Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:42:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)  (Read 2728 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #15 on: 13 June, 2008, 11:29:30 am »

*The next morning, the group packs up and gets back on the road. Before long, they reach the entrance to the IL Guild base*

Blue: Okay, we're here. Let's go in.

Lilia: Blue wait!

Blue: What now, Lilia?

Lilia: You can't just go charging in there like that! In case you forgot, everybody in there wants you dead. We need a plan first.

Blue: A plan? Like?

Lilia: Uhm...well how would I know? You're the smart one, you come up with a plan.

Blue: Okay, here's a plan. We bust right in there and kick some ass.

Jawo: Now you're speaking my language, Blue. Let's do it!

Lilia: Uh! No! A plan that'll actually work! I was thinking maybe we could find another entrance and sneak in from there, as to avoid detection. Then we could put the squeeze on the man in charge, without all the nasty scrapes inbetween. Now doesn't that sound good? .......Blue? ...Jawo?

*Blue and Jawo are walking towards the main entrance, having completely ignored Lilia's words*

Lilia: Egh, hey!!

Blue: Sorry, Lilia. Wasn't listening.

Jawo: Yeah, we're too busy being men.

Lilia: Blue! Jawo! Come back! *sigh* They're such boys...

*Lilia runs to catch up with the others. Meanwhile, in her pursuit of Blue, ILJ has stumbled across their abandoned campsite*

ILJ: Hmm...a campsite. I wonder if it belongs to Blue and crew...

*Upon inspecting the area, ILJ finds some of Jawo's leftover soup and decides to help herself*

ILJ: Well speak of the devil! Leftover stew! And thank goodness too, because I'm starving!

*ILJ tastes the stew. She pauses for a second, then she immediately slurps it down with glee*

ILJ: Rapture! This is....stupendous! A gift from the Gods! Whoever prepared this magical dish is a culinary master! Putting Sprite in beef stew, such genius! I must have the recipe.

*ILJ packs up the rest of the soup in a canister and stows it away for later*

ILJ: But, I've regressed. I shall not let this most tasty treat distract me from my objective. Blue, you will be mine.

*ILJ leaves the campsite and continues on her way back to the Guild. Meanwhile, Blue and the others begin their infiltration, storming in directly from the front*

Jawo: Alright, which one of you goons is the one in charge!? Speak up!

Hunter1: Who wants to know!?

Blue: I do!

Hunter2: It's Blue!

Jawo: Yeah, you see, our buddy here is being pursued by you guys for no reason, and...his friends aren't too happy about that. So unless you wanna be eating crystal for lunch, you'll give us some answers.

Hunter3: You've got a lot of moxy invading our base like that. Well we'll teach you to mess with the IL Bounty Hunters! Get them!

*The hunter whistles, calling forth more hunters to join the fray*

Hunter3: Don't let any of them escape alive!

Jawo: Hah, it's your funeral.

Blue: Looks like it's time for another throwdown. You guys ready?

Lilia: Ready, Blue. *draws weapons*

Jawo: Heh, I've been waiting for this. *grabs hilt of sword*

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: