Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:41:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My USoUD User Story

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My USoUD User Story  (Read 2141 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #90 on: 27 September, 2007, 08:15:41 am »

Man, I was supposed to continue this ages ago but I just couldn't get off my lazy ass and do it...anyway, back to the killing >.>
---------------------------
Chapter 3, Part 2

Devicho is chasing MMH on a snowy mountain with Ice Cap Zone 2 them from Sonic 3 playing. Devicho keeps trying to fire at MMH but he avoids the blasts. The sound waves from ILS' milk cannon blast reach the mountain and cause an avalanche which hits MMH and Devicho. Back in the city, GSD is chucking AR's at Icedragonadam who is blocking them. Javier333 hits Icedragonadam with a brick from behind a wall, Snaketheserpent then fly kicks Icedragonadam from the side and he flies through a wall

RGB: Whoa! Crouching Snake, Hidden Serpent!
Shryver: We're just about halfway through this, folks
RGB: Maybe shorter...
Shryver: Also remember to check out the season 2 finale of All My Brawler's if you haven't already!
RGB: Shryver, we're not allowed to advertise...
Shryver: Well I don't give a damn, who else can honestly say that put as much time and effort into their story as I do?
RGB:...I-
Shryver: Nobody, that's who!

Back in the grassy field, Jawo and Callous and still fighting near the giant hole. Magic4224 fires another blast at Raizor, who deflects it with another blade. Magic4224 jumps out the way and it hits Jawo, making him fall into the hole. ILS runs up to Raizor who takes out another blade

ILS: YOU!
Raizor: What is it?
ILS: This needs moar desu
Raizor: But-
ILS: NO EXCEPTIONS!

Magic4224 fires another blast at Raizor and ILS, they both move out the way. 5Bass jumps off the rock she's sitting on as the blast comes towards it. Raizor runs up a small cliff and jumps on a SSBB crate

Raizor: Do a crate slide! (Raizor actually did say this one time on the SB)

The crate slides down the cliff, everyone moves out the way as it approaches the giant hole, while Raizor off as it is about to reach the hole. Jawo is climbing out of the hole when the crate hits in and knocks him back in. Magic4224 gets attacked by ILS' army of anime girls second later. In the city, BlueAnnihilator is making a shelf when Nintendude runs into Blue, knocking down his shelf

Blue: My shelf!

Nintendude runs off while Blue chases him with the shelf. KS throws a rabid chihuahuas at 911 who ducks and it hits Penguin941. GSG appears and blows up Penguin941 with dynamite. Nintendude runs up to GSG and kicks him in the balls then uppercuts him

Nintendude: Don't Depress With The Best!

Blue runs up to Nintendude and breaks the shelf over his head. Silevr_Ermine in a helicopter drops a bomb in the area, making a big hole. The bomb causes Nintendude to drop the nickel down the hole. Just_Eat_It arrives and jumps into the hole, followed by a few others. NubChaos drives through the city in a jeep and jumps out as it hits 911 and goes through a building. DarkXDizi appears and casts a spell which causes flaming meteors to fall from the sky

RGB: Did somebody say inferno?
Shryver: I sure didn't
RGB: Stay tuned ya'll!
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: