Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 04:52:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Bleach Topic (SPOILERS)  (Read 15501 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #765 on: 17 December, 2009, 03:17:33 pm »

...Okay, Hisagi has just earned lots of awesome points in my opinion.
I finally got the joke about the name of his shikai, too. But yeah. And Flysen was creeeeeepy. I thought for a second that his eyes were vaginas.

What joke?

And as awesome as this has been, it's still a little anti-climatic. Then again, since it's Tosen, that just makes it funny.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #766 on: 17 December, 2009, 03:19:45 pm »

...Okay, Hisagi has just earned lots of awesome points in my opinion.
I finally got the joke about the name of his shikai, too. But yeah. And Flysen was creeeeeepy. I thought for a second that his eyes were vaginas.

What joke?

And as awesome as this has been, it's still a little anti-climatic. Then again, since it's Tosen, that just makes it funny.
His invocation is "Reap", the name of his zanpakuto is "Kazeshini", which has the kanji for "wind" and "death" in it, and his shikai is shaped like a pair of (odd) sickles with wind powers.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #767 on: 17 December, 2009, 03:31:05 pm »

Not really much of a joke, though, is it? No more than most zanpakuto, anyway. And it was already kind of done when Hisagi was explaining why he didn't like his shikai, saying it looked like an instrument of death or something. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #768 on: 25 December, 2009, 09:17:15 pm »

Tosen...  Sad

Anyway, Shinji's powers are pretty cool. Now I know why a few of the attacks he does in Bleach games are performed upside down...
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #769 on: 26 December, 2009, 09:45:47 am »

I have no sympathy towards Tosen and I'm glad he's finally dead.

And I still don't get why Ichigo is being hyped as someone who would stand a chance against Aizen. All Aizen has to do is use his shikai and Ichigo will be just as screwed as the rest of them. Yes, I know he's the main character and therefore has plot protection, but that doesn't explain why the other characters are so convinced he can take on Aizen.

Anyway, Shinji's powers are pretty cool. Now I know why a few of the attacks he does in Bleach games are performed upside down...

To be honest, that's probably just because the developers noticed he spends a lot of time hovering upsode-down anyway. Kubo was probably the only one that knew his actions had something to do with his zanpakuto powers and weren't just a personality quirk.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #770 on: 26 December, 2009, 12:36:05 pm »

Remember when 4th Captain was talking to Ichigo on the way to the fake town a few chapters back? Ichigo explained that his kinomo was like a part of his Bankai, and that how much of his kimono left was about how much spiritual energy he has at the moment. All that was left of his kimono was just the right sleeve and a bit of his coat tail. 4th Captain noted that she was under the illusion that because Ichigo was Captain level right then, he was at full power...

Imagine Ichigo at full power!

Kubo will probly make Aizen go straight into Bankai... <_<
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #771 on: 26 December, 2009, 01:05:27 pm »

Yeah, but remember the last time they faced each other? Aizen stopped Zangetsu with a single finger. Without even trying. Ichigo may have gotten a lot more powerful since then, but he's still going to have to pull out all the stops to even have a chance here.

And even then he can have a huge amount of power but Aizen can still just go "lol kyoka suigetsu" and put him at a severe disadvantage. It's not like it takes much time to release a zanpakuto's shikai, especially when its release command is just "shatter".
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #772 on: 26 December, 2009, 01:10:47 pm »

My bet is that Ichigo's going to have to suffer hearing and knowing that people are being killed and owned around him just to avoid having Aizen use his shikai on him. Because he'll have to close/avert his eyes and stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #773 on: 14 January, 2010, 04:03:35 pm »

Hm... Disappointing.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #774 on: 14 January, 2010, 06:02:50 pm »

I more or less called it. Captain Broken is still broken after all.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #775 on: 14 January, 2010, 06:21:32 pm »

I don't remember, did Ichigo's mask have those different markings when he was fighting Yammy as well?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #776 on: 14 January, 2010, 06:58:19 pm »

Explicitly.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #777 on: 14 January, 2010, 07:07:27 pm »

Ah, okay...

To be honest, Aizen's brokenness wouldn't be so annoying if he had ever shown even the slightest hint of being in trouble, but throughout his appearances he's always been pretty much untouchable. And usually smiling, too.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #778 on: 14 January, 2010, 07:14:00 pm »

Ah, okay...

To be honest, Aizen's brokenness wouldn't be so annoying if he had ever shown even the slightest hint of being in trouble, but throughout his appearances he's always been pretty much untouchable. And usually smiling, too.
It'd be slightly less annoying if he actually had to put any effort into it. As it is, he's been Captain Broken even when he was a lieutenant. He's never actually been shown trying for anything, it just happens for him, because he's so damn broken!
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #779 on: 14 January, 2010, 07:23:17 pm »

Ah, okay...

It'd be slightly less annoying if he actually had to put any effort into it. As it is, he's been Captain Broken even when he was a lieutenant. He's never actually been shown trying for anything, it just happens for him, because he's so damn broken!

What's even more annoying is that there's absolutely no explanation for it beyond "Yeah, this guy's really powerful.". I mean, he's got to be at least as powerful as Yamamoto, but Yamamoto's probably the oldest character in the series, so his power is justified. As for Aizen, no explanation whatsoever. I don't know, maybe Kubo's saving it for some big revelation or something...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: