Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 04:00:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)  (Read 15441 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #90 on: 10 June, 2008, 09:33:12 pm »

Ok, so maybe Bleach isn't that much better than Naruto.
Yes, it is. Bleach is much better than Naruto, despite having a few flaws. Naruto has millions of flaws.

Sasuke taking part in at least 10.000 of them.
Actually, I have to say you're wrong here.

It's not that Naruto has millions are flaws, it's just that Naruto's flaws seem bigger because it has not been written in a way that limits itself, while Bleach has been written in a way so that some of it's flaws can't be fixed without it become Dues ex machina, or breaking it's preset laws without seeming stupid. It was almost pushing it with the Shinigami-Hollow blurring thing, but it's still acceptable. If it were, to say, add a third release out of nowhere, it would just seem pulled out the backside.

What I'm saying is, While Bleach has let Ichigo pretty much grow to his (Disappointingly low) max, (as soon as he masters the hollow transformation thing) Naruto simply just hasn't let Naruto grow enough yet. (Although, by author comments, it is coming)

Shadow clone feint and then Rasenshuriken is only going to last so long, as will Hollow Transformation and then red Getsuga Tenshou.

Naruto could be better, but Bleach has got to pull something out fast, or it's gonna run itself into the ground.

So Bleach > Naruto, but's it's not so far behind. If you ask me, both could be better, And I'm waiting for the start of the next arcs to see if they'll redeem themselves.

And I didn't even talk about other things! I'm a bad fan. >_>
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: