narnia -.-

X_X

Stupid Narnia...

Probably, but the Fox owns the Witch before she does. For some retarded reason, they do the stupidest things to the best characters -.-
Report Spam   Logged

HylianFox
HylianFox
Internet Addict

« Reply #12 on: 30 May, 2008, 03:53:04 pm »

;_;

eh? he's there for good.

Mega Fail...

Stupid Narnia -.-

X_X

Stupid Narnia...

Probably, but the Fox owns the Witch before she does. For some retarded reason, they do the stupidest things to the best characters -.-

so true.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: