Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:42:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)  (Read 14501 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #570 on: 03 July, 2009, 09:05:30 am »

Not with a hole in one's chest and a shot shoulder on the other...

They'll get better. It's Titty Kubo, after all. He just looooves his big damn heroes.

And what's wrong with keeping strong characters alive?
When you create an absolute bull**** diabolus ex machina just so you can have the other guys show up.

We already knew the Vizard were going to turn up, Wonderweiss' appearance and actions don't change that. The only difference is that the Vizard now turned up when they're actually needed rather than turning up to a fight that was already going relatively well for the Shinigami.

And we already had an indication that Wonderweiss was pretty strong. I'm not sure which character said it, but apparently the Shinigami have ranked Wonderweiss as Espada-level, despite him not actually being an Espada.

But that's not the question I asked. Your answer sounded more like an answer to the question "What's wrong with the Vizard showing up?". In your previous post, it sounded more like you were complaining that Ukitake and Kyoraku were most likely going to survive.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #571 on: 04 July, 2009, 03:10:14 am »

So uh...What the **** happened to Yami? >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #572 on: 04 July, 2009, 09:11:48 am »

Last we saw, he was towering over Renji, Rukia and Chad in his released state. That's when the narrative switched back to Fake Karakura Town.

But I reckon the narrative will be switching back again soon. The Vizard turning up just in time to save the Shinigami seems like too big an event for Kubo to continue right away. ¬_¬
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #573 on: 10 July, 2009, 08:14:58 am »

Last we saw, he was towering over Renji, Rukia and Chad in his released state. That's when the narrative switched back to Fake Karakura Town.

But I reckon the narrative will be switching back again soon. The Vizard turning up just in time to save the Shinigami seems like too big an event for Kubo to continue right away. ¬_¬
As it turns out, you're wrong. Also, I absolutely love Lisa's pwnage of Shunsui. Epic tsundere.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #574 on: 10 July, 2009, 08:22:24 am »

As it turns out, you're wrong. Also, I absolutely love Lisa's pwnage of Shunsui. Epic tsundere.

*shrugs* No complaints here. And we finally got to see the rest of the Vizards' masks. Hachi's is more complex than I was expecting.

I don't get why they were so worried/shocked by that swarm of Gillians, though. Unless it means that giant Hollow's power is to spawn/summon huge numbers of them.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #575 on: 10 July, 2009, 08:34:02 am »

*shrugs* No complaints here. And we finally got to see the rest of the Vizards' masks. Hachi's is more complex than I was expecting.

I don't get why they were so worried/shocked by that swarm of Gillians, though. Unless it means that giant Hollow's power is to spawn/summon huge numbers of them.
I expect the thing's power is that it's most likely a troop carrier or a living portal of some sort. Also, because they've already gotten their asses kicked, and now there's more enemies.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #576 on: 16 July, 2009, 12:54:53 am »

So I've recently begun reading Bleach, and I'm quickly becoming disintrested in it. It basically has the flaw of any RPG game, where if the villain had simply thrown his most powerful minion at you first, you would have been toast, but instead he decides to throw a number of increasingly powerful enemies your way, allowing you slowly power up. And power levels in this manga vary to the borderline ridiculous. I just hit chapter 261 which is the personification of my growing frustration with this. In the same goddamn chapter, Chad, my favorite character so far, discovers his new super-powerful-destructive left arm transformation that kills a guy in one blow and then has it rendered completely ****ing useless when some new guy steps in and takes the same hit without even flinching.

What I'm trying to ask is, will it get better?
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #577 on: 16 July, 2009, 01:11:51 am »

Worse, especially when it comes to your complaints.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #578 on: 16 July, 2009, 01:19:54 am »

Worse, especially when it comes to your complaints.
Honestly, I only really read it because I've invested so much damn time already...

That and Titty manages to come up with some interesting powers.
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #579 on: 16 July, 2009, 01:24:16 am »

Never.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #580 on: 16 July, 2009, 07:53:35 am »

So apparently I'm the only person who posts in this topic that still actually likes the series, then.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #581 on: 16 July, 2009, 12:07:48 pm »

I still like it...

Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #582 on: 16 July, 2009, 01:26:20 pm »

So apparently I'm the only person who posts in this topic that still actually likes the series, then.
I don't mind it much, but I think that Titty's seriously got some problems with writing.

However, Mashiro is awesome, Hachi is straight out of Kekkaishi, and the one girl with the Gyan mask is made of epic.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #583 on: 16 July, 2009, 11:22:49 pm »

Problems like what?
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #584 on: 18 July, 2009, 11:40:39 pm »

So, I wussied out and I'm gonna continue reading. I just finished the Mayuri vs. Granz fight, and holy ****. Remind me to never **** Mayuri off. That freak is scary.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: