Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 02:17:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AoB Gaiden: Shadow of Corruption (Complete)  (Read 2935 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« Reply #75 on: 13 July, 2008, 05:39:05 pm »

*Omissions and Changes*

- ILS was going to join the group in his "Sli" persona when he first met back up with them in Huran City in order to remain incognito and regain their trust. He also was not reveal himself until they reached the headquarters, to which the group would respond by saying they knew it was him the whole time.

- ILJ was not going to be Rachel, but just a ordinary high level female hunter that fights the group twice. Once in Baldovain City and the other in the northern base. After losing the second time, she would reveal the location of the Official and not join up with the group.

- Thus the result of that would lead to every scene involving her never happening. (IE, No Rachel and Jawo kiss scene)

- The "Substitute Teacher" Arc wasn't going to happen at all.

- Collin wasn't going to join the group, but instead remain hopelessly loyal to the bounty hunters and get easily beaten in another encounter.

- Thus, every scene where he plays a major role would've never happened. Expect the bridge scene, where instead, Jawo would've saved Blue and Lilia.

- I intended to have a fight scene between Blue and Jawo, but I didn't know why or how to work it in there, so I left it out.

- Collin was going to use PSI powers, instead of Jupiter Psynergy. But, I thought that was cheesy, so I opted for the later.

- The night before the group was going to journey to Neo Jahannam, Jawo was going to betray the group and go over to Mephiles' side. When the group reached Mephiles' lair, Jawo would've turned back, revealing it to have been a double double cross. But I didn't know exactly what he'd do it for, so I left out.

- Zeldafan wasn't going to teach Blue Prism Sword, but instead was going to have already known it, but lacked the confidence to use it. But I thought, why not let her do something else. I always think of Zeldafan as the trusty utility girl.

- I also intended for Jawo to recieve mortal wounds during the Mephiles fight and then succumb to death after it was over. Resulting in a very emotional scene.

- And lastly, as the original plot, Mephiles was going to instead assume the form of the King and reinstate the bounty on Blue, having both the kingdom knights and the all the bounty hunters under his control.

*Also some things I didn't intend to happen, but thought about*

- Collin living through the journey and joining Blue for good at the end.

- A flip flop in which ILS was the one to die protecting Collin from Agaranok.

- Jawo receiving an invitation to join Blue and Lilia at the end, but refusing. Wanting to travel on his own instead.

*Some other stuff*

- After the first usage, I had forgotten all about Jawo's Chaos Control...

- I really REALLY hate sword users. Thinking of original moves for them is near impossible. When I was in the planning stages of the story, I imagined Jawo using a bo staff. But instead of just giving him that, I asked him what his weapon was, and he just HAD to say a sword. So to make things easier on myself, I thought about the crystal, and had him use it for some crazy techniques instead of just hacking and slashing, which he rarely does.

- It's also the reason why ILS either

1. Loses very quickly or..
2. Doesn't fight at all.

Aaaaand, that's all. Feel free to post any comments/questions if you want.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: