Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:41:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)  (Read 14500 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #1095 on: 22 September, 2010, 09:16:32 pm »

So....now what?
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #1096 on: 22 September, 2010, 09:54:49 pm »

Now they have to finish **** killing Yammy
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1097 on: 22 September, 2010, 10:07:12 pm »

Oh yeah. So many damn loose ends.

Which is why I predict there's more, of course.

But the next villain better not have as much **** buildup as Aizen did. Because if that happened...
Report Spam   Logged

Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1098 on: 22 September, 2010, 10:14:41 pm »

Spirit King is almost certainly the final boss.

or Urahara or something. At least, hopefully one of those two. Personally I wouldn't want Urahara to be a villain, but if it's not the Spirit King, then Urahara's pretty much the only other character that could realistically top Aizen.

Unless Arrowdad's got some truly crazy **** up his sleeve.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1099 on: 22 September, 2010, 10:18:08 pm »

Arrowdad and Shinidad do a Fusion Dance.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #1100 on: 22 September, 2010, 10:21:53 pm »

Yammy? Oh, yeah...that guy...completely forgot he existed.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #1101 on: 23 September, 2010, 07:04:27 am »

Spirit King is almost certainly the final boss.

or Urahara or something. At least, hopefully one of those two. Personally I wouldn't want Urahara to be a villain, but if it's not the Spirit King, then Urahara's pretty much the only other character that could realistically top Aizen.

Unless Arrowdad's got some truly crazy **** up his sleeve.

If those are the only options, I'd rather have a totally new villain, to be honest.

I want them both to be de-powered completely and then they will fight by simply punching each other.

Or a limp-wristed slap-fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39DB1imIVKM&NR=1&feature=fvwp

*couldn't find one with the proper audio* v_v
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1102 on: 30 September, 2010, 05:23:43 pm »

Next chapter: The death of Ichigo Kurosaki!
Report Spam   Logged

Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1103 on: 30 September, 2010, 05:40:26 pm »

If those are the only options, I'd rather have a totally new villain, to be honest.

I don't see how you could prefer a complete asspull of a villain rather than people we have reason to believe could perform the roll, and know have the potential power to pull it off.

I mean, I could see how you'd think it was more likely, but not preferable...
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #1104 on: 30 September, 2010, 06:13:35 pm »

I don't see how you could prefer a complete asspull of a villain rather than people we have reason to believe could perform the roll, and know have the potential power to pull it off.

I mean, I could see how you'd think it was more likely, but not preferable...

Urahara or Ryuken would be just as much of an asspull as a new villain. I really can't see Urahara going through such a severe character change, and Ryuken just seems like he doesn't give a **** about the spiritual world at all, with the possible exception of Uryu. Hell, I could see Mayuri becoming a villain before those two, and even then I don't really see what he'd have to gain from doing so. He seems to be given pretty much free reign in Seireitei as it is...

And why is it hard to believe that I'd prefer a new villain rather than seeing my favourite character turning evil?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1105 on: 30 September, 2010, 06:27:42 pm »

I was joking about arrowdad. And Urahara wouldn't. There's almost nowhere a new villain could have possibly been sitting around hiding this time and be as strong or stronger than Aizen.

And it's kind of silly to think that you'd dislike a character just because they were "bad". Being what would be a detestable jerkass in real life doesn't make a characters not likable... Do you like any antagonist characters? Anyway, and this is just me, if a "good" character I liked was effectively written into being a "bad" character, that would probably make me like them and appreciate their character more. But then I guess I can understand your concern about Urahara considering there's no way it'd be effectively done in Bleach.

And you didn't mention the Spirit King, who is more likely as a new final villain than Urahara anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #1106 on: 30 September, 2010, 06:42:40 pm »

Sorry, I just don't like it when good characters turn bad. It sort of happened recently in Fairy Tail, when the main characters got thrown into a parallel universe, and the parallel version of one of my favourites turned out to be a major antagonist and an evil, sadistic ****. I hated her within a single chapter of her debut, and wanted to see her get beaten to a pulp. It'd be the same thing with Urahara, except worse because Kubo woudn't even have the "parallel universe double" excuse to fall back on. Another example would be Sasuke in Naruto. Granted, I was never very keen on him, but he just got more and more detestable after his heel-face turn, and not in a good way.

I agree that the Spirit King is certainly a candidate for a new villain, but I can't really see a way it could be done well. "Oh hey guys, turns out the Spirit King was evil all along".

I'll be honest, a part of me thinks it might be best for the series if it just ended here, after the next few chapters.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1107 on: 30 September, 2010, 06:57:22 pm »

Another example would be Sasuke in Naruto. Granted, I was never very keen on him, but he just got more and more detestable after his heel-face turn, and not in a good way.

I agree that the Spirit King is certainly a candidate for a new villain, but I can't really see a way it could be done well. "Oh hey guys, turns out the Spirit King was evil all along".

I'll be honest, a part of me thinks it might be best for the series if it just ended here, after the next few chapters.

Face-Heel turn, you mean. In this case.

And the Spirit King isn't very hard to make out as an antagonist. Sure, maybe he keeps Soul Society in order, but something that was a theme back in the soul society invasion arc, and mirrored just before Aizen's death, was that those rigid laws were too rigid. Ichigo said something about fighting back against stupid laws to Byakuya when they fought, and when Aizen said something like, "you should seek to change things rather than always leaving them as they are", Ichigo made quite the relevant expression. He probably won't be terribly evil, per se, but a huge obstacle in a goal of rebelling and changing soul society.

See, easy. Even kubo could do this.

And it definitely isn't ending any time soon. To be honest, it would have been 'better' if it ended a long time ago, because there were almost no good fights since the soul society arc ended, but whatever. It'll keep going anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #1108 on: 30 September, 2010, 07:05:19 pm »

Whatever.

And okay, I guess I could see that happening, but isn't Ichigo supposed to have lost all his shinigami powers? Then again, I suppose that doesn't include his Hollow/Vizard powers...

Also, I'm not one of the people who thought the series was only good during the Soul Society arc. I only started getting exasperated and fed up with it once Aizen entered the fighting himself and pwned everyone left right and centre. Okay, Barragan pissed me off as well, but still...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #1109 on: 30 September, 2010, 07:50:49 pm »

His soul reaper powers and hollow powers were supposed to have perfectly and completely merged together. It would be beyond retarded if he had to go through that 'controlling inner hollow' bullshit again.

He'll just get his powers back for some dumb ass reason.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: