Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 01:50:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)  (Read 15488 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #645 on: 18 September, 2009, 04:47:55 am »

Like rebonding his soul and showing his true form...

Then Kyoraku would have a reason to reveal his Bankai.

I could actually see that happening. It's not a bad idea. I mean, Stark's got to have something over the other 9 Espada, being the most powerful of the lot (possibly excluding Yammy in released state and Ulquiorra in "segunda etapa"). And Barragan's really raised the bar in terms of power.

Like rebonding his soul and showing his true form...

Then Kyoraku would have a reason to reveal his Bankai.

Isn't that his Bankai? His swords second form is the flames right?

You're thinking of the #1 guy. >__>

And we have no idea what Yamamoto's Bankai is. Hell, his Shikai alone is pretty much on normal Bankai level, so I don't reckon we'll be seeing it unless he decides to take on Aizen himself.

....I love Shunsui.

He is indeed awesome.
« Last Edit: 18 September, 2009, 04:49:44 am by Mayuri Kurotsuchi » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #646 on: 25 September, 2009, 10:05:42 am »

Did Stark seriously just die that fast? He did nowhere near the damage that Barragan did... I think it's time to ragequit Bleach. >_> (kidding.)

Though with what Aizen slashing Halibel at the end of the chapter, it seems to me Kubo's trying to speed this up. Still no excuse for killing Stark before he really did much of anything.

...I am a fan of Sailor Outfits... <_<
« Last Edit: 25 September, 2009, 10:07:14 am by Miyazaki Nodoka » Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #647 on: 25 September, 2009, 10:25:09 am »

Did Stark seriously just die that fast? He did nowhere near the damage that Barragan did... I think it's time to ragequit Bleach. >_> (kidding.)

Though with what Aizen slashing Halibel at the end of the chapter, it seems to me Kubo's trying to speed this up. Still no excuse for killing Stark before he really did much of anything.

...I am a fan of Sailor Outfits... <_<

To be fair, Stark was against more powerful opponents than Barragan (two Vizards and two of the most powerful Shinigami Captains, as opposed to Barragan fighting a single Captain, a single Vizard and a Lieutenant), and he didn't have Barragan's hax power of insta-rot/decay. Still, ever since we found out Barragan's power, I've kept wondering why he wasn't the 1st Espada instead of Stark. There just doesn't seem to be anything Stark could do that could match it.

And this might be clutching at straws, but there's no guarantee that Stark's actually dead. He wasn't that much more wounded than Ukitake was, and I seriously doubt he's dead.

Still, we got to see two more Vizard shikais. Plus Aizen's first heartless bastard moment in a fair while.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #648 on: 25 September, 2009, 11:45:33 am »

Stark was only 1st because the aspect of death that he represents( loneliness) was greater than Barragan's(age). Atleast thats what I think...Plus, I bet Barragan couldn't age 1,000 ceros or wolves fast enough if he were to fight Stark.

Stark's most likely dead...Kyoraku set him up for maximum damage in that color game.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #649 on: 25 September, 2009, 11:48:31 am »

Didn't Barragan go one about Age being the greatest aspect of death, though? The only one that's inescapable. I'd have thought that would make it greater than Loneliness.

And Barragan was pretty much only susceptible to his own powers. That was kinda the point of Hachi's method of killing him.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #650 on: 25 September, 2009, 12:39:00 pm »

Barragan thought his power was absolute, and it pretty much was...but being lonley is worse than aging. I'm sure aging isn't considered bad when one is with people they love and whatnot.

Barragan's power's only flaw was that it wasnt instant. Enough fast explosive attacks like Soifon's would eventually kill him.

Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #651 on: 25 September, 2009, 12:41:15 pm »

Or it could be that Stark was lazy, and it was his undoing.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #652 on: 25 September, 2009, 05:15:20 pm »

I'd definitely say that Titty is trying to speed this up, but I still wanted to get to see what the Vizard shikais did, dammit!
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #653 on: 25 September, 2009, 05:18:51 pm »

I'd definitely say that Titty is trying to speed this up, but I still wanted to get to see what the Vizard shikais did, dammit!

Well from the sound of it, Gin and Tosen are joining in, so there's still some fighting left to go. Plus we might find out Gin's Bankai, though Kubo doesn't seem to be in a hurry to show any more Bankais after Soifon's... I really thought Ukitake or Kyoraku would have to use at least one of their Bankais against Stark...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #654 on: 25 September, 2009, 05:25:45 pm »

Well from the sound of it, Gin and Tosen are joining in, so there's still some fighting left to go. Plus we might find out Gin's Bankai, though Kubo doesn't seem to be in a hurry to show any more Bankais after Soifon's... I really thought Ukitake or Kyoraku would have to use at least one of their Bankais against Stark...
Cutting out some parts, maybe. They were going to fight anyways, so I suppose that it counts as speeding it up. And you know that he can't use their bankais yet, he has to save it for some super-special-awesome asspull.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #655 on: 25 September, 2009, 05:41:34 pm »

But I thought the fight with Stark was going to contain the super-special-awesome-asspull. I mean, I guess it kinda did with Shunsui's shikai, but I thought Stark would have at least one more thing up his awesome sleeve that would require another step-up in power.

And I still think Ukitake's shikai ability is a bit of a letdown. Shunsui's shikai on the other hand was way cooler than I thought it would be.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #656 on: 02 October, 2009, 02:29:58 am »

Even though I have stated it before and still maintain it, I will say it again. Mashiro is the ****.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #657 on: 02 October, 2009, 09:25:41 am »

Aizen is a bastard, and Masahiro is awesome.

I hope we get to see Kensei's bankai....I mean, he was a captain after all.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #658 on: 02 October, 2009, 09:37:47 am »

That's... That's it?

I mean, it was awesome to see Mashiro pwning Wonderweiss over and over again, but barely anything happened in that chapter at all.

Still, I guess the way Mashiro fires a Cero is pretty cool.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #659 on: 02 October, 2009, 10:03:11 am »

So far, the Vaizards are the best characters in Bleach.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: