Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 05:37:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)  (Read 2943 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #30 on: 16 June, 2008, 08:37:44 am »

*Meanwhile, in the IL Guild Headquarters, nestled deep in Southern Wastelands, the Official arrives*

Hunter: Official! Sir, you've arrived!

Official: Yeah, what of it?

Hunter: Uhm well, last I heard, the northern base where you previously were was conquered by Blue and his companions. Not even ILJ could handle them...

Official: I'm well aware of this.

Hunter: What should we do about this, sir?

Official: Send a messenger to every remaining base. Tell them all to be on the lookout for Blue. Their orders are to detain and capture him...alive.

Hunter: Every hunter, sir? But don't you think that's a bit extreme? He is but one man with one bounty. There are hundreds of others out there.

Official: Are you questioning my orders?

*The Official shoots the hunter a piercing glare*

Hunter: Aah! N-n-n-no, sir!

Official: Send a messenger to the eastern and western bases, and have him relay my orders, NOW!

Hunter: Yes! Right away sir!!

*The hunter sets out about his task. The Official then proceeds into his quarters*

Official: Heheheh, stupid hunters. So easily tricked.

*Suddenly, the Official changes forms, revealing himself to actually be Mephiles, the shape shifter. Thought to have been killed by Blue in the events that transpired 4 months (nearly 2 years to Blue and co.) prior*

??: Are you sure it's safe for you to take on your regular form?

Mephiles: Your shenanigans ever cease to annoy me. Stop sulking in the shadows and show yourself.

??: Fine fine...

*A mysterious figure rises from the ground, revealing himself to Agaranok, once again summoned by Mephiles*

Agaranok: So I assume everything's going as you planned?

Mephiles: Not quite. That Blue is an evasive one, he is.

Agaranok: Ah, I heard. He even managed to lay waste to an entire base of bounty hunters. Such is no simple feat.

Mephiles: Grr, I knew I should've destroyed him when I had the chance. Curse these bounty hunters. Weaklings, all of them!

Agaranok: Calm down. Surely he will not be able to defeat all of them. Yes, he is powerful, but their ranks far outnumber his.

Mephiles: Hmhm, yes. Perhaps you are right. But nothing is certain.

Agaranok: And while we're on the subject, care to remind me why you require my services again?

Mephiles: Just in case this does not work, you will be my contingency plan. A last resort, of sorts.

Agaranok: So you want me to clean up after your messes, huh?

Mephiles: I don't like your tone, Agaranok.

Agaranok: Relax. It is my duty to obey your orders, as you are the one who's summoned me. So, I may as well make the best of it.

Mephiles: Good.

Agaranok: And besides, I've been waiting for the opportunity to challenge Blue again. I wonder how far he's come since our last battle.

Mephiles: Enough! This will not be one of your silly duels of honor. You will defeat Blue by any means necessary if it comes down to it. Is that understood?

Agaranok: *groans* Yes, Master...

Mephiles: Now leave me, you worm! I have business to attend to.

Agaranok: Hmph. As you wish. *disappears*

*After Agaranok leaves, Mephiles resumes the form of the Official*

Official: Hahahah. Soon...soon, you will be mine, Blue. And then I will have my revenge!

*The Official leaves his quarters, afterwards, Agaranok resurfaces*

Agaranok: Hmm, I wonder... Show me how strong you've become, Blue. Show me your true power.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: