Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 10:34:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)  (Read 15528 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #690 on: 14 October, 2009, 06:49:24 pm »

Since the other topic is deserted, I'm going to talk about the latest episode here.

This episode has been nothing short of infuriating for me. First Byakuya acts like a total asshat, losing him all the awesome points I gave him for his fight against Zommari (his last big thing in the anime or manga), then the episode ends with a cliffhanger that possibly indicates that his disappearance and betrayal was all planned, meaning that he won't get the beating he deserves so much.

This is a perfect exaple of why he's one of the few Bleach characters I dislike.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #691 on: 16 October, 2009, 10:19:06 am »

Manga
Well, not much happened there... I'd forgotten that Yammy has multiple legs in his resurreccion, though.

I really doubt he'll go down that easily though. Not the "zero espada". ¬_¬
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #692 on: 16 October, 2009, 12:09:59 pm »

Manga
Well, not much happened there... I'd forgotten that Yammy has multiple legs in his resurreccion, though.

I really doubt he'll go down that easily though. Not the "zero espada". ¬_¬
I doubt he'll go down anywhere near as hard as Barragan did, though. All Yammy seems to have going for him is size and strength. Plus Ichigo seems to have powered up somewhat after his little episode.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #693 on: 16 October, 2009, 12:28:21 pm »

No, he was boasting too much when his rank changed. I'm not saying he'll have uberhax powers like Barragan, just that he'll be tough to take down.

Also, I'll be rather disappointed if Ichigo doesn't need help from any of the others there.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #694 on: 18 October, 2009, 10:38:15 pm »

Just in case anyone's still watching the current anime arc, if the episode titles on the Bleach wikia are correct, then Kenpachi should finally be showing up in about 3 episodes' time.

Just thought people might like to know...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #695 on: 22 October, 2009, 12:42:49 pm »

Knew it, knew it, knew it. I knew the markings on his mask were different!

And then Yammy comes back up and says "Imma bite you like the Mike Tyson ripoff I am!"

And then the badass duo shows up after Titty decides to depower Ichigo for a bit so he can get super-special-awesome powers later.

Also, lulz at the tag near the end. "An unexpected arrival?!" Hardly. I've been waiting for them to show up. Now I wonder if she's going to be there as well...
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #696 on: 22 October, 2009, 12:59:27 pm »

And then Yammy comes back up and says "Imma bite you like the Mike Tyson ripoff I am!"

And then the badass duo shows up after Titty decides to depower Ichigo for a bit so he can get super-special-awesome powers later.

Also, lulz at the tag near the end. "An unexpected arrival?!" Hardly. I've been waiting for them to show up. Now I wonder if she's going to be there as well...

You mean Nel or Unohana? Or Yachiru?

And I honestly hadn't noticed the different markings until now. I heard the stripes were thicker or something, but thought that was just a small change in art style. But this is a big change...

Also, I'm kinda hoping Mayuri doesn't show up in this fight. If he does, then he'll have come straight from Szayel's specimen room and we probably won't know what those two bodies were.

Finally, I rather liked this bit of artwork: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/379/02-03/ Not only is it a cool idea, but Matsumoto is teh schmexiness.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #697 on: 22 October, 2009, 01:41:32 pm »

You mean Nel or Unohana? Or Yachiru?

And I honestly hadn't noticed the different markings until now. I heard the stripes were thicker or something, but thought that was just a small change in art style. But this is a big change...

Also, I'm kinda hoping Mayuri doesn't show up in this fight. If he does, then he'll have come straight from Szayel's specimen room and we probably won't know what those two bodies were.

Finally, I rather liked this bit of artwork: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/379/02-03/ Not only is it a cool idea, but Matsumoto is teh schmexiness.
Either of the first two, but I'm expecting Unohana, so she can finally have badass moments.

I hope he doesn't show up either. Or at least only shows up to get punched the hell out.

And titty witch has titties, while loli devil doesn't. Also lulz at the shota in the (second) most revealing outfit and Ichigo as Frankenstein. Especially Ichistein, considering the nature of his powers at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #698 on: 22 October, 2009, 03:08:43 pm »

Actually, if Unohana showed up, then there could be a potential interaction between her and Kenpachi. Something that KenxUno shippers, such as myself, have been waiting for since the Soul Society arc.

Seriously, it wouldn't even have to have even the slightest romantic implication. The Unopachi/Zarahana/whatever fanboys/girls would still lap it up and twist it into something more.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #699 on: 22 October, 2009, 04:44:12 pm »

Well... that was unexpectedly awesome. It's like all the villains in the series cried out at once, "Oh ****!".
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #700 on: 22 October, 2009, 06:09:33 pm »

Well... that was unexpectedly awesome. It's like all the villains in the series cried out at once, "Oh ****!".

What, Kenpachi and Byakuya?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #701 on: 22 October, 2009, 06:32:20 pm »

Kenpachi, Byakuya and Ichigo.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #702 on: 22 October, 2009, 06:36:34 pm »

KenxUno shippers, such as myself

Kenny's only love is his personal loli.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #703 on: 22 October, 2009, 06:51:47 pm »

Kenpachi, Byakuya and Ichigo.

Ah, right...

KenxUno shippers, such as myself

Kenny's only love is his personal loli.

No it isn't, shut up. >_>[/fanboyism]

But seriously, as awesome a pairing as I think Kenpachi & Unohana are, never going to happen. Hell, Kubo won't even make either of Ichigo's most obvious pairings canon.

A guy can dream, though... A guy can dream...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #704 on: 22 October, 2009, 10:03:40 pm »

Shipping........?

*Gets Chainsaw*

>_>
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: