Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 04:55:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)  (Read 2940 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #15 on: 11 June, 2008, 06:43:05 pm »

Blue: Alright class, it's time for the last lesson of the day, Mana Conversion. This part is the actual casting of the magic. After you focus and expel your mana, you channel the power of an element and change it into that.

Girl: How do we do that, Mr. Simpson?

Blue: It's fairly simple. Say you want to cast...oh...a Fireball spell. You'll want to think about the fire, picture it in your mind. Embrace it, if you will. That goes for any of the other elements as well.

Boy: Show us! Show us!

Blue: Okay okay. But I'm gonna need a target if I want to avoid causing any harm. Hmm.....Jawo, come up here.

Jawo: What!? Why me!?

Blue: Why not? You're telling me you can't handle a little Fireball spell?

Jawo: Fine fine. But if you overdo it, I'll make you regret it.

Blue: You don't have to worry about that. I know how to control my power.

*Jawo walks up the the front of the room and braces himself*

Jawo: Alright, Blue. Lemme have it!

Blue: Okay, here it comes! *casts spell* Fireball!!

*Blue sends three Fireballs towards Jawo. They collide with him, and he barely flinches*

Jawo: Heh, not too bad.

Blue: Any damage?

Jawo: Nope. Except for a singed shirt, I'm fine.

Blue: Alright class, now that you've seen how it works, you can begin your practice. But to make sure that no one gets hurt, just focus on producing a flame, rather than casting Fireball.

Children: Yes, Mr. Simpson.

*The students begin practicing mana conversion. Everyone appears to be doing fine, except for one little girl who can't seem to get it right*

Girl: *sobs* Oh...

Blue: Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Girl: Because *sniff* Everyone can do it b-but me...*sniff*

Blue: Oh come on, that's not true. Let's try it again, and I'll help you this time.

Girl: *wipes eyes* Okay...

*The girl focuses and expels her mana*

Blue: Alright, you got the first two steps down. Now remember what I told you. Think about the fire. Imagine a roaring flame spreading across a forest.

Girl: B-but...I can't!

Blue: You can't? Well uhm...try imagining your mother preparing dinner on the stove.

Girl: Okay! That's easy!

*The girl follows Blue's advice and a flame begins to flicker*

Blue: You almost got it! Keep going!

Girl: .....

Blue: Yes...just a little more... uh..?

*The girl thinks too hard and from her hands, a wild flame bursts outward and torches Blue's face, leaving it comically charred*

Girl: Aah! Mr. Simpson! W-what have I done!?

*riiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Blue: Pwah... *puffs out smoke* C-class...dismissed...*cough* Ugh...

*Blue faints*

Girl: Oh no!

Jawo: Run along, little girl. We'll take it from here.

Girl: W-will he be okay?

Lilia: Yeah, we'll take care of him. You just go on ahead.

Girl: Okay.

*The girl leaves the classroom and joins her friends. After Blue comes to, he and the others pack up their belongings and prepare to leave*

Lady M.: Very well done, Blue. You did much better than I excepted.

Blue: Oh, thanks. It was a nice learning experience for me. Maybe one day, when I decide to settle down, I'll become a magic teacher.

Lady M.: Well you'd certainly make an excellent teacher. No prior knowledge of teaching, and you already have a knack for it. And the children love you!

Blue: Do they really?

Lady M.: Oh yes! So much in fact, that they just couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye first. They're waiting outside for you now.

Lilia: Oh wow, let's go to them, Blue!

Blue: Yes, let's.

*Blue and the others leave the building and find all the students together outside*

Blue: Well kids, I guess this is goodbye...

Girl: Aww, I wish you didn't have to leave...

Boy: Yeah, you've taught us so much.

Blue: I wish I didn't have to go either. But me and my friends have something we need to do.

Lilia: But don't worry. We won't be gone forever.

Jawo: That's right, and once we're done with our travels, we'll come back and visit. Isn't that right, Blue?

Blue: Yeah, definitely.

Lady M.: Remember Blue, you and your friends are always welcome here. Come back anytime you feel like it.

Blue: Thanks, Magalina. We sure will.

Lady M.: Okay students, let's give Mr. Simpson and his friends one last farewell.

Children: Goodbye, Mr. Simpson!!!!

Blue: Bye everyone!

Lilia: See you all again soon!

Jawo: Take care of yourselves. And stay out of trouble!

*Blue and his friends leave the Magic School behind, as the students stand there waving goodbye. Eventually, it fades from sight*

Blue: Well, I guess it's time to get back on the road.

Lilia: Where are we headed next?

Jawo: Baldovain City is just a short hop from here. If we leave now, we should get there before nightfall.

Blue: Alright, let's go.

*Blue and the others leave Huran City. Meanwhile, ILS is hanging by his underwear on a tree branch, courtesy of Jawo*

Sli: Gah, they've finally left! Thank God! Now to follow them. But....how do I get down form here!?!?

*sigh* I'm getting a wedgie...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: