Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 09:24:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)  (Read 2908 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #15 on: 10 June, 2008, 12:40:12 am »

*The next morning, Blue and the group leaves the inn and begins to make their way to the Magic School to carry out his favor*

Lilia: So Blue, today's the big day. Did you memorize those lesson plans alright?

Blue: Yeah, for the most part, anyway. I think I'll do okay.

Jawo: Well just remember that we're here if you need any help.

Blue: I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

*Meanwhile, ILS is watching from atop a building as Blue and the others are walking down the city streets*

ILS: Ah ha! There they are! But if I approach them like this, I'm as good as dead. Hmm...think ILS, think.

*ILS looks around the city, upon his search, he finds spots a clothing store*

ILS: Bingo! I'll approach them using an elaborate disguise!

*ILS leaps from the building and crosses the street in to the clothing store. Moments later, he walks out wearing only an eye mask and a silly cape to conceal his identity*

ILS: Ha HA! This should do nicely! Not even the wisest man will be able to see through this hoax!

*ILS spots Blue and the others walking towards the clothing store*

ILS: Uh oh! Gotta hide!!

*ILS quickly runs down a back alley and leaps on top of the nearest building*

ILS: They're coming closer. I'll use this to get their attention. Go, Enchanted Sword!

*ILS takes one of his swords and chucks it off the building. It plummets to the ground and comes within millimeters of Lilia's head*

Lilia: Aaaaaaaaaah!!!

Blue: Whoa! What the...a sword?

*strands of Lilia's hair fall from her head to the ground*

Lilia: Aah! It-It almost split my head in half!

Jawo: Geez, what kind of bozo just chucks a sword into the middle of a busy road? Aren't there laws against this kind of thing?

ILS: Now the stage is set, to make my heroic debut!! Here I co-oh Aah! W-whoa! Oh no!!

*ILS prepares to leap off the building, but instead, stumbles on his cape and falls face first to the ground*

ILS: Ugh, ouch...that could've went better...

Jawo: Hey guys, check out the clown. Isn't it a little too early for Halloween, kid?

ILS: *gets to his feet* Hey! I'm no kid! I'm-- (Wait, I'll blow my cover if I use my name. I better think of something quick)

Blue: Well? Who are you?

ILS: I'm...uhm...(I got it!) Sli! The devilishly debonaire do-gooder of...something else that starts with a D... (Oh yeah, I'm good)

Lilia: Okay erm...Sli. What do you want with us?

Sli: Well, my charming pet, I'm here to warn the Blue one of impending danger!

Blue: Impending danger? Like what?

Sli: A bounty hunter by the name of ILJ is on your trail as we speak. Take heed, for she is a formidable foe. Though not as formidable as ILS, because he's the coolest. And with that, POW, I'm gone!

*ILS runs off*

Jawo: Hey weirdo, you forgot your sword.

Sli: Oh yeah. Thank you, kind patron!

*ILS comes back, grabs his sword, then runs off once again*

Jawo: God, what a dingus.

Lilia: Well, he did say that someone was after Blue. Do you think we should listen to it?

Blue: I don't know. The whole thing seemed kinda iffy to me. I mean, who does that anyway? He looked like he crawled out of an 80's cartoon.

Lilia: Yes well, I guess his appearance was a bit...odd.

Jawo: Odd is an understatement. The guy is wearing a cheap halloween mask and a crappy polyester cape. The cheese is oozing out of his ass.

Blue: At any rate, I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye out. The school is just ahead, so let's keep going.
« Last Edit: 10 June, 2008, 09:06:57 am by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: