Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:39:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)  (Read 14411 times)
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #375 on: 05 March, 2009, 09:41:38 pm »

You cannot classify that as a woman.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #376 on: 06 March, 2009, 07:04:16 am »

*reads latest chapter*

Hm... Maybe Orihime will be the one to kill Ulquiorra...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #377 on: 06 March, 2009, 12:09:31 pm »

She'll reject his existence and he'll die instantly...

Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #378 on: 06 March, 2009, 12:33:56 pm »

She'll reject his existence and he'll die instantly...

Possibly.

Or, she'll attack him, wounding him enough to drop Ichigo. He'll attack her in retaliation, Ichigo gets seriously pissed off and goes full-hollow again.

Just a thought...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #379 on: 06 March, 2009, 07:05:57 pm »

Something tells me Ichigo's too dead to do anything for a while. He'll definitely be saved by someone else, and I don't think Hollow Ichigo would do any better than Ichigo did. Ulquiorra freaking obliterated him for the entire chapter.
Report Spam   Logged
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #380 on: 06 March, 2009, 10:15:46 pm »

Plot twist: Ichigo dies and the manga becomes Uryu, Chad, and the 11th division's awesome adventures!
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #381 on: 06 March, 2009, 10:27:02 pm »

That would actually make me interested in keeping up with it!
Report Spam   Logged

Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #382 on: 06 March, 2009, 10:39:41 pm »

At first I was happy that this chapter genuinely left me wondering what was going to happen, then I realized that the only reason I can't figure it out is because I don't trust Kubo to do something that isn't stupid, and was sad. Like Hichigo suddenly popping out and decapitating Ulquiorra, or another training session in Ichigo's head.
He desperately needs one, but he's busy dying right now.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #383 on: 07 March, 2009, 09:15:04 am »

Something tells me Ichigo's too dead to do anything for a while. He'll definitely be saved by someone else, and I don't think Hollow Ichigo would do any better than Ichigo did. Ulquiorra freaking obliterated him for the entire chapter.

My main reasoning for Hollow Ichigo standing more of a chance than normal Ichigo is that currently, the only extra power his hollow mask gives him is greater speed. Surely there's got to be more to his hollow than that...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #384 on: 07 March, 2009, 01:16:50 pm »

I admit, I liked the recent chapter.
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #385 on: 07 March, 2009, 02:31:00 pm »

I'm pretty sure his Hollow form isn't particularly stronger, just more skilled.

And skill ain't gonna do crap against Ulquiorra God Mode.

I admit, I liked the recent chapter.

Probably because Ichigo got the crap beat out of him and then died. Again.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #386 on: 07 March, 2009, 03:17:27 pm »

I'm pretty sure his Hollow form isn't particularly stronger, just more skilled.

And skill ain't gonna do crap against Ulquiorra God Mode.

Well we won't know until we see it properly in action, will we?

Look at all the different powers various Hollows that have appeared in Bleach have had. I find it very hard to believe that Ichigo's hollow (and I mean his proper hollow, not just the white version of Ichigo that appears in his mind) is just very fast, which is the only power his hollow mask has shown so far. Hell, he hasn't even been shown to be able to use Cero yet.

I'm not saying his Hollow form would instantly own Ulquiorra, I'm just saying that it has a lot of potential and shouldn't just be dismissed.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #387 on: 07 March, 2009, 03:44:13 pm »

The white version of Ichigo is his hollow. I don't really know what you mean by a proper hollow, because he certainly ain't gonna look like he did when the Vizards were containing him and he was regenerating limbs and looked like a monster. Though a regenerative power might pop up sometime. Whenever he was being controlled by his inner hollow he only showed himself to be more skilled and able to ignore injuries. His hollow taking control might help a little, but considering Ulquiorra was already kicking Ichigo's ass before he pulled a second transformation out of his has, a new attack probably wouldn't even be capable of pulling out a victory. Even if it could, Ichigo shouldn't always show off his "potential" by getting some new power or something. He's clearly inexperienced, lacking in skill, and isn't very capable when it comes to maintaining the speed his Bankai and perhaps his Hollow Mask allow. He needs to learn to use his power ups properly before he gets new power ups.
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #388 on: 07 March, 2009, 03:44:34 pm »

derp. Wall of text.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #389 on: 07 March, 2009, 04:14:58 pm »

The white version of Ichigo is his hollow. I don't really know what you mean by a proper hollow, because he certainly ain't gonna look like he did when the Vizards were containing him and he was regenerating limbs and looked like a monster. Though a regenerative power might pop up sometime. Whenever he was being controlled by his inner hollow he only showed himself to be more skilled and able to ignore injuries. His hollow taking control might help a little, but considering Ulquiorra was already kicking Ichigo's ass before he pulled a second transformation out of his has, a new attack probably wouldn't even be capable of pulling out a victory. Even if it could, Ichigo shouldn't always show off his "potential" by getting some new power or something. He's clearly inexperienced, lacking in skill, and isn't very capable when it comes to maintaining the speed his Bankai and perhaps his Hollow Mask allow. He needs to learn to use his power ups properly before he gets new power ups.

Why not? We don't know how far the powers of a Vizard extend yet, so it's certainly possible.

And as far as I can see, he already handles his bankai and hollow mask just fine, like in his fight against Grimmjow. It's just that Ulquiorra just happens to be stronger than him. The only way I could see Ichigo winning this fight by "showing more skill" is if he learned to control his spiritual pressure properly, since Ulquiorra himself said it fluctuated from being weak to being even stronger than his.

Anyway, if Ichigo isn't going to win this fight, I'd be interested to hear how you think he gets out of it. Renji, Chad, Uryu and Rukia certainly aren't powerful enough to beat Ulquiorra, not to mention they're already tied up with the leader of the Exequias. Unohana doesn't fight, Mayuri is probably still investigating Szayel's lab, so that just leaves Byakuya and Kenpachi, and I don't see how they'd fare much better than Ichigo, seeing as he's beaten or at least tied with both of them in the past. Plus Kenpachi probably still has his injuries from his fight with Nnoitra.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: