Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:48:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)  (Read 14290 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #465 on: 27 March, 2009, 08:18:23 pm »

Maybe Noitra can't regenerate every part of his body.
Neither can Ulq. All he really appears to have going for him is speed and power.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #466 on: 27 March, 2009, 08:19:28 pm »

Maybe Noitra can't regenerate every part of his body.

Eh, maybe.

But then again, Ulquiorra said he can't regenerate his brain and internal organs, so maybe he can just keep regenerating for longer than Nnoitra can.

Also, I think Nnoitra can only regenerate in his released state, while it looks like Uquiorra can do it whenever he wants.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #467 on: 27 March, 2009, 08:21:37 pm »

Whatever.

If Ichigo fights them, they can regenerate. If they can't regenerate, they will soon.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #468 on: 27 March, 2009, 08:27:59 pm »

Whatever.

If Ichigo fights them, they can regenerate. If they can't regenerate, they will soon.

Eh?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #469 on: 28 March, 2009, 12:40:56 am »

DIE ULQUIORRA DIE
The only thing that ruins this whole moment is that it's Ichigo killing him...
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #470 on: 28 March, 2009, 12:52:53 am »

His death was too quick...I dun like it.

By the way, is Hitsugaya stronger than Ichigo? I don't think Hitsu can beat Hanabel by himself( she is #3)...especially sence he doesn't have Plot Armor like Ichigo...
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #471 on: 28 March, 2009, 03:10:38 am »

By the way, is Hitsugaya stronger than Ichigo? I don't think Hitsu can beat Hanabel by himself( she is #3)...especially sence he doesn't have Plot Armor like Ichigo...
He's a Captain. He can't die, it's in the contract.

As for Hanabel, I suspect she will either prove less powerful than Ulq (quite likely, really), or her release will be based upon gimmicks (much like her obvious conterpart Soifon)
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #472 on: 28 March, 2009, 03:31:38 am »

He's a Captain. He can't die, it's in the contract.

As for Hanabel, I suspect she will either prove less powerful than Ulq (quite likely, really), or her release will be based upon gimmicks (much like her obvious conterpart Soifon)

Hm...whatever her ability is, ice must be the perfect counter.

I guess we'll have to wait. Thats the fight I want to see the most... Favorite Captain vs favorite Espada.

Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #473 on: 28 March, 2009, 11:56:06 am »

I really don't think any of the captains (except Yamamoto) would be capable of taking down any of the top 3 Espada alone. I mean, Shunsui or Ukitake might manage against Halibel, but it's looking like they'll be double-teaming Stark. I reckon the captains will be losing at first, then get helped out by the timely arrival of the Vizard. And possibly Kisuke and/or Yoruichi and/or Tessai, unless Kisuke is still busy with Tatsuki, Keigo & Mizuiro.

Let's not forget that Halibel, Barragan and Stark are all probably Vasto Lorde Arrancar, and not only is a Vasto Lorde supposed to be more powerful than a shinigami captain, but just ten of them would supposedly give Aizen enough power to wipe out Soul Society. Hell, Ichigo only won against Ulquiorra because of his Vizard powers.

And I still don't think Ulquiorra's dead. He just seems too major a character to be killed off just like that. I mean, Grimmjow isn't dead, is he? And they've been the two most major Arrancar characters so far.
« Last Edit: 28 March, 2009, 05:48:30 pm by The Mighty Boosh » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #474 on: 28 March, 2009, 05:25:59 pm »

It was never said anywhere that anyone is a Vasto Lorde, as far as I'm aware.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #475 on: 28 March, 2009, 05:48:08 pm »

It was never said anywhere that anyone is a Vasto Lorde, as far as I'm aware.

No, but it's been so heavily implied that it might as well have been.

Ulquiorra's mask remains almost perfectly match the silhouette used during the Vasto Lorde explanation waaaaaay back near the beginning of the Arrancar arc (as does his general body shape minus the wings), so if he's a Vasto Lorde (like it was implied there) it makes sense for the three Espada above him to be Vasto Lordes as well. Also, Ulquiorra said that the 4th & above Espada are forbidden to release their zanpakuto's inside Las Noches because of their sheer power. The only reason I can think of why they wouldn't be allowed while the 5th and below Espada are allowed is that they're a huge step up in power, like the difference in power between an Adjuchas Arrancar and a Vasto Lorde Arrancar.

EDIT: I've changed my previous post so it says "Let's not forget that Halibel, Barragan and Stark are all probably Vasto Lorde Arrancar", if it makes people any happier.
« Last Edit: 28 March, 2009, 05:50:03 pm by The Mighty Boosh » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #476 on: 28 March, 2009, 06:24:46 pm »

It made me exponentially happier.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #477 on: 01 April, 2009, 10:17:40 pm »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=2000121&topic=48875663

Just as the winter war finished and things were returning to normal, Chad was kidnapped by a soldier of hell! Ichigo gathers up his friends in order to fight the entire forces of the underworld despite Soul Society telling him not to. What friendship! Can Ichigo's party possible face the powerful 8 Apostles of hell? Upon arrival, the obvious choice was to separate:

Ishida

Ishida was the one to face 6th Cavalier, and Ishida's usual tricks stood no chance. Luckily he revealed he had a powerful new technique he never showed before, perfect for defeating his new opponent! The downsides are costly however... he lost his powers!

Chad

While held captive, Chad escaped and unlocked his armored legs, obliterating a nameless minion used to guard him! A few seconds later, he was knocked out by a casual swipe from the 7th Apostle, leaving him to bleed on the floor of his cell.

Rukia

To everybody's surprise, the spirit of Kaien has come to face Rukia in battle! After getting stabbed in the stomach, Rukia was barely able to defeat the 5th Cavalier using her shikai's full ability.

Renji

Renji used all his might against the 7th, and after a long hard battle could go no more. Luckily, Orihime has unlocked a new fairy ability during that very battle, healing him enough to land a finishing blow! She has exhausted her powers, however, leaving her to provide moral support.

Ichigo

Ichigo rushed in to face the 3rd Apostle, the very one that kidnapped Chad! After getting decimated and the situation seeming lost, a new side hidden inside of Ichigo came out to overpower the might soldier! Ichigo's resolve came through and regained control, allowing him to defeat the 3rd apostle fair and square.

But what is this?! The 2nd apostle is appraoching without giving Ichigo time to recover, but he gets interrupted by...

Kenpachi

Kenpachi comes out of nowhere, explaining his thirst for battle is so strong it penetrated hell itself! However, Kenpachi's two handed might is no match for the 2nd godly speed. That is until Kenpachi decides to get serious, and takes off the leg weights secretly tied to his shoes and pants. He outsped his opponent and won the battle!

Just as there was one opponent left, Aizen appeared out of nowhere and killed him, crowning himself the king of hell!

I laughed.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #478 on: 10 April, 2009, 09:40:22 am »

...Is it over? Is Ulquiorra actually dead now?

Also:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/353/02-03/
*small nosebleed*
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #479 on: 10 April, 2009, 12:43:46 pm »

lulz